Butthurt manlet

butthurt manlet

Kamiya blocks everybody.

Anons on Holla Forums do the same thing.

That's a three you faggot.

The 24h captcha threw my timing off

Japanese Phil Fish.

The major difference is that Kamiya's games are actually good and people want to work with him.

nigga i could be getting blowjobs from a ho but if she doesn't say please and thank you like a respectable person we ain't working together ever again

i bet you let her snowball you too

It's ok to act like a retarded triggered SJW as long as the things that trigger you either align with my political agenda, or align with what i personally find distasteful.

This is what Holla Forums taught me.
If anyone calls you a reverse SJW, just tell them to go back to cuckchan while posting a smug anime girl reaction image and/or derail the thread with dubs, you can also call upon the "muh you're the same as SJWs meme" in greentext card to nullify any and all criticism.

You don't seem to know what an SJW is user. Here's pic related to help you out.

If you act triggered by any stupid shit and block people from now readon, you're the same as a SJW.
End of story.
A person that thinks like a SJW isn't rainbow hair and problem glasses, it's the mindset of a weak person that is offended by everything and censors the internet to be his personal hugbox where he can be surrounded exclusively by people that agree with his point of view.

Aka Kamiya and 90% of Holla Forums fit this description.

DBZ threads?

Have they actually done anything with super so far, last i checked it was just them doing inferior retellings of the movies.

I wonder how that cunt looks like now

Okay, that one was actually funny.

OH!

HE DOES LOOK LIKE KRILLIN!!!

This. Holla Forums has a tendency to not only miss the real problem with SJWs, but make the exact same mistakes.

requesting more 'dragon ball'

There's a reason faggots here tell you to go back to cuckchan, that's because you belong there.

What you're missing is that the majority of Holla Forums keeps their sperging contained here, SJW's will cry to everyone to try and get their opinion more popular. In fact reddit might be more to your taste, not cuckchan.

Also pic related is what most people Holla Forums is usually "triggered" by.

oh shit nigger an ms paint comic

Aside from everyone having the same angry eyes, Akira's art is figuratively perfect.
Nice and good looking without being too stylized.

I tried the best I can to make Bulma. I wish there were longer leggings in the game.

I want to create a Doujin where Kamiya bottoms and becomes a really horny cumslut, it starts off with rape though, and he learns to love it to cope with the pain

Gay.