TRS is dead and its beautiful

Total Radio Silence from TRS and their shill ""content"" producers lol

Unite the Right's backlash truly killed these shill-faggots off by exposing them as halfhearted fakers. Once the going got tough Jesse, Mike and their cronies all ran away! All the tough guy talk about "challenging the system" was empty fucking words.

When the TRSodomite audience needed them most, they ran with their tails between their legs, probably ran to their CIA and FBI handlers too

Press P to Piss on the graves of TRS

Just buy the damn filters.

I fucking wish they are dead, there are still thousands of useful idiots who believe them even after being herded into police and antifa attackers with the help of another communist and a false flag operation with a drugged up kike.

What use is a filter if your sperm count is in the single digits? Gotta buy the patented penis juice too or you're just wasting time.

Their Facebook groups are hemorrhaging members because they're not posting anything or replacing the removed/lost content.

People are waking up. These faggots are fakers.

at least I can shitpost Holla Forums in peace soon
P

p

Fuck the CIAlt-Right

That's how controlled opposition works.

Can't tell whose a bigger faggot. TRS or OP for shitposting them for the thousandth goddamn time.

That include FTN? If so pity, I kinda liked that one. Rest of those fatheads can fuck themselves though. They had Enoch and Spencer on the other week and all they did was suck their own dicks.

>>>/TRS/

Finally then, let's keep pushing for truth.

I can understand that he married a Jewish woman before being red pilled. But why would he marry somebody so goddamn ugly?

FTN had shills here claiming they left because they were disgusted with Enoch, while Jizzhands was in DC with him and Spencer. They're just as bad as the rest of the TRSodomites.

Self hatred, that's why.

Women who look like 10/10 models don't fuck ugly men nor other races for that matter unless there's a self destructive on-going mental issue you know.

There's your answer.

He's a mischling himself. That's why.

He is a liar kike who set up a honeypot group.

SO BASED!!!!!!

thank for the 411

Lmao they made 4 episodes of TDS this week, all free. Enoch got maced, and many other pod casters did too. You may not like them but this didn't shut them up. Try harder.

No posts For four days straight

P

OP paid attention to their shitty site to know that they haven't posted.

sage for eceleb thread fuck off to all TRSodomites shilling here nobody wants you here

that being said,

P

wew

inb4

Zionist jews vs Anti-Zionist jews.

jews attacking one of there own. either way, either set of kikes shouldn't be on this fucking site

I just checked their shit site and they posted like 2 things in the past 4 days. Something by Alex McNabb and a Darwin's Digest episode

this is how we win user.

spoiler that…. spoiler.

As you can tell from this awkward early damage control attempt, he's bad at lying.

I hope you're not implying that mike is not Norwegian because that would be some serious D&C. :^)

please stop shitting the place up with TRSewage

They don't usually publish anything on Saturday.
Sabbath

There are no good jews.

Damn, I like thee europa report and found them kinda entertaining, Is there any other decent WN non poz'd podcasts out there?

didnt say there is

I liked Fash the Nation whether they worked for the Federal Bureau of Israel or not.

There are no based Jews or cucks.

Does anyone find it strange (duh) that redice was hacked and they immediately came out with a video reassuring people that the paywall information wasn't compromised, and that they don't even have any of that information on their server, it is only held by their payment processor, (paypall I think in their case).

Then like, the next day TRS is hacked and they come out with the exact same reassuring message about the payment processor being the only party that has access to personal information IMMEDIATELY after they implement a paywall?

We already know TRS is controlled opposition, but i'm disinclined to think redice is, but this definitely isn't helping their case in my mind.

rekt

Jews only have minor disagreements like "Hm, perhaps we should not be as shitty to Palestinians."

They all still agree on wiping whitey out, and keeping Israel jew only.

FtN comes out on Saturday normally, you lying kike. That said it isn't out today, but every month or so they're late a day.
Pretty sure at least a couple of their guys are in hot water legally, Cantwell was practically one of theirs and we know he's getting slapped
I don't believe this was Dickie Spencer and Mike Enoch walking a bunch of gullible idiots into a trap, I think they were the gullible idiots walking into a trap, with a bunch of other trusting idiots following them. If you hear them talk they keep contrasting it with previous events they had where the police did what they needed to do to maintain safety for all sides. They thought that winning in the courts meant that liberals would follow the rules. Definitely a sign that they don't fully comprehend the enemy they're fighting, which is an unacceptable trait in a… whatever role those fags think they have.

If the stories coming out are true, they knew Kessler was a jew a week or so before they event, yet they covered it up and went along with the march. That sounds like leading their followers into a trap to me.

They knew kike enoch was a kike years before it was publically revealed, and they still mislead their aut-right lemmings in some jewish perversion of opposition willingly, but you still hear cucks like a04f8e shilling their ignorance innocence. no matter what comes out about these (((e-celebs))) their poolboiis wont stop cucking for them. anyone who still watches media from any of these cancerous namefags redundant tbh in the modern day are lost causes. the alt-right was shown long ago that their groups are kosher opposition, and the remnants have discarded their morals and regurgitated their redpills; they deserve no sympathy–at this point they must all be assumed willing traitors

(((Weird))) how outside of some aggressive VPN-spergs on 8pol, most of /ourguys/ are mostly quite positive about TRS. Ah well, we have no serious opposition, so presumably nobody is fucking with us here on this anonymous imageboard with flawless moderators.

Nice consensus cracking

The reason they're abandoning ship is because the FBI Joint Terrorist Task Force is after them.

Big words.

That's everything I can think of, but a certain old comrade described your tactics in depth.

Well, guess anti-TRS gets the last laugh after all.

I am somewhat familiar with the contents of the Jimpacts, but why are they called Jimpact?

Nigger, Enoch is married to the enemy and is likely one himself, and every major host on the network covered for him. This isn't just some minor ideological spat, and if you think it is, then you don't belong here, or in any pro-White organization.

P

Not that guy. I understand why most people here hate TRS et al. I just wish Holla Forumsacks wouldn't derail every thread the second they get brought up. Threads like this are fine, but for a while anytime something tangential to them was mentioned we could always count on someone posting all the shit against them. After the 40th time it gets old.

Lol kikes selling tickets to a fucking protest jesus christ.

/leftpol/ thread

This. Another shitty D&C effort.

bamp

ahahahhahahaha obvious TRSodomite is obvious

This is truly fucking glorious. The best timeline of all. Can't wait to see the wave of shills and goons come here in full force.

Fucking this!

Sam's plan was always comedy and you'd know that if you talked to that qt who moderates his pleddit page ever

Of course it was larpy, online edgelord bullshit. These are faggots who like the sound of their own voice. It's womenly venting and patting each other on the back for making internet funnies and tweets. Truly the stuff of man children.

YEAH? Got any PROOF for that? No. You saw a guy who recently had a stroke, say on twitter, that a jew bitch told him that. Now you repea it like a lemming. Fucking neck yourself. Doing a podcast doesn't get you investitavistock for terrorism until Hildog is queefing in the oval office.

spencer has a security detail

No? I figured it out myself from Chris Cantwell's blogpost where he literally said the name of the FBI agent that contacted him.

Can you believe that there are those of us who never went to their site nor listened to their podcast and have been sick of hearing about them for well over a year?

Yeah, I know:

Are you tired of hearing about kikes in general too now, try not entering the thread instead of asking people to stop talking about something like a communist queer in 4chan trying to shut down threads they don't want to be made.

Hey fellow white people, this news is incredible. I was celebrating Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack shut down, but this is even more pleasing. No platform for fascists. The precedent this sets is tremendous. Let's take down Holla Forums next. We cannot allow any hate websites

The fact that my tribe was able to shut them down is proof that they were always working for us. The reason we shut them down and not any other websites is because the Alt-Right was too ineffective and the least of threats to us

Remember not to have any IRL movement. The only white nationalists you are allowed to have are anons like me. Everyone else works for our greatest ally

Eh, TRS going down is bittersweet in the current context. Believe me, I was around doing everything I could back in January to dig through the dox and find the truth behind Peinovich and Friedman, and I've wanted nothing more than for them to fold for their kikery and duplicity ever since.

But in this case, they're not folding because we enough people saw how kiked-out they were. They folded because of a botched rally. Now, this rally shows everyone that they are NOT GOOD LEADERS, and that just having some fucking podcast (or trustfund and speeches, for spencer) doesn't make you a good leader. They've all been awful leaders, and I hope people realize this and ditch them all completely. Sometimes a cleansing fire is needed so that new seeds will sprout. Real leadership is needed.

Exactly, if Stormer and TRS were legitimate and not shills, there would have been no opposition to them and their websites would still be up. The only effective white resistance websites at rthe ones still up and running. Best of all, now that this precedent is set where we can wipe our enemies off the Internet completely, we don't have to worry about any other far right websites being taken down similarly. No concerns here

If the jews, antifa, or anyone else want to take TRS down, why haven't they doxed more TRSodomites?

What's wrong OP, not enough audio content to keep you company?

You obviously listen to each podcast TRS puts out because it substitutes for your lack of human connection. That's fine, but you're too arrogant to admit it. Instead you signal your loneliness by attacking your artificial "friends" for not spending enough time with you.

Exactly..I wish the rally didn't happen because we can't allow Americans to see young white men marching and fighting IRL. It concerns me how for the past 7 days the news cycle has focused on issues of race. I prefer they go back to talking abut tax cuts and health care reform. We can't let these whites stir up racial tensions or some might start waking up

We got about 35 racists doxxed and fired from their jobs. We are working on it tho. One step at a time

I'm talking about the hosts. As we saw back in January, they all have poor opsec, and as soon as one goes down, others will flee in fear, not to mention the destructive potential to the platform when others would inevitably be exposed as jews and sodomites. A single kike on a computer could probably dox half their lineup in a few hours, and these jew organizations have office buildings filled with "people" who spend the entire day "monitoring online hate and extremism". Why hasn't it happened yet? If TRS were a threat, it would have.

Like every thread he comes up the kike there will still keep regurgitating his sarcastic shitposts about how we are hurting actual people instead of obvious kikes and that we don't have decades of proof about kikes acting as controlled opposition. >>10452715

Samefag TRSodomite that doesn't understand that we have ID's.

The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack was doing fairly okay until they decided to accept you TRSodomites and listening to you. Before the Alt-Kike showed up and started shitting it up, he was on board with us and our "let's change the culture through lulz and memes." He's been defending you faggots for months and that's gotten him hit with an SPLC suit and got his site shut down. With allies like you, who needs enemies?

Yeah because LARPing around a statue with a bunch of tiki torches is effective strategy. Also, failing to vet the attendees of your shitty LARPfest and then it just happens that one of them drives a car into a crowd of antifas is also good strategy. Failing to vet people at your shit rally is the whole reason anything bad is happening to you, assuming you faggots aren't just controlled opposition to begin with.

Tbh, there is not much against having an irl movement. The problem isn't an irl movement, it's having an irl movement run by jew lovers and their collaborators. Your precious eceleb leader kike enoch is still married to an ADL jewess.

The whole victim mentality you are pushing is sickening to anyone with a spine. Go fuck yourself. Also, the whole "hey they leave sites that aren't legit up and running" logic would show that TRS is not legit since it's actually still up and running, OP is just a faggot as usual.

Where the fuck have you been? They talk about race all the time, you stupid faggot. The controlled media only talks about race in the context of "whitey evil, niggers good, and anyone who supports whites is a nazi." You can't show a legit example of the media taking your side. If they talk about race, it's only to demonize you faggots. You are so much of an attention whore that you don't understand that media not talking about us has it's perks. Namely, it leads to less people working on devoting resources to stop us.

Kill yourself you stupid faggot

It's because between the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, TRS, 4chan/Holla Forums, TRS has objectively the lowest traffic according to Alexa and nobody chases after the little fish

RIP TRSODOMITES/DAILY SPERMER - ENOCH, JESSE, ANGLIN, (((weev)))..

test