OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

HA HA HA HA HA HA

webm plz

tell me about Bane

what do you want to know?

==HA HA HA HA HA HA==>>1045029

why does he wear the mask?

Because he wants people to care about him.

America…

KA-POW

didnt he cut it on the rope?

The audience look bored as fuck

Brazil…

Japs are like that.

This is what UFCuck did, people now think you have to be drunk and behave like a nigg at this events.
Thats why Japan mma is KINO. Martial arts is part of they history, fighters are well respected and no one scream BOOOO like retard. Even at 50k people Yokohama arena. When Cuck Liddell came from a rival promoter (UFC) to fight vs one of the crowd favorites Rampage not a single person from 50k BOOO on him because they respect anyone willing to fight.

Yeah, this is true, the Japs have a completely different viewing culture. I remember Joe Rogan pointing out how different the crowd behaves in a UFC I watched on TV. It was essentially silence besides some western fans/family/friends who I believed showed up to support Fankie Edgard. Seeing that you know about this stuff I'm wondering if it extends to other sports? I know for a fact the crowds are rowdy for any other sport I can think of here in the USA.

depends on the fight, sometimes they cant help themselves.

How can ufcuck even compete with this?

It couldn't, thats why they changed the rules so Pride couldn't take on the US mma market.

It's because Americans are only 56% white so they are pretty much niggers.

PrideFC mma was about the master the best from different martial arts to compete vs each other with different styles and disciplines thats why the rules where more loose and the weight classes also. It was all about the fighters.
With a little pinch of anime memeing

UFC just reduced this sport to redneck nigga blood bath cheap entertainment just so few people can get filthy rich on the back of the fighters.

OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

UFC is trying to go more mainstream, to do so they need to star implementing a lot more rules to protect the fighters. Their end goal is to have a watered down MMA at that Olympics.

Kino!

kek