ANTIFA ATTACKS "NAZI" PET CAT

Yet another example of Antifa animal abuse. Dump any more examples of antifa violence you've got. Spread them to normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898939777453400065
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2815714/Cat-nearly-died-attacked-thug-looks-like-Hitler-recovered-despite-losing-eye.html
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-68/pdf/STATUTE-68-Pg775.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really old news but this still pisses me off

maybe you should source it

also in Austin Antifa is at war with a cat adoption center

the jew fears the kitty cat

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898939777453400065

I want to grab every single antifa out there and rip their left eyes off with a salad tong one by one

Great tactic to win over normies

For some, but not most. They'll just see it as a sad article about a cat that got hurt, they won't associate it with leftists being inhuman monsters. For them, politics is something that happens a million miles away with some old men in a big room and you don't talk about it at dinner. I'll post it anyway. Like I said, you'll get some, and progress is progress.

That's as dumb as attacking a dog that looks like Stalin just because he looks like him.
Commies are truly subhuman.

It's muslim-level behaviour.

THATS OUR JOB.
We have go every extra mile with the shops and graphics to ensure it's as clear as possible that THIS IS THE DIRECT CONSEQUENCE OF LEFTISM
LEFTISM KILLS CATS

Sauce?

How autistic do you have to be to attack an animal because it mildly resembles the look of a person? Are they going to begin clubbing polar bears because they're not diverse enough and "resemble white supremacy"?

it was something about burger king ice cream the behind of the paper on top of the icecream looked like arabic writing

Kek
I want to see that in real life. Some fat cunt walks up to a polar bear and pokes it with a stick for being rayciss and the bear of peace just goes swat and heads roll

The cat turned from Hitler into Odin, how cool is that.

Fucking subhumans, Faceberg allows this shit yet shuts down anyone with a contrary opinion to their own. These degenerates deserve zero mercy.

Can we get a punished cat edit?

Polite sage

Oh fuck i saged wrong. I look like a total idiot. Not used to posting via phone

AntiFa feeds YOUR dog with treats that contain razors and AIDS-needles. YOUR dog dies. What do?

that's a fake article. please don't spread it, it makes us look bad and like fakers

Why is it illegal to torture antifas to death?

They stab horses in the neck, attack cats till the kitty loses an eye, and commit acid attacks. Why do you think a dog will be spared?

it doesn't change the fact that both ops picture and the picture with the pet food with nails in it are both fake.

I tried

Then we must find something real.

Saw that on Fox. Poor old gal was just standing there holding our nation's flag.

Didn't one of them punt someone's dog at some point this year?

(checked)
I refuse to believe that's real without an actual source (archived link, etc.) Despite their retardation I can't imagine them going Muslim-tier regarding doggos.

STOP POSTING THUMBNAILS YOU NEWFAGS

Apathy and needless hostility for domestic beasts is possibly an even better indicator of a demi-human than skin color.

How about the pic in the fucking OP? and the one right after?
There's already plenty of reasons to make anyone with a shred of respect for nature want to murder every single leftist on the planet.
We do not need to make shit up, attack only with the TRUTH

Looks great, man!

This is because it bypasses their MKultra conditioning, if antifa behave like psychopaths toward people, a reaction activates to give them doubt and remain unsure of the motive and unsettled. But it doesn't work on animals, bombard normies with it lads.

I hope so.

Daily reminder; leftism is a mental disorder!

remember when Holla Forums used to fuck with people that fucked with cats?

Fuck.

HAHAHAHAHAAH

You have an article retard?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2815714/Cat-nearly-died-attacked-thug-looks-like-Hitler-recovered-despite-losing-eye.html

Muslims do it. Muslims are alt left. Antifa are alt left. I'm not seeing an issue.

Thanks. Saved on local and archived.

PEOPLE, WE TRULY ARE LIVING IN THE TURNER DIARIES NOW

PICS RELATED.

Worst part is, the Third Reich pushed the animal cause a lot futher than it used to be, as early as 1935 if I recall correctly.

Just how fucking retarded are these antifa fucks? This is the stupidest shit i've heard all week, attacking an animal because of a strip of black fur on his face that resembles a moustache? How low is their IQ?

Low enough to think leftism works

Daily reminder that it isn't, as communists have no rights in the United States!

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-68/pdf/STATUTE-68-Pg775.pdf

Those cops have amazing self restraint. I would have opened fire. They blinded Baked Alaska with shit like that. Normally assaulting a police officer is grounds to get put in the ground.

You mean being ordered to not do anything by the jewish chief of police

Mitt Romney joined up with the upstanding antifa gang. He took his family with him. He had just tweeted about how bad those fascists were holding a rally to preserve national history. He said that antifa was most justified and if it came down to it, he would side with them.

He tells his kids and wife to put on their masks. He then joins the protesters he associates himself with and looks up to. Just last week he took a dump of anti-fascist glory within a bottle and threw it at some people. Courageous.

Antifa moves out to the rally and he is shocked to find a woman waving an American flag. This cannot be tolerated. The intolerance shown by this woman, waving the flag. Romney won't stand for the American flag being waved in the USA, no way. He goes up and grabs the flag waving woman and drags her, ensuring she stops. Romney returns to his wife, feeling proud. He can just imagine how proud his mother would be of him for what he did.

in principle when someone dismisses your rally because an extremist shows up, saying you are that extremist for them being there, means they are siding also with the other side and the most extreme element of that side. in principle. but they work off emotional and rhetorical not emotional .

Allah looks like a tiny penis and ball sack with a small tuff of hair on top.

Do they want to piss off more egyptian gods

don't fuck with cats or we will find you.