THESE SHITSKINS WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING

Barcelona attackers ‘wanted to drive van full of explosives into Sagrada Familia’

The terrorists responsible for the deaths of 14 people in Catalonia had originally planned a much larger, more devastating attack with explosives at the Sagrada Familia.

archive.fo/IPCCb

Lads, this is it. If we lose this, they will literally destroy every piece of European art, history and culture they can get their hands on. That includes Michelangelo's David, Schloss Neuschwanstein, and the Eiffel Tower.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting
disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/research-indicates-massive-isis-networks-in-europe-while-europol-warns-of-imminent-attacks/
archive.is/2zsSv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it just me or does it feel like leftists just completely ignored this terror attack?

If they blew up the Guggenheim in Bilbao would anyone notice?

Degenerate (((garbage))). Trump wouldn't allow it.

Something goes against my narrative? It's relative! Don't think about it!

This. After the obvious outcome that it was the religion of peace all long and they couldn't pin the attack on white supremacists anymore they quickly shoved the whole thing under the rug

Yes, this one seemed like it barely got traction. Here in Canada on CTV on the 11 o'clock news that night the lead story was still "TRUMP AND CHARLOTTESVILLE, YOU THINK WE'RE NOT RACIST HERE, TOO? HERE'S VIDEO OF LIKE A DOZEN PEOPLE FROM QUEBEC WHO WENT TO THE PROTEST BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE ALL OF THE IMMIGRATION!!!!"

Who cares about some retarded painting. Fight for your family and friends, for your country.

The mass media should honestly be dismantled.

Any anons with nothing to lose here? We could use someone setting their buildings on fire.

They want you dead. They hold pedo blackmail tapes on major western politicians and control all of the media.

The only way to stop them is to wake up as many people as possible to WHO is pushing the destruction of the west and most importantly reveal the pedo blackmail evidence.

Too bad he didn't do it. Unfortunately it'd have to be events of that magnitude to rile up the normies into our direction.

Why is Barcelona so much more important than other cities?
Good connections with ME?
Large concentration of poor immigrant children and women?

Well it's a building site, so, an official declaration of it being complete would be pretty fucking stupid.

DECLARATION OF WAR ON THE HOUSE OF ISLAM WHEN

Well, I can kind of understand the intention. The Sagrada Familia is fucking ugly. It looks like melting ice cream.

Barcelona is famous for its art, especially architecture, and is a huge tourist trap this time of year.

It's a cathedral you subhuman unread sack of shit

Thats old news, lets talk about that woman who got killed by that nazi car!

Would it have killed you to do a simple internet search?

Let's also forget how in June a literal Bernout started shooting at Republican members of the congress. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting

Is this really how low the user quality here has fallen? This dumbass should be banned.

Anyone else remember the mudslime they caught planning to detonate a paint bomb in the Louvre?

A people disconnected from their culture are a people with a great spiritual sickness. Islam seeks to induce that illness by destroying the physical representations of our history and culture.

They've made damn sure that this wouldn't happen, so actually trying to do this would be fighting an uphill battle. No point in stopping when we've got this far though.

I would
And Bilbo would be better because of it tbh.

When will the Europeans rise up and slaughter every single subhuman cancer and leftist traitor in their lands?

You should see the modern side
Absolutely disgusting

Based.

I Will be heading to Madrid airport Tomorrow Holla Forums will I be OK ?

Maybe yes, maybe no

That is some strange architecture.

Too bad they did not finish the job.

Being unsure if you will be killed is part and parcel to travelling in the third world shit hole formerly known as Europe.

why in the fuck would you post that
sage for pure speculation

If Allah wills it…what hotel were you staying at by the way???

In ten years they will still be talking about charleton and this incident will have been forgotten almost entirely.

I think all the top brass in the world has major skeletons

It was made by Gaudí

Spain's architecture is abusive to the eyes.

If you don't realize that """they""" are the ones doing these "terrorist" attacks you are absolutely fucking braindead. Don't get me wrong, I hate these shits and not a single one of them should be allowed to step on white man's land.

Surprised the mudslimes would want to blow it up. They typically love that tasteless gaudy looking shit. It actually looks like it was designed such that it could easily be converted to a mosque after muds conquer Europe. Long term architectural planning.

Not as visually abusive, but hardly what I'd call beautiful either.

I find the Sagrada Familia an horrible job tbh.

Fitting

Gaudi man. He loved to play with architectural forms, mimicking the natural world. Coral reefs, forest glades, heaps of bones. A lot of his stuff may look like it was designed to be child-safe, but the better parts of his oeuvre ("not you Parc Guell") are subtle and clever echoes of naturalistic forms, a specifically Catalan evolution of the Gothic.

Polite sage for off topic.

amazing

they look like gingerbread houses

Checked. Dat meme magic.

Meh. Islamic terror attacks are soooooo 9/11. Nazis however..

I never get Gaudi style and they can't finish it by 135 years.

Kitsch

Sell it for scrap

Holy shit, is the hideous world we suffer actually just a hilarious inside joke?

..Nice.

They should have done it.

We need something like this to hammer the point home at this point. I don't thing anything other than something like Big Ben going boom will shock the normalfags into action.

Doesn't even need to have casualties. Ideally no white person dies.

This shit has been memory holed already. Post this everywhere before it falls into further irrelevance

It does seem that way. Terrorism is now so commonplace that it is no longer newsworthy.

Either that or virtue signaling over Charlottesville gets you more bang for your money then virtue signaling over shit-skin terrorism.

I think it's funny how r-selected shitskins keep trying to make gas cylinders explode like bombs. It never gets old.

Fun fact: my spellchecker has given up underlining "shitskins."

Lol ISIS puts out a video (which has been posted here before) instructing muslims how to make bomb material but they picked one thats extremely unstable. Obviously they fucked up the TATP and it blew the butane cylynders up.

We've come to a strange pass when the only people actually worried about the destruction of the architectural, artistic, and cultural legacy of Western Civilization are secret agencies and Extremist Nutjobs like us.

They didn't ignore it. CNN even called it a charlottesville copycat

Oh of course.
Muslims in Europe are "copycatting" a kid with a car trying to leave angry leftists smashing his car in.
Totally makes sense.

quebec's pretty good, studies showed that 1/2 people didn't like muzzies and 1/5 didn't like jews, that was like 3 years ago, I wonder how things changed

In case anyone didn't know "gas explosion" is European for terrorist attack with zero casualties. A lot of ISIS attacks are actually failures, those get covered up. The only ISIS attacks that make the news are ones with bodycounts.

disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/research-indicates-massive-isis-networks-in-europe-while-europol-warns-of-imminent-attacks/
archive.is/2zsSv

Yeah, its disorientating to look at. Maybe that is some defensive mechanism against terrorists to induce nausea.

They kill him today afternoon and 5 hrs later the photo is out.
He was wearing false bombs and shouted… guess. - Allakbarr. Last words. Official version.

Montreal is a hive of leftism and multiculturalism.

That's too bad, I guess we'll just never know his true motives #notallmuslims :^)

This is why Afghanistan is a good thing. The less sand niggers the better.

no, I think he shouted Admiral Akbar!

Not sure if uninformed or pushing the big lie.
See
sage for off-topic