God Emperor praises protesters

Trump just made a duo of tweets praising the protesters in Boston and declaring the country will soon be one. The question is, what game is he playing? By "protesters", who does he mean? This will probably work all sides into a fit and dominate the news cycle for the next few days. It's clearly designed to be provocative. What ploy is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

castanet.net/news/BC/204576/Thousands-against-alt-right
archive.is/SCj1B
youtu.be/niCquF1NMc8
blog.dilbert.com/post/164297628606/how-to-know-youre-in-a-mass-hysteria-bubble
blog.dilbert.com/post/164370580166/do-we-really-need-moral-leadership-from-the
archive.is/TCmIx
archive.is/p4QgJ
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/27/president-donald-j-trump-announces-white-house-office-american
foxbusiness.com/features/2017/05/03/kushners-partners-include-goldman-and-soros-wsj.html
dailycaller.com/2017/05/03/clinton-cash-author-sounds-the-alarm-over-jared-kushners-partnership-with-george-soros/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4467542/Kushner-business-Soros-Peter-Thiel-Goldman.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/02/report-jared-kushner-didnt-disclose-1-billion-loans-investment-ties-goldman-sachs-george-soros/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner
archive.is/ijz7t
csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2017/0728/House-approved-budget-funds-border-wall-increases-military-spending
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-border-wall-construction-september-20170627-story.html
archive.is/Y4M4y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He should have specified that he was endorsing the Free-Speechers.

Seriously who is he talking about? Antifa? The Alt-righters?

Hate is a normal reaction to an abnormal environment. Don't be afraid to show your hate.

He might have been talking about Antifa if he's praising the cops. The cops were the ones who were pushing them back and started to kick their asses

At least that is what the streamer is calling it, he is cucking and virtue signalling to the extreme and still getting harrassed by trannies. No "Nazis" are to be seen so far.

castanet.net/news/BC/204576/Thousands-against-alt-right

I think it's intentionally ambiguous.

Damnit, wrong thread

The left absolutely despises ambiguity.

Jesus Christ!

So he's praising the leftist protesters who are protesting a "FREE SPEECH rally"?
He is also implicitly agreeing with the media narrative that the Right side (free-speechers) are the ones being bigoted and hateful

and this just confirms it. he's cucking for the media like republicans always do

That sounds like he's praising the leftists. those "speaking out against bigotry and hate".
He's cucked.

chess tbh :^)

Donald Trump supports the left protesters and now the protesters feel all icky now.

Wrong font.

that's fake.

Fake and gay.

Fake news, either give archive link or go die in the bog, faggot

He needs to clarify what he meant

lol, nice try

He is playing a losing game of placating them. Trump knows its for nothing as they will just see it as pandering, but he's still gotta do it.

Keep in mind he also called out the anti-police agitators in their rally.

You could also say he's leading them on. Drawing out their desperation for attention and violence. ANTIFA hate police, it's part of their Bolshevik training. So he just patted them on the head, then praised the police, probably making them even angrier.

He followed the Reagan playbook to a T. Create "new right" movement as 'alt-right'. Create popular narratives under the people for rapid massive change. Once position of power is changed, only partially complete the promises then start attacking your own base and move back to liberalism. (The expectation is that leftist and centralist will now sway their vote to the re-elect the candidate for their second term, but this is still high risk and might not even work let alone make it to the third term it will not work.

Trump confirmed to be a release valve.

(you)

What the hell does Trump think he's doing by trying to appeal to the commies and anarchists? Does he think that by tweeting that that these people that wish to destroy our country will magically calm down?
I hope he's referring to the actual rally goers rather than the agitators

No but really.

What the fuck did he mean by this?

It doesn't matter who he meant, the left and media will assume he was praising the "white supremacist nazis".

God damn, I don't think I've gone two posts without getting at least dubs in the last few days.

w-wew

Let me finish your post for you.

Jesus Christ!I'm a colossal faggot!

sorry, I don't check twatter
I still don't like the tone of the OP tweet, conflating the free speech people with 'bigotry and hate'

It doesn't matter what the media thinks.

His actions these past few days only make sense if Hillary is going to actually be indicted on Monday. Otherwise he's being too soft and I'm thinking dropped tbh.

The leftists are the counter-protesters. the free speech rally people are the protesters. Trump is endorsing them

Yet he called them "anti-police agitators" two hours ago.

Yep. All Trump needs to do is score with the economy and empower police. The antifa scum will drive themselves over a cliff. The right literally needs to do nothing but support Trump at this point. No more edgy Spencer/Alt-Right rallies, Nazi flags that media will just use as fodder to feed the Nazi boogeyman narrative. The only rally the right should be focusing on is TRUMP rallies.

On that note Trump rally on Tuesday should be very, very good. Possible Arpaio pardon as per Infowars, and officially backing the Flake challenger.

Remember that Trump posted here and told us to look out for numerical clues in his tweets.

proof?

I think you're reaching, user.

I believe he is leaving just enough ambiguity to let the left trigger themselves. Being emotionally unstable faggots they will attack Trump thus exposing themselves to all normies watching as the anti-police agitators

I don't have the cap, perhaps someone else will upload it.
He was referring to the number 4 though.

He's being presidential with his response here. I gotta give him props for that.

Yeah I know what you are referring to now. He simply meant to prove that his AMA was real, he would reference the number 4 at some time in the following week. The 88 you found is cool, and it might be something, but it's not connected to that.

Yes, we will heal after we kill all shitlibs, Jews, niggers, and spics.

I don't think you're right here, but covfefe was 1488

Co=27, V=23, Fe=26

2+7+2+3 = 14
2+6=8
CoVFeFe=1488

(That said I think Bannon was responsible for that ruse.

Nah that's bullshit, you're really reaching if you really believed it you'd screencap it yourself. Unless you're a moron if you didn't archive it, it didn't happen.

archive.is/SCj1B

They will demand that he specifies the left as the target of his praise. If he wanted to unambiguously praise them, he would have done.

True but it shows that Trump uses numerological hints.

I've not run any proper numerology on it, not my thing.

Kek. Plenty of others know what I'm referring to. What you think I should or shouldn't have done is irrelevant.

this was the theory of cucked (but smart) Dilbert guy, from day 1.

Fuck bigotry and hate. Praise the ZOG Emperor!

Are you having a stroke?

hmmmmmm….

you are certainly the most autistic kike I've seen on here in quite some time.

Race War confirmed. He's going to do it. The mad mans actually going to.

Okay fair enough.

he has the biggest spotlight in the world and he's wasting it by pandering to people who want to kill him.

Listen you will be put to task to prove your claims and if you don't have an archive or caps then you will be treated quite rightfully of making shit up. No caps then it didn't happen, it's on you to dig for it yourself since you don't even remember the threads name let alone post numbers.

Let it go. Your sliding is embarrassingly blatant.

/r/The_Donald please go. This is fucking embarassing especially after the recent attack on Assad

Like I said, I don't think Trump came up with it. I think Bannon came up with it and told Trump he could get the media to freak out over nonsense to convince Trump to do it.

I'm not an alt kike, kike. If you think Spencer and the alt kike is going too far, you're a cuck. The problem with Spencer is that he doesn't go far enough. If you were from around here and not a the_donald newfag who showed up after the election you would know that.

Sliding is when you make threads to bury another thread, I'm not using any proxies to make or post in multiple threads and if I am then this isn't the thread I'd be sliding it'd be an entirely different thread in which case you'd be rused by replying.

What's embarrassing is the high amount of energy that demoralization shills you and are expending to attack anyone who doesn't support your expected "well this is it, Trump has cucked out, Trump is supporting Antifa, Trump is a Kike after all".
I wonder where you are from.

Ah remnant of David Duke loving anti-Trumpers. Fuck off shill.

Really neck your self you degenerate millenial cuck, try to learn from the mistakes of your elders.

You're trying to steer the thread in the direction of:
And attacking anyone who isn't onboard.
Your intentions are pretty obvious and there is more than one of you operating. Having an autistic spazz attack over what someone should be doing to properly archive, is just another method of derailing.

Demoralization? Nigger you're talking to a vet at fighting SJW journalists you don't archive then nobody is going to take you seriously. Literally archiving and saving shit so you can prove you're right is a key tactic in making people believe you.

How the fuck is the simple truth and advice demoralization? Do you seriously not know how to cap?

Oh, they're here allright.

The remnants of plebbit cancer. Fuck off.

God you're dumb

Holla Forums is a natsoc board. Not alt-cuck, not republican, and not a Kushner project alamo echo chamber. Fuck off

Third terms are unconstitutional numbnuts.

You really are from /r/The_Donald with that fucking reading comprehension. Le epic numbers lined up lol so cool amirite guys, HE'S TOTALLY A FELLOW NAHTZEE.
At best Trump is a civic nationalist, at worst he's controlled opposition. I'm not here to blackpill but seriously this Trump ball-licking and ignoring everything bad he does muh 88d chess does no one any favours. We should push Trump harder to get results, the enemy definitly would have pushed Hillary towards more diversity if she won. Accepting success is the first step to decadence.

Thank Mr President. I also think Alex Jones named the Jew in that last video he did. Call me crazy but go watch it.

youtu.be/niCquF1NMc8

So Bannon is removed and this is what we're left with? Pandering virtue signalling pleas for the left to like him?

this actually makes sense. this is how I would do it.

Gotta enjoy all these Politicians that are 'denouncing' hate and racism. We should really start asking them if they 'denounce' our forefathers.
This WAS the ethno-state, but our parents have let it slip into the hands of the unwelcome and unwanted.

Didn't take long to out you. See how triggered and angry this Kike is at his plan being enumerated?
You really need to up your out-grouping game. No one here uses Reddit. No one here subscribes to the channels or uses the le terminology which you seem intimately familiar with. Your accusations are therefore ridiculous and only further highlight your otherness, and your desperation.
Carry on, it's hilarious to watch you writhe in rage.

TRUMPS BATES THE FAKE NEWS HE IS NOT PICKING SIDES HE DIDN'T PICK THE LEFT SIDE AND THAT'S ALL THEY HERE THEY WILL LIE SO HE HAS TO STAND BACK AND LET THE FAKE NEWS LIE SO HE CAN CALL THEM OUT LATER 4D CHESS HOOK LINE AND SINKER MEDIA IS CRASHING SO HARD AND TRUMP IS DOING GREAT JOB AT WINNING THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF THE NEWLY AWAKENED AMERICA GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN IN OUR COUNTRY FOR YEARS

BY THE WAY TRUMPS WALL IS BEING BUILT AND ALL THIS IS A DISTRACTION ''
TEXAS CONCRETE TRUCK DRIVER 😆

How many truckloads of concrete have you delivered to the border thus-far?

Trump didn't denounce "racism" though.

considering that newsletter goes to republicans they probably think their entire base is still muh christian values.

Was mainly generalizing about all (((Politicians))) not necessarily about Trump. He's doing what he must do, and we cannot really expect a full-blown 1488 Presidency until we've taken over all political parties.

relevant.

Tired of republicucks saying this stupid line. We are never going to "unite". You opened up pandora's box with your multiculturalism and zionism. Things aren't going to get better, only worse. You should start preparing.

Fucking fantastic, now address why you excuse everything bad that Trump does with muh 88trillionD chess, and why you don't actively push him towards white nationalism. It was white people who elected him and he should know that. We've dropped the ball with the first few months and really need to step it up since at this point all that will happen is the next president in 2024 (whether Rep or Dem) will just fuck everything over and Trump would have just been an extra 8 years of freedom rather than change.

Only a recently arrived cuckchinner would think that made sense you fucking kike.

oh so you are new, welcome aboard fag

Like what?
What are you doing to actively push Trump towards "white nationalism"? can't bring yourself to capitalize the word White, can you?
What do you suggest?

Look at these completely natural and organic posts. Surely we are all glad to have these hardener POLs amongst ourselves, right fellow Holla Forums.org friends?

The media is what will spin whatever the fuck Trump says against him and fuel militancy against him and less support, while he tries to be a nice guy with these communists like a fucking Yeb tier cuck.

Just fucking enjoy Trump massively condemn non-existent right wing terrorism every time queering spencer puts up another false flagging event on the streets, people, while pence and kushner kikes steers the country deeper into ZOG, it was nice while it lasted.

You people are so damn delusional you make leftists look sane.

I've been keeping track of political events for the past nine months – this is something I predicted a while back. A lot of things in the political establishment of America is shifting hard, with lots of destabilisation and misdirection to distract people from important events DWS and HRC's scandals combined with the large number of literal criminals in the US Congress. Julian Assange knows this better than anyone which is why you need to pay attention to that instead of these paid riots and literal circuses, moral panics. I want to say one more thing to all of you, all the forces of capital in the world are against you as well as the establishment and obviously the media. That is why I know you are right – they know you're right and fear you most of all. All attempts to shut down those like you for the past fifty years (socially far right, economically far left), because you would be the final coffin for those elites and their machinations of capital and power, not the "communists" and neoliberals who are bankrolled by them and given leeway to destroy and hurt the proletariat as they please. Stay strong, there's much more to come. The United States of America is about to reach a massive shift nobody can avoid including those elites, for better or worse. That will be the time to act and nobody will be content to sit and do nothing anymore thanks to modern society's comforts. We are nearing the breaking point of history, the great tuning.

You dumbshit, filenames after 1473… are from 4chan. The filename 1498513239979.jpg is from Jun 26 21:40:39 UTC 2017, which is long after Holla Forums switched to hash filenames.

Weeewwww…..

May as well treat it like he's talking about free speechers since the left is going to do the same thing.

You fucking shameless reddit kikes.

Lmao at shills pretending that it didn't end well for us the last time he did this same exact thing.

Last time we got "the Alt-Left" and several cucks going absolutely apeshit over it. Give it a day or two and we'll see something just as hilarious.

Inb4 "hurr durr ur just a 6gorillionD chessfag because you can remember events that happened less than a week ago!"

Shills would go absolutely fucking apeshit if he indicted Hillary just as the eclipse started.

Trump's tweet isn't against us. How can you have been following Trump's social media methods and not understand that his vagueness was deliberate and calculated?

This. The left will go apeshit over his failure to clearly differentiate to whom he was referring.

so when is he going to condemn communists who beat people with bats?

Until he actually says the name antifa and blm, hes a cuck imo. blm killed cops ffs.

How is Co=27?

He praised Boston protesters against bigotry and hate.
There are also only communist protesters in Boston.
You dumb ass nigger.

We need to get back to what we did during the primaries which was attack, discredit and defame establishment cucks. People thinking Trump alone was going to fix things is stupid as hell. How is one man against the entirety of the jew controlled government going to change things? He is a disruption to their order. A distraction that keeps the kikes busy attacking him instead of protecting their own positions. We need to be destroying the reputations of every cuckservative and making the votes they count on disappear.

That's its atomic number mate. Cobalt is the 27th element.

So you don't consider antifa bigoted and hateful?
So the Free Speech rally was communists and the counter-demonstrators were protesting themselves. I mean, I can believe that the whole thing was put on for show, that the right-wing free speech protesters are actually communists in disguise and that, furthermore, Trump is aware of the ruse. But I just want to clarify: this is what you actually think?

You're right Trump alone isn't enough. He needs a willing congress by his side. Then he needs the good conservatives to also take power positions in media, news, academia, tech, etc. The war he's fighting is a long one but he's in it if we are.

what a faggot

Jesus christ the defeatist shills make it way too obvious they're trying to muddy the waters.

Fuck. Off. Take your mongoloid ass back to Breitbart. Trump declared "bigotry" to be a fundamentally bad thing, which means he is in no possible way sympathetic to ethno-nationalism. Which means you should probably take his scrotum out of your mouth, unless you're a shitskin.

Finally, an intelligent post. Most powers belong to congress and until you change congress you will change nothing.

They are communist kikes, not brand faggot media words, you gonna call them nazi too now, those goddamn antifa FASCISTS am I right? Eat shit reddit queer.

His tweets were in support of the people involved in the Free Speech event. It was only a handful of people supporting an Indian politician who was comparing the current rhetoric and suppression of speech to what it was like living as a low-caste individual in India.

I think I finally figured out what the hell is going on. I can't explain it that well yet since I just learned about it but I think Trump is trying to break the brainwashing of the left. This isn't going to be pretty for us, since we aren't brainwashed, so some of the things he might be about to say or do may be a bit strange.
Anyways, the best way to understand what I mean is to read the articles I read in order to get this understanding:

1) blog.dilbert.com/post/164297628606/how-to-know-youre-in-a-mass-hysteria-bubble
2) blog.dilbert.com/post/164370580166/do-we-really-need-moral-leadership-from-the
Read em.

Maybe just the first one actually,
the second article is a bit rambly and cucked.

>blog.dilbert.com/post/164297628606/how-to-know-youre-in-a-mass-hysteria-bubble

This is grade A redpill.

And earlier this week he was referring to pig's blood dipped bullets as a viable deterrent against muslim extremists. Trump was never supposed to be Hitler, he was the Chaos Candidate, and now he's the Chaos President. This is either some retarded cucking, or some retarded but potentially juicy bait, tragically/hilariously either one is retarded and our reality will continue to be a parody of itself.

Hey look, it's that same out-grouping tactic, they've just switched "/r/the_donald" for "Breitbart."
No he didn't, that's just how you are choosing to interpret his tweet. What he actually wrote about bigotry is:
The protesters were Free Speech advocates, that's what the protest was about. The hateful bigots of antifa and the left in general, seek to crush free speech, which is what the demonstrators were protesting. So it's perfectly plausible that Trump was referring to the right-wing free speech protesters. In fact to add weight to this interpretation, if he had been referring to the left, the correct term would have been counter-protesters.
Contrary to what you seem to believe, "bigotry" is no synonymous with "racialism". The left is the most bigoted side of the political divide, as they have no tolerance for opposing beliefs and hate those who don't subscribe to their dogma.
Taken objectively, Trump's tweet more logically applies to the right-wing Free Speech protesters, than the bigoted and hateful left-wing counter-protesters, but judging by the words you chose to build your post, I don't think I need to teach you anything about hatred for free speech.

It has become increasingly obvious that Trump was never going to accomplish what we want or what is necessary to recreate a successful (ie, homogeneous white) society. Better than Hillary? Perhaps. But not in a way that was originally envisioned. Trump either wasn't the man to be proactive in implementing our vision or was too hamstrung by the kikes and their puppets in power. We all probably projected too much of our hopes onto him. No, what Trump is good for is something else entirely. He serves as a lightning rod to energize the mad left. His actions are mild compared to what his detractors would let the populace believe, but the populace believe it all the same. They hate Trump and with our crumbling late-empire society imploding, the madness is reaching a fever pitch. It is through this frothing-at-the-mouth madness against Trump and white society that violence will emerge. Violence which will be an opportunity to restore the rightful order of things. Do you really think the silent majority isn't disgusted by what it sees in Charlottesville and other similar areas? Yes, it is nice that we aren't getting kosher communist laws shoved down our throats by a Hillary administration, but really, Trump can help us by his mere presidential existence which pisses the left off to no end

We all know western society will not be saved without bloodshed. Let this be the spark.

You seem confused. I am not Donald Trump, it isn't my tweet that's under discussion. The question clearly is or should have been clear, to anyone with a basic grasp of context, i.e a non-autist, could Trump have been referring to antifa protesters by his words bigoted and hateful. The answer is obviously yes, considering that those are words which describe the behavior of the antifa mob.
They aren't my words, they are Trump's, but thanks for providing another example of how Kikes twist words and context in their weak attempts to out-group.
Chaim

I may be reaching, but every single, and I mean EVERY single source talking about these events refers to antifa as counter protestors and the Free-Speechers as protestors. I'd like to think you're correct.

I posted a picture of that Indian dude to Facebook to prove to people there weren't any fucking nazis there. Got threatened by a nigger I unfortunately know. He was going to come to my house to 'educate me.' I initially agreed but then thought better about it. He had people with him and it's really my parents house. Just saying they're emboldened and the media will not stop lying. I'm going to start lifting again, maybe train some and arm myself. I urge everyone who values their lives to do the same. I'm behind on this. It's not just bannon man we're all gonna have to go to war.

Also sock twitter banned for pointing out the attacks on old ladies and them throwing rocks and piss.

"Blacks lives DO matter"

Also, allow me to just point out how these Kikes recycle the same tactic over and over again, because their manual doesn't tell them what to do when it's identified.
This is a basic "out-grouping" attack. The Kike will accuse the user of belonging to a normalfag community. You will notice that they started off using /r/the_donald(>>10452094), then when the tactic was pointed out, switched to Breitbart(>>10452681), and now have moved on to Reddit (>>10452686).
Expect other examples such as Tumblr, Facebook, 4chan.

This is an example of the Jewish subconscious fixation with feces, bubbling to the surface. You will often notice these little "slips" popping up, especially if the Kike is angry, which they usually are.

Its cuckservatives rallying behind a currynigger trying to prove how not racist they are and people are actually cheering them on as the real right.

Two days in a row. You did it yesterday as well right you cheeky cunt?

Why do you have niggers as your facebook friends and why do they know where you live?

now what?

I really hope you're a shill and this board hasn't gotten this bad.

From before my redpilling. I know a lot of people. They're actually kinda pussies I feel like a bitch backing down but I'm not gonna just agree to get jumped. They're hippies. The media is filling them with hate though.

I fucked up today. But I'm sure everyone else here is super hard yea. There were literally no nazis or white supremacists there at all today.

Trust me today was absolute final redpill.

Seems fairly backhanded when you couple it with the recent attacks on SAA and Bannons removal, but Ill refrain from being too concerned. Hes stayed true this far. I think hes just winning favour.

I answered the fucking question reddit kike, I am not the one trying to pass the idiocy that he is supposedly referring to non-existent White protestors in Boston, or it is just simply what people are indoctrinated to understand as bigotry and hate.
Oh the sodomite invented a buzzword meme besides "purity spiraling" and "concern trolling", you stupid queers.

You're a fucking disgrace. If you're that much of a manlet that you're frightened to even use basic bitch republican talking points for fear of being beaten up go and buy a gun.

wuz

If the shoe fits, cuck

I am getting tired waiting for you americans to actually uncuck your country.

We are too

protesters = people there to express their first ammendment rights
agitators = people bussed in to riot

Only kikes and retards could construe that he supports antifa and blm, the very fags attacking his supporters.

Oh man I talked and talked. It does no good man. It really does no good.

Full cuck

Seems like CV was a setup for Trump to sell out.

It seems that even after being spoon fed, you still don't understand the question.
The claim I was answering was that there were only communist protesters in Boston. I've explained why that's incorrect. You still seem to be insisting that there was no Free Speech protest, the enemies of which Trump could have been referring to as "bigoted and hateful" and to whom his praise could have been directed.
Carry on believing that only communists were present, that they were demonstrating themselves and that only you are privy to this secret conspiracy if you wish. But don't expect others to play along with your delusion.
As predicted, now the out-grouping focus moves to allegations of being from TRS "purity spiralling".
You seem fairly confused at this point. Yes, various terms exist to describe the behavior of trolls and shills. Does it bother you that people are able to attach labels to your tactics in order to more readily point them out to others?

You're trying to convince onlookers, not the stupid nigger.

That's why I'm saying everyone get strong. I was in school for awhile so I'm soft now. I'm not gonna say real shit on goybook I'm trying to get people to see through the media lies and manipulation. I had people agreeing with me too. Talking is over. There's no more talk possible. These nigs hate who they're told to hate which is everyone, even darkie Indians. I guess I didn't realize how far it's gone. It was a cuckservative rally so honestly nothing to really defend. It's at the point where if you don't support knifing cops then you're hateful. I'm gonna get tough again. Trust me I was on wrestling team. Nigs are shit fighters one on one, but don't be stupid and get yourself outnumbered. I'd like to make a gallant last stand but at this moment it's not. Worth. It.

I think I'll wait for the other shoe to drop. Betting against Trump never pays.

This was the rally.

I think this was a setup at the highest level, to make the left look like complete fucking retards…. and it worked.

Think about this, Trump covertly sets up this rally. He gets a bunch of mixed ethnicities, anti monsanto hippies and people with fairly liberal views to speak at this rally. He sets up a barricade that is far enough away from the crowd tavistocks so that no one can see the pro-BLM signs, the anti-monsanto signs. They cant see the race of the people speaking. They cant even hear the speeches. The crowd is literally so rabid and full of hate that they are protesting against everything they want.

Trump makes liberals hate their own view points, Media spends all day claiming there was KKK and Nazis in attendance. Media realizes they were played so they only show the counter protests on TV. Country gets full exposure of how full retard the left went.

Trump wins.

I was not there so no onlookers. I had people see what the 'nazis' really were. Maybe not too many but hopefully it'll stick in their heads. I feel like a cuck today but that changes now. Like I said final redpill. And it's not from a PDF or YouTube vid this time. It's from real life. I guess I've been sheltered.

Yeah he's literally swinging from a lamp post.

i like the way you think
if true; big

The Kikes are trying to pass off the idea that only anti-free speech communists, i.e Antifa, were present, and that Trump is applauding them, the communist counter-protesters, rather than the 1st Amendment supporters.
They're completely ignoring the presence of the Free Speech demonstrators and attacking anyone who points out that Trump was probably referring to them.
It's quite amazing to watch the coordinated effort; not hard to spot them either, their limited tactics revolve around out-grouping, that's to say, accusing anons of being from sites like Reddit, TRS, Tumblr, Facebook, 4chan etc etc.
The strong effort and emotional, very angry responses tells us that this is a very important issue for the shills.

Why don't you just admit you're a reddit faggot before regurgitating more of your sodomite memes to defend where you come from, do you think you are clever, you stupid kike shitskin.

Question; Are the protests still going?.. It seemed to all end when that one cop said everyone did a good job.

What if they are trying to show that "They is no Violence" when its just the left on its own.

They're equating free speech with hate. It's working on stupid people. The time for reason is over.

oh for fuck's sake, do you need me to spell it out for you? Alright, of the tiniest possibility that there are actual blackpilled newfags:

Trump's aim is to destroy the media by outing them as illiberal, biased pieces of shit, making them lose what credibility they have left. He is purposefully making measured, reasonable statements, so that when the media flips their shit, the average American voter (see: normalfags (see: normies)) is confused. Just look at the responses on twatter or faceberg, it's full of people agreeing with trump:
>But there was violence on both sides
>Well, there were people there who weren't Neo-Nazis
These aren't the autists on Holla Forums, cuckchan, or fullchan, these aren't the edgy reddit kids like you, these are the masses. They are waking up. This isn't some "Le 1488D chess" crap, it's obvious what he's doing, and the lugenpresese is so completely entrenched that they fall for it every. damn. time.

TL;DR: He's not cucked, he's making measured statements to turn the masses against the press.

Step 1: stop talking like a nigger
Seriously look at your posts.
You sound like some suburban faggot that grew up listening to rap music and R&B.
Apparently you aren't even going to do this as you instead agree that a currynigger and cuckservatives are nahdsees.
Try learning how to handle firearms, grappling skills will be of limited use in a race war.
Even my mother has more balls than you, maybe what they say about wrestlers tending to be faggots is accurate.

The rally itself ended, the antifa and counter protestors lingered to start shit. Cops disperses or are trying to.

i feel that this man and this tweet will be key to showing it was a free speech rally and not an alt-right rally - also the key to ending elizabeth warren's political career

afaik the riot is over and the police have control of the city again - Dallas is up for their turn in an hour or so
he was the police chief and he looked and sounded like Carl Winslow imo

Dishonest and homoerotic.

U WOT

except people who supported him are at a greater risk of getting their heads bashed in and he's not scoring any brownies points. In any case this is full retard.

I have used no TRS buzzwords at all.
Keep it coming, your material helps newer anons learn your tactics, not that there is much to learn.

Free speech has been equated with hate for a while. In countries outside of the US, where the citizenry operates under the pretence of living with "free speech", the usual tactic is for authorities to claim "yes, we have free speech, but free speech has limits. You can't yell 'fire' in a crowded theater. You can't insult someone's race. You can't be sexist to women - that's not free speech."
The "fire in a theater" is the classic thin end of the wedge.

STOP COMING TO SUCH OBVIOUS AND LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS GOOOY, THIS IS THE END OF TRUUUUUUUUUMPF
At this point shills are like the comic relief of Holla Forums. I just wish they would be a bit more creative with their approach.

The outright lying sodomite, didn't they instructed you that people are aware of your stupid memes before shilling here, couldn't expect more of TRS.

I honestly don't think he's TRS, even TRS isn't this cucked. I have no idea where these people came from but they literally want us to support some currynigger and some BLM signalling cuckservatives.

i try to appreciate them for what they are
like how you'd treat a second cousin who has down's syndrome, ya know? they are who they are

You need to re read what I said. I explicitly said this was not a far right rally. These people were not nazis or white supremacist. It does not matter though. I'm saying anyone who opposes nigger hordes is going to get that label. I don't listen to any rap whatsoever. I should have just not bothered but I have a habit of trying to get people to see things. I almost lost all my friends telling them the holocaust was fake. Maybe I'm not a fucking operator yet but I've been spreading truth for the last five fucking years. I've convinced friends and even family that the Jews worship money.

Actually I may have misread, I thought that you backed down to the nigger and said he was right about them being nazis after he threatened to come to your home. If that's wrong then you only deserve half the shit I was giving you.

Cool, why don't you copy and past the TRS memes I've used. Don't just make references to them, paste the actual sentence and link to the post.

No one has said anything of the sort, but thanks for another example of your shill tactics.
You two are working together and very upset that your "TRUMP IS CUCKED, HERE IS THE FINAL PROOF" meme has been rejected.

The bitter truth of the matter is that we're not going to get any allies without first convincing more whites what is happening. I did that today. Niggers are too far gone, but no one will help unless they can see the truth. That's why the media hides it as best they can. Being completely hardcore and pushing all potential allies away is only going to result in a comendable yet final defeat. We need to win. But there are still some battles in the information war left. We need allies.

Yeah, because I can usually detect Reddit slugs and general outsiders to Holla Forums. Congratulations, you noticed me calling you out, does that somehow netavistock the allegation in your mind?
Again, retard, the word bigot is commonly understood, in fact nearly universally understood, to refer to someone who is generally intolerant, and it's exclusively applied to racialist white people. Basic-bitch conservatives like you, in their never-ending stupidity of trying to beat the left at their own game of self-victimization, occasionally try to futilely turn the word back on kikes and liberals, to zero effect. The people who wield this word are NEVER our friends (not including you in the "we", since you're probably a mischling of some kind), because they entertain notions of equality that are contrary to ethno-nationalism.

I don't give a flying fuck if Trump was defending the "free speech protesters", because just like the "muh freedumbs" patriotards, he's a lukewarm civic nationalist, indicated by the aforementioned use of the word bigoted.

It's no coincidence that Trump chose to tweet about this tiny and rather insignificant protest.
He accurately predicted the press' knee-jerk response. Brilliant move.

except he's not striking fear into people that are striking fear into his supporters. Within 24 hours of him praising the fat antifa whale, more memorial statues got taken down than under any other president in history and antifa has been hurting people left and right. They believe they have free reign now. That's not to mention high-ranking people "gracefully" leaving his support in DC.

You can bullshit all you want about why his business council disbanded, but in reality when it's apparent an ally doesn't have your back against an adversary, you fucking bail to save your own ass. antifa terrorist faggots are threatening his supporters and their businesses. If this is some stupid fucking scheme it's at the expense of the very people he needs support from to win 2020. A shiney new bridge means fuckall if you car gets torched for having a Trump bumper sticker.

That is wrong actually. I told him he hates Indians then. I backed down because I honestly didn't want to bring this shit to my parents' house. Even so I admit to bitching out. This kid is a twig. But if I kicked his ass well guess what, I'm a pariah now and all the work I've done informing people gets reversed. I become the asshole.

Nigger I've not even mentioned Trump, as Trump's the president so I don't expect much from him on this front. I'm talking about cucks like you.

Boy, if I had a dime for every time someone said that, I'd be richer than tavistocks. So what happens when the masses "wake up", if they ever do? They'll vote for more cuckservative civnat-lites, like they've been doing for the last fucking 80 years? And what masses? The whites, who only comprise 60% of the nation at this point, and once the boomers die off, will only be about 40%?

What liberal shithole do you live in?

What in the nigger is going on. this is like the 4th-5th time i've seen this in the last few weeks with this guy.. .

It's the retarded "we're losing so badly, and whites are becoming SO demoralized and shat upon, that sooner or later they're BOUND to rise up" logic.

Glorious taxachusetts of course. THE liberal shithole.

obviously he believes "if you fight your enemies, they win" When in reality if you don't put a nigger in their place, they keep coming back.

That's cute and all, but it wasn't my tweet. Trump used the word, not me. Trump who, unlike you, is aware of the proper definitions of words and has more than once leveraged this knowledge to make knee-jerk detractors look foolish covfefe.
At least you now admit that you don't care about truth.
So what is your purpose in this thread? Why are you posting if you don't care about the topic? You people had your chance to defame Trump before the election; despite your best efforts at poisoning the well you failed. Trump won. Get over it.

out grouping: >>10452764 >>10452863
demoralization shills: >>10452146
antifa are bigoted and hateful nazis:
reddit tier schizo memes: >>10451982
don't even know what sliding is:

You quote something I didn't write.
Show me where I wrote in support of the "currynigger" or BLM.
Quote precisely and include a link to the post.

well said
as long as there is media recognition that this was a Free Speech Rally and not an Alt-Right rally (see pic to spread in ) Trump comes out golden and the legacy media looks like retards

if he said "bigotry and hate", then of course he's talking about antifa being the bad ones

eventually people will only wake up to realize it isn't ISIS that's threatening their homes and livelihood, beating people with bike locks and acid attacks, it's these commie faggot terrorists. And the idea of the populace "rising up" is retarded, especially when you getting targeted by the very AG you supported for "muh raycism". The game during the Hillcunt's campaign was to get Trump supporters too scared to support this guy publicly. It's too late now, but four years of this shit and you can write off the possibility of a Trump yard sign in 2019.

How many niggers have you put in your place yourself?

2, why? You want to learn how to not be a pussy? Can't help you with that.

So you're taking it as an article of faith that Trump is using the word bigot ONLY because he believes in free speech, and not that general intolerance is a bad thing? And that the mere use of the word "bigot" doesn't out him as the same type of hopeless conservacuck that peppers the "right-wing" in this country? Now THAT'S cute.
What dipshittery are you blathering about now? I care about the white race, not a bunch of autist civnats in Boston. Pull your head out of your ass and stop trying to shame me with your wannabe high-minded rhetoric.
To discuss the situation at hand, sorry if it'd be easier for faggots like you to have your little trump love-fest in private. Maybe skip on over to r_TheDonald for a nice talk about 8943658934D chess, or whatever harebrained nonsense you talk about over there.

All of your posts mentioning the free speech rally goers. They were led by the currynigger with his BLM cuckservative followers(who still weren't cucking hard enough for regular BLM).

What really interests me is the very strong shill activity here. This is a really big issue for them.

Desperate and pitiful.

Filtered.

You're kike shill here. Stop posting.

Holy shit. How is this video only 1700 views. Holy fuck, they got fucking played hard.

Cry more faggot.

Yea yea. I already admitted I bitched out. Give me a break. As my shitty excuse I was unprepared. I'm too attached to my social life around here to be frank. These people were once friends of mine.

It's an example of the typical trap which Trump has set time and time again, and which the Jewish press and left-wing social media sphere trips over in their rush to find wrongthink.
Why should this time be any different? If he had wanted to condemn "racists" then he would have. He made his post vague, knowing what would happen. I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand given the number of times he has applied this method in the past.

Uh… user I didn't post that, are you taking me for a ruse?

the Based Poo must really bother you, eh

Fucking lel. This needs to spread like wildfire. You fags better spam this shit everywhere.

Don't worry user, if we support enough BASED nonwhites, then we can use civic nationalism as a stepping stone to white nationalism! Don't ask me how, or when, or why that would happen, just accept the non-logic!

oh wow, he trapped them! They're helpless now before the wrath of….who, exactly? The monuments are coming down, antifa and various hordes of shitskins have free run of the streets, leftist mayors casually order the erasure of white history and identity, but hey, at least the breitbart crowd can crow about how Trump TOTALLY made those silly new york times writers look stoopid!

Face it guy, you're completely detached from reality. You're imagining these neat little scenarios where Trump is doing judo-flips on all the nation's press and running rings around them, but it doesn't fucking matter. It has no impact on events. You spend too much time online where the importance of twatter squabbling becomes blown far out of proportion. YES, the kike media hangs on his every word and leftists manufacture outrage at every turn, but they use this as a rallying point to effect REAL WORLD ACTION, as excuses for tearing down Confederate monuments. And the best the "right" can currently come up with is a neutered free speech rally in Boston, which is rapidly shut down by waves of leftists.

There are no based shitskins, they all have to go back, not get our support while running for office.

If I was a cop in America I might actually shed a tear at that. I bet it has to feel a bit sweet.

No user, if we just let all the truly based of based shitskins have a voice then everything will get better for whites.

you would rather Elizabeth Warren win instead of the Poo?
hmmmmmm

Communists are as bad as shitskins, nice false dichotomy.

It's no surprise why the shills are out to suppress this video, the point where the camera zooms out and does the 360 pan of the army of left-wing ideologues surrounding the pagoda is a real red pill moment.
Thousands of brainwashed zombies putting a tiny group of peaceful demonstrators, about whom they know nothing whatsoever, under siege and in fear for their lives.
It could wake up millions to the reality of fake news, which is why the networks aren't touching it.

he thinks that these open displays of contempt for American history are not working in favour of Whites
It was meant to be shut down, the fact that you still don't grasp what's going on is rather sad. But nevermind, why don't you tell us what Trump should be doing instead.

None of this shit was a masterful move by Trump. He has to fucking support the side fighting FOR his voting bloc. He needs to nut up or shut up…

Period.

you put forward a strawman and expect me to believe you?

misread your post

Here is the moment where the zombie behavior of the leftist demonstrators, following orders of their organizers, really becomes clear.
A seething wall of mindless anger surrounding a handful of peaceful demonstrators.
SPREAD THIS

Well shit why didn't I see this before.

DOTR

Have you been outside? have you talked to other people in real life?

the coming race war can be won with ~1.5M people

Most white people believe white genocide is a myth, and that there is no problem going on. What the fuck do you think "waking up" is referring to? Would you prefer I use the term "getting redpilled" instead you autistic fuck?

Which means people see the obvious violence of Antifa and wonder why the press is flipping their shit when Trump denounces "both sides"

This is a bad thing how?

You can bullshit all you want about why his business council disbanded, but in reality when it's apparent an ally doesn't have your back against an adversary, you fucking bail to save your own ass.
The fuck does this have to do about anything?

You sure like to talk up antifa as some sort of boogeyman, I wonder why that is

There's been way too many posts in this thread. Trump's not praising the antifags. That's obvious to anyone with a three digit IQ. He's saying the 'free speech' dudes were opposing hate and bigotry, and wording it in a way that fucks with his opposition.

It's DR3 in a slightly clever package. Nothing that should offend anyone, but nothing exciting either.

I discussed with a fundemental communist today about how he thinks white nationalism =/= white supremacy. and another friend of mine who is a normie talking about how its wrong that whites cant have pride. This event has waken up people that have any brain cells left amd anybody who is worth a fuck.

THIS

Oh this stupid fucking cunt. Holla Forums its time we focused all efforts on getting Ivanka out of the White House

Because its reaching

Has he betrayed us?

Dilbert Man clarifies. Don Jr approved

blog.dilbert.com/post/164297628606/how-to-know-youre-in-a-mass-hysteria-bubble

What's the deal with the Dilbert Man lately? Haven't been following him but I remember he used to give out some very sage advice.

Honestly I have no clue what his recently tweets meant. This whole nation is hanging off every one of these things.

He basically pours out sage advise to the left that the left always does opposite of what he says because other people outside of their circlewank usually find dilbert man reasonable. Not that I'm complaining if the left is constructing their own gulags.

While the optics on that are great, Shiva is generally not a trustworthy person and his platform is more cucked than I realized (but what do you expect from a poo?).

You might as well say fucking Ragnarok for all the realism behind the term
Yeah I have, and all the pissed off white people I see don't mean jack all. White people have been disgusted with the state of affairs in this country for 70 years now, in fact they were FAR FAR more angry in the 60's and 70's. But they voted for the same conservacuck politicians because they dogwhistled, bleated about "muf freedums", and promoted a racially cleansed history of America, whereby all the founding fathers wanted the best for every race, it's just that those doggone blacks are on the democratic welfare plantation, and need to learn about freedums to progress. For all their impotent rage, the true mechanisms of power remained in the hands of kikes and more intelligent liberals. And those idiotic classical liberal beliefs what the majority of the white population operates on, as you yourself said. And we'll never, ever pull them out of their hick delusions by signalling for civnat faggotry.
Maybe, if and only if they're an actual fighting force fully behind the ideals of ethno-nationalism. I hope you're right, and that once white people's back are really to the wall, they'll stop giving a fuck about fantasies of a rainbow world. But there are still plenty of progtards in South Africa….

Don't fall for explict faggot Dicky's aut-lite shills. The ANTIFA were the counter-protesters, not the protesters that Don was referring to.

HEY GUISSS IT'S INTERGALACTIC 666D DIMENSIONAL CHESS AND EVERYBODY WHO DARE SUGGEST THE OPPOSITE IS A SHILL

that's right, everyone who can't see through his intergalactic chess is a jewish shill. bannon fired? chess. syria bombing? intergalactic chess. israel being one of the very few nations that is happy about the trump administration? coincidence.
INTERGALACTIC CHESS GUISS

and his tweets have secret meanings
within them that only his white supremacist base can understand

Why does anyone care at all what Trump tweets? You aren't always going to be his intended audience, you know.

I'm more concerned for actions. Sticks and fucking stones. I can handle being talked poorly about. So can all of you. I never expected Adolf, as much as I wanted to believe, and maybe a small part of me still does.

What's going on behind the scenes? What's his pen doing five minutes before typing a tweet?

When you nigger cuck shills finally realize what the fuck even happened, you'll have a second asshole ripped open. This move wasn't just 88D chess, this was interdemensional galatic chess.

Well no you would say that the people on the left are spouting bigotry and hate. Because they are.

Objectively they hate.
Objectively they are being bigoted.

Dont get caught up in the autosensory programming that these words have been assigned. Look at the world truthfully, rightly and honestly.

Actions speak louder than words ever could.

Wew.

(wasted dubs)

Your ass is chaped and bleeding knowing that your twin golems are in-fighting (ANTIFA vs BLM)

he just signed a peace treaty with Russia to stop funding the anti-syrian terrorists you retard

Watch out for the impurity slippery slope my man. Until somebody invents a way to remove the dravidian intermixture from Indians, they are a potential future threat to whites.

It's a fucking shill, and a shitty shill at that. They are paid by the reply, learn how to filter.

Fresh one right from cuckchan.

A F R A I D ?

This was a preplanned slaughter. Trump even makes a nod to the paid protesters he knows are going to this event.

Says the increasingly nervous man for the hundredth time.

Yeah surely Trump is taking the side of the alt-left.

Always abusing the VPN.

Kek are you really that short of new shilling material?

They are that retarded.

>archive.is/TCmIx

Doesn't sound good to me

Your concern shilling needs work.

You don't even know when IDs are based on IPs and when they change, you clueless moron shill.

By now I've learned that Trump picks his words extremely carefully. At first glance it looks like he's supporting the anti-protesters and that's what the media will run with, but the he wouldn't have used the terms 'protesters' and 'anti-police agitators', and likely wouldn't have praised the police for protecting the actual protesters from the swarm of zombies if he was truly cucking out.

Given the timing of Bannon returning to Breitbart I have a feeling shit's about to get real interesting.

there's no point trying to do the mental gymnastics to and tell ourselves that he is maybe just on our side

he's a kikelover, and always will be
probably a push for a jew world order
kike language

sad for the fags still trying to justify his position as (((god emperor)))

Trump has always been the pro-jew candidate.

When it comes down to choosing Kike Enoch, Richard Spencer, the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack or Israel and his family which do you think he's going to pick?

you don't understan man, he'll play some intergalactic chess move that will benefit both side but you won't be able to see because we're just playing checkers and he's ike, you know, an interdimensional chess mastermind. when he'll resign there will still be faggots here saying that it's just an intergalactic chess move

What is the second video from?

Maybe he could without autistic LARPers making a scene.

the_donald faggots are firmly entrenched in their religious belief that Trump can do no wrong. Even after he comes out in support of antifa after Bannon, the closest thing to /ourguy/ who isn't a literal kike in the white house, is gone. Bannon says the Trump presidency we thought we had is over. Then Trump praises antifa.
But the_donald still must defend his every action because he's part of their identity. Trump is their religion. You get the same reaction out of the chesscucks that you'd get if you told a hardcore Christian that Jesus isn't the son of god.
It's eerie. I've always hated the left because they follow their belief like a religion. They offer no proof of the benefit of diversity or multiculturalism, but preach it anyway. Chesscucks are presented with fact that Trump may not be acting in their best interest and they completely shut down and call you a shill.
As time goes on, if Trump continues to demonize WN while praising antifa, it will be harder and harder to deny what's going on.
Eventually, they'll start acting like Hillary supporters the day after the election every time you mention what Trump is doing.
It's sickening. And what's more, Holla Forums is looking more and more indistinguishable from t_d every day. Eventually, it will just turn into /billmitchell/.

i wonder what will happen when the large majority of this board will have to come to terms with the fact that they got played

I have seen the play many times , those mesaiah campaigns are nothing but a well tested jewish plan to fool the goy, every time the same play yet everyone falls for it. Someone fucks up really fucking badly ( in this case Obama ) from a ping pong between demos and reps and then someone looking like an anti establishment from the opposite side of the spectrum comes as an almighty savior. Watch the patterns , same thing happened in Greece too for example , Ping Pong between PASOK and ND and then fucking Tsipras comes as a savior, for the first 3-4 months he actually seems that he "tries to fulfill promises" and "is putting resistance against Europe " then suddenly bends the fuck over and everyone takes it up the ass on the double, thankfully GD support over there is soaring to new heights daily, however America doesn't have a GD or anything close to that and the only thing that currently reaches in new heights daily is absolute chaos. I urge all the newfags to follow politics on other countries more closely and not only here in America and take note of the patterns emerging, especially on ellections.

I'll include myself in that. I would say it's still more at the "if" stage than "when." But it's certainly not out of the question anymore.

My favorite is when the_donald comes up with shit like
Let's get one thing straight. The election is over. Shillary will be dead or incapacitated before 2020. THE ELECTION IS OVER. I voted Trump and he won.
What is there to shill? I still have never gotten a real response to what could be even shilled at this point. He's not going to be impeached and I think we all know that.
There is no harm in criticizing the actual job he's doing that I've helped elect him to do.
Last week, morale was good. Seemed like the wall was coming together with funding.
This week, Charlottesville happened and Trump tweets support to antifa.
With zero feet of the wall actually constructed, this sows seeds of doubt. And it should.

It's almost as if peoples' opinions change depending on his actions… Really makes you think.

I do believe that ultimately true chaos would benefit white nationalists. However, we are getting a type of chaos that is engineered by leftists and kikes.
You get the chaos of Charlottesville, which is orchestrated by leftists and the police who support the democrat party. That's not chaos. That's not "le magic frog god." That's a forced government chaos designed to destroy white nationalism.
Berkeley was the closest we've been and the closest we will get to true chaos. And we won.
(((They))) won't let another Berkeley happen. The cops, from now on, will always protect the leftists and protect them while they beat and possibly kill whites. That's not chaos. That's a plan executed perfectly. That's the opposite of chaos.
We lack a great leader here in burgerland. What we have is a kike (Enoch), a faggot (Spencer), and a caricature that the media parades out in front of us and tells us he's the boogeyman (Duke). That's literally what we're running with.
All we ever needed was a Rockwell that didn't get assassinated or a Pierce that wasn't constantly harassed by (((feds))). And until we get it, we will be doing everything half-assed.
The IRL movements lack a true leader. All we have are faggots. But I maintain belief that the leader is out there somewhere. Probably a vet of ZOG wars who has had enough and he knows how to lead. He's out there and he's coming. But he hasn't found us yet.

TRUMP, THE GREAT FLIP-FLOPPER, GONE IS HIS CHANCE FOR A SECOND TERM
FUCKING CREEP PRESIDENT, THE JEWS ARE GOING TO VILIFY HIM IN THEIR BULLSHIT HISTORY BOOKS

At this point, I'll say that most t_d faggots are so in love with everything Trump does that even if a true white nationalist were to run in 2020 against Trump, they'd vote for Trump anyway because
It's true. Even if we got the next Hitler to run against Trump in 2020, they'd vote for Trump and Kushner again because they like the Pepe memes with Trump hair.

QUADRUPLE DEE CHESS AM I RIGHT FELLOW WHITES HAHA

DAVID DUKE IS A BAD GOY AND A TRAITOR TO THE GOD EMPRUHR

Tone down the cringe faggot.

This tbh.

Warming up the VPNs this morning, Chaim?

Yeah whatever makes you feel that le god empruhr is a based natzee you retarded faggot. Put some tinfoil over your dick maybe that'll spook the kikes away

You don't need a VPN if you're just telling the truth.
I really want an answer to the question of what I could be shilling.
Trump blackpills everyone when he tweets in favor of antifa. That's not me. I'm sorry for pointing out what the president is doing.
She won't even be able to stand in 2020, much less run for office.
That's not going to happen and everyone knows it.
So what am I shilling? I'm shilling reality. And you love Trump so much that you can't accept it.

Not a Jew and I voted for Trump but as I said he is a flip-flopper kike controlled NYC faggot. Maybe he'll bomb Syria or Afghanistan to deflect from this or go to war with China in the South China Sea while 95,000 chinks enroll in US colleges this semester..

What if Holla Forums exists to bait conservatives into becoming nazis so the democrats will have the ability to instantly criminalize anything against white Trump supporting protesters?
What if you a racist and spreading white nationalist viewpoint only for someone to fall to that and be condemned for it, to remove political opponents?
What if YOU are controlled opposition?

Think about it.

Get the fuck out of here, nigger.

prove it

fuck off with your defeatist shit

Can you just briefly mention how you feel about the senior advisor to the president accepting $250 million from (((Soros)))?
I mean, do you think that might have something to do with Trump's positive reaction to antifa?
Do you think Soros wants anything in return for that $250M from the administration?

well yeah, everyone that's not retarded knows this board is controlled opposition.

people get permabanned here for saying jews should be deported and not killed, adolf hitler would get permabanned from Holla Forums Holla Forums.

This is excellent bait, that healing line.

Horry sheet. Also the sheer number of CTR in this thread is fookin harrarius.

so where did you migrate to

Here we go again. CTR was created by Hillary. The election is over and the candidate I voted for, Trump, won.
There isn't another election for 3 years and the Dems are going to run a nigger which means no shilling will be necessary. Whoever runs against the nigger party is going to win.
Now… Can anyone honestly elaborate on how they feel about Soros loaning Kushner 1/4 of a billion dollars or is that something you have to push out of your head because you hold Trump up like a religious figure?

It's full of utter concern-trolling and demoralization bullshit like you're trying to make this out, you fucking alt-left subhuman. Literally gas yourself, caitlyn bruce
>>>/gaschamber/

you're right, kushner is based! trump's whole team should be jews, you don't own nothing goyim, including the president!

so no? You can't even mention how you feel about Kushner taking $250 million from the leader of antifa because you're too triggered by reality.
Now Trump tweets in favor of antifa and everyone who mentions this is a blackpilling shill.
Maybe Trump is the one blackpilling you?

All these shills itt reading off the most desperate and retarded script I've ever seen. Even CTR wasn't this bad.

this based r/the_donald/ meme magician nailed it, guiss, stop lurking the mainstream media, only infowars and trump tv are a reputable news source

don't you remember what our based ivanka goddess said? "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts", she said it on twitter guiss so it must be true. hence if soros giving a shitload of money to based jared doesn't fit into the theory, then you have to "speculate the shit out of it" because if you're not defending kushner then you're one of (((them)))

I know you are paid by the reply, so heres a sheckel.
And I should tell you to go to hell, but.. No, please, type more of this horribly funny script into the reply box, this is fucking hilarious.

That firing every writer in hollywood that was any good in 2006 or 7 or whatever is really biting your masters in the ass eh?

t. trump shill. how much is jared paying you? see, it works both ways. you r/the_donald/ cocksuckers are annoying. now how about you stop dodging the facts that hurt your reality bubble you retarded piece of shit

>still can't answer for (((BASED Kushner))) taking $250M from Soros
I'm embarrassed for you.

You know the worst part is they sound like they're trying. But it's such a poor effort of off topic bull shit that it also seems like they gave up.

we are going to make it, oh my god

your antifa handlers will never pay an extra bonus for posting shit you idiots just made up half a second ago. consider pic related to make yourselves better just like that landwhale that got vroom'd

(checked)
Indeed

Don't you leftyshits have a pace to go on this site?
This is little more than your projection of virtue signalling.

The tweet was bait. And sent three times…

The first two said "HEEL", which implies get your ass in check like a good doggie should.

Protest all you want but you've got to respect the rule of law. Hate what someone has to say too bad. They've got every right to say what ever they want. Don't listen. Mob rule is not the rule of law.

All this deflection.
Kushner took $250 million from Soros. Do you think that's something worth discussing or are you just going to call everyone a shill.
archive.is/p4QgJ
There's nothing you can say. It's not fake news. Your (((BASED KIKE KUSHNER))) took more money than everyone on 8ch combined will make over a hundred lifetimes from the guy who is not only a puppet of the Rothschilds, but also the leader of people who want to throw human shit at you for expressing pride in being white.
I mean… Does that not bother you or are you just going to deflect and call me a shill?

Kek.
Christ, there is no help for you

i'm sorry, you're right. it's time to jump into the based kushner and trump train again

wow, you sure convince me there with your 'source' and fancy wordings, dumb faggot

yess guiss don't even bother looking into the actual content of an article, just use the appeal to authority (or lack of it) fallacy to discredit the evidence. everything that doesn't come from infowars and trump tv is just blackpilled shilling

Why are people so obsessed with Kushner.
Give me one reason why Trump would listen to him on anything.

I mean you could google it and find multiple sources. Or you could attack the source like a leftist does and ignore the contents.
You must be able to see how similarly to a leftist you're acting right now or does that just go right over your head?

I don't know, man… Why did Trump make him his senior advisor? The guy has zero experience.
It doesn't add up, which is why I'm asking if the $250M he took from Soros should be discussed.

Agreed. Cadre/projectalamo/JIDF have lost their touch, they have reached a point where they all resort to the same talking points and their shilling is totally transparent. They will start advocating cuckservatism here soon.

They're obsessed with him because their script hasn't been updated by their superiors.

Yeah, I definitely believe that white people having their culture erased is not benefiting white people in any way, unless you operate by the deranged "if your enemies kill you, you win" logic.
Yes, by retarded aggressive leftists, and? If you're still operating by the "if white people are fucked over enough, eventually a massive uprising will ensue" logic, then this would make sense, but if you live in reality, that don't cut ice.

That's the spirit. If we meme hard enough we can turn back time and put the g-d emperor back together again.

They are not even trying. It was $250 mil to McMaster in another thread.

Next week thy'll be saying Bannon and Soros wife-swap.

yeah it's not like trump put kushner in charge of literally fucking everything from the middle-east diplomacy to the opiod crisis and the criminal justice reform

FUCKING BAAAAASED!

So it'll be no different than when TRS was around. I bet they hate anime too.

kek

HEY GUISS DAILY REMINDER THAT BAKED ALASKA IS AN HERO WHO LEFT BUZZFEED TO JUMP INTO THE TRUMP-KUSHNER TRAIN!! TOPKEK!! HE'S A MARTYR!!

The groups I listed are the ones shilling for the goy emperor. He had spent around $70 million on shilling by the end of the election, I'm sure the number has increased by now.

Good way to keep an eye on him?
can i get a debriefing on what Kushner has done so far?

Citation?

Look at how Jewy you are right now, lad.
$250 Million to Kushner from Soros. Keep deflecting, kike.

Damn, you are a dumb motherfucker.

At least a lot of the TRS faggots had their hearts in the right places, most trumpcucks are cuckservative civ nats (or paid shills).

spoken like a true r/the_donald/ plebbitor

This, except for the "leader" part. Call me naive, but I believe that if enough organic, local organizations are created and learn to operate together, some savior-like leader isn't necessary. Look at how the Klan operated (in its first iteration, when it was an actual guerilla resistance movement), or Al Qaeda, or the Taliban. For any successful movement like the above (the kind of thing we need), there IS no key leader. When one leader gets killed, another takes their place, and nothing changes. It's an institution founded on true ideology, and true ideology does not need a savior.

No
TRS made an active attempt to turn this board into a fag/nigger loving cuck nat shithole just like them. Don't fucking try to rewrite that shit.

Saying i'm dumb isn't an argument.
Who are you convincing?
Yeah maybe? Why don't you make an argument?

I agree. We don't need a Fuhrer, necessarily. There are a few ways we can get what we want without central leadership, but I do think having a strong leader would be nice.
If we can get this far on the pieces of shit that are try to become leaders, imagine what we could do with someone real. And not a faggot.

he mentioned evidences you retarded piece of horseshit. keep dodging now

My argument is that Trump might be coerced into making these statements by his son-in-law, who holds the highest position in his cabinet.
If Kushner owes $250M to Soros and Soros is basically who runs antifa, I find this highly suspicious that Trump would support antifa in that tweet.
That is, Trump is closer to Soros than he should be and therefore could really fuck us in the asshole. After working to get him elected, he purges Bannon and supports antifa in a tweet.
He's got an IQ of 10039829830 so shouldn't he know not to fuck with his actual base like that?
I mean, I wanted to have an honest discussion about what Kushner's debt to Soros means for the president.
You say it means nothing, but I contend Soros will want something in exchange for loaning Kushner that much money. Don't you?

because kushner is the son-on-law, and from what i've read a long while back he's from some family line of some group of anti-bolshevik partisans in eastern europe or something

>it's from kushner goys!, not from our best pal (((McMaster)))
>(((I think))) trump is coerced and shit
kek, try harder
then stfu dumbass nigger

They're subversive elements made by and from (((the same people))) who funds and leads alt-left groups.
what makes trs slightly annoying is the fact they studied this board 'a bit' just enough to blend in, even if it's fucking obvious, they are automatically the enemy and needs gassing

They're virtue signalling user, and also insulting you while taking you for a dumb animal because they're that confident and dedicated to their alt-left lifestyle

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/27/president-donald-j-trump-announces-white-house-office-american

His debt means nothing because he got shoved into a committee that advises on internal policy for the US.

TRS are autistic nazi larp ethnats.

Trump is a fag/nigger loving cuck nat.

Holla Forums Holla Forums mods are Jews.

get it right shill.

Nobody ever said it was from McMaster.
Here are links proving that Kushner took $250M from soros.

foxbusiness.com/features/2017/05/03/kushners-partners-include-goldman-and-soros-wsj.html

dailycaller.com/2017/05/03/clinton-cash-author-sounds-the-alarm-over-jared-kushners-partnership-with-george-soros/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4467542/Kushner-business-Soros-Peter-Thiel-Goldman.html

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/02/report-jared-kushner-didnt-disclose-1-billion-loans-investment-ties-goldman-sachs-george-soros/

What evidence?
He just said he's a cancerous kike.
Everyone knows that.

Would you listen to your jewy son in law if you were president? I honestly wouldn't give two shits about him, and i would give him busy work.

Antifa weren't "The Protestors", they were "Counter-Protestors"
Kushner isn't Donald, though. do you have any evidence Trump has listened to Kushner even a single time on any particular issue? Has there ever been a leak referring to Kushner's decisions?

so middle-east diplomacy and the opioid crisis is your definition of useless work to keep him busy? how fucking dumb are you? we're not talking about a mc donalds' - or trump tower- job you fucktard

antifa were protesting the pro free speech rally.

$0.02 depositing intensifies

You have to be a shill because no one who's followed Trump like we have around here for 2 years can possibly think that Ivanka tweets shit like this out without consulting with Trump. It is very simple to understand, Ivanka is his tool used to speak to and calm the moderate left, emotion-driven boomer women, etc. that will have predictably normie views on incidents involving 'bigotry', 'racism', et al.

Whether she believes her own shit (doubtful, at least to the extent shills portray her as) is irrelevant. She is ultimately just a very useful chess piece

He's the fucking Senior Advisor to the president. Why would he put Kushner there even if he doesn't do anything? Shouldn't he fill the seat with literally anyone else but his kike son-in-law that has zero experience?

Oh I agree, a leader at the formative stages would be excellent, especially one that could organize and procure funding. One thing that may have made the Klan, the White League, and the Knights of the White Camellia successful was that some big-league southern politicians like the Lamar family helped bankroll them. However that could be leftist revisionism, since there's no evidence of direct involvement by any mainstream figures during the time.

What Middle-East policy can be traced back to Kushner's decision making?
You don't have to listen to "advisors" you know.

To keep track of his activities like i said.

I honestly can't believe how dumb you are.
Why would he give a shit what Jared is doing as long as he's away from DC? Who gives a shit what Jared is doing? If he's not in the cabinet, he can take all the loans from the Rothschild puppets he wants and it can't come back on Trump.
But he puts this motherfucker in a position where everyone will scrutinize him and everyone wants Trump impeached. And you have THAT DIRTY KIKE FUCKER in your cabinet to give them a reason to scrutinize your administration?
Come on, man. You have to do better than that.

They tried (or so everybody says, 8 didn't pay any attention to that e-drama) and they failed. Trumpcucks and paid shills have successfully ruined this board so they are definitely worse than TRS. The board is now Trumps personal cheering squad filled with sycophantic retards who constantly engage in mental gymnastics to defend the got emperor. Trumpcucks are worse than TRS without a doubt and that is coming from somebody who has never even been to their website, it's based fully on the affect that they have had on this board.

Trumpcucks are worse IRL too because they are the kind of retards that will cheer trump on when he sends young white men to die for isreal.

Trump is a cuckservative. Deal with it.

being a son-in-law doesn't mean shit, especially for someone like Trump, if he's really the kike who the shills claims he is, President Trump would've scrapped him long before he even started running for POTUS

holy fuck you're a fucking victorian prude, kill yourself faggot shill

he's just there that does the technical paperwork of that position without acting like a politician, try harder

Outward appearances matter for these shills, blowing it out of proportion and overreacting to insignificant shit is their job, it's why these ivanka kushner kike puppet demoralizing memes is even a thing in the first place

ah, so i guess that breitbart is anti-trump too: that's why trump wanted bannon in his cabinet. but this is just another intergalactic chess move, amirite? keep your friends close and your enemies even closer, and ofc he gave bannon some busy work as well, amirite

You're contradicting yourself.
either he's a big deal and needs to be supervised, or he's worth nothing. Pick one, though. It's not both.

He just has a script he has to stick to, it's what he is paid for. Don't mistake a disingenuous kike trying to deceive you with a moron.

What in the holy hell are you talking about? Are you just throwing out random insults in the hopes one of them will stick?

You're every bit as bad as the leftist faggots who got memed all campaign.

He needs to be away from the presidency because he owed $250M to Soros and because he has zero political experience.

*owes not owed

it was just the (((mods))) running d+c.

you're going the get purged outta here you redditor pieces of horseshit, we're tired of your shit

Fuck off

Kushners position amounts to very little since Trump created the OAI and sent all the kikes and the token arab woman to in order to give them busy work updating the systems used in Washington.

Antifa were protesting the actual protesters.

The high post count niggers in this thread still haven't been able to name one thing Jared Kushner has actually done in his capacity as adviser.

le reddit/TRS/flavor of the week boogeyman.

Come on niggers, answer the easy questions. Bewildered anger and insults are meaningless.

You're a faggot and you still haven't said a word about the $250M he took from Soros.

I'm honestly disappointed in you shills for making these shit arguments and kiddy-grade posts

Sometimes the shills would let out these cringey lines, it sticks out.

hey rabbi, how is the daily rituals going along, is the alcohol good because i can tell you drank a whole bottle when you post

like in the gulag? I was thinking of the same thing about you faggot when i shoved your skinny ass into the oven

you mean the 250m McMasters got from soros, it's already posted in this thread in case you didn't notice it with all your kvetching

please tell me why he has been hired in the first place. why the fuck the chess mastermind god emperor trump should give a shit about what his based son-in-law would have done if he had not hired him as a top-advisor?
are you really so dumb that you think that he has been hired so that he can keep an eye on him? please kys
and who you think pushed bannon out of the white house? your based kushner, that's who

based kushner just deposited 0.02$ into your account with the money he got from soros

On January 9, 2017, Kushner was named Senior Advisor to the President[91] (formally, "Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor"[92]). Kushner's appointment was questioned on the basis of a 1967 anti-nepotism law.[93] On January 20, 2017, the Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel issued an opinion stating "the President may appoint relatives to his immediate staff of advisors."[94][95] Kushner was sworn in on January 22, 2017.[96]

Trump put Kushner in charge of brokering peace in Israeli–Palestinian conflict as well as making deals with foreign countries, although in what way he is in charge is unclear.[97][98][99] Furthermore, after Donald Trump became President-elect, Kushner and his wife met with Japanese Prime Minister and other Japanese officials while his wife was conducting a licensing deal between her namesake clothing brand and a Japanese government-owned company.[100] His wife sat in on a meeting between her father, then President-elect Donald Trump and Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.[101] In February 2017, his wife Ivanka Trump was a surprise attendee at the Chinese Embassy's New Year's party.[102] In late March 2017, he was also given the new role of leading the "White House Office of American Innovation"[103][104] where Kushner reportedly has been focusing on improving governmental efforts with regard to Veterans Affairs, information-technology contracting and the opioid crisis.[105]

In 2017 Kushner reportedly was spearheading meetings among legislative leaders geared toward achieving criminal justice reform.[106][107]
Kushner and President Donald Trump in Jerusalem, May 2017

White House Chief Strategist, Steve Bannon had reportedly opposed the 2017 Shayrat missile strike, but Kushner overruled him.[108]

Sources claim Kushner was an advocate of the dismissal of James Comey from his role as Director of the FBI.[109]

According to The New York Times, Kushner was involved in the sale of $100+ billion of arms to Saudi Arabia, and during a meeting with Saudi officials on May 1, 2017, at the White House, Kushner called Lockheed Martin CEO Marillyn Hewson to ask for a lower price on an radar system to detect ballistic missiles.[110]

Kushner's business activities in China have drawn scrutiny for mixing government with business.[111][112] Kushner's investments in real estate and financial services have also drawn controversy for conflicts of interest.[113][114] In May, the Wall Street Journal reported that he had failed to disclose all required financial information in his security clearance applications, including that he owes $1 billion in loans.[3][115]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

i'll tell you a better strategy: don't hire in the first place. how about that? is not 666 dimensional chess enough for you?

2e16ef is the jew

literal copypasta, try again

You're really not doing a good job at explaining what Kushner actually does.
250m from Soros? We've known this for months now. What has it amounted to?

I think he's keeping Jared where he can see him. I wouldn't trust Jared Kushner either.
Do you think Trump ever had a conversation with Ivanka about him before they got married?

hahaha what an oaf.

>Kushner brokers $100B in arms to (((Saudis)))

newshillfag pls

kushner comes from a powerful real estate family who were direct competitor of the trump's business in the new york market, it's fair to think that trump pushed his qt daughter into the arms of the kushner family as a proxy to have less competition and powerful allies. trump is not an idealist, he's a pragmatist. kushner is there, at the top of his cabinet, exactly because of the business relationship trump always had with the his son-in-law's family

Nigger, Soros paid Kushner $250B.
I wasn't samefagging. I wanted to point out to the user claiming that Kushner did nothing the highlights of that Wiki because he's honestly not going to read more than 100 words since it doesn't fan Trump's balls adequately.
Nobody said the Saudis are paying Kushner, just wanted to highlight the things Kushner has done, since faggots are claiming he does nothing.
He has had an impact on the administration and he has taken a quarter billion dollars from Soros.
The fact that you easily dismiss this means you're not from here. You're either a shill or you just blew in from t_d. So kindly go back.

Trump is a cuck.
Anyone who supports Trump is a cuck.

inb4: SO WHAT IF MUH BASED GAWD EMPRAH SUCKS NIGGER COCK???!!!!

Are you mad that you can't ban him?

no he's saying that Kushner helped give the Saudis 100b in weapons.

The thing is though, the Syrian attack didn't do anything tactically or strategically.

The Israel-Palestine conflict is iced over since the Russians have committed to a 50 year syrian presence.
We're just waiting on what the US does with the YPG/PKK/SDF forces in their attempt to secure space for a western petrodollar pipeline.

The saudis are spending their money on weapons to use against the houthi rebels in yemen. This i agree, is a huge problem. On the other hand, the KSA is a fucking zionist entity anyway so what are you going to do? Destroy Saudi Arabia? Can't really do that because that would give Iran all the chips.

checked
Yes but i think the point is that the impact has been negligible, whereas someone like Tillerson or Mcmaster have substantially more influence.
Kushner is a dipshit though. Through and through.

Jesus Christ… THANK YOU for at least trying to be honest about this.
I think we should be keeping a much better eye on Kushner going forward after Trump's antifa tweet that nobody is willing to admit is actually favoring antifa.
That's literally all I'm suggesting. Keep an eye on Kushner. If Kushner is allowed to control things, we are fucked because
YES HE OWES SOROS 250 MILLION DOLLARS.

He's a shabby got and his whole cabinet is full of the kind of people that have driven America into its current state, there is no reason for the hero worship that he receives here. I would expect it fromay somewhere like breitbart or fox but not from a board that is supposed to be mostly race realists. I'm starting to think that most of you trumpcucks are paid shills.

*shabbos goy

It isn't. That makes no sense. That would imply that Trump is a communist all of a sudden.
YES HE OWES SOROS 250 MILLION DOLLARS.

How can you not see that's been my appraisal the whole time? Trump probably doesn't trust this fuck head any more than we do. But he fathered Trump's grandchildren so here we are.

How is he a Shabbos goy though. State the events that prove he is a shabbos goy, and not an independent thinker interested in America 1st?
Please, try harder.

You non-humans are starting to bore me at this point

ayy

why ban the idiots? even if I'm one of the mods, I'm not gonna ban them because it's fun for everyone else to make fun of their 0/10 shilling skills, besides you guys are just gonna come back for more anyways because you all are a bunch of masochistic freaks

The shills know kushner is a non-actor it's why all the shilling goes to him whether he's a tryhard kike or an errand boy doesn't matter, meanwhile the actual plants like McMaster and his friends from the State Dept and the cianiggers are purposefully not mentioned, it's pretty simple.
remember the MSM not making a peep in Yemen meant that the Saudis are getting fucked or is fucked. it also applies in their little cvil war in the Eastern part of the country as well
it's a disinfo shill post just like everything they've posted until now, ignore it.

I appreciate that you're trying to discuss this in earnest, I really do.
But which group of the two in Boston wants to "come together as one" and "speaks out against bigotry and hate?"
That sure sounds like antifa to me. Are you under the impression that White Nationalists want niggers, spics and chinks to "come together as one?" Do you think White Nationalists speak out against bigotry and hate?
Level with me here… There is no chess. It's cut and dried what he's saying.
You're in a cult. And the cult insists you ignore truth because you would offend your god emperor, but that is clearly on the side of antifa.

The alt-left is left hanging there like a bunch of retards after the event is over, they're just acting like niggers at this point making themselves look bad, just like you still hanging on in this thread hoping it's gonna turn out different with your kiddy-grade shill scripts and fellow comrades/bots.

thank you for making me a kekie laddie.

thanks for the chuckle moishe

kek.
Filtered. Everyone can see you argue like a kike.

He is bought and paid for by kikes. He wasn't lying when he said he wasn't funding his own run, he didn't need to thanks to all the shekels that were flowing his way. The proof is in the pudding I can't categorically prove that he is a puppet any more than you can disprove it, all I can do is look at the evidence and make an educated guess based on his actions so far.

Do you believe in democracy? Do you think that the west will vote its way out of its current predicament? You wouldn't have even been given the opportunity to vote for him if he was actual going to make any real changes and there was a time that the majority of Holla Forumsacks were aware of that.

Because you can only post stock meme responses so many times before people realise that you don't actually have anything to say.

>We must stamp out prejudice and antisemitism wherever it is found
Any trumpcucks wany to take a punt at what the goy emprah meant by this?

I think our backlash against Syria might have shown him that his base was not behind an Syrian invasion. Our outrage at Syria probably had an impact on how he handled it.
Now he sure looks like he's coming out in support of antifa. Maybe he's not.
But don't you think there should be a backlash against this tweet to show him we won't tolerate him being in bed with violent commies? Even if, by some stretch of 88d chess, that's not what he's doing, I see no harm in letting him know that his base doesn't support his comments.
If it had an effect on Syria, it can have an effect on commies.

From what i've seen, a small amount of IRGC trained Houthi rebels have been successfully defending themselves against a well equipped but low morale KSA army.
On the other hand, Sana'a has been completely decimated. So its understandable that someone would be against selling weapons to the Saudis. In fact theres a huge security risk in regards to all the jihadist groups the Saudis fund.

No, antifa are playing at overthrowing the US government so they can turn it into the Peoples Republic of Open Borders.
Its the Trump centrists who want everyone to come together and be civic nationalists.

Ok so don't make a declarative statement that he is or isn't a shabbos goy if you don't definitely know.

These jewish word games only work if you don't dive into semantics and tear them out by the root.

Antifa are trying to overthrow our constitutional republic, that is true.
But they're doing it under the guise of speaking against bigotry and hate without a doubt. You know that.
I'm not going to argue with you. You seem to think you can go into Trump's brain and extrapolate these meanings that are not indicative of what he's saying. It's clear he's talking about antifa. If he's not, he should have been more specific and I think deep down you know that.
But let's say he signals to antifa again… Are you going to ignore it and continue the cheerleading as if it's nothing? Or are you going to start to look at things from a post-campaign perspective?
The thing is, he's there. He's not getting impeached no matter what the commies try to do. The shilling is over. Nothing can be gained right now from anti-Trump shilling.
It's really time to start evaluating his performance. At what point do you think we can actually have a discussion about the wall without sperging about how it's someone or something else's fault that not even an inch of the wall is constructed?
When do we get to finally get to evaluate what he's accomplished? 2019?

NO SHIT, KIKE. WHO DO WE VOTE FOR, SHLOMO?
FUN FACTS:
98% of kike money went to Hillary.
Trump explicitly left jews out of the Holocaust Day speech.
Trump wants soft ethnonationalism through ending illegal immigration and legal immigration.
Trump wants globalist practices (trade deals, etc.) gone.
WHO ELSE SAID THIS, YOU FILTHY FUCKING KIKE? WHO ELSE DID THIS, YOU FILTHY FUCKING KIKE?

Reported for obvious reasons.

like you don't argue and post like one, dumb shill? try again

why are you such an obvious shill rabbi, I'm not even point out your drumpcuck memepost over there and fucking astroturfing and yet it's so damn blatant you and your botfriend are both stupid and retarded in an evil jewish kind of way

An arms deal like this is not new, only this one is bigger than the others and it's basically resupplying their grunts in Yemen
like before but with the added 'bonus' of also supplying their own private militias for the fight in the Eastern Province
This isn't right, getting Iranian arms and equipment from the black market are one thing but the Yemenis don't want any Iranian involvement in their war contrary to what everyone thinks and despite all the shit that's happened, In fact, the Russians are likely to help them covertly than the Iranians even if the latter wanted to, but the Yemenis don't want them. Remember that Russian Plane that went there undercover through a storm months ago?

Are you trying to be subtle? If so, your post is anything but subtle.

You're literally making shit up right now.
He is not for ending legal immigration.

It's almost as if you didn't watch any rallies. He needs to end DACA and H1Bs, which he is not doing, if he wants to end legal immigration.

I pay attention to what Trump does, not what he says.
Are you aware that there is already a wall along parts of the southern border? George Bush started it. Trump is going to finish it. The budgetary considerations are already in motion. Why would you expect concrete to be poured and foundations laid 8 months after his election?
IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A YEAR YET
(38)

If i were the Houthis or Saleh, i would request IRGC help as far as training goes. Shiites with Shiites. At this point if i were in Yemen i would accept help from just about anyone who could get me supplies and weapons.

Says who, (((you)))?
try harder, d5b5bc

They're Zaydis, user. A different school/sect from the Iranian one. them being Shiites doesn't mean they're the same or adhere to the same stuff, same with Oman

There has been nothing to indicate that he is any different to any other controlled politician so I feel comfortable making that claim. If we need definitive proof for any claim that is made then this board isn't going to last for much longer is it? Making educated guesses based on the available information and then trying to connect the dots is the bread and butter of Holla Forums. The problem is that when somebody tries doing this with trump and his Jewish connections they are swarmed by astroturfing shills and/or banned.

No harm, but probably no good either. Rather than shilling for trump this board should be trying to disperse actual redpills to normalfags like it used too. I don't see how boosting a cuckservative civ-nat will help anybody, yes, he was better than hillary but he is already president so why are we still cheering him on and making excuses for his cuckoldry?

Let's cut the shit, what has trump done? Why would you report me? Did I hurt your feefees?

As said by someone before, the Left hates the ambiguity. Trump is the equivalent of the parent who starts liking the music kids like, so the kids claim the music isn't cool anymore. If it's interpreted that he's praising BLM and antifa, they will not know what the fuck to do and some may even jump ship if they are conflicted enough.

guisss look at what he says during the rallies, not at his actions, words are important, not facts

I feel like some of you are reading tealeaves sometimes

Nope. Did you forget about the Sheldon Adelson episode already where he bowed down to the jewish lobby for campaign shekels?
Trump has been making pro-israel speeches since the day he ran for Office, did you just crawl out from under a rock?
Stop listening to Trump's speeches (tweetches) and start paying attention to what Trump does. Going back to meaningless, feedback loop campaign speeches from a year ago to infer what "Trump wants" makes no sense, given that he's been in Office for 7 months already.

Pay attention, kike shill. Reported again, this time simply because it triggers you.

Also I am still waiting for a Trump cuckoo to address this:
>We must stamp out prejudice and antisemitism wherever it is found
What did "based" trump mean by this?

Reported for not even trying. archive.is/ijz7t

I was told construction would be started immediately. Stop being disingenuous. Everyone here was under the impression that the wall would have more progress at this point than it does. It's been 6 months since inauguration. That's 1/8th of his term gone already.
You are acting like 3 1/2 years is some huge amount of time. It's not.
But to hell with it. This place can turn into the_donald for all I care. I'm sure another alternative where people are allowed to be critical of Trump will exist by then if he hasn't delivered on the campaign promises. You're going to talk yourself into being a civ/nat faggot by then.

>archive.is/ijz7t
You do understand that cutting something in half doesn't eliminate it, right?

This.

Dude stop sperging, he isn't really praising the antifa what so ever when he just caused people to question their violence.

Anyway, you shouldn't use fear to control the masses (you fucking weird sociopath) rather instead use their basic obvious curiosity.

Look around, you can notice society is becoming more aware of the garbage senselessly being promoted by the left on thanks in part due to Trump because at this point he has got nerves of steel to say what he says when he says it and every-time he does it strikes the missing hubris of the left. The left is falling apart. It's literally destroying itself from within which is way more effective than attacking it directly from the outside.

so if a shill says something along with their fancy edits, we should believe them instead of actual facts that contradict their argument and shill narrative?

What a bunch of sore losers repeating the same thing over and over again like it's gonna make a difference
Get over it, you lost.

I've asked this a few times at certain points when Trump has done some stupid shit and nobody here has an answer on why we have to continue to cheer on Trump like it's the night before election.
The fact that the chesscucks don't understand that the election is over and he won't be impeached means either they're so retarded that they can't comprehend this or they're actually paid shills. For as dedicated as they are to appear in every legit conversation about Trump, they must be paid.

Reported for not even trying.
YOU CAN’T EVEN FUCKING DENY IT, KIKE.
To kike shills like you, okay!
Already listed it. Shill harder.
MAKE UP YOUR MIND, JEW.
And has already begun to fulfill his promises. CRY HARDER, YID.

Reported.

The whole Boston thing was a hilarious idiot trap. All it was was 20 guys led by a poo in loo pajeet talking about the evils of the Monsanto Corporation and corporatism, the same corporatism that sponsors antifa and BLM to begin with ironically enough.

We got Antifa vs BLM out of it which shows we don't need to lift a finger, the niggers will never be satisfied until whites are all deader than what happened to all the whites in Haiti's history. Read up on it.

Well, maybe we can get the antifa to start punching Indians for being the richest most privileged group. Maybe the pajeets will learn why India itself is going right why their idiot pajeet diaspora still haven't learned their lesson with the evils of the left.

Kek. Crymoar faggot. Filtered because all you can do is cry about reporting.

Do you honestly feel like there is nothing different about trump? Or is it just that in totality, you think he is controlled? If so, name the specific people and organizations that control Trump.

Because i think convincing Trump supporters they should give up is a legitimate strategy employed by shills, don't you?

I literally don't care at all.
Western Wall = Original holohoax
Sick of seeing this picture. I guess that JIDF are so programmed with talmudism that they automatically pick out the same symbolic material to shill with.

What does that mean to you? Do you understand that government is more difficult to operate than a private enterprise? Why are there still pot holes in the road that the government hasn't fixed?

here's a fact: based kushner got a shitload of money from soros.
here's another fact: based kushner is in a top position of trump's cabinet.
here's even another fact: bannon is out
tired of winning, kushner shill? keep repeating reddit's lines like a retard

No perhaps about it, its a resounding NO. But not because of she would have been "better," she would have been far far far far far FFAAARRR worse. But the truth is, what we needed was acceleration, not a slight decrease in speed and lots of distractions.

Everyone likes the whole "trump train" analogy right? Well, in truth we've all been on the commie-jew train this whole time, watching and screaming as we barrelled along at breakneck speeds towards the end of the line and right over into a giant ravine. Trump was just someone walking to the front, putting the brakes on a bit to slow it down a little, and then talking into the intercom with lots of platitudes and pointing out the scenery we were passing. It distracted us from the simple fact that we were still hurtling along towards that abyss and the train hadn't actually stopped, he just promised to stop it, but he hasn't done shit to stop it.

Yeah yeah, hes been "fighting battles" supposedly, meanwhile making comments like "im a globalist and a nationalist," trying to placate/praise the leftist filth with veiled tweets like in OP meant to make US think hes on OUR side while not actually doing anything for us but putting us in the crossfire constantly. He could have taken his campaigning to the people constantly, ignored congress, and gone to us and had US rallied and knocking on reps doors and demanding they fund the wall and replace obamacare… instead he did none of that, he didnt rally anyone, he supported shit-tier obamacare-lite replacement bills, he let them constantly fuck up wall funding without a word, he had moron-tier defense teams to pretend to argue for the muslim ban knowing they'd lose but he could use it to keep approval numbers for longer with the show, and hes let them shit talk him and control the narrative constantly rather than adapting and going to the people.

He put on a great show, but thats all it was, a show. A distraction meant to keep us all fighting among ourselves while nothing good happened in washington, with all the focus on him and demanding things from him from all sides, while he ignores all of it but it keeps pressure of congress entirely in one way or another, so their jew masters can keep scheming and fucking everything up.

No, at this point I fully believe it would have been better for us had hillary won. She would have made such a horrible mess of things, we'd already be at war with russia or on the brink of it, illegal immigration and "refugee" influx would be insane, and we'd have that cunt cheering it on the whole time.

Our side would have had no choice but to react and reaction powerfully. No limp wristed protests, no marches, none of that pussy shit. Instead, trump was just one big distraction and release valve meant to calm us and keep us in line, bide their time and let tensions on the right lessen, but at the same time cutting off our means of communication as they're doing now, and embolden the left for when they'll rig the next election for the left and had a candidate up going full commie and a congress ready to agree to it all. And thats it, 3 more years and then the hammer comes down. Our side will be totally demoralized by then, their side enraged and emboldened still, and they'll have had 6 years from the time trump started his campaign until then to collect data and amass giant spreadsheets of right wingers and all their information so they can crack down hard and fast with little to no time for us to react or communicate as there will be little area left for us to do so. Trump certainly isnt going to bust up google or facebook or any of these other things monopolizing and controlling discourse on the internet.

And thatll be that. It was all planned. You know it. I know it. We got out played because we wanted to believe the best would happen. We should always have known this would come eventually. We should have let them stand on the gas peddle rather than trying to slow us down a tiny bit and placate us and thus just give them more time enact their plans.

The sooner we get this in our heads, the better. We need to stop wasting time arguing about the meaning of fucking tweets, stop wasting time dissecting "plays" in washington, and more time building resources, connections, other ways of communication, and start preparing for what comes next. We need to be proactive and not reactive in all this for a change, and stop hoping some hitler or hitler-lite comes along and fixes shit FOR us.

Fair point. Not going to act like an ignorant nigger. Nothing is immediate with government.
But you're begging the question.
When, in your opinion, should wall actually be going up? And I know you won't answer this, but I hope you do.
When are people allowed to start questioning things without being called a shill?
2018? 2019? A month before the 2020 election? Never?

so that explains the sudden smugposting from (((you))), too bad david duke went belly up for your incompetence

you're grasping at straws rabbi, get over it

Reported.

The wall goes up when it goes up.
If you think the President can order construction of a border at their will without any kind of obstruction then you need to lurk more.
You can question it any time you like, i don't think it matters as much as you think it does to Trump's supporters.
The wall is a metaphor as much as it is a concrete barrier between us and another country. It represents the interests of the people in protecting themselves vs the interests of the dual-citizenship political crowd who are here to rob us and extort us as gentiles.

Checked.

t. Someone who would rather die in a war than use political powers.

Reminder that Trump hasn't done anything wrong yet, because shills are still using the same playbook as they were before the election.

>no concreteno pun intended answer
I really want you to re-read your post.
The wall is basically the main reason why I voted for him. I honestly can't believe you're trying to insist that it's a metaphor.
No, nigger… We weren't promised a metaphorical wall. We were promised a real one.
We were guaranteed that he could get past any obstruction.
You are prematurely making excuses for no wall because deep down, you have suspicions about it as well.
If you vote Trump in 2020 and a decent portion of the wall isn't up, you really are a fucking idiot.
Honestly, you're a fucking idiot.

Sheldon Adelson is literally the single biggest jewish campaign donor and he donated $40M to Trump. so don't pretend that Trump was not the jewish choice for president. The Trump administration has literally the most jews of any administration in history and you're completely delusional (or a shill) to try to portray Trump as a reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the sad state of the trumpcucks

You're really, really clutching at straws on that one.
I know the President has the power to exclude anyone detrimental to the interests of the U.S., as per section 1182 of federal immigration law. And yes, since all Executive authority is vested in the President, he does have that power.

Not an argument trumpcuck.

like your side is any better, dumb shill

I wonder what would happen if.
trumpcuck was word filtered

I never said that. I said the circumstances we face now would be different. The left wouldnt be enraged and emboldened, they'd have no "thing" to rally around together (trump) to continue to fan their flames. They'd be scattered and arguing over stupid personal agendas just like before (this group on "muh women in gaming" that group on "muh trannies shitting in the bathroom they want" etc) and there wouldn't be any uniting factor, they'd end up at each others throats again just like they were beginning to do so before trump. He was as much a rallying point for them as he was for us. Suddenly all their lines disolved, the shit that was pushing them apart and fighting each other was gone

Moreover, they'd have had nothing to claim was standing in their way of "muh progress," so any time their leaders failed to do "right by them" they'd be eating them as well. Obamacare blowing up would be on THEIR hands, their leaders would be 100% to blame for it all, now they get to shift all the blame to the right.

Then theres russia, hillary wanted war, hands down, no questions asked or answered. And the left would be constantly on the defensive trying to explain it, dancing around it, etc. The military would have lost its shit because "wtf you cunt, another war!?" And so on and so on, driving the right further and further to action, instead of this pussyfooting around with "protests" and "demonstrations" which is all useless ego-stroking garbage for e-celeb types who want attention, and lets these fuckers who would otherwise be boiling over, well it gives them a release valve so they DONT boil over.

Basically the whole landscape would be different, and we'd have a better position overall. Lets face it, fed wise, nothing is better, nothing is going to get better, trump aint fixing shit. No wall, no muslims gtfo, no beaner purge, no obamacare removal, no lower taxes, NOTHING is happening, and nothing is going to happen. But somehow his bit of charm and charisma keeps everyone on our side from acting. And four years of our inaction and four years of leftist action, is going to leave us in a far worse spot overall, meanwhile nothing else improves at all.

Its very simple. In chess sometimes you sacrifice a piece to open up new lines of attack. That is what the jews did with hillary. They let her lose on purpose. You think they couldnt easily have rigged her into the white house? They let her lose on purpose, they sacrificed a piece to win the war. Which is what we should have done. Instead we pounced and took their sacrificial piece, and in turn they've had multiple new lines of attacks open up and they've played to them all, meanwhile we're now stuck on the defensive and sure we took one piece, but what have we gained since then? Meanwhile we're stuck getting backed further and further into a corner with our lines of attack or escape all being cut off.

If we hadn't taken their sacirificial piece, if we hadnt taken the bait/trap? Their overall position before was FAR worse as I explained above in real terms. Now? well… just look around you mate

If the wall isn't a metaphor, why do people keep posting Trump touching a wall as if that means something. checkmate, fags

The 235 to 192 vote both eases a large backlog of unfinished spending bills and gives Mr. Trump and his House GOP allies political wins heading into the August recess. Challenging hurdles remain because the measure will meet with more powerful Democratic opposition in the Senate.
csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2017/0728/House-approved-budget-funds-border-wall-increases-military-spending

Keep the shilling coming pls, the salt is marvelous.

Why suggest?
DO IT
PUT ON MORE FUCKING WORDFILTERS
THEY INCREASE BOARD QUALITY SO MUCH

Again, how much of the wall should be completed by 2020?
Nobody will answer this and you won't answer it either.
If 100 miles are done, is that enough for you?
Personally, if at least 1/2 of a real wall isn't fully constructed by 2020, I won't be voting for him. And if you do, you're a retard.
And you will. You'll vote for him even if 0% of the wall is actually up. I know you will because Trump is part of your identity. Just as the left allows liberalism to be their religion and will not listen to facts, you'll be the same way with Trump.
Many such cases. Sad!

You haven't presented any facts.

Firms are expected to complete construction by September, within 30 days of their selection, Vitiello said.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-border-wall-construction-september-20170627-story.html
archive.is/Y4M4y

What's with the false prophet?

"Look, the wall isn't done yet, so you better vote for me if you want it"
33D chess'd again.

The only fact that I need is that there is not a single panel or section of wall up.
No wall. Show me the fucking wall.
Call me when the first section of wall is up. Then call me again when at least 50% of it is up.
If at least 50% isn't up by 2020, I'll stay home or write in Adolf Hitler. And I think that's realistic, don't you?
I was in nearly every rally thread during the campaign baneposting and shitposting with everyone else. Everyone was expecting the wall to be completed by the end of his first term. He guaranteed that he would quickly use imminent domain and it would go fast. The impression given was that we'd have a wall in 4 years, tops.
But I'm not even going to hold him to that standard because it's going to be a miracle if it's totally done in 4 years and it's an actual wall that can't be climbed over easily.
I'm going to go with the lenient figure of 50% in 4 years. I believe that's fair.
And if he doesn't deliver, I'm not voting for him. If there isn't a drastic tangible decline in the number of spics around here, I'm not voting for him.
If he makes another tweet that the majority of the public perceives as being pro-antifa, I'm not voting for him.
If Kushner is allowed to make important decisions, I'm not voting for him.
I understand. Wearing the MAGA hat and talking about Trump made you feel like you were in a special little club and you don't want to admit that maybe things aren't what they were promised. It was babbys first election and it felt good. I get it.
But election is over, son. Shilling does nothing now. Maybe the accusations will stick better in 2020, but shilling against Trump isn't going to do anything. And you being "blackpilled" means nothing since you're already a huge faggot anyway.
It's time to get honest about what was promised and what we're getting. Quit being a faggot.

Sending "aid" to Israel is more important than securing the border. Really makes you think.

Why hasn't Trump killed his daughter yet wtf?

Trump has no say on that.

You should be arguing about how Trump is meddling in Syria, shill. Not talking about a wall.

Really makes me think what of whom?

Trump lost when he failed to take down the republican establishment. It should have been his first step, but he tried to work with then instead and they castrated him. First thing upon entering the white house, he should have fired all staff from prior administrations at all levels and hired business types. He should have come out hard against faggots like Paul Ryan. He didn't and now he's done.

He is just another kosher politician wearing a mask to trick white Americans into thinking they are regaining power in their nation when in reality he is taking his orders from the same tribe as the last president was. It's just the same old shit and you retards actually fell for it, I wouldn't hold that against you if you weren't delusional but you seem like the kind of moron that would rather become a full blown cuckservative than admit you were wrong. He is more of the same, controlled by the same people and taking us to the same destination but getting us there on a slightly different path.

His (((donors))) (controllers) are listed in this video.

This board is majority Nat-Soc, I don't give a shit about the goy emprah outside the fact that he is being pushed here hard (in a non organic manner over the last few months), he is just another controlled politician who will lead America into more misery and despair as far as i am concerned. I want his supporters to understand that he is controlled by jews and will just give them more of the same, i dont see how that is the behaviour of a shill. Or have JIDF started a new campaign to alert the goyim to Jewish influence? If the truth demoralises you then it just means that you are a pussy, not that the person telling it to you is "le blackpill shill".

Remember when he was gonna have Mexico pay for the wall construction?
Those were good times.
Man… Hillary was going to prison, Mexico was going to pay for a 30 foot wall and ISIS was going to be wiped out in 30 days.
Those were good times.
WEW
E
W
Now the wall is a metaphor, we just bombed Syria, who is fighting ISIS and Mexico paying for the wall is definitely not looking good.
The sweet sweet days of CY+1.

Lel

There is a Syria thread, nigger.
We started talking about antifa, the subject of this thread, and I brought up how Trump praised antifa and (((Kushner))) owes Soros $250M… well… just go back and read the thread.

Is Assad giving billions in aid to the Saudis?

Why don't you list the things that Trump is doing that makes him anti-white and anti-american.

Trump never praised antifa. You seem to forget that a few days ago Trump was saying that "both sides are to blame" and the media flipped a shit about it. Now he's praising Antifa? hahaha gtfo.
Seriously, the happenings are ramping up so fast its making the shills look progressively dumber.

i don't think you know what that words means. Also, checked.

He said protesters not counter protesters. Anyway if he meant to say that he supports the alt left then he should just say he supports the alt left.

Did you not look at OP's pic?
What the fuck?
Sounds like what antifa says. Yeah, Trump is giving an approving not to antifa in the tweet in the OP.
Election's over, retard. The only shills here are t_d faggots like you.

Well, he definitely didn't say he was standing with the "free speech" crowd either.
Ambiguous at best and even moreso when Kushner owes the financier of antifa 250 mil.

Fuck off nigger!

Trump is just too weak.

I guarantee you people won't vote for dems or the establishment again in 3.5 years because the antifa and BLM are the best gift the right will ever have just like when Trump and a whole mess of GOP (who are traitors now) got in to begin with but they won't vote for Trump again either. People want a man with balls who will actually stand up to PC bullshit, who will tell the hippies to "shut up" if you've been paying attention to the normiebook comments and the like and Trump is a little bitch cucked by a pack of wild kikes and his own little girl like a pussy. The only man I know like that who is trustworthy today is Pat Buchanan but it'll be a kampf unless Pat can make himself visible again loudly to the public for the next couple of years trying the best arguments that will touch people as possible.

Let me make this very clear, the real enemy is not the democrats, they are a joke and they have nothing for 2020 or beyond. Nobody likes Zuckerkike and Warren is fucked once everybody finds out how she racistly lied and cheated Native Americans for shekels oh and how much shekels she has by the way will rape her, then there's that idiot black bitch who makes Palin look like a Nobel Laureate of Medicine or Physics by comparison. The establishment neoconservatives are the enemy and they have to go, proven by Bannon's own words of what it was like having to work with them and if Bannon is smart he'd shoah the neocons for the next couple years outing them as traitors to the very people who voted them in no different than the democrats, which means you must participate and get others to participate in local elections to rid of them.

This is the only way short of massive overwhelming violence.

Financial aid. You knew what I meant. You also ignored the actual question. I'll rephrase it, is Assad giving billions of dollars to the Saudis in foreign aid?

I never claimed that. You don't have to be actively anti white or anti American to be a puppet politician, if anything it will help you get more votes if you aren't. The point is that he is just another controlled politician.

(51)

It's just not working.

This is your mind on cuckservatism.

I think we both know that owing Soros $250 million means he's going to expect something in return. Do you think Soros wouldn't try to control Kushner?
Do you think Soros just gives away $250M? I'm honestly trying to figure out if you're just pretending to be retarded or if you're a shill. I am doubting that you could keep up such an act for more than a few posts unless you were paid.

Theres a fine line between genuine autism and shilling against everyone who disagrees with you.
better call him a name…uhhhh cuckservative.

Yeah Kushner owes Soros something.
Not Trump, though. So why assume that it has an effect on Trump's presidency if you don't have any evidence that it does.

The "you have x number of posts" thing and therefore you're wrong is only good when someone pulls a
They think calling out the number posts makes them fit in.

See, this is where there's a problem. Kushner is the Senior Advisor to the the president. Kushner is directly in the ear of Trump, helping to shape policies, numbnuts.
The problem is that Kushner is…
AN ADVISOR TO THE PRESIDENT.
And not only that, his son-in-law. Therefore, Soros is a little bit closer to the president than I would prefer.
I think you can agree to that if you're honest with yourself. We've already gone through the idea that Kushner controls nothing and that's not true. Kushner was put in charge of the (((ISRAELI PALESTINE CONFLICT))) and brokered a deal for $100BN in weapons to the (((SAUDIS))).
So let's stop the pretense. The question is, how much, if any, does owing $250M to Soros influence Kushner and, therefore, policies of the Trump administration?
And of course you're going to say not at all, but that would just be lying to yourself.

I wasn't insulting you, i am just calling it as I see it. You shill for trump so you are a cuckservative, it's not some kind of huge leap.

So Kushner literally tells Trump what Soros is planning?

Trump isn't a conservative as far as i know.
Also, i'm not a conservative. Conservatives don't conserve anything, anywhere.

Yeah, I highly doubt that.

sorry, meant to say
Yeah, I highly doubt that.

I believe that.

And then risks the things that Soros could do to Kushner and Ivanka? Maybe Soros knows something about the type of friendship Trump had with Jeffrey Epstein?
I mean for as many dimensions of chess that you can claim that are being played here, I can think of just as many ways that Soros could get his greasy hands into the white house.
It's all in what you want to believe. But the facts remain
And no, Trump isn't going to fuck over Soros. That's ridiculous. You think Trump wants BLM rioting in every city right now? Because Soros can do that and much worse.

Why would anyone in their right mind cuck for Soros. Fuck threats.

Man, you should win some sort of award for acting retarded.
BECAUSE YOUR SON IN LAW AND, BY EXTENSION, YOUR DAUGHTER OWE HIM $250M.
What if the guy actually had something on Trump or the means to fabricate something on Trump? I don't know, but the debt of $250M seems like enough to me.

To add…
No he doesn't you fucking infant. Trump does not have $250M in cash. Trump has a few billion in assets, but could not cash everything out to just get $250M. He has net worth, not billions in cash. There's a difference.

The president nominates the secretary of state and controls the state department, which puts him in charge of foreign aid. Let's dispel once and for all with the fiction that Trump is not responsible for the things that happen on his watch. He is absolutely responsible.

I thought I'd never have a use for all those Rubio memes again.
T-thanks, user.

Fucking virtue signalling cucks, I can't wait 'til you're all dead.

kek.
I'm glad we've boiled it down to this and also this

So did Trump negotiate this, because it sounds like an Obama era deal.

So what exactly has Trump done that is particularly Pro-Israel?

answer the question

The rotten $38B Obama deal starts in 2018 and ends in 2028 (Trump's could but is not going to renegotiate this one either) The 2017 foreign aid budget was passed on Trump's watch, which he decreased by 28%, but increased by $75M for Israel.

It's refreshing to see that someone else thinks this too.

Change your IP a little bit, zionist. You're too obvious.

I'll pass.

I asked you though, not them.

Answer the question, kike.

they are newfags that misunderstood Holla Forums to have been unironically in unwavering support of trump, and have overwhelmed the board culture in something close to what poe's law dictates. now Holla Forums is a moderately-centrist american discussion board where you can larp as a nazi instead of a board trying to meme national socialism back into european nations
lel. this is now eternal november

Fuck off back to the_donald.

"Shut it down" - Imkikefy

and you? are you even less than that?