ITT: We make suicide notes for vidya characters

I thought I was a badass. I thought I was the most awesome Pokémon to ever grace the universe. I had the power, the looks, the women, everything that I fantasized about as a Charmander and more. The perfect life, right? No.

I've been told many times that power and fame won't bring you happiness. I thought it was all bullshit created by insecure betas that were jealous of my popularity, and I continued living life like the hardcore bastard I was, up until I realized the fact that no one actually gave a fuck for who I was. Everyone just loved me because they didn't have the mind-power to move away from their childhoods, or that they just saw the "big fwire dwaegon" and made me their favorite me for that reason. And that when I realized how it felt to be separated from everyone else, in a cage of my own narcissism. Ever since then, I've longed for the relationship that you've had with your trainers and other friends, but it was just too far from my grasp.

Yeah, I still remember the times when we were still in Oak's lab, while I was just a Charmander, bitter at you two for drifting away from me and burning me up inside, but I realized it was all my own fault. I wasn't loving or caring, I didn't give a fuck when you two were having fun with each other, and I was overall too concerned about my superiority to everyone else, and that's what drove everyone away. For my whole life I thought it had been you guys's fault, but in that instant I realised the truth, and the decision was made. My life suddenly wasn't worth living.

So now I'm gone. A few stealth rocks did the trick and I'm fading fast. Venusaur, Blastoise, if you find this…I'm sorry for everything.

I feel sick writing this.
You are about to play No Man's Sky and I don't know what you'll think. I know I'm proud of it. I'm incredibly proud of the tiny team that is making a game at a scale that's never been done before. At times I can squint my eyes and see that we're generating entire planets, solar systems, galaxies on a PS4, and see that maybe that could be a part of how games are made in the future.

At times I can let myself feel proud that our indie game is going to be in shops. That we have a media kit! That you are even taking the time to play our game, when our previous title might not have.

I know I've watched playtesters get totally consumed in our universe… but I've also seen people feel lost. I've seen kids weaned on Minecraft lose themselves, and I've seen some others feel lost. I don't know how you'll feel. I don't know if we can ever live up to the hype we've generated, sometimes knowingly, often not.

I know my strongest memory growing up in the outback of Australia, seeing the stars at night, and feeling overwhelmed. Reading sci-fi and wishing I could escape into those worlds. If for one small moment I can make some people feel that they have stepped through a science fiction book cover, or to think briefly about the size of our universe… then I'll be happy with that.

Thank you so much for taking the time to play.
I appreciate it. Hope you enjoy.

Sean

Goodbye…

Remember that time when I said "Check 'em" and actually got dubs?

Yeah, I don't either.

Pat

Life was not dream, it was but a nightmare, and I have the key to escape.

I can't actually think of one. Maybe no note fits him better.

I am made to be immune to damage
I am immortal and never to suffer pain and physical hurt
yet it hurts so much deep inside
the cataclysm took away the entire world
there is world left to protect. no heroes are needed
Dr. Light….Roll… living on would be empty, I am going to rest now, and shut down for a bit….I am going to protect the world you loved….when it is born once again..

There never were any heroes in man.

They never actually had a chance.

Mankind will fall because it refused to stand for themselves.

Father was wrong.

-Protoman

bump

I'M GOING TO MAKE PAPER DOLLS OUT OF ME

This is a message from Lord Nergal. "I await you on the Dread Isle."

How fitting since he's just about the only boss morph you can let live.

If these people…tell this story…to their children…as they sleep…maybe someday…they'll see a Hero…is just a man…who knows he is free.

Holla Forums mindset in a nutshell.

OH NO WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN. FUCK YOU SNAKE! AND FUCK YOU TOO HAL, YOU DONT DESERVE ME. EVERYTHING IS ALL OF YOUR FAULT, I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG. I LOVED YOU AND TOOK CARE OF YOU HAL, I WOULD NEVER PUT YOU IN DANGER! NOW YOU HAD TO SLEEP WITH MY WIFE TO REPAY ALL THAT DID FOR YOU? IM DONE, I HAD ENOUGH, ALL OF MY LIFE WAS ME BEING PUSHED AROUND AND I AM SICK OF THIS, I TRIED ALL I CAN TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT. I DESERVED BETTER THAN THIS, BUT THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW. FUCK YOU STRANGELOVE, FUCK YOU JULIE, AND FUCK YOU HAL, IM TAKING EMMA WITH ME.

BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB

Did you catch the latest episode?

Liquid was always a little shit, he deserved everything he got.
Solidus should have won, instead he got beaten by some asshole who was decended from Volgin's buttbuddy.
Solid deserved more, probably should not have tried to kill him so many times, but tbh that was more Venom's fault than mine.
I miss the Boss
I miss Kaz
I miss Ocelot back when he was based, not new Ocelot who cosplays as my dead son to ruse the Patriots.
MGS: 5 was a mistake
Time to find my true Outer Heaven
T. Big Boss

I once wrote an (non-uploaded) 14,000 word long fanfic of ZoE where Leo dies and Jehuty blames herself then commits suicide.
Thank fuck that phase of my life is over.

I would think that the characters in Hotline Miami wouldn't bother with writing anything and instead would each have a tape deck nearby labelled "Play Me". The single songs on each of their tapes would be…

"I'll Remember You" - Kui Lee for Jacket
"A View to a Kill" - Duran Duran for Biker
"Do the Evolution" - Pearl Jam* for Martin
"Dead Man's Party" - Oingo Boingo for the Fans
"Starfuckers, Inc." - Nine Inch Nails* for Pardo
"That Smell" - Lynyrd Skynyrd; Jake
"Hollow Years" - Dream Theater*; Evan
"Nikogo Ne Zhalko" - Leningrad*; Henchman
"The Whirlwind" - Transatlantic*; Beard
"Two Suns in the Sunset" - Pink Floyd; Richter
"Nom S Toboy" - Kino; The Son
"Sledgehammer" - Peter Gabriel; H.M. Hammarin

* Excuse the anachronisms

Didn't Trent commission like three remixes of Starfuckers for his Things Falling Apart EP?
The song isn't even that good, one remix would be fine but why three?

You were pretty good

goodbey ;_;

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA *flip page

*Cont.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck you i have to scroll past this now

Trips confirmed, you have to post it now

I didn't think I would be able to post that much and i thought he second time would be picked up as spam.

You got me there but one of those remixes is what I had in mind because the original song is pretty bland but this particular remix syncs very well with Pardo's last level.

He deleted his post, what did he say?
Also, I lost the HDD it was on years ago in a fire.

He said:
Post it.

You can't say shit like that without posting it.

see

fuck you

You made me do that shit, asshole.
-Venom Snake

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just…

Didn't fly so good.

Why did you have to be such a pussy, son?

AIEEEEEEE!

"The higher you go, the harder you fall."

See you in hell Mario.

I still never got my Wii U back