Cross-board friendship thread

Post funny and cool stuff that is related to vidyagaems and some other board.

Let me start with /a/…

Do people even try when they make threads anymore?

Literally every other board thinks Holla Forums is fucking shit filled with Holla Forums tier retards.

Even Holla Forums, the board Holla Forums worships the most, just sees Holla Forums as meatheads that can be easily manipulated to provide numbers for whatever shit they want to pull off next.

stop disturbing the circlejerk

embed related

Just awful.
What's the point of using clips from something if you're just gonna change the pitch of it anyway?
Fucking kill yourself.

It's not my fault you are too jaded to have fun.

Gee, you don't say?

You don't get to bring friends.

Wew laddie.

nice downvotes

did you get from halfchan /a/ you retarded faggot?

Nah, been banned from there for years. I think I was looking for random jojo-vids when the Undertale-reference caught my eye, lol.

Fuck me please

What if the most transparent of Holla Forums stereotypes and shitposting are the Jewish tricks and Holla Forums is some of the countless victims?

What if this is an anonymous website and it's extremely hard to actually confirm someone's identity?

quality of threads has dropped immensely since cross-board started using 8ch.

There's a site/plugin that combines different chans? How is that sensible?

Well, yeah. That's D&C. It works in both directions.

The board quality is dropping like a rock. Please kill yourself or go back to halfchan for your fun. No fun allowed here

W-what did I do wrong? (´・ω・`)

They were mad at us before the whole GG shit happened. Remember how we treated them on cuckchan when they constantly warned Holla Forums before the fiasco and when we asked for their help they said we should have listened and it served us right? Of course Holla Forums currently on both cuck and here are being shilled hard lately so I wouldn't count on anything right now.

Holla Forums is honestly just Holla Forums with video games most of the time.

That's the point I'm getting at. It's very easy for someone to attempt subversion without any consequences. One might be pessimistic and expect false positives, or optimistic and risk false negatives.
Being anywhere on the spectrum will negatively affect the overall experience in one way or another.

If there is little trust, people can't be as open to communicate and affect each other in meaningful ways, little culture breeds, a palpable disconnect grows in the entire community and it slowly withers.
Too much trust invites subversion. Groupthink and mob mentality kick in and are leveraged to change what the community is. It doesn't fade away, it just becomes a different monster under the same name, displacing whatever was there.

The best one can do is try and independently apply some heuristics, ignore what should be ignored and object to what should be objected, hoping everyone else does the same on their own.

This board always has a few vidya discussions.

You should go back there then

There are less than 15 boards with 200 or more users on this site, and only two with more than 1000.
This types of threads don't really work here.

So it hasn't changed since it began. I'm honestly confused what people think should be on this board to begin with or even understand the reason why we exodus from halfcuck to begin with.

No board is one person to begin with, while there may be majority consequence on certain things the fact that we argue so much here or any board really is what makes it worth going to to begin with. Other places are so fucking boring now. But you're right for the most part, just stick to your games and don't let any shills get to you even though I have a strong desire for all the cucks to leave.

Holla Forums is a thousand times worse, mate.
The closest we've got to Holla Forums here are the webm and 4AM threads, and the BO doesn't even want them here but he can't get rid of them or else their resident samefags will start shitting up the board.