HAPPENING - German nazi march

Happening now
Live footage of white shirts march in the heart of Berlin.

Jesus christ, I thought Germans
looked different compared to
White Americans, you literally
look identical to us with your white shirts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/HOE3FsK_jJU
youtube.com/embed/HOE3FsK_jJU**
onlinevideoconverter.com
ihr.org/node/136
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Poland#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemia#P.C5.99emysl_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Wettin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince-elector
web.archive.org/web/20160321114232/http://www.ihr.org/node/136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck sake anyone know how to embed? I can't get the hang of it..

youtube.com/embed/HOE3FsK_jJU

wew

lurk more, nigger

Hello newfag. Show post options & limits

Can't find it user

How new are you, seriously

I've been lurking for 6 months. If you show me how to embed, I wouldn't be making such a mess….

This is why "lurk for 2 years before posting" is not a meme

Lurk more, newfag, and stop asking to be spoon fed.

**youtube.com/embed/HOE3FsK_jJU**

You're getting close

Well fuck considering I shared something of "importance" you could at least help out…

Germany left its boat long ago by sparing the lives of the Eternal Anglo so many times.

look he did it

Retard, 70% of US whites have German ancestry. That's why the sin of the German genocide in WW2 perpetrated by Americans is unforgivable.

you could almost call the states "New Germany" if it wasn't for spergs screaming on about euro-mutts

Nice!
now make a webm out of it instead of linking to jewtube.
use this:
onlinevideoconverter.com

OP needs an education. At least you didn't (((embed))).

This. The reason probably why NS Germany lost WWII was because of the German-American traitors that worked as spies for the Allies.

That map is under representing the Italian demographic in the NE.

t.guido

i saw a more detailed map a couple years ago and, like a retard, i didn't save it

It's not that bad. What's bad is what happened otherwise. Google Rheinwiesen concentration camps. Americans murdered over a million German civilians in death camps. They let niggers use children as sex slaves and used women for target practice.

Here's a good eyewitness account of an American GI.
ihr.org/node/136

Prior to the spic invasion, purebred German was the largest ethnicity in the US.

Understanding the vast scope of the psychological warfare used against us is the primary reason for the lurk 2 years meme. This is less important honestly. Still, there is also a reason we're a hurtbox so fuck you OP. Polite sage for off topic.

Scandinavians and Slavs do look quite different to Germans and Western Europeans. Their bodies are different too, more muscular with longer legs (especially Slavs)

Hopefully the Germans will wake up & not follow France.

They all look like 5'5 manlets tbh

Yeah, where are the kekistani flags and Roman armor?
Fucking posers smh

Why they use polish flag?

It's cropped, they carry the Imperial flag

using the german flag would be racist

We're pretty much stuck with her. Pls help.

This is embarrassing, OP.

Not impressed. Probably yet another false flag to scare off normies and justify onslaught on "white supremacists".

Poles do it better.

Fuck off Jasnuz

look at all those spud niggers

ALLAH ACKBARRRR!

They use a few different flags because the hackenkreuze = insta-arrest in cuckmany.
Another one they use is the WW1/Empire flags e.g. Kriegsflagge etc.

Basically anything non-Weimar and pre-swastika is kosher.

You mean, meanwhile they are as fat as you?

Polish flag is a German flag.
It’s the flag of the German Hansa, Red-White. All German Hansa city's flags and shields are Red-White, like those on the Baltic too. The Poles borrowed the design from the same people they borrowed all other artifacts of civilization.

The Imperial flag of the second Reich is Red, White and Black. The reason is, it developed out of the flags of Prussia (Black and White) and the former Hansa states (Red and White). The flag was, before it became the flag of Wilhelmine Germany, used by the Norther German Union of Prussia and its northern German Allies.

The Imperial flag is used because after the first world war, nationalist didn’t like the “new” Black, Red and Gold flag of the Weimar republic. That tradition is being kept by the right until today (as long as it stays legal).

Black, Red and Gold flag is the flag of the nationalist and democratic revolution of 1848. The colors are a reference to the then defunct first Reich, black eagle on a gold field and red black wedges around, not unlike the flag the German president uses today.

:^)

Here. This is how you embed

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Poland#History

Can the German people not see what her policies have done to Europe?
Are they that brainwashed/afraid?

german was almost our official language

Tis a beautiful language.

I'm shocked that its legal for anyone right of center-left to march in occupied Germanistan.

I'm late, but I'll help you..
You forgot to finish your sentence with "faggot". Oh and danke btw! :^)

toppest of keks

Shit video.

That's actually bullshit. The Polish flag we use today is composed the traditional heraldic colors of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania (white) and of Poland (red). It was first used in the January Uprising against the Ruskies and symbolized a hope for a rebirth of the old Commonwealth. That didn't happen for various reasons, and the former GDL has long since transformed into a Belarus that doesn't care and a Lithuania that hates us, but we still consider our country the successor state to the Commonwealth. It's why our state's official name uses the old calque from Latin, "a common thing" rather than "republic".
What is more, the Hanseatic cities never lodged a protest against it. A white and red flag was, however, always the traditional flag of Bohemia (the region, not the medieval kingdom modern Czechia descends from), and the newly independent Czechoslovaks were very upset over an also newly independent Poland adopting the same flag. It's why the flag of Czechoslovakia (and modern Czechia, which couldn't be arsed to change it) had a blue triangle on it - they added it on to prevent confusion.

I don't deny that we did get a lot of civilization from you guys, but the place wasn't an utterly powerless shithole before Mieszko got baptized and his son got buddy-buddy with Otto the Third. The early Polish state had to have been at least somewhat powerful if:
You're also forgetting about the fact that it was the Czechs who began the process of civilizing Poland, though they'd gotten their civilization from you (who got it from Rome anyway). Almost all of our vocabulary for statehood or religion comes from them, German loanwords are mostly for professions and architecture.

guinea nigger

D.A.K.

i thought it was pretty funny tbh

SEIG HIEL MOTHER FUCKER

This is the most low energy (((counter protesters))) ive seen.

Germanics are such an attractive race, they really are the ubermensh. Americans have been infected with modernity/niggerdom for a bit longer than the Germans, and a lot of our people have become doughey, overweight, and a bit unkempt.
When I look back at photos of what Americans looked like back 50 years ago, it's like we were a different species. Improving our peoples starts at a personal level. Everyone should be getting /fit/ and dressing like a proper man (same idea for the ladies). I really want to see the white race rise from the ashes better than ever before.

Imbecile american has no idea that 60% of white americans are of german origin.

hang yourself

Oh it's boiling in the volkskörper alright, but it's the same as with your reps and dems on the other side of the pond. These fucks ultimately work together to enforce the globalist agenda.

Why was I so unlucky?

"I thought Germans looked different compared to
White Americans, you literally look identical to us"

Hol' up nigga!

PS - Much respect to the Krauts out there, don;t listen to OP you look like fine Aryan men and nothing like these MAGAPede spastics

Thanks user. Trying to keep the torch lit over here. You please do the same.

If you lurked six months then you should be able to read what is under the box you can type in.

the nogs like the rap music, here are some rap lyrics for them

Mental state's about as sharp as steel, NATSOC savior flavored marksman skill, I'm hard to kill - n' when a 'Challenger Appears?' Watch those Reds get run down quicker than in Charlottesville!

Everyone has to learn at some point m80

Nice slam poetry moonman, when's the new album?

Spaniard here. He actually speaks in a weird north European accent.

Painful to see.

KRAKENWAGON

SOMEBODY CALL THE KRAKENWAGON!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo dem white shirtz be racist y'all

how the fuck do you not have term limits

it's practically a dictatorship

/autism
OK, now that we have started to nit-pick, Bohemia was always part of Germany, Czechia did not exist before 1918.
Bohemia's name comes from the Celtic Boi people who settled in northern Italy and founded Milan. The Romans made them flee over the Alps.
Bohemia is a Germanic name, Boihoma, home of the Boi. During Roman times in the area of later Bohemia did the Germanic tribe of the Markomans settle. During the migration period Germanic tribes spilled from never occupied Bohemia into the former Roman occupied Cis- and Trans-Alpine area, they called themselves Boivari. Boivari became Bavarians and they formed the duchy of Bavaria around 500-600AD. The duchy incorporated all of Bohemia, Austria, much of today’s Bavaria and the land down the southern slopes of the Alps close to Venice, until but not including today's defunct Aquilea.

You can imagine that has been a pretty powerful duchy. So it’s duke did fell in disgrace with the king and the duchy was partitioned into three parts, Bohemia, Bavaria and Tirol.
The duchy of Bohemia was later made a titular but never independent kingdom, Prague it’s capitol was the site of the first German university and the residence of the German king. All cities in Bohemia were founded, build and populated by Germans until 1918/45. Slavs came into the region during the migration period, at a time of low population density and low state control. Over the time they formed local majorities, but even in 1918 was the population of “Czechoslovakia” 30 percent Germans and 10 to 15 percent Hungarians, Slovakia having been northern Hungary.

Blue, Red and White were the colors of the Pan-Slavic movement, incidentally also the colors of Russia which started and financed this movement.

Im skeptical about “Czechs civilizing Poland“ because very long until modern times (when modern times start the historians argue), Czechs were mostly peasants and culture and civilization was a dominion of German populated cities. For a long time anybody wanting higher education had to acquire German culture, that was not different on the southern Baltic coast.

Czech language is the Slavic language with the strongest German influence. As for German loanwords in Polish, I think your word for nobility, central political term, the Szlachta, comes from German Geschlechter.

Depends what kind of slav. Czech, Poles, Slovaks, and Croats look fairly similar in my experience. Russkies don't even seem to have a "look" since it is such a huge country that some areas look like pure Nordic and others have obvious tatar/mongoloid/turk mix. Serbs look more "Mediterranean."

It's always encouraging to see Germans with the fire in them still lit
Keep it up user

The flag of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was red : white : red but it was already in use by Austria by the time Poland was to pick its own flag you autist. Simple as that.

Wasn't Poland seen as somewhat "civilized" and "progressive?" Or was that just revisionist because they were tolerant of Jews?

50% of white Americans are Germans and probably more mixed with Germans is why.

America is literally Germany 2.0 (but fatter)

That only really started in earnest after the Mongol invasion fucked us over population-wise here. Certainly not in the tenth century.
Also, what do you mean by the "migration period"? I'm pretty sure the Slavs had achieved a majority everywhere up to the Elbe by 600 AD, and had by 900AD already formed their own state, Great Moravia, in Bohemia, Moravia, what is now Slovakia, as well as Silesia and Lesser Poland.
But we started borrowing from it in the tenth century. It was a lot younger and purer then. Modern Czech has also purged a lot of German loanwords that Polish has kept, such as "dach" for "roof".

Oh yeah, and how do you explain Bohemian kings with names such as "Premysl"? That doesn't sound very Germanic. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemia#P.C5.99emysl_dynasty

Looks like SJW trying to express their bigotry and parade their ignorance in the most “ironic” way

There were never any Slavic cities.

It was real in the mind of 19th century Slavic revanchism maybe.
A meme, leaving no trace.
Even Czech grammatic is very German
Last time I checked such a country does not exist, like Yugoslavia as well, both countries sole purpose was to harass the Germans and start a war.

How do you explain that the Polish kings family name was Wettin?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Wettin

>>>/test/

It was a quasi-democratic elective monarchy with a long and convoluted coronation process that set the legal groundworks for the first constitution in Europe inspired by Americas. I wouldn't say progressive, but too ahead of time as it was under attack by foreign agents who couldn't be easily stripped of their power (Augustus II the Strong) and the Catholics who's do anything for Poland to remain Catholic (phony imprisonment and sentencing of the Protestant Bathory line). Latvians will tell you it was great, Ukrainians will say it was an oppressive shithole worse than Serfian Russia, I'm Polish and I'll obviously tell you the former so its up you to form your opinion top kek.

>youtube.com/embed/HOE3FsK_jJU

Aren't they all going to get arrested? I thought it was illegal to be NatSoc in Germany?

In FL its more (((German)))

Poland was kike central of the rennaisance. They adored the kikes and welcomed them whenever they would get kicked out of one kingdom or another for the n'th time. The kikes also hated Russians with a passion because they destroyed khazaria and percecuted them left and right.

My, my how (((tolerant))) and (((progressive))) of you.

North Beach Miami is basically Israel

True in some ways, but as you mention khazaria you fail to explain that the very kikes you're on about are second hand Ukrainian converts who were accepted in aims of having them fight Russia. But as we all know, kikes aren't very fond of labor. and, admittedly, their OCD bathing customs saved us from the black death in comparison to the squalid, cramped conditions of Western cities.

These wicked souls bathe in royal blood
Find the sons of David
March them east in chains
Defectors to Poland in 1570
Tortured bones break for the Groźny

That is the sugar coated version, for modern consumption, were Poland was just too much ahead of his time and the nasty absolutist monarchies wouldn’t let “the shining city on the hill” alive, only later would the USA blah blah blah

In reality Polish nobility was even more egoistic and only interested in personal gain, wealth and power, even to the detriment of the common good, than the German princes.

Polish “liberalism” and “liberty” were for the 1 percent, not for the majority of the population, regardless of their ethnic background.

m8 all of SoFL is Israel. Miami-Dade is in fact, Israel/Cuba, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Israel plus Cuba.

was that a linux joke

No shit, its shitty monarchy doesn't change the fact you bumbling autist.
All ten thousand of them stemming off the autistic LARPing fest that was the Holy Roman Empire?

It is, but they have to have evidence.

Yeah, those East-European shtetls were world famous for their perfect hygiene. Reports and photographic records to the contrary are anti-semitic.

That is an interesting problem, the plague is not really connected to cleanliness like cholera. The plague is endemic in the USA, has a reservoir in natural rodents.
One observation about the spreading of the plague is, it moved along of trade and transport routes, merchants?

Poland was so much more advanced and civilized compared to backward western Europe…

Considering that mostly anyone who traveled back then was a merchant it really is of no surprise that some of them or their workers would get infected and spread it to the next town over on the trade route.

THe flag up front says Nat Soc on it

Actually the Holy Roman Empire was the most powerful empire in Europe, fundamental for much, if not most what we today perceive as occidental culture.

There weren’t “ten thousand” princes, those who counted were just seven:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince-elector

Kikes are kikes and if they are genetically close enough to each other to be identified by their physical traits and also by their DNA, as they do in isreal, then I highly doubt they ever had that big of an influx of converts outside of marriage.

are the IRA marxist niggers?

meant to say arent

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay

Some examples?

tfw I look just like Daniel Radcliffe only I'm more extreme, well educated and I fight for my people's existence rather than mock our attempts to legitimize our own existence I've been told I look just like Harry Potter my whole life, so I guess the tables have turned somewhat

It used to be the language of poets and thinkers. Still remains persistently a very poetic language despite all (((attempts))) to sully and barbarize it.

Well
It came from actual barbarians

WARNING: This place is being invaded today by libtard antifas pretending to be one of us, but posting outlandish and ridiculous content that makes us look like psychos.

Then so did English.

Call me a newfag…but I thought all nazi imagery and """"""white supremacy""""" was illegal in germany

Do you honestly give half a fuck what's legal or not? The law is the kike's sword.

no, that's not what I'm saying at all, just that I'm surprised (and deeply encouraged) that this kind of shit is happening in the fatherland

fucking hysterical tbqh

They have to have balls made from steel.
Their situation is comparable to dissidents in China. Not only are they outcasts, difficult to find employment, police is “talking and informing” your boss you being a bad goy, administration is doing everything to harm their business, refusing permits etc. They are going to have unwelcome visits by the police, their doors broken in the night, their home vandalized under flimsy pretext like “camping with the guys”. They may confiscate their passports, forbid them to leave the country, order them to register with police in regular intervals, all that without ever being convicted of a crime. Where the “crimes” and laws they may run afoul are bizarre even for Chinese standards. There are secret lists of forbidden symbols, slogans and letter and number combinations fit to convict you, meaning punishment from simple fines to long years in jail.

I live in the south east and my family is a mix of Hungarian and Serbian, the ultimate trifecta

It's kind of misleading. The majority of the spuds in the south are actually Scots-Irish from Ulster, so not really true spuds.

Begging for a soap joke.

46 million Americans today claim German ancestry. In 1980, 47 million Americans claimed English ancestry. Today only 25 million claim English ancestry. Where'd they all go?

Self reported data is not real.

FEDs are crawling all over this place more than ever before.

Harry Potter and the Fake Shower Room of Gas

It's something like half of American whites are descended from Germans and I'd bet a good ~20% combined more from English, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian and other closely related groups.

What's wrong with marching nazis?

web.archive.org/web/20160321114232/http://www.ihr.org/node/136

Europeans have such an unshakeable faith in democracy they believe it will fix any problem if they are democratic enough.

well thats just more pissing into a sea of piss isn't?

Europeans have such an unshakeable faith in democracy they believe it will fix any problem if they are democratic enough.

Gas yourself.

Oh my kek, after Charlottesville, suddenly the world has risen up and Nazis are on the march again! Hence why Japan Imperial Japanese showed up!

NOYICE

The eternal kraut has finally finished off their neighbour.

Unrelated comment, but am I the only one who really likes seeing and hearing really long multisyllabic German words, Russian words with their crazy alphabet, etc? Words, how do they work?

You do realize Daniel Radcliffe is Jewish right?

they're probably still there. it's not the best map

Y'all niggas down with the Vegan Straight Edge?

>:?)

Fuck off kike. Embedding helps the jews censor videos on YT. They are watching us. Just post the goddamn link, break it so bots dont pick it up, and if anons are too lazy to visit it fuck them.

What is this jewish noise?

Then after that, learn how to ffmpeg two pass

Fuck, NatSocs in the U.S can fucking learn from them. They are brave comrades, far braver than Alt-Kike retards

Canada has no term limits either, Harper was running for his third term. Theres no real parties in these countries, its all just cultural marxism. You get the slow paced cultural marxists, the regular every day cultural marxists, and the extreme round whites up and gas em all NDP cultural marxists. How many Syrians do you want? None? Too bad, you can choose between 15k, 25k and 35k by the end of this year. Everything in degrees of cuckoldry, in Canada.

Tbh nothing wrong with that fam

No actually, it's the grammar that counts. From what I remember their banner says Nationale Sozialisten instead of National Sozialistiche. I think the grammar differences let them circumvent German 'incitement to racial hatred or displaying slogans of unconstitutional organizations' law.

I'm trying to learn German, for future reference, can you please explain the difference? German grammar is quite confusing…

Feels good man

Basically, the former is a noun phrase and the latter is an adjective phrase. Also, the latter occurs as one word so that it is one phrase. Nationale Sozialisten means national socialists, but as in socialists that are national, and Nationalsozialistische means "national socialist" as one qualifier, as in Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei.

Ok now here's where things get really confusing… I knew that but thought there must have been some deeper meaning. It's ok to be a Nationalist and a Socialist but it's not ok to be a "National Socialst"? What do they think National Socialist means?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as GNU/Linux, is in fact systemd/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, systemd. GNU/Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning systemd system made useful by the systemd, logind and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by Lennart Poettering.

Many computer users run a modified version of the systemd system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of systemd which is widely used today is often called “Linux” or "GNU/Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the systemd system, developed by Lennart Poettering.

There really is a GNU/Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run, GNU is a group of components that accomplishes certain tasks. The userland+kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. GNU/Linux is normally used in combination with the systemd init system: the whole system is basically systemd with GNU/Linux added, or systemd. All the so-called “GNU/Linux” distributions are really distributions of systemd!

Holy shit the cringe here. I'd like to interject for a moment. What if I use a windows kernel with systemv init and musl/busybox userland? What now systemd/gnu?

>It used to be the language of poets and thinkers. Still remains persistently a very poetic language despite all (((attempts))) to sully and barbarize it.
German is one of the most beautiful languages on earth. And I honestly mean it. Try some German pagan folk music which is still mostly free of imported/imposed (((American))) culture. You could start with "Faun".

hello newfag