Filter Man Calls Out White Genocide

Alex exposes Jews useing "WASP names" to hide themselves and out of self hatred. He calls out white genocide, says that they want to kill Anglo Saxons. Says that the feminists are trying to kill off white babies through abortion.
Exposes the Seattle police for staging actors and events.

Reminder: Alex is normie-teir and he has more listeners than CNN.

Reminder: if you go out and riot it feeds into their narrative that white people standing up for themselves are as bad as ANTIFA and that Soros's actors are not actors but the good guys protesting evil Nazis.

Reminder: we were winning the culture war by shifting the narrative and so they invented the Alt-kike to lead us into traps so they could claim to be fighting a Soros Color Revolution.

Do not protest
Do not feed the MSM BEAST

Do not follow Jews and FEDS like Spencer and Bakes Alaska and others into traps.
Redpill the normies. Wake up the white race. It's coming. The more they push the more the white race wakes up. Now Trump is virtue signalling ANTIFA but you Alt-austists put him in a position. Bannon is not our guy. No one is out guy. Trust no one. Everyone is your ally, everyone is your enemy. This is the law of chaos.

Any e-celeb trying to orginize you is a FED. If they weren't FEDs they would be shut down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-17GbPr2VDE
youtube.com/watch?v=geI-UpfGl4o
youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1400-Barton-Creek-Blvd_Austin_TX_78735_M82141-86013
mega.nz/#!oQtCDQZK!Vbwne8c4n61MR1GvJirRhCvEfTptQZO5EcBjv5ehc4U
mega.nz/#!wF1xVAwB!ZpvuKBRHPM7FADk0jOsvAYB534OYOardqQjuXZSbbA8
mega.nz/#!xJtgCA4I!mGgg5YdCh_N7c2BVERmSYwsnxVOEC5zbw13HM50AIcI
mega.nz/#!tBsliaya!XHXfZosuERXtzd3b2ni4oitoMiFytJEtu6FUglh0Uc0
mega.nz/#!kN9imT5J!WRmOXk93aUBWROYehU0ZitPmOIFHPMf5fXwiX9wCpuY
mega.nz/#!1RsSSBAT!hyyyJeZNeAHa1j7klLStBBG62Ll4l8EyBZ0UPz0y46g
mega.nz/#!cVlmSQLC!xQGuw0mxsc-YkCpBOzQL5-lA-5TI5ZlMmIJSz7pLqC8
mega.nz/#!1dFgHayQ!6Z1J-YDc9kR2WFFOYmXFw9fnfX6GJlKOoUNQMaUeSsc
mega.nz/#!4N1B0RzC!4Snjg0c6DlMhHWJw4kxZPzpwftxsWxnZobWCYdIZe9Y
renegadetribune.com/angela-merkel-kalergi-plan-destruction-white-race/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's poisoning the well even more.
Not even true. More blacks are aborted than whites.
Staged as hell, and comically bad. There are REAL things the Jews do to talk about, and he chooses this. Give me a break.

Wouldn't your own narrative suppose Jones is a FED too? Wouldn't that be a poisoning of the well of your other suppositions about activism and our ability to red pill through other channels? Causing spectacles in normalfag land is something Holla Forums does occasionally with or without this aut-kike nonsense. Stop being a PR faggot, people saw the torches and peaceful gathering and the difference it made when violent people showed up. Trump did at least call that out. The rest is just meaningless warbling by everyone, including Trump. Normalfags are seeing and hearing more than you might imagine. My wife knows most of these Holla Forums headlines from her friends before I read them here and bring them up.

Checked. Chaos Reigns.

You talk like if white abortion was a rare unusual thing.

You talk like aborted liberals are a bad thing.

Prove it faggot.

wew

I'm not listening to the whole fucking video. At what time does he name the Jew?

My evidence for this could be Tucker bringing up Goy, Bye. Or my example of Trump spelling it out with the violence and Washington/Jefferson statues being no different than Lee statues. Millions saw these things. All the talk I hear is personal experience. I have no evidence, just my belief and reason. Faggot.

MUH BASED filter merchant.

To be fair, the it's most likely that a Liberal would abort than a Conservative.
And in % terms, Blacks abort more, but just a little more, like 1% or 2%, but in sheer Quantity, Whites abortion is tremendous.

This is indeed serious.

I just want to here what he says about in regard to the Jews, we know he's a disinfo agent.

Kikes are always using the 'b-but niggers abort more goy! dont you want nog babies to die?' like it's a big difference.

And liberal parents do not guarantee liberal children, if anything it's the opossite. Both of my parents were ulta-commie tier liberals until I redpilled them.

it's still shilling even if you pretend it isn't.

Holla Forums should make Jones pay for advertisement like they used to.

I noticed him metioning jews in some BS with rogan.

He's obviously read comments on many of his videos and realized the viewers are massively aware of the JQ and calling him out for it, to the point it makes infoshills look like blatant shills to even the biggest normalfags.

Here is IW shutting down a caller who raises the Zionist question.
Literally SHUT IT DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=-17GbPr2VDE

All the commies and alt-lite shills are going full race war now

Do not confuse this for Alex Jones being on our side. They are trying to inflame the fighting from both sides and as the weeks go on staged events will continue to amplify the "other" movement even though both sides are controlled by the zog.

The torches are used by Dugin all the time in Europe. He wants division to break up countries for his Eurasian nightmare world so he uses NatSoc iconography.

Kick out the niggers before you even start thinking about such issues holy shit

Who are you? A God? You can kick out niggers? We can't even build a fucking wall

1)poison the well
2)act retarded

This is why they interviewed chris cantwell and portrayed him as a violent lunatic. People think everyone at charlottesville were like that.
You manipulate and craft a narrative which dictates the masses perception of reality.
Useless. Might as well have Icke on talking about Reptilians.
Meanwhile people like jordan peterson, molyneux etc are disavowing muh nazis and moving the dissident internet right back towards the center in fear.
Antifa are the real Nazis after all. And NatSoc is left-wing goy. :^)

he also admits to being a jew (and more in a longer version of this video - only can find short one at the moment)
youtube.com/watch?v=geI-UpfGl4o

(((First post))) every time.

>>>/oven/

Well white people fucked up when they tried to march like ANTIFA and there are like 10 threads here right now calling for more marches. One is stickied.

This is what happens when you react to the Left and play their game instead of inventing your own rules like Holla Forums did

The march was actually perfect. The rally was a failure because they acted like naive cuckservative retards believing the state would protect them.

Perfect for how lol? The Jews and FEDs who ran it? Yeah great.

in fairness they had a permit. they had no way to know that the gov would just outright betray them by declaring a state of emergency and just shutting them down illegally.
the only way to avoid what happened would have been to not show up on the 12th.

The imagery was perfect. If they had left it at that it would have been a huge win. I believe it was still a win in the big picture, despite the rest.

Lol, except for common sense. They already tried to revoke the permit before. ZOG is never your friend. The alt-cuck needs to learn that quickly. Police are not your friends, military are not your friends, media not your friend, politicians and judges are not your friends.

lol ok

/thread

This guy is really a disgusting pile of shit.

Is marching around like hippie anarchists larping as nazis and getting used by the FEDs "in real life" or is it fucking cosplay and degeneracy?

Kill yourself, degenerate.

5 seconds apart. IP switching is real

Or maybe multiple anons think this thread is fucking stupid?

A huge win for kikes

Just think of it as Furries. But with jackboots.

What "trap?" Some guy got a couple of stitches and this "baked alaska" idiot was eyeball-martyred, which is far more than he ever would have accomplished with his "music." However, we now have niggers tearing down statues, commie faggots going apeshit when some doughy white guy salutes a statue. It's fuckin great. Honestly this is gonna piss off more white men than some stupid little speech.

The only problem is that none of this theater touches the Jews, which is probably how it was staged in the first place. Get whites pissed off and have them fight "antifas" while Jews keep on Jewin', ya know?

Someone posted a stat thread before which shows white abortions had gone down over the years, and that black and brown abortions account for the vast majority of abortions. With white abortions on the decline, and black and brown being so large, I'm perfectly content to keep abortions available. I'd even go so far as to say that funding them in low-income urban areas would be ideal, because it would sky-rocket black and brown abortions even further, while the white abortion rate probably continues to drop.

So calling out white genocide in detail, feminism, Jews switching their names to sound WASP to MILLIONS of listerners is stupid? I guess you're mad that he exposed your Alt-Kike as a false flag.

You got your ass kicked though, lol. So I'll just think of you as furries

Bakes Alaska is a fucking Jew you idiot.
So we're going to set our standards on what Soros does in response? Or do you think niggers are actually in charge of organizing lol?
No it wont. White men just want jobs and women. Have you been outside ever? Why don't you try talking to people off-line. If you want them to get pissed, then join ANTIFA and get them to attack more Lincoln and Jefferson statues, not some Confederate traitor. Yeah, they were traitors. That's how most people look at them outside of the south and no one gives a fuck about statues unless it's the founding fathers.

OMG he's waking up! You hit the nail right on the head user. The Jews are rubbing their hands the entire time.

1. We want to deport Mexicans, so they get us to fight niggers and hippies.

2. We want to expose the Holohoax, so they get us to larp as neonazis

3. We want to build a wall, so they get us focused on the Confederacy.

4. We want to stop the globalist wars, so they get us to fight each other and move into Afghanistan again.

See how it works. Holla Forums taught you this. You should of lurked more.

No, but that's not what Alex Jones was doing anyway. Let's see how many self-bumps you need to keep this crap up in the catalog. 9 out of 42 posts is pretty pathetic, but I know you can bend lower than that.

He specifically said they are trying to kill of the Anglo Saxons and get women to abort white babies.

Stop fucking lying

He won't say white. He also won't admit the real issue, replacement migration, resource redistribution, and pathological altruism.
Whites are not being genocided because libshit women are aborting some babies. We're being genocided because we invite millions of non-white foreigners into our lands and allow them to siphon our resources.

Frankly it was probably too early to go full IRL. The pushback was always going to be intense and fully supported by the MSM Lie Machine. What was needed was a march of tens of thousands, and we're not there yet. Chaos magick online worked wonders - we just fucked the game a bit with a bad move. Back to what works.

You'll be saying this when we're an absolute minority in our own nation. We don't have the time for some long march bullshit.

See I agree with this. Wake more people up. The Left is doing it for us. Then we march with thousands.

We need to use ANTIFA to expose Israel's occupation of our government! Jews are losing their shit when Leftists attack Israel… That's divide and conquer.

That's what should have been done to begin with. Infiltrate antifa and fumitavistock out the kikes finally end Israel.

A supermajority of children take up their parents' politics by age 26.

Personally, I see it like trying to capture a city in a game of Civilization. That first unit you move into proximity of the city is going to get killed, no matter what you do. Sometimes it takes an up-front hit for a later payoff down the road. At some point, we needed a spark of escalation. I'm not delusional to think that the rally was a success, but it's getting the ball rolling for accelerationism.

Christfags like you will go up with the niggers and kikes on DOTR.

Oh I hope that picture is real! If so it's confirmed Trump is definitely /ourguy/!

REMINDER: Hal Turner was Alex Jones 15 years ago. Hal Turner was a FED. Considering how much fud Alex Jones spouts, he's a fed too. The fact that it took him this long to switch to this bandwagon means it was probably because "the time was right", not that he actually believed it. He has always, and will always, only ever go on about what's in vogue (FEMA, etc). Do not b decieved. If he was legit, he would have never gotten this big, or stayed big this long. Granted, he is entertaining, and can be used as a useful idiot for our means (and memes), but keep what I said in mind at ALL TIMES.

I agree. It motivated us and made the enemy nervous. Seemed like a win to me.

Also keep in mind that while he's currently just acting as a PR dick-sucker for Trump right now, he wasn't even a Trump supporter during the primaries. The guy was a fucking #CruzMissile, for fucks sake. He only jumped on the Trump Train AFTERWARDS, when he saw which way the wind was blowing.

And speaking of primaries, remember back to late 2015 and early 2016 when we were all just hoping for Trump to make it through the primaries? Good times.

He said that they're telling white women to abort their babies because they're (the baby) white. He wasn't saying that they're targeting whites because muh overpopulation, but because they don't want more white people.

He has a quote in a video where he says he doesnt care if the US becomes mexican

Alex "I don't care if America is 80% Brown" Jones

Not surprised that a kike faggot that shills in end for his scalper priced garbage store doesn't care about anything but shitposting on air.

Under the election circus he said something like:
"i dont care if whites in america is being replace by mexicans, whites dont have babies anyway"

Got a webm?

pol dont support mp3s ?
I had a fresh mp3 i wanted to post and got file extension error

Of course he's a FED. Of course he's a Zionist. The entire point of the thread was to show normies that "They are trying to kill the white race, meaning Protestant Anglo Saxons in America".

White Genocide is real, and any time some fucking Commie admits it's real we post it. Now Alex is saying it and inlcuding abortions and now the thread is shilled because he called out the Alt-Kike for being FEDS

I don't think everyone is a Fed, but the ones they push on you are.

(checked)
supermajority trips confirm it
ABORT SHITLIB SPAWN

Abortion is white genocide you fucking kike.

He said White liberals are trying to genocide Anglo Saxons you fucking liar.

Then the fat fuck still has the nerve to go on about muh nazis and muh muslims when Jews literally just got caust going a false flag against Whites.

Holy fuck.

He said feminist magazines post articles like white girls should abort their babies for being white, which they do.
Don't think he even said it was jews using WASP names. But once again, where the fuck do think bergs and steins come from??

Just (((google))) any relevant studies regarding birth control by race. White women use the pill far more than negresses or beaneritas. Shitskins aren't responsible to take a pill everyday. They either use the shot or abortion primarily.

You're right. And then he said they have fake WASP names to hide behind as failed Hollywood comedians.

First post, shill post. Every goddamn time.

Your wife is a fed.

His masters have allowed him a bit more freedom so he can rope in people who flocked to far right movement. Bannon is also starting a new right wing media platform.
Sorry shabbos jones, too obvious.

Berkey filters are much better than Jones' ripoff version.

Alex jones is absolutely a fed agent. He's here to poison the well. He's who they sick on burgeoning right wing movements to discredit them.

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

Nigger you can be a federal agent too.

did someone say, agent provocateur?~
think about it, it's perfect

This. By creating another info bubble more to the right to catch people going too far.
They won't be successful because if people are going to get ridiculed for associating/listening to jones, they might as well go the distance. Boomers, genx, millennials all bought into the muh constitution. Gen Z won't.
Jews wont stop using their nonwhite soldiers until every last white on the planet is eliminated.

THIS POST THE FUCKING TIMESTAMP JESUS

There has never been an anti-abortion consensus on Holla Forums, or /n/ before there was Holla Forums. Deal with it.

You are wrong because the infrastructure is already there to cattle truck non-whites to FEMA camps even if they are 70% of the population. What is missing is the will to do that, so that is what needs to change.

Why are there multiple Alex Jones threads while the Rebel media flameout gets anchored immediately?

Check out Alex Jones' new $2 million home:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1400-Barton-Creek-Blvd_Austin_TX_78735_M82141-86013

1400 Barton Creek Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78735

Owner: RXXCTTGAA TRUST
Trustee: David F. Minton (Alex Jones' divorce lawyer)

And faggots on here still give me shit for calling him out on here and call me a kike. Civcucks need to go.

Yeah, I'm in favor of occasional necessary abortions, either early in life (probably some bad parenting that needs to be remedied, but not the end of the world) or for medical reasons. What I'm violently opposed to is mass abortion being encouraged for population replacement, and dedicating the abortion sites to child sacrificing demon owls.

It's almost as if white people could have reasonable disagreement about complex subjects when left the fuck alone to run our own shit properly.

Polite sage for off topic. Filterman is still a controlled op CIAnigger, he's just trying to control the narrative from a new bunker further towards us because we shifted the overton window so much. It's fine. This is a good sign overall, as are the false flag rallies, we just need to recalibrate now that they're doing this. I'm not good with sports metaphors but we've advanced down the field and it's a new play now. Feint to the center and throw to the end zone.

>It's almost as if white people could have reasonable disagreement about complex subjects when left the fuck alone to run our own shit properly.
Exactly right.

==GOD DAMN IT GOYIM! JUST BUY THE FUCKING FILTERS== >:^(

Always 1st post.

Kek, they're seen carrying around Palestinian flags and recently they threatened a jew walking around with an Israeli flag. They really stand for fucking nothing.

Seriously though, get water filters.

black girls are sexy

Literally doesn't matter. There are 3 billions of niggers in Africa and they keep coming in.

In b4 "SHUT IT DOWN and MUH NAZIS"

top kek

Haha! the Eternal Anglo and all of their "Conservative" media outlets are freaking the fuck out. This Irish Populist Movement is hitting you faggots hard.

Say goodbye to the Anglosphere and your Kike enablers.

Trump loaded his administration full of Irish killers.Say goodnight Anglo faggot.

Right. It's muh russians, not the jews. 0/10

Proof?

Well Brown people don't want to go to the stars

When will you kikes learn?

this post says everything that is in my heart; have white babies, start autonomous communities, secret white only societies, fraternities, funds, scholarships, businesses etc. wage fucking war and stay the fuck out of kike traps; fuck these psyops they want an excuse for marshall law; we will replace them in one generation and it will be glorious.
Praise kek and may he grant us the power to extinguish our enemies.

If I had one he better be

Correct me if I'm wrong, the much brought up "be self sufficient" is the game plan, yes? Info online, matter of working on yourself to achieve it, leaderless, effective result is the jew is removed from your existence as much as possible. With everyone independently following this leaderless playbook, they have an uphill battle of stopping it.

A white woman aborts one baby and then generally never gets any more. A black woman aborts 3 out of 12. In the end, a higher percentage of whites are lost.

Being leaderless and unorganized means they can just steamroll through the countryside, surely?

No, the game plan doesn't require a leader, it requires everyone to take control on their end instead of waiting for someone else to do it.

Guerrilla warfare isn't organized.

Guy is a fucking crackpot used to shit on the right but I really like filtered water. Because of where I live the city's infrastructure is falling apart when it comes to utilities. Water filter makes the water taste like water again, not shitty water full of fluoride to hide the fact that something in the water department is fucked.

anti slide

PONY BALONEY BUMP

Alex Jones and Bronfman Family - mega.nz/#!oQtCDQZK!Vbwne8c4n61MR1GvJirRhCvEfTptQZO5EcBjv5ehc4U

Alex Jones and CIA - mega.nz/#!wF1xVAwB!ZpvuKBRHPM7FADk0jOsvAYB534OYOardqQjuXZSbbA8

Alex Jones and Emmis Communications - mega.nz/#!xJtgCA4I!mGgg5YdCh_N7c2BVERmSYwsnxVOEC5zbw13HM50AIcI

Alex Jones and Jewish Sponsors - mega.nz/#!tBsliaya!XHXfZosuERXtzd3b2ni4oitoMiFytJEtu6FUglh0Uc0

Alex Jones and Jewish Wife - mega.nz/#!kN9imT5J!WRmOXk93aUBWROYehU0ZitPmOIFHPMf5fXwiX9wCpuY

Alex Jones and Sirius XM Radio - mega.nz/#!1RsSSBAT!hyyyJeZNeAHa1j7klLStBBG62Ll4l8EyBZ0UPz0y46g

Alex Jones and Stratfor - mega.nz/#!cVlmSQLC!xQGuw0mxsc-YkCpBOzQL5-lA-5TI5ZlMmIJSz7pLqC8

Brother Nathaneal - Why Is The ADL Promoting Alex Jones - mega.nz/#!1dFgHayQ!6Z1J-YDc9kR2WFFOYmXFw9fnfX6GJlKOoUNQMaUeSsc

SPLC Damage Control - David Duke Interview on Infowars - mega.nz/#!4N1B0RzC!4Snjg0c6DlMhHWJw4kxZPzpwftxsWxnZobWCYdIZe9Y

wo whatever happened about this? did he get a bunch of backlash over it yet?

You're an idiot. Lefties aborting kids means less Marxist rats next generation, offsetting the balance in favor of centrist and Right-leaning peoples. That's good. Less stab-you-in-the-back "white people" is good. Who the fuck advocates for the existence of scum like this? Traitors are worse than niggers and kikes. Well, as bad a kikes. Why? They blend in. You can't tell who's who. There's no clear line, and there can't be.

Do you expect people to just download shit from random links?

white roasties are sterilized with birth control (oestregen) before that even becomes a topic, but 8/pol/ will never go that far now will they

hownu.ru?

Didn't mean to green text the "good to know."

Jesus you shills are getting desperate

Ah yes, the "if you rise up you are just part of a CIA psyop, so just sit down and do nothing goy. actually do ANYTHING except rise up. That spencer guy is totally a fed because I say so" meme

For every 1 person that buys into this thread, 1 dumb baby should not be born. We need eugenics to fix the white race into smart people once again. We are currently like sheep to the slaughter.

Even a dumb white baby is smarter than an smart (for blacks) black baby. We need numbers because unfortunately we live in a democracy.
Honestly, most dumb people don't go to college and most people turn liberal from college.

It's too late for eugenics. That should have been enacted four generations back. Now we need to collapse as a civilization and let natural selection kill off the filth (probably over 80% of people at this point), while current circumstances also keep the hordes at bay from threatening our very existence by way of mass breeding.

I am checking those dubs, 12 days later.

You don't get it. Numbers ARE the problem. Less intelligent people including whites breed like rabbits. We need to close the border and start deciding who is allowed to have kids.

Our politicians are engaged in Replacement migration,and replacement migration is genocide. That's all people have to say.

Bezobot getting the reply in within milliseconds as usual.

White women out number white men, and white women are largely liberal because the government has replaced men in their lives.

They have no problem with divorce but would be outraged if you suggest cutting government services.

There's your catch-22. There's too many dumb people. Those people will consistently betray their own self-interests at the behest of propagandists. Therefore our problems won't get fixed, and we'll never be able to implement any good form of eugenics. They don't even need to breed us out of existence with non-whites. The bulk of our population is herd-driven scum who eat up propaganda like spoon fed sugar. The only reason Trump won was because of identity politics. The only reason our support is somewhat larger than before is because of identity politics. These people didn't get any more intelligent. Most of the people on our side are pepe chanting morons who believe memes change the world and we're in a different timeline. "Kekistan" is the perfect example of how easily wooed people are by propaganda. A big name swooped in and cut our "meme cult" right in half by appealing to a bunch of idiots with his propaganda. Identity politics is too limited to win. We need to collapse. A collapse brings extreme identity politics and tribalism. End of mass immigration and population displacement. Immediate confrontation with our problems. Dumb people thus go from being shills for the best propagandists and go to being shills for their identity our of fear for their existence. I don't believe there's any other solution than the collapse of our way of life.

checked

We just need to keep on the absolute fringe of the right and never PRcuck, that way when a more moderate compromise is made, it still keeps leaning ever right.

At least you understand. Sometimes it feels like no one gets it. But you may be to eager for collapse, almost as if you invested in it. The problem with collapse, is that we become monkeys with nukes. It honestly could end humanity completely. We can't regress with our tech as advanced as it is; forward or nothing. Eugenics or doom.

Sadly I think the torch will be handed off to the East Asians. They will save the world, or fail trying.

That's not how I see it. I see them as only being able to replicate, not innovate. If anything they'll be the ones to use our technology to destroy all civilization first. Or, you know, one of our countries falling into the hands of muds.

It's a belief within white nationalism, that East Asians will have no worries about using eugenics, and will fix there own flaws, while whites are held back by the equality narrative; eugenics is racism BS.

This is why there is a saying that whites are passing the torch to the East Asians.

It's not really something people can ignore anymore. It used to be white liberals could be what they are in their lily white democrat voting suburbs but then the niggers moved in and they white flight and for years and years white liberals insisted white flight wasn't racist and it's even the top urbandictionary definition but now whites are losing majority there's no more white neighborhoods to white flight to. Thus begins the road of redpill and the death of the democrat party who failed to protect their white voters but obviously the GOP is a giant failure as well since they barely protect their white voters either. There will be a great change in politics as all other races in American already engage in their tribalism, whites will have no choice to but engage in identity politics as well. A matter of survival for themselves and especially their children unless liberal icons like Samantha Bee and her husband wishes cultural enrichment onto her kids and their schools, which they clearly do not.

I should also point out one ray of hope for whites, that not doing eugenics will become a threat to national security. Maybe we will be forced into it to compete with the East asians, leaving the SJWs crying about it, but unable to stop the push if the military industrial complex.

this is twenty fucking minutes. clip the relevant portion and post as webm faggot

Regardless of what is said about Jones, he has prepped millions to be redpilled. There is no group easier to redpill than his legions of infowarriors. I've known mullatos from his camp who are willing to side with the 1488.

Huh. Physician heal thyself; a common understanding with the wise. Worrying about the Jews is just a distraction, no matter how unpopular that opinion is here. In fact, some Jews are actually worried about dysgenics as well. If the whole world dies, that is no good to the dead Jews either. This forms a common understanding and an interest in using the military industrial complex and the need for national security, to push forward humanity against the wishes of Google and companies wishing to make money off the dumb.

I predict we will see a collision between the military governments and corporations.

Anti-whites have been crying that this will be their century forever now, the "asian century", that it's "their turn" because blacks had their master race moment first by being the first race, then middle easterners by creating civilisation, then european whites creating the greatest advancement of mankind ever, and now it should be the asians turn but I still don't see it. I've been to china before to inspect our contracts for the company and while they've made great gains despite crippling communist economic policies before the Deng economic reforms came about, they are just riddled with problems that is crippling socially and obviously economically. Japan is, well, confined to an island with no resources and the koreans? They're split in half. The rest of asia is a joke outside the citystates (Hong Kong, Singapore, etc). Sure, I don't mind them much since they're not violent shortsighted low impulse subhumans the way blacks and middle easterners are but humanity shouldn't rest their hopes on that race, not anytime soon anyway.

But you know, the WN movement sure is broad. What I mean is that even though it seems obvious what WN is, the motivations for it I've seen from people range wildly from wanting to simply save the uniqueness of the white race, maintaining diversity in the world through the preservation of whites, ensuring a future for their white children, etc but to tell you all the truth, these aren't my motivations. Mine is in the corner of simply looking at history and the span of human achievement and seeing the horrible implications it holds for mankind's future if whites just suddenly vanished. Sure, some says the asians can do it and maybe they can but as much as they could with whites around? A lot of asian brilliance in the modern day is simply based upon innovations of white inventions and where will they get those white inventions without whites? We look at history and see what happens every time, from cities to nations when whites just pack up and white flight. The only exceptions to this rule are, obviously, the asians but the damage is done and leaving their race to clean up our messes is disgraceful. If the white race must exit, we should take everyone with us that would hold humanity back except that race that can achieve great things and go further and advance and seed humanity through the cosmos. I suppose that race whites must bet on as the successor will be the asians but we need to do everything we can to fight to our last breath and see what happens, and fail. Only then should we pass the torch.

Same kike.

Eugenics can only give benefit to superior traits that already exist within a group of people. Their problem is they lack the unique form of intelligence that European peoples have that has caused Europeans to almost single-handedly progress humanity for over a thousand years. The only way they could surpass us would be to kill what they are by altering their genetics entirely and becoming more like us.

This video is excruciating to watch. Poor Pat, she did a good job. Jew infoJews attacking Trump and ignoring the Zionism

The problem is that many people think in terms of utopian scenarios and absolutes. While it would be nice to go full of Neo-Hitler and take back our future in one final glorious conflict, a day of the rope so thorough that the term would never be needed again, etc etc… We're not getting that anytime soon. But the fact that we can't get everything we want in one fell swoop should not disqualify certain things from being important. Likewise, a single redpill is not the end of the treatment. Like any medicine, you need many redpills. You need to keep taking redpills. And because it's a process, the initial results of the healing will not be drastic or impressive, but it's a start.

Let people start with Alex Jones. If he can actually get some enlightenment brewing in his audience, they will outgrow him soon enough. If they can't, then they are no better than any other normalfags who will believe something because some talking head on the screen told them it's the truth, or because they said they cited sources and experts.

So, if filterman can get them on his side with his shameless attempts at being a human meme, and he can get them to start questioning the MSM, rejecting feminism, understanding antifa for what they are, then he can get them to start going further. Understanding that feminism and antifa both trace their roots to the same roots of Cultural Marxism. Which can lead them to find out that Cultural Marxism comes from a group of jewish ideologues who have their roots in the massively jewish catastrophe to enact communism in the soviet union. God willing, they will begin to understand that the hate for jews is not just some simple-minded scaremongering or scapegoating, but something that traces back through the centuries, to widescale social engineering and manipulation, presently playing out with militarized niggers and a form of forcefully induced autism in the form of feminism and other social justice ideologies.

It's a damned big picture and people won't be able to see it all at once. They need to be able to take little steps back, investigate the different parts of the larger image, come to comprehend their meaning, but to get them there, first they need to listen, and if it takes a psychotic showman dancing to remixes of his own voice while waving around fidget spinners, then so be it.

I understand your point, but the East Asians are already pushing eugenics forward as we speak. You cannot rate their accomplishment based on where they are now, but based on where they will be in the future. Sam Harris is wrong to think there will be a singularity in AI first, when it will happen in humans. I assure you there will be a human arms race b eugenics that may divide the interest of military and corporations.

First Post Best Shill, every time.

Is he finally…

breaking the conditioning?

I disagree. If we're doomed to extinction, whether through mixing, genocide, or any other means, then I feel it's only just to do what's within our power and exterminate humanity by letting loose the nukes, or unleashing biological hell on humanity from our government labs. If European peoples can't exist, then no humans deserve to exist. I don't care about "humanity," I only care about a small segment of humanity and its continued existence. Why should any of us care if 10,000 years from now humans are still existing if they're not our blood? I can respect intelligence, but that's where it ends. I can only be loyal to blood. That is, unless you're a traitor, obviously. If there's no hope for the survival of European blood, then I might as well just go fuck bimbos and gamble for the rest of my life and do whatever feels good at the time. Survival is the ultimate meaning of life. If we can't survive, then why waste my effort?

Fuck you and your lose CIAlt-kike MGTOW definition of redpill.

THE FIRST REDPLL IS THE HOLOHOAX! If you haven't stepped outside the matrix built on that lie alone then you're not eating redpills, just placebos.

90% of your argument you can apply to any Jewish radio talk show host. Savage is better than Jones if you want to understand Marxism.

But their base genetic makeup is inferior, and they lack elements, and are too large a population, to ever breed into themselves a form of intelligence and behavioral tendencies that would make them similar enough to European peoples to live and prosper in the same manner we have. They'll remain an ant people for the foreseeable future.

I'd say the holocaust and slavery/colonialism are about equal in their use to suppress us and give means to create laws against us. These are two of the foundations for pretty much all weaponized rhetoric that's used to silence us, as justification for our dismissal or to commit violence against us, to lock us up in some countries etc. If we can crush these things through proper education/propaganda, we should be able to destroy their ability to attack us through rhetoric, and thus nullify their tactics on a social level. Once their rhetoric loses power, their laws will be rightfully seen as unjust, their social advocacy groups will rightfully be seen as unjust, their propaganda will rightfully be seen as unjust etc.

Gas yourself rabbi mooshie sheckelstein

You are the monkey with a nuke that becomes a cause for humanity to push eugenics, or doom itself to people like yourself. Honestly, even Jews will eventually turn against the monster of SJWs they created, when they realize it will destroy the world along with Israel too.

Nah, you will easily see them double intelligence, then use that as a basis to further understand how to double it again, a human singularity. This will force America to completely shut down SJWs because they will be in the way of progress, hence in the way of national security.

All roads lead to Rome. If you can get them on board with the small truths, then the big truths and their implications become easier to swallow.

Literally the exact opposite of what I posted.

As strange as my perdictions here may be, don't be surprised when you see SJWs killed by the US military. A human arms race in the form of eugenics will not allow for any opposition, or it will lead to the collapse of the country; a threat to national security.

Fuck off kike

You must be one of the Alex Jones nuts who believes eugenics is about killing people. It's simply controlling birth. Sadly, I think talking to you is less effective than talking to a wall.

That's starting to look like a buzzword when you use it.
Fuck off gook shill, no one's buying your intelligent slant-eye meme. Your people cook with sewer grease. I don't give a shit if you got a penchant for memorizing user manuals. You can't, and never will be able to innovate. The only way Asians could improve themselves would be to destroy their current selves, because they are objectively inferior. Improving what they currently bring to the table will do nothing, because they lack inherent innovative ability. They lack the intelligence to innovate. They do. Eugenics won't fix that.

Filtered and reported, shill.

Killing healthy white babys = bad
Gasing the jew = good
Ridding the world of niggers, spicks, pajeets, chinks, sandniggers = good
Alex jonestein = good goy kike controled narrative spinning gate keeper.
Any questions shlomo?

not steve mcqueen

I bet he's finally realizing he's going to be left in the dust if he doesn't. Guess his handlers finally let him.

Never forget Hal Turner. If Alex Jones acted on his own volition, he would have been talking about this ages ago.

Israel is responsible for the current state of the liberal Diaspora. Jews are jewing Jews. Ok, Alex? Zionism is cancer but you don't have to be.

I'm actually very surprised he put this out

Any woman that aborts her white child because of a (((magazine))) is a fucking shitlib cunt and would have turned her daughter into a pink haired slut and her son into a faggot.
In the long run they are helping us with their spawnkill.
Saves us the trouble of finding them in 15 years and purging them ourselves

exactly that.
everything he starts talking about turns to shit, as muddying the waters has always been his primary job.

No, my wife is a homemaker
and today I will be taking my large amount of white children to breakfast at a tiny local diner staffed only by white people. I fight so my son can say the same.

With so many genocides in the old testament, usually committed by hebrews on other tribes, it should not be that hard to convince normies that they are now going for the anglo saxons.
They have had a lot of practice.

renegadetribune.com/angela-merkel-kalergi-plan-destruction-white-race/

No, you dumb fuck. Very few people living today have a strong personal connection to WW2 that would lead them to question the official story. Without greater context their response to talking about the holohoax is just going to be confusion about why you even care–they probably haven't thought about it at all since leaving school. You have to start with something more relevant to them–like "Boy, these journalists pushing tranny kids, pedophilia, and hatred of white people sure have a lot of precious metals in their names, isn't that odd?"

Fuck outta here moralcuck, it's you weak faggots that make the "MUH BIBLETHUMPING RIGHTWINGERS" argument from the left stick.
Abortion isn't going away any more than they'd repeal civil rights for blacks.

Excellent. More and more people are finding out

unironically posting alex jonestein on hate chan

And reported.

(((you have to go back)))

Daily reminder that Alex Jones knows the truth, but has accepted a position as controlled opposition because he thinks that being allowed to put out partial truths buried in lies and theatrics while encouraging truth-seeking does more good than trying to tell the truth and being denied a platform.

And he's right. Alex Jones has done more for the cause of European nationalism than any one of us.

Is this all because that guy with Millennial Matt went full 1488 in front of the female reporter?

Do you even know what a gatekeeper is?
Lurk for 6grillion years before posting again

Of course I do, but that concept does not apply to him. More people have come to question the official narratives because of what he's done than if he had done nothing (and nothing is also what would have resulted from his trying to outright name the Semite from the beginning). What he does is a net positive because he encourages investigation of the truth which causes people to look beyond the gates to which he is bound.

why is this d&c thread being bumped

eat shit

This.

Most anti Alex Jones threads are actual D&C shills from leftists groups and discords and such. Alex triggers them more than Turmp and Spencer at this point.

Fuck this thread