Anita Sarkeesian Won: Hideo Kojima On 'The Last Jedi'

SHE DID IT LADS

rollingstone.com/glixel/features/kojima-star-wars-in-the-era-of-disney-w514793

Hideo Cuckjima.

Gee, who could have seen this coming

Pic related.

It also shows women as being unlikeable, unrelatable twats and incompetent, unreliable leaders who don't tell their own soldiers what their plan is because "reasons" which in turn causes massive casualties.

Thank goodness Konami got rid of him.

It won't make as nearly as much money as they wanted it to. They won the battle but the war has just begun!

fake news

I don't think Holdo even had a plan initially.

lol spin all they want but star wars is becoming a venture that will yield diminishing returns.

t. Disney shill

WOMEN IZ WARRIUZ N SHEEETT

Steps on the millions of years of trillions of men making society safe while women sat in camp next to a warm fire that the man started before he went out for the entire day hunting.

what the fuck has this got to do with Anita Sarkeesian?

You realize there exist other feminists who arent that extremist (if you can even call Sarkeesian feminists by classical definitions) and other forms of empowerment?

all feminists are radical mentally unstable extremists that the whole point of feminism to subvert the natural order.

Anita is by far the cutest feminist out there though.
Who else comes even close? Amy Schumer? Lena Dunham? Chanty ‘Big Red’ Binx? Laurie Penny? Zoë Quinn?

ABSOLUTELY DELET UR POST!

Funny how quickly Kojima undid his status. At first it was fall "FUCK KONAMI" now it feels more like "THANK YOU BASED KONAMI FOR KICKING THIS HOLLYWOOD CUCKBOY TO THE CURB".

There's no such thing as feminism, just uppity women that desperately need to be put in their place.

Can't wait for his next masterpiece movie, Michael Rooker's Funky Fetus.

imagine being this desperate

gobbling that big black corporate dong

Cuckime fags btfo

oh sweetie

Aryan face.

Go back to the kitchen.

oh noes….

This is your mind on (((American media)). Kojima never wanted to make games, he wanted to make movies, and even the character from his new game is modeled after that actor from the cucking dead.

Never gets old. This guy hates vidya, he only does it because nobody wants to let him get his hands on TV or film. He's been a pretentious dickhead for years now, considering MGS 4's cutscenes were longer than most films. At the end of the day we should all sleep well knowing that nobody in Hollywood gives a fuck about him

he has spend a lot of time around jew hollywood producers so this shouldn't be a surprise
kojimacucks on suicide watch

he hasn't made a good game in almost 10 years

does this look like the kitchen, cunt?

I changed my mind
I hope Japan gets cucked with immigration

I knew this would happen years ago.

Typical cuckime shit. Always pushing for the emasculation of the white male.

ANIME=ANTI-WHITE

the following people were surprised:

Kojima will suck anyone's dick to get into Hollywood that he thought would help. Too bad Weinstein didn't swing that way.

Pick one and only one.

Heeeeey we're the highest grossing release in a year which has the lowest movie goer turn out. We're doing great!

Those who aren't batshit crazy are either menopaused or dead.

A hack praising another hack. Is anyone really surprised by this? Visuals are really the one thing you could even praise about TLJ, even then, it falls short of even the other Star Wars films in that department. You could tell how terribly written it was from first viewing. Not sure why anyone needs a second or third viewing to change their opinion. If you want to watch it again, do it at the comfort of your home once it comes out on DVD. It's like these people weren't around when their was glowing praise for the Phantom Menace when it came out.

Goon please, this guy only watches jewlywood movies, Jap cartoons are too pure for him.

I can't wait until Death Stranding comes out and it completely reaffirms everything I've thought about Kojima since the reveal of Ground Zeroes years ago. It'll be like Spore all over again. I can't fucking wait.

Is this a direct translation or a (((localized))) translation?

The chink speaks american

*bends knee politely in your direction*

and the Holla Forumsirgins can't wait for it.

Never change Holla Forumseddit.

Man, talk about an overly narrow superlative.

Even most of Holla Forums has turned on him; there's maybe one holdout who still cucks themselves for Cuckjima's non-games.

Hollywood is burning to the ground as we speak and you still have the chutzpah to come in here with that smug facade? I admire your moxie.

Kojima is the Christopher Nolan of videogames.

AKA. HACK

But I like Nolan films and I have good taste

I miss John Candy.

That's less people turning on him and more Konami stopped dumping millions into shilling his crap on every corner of the internet.

Kojima is such a frustrated film maker he would let daddy harvey cum in his ass just to feel like he is one of them. Not even get a film produced. Just feel it.

He's obsessed with gajins and Hollyweird. This doesn't surprise anyone, and no one cares.

All i ever wanted was a real MGS2 sequel.

"topping the box office" doesn't mean much when the "box office" is in accelerated decline.

someone get this hothead outta here

Hothead?

What? I think Anita is a real qt 3,14.

She weighs like 300 lbs now.

Pics or it didn't happen, Zoë.

The Last Jedi is a game now to be played?

All feminists need to be killed. No exceptions.

You deserve to be killed

He wrote the article you stupid bitch. Read before replying.

No exceptions.

You guys should have know Hideo Cuckjima was a leftist from the start.

Maestro has yet to make a bad game. Stay triggered, lads.

He didn't even direct his own plane scene yet. Get out filthy hothead.

I actually laughed out loud at this one.

Fixed,

All of his interviews are like that. I swear the guy is either a schizophrenic or he legitimately doesn't understand English at all.

tfw no jewess who chews popcorn like a goat

Most of the Metal Gear series is pretty much a pac-man simulator.

With shitty controls and camera nonetheless.

Fake.

MGS3 is one of the most banecore game.

Both of their works have high quality unintentional meme material tho.

They sais
They said. Fuck you GG.

Use the web archive when linking clickbait.

frumf is OVER

fuck you all

ah, society.

Translation

>>>/anita/
>>>/sarkeesian/
yes it was necessary to bump this shit

;_;

Anita doesn't need to go to Hogwarts. She is one.

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

KOJIMBO DRONES ON SUICIDE WATCH

People keep saying that, where is this from?

Some twitter lady who is condescending. It's kinda like rachposting in that it's meant to be insufferable.
Don't let it bother you it's just memery