Boston Free Speech Rally - 4 years 4 months 4 days since the Boston Marathon Bombing

Possible false flag happening today which will most likely be blamed on the "Alt Right."

Stay away from that rally imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZyiap47I6s
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17472/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6254/web
youtube.com/watch?v=FwjPudHMOOg
pscp.tv/w/1LyGBEOwAPPKN
pscp.tv/w/1YpKkmAqZDAJj
pscp.tv/w/1OdKroNNbbOGX
pscp.tv/w/1dRKZnRrbavKB
periscope.tv/w/1mrGmmANNlzGy
youtube.com/watch?v=p5dpaEe9G50&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/898977307058069504
youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8
twitter.com/MicroChunkyChip/status/898989824459157504
twitter.com/TheAnonJournal/status/898988290719846401
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-15/anti-trump-protesters-block-ambulance-resulting-death-man-4-year-old-daughter
twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284
archive.is/6sejJ
archive.is/hbzu1
lavanguardia.com/sucesos/20170819/43679017253/tiroteo-estacion-tren-nimes.html
twitter.com/EricSchlein/status/898997897085243392
pscp.tv/w/1mrGmmANNlzGy
twitter.com/kelsfoster/status/899002713949843457
twitter.com/KChorvath/status/898980913748611074
archive.is/ISssF
twitter.com/RouserNews/status/898967619834957824
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898939777453400065
twitter.com/Corrynmb/status/898957917201678336
pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmXLmzMJO
youtube.com/watch?v=p5dpaEe9G50&feature=player_embedded
bpdnews.com/osic/
archive.fo/hbzu1
youtube.com/watch?v=p5dpaEe9G50
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sound advice, the aut-kike are being strung along like malleable puppets, it's an obvious setup for a fall

Did anyone actually see any evidence that jewish kike Baked Alaska ever had anything sprayed in his eyes.
He managed to hold his selfie stick perfectly aimed for 5 mins after the 'attack', not one piece of footage for the first 5 mins shown so much as a redening of his eyes/face/cheeks and was still tweeting late into the night of the event.
4 days later, the bear-mace was changed to ACID and crushed glass thrown in his face, yet he somehow managed a full recovery of his sight last night as he reported on twitter.
It's a miracle

There was a 4chan Holla Forums thread about this, some happening tomorrow. Stay away folks and be safe.

How many people are expected to show up in Boston?
I'm betting not many and even fewer when they show up and realize it's another Charlottesville.

Whatever, let the falseflag happen, let them ban anything that isn't gommunism. Let Weimar commence.

God i hope nothing happens. the internet purge will intensify x6000000

oh fuck

what date?

today

meh.. there will be no one there

Its interesting.

[spoiler]"October revolution" was only called an "October" because of old calendar, before they switched to a new one. In reality the "revolution" happened in November.
In November 2017 Russia is preparing to massively ban the use of all vpns and proxies. I wonder if Russians will go out to make a big protest against that. That's also the month you will lose all russian anons from here.[/spoiler]

sage for off-topic

Meh, let it happen.
Another balloons filled with AIDS piss
Another balding neckbeard throwing and beating down a senior with a pipe to prove his support to feminism so some sheboon will glance at him for once
Another row of spindoctors twisting for their narratives and escalating for the opportunity of a civil war
Another shedyke will be lifted from the total weight of the city streets
And another shill wave will be coming

Imagine that, everything this year, everything is because a woman lost the election. You have to be this mentally, socially and psychologically insane to have this sort of grudge until this day.

(checked)
wasn't that how putin was supposed to die?

I'm reading that 20,000 to 30,000 counter protestors are supposed to show up.
John Medlar organized it. What do we know about John Medlar?

lurkmoar

leftists talking to communists. This "free speech" rally is a fucking joke.

Why don't you just kill yourself and get it over with? What are you pussy's going to do when you actually have to fight? Hide in moms basement?

IS Holla Forums even in NY state?
I mean apart from me, but I'm fairly sure me and 2 others at most live here.

Remember HWNDU?
Yeah. We're everywhere.

How long until the show starts?

Its exciting! Thanks America for being so fucked up :D

Holla Forums has eyes and ears everywhere user.

Why why why the fuck is Spencer not b& yet?

Why does he keep leading them into enemy territory? Boston is almost as bad as Quincy with how pozzed it is. Sure, we win every fucking fight since Berkeley but that's because leftists are limp dick obese fuckwads easy to bash and run over with American cars.

There is nothing that can be accomplished here with Boston. If Spencer was a legit guy, he'd let Antifa murder him or one of you guys kill him in a night of long knives.

Massfag here, anyone who goes to that rally on either "side" is a fuckin' moron. BPD are cocksucking pieces of shit for the most part and the entire political establishment of Boston are kikes or kike loving faggots. Marty Walsh is a corrupt piece of trash mayor who literally consulted the SPLC on how to "handle" white supremacists specifically because of this rally. There will be a huge police presence and North Shore Antifa is bound to show up, even though they are huge pussies that get their shit pushed in whenever anons meet them in the streets when the cops aren't around. (How's that knee feeling these days you commie hipster bitch?) The whole thing screams set up and I can think of about 1000 better ways to spend a Saturday, none of which involve being used as a pawn in a kike false flag.

It's a standard tactic of the Alt-Right (check Blair Contrell in Australia for a similar thing). It's publicity whoring - no media would cover a racist event in a racist place full of racist people.

Get the get

Estimates last I heard were 1k for free speech, 11 to 20k + (((counter protesters)))

Quite libertarian.

Rally was shortened from 12 to 5 to 12 to 2. Can expect things to begin heating up around 10ish though.

Not Dickie, local guys.

rallies will escalate censorship, they are perfect for false flags

Boston user here. I'm on the subway in the suburbs heading into town. It's not even 9 am and the train is full of lefties with their anti-racism signs and "Bernie" buttons.

FYI I ain't going near that shit.

I'll be on site in about 2 hours. If anything funny goes down, I'll be recording

They said 20,000 "counter protestors" expected. Guess that's somewhat accurate then.
I wouldn't be surprised if nobody from the right shows up and antifa riot with the cops that are on their side.
Now that would be worth watching.

More bullshit. Since beginning the commies where acting the same as antifa. One and the same.

What's it like in Boston? I'm in the job market and about to take an offer with a company in Cambridge. How shit is it up there? Are there any decent women? Is it possible to raised children there?

the kikes have the US armed forces backing them (with only a small minority at best who would support us). we can't do this through violence. that's practical, not moral.

Fuck off to reddit you goddamn kike.

Never been myself, just stay away from big nosed kikes hanging around the finish line of marathons and asking you to hold their ticking rucksacks then to pose for the cameras.

WEW

I doubt it

What can they really do? Everything important they shut down is already back up and now even gave major publicity to the competitors of the big internet monopolies. Seemed like it backfired to me.

I hope no one will show up. People should just lie about where they are gonna protest next, because antifa and kikes will show up and they will have attack and ruin shit if no one does it for them.

user, this is fucking Massachusetts you're talking about. The state where not a singly county went for Trump.

In the city? It doesn't get much worse than Boston/Cambridge. It's a wretched hive of kikes and faggots.

Not anywhere near the city there aren't. You'd need to go out to the rural areas to find one and even then, it's not going to be easy. Most of them have been through the local Marxist indoctrination camps already.

Once again, not anywhere near the city, and if you do, you better be prepared to shell out big bucks to keep them as far away from the public school system as possible.

t. lifelong Massfag

#Whitepeopleonstrike. Do it.

Remember last year when the niggs and spics decided to go on strike, to show how the country would fall apart without them, but a huge amount of schools and businesses reported improved working conditions. That was grand.

Too many cucks who would work while you go on strike and you get fired, unless you have a plan to gett all whites to stop working, like convince the cucks it is to take a swipe against trump.

It would be a shame if a random molotov was thrown and made everyone chimp out. :^]

I moved away in the last year. The whole eastern half of MA is full Weimar at this point. The only decent communities in the state are in the west. The wasps have fled or are living in their tavistockd communities. The once proud working class Irish and Italians have been have been dragged down to the gutter with opiates in their blood and niggerball on their TVs. The only conversation your allowed to have publicly with another white man is talking about what some negro did with an inflatable ball the previous night, reciting one-liners from the last episode of Rick and Morty, or how pumped you are for the next episode of Game of Thrones. Finding a single white woman without kids or $150,000 in student debt for her sociology degree and who isn't (((white))) is nearly impossible.

New England is my home and I love this land, but the people have been thoroughly destroyed by the tools of ZOG. The only thing that give me hope is a quote I once heard here that "the whores of Wiemar became the mothers of the Hitlerjugend." Now I can only pray that my people will rise from these ashes.

t. sad yankee

As the saying goes, its always darkest before the DotR.

Antifa group massing at roxbury comm college. They look 300~ strong. BPD giving them a full fucking honor guard of 4+ bike cops and at least one cruiser. Most likely more at Berkley, definitely tons at North Eastern on Huntington.

I heard the rally moved up to 10 o'clock. Anyone confirm?

Yes, fatty in the blue shirt wearing an isis mask which is against city ordinance. No, the cops won't say anything to him because they're buddy-buddy.

Trump confirmed for either prophet or time traveler.

This.

Yes, it got moved from 12 to 10 when the permit was officially issued

No fucking shit. I hope any right wing people going are smart this time and wear something to cover their damn faces. I have high hopes for you all.

Hol up.. remember trump got voted in. I calculated into the meme the fact it only Needs A million or so for critical mass, then the butthurt and the honest outrage surprise from kike overseeƫrs could jump it into overdrive. Civil disobedience is A underestimated weapon imo. But im A pure NEETocrat, so it would be up to you memesoldiers.

#Whitepeopleonstrike

I meant combined with no one right showing up, and only antifa vs police. It would be glorious.

How long until it officially begins? Post live streams etc pls anons

Boston's alright. I like the city, but I'm more a small town guy. There's lots of good jobs to get there, but Cambridge is Pozzed. Wellesley is beautiful. If you're going to raise a family, try Middlesex county. People are usually left but tend to mind their business in public. There are open trump fans, at least, and freedom of speech is usually respected in high schools (at least my high school, one of the best in the area, was like that. We even had a libertarian teacher who'd express open support for Trump, Assad and the Confederacy) Essex has great places to work and nice beaches, but it's pretty pozzed. Especially Salem. Nice place for a day trip, but if you don't like Pride flags and Trump dog chew toys it's not for you (Antifa also has their headquarters there). Cape Cod is deserted outside of the summer, but you might like it. Can't speak much for most of the center, but the Berkshires are gorgeous. Driving through Pittsfield, I saw a ton of "NO BAN NO WALL" shit, and Niggers so stay away from there, but Adams and North Adams are beautiful, although leftist.

Wellsley is one of the most affluent places on the eastern seaboard. It's also the most jewish town per resident in the state (behind Newton i think). It's funny that all these million dollar homes and gorgeous neighborhoods house the poison destroying the country. Every single person I talk to when I'm in that area is all about flooding the country with migrants, but everytime I ask them if they'd allow these people to let a few camp in their backyards, they look confused and angry. "Why should we have to do that?" They ask. They want everyone else to have to deal with the consequences of thier choices, but they don't want to be affected in thier nice tavistockd communities.

Lol. I guess I just like the college there. All girls school. Lost my virginity when I was a freshman to a senior sexual health educator there. Pretty good time. Girls there are great, but probably leftist. The chick I fucked totally was, but understood I was going to vote Trump (this was the Saturday/Sunday before the election). She almost seemed to pity me, as if she thought "You're going to lose, but it's admirable you Trump supporters tried". Still fucked though.

Anyway, point is that it's a beautiful town with hot chicks at the all girls college. I wonder, if I pretended to identify as female, if they'd admit me to the school and I could try banging all the girls once I got in like "Oh I'm actually a guy" it'd make a funny, but risquƩ movie

Please tell us you fucked her again right after the election

As a fellow lifelong Massfag, I agree with this assessment wholeheartedly, and if you wanted to go into the city, I would strongly advise against doing so.

I fucking wish buddy. I had her number and texted her and stuff. She eventually told me to fuck off. She and I got along great in person, so I think the election had something to do with it.

That map needs an arrow pointing up and a bit east, roughly at Nova scotia with a caption: "faggots who give us large christmas trees for some reason".

So depending on who gets shot we can all expect SOMEONE will draw a parallel to either the Boston Marathon attacks or the Boston Massacre. If Liberals are attacked it will certainly be the former since Liberals think America was founded in 1960.

They have a big poster anyone can draw on across the bookstore on the campus. Every time I walk past it people draw one of three things.
1) Pokemon go stuff
2) Fuck trump stuff
3)cover the thing in rainbow lgbtqbbq propaganda
The bookstore was a riot after the election. Since clinton did her alma mater there it was covered floor to ceiling with pro Clinton merch. They STILL have it and all the action figures lining the windows to this day.

Its fucking unbelievable how the most docile, conformist, defeatist, kneebending pacifist adult children walk around these places like they are the intellectual elite. Without ever breaking Pattern. Its A literal cultlike hive
at this point, as If they dont have A choice anymore. The fact thats possible is more saddening to me than most other problems, indicating the true nature of most people around you as barely concious, If at all.

```#Whitepeopleonstrike```

3 off, so close

Bump

EVERYONE FROM BOSTON THREAD ONE GTFIH

Have they started the fire?

Is this the new thread? These idiots are just chanting now, all whipped up in a frenzy. They just burned some flag on the stream and were chanting "fuck the police, no racist police".

What's the good stream(s)?

Oh man, I can feel it, this is going to be a category 4 chimpout, isn't it?

Correct. This is where it gets good.

I'm currently on this one: youtube.com/watch?v=CZyiap47I6s

#prayfortrashcans

EQUIPMENT MISSING FROM THE BACK OF A POLICE WAGON

GUN SEIZED FROM PROTESTER

AMBULANCE CALLED FOR A "LIQUID" ATTACK ON A FREE SPEECHER

WATER TRUCKS ON THEIR WAY

OFFICIAL STREAM

polce scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6254/web

I could be wrong but I think I heard them say a few officers had urine thrown at them a few minutes ago

This guy is kind of weird but investigating scanners and multiple feeds.

A cop just got stabbed

The Dodge was great guys, but step the fuck up. Remember why the White Army failed in the Revolution.

apparently 200+ arrest made so far
God Bless these officers; i hope they don't get hurt

Mitt Romney got his family together. He is going to prepare them for a counter protest. He goes in the bathroom and then takes a massive and fetid dump in a bottle. He tells his wife to go do the same. Now she's done taking a large crap in her bottle so she goes and instructs her kids to do so.
The whole family, together, prepared their crap bottles. Mitt Romney was grinning with pride at his kids for coming through. He pats his wife on the shoulder and they take off.
At the rally, you can see Mitt Romney throwing shit and piss bottles at people who are chanting mean words. He's home, where the civilized people are, like him. This is where he belongs. Flinging shit, and being proud of it, with the rest of his antifa friends. He finishes off the bottles and hugs his kids, a little bit of shit on his fingers by accident. "No one said this was clean work". His whole family laughs and they feel good about themselves. This is the height of bravery and courage.

Something happening, people yelling over police scanner.

OFFICER DOWN, OFFICER DOWN

EAT A DICK YOU FUCKING KIKE

They didn't get their dopamine rush from attacking imaginary Nazis so they're just attacking the cops and the garbage cans instead. What a shitshow.

Black lives do not matter.

I think we need to remember where our power really lies. We will always be able to out-meme the left online, but what about reality?
Right now I think they have an advantage due to the media, but we can still open a front. I don't think the left really understands how chaos+memes can manifest, we need to help increase the divide between the left and police. It's already bubbled into occasional violence (at least with BLM).

They cop on the radio said they have the knifeman cornered. They were calling for help, but then said they had enough.

tell me more of your hot opinions

dead maoist?

Is there a working scanner link, the one I went to was offline.

ctrl-f stream, periscope
hit "H" to remove periscope chat and hearts and shit
pscp.tv/w/1LyGBEOwAPPKN
pscp.tv/w/1YpKkmAqZDAJj
pscp.tv/w/1OdKroNNbbOGX
pscp.tv/w/1dRKZnRrbavKB

multi perspective stream here

They just called for the water truck over the scanner.

What stream?

you deserve an image

Thanks, reporting this shit on Twitter to redpill people.

Multistream + Boston Police Dispatch

Glorious rioting

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/898977307058069504

There is absolutely nothing to gain from RW attending these rallies. The right doesn't need to prove itself on any front until the DOTR. You can't possibly believe bikers & vets are scared of these cock choppers.
These events serve four purposes:
1) Getting RW arrested/doxxed
2) PR for the antifags
3) Negative MSM coverage
4) Shekels for the ecelebs
Without these events, soros cash dries up and antifags go back to living in the dumpster they came from.

A grassroots, peaceful and courageous humanitarian has appeared.

holy fuck the tension in the streets is really building

White Supremacist Arrested

checked for happening

WEW. Need a Boston sniper on scene to send everything over the edge.

Niggers gonna nig

No, we can just say we are going to have a rally, make it specially triggering, like a MAGA Blue Lives Matter Free Speech Rally, Soros will blow big money shipping people in. Then no one shows up, and there are a ton of angsty antifa and BLM retards there. The cops show up, instant riot.

>>>Holla Forums

rsbn has a stream of blm speakers up

They are calling for the water truck again, apparently it didn't ever get dispatched.

News anchors are saying today was peaceful and are shifting to talk about Bannon.

Kek you actually admitted it!

You are going to hide in mom's basement like the bitch you are. Lmao people like you will be carved to pieces in the DOTR.

Many sides

Kikes trying to hide the nig nogging by antifa and shit stains matter.

That I could get behind. We'll keep sending ecelebs there. The rest of us sane RW can relax with a beer and laugh at the shit show.

the left is 100% incapable of not chimping out when in large virtue signaling groups like this. these people are so easily baited into destroying their own image, im just sitting back with popcorn waiting for the inevitable rioting to commence, and the self implosion of fake coverage.

The rioting is intensifying to a point where we may not be able to contain it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8
top kek

inb4 a retarded amount of micks come out and beat the snot out of them

You know, if a group really wanted to send a message to antifa, it's be super easy.

Haven't been paying attention. Couple questions about the rally so far

1) Has anyone actually stood up in support of the people at Cville, saying they had a right to free speech that was trampled on
2) Has anyone spoke up about the unprecedented infringements on free speech that have been going on with Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack and other WN websites, as well as with Google, Youtube, Twitter, etc?
3) Has anyone actually talked about anything having to do with free speech at all?

Saying you're for free speech doesn't mean jack shit if you're not willing to stick up for people you disagree with. That's the entire fucking point of free speech.

as said, they're not going to cover it. We have to cover it and get it out on social media.

We should just hijack the left's pity party of
but we do it for victims of leftist violence.

?

They're so low energy it makes Jeb look like a chad.

No, no, and no. Ebil gnadzees don't get to have free speech goy, hate speech is illegal. :^)

Why do you think we're all here watching the stream and being comfy?

Dude it was literally 50 people who showed up, most of them old people with American flags. The left scraped up every junkie and nigger they could muster to go shout "shame" at a bunch of baby boomers. They knocked some old lady over and drug her 30 feet. After a half hour they all left, but the left is still there burning flags and shouting "fuck the police". It's fucking retarded, there hasn't been a Trump supporter there for like two hours. Fucking 50 people showed up and waved the American flag for a half hour and the left is going fucking nuts over it.

Have yet to speak to a single vet who would back the kikes against americans. If anyone knows what the kikes are up to its them. Thats the main reason why Obama tried to decimate the military.
Fighting a war overseas to kill muzzies/nogs is one thing, but coming back home to fire on americans is a whole other ball game. Especially ones who are on the right side of this.

IN OUR MOSQUES
goddamn mudslimes

That's right, goyim. You have free speech but not free from consequence. What that means is you can say whatever you want and I get to beat you with a lead pipe or have the cops do it. Of course you have free speech, goyim. :^)

Thats fantastic. Next time choose some other lefty haven like chicago.

Besides all of us viewing these streams; doesn't it seem like these commies are just circle-jerking? I mean there is no opposition around the stage and the helicopter view shows that very few people are actually in attendance.

This is just redpill material to show all the faggot lovers want to do is destroy shit. They don't have a message or a plan, they just want to set American flags on fire and smash trash cans. They're just showing their true colors.

(((organizers behind the scenes)))
they fucking admit

link?

Why do the commies and niggers even have a stage at all? Where the fuck did it come from?

Is anyone else getting major lag from the gloom tube stream?

Ever since McCarthy was shoah'd. Remember he was right about everything

Perfect oppertunity for some aysmmetrical warfare. You only nedd a handful of peole anywhere to gave the left expend enourmous politcal capital protesting AND covering up their violence.

Only two groups dumb enough to fall for this nonsense. Muh soros bucks

This is literally a cult

Hell, you don't even need anyone to show up, just lure them to a location and tell them to play "spot the hidden nazi".

Reminder that communism is literally illegal in America

Next time we need to send out 50 grannies in wheelchairs waving american flags.

Sounds like decent optics though. Sounds like the free speech rally went well. Speakers had their moment and left. Now the antifa chimps get to show Boston who they truly are. This is on you mayor. Did the SPLC kikes tell you got to handle Marxist scum? Bet you didn't even ask. The right should never help again. Let the alt left destroy everything.

Cool, now it just needs to be enforced. Too bad the State Department and media are all literal commies. Niggers are doing the black power nigger commie fist now. They're just jerking themselves off. This narcissism is disgusting.

scumbag reporters hounding some old man with a "stop white genocide" shirt on.

Reminder that even though the cops are about to get shit on, they allowed antifa to have all the weapons and backpacks they wanted while the right was told they couldn't have backpacks or flagpoles.
COPS ARE STILL FAGGOTS

It might as well have been lol. There were so few Trump supporters they all fit in a single pavilion, it looked like a family get together at the park. Meanwhile every fucking nigger in New England descended upon them like it was a gathering of robe wearing Klan members. They're still fucking there, having some sort of impromptu concert or something. I mean what the fuck did I just watch?

all journalists deserve to hang

Cops are zogbots, but are you really going to let a lack of weapons stop you? Agains some bitch ass lefties? Just beat the living shit out of them, that's what martial arts and weightlifting are for.

livestream links anybody?

ctrl-f stream, periscope

hit "H" to remove periscope chat and hearts and shit

pscp.tv/w/1LyGBEOwAPPKN

pscp.tv/w/1YpKkmAqZDAJj

pscp.tv/w/1OdKroNNbbOGX

pscp.tv/w/1dRKZnRrbavKB

multi perspective stream here

It's completely nonsensical.

Fucking hell

"White supremacists" are just a kosher meme and don't exist. He on the other hand does.

No. I'm not bitching about a lack of weapons. I'm bitching about cops ONCE AGAIN siding with antifa.
And this time it bites them in the ass because they let antifa in with all kinds of knives, at least one firearm and a nigger wandering around with a fireman's axe.
That's why cops are faggots. They're faggots because the people they want to protect and stand up for are about to fuck their whole week up.
Fuck them. They're faggots.

Is most of it over now?

When Trump mentioned: "there were two sides", then people came out of the woodworks. I think they're still shocked a car of peace resulting in a death didn't last for weeks.
Blitzer even tried to tie the barcelona isis hit to Charlottesville. Saying they may have been copy cats. Complete desperation.
The website removal hasn't gotten enough traction yet. Those were easy targets. The next time they cross that line though will be a shitstorm.

That wasn't a firemans axe, that was a wedge.

Yup, keep playing right into our hands, you filthy kikes

Bless that man, trying to save his race

Man down, police calling for EMS.

That picture of the nog walking around with the axe was from Durham, unless another one was.

Whatever. It was a dangerous weapon that could easily kill a cop.
Good thing niggers haven't swung an axe or done any labor in their lives or those cops would be in trouble.

It might be a sign there's no agent on scene guiding a coherent narrative. The agent in this case just told a bunch of people to go there and be outraged. Without any instructions the useful idiots will just revert to things they were trained/conditioned for.

Wonder how much they paid this guy to put that shirt on. Boomers would never wear that shirt.

thanks goyim

Both answer to the same masters.

Quads.
Kek is trying to tell us to activate the almonds.

EVERYTHING IS RACIST

some would

checked em m8, fucking hell

They didn't ask him that, did they?

Scanner: Someone was hit with a baseball bat.

Quads of hilarity.

This unironically activated my almonds

Digits observed.

Even if its BS, that's how I'm going to use it from now on.

No. But they might as well have.

Checked

NO CUCKS
NO GOMMUNISTS
NO NIGGERS
JEWS
OR GAYS

A bit strange how he got the 14 words wrong..

nice digits

Is he fucking serious?

Oh boy, now I know what activated almonds are.

Man down was from the heat. No new word on the baseball bat thing.

dubs and quads confirm happening

Kek approves of almonds.

WEW LAD

Someone get the Challenger.

WE WUZ PREZIDANTS

Cops kill more whites than niggers per year. Are you really surprised they keep siding with ZOG?

SUMMER OF HATE

50 YEARS SINCE SUMMER OF LOVE

100 YEARS SINCE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION

2 DAYS UNTIL THE SOLAR ECLIPSE

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.lol/summer-of-hate-black-sun-to-cross-america-this-august

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.lol/antifa-launches-bolshevik-uprising-in-portland/

Some nig on a megaphone talking about we wuz here first and fascist regimes n shiet

Paddy wagon on scene

No, I'm trying to reiterate that cops aren't our friends.
Every time some zogfaggot kills a nigger, cucks start to think they're the good guys. That's not the case. No matter how many niggers they kill, they're still faggots and traitors.

Watching GloomTube. Police just mixed it up with some peaceful protesters.

I think you mean almond wagon

1967 Summer of Love

vs

2017 Summer of Hate

That post really activated my almonds

There is literally nother wrong with what is written on that shirt.

Someone tweet at him saying "@JordanUhl Doesn't want a future for white children."

stay on Holla Forums

The Black Sun draws near

Both CIA psyops to subvert the American hivemind

WHAT BECAME OF THE KILLDOZER?

Sounds like decent optics though. Sounds like the free speech rally went well. Speakers had their moment and left. Now the antifa chimps get to show Boston who they truly are.

I do think we're on to something here though. Crappy turnouts work in our favor not theirs. They can try to spin it as "ebil nazis are scared", but not a single person will buy it. Everyone knows what the cops did to them in Charlottesville.
Antifa and BLM can't attack a group of 20 (especially boomers) so they take out their frustrations on the cops. Equally bad PR.
We should have more long distance cameras there to record their damage from a safe distance seeing as they'll attack anyone recording who isn't one of their own.

The actual killdozer was broken up like a ship and sent to thousands of scrapyards.

Can anyone confirm "Man Down?"

Hospitalized? Killed? Officer?

niggers have the police surrounded, they just called for another wagon

30 dollars at a good will shop can make you look like a convincing antifa.

The cops are chasing some guy through the streets right now.

Man down was heat exhaustion.

Just buy an old pair of JNCOs for like 2 bucks and a black tshirt and a bandana. 7 bucks tops.

BOTTLES CONFIRMED BEING THROWN

i believe it was heat stroke

Talking about the killdozer that helped the cops physically push commies into BLM earlier - saw it on the heli stream
Pics in

The cops got him. Looks like a white shirtless dude. The guy jumped the police barrier and then jumped over a car and the chase began.

why isn't there a stream of this. damn it.

WE WITCHU
WE WITCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
DINDU NUFFIN

Thanks for bringing up horrible memories of my faggy past.

They're shutting down the adjacent streets now

Its better to have multiple outfits and such. I knew a guy who fucked with those shitheads in Europe

Where should he protest? In the middle of nowhere?

So you think that legit people should allow themselves to be murdered? What are you trying to say?

the God-Emprah speaks

Anyone remember that part of the Turner Diaries where Ed Turner killed that Cuckservative because he didn't understand the nature of revolution?

CBS IS JUST LOOPING NEWS STORIES FROM BEFORE

Are there any live coverage streams of the local news in Boston? I want to put this on my tv but I can't do one of the pol streams because I'm with my family

Does anyone have a picture or proof of some kind?

Yes, he should protest in the middle of nowhere, frankly. The right will show up anywhere you hold a protest. Show up in a city where the cops are accountable for their actions.

No, otherwise someone would have posted it already. It didn't happen.

twitter.com/MicroChunkyChip/status/898989824459157504

Every article calling these protesters peaceful is bullshit.

Glad he jumped on this early while taking a stab at CPD.

Commies massing in the streets to stop the wagon from taking their comrades to jail

family friendly stream, except for the cursing niggers

100 Trump normies

30,000 Alt-Left

Family who got mad at me over last weekend are telling me they're actually scared now

twitter.com/TheAnonJournal/status/898988290719846401

Then trea off a pice of cloth from somewhere, slap some "bash the fash" or some shit on it and crudely sew it to your outfit. Perfect.

The only thing wrong is that it's not actually the 14 words.

Mob attacking police, officer hit with unknown liquid

Gotta cut him some slack though.
An attempt was made.

Good, it needs to happen more. I fucking hope Soros keeps organizing Antifa; take away peoples comfort, make them afraid.

APB issued for motorcycle units

apparently antifa is using crushed up glass in their "liquid" attacks to fuck people up

lol, they sure love to add another zero

it's close enough.

Ya no kidding.

apparently an ambulance is stuck in the crowd and cannot get out

Ha

Mobilize the moon crickets.

Tell them not to be scared, tell them to be angry at these antifa and politically correct fucks for ruining their nation. To be scared means they remain unchallenged, and they'll escalate it further until the America they once knew is gone.

Wouldn't be the first time antifa killed someone by blocking an ambulance

Chant of "black lives matter" started

(checked)

that reminds me of a similar story which the ambulance couldn't make it to the hospital in time due to some protest blocking the way. What event was it again?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-15/anti-trump-protesters-block-ambulance-resulting-death-man-4-year-old-daughter

Wtf is even happening here?

damn that sounded like a decent punch
antifa is literally insane at this point

Now they're alternating chants between "black lives matter" and "fuck Donald Trump"

now that's depressing.

Their chants aren't very diverse, every protest I see it's always the same four-or five chants being cycled through.

Nigs always sucker punch. Complete pussies.

I love Gloomtube, sitting here keking at the dancing avitars on the police car

now that we've established that

Unguided protestors pretty much.

She was black, wasn't she?

Orcs can only remember so many lines

Or I should actually say, mob.

A real grammar Nazi wouldn't use a made-up word.
False flag confirmed.

Never been to Boston, is it mostly nogs?

Try reading.

Wow. That will go over well in the news.

way too many orcs on the east coast in general tbh

it has more than average, and being such a large city the usual percentage is magnified

The father is the dead patient you gigantic retard

Time to tell him lauren is jewish. Watch how quickly he retracts that statement.

Skinhead BTFO Spencer style.

twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284

what am I looking at here?

literally dindu nuffins on Twitter already

Black people have flat heads because their moms never picked them up when they were babies, just left them in the cradle on their backs for 8 months.

All the replies are nothing but dindu nuffin. "It was so peaceful why da cops be lyin like dis yo"

screenshots from the helicopter stream from earlier

a good old fashioned, bought and paid for chimpout

>twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284
Nazi skinheads dont have those loops in their ears. Thats some lefty hipster nonsense.
Nog hit because hes white and couldn't understand what language he was speaking.

any truth to the rumors that anitfa was using HIV and STD's in addition to more "standard" biological war tactics?

Nogs don't know shit you stupid boomer.

I still don't know who the fuck that guy even was. The only coherent thing I heard him say was "Jesus taught us to love each other" something about housing. What a fucking nazi I guessā€¦

That guy is an anarchist that dared to disagree with a poc of peace.

Kangz and Kweens unironically claiming they "love white people," what horseshit

What the fuck is this? Oblivion?

The piss is most likely deer piss they picked up from a hunting and camping store. Probably saw it sitting there while they bought their bear mace. I've seen other videos where they were carrying bottles of that stuff. As for the HIV thing, doubt it.

They have become nasty. Physical aggression is encouraged behind media's cover. We have a culture war on our hands and possibly a juicy real civil war later in the future.

Such oppressed proles they are.

But of course, like a dog you're going to put down. It's last moments should be happy

Today is going to shove the antifa cucks shenanigans into everyone's face because the media is covering this like crazy!

How do you even get that wrong? Familys? Might as well add a Hortler on there too.

yeah look at that dude. he's a degen for sure, those earrings and edgy tats say it all. probably an anarkiddy whiteboi who needed a little cultural enrichment.

Next has to be chicago. Nog central.

looks like a spic. dresses like one too

The Fire Rises!
archive.is/6sejJ
archive.is/hbzu1

Trump just greenlighted police brutality.

This is the future you chose.

maybe a tan jew
or a spicjew

Genius.

Anyone notice how events NOT organized by Richard Spencer tend to have an upside?

The avatar badge resembles a pig with a cops hat. Kek.

How do you get that from his tweet?

What the fuck am I watching?

apparently France is dealing with a terrorist attack - 3 men with rifles are shooting up a train station

lavanguardia.com/sucesos/20170819/43679017253/tiroteo-estacion-tren-nimes.html

Part and Parcel

Some old guy early in the early broadcast was doing push ups, mumbling to himself. They scrape the bottom of the barrel for these events.

I can't deal with all of the happenings at once

Not today Officer.

I dunno. Looks more like a bear to me.

today's the day that commie scum fuck finds out this has always been racial and he won't be spared for being a good goyim "white ally"

Truly this September is going to be a month of pure Happenings with the way shit's going down now.

make a thread user

same plz link to the thread please i wanna see this

Patel Parcel

The real story is about the democratic and political establishment being taken down in America. Don't let this distract you.

The OPs picture just speaks to the complete degeneration of society. In 1917 even the evil Bolshevik thugs lookedā€¦decent. IMO it's good for us and all fence sitters how much of goons they look like now. Repellent honestly.

The ecelebs are a cancer. Luckily everyone within this new right (or whatever you want to call it) see that now.

Trumps tweets are like Rorschach blots to leftists. They expose their mental illnesses via projection into his statements. Trump was saying good job dealing with a violent Soros flavored chimpout. Brutality comes later

what the actual fuck

$20 says this is an innocent juggalo that went to the wrong protest

Questions:

How do I do the red bold text?

How do I report posts on Holla Forums Holla Forums ? I hate that homo photo here

>>>/test/

Alt-F4 brings up the menu.

Answers:
Lurk two years

Why? What would that accomplish? Also, what would be the justification and rallying cry behind hosting a rally in the middle of some farm fields?

Lurk more before posting. There's an 8ch FAQ somewhere, google it

Maybe to build a movement without interference from Anti-American mayors.

Soon they'll get bored with waiting "I aint waiting for no white mans orderz..i'm burning this mutha fucka down!", and go on a nationwide chimp out.

all they can do is sucker punch

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

People don't even realize this perfect opportunity. You can basically jsut announce a free speech rally, have no one show up, and then have 10000 angry cucks and lefty homos destroy the city and turn even more people to the right. This is a perfect opportunity to let the country know how psychotic these people are by having a free speech rally in every city. Don't even show up for the event, just let the cucks sperg out and get everyone to hate them

Honestly this.

We voted for a nog and commie free america. So far so good.

Why would anyone show up for a protest in the middle of nowhere against nothing in particular?

Also, so what if an (((anti-American mayor))) tries to stop you? Nothing in this world worth doing is easy. The more bloodshed the better. Maybe someone will assassinate Spencer and we can get someone more competent in charge.

BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION IN NEW ORLEANS

Alt-Left Mob at Andrew Jackson monument in New Orleans screaming to take it down

I'm friends with some of the guys who organized this. Seeing that they managed to get 15,000 liberals to leave mom's basement and counterprotest them is honestly hilarious. 3 of the organizers, I met on a minecraft pvp server and they're basically professional shitposters. The liberals will protest anything as long as they perceive it as being run by "the nazis".

I wish we could trick antifa into turning up to a phantom protest but every time this shit happens its a chance for a false flag

"THE EBIL NAZIS ARE DESTROYING BOS.."

Oh hell no. Fuck Antifa, fuck niggers, and fuck kikes to,

FALSE flags dont matter here. Whatever polarizes society is good right now. Break this country in half so the civil war can start. James Fields did nothing wrong

Man this is going to be fun over the next few months.

I keep telling you guys the plan all along was to completely undo the left in all its forms. Soon they will start killing themselves and the plan will be complete.

(((they))) were the good guys all along ;^/

SHUT WHAT DOWN

I've been waiting for the civil war for so long. It's all just buildup, I feel blue-balled.

It really is. Look - Trump is already winning in policy. That is driving these leftism crazy because they see Trump being easily re-elected. All we need is for them to rally and protest like this to show America their ugly faces.

The Charlottesville was a major fuck up in that sense it gave the left a martyr and a scapegoat. They are going to milk it a lot. But I hope no more of this happens and we just get Antifa vs Cop violence.

The only rally right-wingers should be going to is TRUMP rallies, and that too with the intention to not ever fight back. Take the punches and go all Gandhi. Record it all.

A time will come to fight back and break their skulls, but it is not now. Now is the time to quietly support Trump and bait them.

I say he should protest in the middle of nowhere because the alt-right dweebs will show up anywhere. They don't care if it's in Nauvoo Alabama or if it's in Charlottesville, VA. And you'll have the cops doing their jobs or standing down and letting things happen naturally.
We have high speed internet. We can watch a rally from anywhere. So unless you plan to go be an alt-rightfag, why do you care where they're held?

STREAM WHERE?

Think we're witnessing the beginnings of a real fucking powder keg anons
Spread out and check the social media perspective. Seems to be showing all the antifa cuck shinanigans and proving
ā€¦Trump was rightā€¦
>Boston PD is going to (((shut it down))) as the wrong narrative is getting out

Good, let them show up in droves and turn the country more right. The false flags only happen when you have the KKK and neo-nazis there, not that I mind them but they don't help because their numbers are just too low to fight back properly. We need to start turning people away from communism in droves and I think by showing to the people how incredibly violent and psychotic these commies are is the best way to get that message

Also maybe it'll finally get Trump to call them out by name. We need to get smart here

Well that is indeed disheartening to hear. I'm still young and single and just finished college in a good field, and my #1 goal now is to find a good woman to marry and raise kids. If it's truly as bad as you guys say it is, I might end up reject the offer in favor of other positions elsewhere. I used to be in school in center city philly, and it was 200% Weimar there as well, with the fags literally holding their pride parades literally on my front stoop. It was a nightmare, and there was just cultural and spiritual death everywhere around me.

pscp.tv/w/1mrGmmANNlzGy

It has begun.

>>Boston PD is going to (((shut it down))) as the wrong narrative is getting out
How? There are a bunch of videos floating aroundā€¦

You're Canadian, aren't youā€¦

using a single death of someone who was playing in the street (which would have been laughed off as "Darwin Awards" in any other context) will be yet another fatal error for them, with Barcelona drawing the needed contrast

meant for

thanks laddo

MSM really isn't talking about it on Twitter. There was one Tweet from fox simply saying Boston PD is using force to push the protesters back. I'm spreading pics and streams around as much as I can. Boston PD themselves have said that rocks and bottles are being thrown.

#takeemdownnola

twitter.com/kelsfoster/status/899002713949843457

You have yet to explain why any number of people would show up to a protest over nothing?

Also, I suspect you're one of those faggots who thinks any IRL activism is fake. Would you like to shut down all nationalists?

The fuck is the point of the radio
Doesn't the police use digital encryption?

If the antifags and nogs every start going at it then we'll know we've reached peak powder.

TURNED ON CNNS COVERAGE OF THIS BULL SHIT MY GOD MUH HEART IS BREAKING WHAT LITTLE HEART I HAVE LEFT MY EMPATHY IS GONE MY BLOOD LUST IS NOW UNQUINCHABLE THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEAR I SEE IT GOING DOWN THIS TIME SO SAD I HOPE YOU GUYS MAKE IT UP NORTH FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS IN JEOPARDY AND THE WORLD IS WATCHING AND OUR ENEMIES ARE WAITING TO TAKE THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
SO SAD WE ARE SO GULLIBLE THAT THEY HAVE PITTED OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF FREEDOM AGAINST ONE ANOTHER I WILL NOT GIVE UP YOU WILL NOT GIVE UP GET COMFY BOYS IT'S HAPPENING

also EVERYTHING Will BE ALRIGHT HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF ALL THE TIME STAY STRONG AND YOU WILL SURVIVE

This thing in Boston needs to be exploited as an even bigger fuck up. Hey Soros goons, you can't harass the elderly and expect people to side with you. I'm not even afraid to let them know how they go wrong anymore. They can't help themselves.

Fuck off with your ad hominem.

No, I don't want to shut down nationalists. Do you want to demoralize white nationalists by watching them line up against ZOG and antifa and getting the shit kicked out of them every time, you ignorant nigger?

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Some damage control already being done.
twitter.com/KChorvath/status/898980913748611074

Large fight somewhere, couldn't hear where. Sounded like Trayvon.

He's saying it's about optics here. The media is never going to be on our side so we have to be smart about what we do. Trump knew this, his intention was to show just how insane the left is and it worked, so we need to take the same idea, just let commies sperg out and all the normies will start hating them even more because all they'll see, all we'll give the media is a bunch of psychopaths sperging out over nothing

Okay, so from now on, all we have to do is declare XYZ to be a free speech rally, and then all the Soros goons will go chimp out there and help our narrative? Seems like a pretty easy and cheap way to fuck with the system in multiple ways.

Hell, I think we should go ahead and pretend that normalfag conventions are neo-nazis. Anime conventions, boyscout camp events, other free speech rallies, etc. Get the communists to attack EVERYONE while claiming they're all nazis, and then the tide of public opinion will turn

There are so many tidbits we can learn from todays events that will last months.

I hate to break it to you, but your chances are not good.

UPDATE:
Police said there was no shooting in France.

I know. Shit sucks tbh fam

A thought just flashed through my mind:
Charlottesville and Barcelona were both false flags perpetrated by rival intelligence players.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have to go BACK

Exactly. If WN knew the cops would stay out of it like Berkeley these antifags and nogs would get BTFO hard.

Post yfw you don't have any "almonds" to activate :(

so it goes from 3 gunmen shooting people and barricading themselves in a train stationā€¦to nothing? bullshit fuck them all to hell
archive.is/ISssF

Time for dinner, Grandpa.

These people are more hardcore than the Marines. Holy shit. They keep hydrated and all.

Na just visit red states and he'll be fine.

You need to go back.

top kek

I present to you the most charismatic riot squad of all time.
And more!

Is that Santa as a Riot Officer?

Yeah, I saw like four articles say about three men armed with assault rifles and it was evacuated. Now articles are coming out police are saying no shots fired. So maybe there were men, but no one shot?

or maybe they dont want the europeans to snap

Aww. if you didn't smell like feces, you'd be laughably adorable. Unfortunately you're as adorable and threatening as a chihuahua that just shit itself.

Optics are good. At the "hateful nahtzee rally" there was even a conservative indian guy who is running for Senate. Smart guy.

I do look like that guy, actually.

Violence from today's rallies that will be brushed under the rug:

Punched outta nowhere: twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284

Attacking Police: twitter.com/RouserNews/status/898967619834957824

Elderly women holding USA flag assaulted and dragged by commie scum: twitter.com/FoxNews/status/898939777453400065

Anything missing?

This shit reminds me of all those Commiefornia anti-trump protests last summer

So if anyone didn't notice, they surrounded some bald man and called him a Nazi. Then all of a sudden their stream cut. Now it's back on and he has a bloody head and being escorted to the ambulance.

Is he going to threaten protestors by stringing them up by their foreskin and allowing gravity to give them a botched circumcision?

So thats what the civil war will be about: Alphas vs betas?

What the fuck are you even talking about?
The right can't go against ZOG and antifa. We can beat antifa all day long, but cops with batons and riot gear and antifa isn't a battle you can win.
You're a retarded faggot and you should kill yourself.
>>>/methods/

don't worry goy, it was just football hooligans

Fuck. I'm balding. I'm scared now.

i haven't seen any vids of the piss/rock/bottle throwing but it's apparently happened multiple times to officers

Santa looks pissed and ready to rumble

Is there a way we can spam this shit to Trump or someone who gets a lot of attention so we can spread this shit? It's fucking disgusting that not one single media outlet will ever show this shit

Nigger on nigger (verbal for now) violence on the multiperiscope

Imagine him telling his nephews he actually works as a riot policeman when they ask him if he knows Santa personally.

inb4 he doesn't know how to spell "heal"

Add, Trump supporter heckled as he walks through masses of commies:

Correct but your reasoning is false.
This is a free speech rally but labelled as far right nazi white supremacy. It doesn't matter what we do or what our intentions are, the media will always be against us and say whatever they want people to believe, true or not. There is no point in playing coy or playing the PR word game when they are the only ones getting to talk to the masses.

A crack team of action heroes out to prevent the red menace rioting in the streets of downtown Boston. Starring Samule L Jackson, Papa Smurf, Kevin James, and Kevin Spacey

kek

He's making a list
He's checking it twice
He's gonna find out who's commie or nice

This guy "the real indian"?

Honestly just get enough people to spread it on Twitter. There's shit tons of USAmom1776 accounts and DeplorablePepe1488 accounts that have 16k followers each that will retweet your shit. Enough people talking about it will spread the word. Perhaps one of the Ecelebs will actually do their fucking job and show this shit. The only ones I see actually Tweeting is Cassandra Fairbanks.

(checked)
i heard about that on the scanner, apparently it's a decent gash

interesting

not enough drinking or magma

Seriously, are you a leftist shill? I expect better from leftist shills. There is no way you are as retarded as you claim to be.

Spam it wherever you can. Normiebook, Twatter, etc. I posted it on r/t_d.

Are you a retarded faggot? Because beating cops is how you get shot like a nigger in the street.
Honestly, kill yourself.

Alternative media (or Tucker) is the only way to go but they have to respond to trump "anti police agitator" comment. Genius.
The mad man knows they cant resist.

Yea. It's going to be hilarious. A real dot Indian running against a fake feather Indian. Lol.

This tweet will get more attention by the media making fun of it, but the result is that rational people will see it and agree with him. He will look like a leader and the media that talks about this will look like they are against america healing.

Wait I'm confused, is he applauding the commie protesters who violently attacked innocent people? Or the 40 people that showed up for the rally? Is he seriously cucking out to antifa?

You are having an imaginary conversation with yourself. I NEVER said anything like what you are talking about.
Go back to leftypol
Nigger nigger nigger Kike Gook Spic Faggot degenerate

An untouchable caste in pooland dot Indian no less.

Agreed. Thats nig tier.

Your president (also his PR team) is a fucking genius, you know that?
That or he has ungodly good luck, which is also worthy of praise.

someone took anons advice

What the actual fuck is this

Bro, you're next level retarded.
How are we supposed to beat antifa when the cops are protecting antifa?
You must be suggesting that we beat the cops. And if you beat the cops, you're going to get arrested at least and killed at worst.
Now isn't the time to start fighting cops, you fucking moron. If they will stand down and let us fight antifa, that's fine. Or if they choose to actually do their fucking jobs and protect us, that's fine.
But when you're going against cops AND antifa, you get what they had at charlottesville. Is that what you want, you ignorant nigger? Do you want white men getting battered with mag lights and lead pipes while the cops protect antifa? Because that sounds like what you're suggesting. And it is what you're suggesting. And you're a faggot who should kill yourself.
Filtered.

That's the sound of one term. Can't believe this is real honestly.

He seems very smart to be honest. He took a chance and got great optics for showing up.

it's chess :^)

It's the President of the United States, Donald Trump, praising black supremacists and communists as they call for revolution and destruction of the police, apparently.

The MSM isn't covering this shit. Only Holla Forums, the police and a handful of people on Twitter are actually watching the streams and seeing that they're attacking people and throwing shit at the police.

more than average for the Northeast
it's basically every nigger in New England wrapped up in one awful package, but even then there are places in and around Boston where you won't see any

I am amazed that these, uh, people are utterly clueless as to how ridiculous they look. I mean just LOOK at them.

That's what I''m saying, is he congratulating the 40 rally goers or the violent commie thugs? I'm confused. If he's actually congratulating the hordes of lefty zombies for beating up innocent people then he just lost a lot of votes

He should know better by now.

From a meme perspective, 2018 will be the stuff of legends. Kid Rock, Dr. Poo, Paul Ryan vs Nehlen, Maxine Watters vs whoeverā€¦

He's feeling it.

Jesus. It was all Bannon. It really was all him.

With Bannon saying that the Trump we elected is over, this really activates the almonds.

Bigot: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

Hate:a : intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury
b : extreme dislike or disgust

He tweeted about them attacking police and the kikes around him barked at him to make nice

no. just no.

Come on, broā€¦ Pretty obvious what he's saying.

one of the "alt-right" people was wearing an Isaeli flag

Whatever the fuck this is, I can't even tell who he's shilling for now.

retweet at him this

So the real definition of those words doesn't matter cause you want to shill against Trump?

Come on, dudeā€¦ You're really reaching here.

everyone knows what they mean, retard

At least some good came from this.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

IT'S HIM.

AND SHEPHERDS WE SHALL BE. FOR THEE MY LORD FOR THEE!

combine this with the webm where they act like oblivion npcs and we have something

That's only 13 words. 15 if you count contractions as 2.

This was already posted

I feel like you haven't been paying attention then, because so far Trump has been pretty good at not caving in and saying things against whites, which are his main base. He says things that could be taken one way, but if you watch how the media kvetches about it, then you see that he did not give them what they want. He does it in a way that when they call him out on it, all he has to do is let his words stand. He knows what he's doing.

He deleted those tweets and posted my screencap, which praised the "protestors"

"Why are you a Nazi?"

"What's the difference between you and a white supremacist?"

"Stop White Genocide", and the 14 words are offensive

the media itself is the most egregious irritant

alotta folks just got redpilled today

David the Gnome is the hero we need.

fucking jews and their stories

Yesā€¦ I'm aware of "3d Chess." I'm aware that he sometimes says things and uses against others. Yes, I watched just about every rally and followed most of the Spicer press conferences. Yes. I know.
Sometimes things aren't 3D chess. Sometimes things are so plain that you know exactly what they mean.
But what you're doing is looking for any reason to not believe what he plainly wrote in that tweet. As bad as the left is and how much blind faith they have in failures like multiculturalism and diversity, and how they construct nonsense arguments to support that bullshit, you're doing the same thing with Trump.
You just refuse to see it because you don't want to believe it. Because admitting he might be fucking up ruins your image of a man you hoisted up as a literal God Emperor. It's because you're a faggot who can't see objective truth. Very much like a leftist in that way.

Yep, Trump is a Neocon administration now.

FUCKING WEW

They're arresting people again. Cuck on the stream is whining that police are twisting people's limbs and they're screaming in pain.

Well fuck Trump then, he's just another typical neo-con who can't even support his own base who voted for him, he just out right ignores those poor people who got beaten by these so called "peaceful protesters" and never acknowledges them

wew lad

"Press is getting brutalized by the Police"

This fucking faggot needs to be shot, literally fake news.

AFTER MY GUN SMOKE MARATHON DINNER TIME also RESPECT YOU'RE ELDERS AND SMASH THE COMMIES SKULLS

Shit is starting to pop off it looks like.

keek
we /shadowrun/ nao

Did he ever acknowledge the people who were beaten at his campaign rallies? Honest question. I remember him condemning antifa, but I don't remember him acknowledging the victims.

Although I support Trump, I realize he isn't the Furher incarnate. I've already gone through my phase where I was kind of crushed by Trump related let downs and after that have looked at him differently than I did during the election. That being said, taking those tweets to mean that Trump is praising antifa and commies seems like the stretch to me.

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

Muh 88d chess.

Are we reading the same tweets?

Checked
HE WOULD KNOCK ANTIFA TOOTH OUT ALL DAMN DAY LONG THEN GO HOME AND POUND SOME BEERS

SHTF NAO

Thats actually fantastic. An protesters who go to these rallies should wear the Israeli flag. Then it looks like antifa are beating on jews.

Nope, he ignored them too which had me confused then also, but I let it slide however I notice he never acknowledges them, ever which is very disappointing and won't win him any votes

absolutely disgusting

chaos
pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmXLmzMJO

who fucking cares? i'm so sick of this limpwristed faggotry with every public official needing to come out and condemn this and condemn that. i can see with my own fucking eyes whats going on i dont need the media or politicians telling me they agree. i dont fucking care.

fucking finally

I know it's cuckchan but still

motherfucker needs to turn his phone around,.

link?

keep telling those boomers not to get upset, erode that center fools

and various pscp links that are ITT

Just got out of Boston. I showed up at the commons around noon and couldn't get into the rally because it was already surrounded by 20,000 commies. Only about 40 or 50 people were actually able to get into the rally because of this. Police ended up putting everyone from the rally in vans to escort them out of the park around 1:00. I recorded that and a couple hours of rioting after that. Got some good shots of commies being arrested, some police officers getting assaulted and some other niggotry. Will try to upload some of it tonight when it get home.

YAAAS QUEEN SLAY

Well, I do care about them. It's bad for white nationalism when every time you do something to support your race, you're beaten to a pulp over it.

I think, we've just got different ideas about what the implications of the tweets are. I'm seeing it more as a move to unite people than a denouncement of the people that voted him into office. I could be wrong. All I can do is be vigilant and try and use good discernment. If he ends up completely turning on whites then fuck him, if not, cool. It won't change the direction I'm going in which is 1488.

was video recording allowed in the free speech rally?
i saw some cops at a checkpoint telling a guy that no recording was allowed

Antifa is not an issue. No one is afraid of antifa. So if you are focused on fighting antifa, you are an idiot.

No. No one buy you said that. Idiot.

God you're an idiot. I hope you're a leftist because whatever side you take you make stupider.

i care if people get beat up, i dont care if Trump acknowledges it or not

Sorry guys, one more time, whose streets were these again?

great point user

"For no reason, we were assaulted by police"

They went to see his rally to show support for him and they get beaten by violent communist terrorists. Why wouldn't he say something about the people getting beaten?
I know you want to defend him from anything so keep pretending that it doesn't matter. We can move on.

t. white dindu

Why is this faggot wearing an Israeli flag?

I wonder at what point cops are going to snap and start attacking Antifa.

Trump supports them and the alt-left is literally killing them in the streets.

No idea, there was no way to get into the rally after 11:00 because there were so many protestors surrounding it. I didn't even have a clear line of sight on anyone attending the rally because police loaded them into vans to get them out safely.

The cops are on antifa's side because the government is on antifa's side.
When did they go after the niggers in Baltimore and Ferguson or after 5 were shot in Dallas?
Cops aren't going to attack antifa. That's nonsense.

HAHAHA, it was that faggot streamer Unicorn Riot that got point blank maced.

i guarantee you were blowing out a vape rip when you typed this out
that's the police & BLM's job
literally no one said this
suggested no one
not /our/ problem, that was eceleb and civnat larping faggotry with some cuckfederates mixed in
no but if you want to go get deer piss thrown on you, go for it

Cops are the on the side of whoever writes their paycheck. Currently it is the leftists.

dam son
i hope they and you managed to exit the riot with no injuries

When they stop getting paid to suck antifa dick.

you are like litle babby sucking on Trumps twitter teat. i don't need anyone to come out and "acknowledge" anything for me. your whole sperg rests on the unproven assumption he didn't say something my point was i'm not a faggot so i don't care

Looks like someone else did this too.
He just walked through quietly.

Sorry wrong reply. But the faggy guy talking is RevolutionaryZ and Unicorn Riot got pepper sprayed.

That's the mentality though, Obama's bullshit made sure cucked mayors got elected and they instated cucked police chiefs that prioritized low-IQ order followers and diversity hires, the police in its current state are irrideemable

he's trying to get hit on camera so he can sperg to the media

Then why didn't police do that job?
Then how are you going to get to antifa when the cops are protecting them? Seriously, explain how can the right fight antifa when the cops are literally protecting them. You can't. So you must be suggesting that rally attendees go after cops, too.
And that's not a battle that any faction of the right can win right now. Therefore you're a faggot. Filtered for your faggotry in multiple posts.

To the >>>Holla Forums you go. He's our only overton window.

There were very few people actually attending the rally, so all of the communist assumed everyone was on their side. I just stayed quiet and recorded. Didn't see any pro free speech people riled up because there were hardly any there, but from scrolling through this thread it looks like there were some scuffles earlier in the day. All the stuff I got was protestors vs police

>See filename

Best stock photo site out there.

I feel less lonely now. Lovely scenery.

ho boy

What if Trump himself starts to shift the overton window to the left?
Blew your fucking mind, didn't itā€¦

Turns out he is establishment, after all uh? Controlled opposition because (((they))) ALWAYS cover all bases. WEW LAD WHO WOULD'VE TOUGHT???

Next time there's an election, burn the White House you obese faggots.

God bless.

it's happening

Fucking hell

"More of a festival atmosphere before this happenedā€¦"

Some lefty being interviewed, spouting completely ludicrous bullshit

Meanwhile cops have been saying rocks, bottles, and 'liquids' thrown at them.

yah. no. sorry but if you somehow support trump you're a fucking cuck.

I'll guess we'll never know dear user

You sound like Razorfist

Just like i will never suck gay dick, neither Trump would any day endorse communism.

this generally appears to be the smartest thing to do
if you taped any fights or anything illegal i think everyone would like to see it - even if it is just another angle of an exisiting crime

what if he doesn't? whoah!! so many what ifs to go through, so many minds blown.

That's a dwarf you fucking shitlord

You best find a faggot and start sucking because those tweets were dangerously close to praising antifa, no matter how you slice it.

This was my favorite one of the day

antifa is a meme. it's just commies. they do this every time there's a republican president. this is where the DNC donations go when their politicians lose. they've been doing this since the 40's. sperg out, get a couple lefties rallied up, destroy the optics of their movement, and fizzle. they'll start burning cars and smashing windows and the cops will start cracking skulls and the public will applaud. just get some popcorn, chill, and shut the fuck up.

Already changed. But knowing Trump it was fucking planned. The media will laugh and spread the "heel" shit, not knowing they are spreading the meme magic that will work in our favor.

God FUCKING Bless

I'll go through the footage and upload some good stuff tonight. Had my phone and two go pros, caught a few arrests and got a real good shot of a cop taking a water bottle to the head

He's a retard with shit taste in vidya.

Love not hate. Rocks being thrown, punches, etc. Someone needs to make a compilation of the greatest hits.

just filter the faggots out

Rub your hands harder salt-left. You know how the media reacts to anything Trump does, both good or bad.

It's getting fucking wild now

youtube.com/watch?v=p5dpaEe9G50&feature=player_embedded

sounds like you got some good vids
keep me posted

that's a rude and untrue thing to say

Nigger, he liked Fallout 3 over NV. No one with some self respect or taste in anything does that. Kill yourself.

Not Holla Forums board. Fallout 3 doesn't contain any sjw poz.

I know nothing about him and I already fucking hate him.

Trump should retweet this

Would you suck straight dick? Asking for a friendā€¦

It's not so bad
He just has a hate boner for nip games and he has been shilling for a walkingsim because its cyberpunk

He said on a NV stream the other day that he like them equally.
He mostly hates all the bugs. Can't blame him for that.
He still likes 1 and 2 the most, so he's okay in my book.

Lets end this offtopic.

There are no bugs in NV, it's fake news.

You're fucking retard to the max. In NV you have the option to kill them anyways you fucking retard.

Good.

Fuck off the whatever hole you came out off, Jesus fucking Christ.

lol Gloomtube put up a sunset counter because I asked if police can clean this up in two hours when night falls.

Why do you care about video games so much? Especially about old ones like that? Gamertavistock cuckold? This is natsoc board and a protest thread, stop derailing.

Kekā€¦ I saw that comment.

Sure. There's nothing happening, though.

The niggaboos are playing jungle drums and saying "fuk tho polees". It's turning into Ferguson part deux.

is anyone watching this full retardation going on in the pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmXLmzMJO stream?

cimpout fucking when

IS IT REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME

Protestors are not the antifa counter-protestors, idiot. lrn2parse

I was hoping for Baltimore 2.

Hopefully soon. Hearing about a large group of people entering a federal building. Their doing something, but no details yet.

checkd & yes, full retard

Why do you care about your mom, she's goddamn old as well. Cry harder, you made a shit argument in the first place. Fallout 3 to this day pisses me off and no one will ever change that.

Alright nigger reread your shit
You do watch the faggot.

1 hour 46 minutes until sundown. Thats when things might get spicy.

Honestly Ferguson 2 is the best thing we could hope for.
For once, we set up an event that memoryholes a bad PR event for white nationalists. Charlottesville will disappear if Boston burns tonight. This must be what kikes feel like when they use the media and false flags.
Feels breddy gud tbh fam.

IT'S A FEATURE

rechecked

Here's hoping the gnome gets in on the action.

Quads confirm commie shit will be slapped.

I was in Baltimore during that shit, niggers are fucking crazy. I could see smoke plumes from blocks away.

I'll check those quads. The gnome will bash skulls tonight.

(checked)
oh shit quads confirm gnome action

Kek is with him.

Top wew

(fucking checked)

From now on thats how they'll spin it. Even though not a single person was masked at Charlottesville.

We got a scholar here boiz

Saw this in the park

Yeah, I fucking chuckled. These fucking idiots are serious about this.

North Shore Antifa?? Faggots from Lynn? Nahant?

Fucking checked. Holy fucking shit.

That's like saying that criminals shouldn't be thrown in jail because we threw people in jail back in the 80s.

(checked)
interesting

Pepe!

DUBS FOR THE DUBSGOD

fucking checked
and we were just talking about using tad/pol/ as a pejorative the other day. kek truly smiles on us still.

He's watching over us. And he gave you dub dubs.

Kek looks down on their faggot asses.

I think they're about to get gassed oy vey.

it was riddled with bugs i even lost a few saves because the files kept getting corrupted
i hate these bugs the most

Stephen Miller is a stone cold killer.

This is relevant. I have only been pulled over once and got preferential treatment for being a month out of boot camp, failure to obey a traffic control device instead of a speeding ticket. I have also seen someone get thrown under the bus despite being forthcoming and willing to pay for damages by diversity hire and women cops.
All I can say is know your local law enforcement, support of resist based on your own experience.

Can someone who still has a twitter start tweeting evidence of violence to Trump?

If Trump can just retweet videos of violence, the MSM would be retarded to criticize him for it. They would have to cover the actual video.

Funny how that works. Cops shoot one of their pets. Pets attack cops burn down town. Right supports cops doing their job. The right show up to protest removal of historic monument expecting cops to protect but instead they push them in to blm and antifa to get beaten.

The police force, in general, are loyal to their paycheck, nothing more. You may find them supportive or not as individuals, but when in a group they only support themselves and the system that cuts their cheque.

where the fuck is harry when you need

Fucking nigger cop telling them they all did a great job.

except American flags and trashcans
except equipment from a Police Wagon
except many bones in the riot

That is some straight up Haul Hortler there. 14wordsalad is a Jew, betcha.

Very pertinent post user, I've lived in both small white towns and big nigger-hive cities(sadly in one now)
In small towns I was fucking drag-racing a riced out honda and the cops would never fuck with me, only got stopped once and it was because that retarded sticker on my plate was expired,. cop was nice to me and just told me to get it updated despite my car having several dubious modifications.

In a big city I need to roll my windows down because the cops will fuck with you for having legal tints, usually the cops are niggers, and they will look for ANYTHING they can to fuck with you.

80 minutes to sundown.

They come out at night. Mostly at night.

what a weird ass timeline

Seriously, if you like cops, please die.

William G Ross. Boston Superintendent. Just told Antifa that they were in the right.

he from the HOOD, nigga!

you're spooping me out here user
i don't want this to get worse

I want to be like Walt Kowalski when I get old, well I'm kinda old already and act like that, soā€¦

Please shoot me.

just heard his name is Gross, not G. Ross

This nigger lied about his name. It's not G. Ross. It's Gross. William Gross. I just fucking googled it.

bpdnews.com/osic/

those damn zipper heads

people look at me sideways when I suggest diversity hires are a bad idea
worse still, is that in gov't jobs they don't get fired, they get promoted if someone gets tired of their subpar bullshit.

He was saying G. Ross. Then said "like a G from the hood". Everyone in the chat heard the shit. I put it in the chatroom and googled it.

Shitty gov workers are augmented by a huge workforce of contractors who do the real work.

i thought it was Carl Winslow

What line of work you in?

Good job fellow niggers! You deprived Americans of their god-given rights!

Boston Strong!

What the hell are you spooks up to?

New vegas had the best bugs, It literally had satan help you in the beginning, Before obsidian patched him out.

Can someone get me a direct quote about the piss bottles? I've got some OC brewing

the chief said nothing about piss bottles
but piss bottles were thrown at officers in addition to an officer's unattended bike getting pissed all over and having piss dumped on it

one of my favorite cinema scenes always refreshing

does anybody think it odd these people are wearing illegal masks in front of the police and nothing is happening?

MEME IT, LADS
let me know if you want a 1488 version

Checked
That is ( ((odd))) isn't it?

kek'd & check'd my friend.

tip fucking top

I have been waiting for this

SAVED

archive.fo/hbzu1

Hello, as a deputy in a pretty diverse area, let me give you the lowdown on the cop situation. Police, in general, are pissed and would love to unleash a little brutality on these pinhead commies, but see not all peace officers are structured in the same way. See, in traditional "police departments" mayors have all the power, in these liberal or even liberalish areas they make sure that anyone who becomes a riot cop is thoroughly screened to be "non-opinionated" aka is either a total robot or is a huge liberal (even in the most left leaning cities is like 5% of the cops at most). And they're kept on a short leash by a Chief that basically gets direct orders from the mayor. However! In certain Sherrif's Offices (caution: every SO also operates differently) the Sheriff is totally independent from the powers that be, and if the deputies get heavy-handed with these commies well "tensions were high, my highly trained deputies felt their lives were in danger" and basically the mayor can suck a dick. Word of advice, do your homework and advice these fellas that do these protests in the jurisdiction of an SO like mine's and you'll see the deputies beat these guys like they owe them money. Thank you and hopefully this helps you guys or someone like you.

what theā€¦ that was fast.

The police are probably just trying to get through the day without making more drama than necessary. Now if those mask douchebags started acting up, then I'm sure they'd get got.

Sorry, I meant the platitudes "Well done" and stuff.

You sound like you are larping. Don't lie to build confidence.

Isn't it pretty common knowledge that police have officers "undercover" in Black Bloc and Antifa.

Gloomtube stream down.

His name is actually Gross, but for some reason he was saying G. Ross. I looked it up and it's Gross.

This is very sage advice, thank you.

Yes sir. He will make a fine white older figure to meme

Checked

oh yeah but doesn't this prove A. that they are undercover or B. the police let lawlessness reign
as if we needed confirmation of either of those but still

They would be naive not to. I think that Boston has a pretty savvy police department. Speaking of BPD, here is some stats from 2011-2015.

Threatened and harassed by radical Leftists from all sides. People shouting Shame Shame Shame Shame and Nazi Nazi Nazi.

Well I guess I shouldn't be shocked, but it's still insane. Just like back in the day when we were listening to the Dorner stream. We heard the police say "torch it" and that cabin went up in flames.

I just sat here for hours and watched them beat old ladies, hit people over the head, throw piss and rocks at police officers. Thousands of people came out to harass the fuck out of 50 Trump supporters waving the American flag. Then the Chief comes out and shakes hands with the rioters and congratulates them for "doing it right" and defeating white supremacy. I don't know what to say right now.

MSM in regards to the free speech rally: Whites BTFO by black lives matter. Antisemitism rebuked.

Why do they keep having them in communist communities that dont have stand your ground laws.

These commies are walking around with faces covered, some of them having make shift weapons. How are they able to be allowed to come near people who are peacefully protesting? The Boston Police Chief states to the MSM he separated them, fuck no he didn't; they again tried to escalate it. Why is the government not cracking down on these violent subhuman commies? If the government is not going to do anything, the people eventually will. We know full well the entire 'local' government is fully pozzed with commies themselves, even the Berkley mayor was friends through linkdin with a commie group.

The federal legislation still stands, get rid of these commies or we're going to civil war.

Starting at about 1:33:00 here he is joking that they "ran out of town".

youtube.com/watch?v=p5dpaEe9G50

This kike is bad news. I've said it before - he does nothing but agitate and then run and hide behind others or call for others to bail him out. He's drawn negative attention to this site and others by calling them out to leftists while shit stirring at various events. He has NO debate skills and no reasoned ideology to share. His version of dropping "red pills" comes off as contrived and shekel grabbing kekistani nonsense. JUDEN

If you want my honest opinion, I think we should try to escalate the commies into waging open war. Have them burn down all of their cities to rubble. The system they break is also the one holding us back from enacting any real change. Let's make these commie idiots useful once again.

What happened to periscopes? Any currently active sources?

I think there are higher powers making this happen already. It could just be my overactive imagination, but many happenings are only demonstrating the fallacy of the leftist rhetoric.

can someone make a good night alt left version?

streams ended until rioting

I feel you may be right about that, it's way too artificial looking to be an organic series of protests. It's easy to point the finger at Soros, but there's too many domestic groups that benefit from this to lay the blame solely at his feet.

I'll leave it up to you to add whatever piss streams you deem appropriate

I'm away from my desktop but I tried

that benis is a little too big for antifa

never thought I'd see a nigger into watersports

CARLOS
it's interesting to note that baby human beings hold their breath if they're born underwater but chimps and other lower primates breath in the water and die

fixed?

kek

i accept this new benis as much better
also, i like the visual of the peepee going into his eye better than the peepee going into his mouth
saved/10

I SAW A MUDCRAB YESTERDAY, NASTY CREATURE, I HOPE I NEVER SEE ONE AGAIN

The utter state of delusion.

Oy Veygas fags deserve the rope. Fucking cry about everything MUH BETHESDA REEEEEEEEEEE does and say nothing when Obsidian the cucks do the exact same thing.

Holy shit, BPD needs to ask them pretty please with a spray of lead cherries on top. I can't believe the antics these faggots get away with.

Im tired and this doesnt seem to have been anything fun. I heard the alt right didnt show, was there a chimp out or anything?

Did anything at all happen?

It was all Trump normies and free speech civic nationalist types. The antifa screamed nazi at them and attacked them.

Some good redpilling IMO.

14/88 RWDS version pls thx

just got here, any good streams?

all over, waiting on after dark chimpout and they'll pop up again

Other thread

maybe it is like the russians who got the czar tattooed on them so the prison guards wouldn't beat his image

Every city in the US is like this user, especially one where you can get a decent job. Your goals are nearly impossible in these days but it's better off that we make sacrifices to reclaim these cities.

Too bad that game fucked up the elements they brought over from Dead Island (two handed weapons RIP) and absolutely ruined the story with the sequel expansion pack.

We're safe.

Maybe if we pray, he'll grant us another dead fat bitch.

Are those two on the right Charles notyoursaviour and Johnny knocksville?

CHECKED

Beautifully done.

^Seconded.

Anything going on still, or did the protests start too early to continue into prime troublemaking time?

We're basically replicating the start of how the Nazi party was formed, even if we want it or not.
These kids have no idea.

Also don't forget it's how the Black Shirts come to be.

Probably Salem as that's the biggest cesspool of liberal faggot gender benders north of Cambridge.

The white liberal faggots all live in
Cambridge
Allston
Jamaica Plain
(Parts of) Somerville
Salem

The north end in Boston is starting to get bad with liberal faggotry too. It's a real shame.

WITNESSED

Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville and this is Jackass!

I'll check that witness

Read his book "My Life" its an eye opener to this subject even more. The Black Shirts happened in multiple countries starting in Italia as a sort of militia, this later spread to other countries. This was basically to counter the commies and kikes that fucked up the streets and calling for revolution, they where out numbered but managed to destroy the commies on the street and in politics, Hitler had to do the same too. This all is happening now too, exactly the same even though the internet is now a thing too.
I believe we are seeing more and more of this in a lot of countries in Europe, of course as with The Black Shirts the MSM will ignore it or spread lies when it they can no longer ignore it.

Anything good happen other than "waking up" dumbasses who probably can't put 2 and 2 together to the lefts evil bullshit?

Why are all these rallies in cucked cities with 99% shitskin populations?

Really makes you think.

History rhymes after all.

deliveran'
I might have slapped a bit too much shit on him.

well, I'm a stupid faggot. Note to self: next time select the fucking image before posting.

Nicely done, and nice dubs. Kek mit uns.

(Checked)
Absolutely good shit, without a doubt.
You should make some more from the image, but I will not demand it

Sage for off-topic

So it's over then? no chimpout?

Here's a map to navitavistock your future. Have at least 5. Get two women if you have to. Don't be me and be middle aged and wanting more kids.

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

perfect

Well she wasn't wrong you know

BALLS OF STEEL

i had no idea it was this bad.

I Argue my case, you kvetch, piss and moan that I'm calling out you kikes.

Fuck the aut-kike, you've set the movement back years, now it's filled with fags and jews dictating policy and future development of white nationalism, if you still can't work out how your cheerleading for ZOG has done nothing positive for anyone but jews rendering resistance to ZOG still born and neutralised before I could get started with jews at the helm.