CAROLINA HAPPENING- CHARLOTTE- SOROS

The word is a "protest" will be going down in Charlotte today. Remember to protect yourself while peacefully counter-protesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotte.craigslist.org/tfr/d/actors-and-photographers/6253305119.html
archive.is/ad052
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck are we doing, we should be creating "events" all over the place that never happen and just keep making antifa split up and go to these thing and group up and riot without the event ever happening. Why aren't we using this! Start making a bunch of protest announcements and get antifa to fly all over hell in back for nothing. Bleed them dry in funds.

reminder

charlotte.craigslist.org/tfr/d/actors-and-photographers/6253305119.html

archive everything numb nuts
archive.is/ad052

ALMONDS = ACTIVATED

THIS… coordinate a location and lets make fliers for the local anons to post on campus bulletin boards.
antifags will think they found a secret ebil nahtzee gathering.
alternately, implant anons can post in whatever groups they've infiltrated.

Beautiful. We're basically using their Saul Alinsky tactics against them.

Poorly managed logistics is expensive especially when you have to change plans around the last minute. Get them moving every week somewhere else.

ACTIVATED
ALMONDS

and use existing events/protests. Tell shitlibs nazis will be there.

WEW

Excellent idea.

That's what I was saying earlier this week. Keep faking rallies and how we're all going to show up to XYZ location. Keep making these leftists fly/drive all over the country. Keep making Soros and his fellow chosenites drain their wallets for this shit. Keep making the police goons and CIA niggers deal with mobs of commie anarchists. Keep making the news report on this shit. Keep letting the silent majority see these retards chimp out over and over again.

What were the main events that really started making people wake up en masse? It was BLM. It was the ferguson and baltimore riots. It was zim-zam and st. trayvon (pbuh). The more we force them to chimp-out, the more people will move to the right.

This is the best idea anyone has had in a long while.

I like the idea. But either you'd have to inform Antifa of incoming events ("look at what people are distributing on campus" or "so… I found this on my windshield") so only them spread the word amongst their rank and waste their time, or you'd have to find a way to make sure actual protesters won't show up to those events…

Because that feeds into Soros's color revolution plan you stupid motherfuck (or FED) Let the LEFT HATE, and we will be reasonable. LET THEM ATTACK WHITES. And we will be moral and not hippie protesters

Are you retarded? He's saying to create FAKE events so antifa will waste their time and money

Why isn't this in the Carolinas thread?

I like the idea but how do you bleed dry people funded by those who print the money?

CAROLINIANS ARE THE MASTER RACE
THE LAST TRUE WHITE PEOPLE
CAROLINA WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD RALEIGHSHALLAH