HAPPENING IN SPAIN/FRANCE

ALLAH SNACKBARING IN TRAIN STATION
had to make because nobody else did

08/19/2017 21:48 | Updated 19/08/2017 22:14
Three armed individuals have started a shootout at the station in Nimes (France) on Saturday, where the La Vuelta de España began on Saturday. The suspected attackers have been taken off a train from Paris, according to local media.
Apparently one of the attackers, armed with an assault rifle, would have escaped, according to Spanish sports news reports. French police have evacuated the station for security at around 9:15 pm and are looking for two suspects on one of the station's trains, apparently entrenched. The security forces have ordered the passengers of the registered train to keep their hands raised
A group of journalists who is in the place by the celebration of the first stage of the Vuelta of Spain has alerted in the networks of the incident. "We are being held in the press room of Nîmes by a shooting in the station of the city. As a preventive measure, it is assumed, "one of the journalists has tweeted

lavanguardia.com/sucesos/20170819/43679017253/tiroteo-estacion-tren-nimes.html
archive.is/ISssF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ISssF
barenakedislam.com/2016/07/24/merkel-government-cover-up-of-real-identity-of-the-muslim-gunman-who-killed-9/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_August_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's the reason why there popped up so many slide threads.

When the Eclipse gets here will there be a fucking dirty bomb? FFS

Nimes was where Vuelta de España was going to start.
The happening is 100% in France.

Just your average day in Frogland

p a r t a n d p a r c e l

the jihadis entered france through spain as far as i know, they are probably linked to the van of peace jihadis

I wonder if this will be on the news tomorrow or Monday? What do you think the odds are?

They'll just ignore it.

>archive.is/ISssF
The train came from Paris

I see forgive me

NOT ALL MUSLIMS

Repeat with me

NOT ALL MUSLIMS

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

I tried to talk to my friends about this and every single time they just come out with "NOT ALL MUSLIMS".
They're like fucking robots, it's freaky.

all muslims model themselves on mohammed, the pedophile warlord.

RELIGION OF PEACE

I'm confused…how did the terrorists get guns? I thought guns were banned there.

Imagine how much safer things would be if moslems were banned and guns were flooding in, instead.

Don't be raysis user

moslem isn't a race, it's an aberration.

False Alarm:

Armed police evacuate Nimes railway station in France after claims of roaming armed men - before officers reveal it was a false alarm amid fears of a new European terror attack

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4805780/French-city-Nimes-lockdown.html
archive.is/7Gywo

Guns are allowed for hunting, although you can't legally carry them around.

im sorry but i don't believe them, how many (((gas explosions))) happen? all of a sudden a 1000% increase in them.

Terrorists tend to use illegally obtained guns, not legal hunting ones.

This stinks of coverup, but if they actually manage to cover up full terrorist attacks already I am officially going to be afraid for Europe's future.

Gas explosions? What the fuck are you on about, nowhere in the article is it mentioned that there was an explosion at the train station.

I don't think it's a cover-up, it's just the sad reality of todays europe.
A month or so ago the train station in my southern german town was put on full lockdown with all streets blocked by vans and police squads in riout gear, because some guy left his backpack with a phone charger sticking out and people panicked thinking it was a bomb.

Weird, there's nothing on tv or forums

And the new you link only says they have detained a retard with a fake gun

I know about backpack bombscares, but armed terrorist scares are new.

I'm talking about how a city block gets taken out in europe every week and it they say
I'm also talking about this
barenakedislam.com/2016/07/24/merkel-government-cover-up-of-real-identity-of-the-muslim-gunman-who-killed-9/

/thread

Spaniard here, ask me anything.

Why are you still friends with them?

LITERALLY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_August_2017

Why does almost everybody actually hate Franco? I thought he'd be a controversial figure that half the nation loves and the other half hates. But every IRL Spaniard I've spoken to says he was shit and "everybody says that".

I woke up to some fucking bullshit notification for some shit app I didn't sign up for telling me how awful those Charlottesville nawtzees are. Nothing about Barcelona of course.

of course

Well it's true.

The vast majority of muslims lead peaceful lives. Sure a good percentage of them might support the extremists to varying degrees, and otherwise be incompatible with western civilization, but they're not violent.

However, it's extremely obvious that without any significant portion of muslims inside your country, the rate of muslim terror is going to be zero. All prior history points to that once a muslim minority within a country reaches a certain threshold, the effect is extremely destabilizing for the host nation, even though the majority of them won't be the ones doing the violence. So ultimately it's entirely irrelevant that only a minority of them will go snackbar.

If your friends sperg the fuck out over reasoning like this (you should try first though) and cannot accept that governing a nation on the basis of sentimentality in stead of common sense including but not limited to things like causality, then they're intellectual infants that and you're probably better off without them in the long run.

Now a good deal of people on here will tell you to cut them out, but I don't believe in shit like that unless it serves a distinct purpose. Assuming they accept your position (if you're not cucking out) and are still friendly of course.

Because he fucked both sides to stay in power.