LEAVE! But Imma block you then attack your car!

More great footage of counter protesters doing nothing wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=wgzzkesCvWE&t=27s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5dpaEe9G50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

low effort OP. you have to go back.
>>>/cuckchan/

Honestly I'm more interested in seeing why the fuck would anyone call a PBJ racist

at a minimum it's cultural appropriation

Because you have to keep the peanut butter and jelly separated or it's a yuge mess.

jej

op is a faggot, and this didnt deserve its own thread. but have the mp4 in the jewtube link.

ABSOLUTELY PEACEFUL

Don't kid yourself.

>Fuck out'a my town
What happened to "nationalism is bad" and "open borders for everyone"? Ah yes. Double-think.

but they are fascist racist nazis!

Police Chief William Gross was caught on stream laughing and joking with the "peaceful protesters" about how they chased white supremacists out of town. This of course after they were throwing piss bottles and rocks at them. Goes on to congratulate them for "doing it right" and defeating racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5dpaEe9G50

Starts at about 1:33:00

sad

B-b-but i thought the police were based right wing magapedes

SO TOLERANT

same people, harassed by more commies. might as well get some use out of this thread and post more ANTIFA scum.

As much as that gave me high blood pressure, it also gave me a great idea. Notice how all of them leftists swarmed on this person? No matter what the person they accuse of being a "white supremacist" does, the rest of the mob won't believe them. What we should do is infiltrate and just accuse random antifa of being Nazis. Nothing they say or do will change the mob's mind.

I think it's safe to say he is the departments show negro to act as PR for his people. I do wonder what the general opinion of the dept is - I'd bet they are still generally unified around this PR but with a strong core of people forming who aren't happy at what they see, but like the rest of the country aren't sure how many likeminded are out there.

COWARDS! COWARDS! COWARDS!
they yell as they don't start shit and get hit

Trying to pick a fight with dudes armed with ARs.
To be real though those dudes were the only thing preventing the protesters from being attacked. Police were no where to be seen and the protesters peacefully retreat when the counter protesters advance

Not a bad idea lad. the left always turns on itself so its only a matter of time that all "white allies" are outcasted as nazi
Some boston oc

its surprising that these people dont understand theyre the quintessential definition of terrorists

This is the standard modus operandi for leftist demonstrators. They will claim they want you gone but will try to keep you around as long as they can to antagonize or hurt you.

Sorta looks like Joe Bernstein.