Why are so many actors far from the optimal height?

Why are so many actors far from the optimal height?

Secret FTM trannies.

Examples?

this guy gets it

OP you posted the wrong image

t. manlet

I'm working on it

Mandy Rose and Liv Morgan are both 10x better, and they're both 5'2"

Mandy is acceptable. I'd be ok with a poly relationship if Bliss wanted one.

Liv, I just don't get. She's just an even worse version of Carmella.

No thanks.

A typical Hebrew characteristic is subnormal height by European and Nordic standards. There's a reason why they're so desperate for tall, blue eyed, blonde women. They desperately want to breed their race out of midgetry.

They're the original nu-males

don't feed the poo

Yeah the Jersey Girl gimmick is dumb as shit, but she's hot.

It honestly is pretty odd that they're all short. I guess good looking tall guys are not into learning how to act. Was it always like this? I feet like older actors were more often around 6 foot and they lived decades ago.

It's just easier. In movies like Thor they had to constantly build small ramps and stuff for Portman as the height difference between her and Chris was an issue.

Because height isn't the only determinant of attractiveness.

t. manlet

This isn't the 1950s anymore grandpa. People actually make good films and frame well. We dont need a 6'2'' freak to get a nice shot.

Having a taller antagonist or general enemy is a good way to visually display the protagonist at a disadvantage. If you hire tall actors you severely limit the pool of people you can cast to be enemies. So you hire a shorter actor and use very basic methods to make them look average height while having a huge pool (i.e more talented and cheaper) people to be the bad guys.

This sounds like something a manlet would say. And if the Potter image is anything to go by, you are a leftist numale/soyboy as well.

My face when i'm not a burger and i don't understand this retarded metric system.

Can we have this in not 56% units please?

Why? Either way you're still a manlet.