SYRIA BOMBED AGAIN, ISIS ATTACK SOON FOLLOWS

US-LED COALITION WARPLANES BOMB SYRIAN ARMY IN KADIR VILALGE IN CENTRAL SYRIA. ISIS ATTACK FOLLOWS – REPORT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/898969725660786688
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/898971937778667524
archive.is/tKG1G
pastebin.com/jn3E70rr
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-19/lord-rothschild-share-prices-are-unprecedented-levels-not-time-add-risk
southfront.org/review-isis-attack-and-alleged-us-led-airstrikes-against-popular-mobilization-units-in-al-jamouna-area-at-syrian-iraqi-border/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And ISIS attacks at the same position they were bombed at again…
Funny how the US never misses the SAA but conveniently ignores ISIS positions directly around them
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/898969725660786688
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/898971937778667524

Bump

Which country carried out the strike?

vid related

Last time it was a mix of Aussies and Danes.
It's just NATO command really.

The altright has mixed feelings about Trump and it is nu/pol/ who are trumpniggers.
Kikes and hapas like you are scum get off this board and go screech elsewhere.

I wouldn't say I'm the sharpest knife in the drawer but I do know I am not a geopolitical statesman. Trust in the Jews, they know what they are doing and it's all for the best. Long ago I learned that in order to be successful in life a simple man needs three thing. A Jewish doctor, a Jewish lawyer, and a Jewish broker.

reeeeeeeeee
don't dare to touch the Tiger Forces

Assange just wants the neocohens and neoliberals destroyed to dust at this point.

Usually it's the burgers, but the report is very recent.

Why are you niggers not archiving anything? You retards realize that various big news outlets eventually bury or memory hole anything they write?
archive.is/tKG1G

The "US-Coalition" always means NATO, and this time RT isn't even talking about it immediately usually they have a head line an an article made before anything is even written. Neither is Sputnik another Russian owned news site, which is talking about a different US-coalition operation.

I can't remember what I watched on TV last night, who fucking cares. All I do know is we are losing everyday you twit.

Because I use a VPN that archive.is doesn't like and I'd rather not fill out a jewgle captcha, I fully understand the importance of archiving.

I've been following the sana.sy reports of this "US-led coalition" that's bombing villages in Syria. I've not once heard about this from ANY western news source. Has Trump spoken about this? Does he even know that we're in Syria bombing people. This has been going on for months.

Why would the MSM report it?

Why would the Syrian government lie about it?

I'm honestly not surprised at RT's silence. Russia promised to down any US warplane west of the Euphrates, but they clearly didn't follow through this time, which makes them look weak.

Still, the report is very recent so we'll see.

Not other people's concern if you're a dumb nigger.

Needs a bump.

makes you think

Fuck, so much for Trump's ceasefire being successful. A few months is better than Obongo's week-long ceasefires but this is still disgusting.

Wasn't there news of Lebanon ramping up an attack in Syria?

The problem with US strikes is that the only real way to respond to them is by literally shooting them down.
Considering that the US's external policy is even more disjointed than before, Russia will not take the slightest of risks. She will only respond if the US starts an all out campaign, or if the US's efforts hamper the SAA's progress.
Time will tell what the US's true endgame is.
Though, to be frank. It's all jewish to me.

You don't seem to understand what the ceasefire was. It was brokered by Russia and the US in southern Syria, near Da'ara in order to stop fighting between the SAA and the rebels. It wasn't a "US friends with Assad now" kind of deal. In fact, US backed and led proxies near Al Tanf have been trying to break out of their containment zone and reach Da'ara, in order to restart fighting there.

Lebanon has been fighting ISIS and HTS forces in it's border for some weeks now, with the help of Hezbollah and the SAA. Unfortunately, Lebanon has been more and more aggressive towards Syria and Hezbollah, referring to Assad as a "brutal dictator", and Hezbollah as an enemy. Lebanon is a ZOG now.

I know, but I could have sworn I saw something "breaking" about Lebanon ramping up a new attack against ISIS soon.

Eat shit and die TRSodomite

Do you even wonder now that Bannon who was the only anti-war left in the WH is gone, shit is really fucked, kikes pence and kushner will be dictating everything.

I wouldn't go that far, since Hezbollah still holds major parts of the government.

Wasn't there a cease fire? Or does that apply specifically to US forces and not specifically NATO?

Read the thread.

pastebin.com/jn3E70rr

We will see when the inevitable Hezbollah-Israel conflict erupts again.
I wouldn't hold my breath though.

You probably misread something.

This is the most worrying of all. For as long as the k*rds are stuck in Raqqa getting slaughtered, the Syrian Government shouldn't have many obstacles. But after it is finished, all bets are off.

So basically this was US air support for ISIS elements on the ground?

More like (((Tau Empire))) vs Farsight Enclaves.

You act like this if this was the first time it's happened. Not even first for this administration.

They are forcefully conscripting arabs and using them as cannon fodder. Commies of the worst degree.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-19/lord-rothschild-share-prices-are-unprecedented-levels-not-time-add-risk

Yeah I suppose it does read that way. Is there anything more credible than "pro-government sources" though?

So far, nothing.
However, Southfront checks it's sources.
Tomorrow we will see the truth.
Strike or not, the US's stance in Syria has been despicably bad, no one is delusional enough to believe otherwise.

Pro-government sources are news agencies such as SANA and the Hezbollah media wing. Credibility is not a set value, it's something you assign to things based on your own criteria.

If they can provide evidence I'll believe them. So far I've only seen reports, but I'll update this thread if something else comes out.

I'm assuming you have some sort of proof this has anything to do with Trump beyond (((muh coalition))) that you would be willing to post. I'm not denying that similar incidents have happened before but I'm hesitant to jump to conclusions. Lurking SG threads while not being a TD shill or meguca tranny is true suffering.

Cuckservatives fucking suck. I'm ashamed I was ever one of them.

ISIS just published some photos of the attack, one of which looks like an airstrike. Can anyone confirm?

Well he didn't seem to have a problem with them, and he's the president of the United States. I'm not jumping to conclusions either, but neither will I pretend US foreign policy has changed much since Obama left (other than becoming a schizophrenic mess).

Use proxies.

Could be a SVBIED.
Honestly, it all depends on who was attacked.
If Hezbollah claimed it, it's most likely true.
If the SAA claimed it, slightly less reliable.
If the NDF (and the several other militias) claimed it, in all likelyhood they panicked when the SVBIED struck them and started screeching.
Wouldn't blame them, they are militarized civilians after all.

It was the Tiger forces who were attacked.

Yeah, something's up.
The Tigers aren't your average SAA troops.

Its not on Alalam so I have my doubts about this.

We'll probably see tomorrow. They first have to repel the current ISIS attack that immediately followed after before they can start posting evidence.

What exactly is so special about them other than having modern russian gear?

The Tigers get far more extensive training, and they also have Russian advisors helping them constantly. They were the ones who did the Helicopter paradrop attack a few days ago.
Also, they were the ones who reached all the way to Southern Raqqa from Aleppo.
They still remain an Arab unite, but i would trust them more than your average grunt.

Noice

I'll keep an eye out for combat footage for you faggots later in my usual haunts and relay anything here.
So far I'm finding it a little suspicious.

Still nothing from the arab news places I frequent. This thread is bullshit.

mfw kojima was right

Trump 2016:
Trump 2017:
Kek.

We should really start taxing Israel every time they use our name to hide their actions.

>implying this isn't done by some (((rogue element))) in the coalition/military that wants war at all costs
As soon as they realize that domestic unrest fizzled out with people not supporting Antifa in Charlotsville, they start doing shit like this.
A fucking mongloid couldn't see the connection

Dude if there are indeed rogue elements within the US armed forces that can act as they please with impunity the everything is truly fucked.

GUISS, CALM DOWN. IT'S JUST TRANSDIMENSIONAL CHESS

this. trump supporters on this board should fucking kill themselves or fuck off back to 4cuck/reddit.

It's not hard to take control of a drone or be given false coordinates for attacks by the (((intelligence community)))

At least (((they))) should be paying royalties or something.

wtf i unironically hate trump now

holy shit are you still kvetching over that irrelevant boogeyman

Trump needs to reign this in. Mattis/McMaster want to topple Assad and Iran next but Trump has to fucking say to them this is not his platform. What's Trump going to do though.. can't fire them either without looking like a more incompetent fuck up.

They can do jack shit if congress/Trump doesn't command it to do so.

ILL WIPE EM OUT IN 30 DAYS I HAVE A GRAND PLAN BUT ITS A SECRET GOY
If anything it seems like he has scaled back obongo's half assed containment effort we don't even see the airstrike footage on empty buildings anymore. It's almost like (((Trump))) wants you to forget about the terror groups (ISIS alqaea) in the middle east and shift attention towards bad goy Assad.

Yes, this has been going on for a while.

It's a stupid risky plan, but: Trump should come out in very vocal support of all-out war against Assad. He should go to congress and demand an official declaration of war, and while doing so call all Syrians rapists. That's probably the only way to get the rest of America to oppose a war with Assad. Exploit the "Trump is racist, do the opposite of what he says" phenomena for some good.

wasn't*

That's why he'd have to load it up with "racism". He could say that Syrians are brown rapists. The (((Israel lobby))) would still want the war of course, but 95% of the American public would come out against it, which would force the jews to back down for at least a few years.

Funny how as soon as they get the decent people out of the white house now we are back to bombing Syria again. Fuck you trump; the Syrian war is the last straw; you don't end this war you don't get my vote. Might as well have voted for Killary and get WW3 started already. Fuck I am sad.

fuck you niggers, for disinformation

New south front report
The ISIS advance and the airstrikes were at different locations but happened around the same time, considering the strikes were 2km from the Iraqi border this is likely to try and prevent the PMUs from crossing the border (same motive for the Al-Tanf airstrikes)
southfront.org/review-isis-attack-and-alleged-us-led-airstrikes-against-popular-mobilization-units-in-al-jamouna-area-at-syrian-iraqi-border/

Unconfirmed by not likely disinfo

Yes I'm and I'm not seeing anything to indicate this isn't just blame on the US-coalition. if they really mean that then I'm wrong and the Syrian government isn't just talking about NATO but also other countries like Turkey when they say it.

This
It's horse shit, the ISISfags are getting owned in multiple areas currently.

If it did happen the SAA would have had video out by now and be kvetching.

Oh just like from Deir Er Zor aistrikes? Wait, there were no videos of that air strike either. Really makes you wonder doesn't it.

Yeah but there were reports.
This time we have practically nothing, not a peep.

US admitted to the DEZ airstrikes. At this point the USAF are the greatest team-killing fucktards in history, so hitting the wrong guys isn't a surprise. Just look at the FF bombings in the Mosul campaign, it's fucking absurd how their so shit at not killing blue/green.

The JewSA strikes again.

Last time the US coordinated an attack with ISIS against the SAA there wasn't any footage either but they did confirm it. Fucking Amis cut off all radio communication with the SAA and bombed them for like half an hour.

Also, friendly reminder that the US is in Syria illegally, they have no permission from the Syrian government to even be there as opposed to Russia and Iran. Wrong fucking side of history yet again.

I.. is this a new shill tactic?

I see what u did there. Very gud now off yourself.

Just what a tranny needs.

Funny how this phrase ONLY appears from your shitposting on our website.

"neocohens and neoliberals"
*Kikes
There fixed it for ya

The American Congress salivates at the thought of war with Iran.
The Iran sanctions bill had only two senators that didn't vote in favor. Everyone else did.
The bill also targeted Russia

So was this official? Does it confirm the neocon victory?

I've heard versions of it before, but the punchline is that they proceed to part you from your shekels

Would have been an announcement by now.
FAKE NEWS FROM GREASY JEWS