Pokemon World Championships Day 2

DAY 2 OF THE 2016 POKEMON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS IS NOW UPON US!

A three day long tournament that will decide who is the very best, like no one ever was.

Because in less than 48 hours we will have a Pokemon World Champion for this year. Some hot Pokemon battles are about to ensue, the action should be tight (or it will be nothing but mirror matches because muh big 6).

Well there is the Main Channel which will be showing various coverage from the Video Game to the Trading Card Game, and even the first Pokken champion will be determined on this channel on one of the days:
pokemonchampionships.com/

And if you don't give a fuck about the Trading Card Game, there is a pure Video Game Championships (VGC) channel:
pokemonchampionships.com/video-game-championship-series

What will happen today as the winners of all the National tournaments and last years World Champion and runner-ups all enter the battle? Things are about to heat up!

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.pokemon.com/standings/us/worlds/2016/vg/#2_1_0
assets.pokemon.com/standings/us/worlds/2016/vg/#4_0_0
pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/worlds/2016/teams/popular/
pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/worlds/2016/teams/popular/#team-markus-stadter-germany-master-division
twitter.com/CybertronVGC/status/767147146340466688
nuggetbridge.challonge.com/vgc16worlds
pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/worlds/2016/teams/masters/
8ch.net/v/res/10463136.html#10463136
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's nothing gay about liking a feminine penis.

Schedule for the main channel (all times in PDT):
Saturday:
9:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.: VGC Swiss Rounds
11:00 a.m.–12:15 p.m.: Pokkén Tournament Senior Division Finals
12:45–4:30 p.m.: Pokémon TCG Swiss Rounds
4:30–5:45 p.m.: Pokkén Tournament Masters Division Finals
6:00–10:00 p.m.: VGC Top Cut
Sunday:
9:00 a.m.: Pokémon TCG Junior Division Finals
Immediately following: Pokémon TCG Senior Division Finals
Immediately following: Pokémon TCG Masters Division Finals
30-minute break
Immediately following: VGC Junior Division Finals
Immediately following: VGC Senior Division Finals
Immediately following: VGC Masters Division Finals

Schedule for VGC Channel:
Saturday:
9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.: VGC Swiss Rounds
5:00–8:30 p.m.: VGC Top Cut
Sunday:
Off Air

Sorry son, you're gay

Bump because it's live now, matches coming up.

It's gonna be good.

Yep, the very first Pokken world champion will be decided today!

TO CLARIFY ABOUT TODAY'S MATCHES

Here comes today's first match. Looks like they're going a bit quicker today, thankfully.

This should be interesting

So tomorrow will not just be today's top 8 but anyone who does X-2 and better? That's good. Resistance is super bullshit. Not qualifying because of that is a huge kick in the balls.

Meowstic actually won a game for him, imagine that.

Thailand looking strong to start today.

WEW

Uh… did the stream just die?

Yep, sure looks like it. WTF TPC

God, Twitch is such a piece of shit.

Just when it was heating up with Groudon vs. Groudon.

This is all a clever ruse to get us to watch their Pokken channel. THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!

bed = shat

Okay, shit's fixed. Thailand won.

Spoke a little too soon there buddy.

And it's dead again.

Sure did. Oh well, at least we got to see a second of the post match interview so we know who won at least. Still, WOW

Oh, hey, ORAS channel is up.

Holy shit why are they all starting to choke now

Now s/he will have PTSD about timer stalls that zir can post on ziz Tumblr wall.

Even bigger that was last year's World Champ!

Now only Sejun is left.

Do we still have copypasted teams?

It's a bigger cancer than smogon.

And another

Can you not do this shit?

We just saw an Red Card Arcanine beat last years World Champ. You tell me.

I literally just entered the thread you retard.

Came here to call this bullshit.

RENAMON FUCKERS GET OUT

REEEEEE

No.

Fixed that for you.

Then post like a normal person and not like a casual shitter who gets an aneurysm whenever you see someone using something that is not a shitmon.

Holy shit, anyone upload that on Jewtube yet?

And how about you don't go attacking people for their post count in a thread with 35 posts.

Doubt it, but soon. Also once these streams finish you can watch the replay on Twitch for sure. It was pretty good, Arc is a really good anti-Xernas.

Only casuals bee line to the strongest pokémon, leading to copypasted teams.
Now fuck off.

They displayed it right there,

On stream they also said some guys did crazy shit with Jumpluff and Kecleon.

Yep. This is Worlds baby. This ain't US nationals where everyone is using cloned teams likely literally from the same clone. Get ready to see some shit.

The format changes every year. The only reason they're allowing Cover Legends is because this is the last Worlds of this gen. They rarely allow the things you're bitching about, this is a special occasion before Gen 7 changes everything.

Still cancer.

To be fair, we had a thread yesterday and went over ALL OF THIS, but weekend cucks gotta cuck.

Cry more bitch, if you don't like it the door is right over there.

If they posted something decent alongside their first post instead of the usual ignorant bitching then I wouldn't do that. Sadly, that pretty much never happens.

Red Card + Fire Mon seem to be pretty popular this time. Gotta fuck over Xerneas hard somehow.

Yeah, look at all those casuals who managed to qualify for worlds with their shitty copypaste teams I could beat with my bro Ledian. That's surely why they are there and not me, right? That you honestly believe that all teams are copypasted is further proof that you are an ignorant idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. Don't you have some Verlisify videos to watch or something? Shoo shoo.

Those have always been banned because they are event Pokemon.

This year ruleset allows two of them per year. The last time this happened was 6 years ago. They will go back to the banlist for next year.

I'm not saying the rules are perfect but hey it's what they are and better make the most out of them. Otherwise you won't get ahead.

Hey, man, maybe they were playing video games last night. Everybody needs to chill the fuck out.

You're trying to deflect responsibility for what you posted, user. Own up to it and move on.

You have to be over 18 to be on this site, you know.

How exactly? Show me how any of the posts I (1) posted something decent instead of the usual bitching. If you don't believe my reasoning then that's up to you.

Funny, you come in the thread and whine about the format like a little baby because it doesn't allow your ponyfuckermon, and then you accuse others of being underage.

How? It means if you try to kill it, you give him a free swap. It is a bit luck based tho.

Surprised shit that screws abilities like Worry Seed or Skill Swap aren't in finals.

Attacking someone for their post count is retarded for any reason. I could switch IDs right now and fool you like the idiot you're acting like. Next time, just address their post or ignore it instead of adding nothing to the thread.

I want to bend Lucario over and anally penetrate him while giving him a reach-around

Red Card forces the opponent out. You're thinking of Eject Button.

Nice tumblr image. Like I said; Cry more weekend cuck.

Oh!
Oh thats really interesting.

And again- why isn't Roar and Dragon Tail more common?
Not even for entry hazard roulette, just force out anyone trying to power up, or bad match-ups. Get your partner to throw out an elec or ice move on who-ever comes in.

niggers, the lot of you

Roar is a thing, but it's not super common. Dragon Tail is almost never used because of it's accuracy, and more importantly: it can't hit Xernas (which is the main thing you want to stop from powering up).

I'm pretty sure someone did that yesterday. I think it was with a Hitmontop.

Except this time there's a correlation between both post count and post content so I'll address both in my bitching.

They have -6 priority which means they will always go last. You'll be taking a hit for free before your attack goes through so the negatives generally outweigh the positives except for very specific situations.

Addressing post count only is the most dull form of ad hominem you can conceive on an imageboard.

I didn't know we were on a fucking forum where post count matters.
Fuck off, retard.

Says a lot of about how worthless your post is when your post count is more worth addressing than the content of it.

Looked to me more like some underageb8 is butthurt someone's attacking his favorite thing.

Post count matters when you're literally waltzing into the thread like a retard and just laying cheap bait.

Just stop it already.

He will never be as autistic as (325). Shame really.

Are you retarded? We had a 400+ post thread yesterday. Also, again: it really isn't post count that matters, it's that they're throwing out cheap bait and their post quality is literal garbage. You're way too hung up on this post count shit, mocking someone's post count BECAUSE of their post quality is not the same as mocking someone solely because of their post count.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/

Is this a 400+ post thread, you fucking numbskull? No, this isn't, so stop acting like it is. This is a fresh thread with new people, so attacking people for their post count, which is already retarded, is even EXTRA retarded. Cut it out, it's one of the reasons why people hate IDs.

Nigger are you fucking serious?

Again, you absolute moron: No one is "attacking" (oh cry more SJW, words are so harmful right?) anyone for their post count. Morons are being picked on for their shit posts, and their are being picked on by MENTIONING their post count. If they weren't posting absolute shit, no one would be picking on them at all, again: nothing to do with their post count.

Everyone else with (1) post entered the thread just fine. But continue to be unable to understand and sperging out about MUH ATTACKS.

I don't think you understand the concept of a fallacy, of an Ad Hominem fallacy more specifically.

Also, you're trying too hard to fit in.

So are you saying I can start bitching about these people only when we are +100 posts in because it'll be okay then just because the thread is bigger? What the difference between making a worthless (1) post earlier or later? The post is still worthless ignorant bait.

As I mentioned, had the person with the (1) made a decent post then it would have been fine, but they are not.

Here's your (you)

I'll stop replying to you and the other retard. Have fun.

this thread is a mess

So you shitpost in response to him. You're a real hero of this board, user. I wish we could all be as great as you.

This is what happened yesterday too, same exact bitching even, just passing time with low quality trolls between matches.

Can we talk about yesterday's matches instead?

Please?

It's OK Shclomo, anyone can slip every now and then.

Let's all do this thread a favor: No one need bother replying to 314afd.

OH SHIT ANOTHER "GIRL" ON STREAM

For fuck's sake

Top tier damage control.

Okay, I missed yesterday's shit. What happened in the ORAS section and have they gone into Pokken yet? Highlights?

You missed all the Pokken matches yesterday between little kids.

No Pokken on the main channel yet, but the champ will be decided TODAY! Yesterday's highlights include a trans losing on stream to a nerd and cuckchan getting mad as fuck.

Why do all these girls "look" the fucking same? Same hair, same face, same clothes. I know it is a children game tourney but it is that hard to spend 5 minutes in the morning to make yourself look presentable? The same goes to the guys, moreso even. /fa/ is no hard.

Oh shit. Gonna have to search for vids, but only after today's matches.

Yeah, you kind of gotta hop around, the concept of a main stream is sort of annoying.

Okay, so main channel is switching to Pokken Finals, the champion of Pokken is about to be decided.

Oh god, Feminism is winning!

If this Jap loses to this girl, will he commit Seppuku?

the 12-18 year old champion, at any rate. Masters is in another 5 hours.

DEAD AGAIN

Holy shit TCPi get your shit together

And the stream dies.
Just like Ash's hopes and dreams.

Seriously. I mean they got it back up now, but it has been a long two days of hours between matches and now technical problems. Looking like amateurs even though they've been doing this for YEARS.

Also she looks like a real girl.

Dat Aegislash man. I love that Pokémon. Seeing it help to drop two legendaries and a mega feels good.

And she's got a Growlithe plushie.

I bet she's normally a Karen-fag, but just has to use this team to get into the finals.

I haven't played pokemon in a long time, what the fuck is going on.

Oh wow she's got a Suicine too. This is the second one already. When did it get so popular?

Some world championship, because it's supposed to be the last one before next gen, ebin pokeymen are allowed. Also includes the trading card game and pokken.

why cant brits pronounce anything right?

How do you pronounce it anyway? [raikvaza]? It's jap is [rekkwuzja].

I too am an Aegislash fag, good shit even seeing it in this format.

Her team is a lot of fun.

Just tune in to the stream, the announcers should guide you on the fine points. Watch as the world champion is decided for the year!

All about dat tailwind and bulk.

That's how it's actually pronounced.

Tailwind and Icy Wind are great in doubles and Suicune has a fat ass. It's got a lot going for it in this format.

I know but I had never seen on 16 until yesterday.

how he says it is correct but it sounds bad

Oh yeah, that I agree on, brits always say shit with weird emphasis.

God bless Dark Void.

She gunna cry.

God doesn't seem the appropriate deity for that move. Do we have any fun-time trickster gods that would fit better?

cock slide is allright

Everyone has some real hard-counters to Xerneas but unlike it happened in 14 with Mega Mom where she got so hard-countered by everyone and their mom to the point she would become a detriment everyone's bringing Xerneas anyway. Damn deer is way too good.

Yeah, it's okay, I just want like a Thunderbolt for Rock Type.

Why are the pokemon locked into level 50, can't they go up to 100? Never played competitive pokemon.

I hope Gen 7 brings some hard Deer counters, as well as some Mega Mama counters.

Yep, they can be any level above and they'll just be auto-lowered to meet the level. That said you can bring low-level mons I think and they'll retain their level.

One of those 100 accuracy moves that every single other type has would be nice.

Not Power Gem.

This girl is making really weird expressions and breathing really heavily, meanwhile look at Japan, rolls aren't even going his way and he doesn't care.

RIP Motochika

Gurl power is too stronk

She's cumming

Pick one.

And yesterday we had a super emotive nip guy. It's pretty random.

Yeah, that guy who would pray and get all hyped was great. Hope they put him on stream again.

I was going to post this.
Does this guy have a mouth problem?

Rock Slide Kabutops with Life Orb in Rain.
Or just Rock Slide from something with decent attack + Speed.

Yeah, I mean it got a recharge move (Rock Wrecker), but no "Simple 75/100 acc". It offers other stuff to Rock Slide (more acc, one target)

I want gemstone Pokemon that aren't legendary.
And have a useable Sp.Atk.

Her boyfriend is in the audience. Everytime she does well, he turns on the wireless vibrator
Pic related.

He's out already.

What, seriously? Have we even had 3 matches today?!

Ees a cockney m8. Roight hows ya faver proper nor-ee boi.

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

RNG MAKES POKEMON FUN

THANK YOU RNG GODS

He didn't qualify for day 2 yesterday.

Oh yeah, he lost that last match, fuck what am I thinking.

Yeah she completely fucked up. Cocky slut outplayed by honorary aryan.

Man, I kinda feel bad for her. She played well and had the nip by the balls constantly through the match.

I honestly think she ended up panicking at the end there, she got really hyped up and thought she had it and then made her mistake. Never make a mistake against the Japanese.

She'd have still had it if it wasn't for double protect + crit.

Get fucked you zoning Legendary

Whoever made the right guess would win at that point. It was a 50/50. The double protect + crit just sealed the deal.

She scalded onto groudon right? If so then she was fucked. Moonblast would have beat Suicine next turn and even if Aegi killed the deer Groudon would kill it back.

This guy is pretty /fa/

Nips are pretty well dressed overall in these things.

Yeah, true, also some RNG at work there. The good news is she isn't just eliminated, she has 2 more matches she can lose so we might still see here day 3.

What happened to beard guy?

C'mon

Yeah, the brits also look okay so far too.

Having visited Japan, the whole "honor" thing is very real.

They advertise buying train tickets online, not on it being cheaper, but not holding the queue up and being a nuisance.
Everyone is polite and pretty quiet.
In school, even from a young age, they help tidy up the classes. And it's hard to find litter outside of the cities (and even then, the part of Tokyo I visited was spotless)

However, they feel it's polite. Don't mistake it for being passivise in most of them.

Dressing like a professional is better then dressing like a literal autistic person like a lot of people seem to at these events.

So, anyone you're rooting for?

user, why?

He's not even dressed professionally. It's just a dress-shirt, cardigan and jeans. That's normal as fuck. It's not like it is a suit but it looks decent and presentable. He cared enough to try to make himself look good. It's such a simple thing that people seem to be unable to understand for this type of events.

Cargo shorts should be banned from events worldwide. There's no worse piece of clothing.

Wolfey had a day 2 invite, right? If so, him.

It wouldn't be a pokemon tournament without manchilden, literal children, and professional pokemon players.

Barry Anderson has a nice team and the man plays exceptionally, I look forward to seeing how he does today. Yesterday he was the highlight of the stream to me with his transform Smeargle that cloned his Geo'd up Xernas to then Double Xernas sweep.

I gotta say, the Pokken commentators are really dressed well. The players look horrible, but at least someone's trying.

Cybertron looks funny. It's like his suit is a size bigger than his size or something.

Everytime I think the meta is set in stone It still is, but its who works with the top 20 used thats interesting

Fuck.

Also, is Sejun not playing this year? I don't see him anywhere.

They seem a bit more lively than the regular commentators, too. Is it a fighting game thing, or a minority thing?

It's both. Fightans are much more lively games after all.

Pokemon is a turn based thing so there's so much you can about what people did on their turn.

these matches are pretty good

Jesus christ, and I thought the regular pokemon players were autistic.

Now this is better than Braixen at EVO

Seriously, who is this posing faggot

This is normal FGC autism.

Gamefreak's wet dream.

Can he be stopped? What's next?

Please let this be true. But then again its a rumor

I hate to be one of those guys, but they should really add more Fighting pokemon like Scrafty

God I forgot how small Excadrill is.

Coverage on the VGC/ORAS channel has resumed. No battle yet though.

Should've just used the same supports as everybody else.

IT'S OVER!
UK WINS POKKEN FOREVER!

WEW LAD

CHARIZARD-X WINS AGAIN

SOMEONE STOP THIS HOTHEAD

EU PLEBS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

POSING FAGGOT BTFO

That was some intense shit.

ALOLA HYPERMEGA CHARILIZARDON XYZ GX CONFIRMED

Pokken really looks fun.

Too bad it's on Wii U.

Maybe the obligatory NX release will make it easier to play.

Jesus Christ show some damn games already.

Why does this happen every damn year. How in the hell TCPi has not learned to run a damn event in the +5 years they've been doing this shit.

Who's the most fuckable pokemon?

Jynx, no contest

I choose you.;^)

Just because you got bodied is no excuse to be a weirdo.

Seriously, that was painfully awkward.

Now that there's a break in the Pokken, VGC has an hour long chance to show A SINGLE GAME.

YOU CAN DO IT

ROUND 4 IS UP

WE LITERALLY DIDN'T SEE A SINGLE ROUND 3 MATCH

GOOD JOB TCPI

God damn does TPCi suck at this. I know this isn't their first year broadcasting.

Suicune is gonna win Worlds at this rate. It's everywhere.

Nice over-predict faggot

GET REKT ARGIE

AHAHAHAHAHA

BTFO

100% honest American crits.

Mark, pls

Another crit for America

WHY ARE YOU DOING THE SAME THING

Get ready for Falklands War 2 boys.

Completely read

For what purpose

Now the argie has the RNG lead

1 FUCKING HP

US is down by 2

God bless the RNG gods

Why all these translators so crappy and awkward?

Is Pokemon big in countries like Argentina?

Spics love Pokemon just like they love anime in general. Competitive? Not so much. If you think people bitching about muh bromon and legendaries are bad then spics are 100 times worse. There's a bunch more genwunners too. Things are more extreme on both sides but mostly towards the genwunner side.

mexican here, I was prt of the group called pokemex (the ones that run the official events in mexico, I believe), they always run smogon shit with smogon stuff and blah blah blah (and wonder why they always lose), but when they see someone derivative of the meta (experiment and that kind of stuff) they get ultra mad because you are not playing what are you supposed to play. "because muh training for vgc" the fuckers always lose anyways, shame that mexico has great players and fans, but they are no that vocal as the smogon or genwunners

It's been years since I last interacted with Pokemex. Last I remember is that they banned pseudos by qualifying them as "titans" and limiting how many you could use per team. I remember they used to fellate Smogon pretty hard as well.

I know Mexico has official play but I have no idea how developed it is or how they community moves now.

Last year one mexican guy made it 9th last year on worlds and only didn't cut because of resistance. A real big shame.

After checking the standings pretty much anyone who's well known is still on game

Except for Arash. RIP in pieces mudslime-kun.

Where are the standings at?

Oh, and last year Champion is out too.

I'm also finding out that Sejun is on TCG. He's 2-1 so far.

assets.pokemon.com/standings/us/worlds/2016/vg/#2_1_0

Thanks, it's absurd they haven't shown any of this on the stream and instead we just get this announcers waffling on.

Cybertron loves to stroke his limp asian dick whenever he gets a chance.

And it's funny because he pussied out for participating this year to commentate because he was unsure of himself, not even winning, but making it through day fucking 1. What a bitch ass cowardly punk.

HEY POKKENS ON

We don't have to wait around for another hour until they show another VGC match

Why?

One just started

Pokkens back online if any ones wondering

What an odd combination.

HAX

Not today motherfucker

RIP Haxmon

Evasion should be eliminated.
Change Double Team into Protect- that fails if hit by a move that targets two or more Pokemon (fine for in-game).
Acc can still be a thing.

I have being working. What did I missed? Both in Pokken and VGC.

Charizard won Pokken. Alandomination never ends.

VGC has been a RNG-fest.

Argentina is trying to get into finals

Nope. RNG keeps pokemon interesting.

Day 1 a tranny got eliminated by a pimply faced nerd and cuckchan got salty as fuck about it.

They're really pushing this "LOOK GUYS! ARGENTINA!!!" narrative

This is pretty clever.

Exquisite

Nothing new

Even if they do, they will never ever be white

Very nice

See

The face of a loser.

wew lad

But bullshit aside Argie kid has been playing really well since he stopped getting greedy with self-power up punch

THEN HE GETS HYPER BEAMED

PERFECT

Jesus

How many candles did he lit for the RNG Gods?

AHAHAHA

KARMA'S A BITCH MOTHERFUCKER

REMOVE SMEARGLE

Then Clutches it out and wins the game :^)

RNG for the RNG God

Rekt

Argentina stronk

It's great he brought a little cheering section getting all hyped.

Wrestling chants at VGC when?

I'm amazed he got a cheering squad considering how the venue is closed this year. Wonder how he got them in.

How did this guy got hired to translate jesus christ

Has Giratina been seen yet in any of these matches?

Nope. Only P-Groudon/Kyogre, M-Rayquaza and Yveltal have been shown on stream so far.

Cybertron little brother is 4-1 at seniors. Kid plays so much better than his brother.

just

WEAVILE DOUBLE PERFECT

POTETIN

Fuck, I missed that.

Round Six Brackets are out. Follow your favorites
assets.pokemon.com/standings/us/worlds/2016/vg/#4_0_0

Current undefeated day 2 Players:
Sebastian Escalante [AR] (5/0)
Giovanni Costa [US] (5/0)
Aaron Traylor [US] (5/0)
Markus Stadter [DE] (5/0)

Nice. He's still hanging on TCG.

IT'S TIME

Finally another match.

Wolfe Glick v Blake Hopper

HITMONTOP BABY

INVISIBLE FOCUS SASH

ENDEAVOR RAICHU

WOLFE YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN

what

Oh you have to be shitting me

Wolfe was completely dominating, this is bullshit

Oh, they gave him the win. Good.

WOLFEDOMINATION

This Raichu is made of steel

WOLFEDOMINATION
WOLFEDOMINATION

WOLFEDOMINATION
WOLFEDOMINATION
WOLFEDOMINATION

WOLFEDOMINATION
WOLFEDOMINATION
WOLFEDOMINATION
WOLFEDOMINATION

THIS YEAR WILL BE HIS YEAR

Do we know what were the other 2 mons Wolfe had?

Japan time

You can't make this shit up

Probably Indian decent.

Wut

He didn't really have many other options.

oh shit

ahahah wow, why would you do that? Even for Speed control that's stupid to do.

NIPPON STRONK

REMOVING THE MUDSLIME MENACE

RIP Rafik

You're fucking retarded, m8

Are all the commentators ex-champions? Or just people that got into the finals in the past?

Only one commentator is former World Champ (former 3 time World Champ), that's Ray Rizzo. The rest are made it sort of far, mostly just national wins though.

Figured as such, at least that means what they say has some weight.

pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/worlds/2016/teams/popular/

Yep, they generally know what they're talking about.

BRAVO TCPI

Technically it's just the Day 1 teams, which they were allowed to change if they cleared day 1… Still it's not likely that any of them did change, so yeah. TPCi shits the bed like no one else shits the bed.

What the fuck was that little voice Wolfe just did?

KARENFAGS BTFO

Christ this asian is tiny

Round 7 rankings are up. Only 2 players remain undefeated, and both are from the USA.
Giovanni Costa [US] (6/0)
Aaron Traylor [US] (6/0)

Jeudy is out by the way

It would be so great if Giovanni was using a Mewtwo. I'd mark the fuck out.

What's the prediction for VGC 2017 rules?

Aloladex, duh.

Probably only the local dex of the new gen, so expect wacky shit to get through.

But Sun/Moon don't come out until after VGC 2017 starts.

VGC16 ruleset will keep being in use until then. It's the same every year.

Gross

Haha time for smug

You were saying?

I never get tired of seeing Hitmontop ejecting.

Rough match for US so far

Baris using the same lead

That was a nice Taunt.

Thinking about it this the first year I've seen so many matches going so close or even to timer. It's funny considering how much people were complaining about 16 being too offensive.

ATTACK THE GROUDON DAMN IT

with what?

pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/worlds/2016/teams/popular/#team-markus-stadter-germany-master-division

Checking this and I'm fairly certain he and Wolfe are using the exact same team.

God damn it, He could have won but he choose to be a faggot

Hope he goes for the Raichu

Doubtful with Groudon there.

PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

He's been rused hard

The trickiest room in the world.

btfo

POKKEN FINALS YYYYYEAH

I thought the UK guy won that one

That was Seniors

these 2 guys are some of the blackest pokemon players I have ever seen

CALLED IT

THEY ARE USING THE SAME TEAM

What division is going on right now?

This is the real deal.

Sooo, this guys are older or what?

Japanese better win
Intellect > reflexes

REMINDER OF THE PRIZING THIS YEAR

So now everyone that went X-2 will qualify for next year. 18 people qualified for top which means 2 poor bastards will go home without a single cent on their pockets.

I mean for top.

18+ adults-only.

I see. Which pokemon do think will win, user?

Potetin plays like four different pokemon. If he's in the finals, it could be anything.

Either that or it'll be MACHAMP.

Oh dear. It seems like no Nip qualified.

RIP Japandomination.

Machamp, yeah, the original fighting type getting the crown. I could get behind that.

MACHAMP TEARING THIS WEAVILE TO SHREDS

B-But people told me Machamp was low tier!

You're right, crazy. RIP Japan, we Pokemon nao

HE DROPPED THE COMBO

Machampguy spacing is top tier.

MACHAMP CONFIRMED FOR FINALS

TALK SHIT
GET HIT

They said the same about Braixen. Nobody knows how to play this game.

Top 8 for Day 2

USA STRONK

Unreality is on fire. Hopefully he won't choke now.

SENIORS TOP CUT

Potetin already bodied the guy in losers bracket hard, so we might see the runback in grand finals.

AND THE KIDS AT JUNIORS

twitter.com/CybertronVGC/status/767147146340466688

RIP in pieces glorious nippon

BODIED AGAIN BRUTAL AS FUCK

Now I wonder what Potetin's going to bring for the grand finals rematch?

DL got fucking DESTROYED! USA GOT BTFO I bet the japs got revenge for the VGC

Black people really make better commentators.

Also

THEIR SUITS ACTUALLY LOOK WELL FITTING

POKKEN FINALS NOW

MACHAMP VS MEWTWO

AZAZEL THE BEAST

CHANDELURE TIME

CHADELURE????!!!!

COUNTERPICK

MACHAMP BODIES MEWTWO

CHANDELURE BODIES MACHAMP

OH SHIT

2 CHAND 2 LURE

Holy crap.

Man, Machamp can't do anything

PERFECT ROUND INTO BRACKET RESET

Chandelure going huge.

Reset.

He really should switch character.

THE DREAM IS DEAD

I AM FEEL LIKE I AM IN SALTY BET I CAN FEEL THE DREAM!!! THE DREAM!!!!

Well he can do 50% of Chandelures life in one go.

BUT HE CAN'T DO IT TWICE

Which doesn't mean much considering Chandelure kills all his approach options.

I fucking hate zoners.

wew

Azazel should've switched. His loss for not having a secondary.

Chandelure went around it and avoided it like a pro. Amazing move.

SPIN AROUND THE SUPER ATTACK

Someone call Infiltration and tell him he's just the Potetin of Street Fighter.

Shame we didn't get to see any Pika Libre from him though.

CARLOS

Well I guess the last two games proved why you should never main a single character.

Counter picks are the bane of these hard specialists.
Imagine if he had an alt up his sleeve and asked for blind picks.

Cybertron little bro is out

Wait, my bad. I was reading the juniors standings.

I feel like I'm in a parallel universe.

Nope, still Berenstain.

Top Cut

When will they air Pokemon tournaments on television in Amerifat land?

user, Television is dying.

On Netflix, then, whatever.

XerDon maybe BTFO

nuggetbridge.challonge.com/vgc16worlds

Better bracket

Comedy gold

RIP Korea
RIP Red Card Arcanine

Damn, after all of that, I missed the chance to screenshot the black commentator hugging his Braixen.

That was a fun event. I've never been a big on fighting games but watching this made me want to pick one up.

All it did was make me want to raise a Machamp.

Just watch the archived stream on twitch.

Shame the WiiU is shit and kills any potential the game has.

Lame.

Seeing an straya should be fun though

Top 16 now both on Main channel and VGC channel.

I'm sad no Barry Anderson v Jamie Boyt

NX version should be big. Maybe it'll even have enough characters to stop people complaining that their favourite pokemon isn't in it.

Guess I'll be watching that instead

Yep, that's what I'm going with too. Rayogretop is fun.

Oh, I didn't realize VODs are available that fast these days.

These niggas were really having fun doing their job. VGC commentators are wet toilet paper in comparison.

Niggaboos are the best of bros

You messed up Markus

Rayray stronk

BULKIEST RAICHU

question, why everybody in the vgc is taking notes?

Writing down the opponent's info for reference.

I also want to know this. I assume they're manually keeping track of when effects start and end, and perhaps guessing upper and lower bounds on how much damage different attacks will do.

At least there's Serperior…

It's so retarded fun in this format.

So close yet so far

Wew, what an ending. Game 3 is gonna be intense.

Holy fucking shit

What an unnecessary risk

He could've won much earlier and safely

Unreality, Wolfe and Barry Anderson are in Top 8

The Top 8 so far. Wolfe, Aaron, Barry, all move on.

I have no idea how Hitmontop makes games so exciting but he does

He isn't big 6

Not even. Fucker is just GOTY support.

=TOPRAYOGRE GOAT=

HITMONTOP AND RAICHU PROGRESS

Fuck.

Markus is… good looking. Uh, for a pokemon autist.

Markus, Wolfe and Bill are pretty handsome. No homo.

Superior RayTopOgre German and US genes.

ALL THREE TOPRAYOGRE USERS ARE ON TOP 8

THE MADMEN ARE REALLY GONNA TAKE IT ALL WITH THE SAME TEAM

The top 8.

Markus vs Aaron in main channel

Nevermind, Wolfe V Justin on the other channel

It's time

Bronzong finally gets use

Wolfe plays so well goddamn

It can't be helped.

I do have to admit it's really getting annoying. I've never seen so many games left up to time in any year ever as in this year.

Everything keeps tumbling down for Justin

They're saying Aaron's name wrong

Who's winning on that side?

For what purpose

Pokemon judge reporting,I judge and organize local events. 9/10 kids are pretty rad but the 1 is a total cunt.

Rayogretopgar is facing it's self, am I understanding that right?

Heartbreaking. Whoever wins, they both lose because they beat their friend.

I resend all of my bitching

revoke**

This is some anime shit.

Yes, Barry on VGC stream.

Apparently Cybetron's brother made it top 8 with a normal Rayquaza he couldn't mega evolve because he didn't finish delta episode. 10/10

MADNESS

Absolutely madman. That was clever as fuck

That thing really didn't want to sleep

BURNED MEGAFUG IS USELESS

That Talonflame was MVP

Two will-o-wisps on his team, tricky. This round is not going his way.

Fucking hell

There we go. Swords Dance Rayquaza taking out two Primals in a row was amusing as fuck.

It's all over except the pain

MAXIMUM CHOKE

Sounds like you didn't understand the situation. That Bronzong was the biggest threat.

Markus vs Wolfe

Eduardo vs Jonathan

Who are you cheering for lads?

We now know the top 4 for the final day.

When will the semi and finals be?

My schedule doesn't have a time. It just says after the TCG finals. Sounds loose.

pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/worlds/2016/teams/masters/

All top cut teams

Oh, nvm, looks like top 4 will be up next I guess. I'm surprised, that means all they'll have for tomorrow is the final.

This blows, I had a long day and want to sleep, but also want to watch this.

You can always watch the stream later. After they finish broadcasting it goes up on twitch to watch whenever.

I know, esports finals are always late and I do that a lot, but it's not the same as watching live.

Finals are tomorrow. They always have been on Sundays.

Hurry up I wanna sleep aaaaah

Hahaha oh wow

They nearly disqualified Jonathan Evans because he had the wonderful idea to flip off the camera mid-stream

Lucky fucker got off with just a warning though

Markus is getting raped

This is kinda boring

It feels like Markus is not even trying

Are the bfs?

You tell me.

Fall on your sword harder

I made a new thread

8ch.net/v/res/10463136.html#10463136