The Canadian Nationalist Party 2019

It came to my attention that a fairly new political party, (the Canadian Nationalist Party), is forming under the leadership of a fellow Holla Forumsack named Travis Patron. It supposedly will be fully registered with Elections Canada, and be on the ballot very soon for 2019.

I think we leafs ought to seize this opportunity to support the party early on, especially in the face of the (((National Advancement Party of Canada))) drawing in significantly more support.

website and party statements:

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2017/08/16/u-of-t-says-white-nationalist-group-not-welcome-on-campus.html
facebook.com/NationalistCA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think us down here will just institute the day of the rake, you french descended leaf

first post

breddy gud
how long until they're arrested and banned for wrong think?

they already got ousted from a rally at UfoT, by violent antifa agitators.
>thestar.com/news/gta/2017/08/16/u-of-t-says-white-nationalist-group-not-welcome-on-campus.html

Yeah never gonna happen.

yeah, in my opinion this is a petty focus, and could alienate a lot of centrists. The guy owns a bitcoin investment firm, so I guess fiscal conservatism is just his second nature.

>(((National Advancement Party of Canada)))
Not updated on leaf politics, how are these guys jewed?

I dunno just a 'hunch'.

It's seems like they are saying no special treatment for homos

I guess that's one way of looking at if, if you ignore the rest of the clear pandering. I'm not automatically disposed to hating everything that tolerates LGBT, because honestly it's not easy to gain popular support without sucking them off here in Canada. However, I won't say that I'm not suspicious.

furthermore, the NAPC are civic nationalists through and through. Not saying CNP isn't completely either, but at least they have enough balls to explicitly state they want to prioritize some sort of European expansion.

Though you may be right, they don't seem completely jewed given pic related.

If you leafs gain traction with this, you can expect some support from down south.

Fine. I'd like to see a substantial tax benefit for moving North as well as starting or expanding a family. You can frame the immigration issue alongside homelessness. "End homelessness, end immigration" that sort of thing. Make sure everyone has a house they can call a home. Encourage families by making the country stable again.

LEAFS THIS IS THE FOOTHOLD WE NEED

This gives me hope. With that kind of rhetoric there is no way this (((controlled)))
Get Dildeau out and fucking impeach his fucking ass

Obvious neokikes
Maybe Ezra funded
Your thread died yesterday, it should die today too. And so should you.

I didn't make a thread yesterday though.
So how much do you get paid?

This is pretty dumb desu. There is a problem with minimum wage being too high in which low skill work is being payed nearly the same as specialized work. It does prevent employers from exploiting desperate employees who would otherwise just be out of a job and living on the streets.

First post. Every time.

Fuck off. Same copy pasta as last time.

Waste of time, the Canadian electoral system is designed to keep these groups as an escape valve for "extreme voters". The very best they can hope for is languishing at about 5% for decades while stealing votes from center-right parties. Anything other than a two-party system where voters can override party leadership is absolute gutter-trash. We have it bad in America.

It's a bleak nightmare in Canada.

Political parties don't just represent something you can only vote for, but also something to potentially organize under when it's time for revolution.

we might as well have the groundwork set, rather than do nothing at all. eh?

Gotta start somewhere. If this is the only decent option available, they have my vote.

Every time.

You people need to put in some effort. You're getting lazy as fuck.

In reality, that would be great right about now on the QC/USA border. Build it and I'll pay with maple syrup barrels and bus loads of niggers. They gotta go back and take one-way flight to Somalia & Haiti paid for by the US government. At this rate, there's going to be a Calais Jungle near Lacolle, QC. People over there already feel unsafe (especially at night) all thanks to Trudeau, the mayor of Montreal, and many false reports that people will be given citizenship. The lack of support from the US border patrol isn't helping either.

True, it is literally better than nothing. I'll give you that.

Shit logo lad.
If you've got an MP in my riding, I'll give it a vote.

It doesn't matter.
Even if they are legit at the moment, they'll cuck out, and if not, the Canuk government will take them out under ambivalent hate speech laws.

The most people can do is organize locally (DO NOT ORGANIZE ONLINE) and go all X-Com 2 with guerrilla propaganda. The peaceful route of euphemizing Nationalist views through community service such as volunteer rehabilitation clinics or support groups will at best bring in a trickle of new blood.

The best hope we have is the youth getting angry enough when they're swarmed by nogs to take the redpill. It's happening, take for instance recently when a call-in mother on CBC praised diversity in Toronto before lamenting about the issues of her child becoming the only white kid in school. Some bluepills are certainly going sour.

I'm waiting for civil war in America, it's inevitable.

64% white? Wheres the data before we jump to conclusions

That's the problem. Fags do deserve special treatment, straight into a bog.

Definitely, let's split the vote on the right. Brilliant plan. Even more T2 into the indefinite future.

The fact that you consider the Conservative party anywhere close to the right, is concerning to say the least. Every European country has a nationalist party, why can't Canada?

It's easy too easy to give up hope. I think this country has a lot of built up resentment inside, and I think whatever we do will have a very noticeable effect, so long as we're vocal.

pic related. it's probably closer to 70%, but who knows anymore tbh.

Is this the real number? This is burger-land level non-white.

Their outlined platform is weak as hell and they expect to win ridings?
Hell my party has a more detailed policy and our odds of winning anything are low but at least we have a foundation to build on officialnpc.ca

If you want these guys to have a chance you had better start memeing this shit now and memeing it hard

I'm actually impressed with your website.

Why can't all you nationalist groups get in contact? There's like four different parties I know that preach essentially similar platforms.

Just unify your parties already, get registered on Elections Canada, and coordinate. Honestly, all of you working together is probably the best shot any of you have.

Trust me, we've tried but many don't want cooperation, they want to swallow other groups and gain followers over working together sadly which is why we haven't worked on anything with the National Adavancement Party and some other party we contacted. However if we plan events or discussions we'll definitely let them come and be a part so we can have a discussion, however I feel some of their policies are simply unelectable (National Action wants to ban "extremist religion" which is impossible to do with the charter instead of threating cultural practices that break our laws)
Also the Natsoc party is run by some crazy old Slav who's senile at this point so I'd rather not

Completely understandable. However, I'm sure you can work something with the CNP? the leader sounds pretty down to earth, if you ask me.

Here's their FB page. He'll probably answer if you message.
>facebook.com/NationalistCA/

I'll take a look when I wake up tomorrow

This is just another conservative party that will get nowhere, and even if it does, it will ultimately change nothing

We need radicals, not conservatives

How about

CANADIAN BLACKSHIRTS

My only issue with this party is its removal of minimum wage. I don't trust the happy merchants to do well by their employees.

Yes, its obviously no happy merchants are using 15 dollar minimum wage to fight against local development and small business.

We need a full economic overhaul to implement that. We can't just change major components of this permabroke system and expect it to work.

Go ahead, vote 3rd party.
Throw your vote away.
Just giving cuckdeau a 2nd term.
Conservatives need to win this one, then we can progress for white nationalist politics once we have a shred of power.

Sneer won't change anything. Conservatives are liberals who like the free market, get over it.

Trudeau will win again anyway, with such a weak leader being chosen to lead the party.

You sound like a shill

Conservatives are no better than Liberals, it makes no difference as to who would win.

There is zero way Canada can vote itself out of this mess. The only thing that's going to save this country is violent rebellion. Fortunately, most Canadians are pussies and most invaders live in the cities, which can be disrupted by destroying high-voltage power lines that carry power from hydro electric dams hundreds of miles away. Cities could be starved into submission by a small group of dedicated white men.

seems like a very jewish/liberal attempt to split the vote and secure a 2nd dildeau (stealing this) term

seems like you think this term isn't already stolen, and we might as well not use this second conservative loss to our advantage.

Hell if the rural folk were fucked with in any sort of way you'd see some shit the like of what ISIS does with SAA folk they capture. Hell the cheka learned the real hard way on why you don't try and take peoples property when they tell you to fuck off, its why the rural areas tend to have their unspoken laws and the token cheka that are there tend to never disturb the peace lest they just end up maggot ridden bones out innawoods.

The two party system in CA is completely cucked.
Sure, CNP will llikely not win rigĥt away, We just have to make sure we win seats to get funding, and keep stealing seats from the other parties.
The plan is as far rigĥt as you can get in Canada. Of course there is pandering, its fucking politics. You will get v& up here for anything close to being 14/88.
I have already registered and plan to donate, any true Holla Forums leaf should do the same.
This is our best hope.

CNP CNP CNP

Oh boy. I'm going to be getting behind this party. If this is the closest Canada can get to NatSoc. Sign me up!

You fool, every major party is literally the same evil.
Every one of them is pro-globalization and anti-protectionist. Stop falling for this sports team mentality bullshit, the only way for Canada to be saved is by propping up a new party that fights for the interests of workers and for our true heritage not this diversity is strength bullshit

Canada has too many parties.
I hope they do well but seriously, some new right wing person tries to make another Canadian political party every month.

European parties are way more numerous then Canada's parties. We have 3 major ones
and two minor single issue parties
and

For the most part I agree with this.
You know though that campaigning in French will be equally as important. We can't have Quebec on its own.

The whole statement not just that of criticism of religion,

Shit well before this thread dies I guess I'll throw a more detailed post of my party up.
We're the National Party of Canada and our mission statement is to unite Canadians by becoming a federal political party and promoting a singular Canadian identity from our heritage as a colony of Britain, our Dominionship and a member of the Commonwealth through promoting worker qualities of life, giving more opportunities to Canadian workers while getting rid of foreign workership programs like H1B visas and protecting the sanctity of our nation by fortifying our borders and using wasted foreign aid money to fix our broken provinces, our cities and our towns. Neither party represents the worker and our past traditions but we will represent the Canada that Canadians want to live in, one that can become a competitive, united nation that focuses on bettering the livelihoods of every single Canadian citizen first and foremost. The age of globalization and mass immigration will end with our government and we will fix the overloaded labor force by focusing on creating jobs and producing demand as to drive up wages and re-equilibriate price to wage differences for essential goods back to where they were decades ago like they should've been now.

If your interested in joining our party and our movement (especially if you are fluent French as we want to translate and finalize our site for Quebec speakers) come check us out at officialnpc.ca, sign up to become a member and follow us on twitter and facebook at:
twitter.com/npc_pnc
and
facebook.com/officialnpc

We're also looking to host some open discussion meetings in Toronto and Ottawa this year so if you have any suggestions about community outreach events you want to see please let us know! The future is now and we need to work together to bring Canada back!

Im not supporting any political party unless I hear the words white genocide come out of one of their members mouths. Until then, Im voting NDP to force whites into taking action, instead of sitting passive under Harper or Trudeau while we are slowly exterminated over 3 generations.

Well we've denounced antifa and want to push anglo and franophone values and history in schools again instead of fucking "world history" bullshit so is that enough for ya?

Nah, thats not going to stop us from becoming 20%, it just keeps everyone cucked and passive. See the point?
You do your thing, but personally I think youd be better off getting into the news, and then using your public status to spark a public debate about 20% white by 2060, and why thats genocide, and how we will be treated like whites in Zimbabwe. BLM Toronto already demands reparations for things supposedly done during British colonial times, so we know it will happen.

That number comes from pic related btw, and Faith Goldie did a video titled something like "White Genocide in Canada" - its easy to find on youtube.
We were almost the entire country, whites, in the 70s. By 2060 the population will be 100m, and were something like 60% of the population right now. 1 in 5 people in Ottawa are immigrants for example, and thats actually low compared to other places. The number a few years ago was 1 in 7 Canadians are immigrants, but that was like.. 8 years ago I think now? I think they updated it and it was worse.

Anyways, the real point is that by 2060, the current very roughly ~20% million whites wont increase in number. We have a far below 2.0 birth rate, so closer to 1 kid per family, 1 kid per 2 adults. We dont allow hardly any white immigration, we even refused christian refugees and deport them if they manage to get here. We refuse people from South Africa etc, and we only import non-whites.
So when Trudeau says 100 million by 2060, he means 65 million more non-whites, and a watered down Canadian population with only 20% whites. We wont even make it that far, we might make it to 60 million before race war breaks out. Id suggest you start reading books on guerilla warfare and consider the retooling of your party at a much later date.

nice one Shekelstein

Stop and think

And best part

Enjoy giving out your details to an dozing honeypot.

Also, make sure to bring up how kids are being taken away from Christian families who believe in the Christian definition of marriage, and point out thats a recognized form of genocide under the UN and the punishment for it is severe. Taking kids from a religious group and moving them outside the group is genocide, punishable by death or extreme prison sentences.

I don't think this would work for Canada. Even among white Canadians, this country is too diverse, with a literal linguistic divide.
Multiculturalism was instituted initially just to avoid Quebec separating, so just bring it back to that meaning.

It is possible they could force the conservatives to the right, but they also could force them left.

Personally I've always believed in Quebec having the right to separate. After all, they are their own sovereign culture, and essentially their own nation. Akin to the Irish, in relation to the UK.

A nationalist party could easily tap into the initial support of Quebec if they backed it's independence.

really makes me dink, man

eh

Your value as an employee in a large company is lower then you think. Minimum wage will eventually ensure you're laid off because your labor is worth less then the mandatory enforced legal standard, and it'd be easier to just hire illegals at the actual price their labor is worth.

I have a hard time believing a lot of conservatives these days are too happy with the left, to say the least..

Doubt that it'll get anywhere politically, but this at least functions as a good banner to rally under to get things moving. Godspeed, CNP.

I want Canada to uncuck itself so fucking bad. The erosion of my nation doesn't even register anger or sadness with me anymore. Just embarrassment.

ZOG will never let us gain power through democratic or legal means. When will you understand that?

bitching about the ZOG, and refusing to reflect on what we ought to be doing, won't change anything.

It's like you cunts are proud of being lazy bastards.

the first thing you canucks need to do is kick out those whining bitches in Quebec. Just the bullet, get it over and done with. Then push the superior Britbong meme to the end.

That's not laziness, it's reality. Ever since Rockwell was killed we have tried countless times to gain political office, each time we have failed. Instead of forming another party we need to be forming revolutionary groups and inflicting pain and physical action on ZOG.

i don't think that would accomplish much either, even if there was huge numbers. the whole (((western world))) would assist in crushing an uprising. seriously what do we do?!?!

In the OP it says the CNP wants to create a militia. Now hypothetically if the public could be convinced of allowing such a thing, this 'militia' could be potentially utilized as a paramilitary wing of the party, through indirect funding.

Without a stable representation legally in politics, nobody is going to feel very good about taking up arms. We need to change that.

I think we can agree that it is better to fight and lose then do nothing and continue on with this slow death.

cpcs last hope to beat another lib majority next election was Bernier who would have rallied the former bloc kiddos and a bunch of other niche votes he was pandernig to. Scheer has absolutely zero mojo to take on trudeau he has as much charm as harper did.
RIP cpc for at least a few more election cycles