New Bill Would Imprison Healthcare Workers For Using Incorrect Pronouns With Patients

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-18/only-cali-new-bill-would-imprison-healthcare-workers-using-incorrect-pronouns-patien

Other urls found in this thread:

xtube.com/video-watch/Folsom-Street-Fair-2011-Public-Water-Sports-12711311
xtube.com/video-watch/Folsom-Blow-Job-24302551
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that from one of those gay marches where they openly have sex and walk around naked that you Americans have? There used to be this website that had lots of infornation on these and how cops did nothing about it while being there

You must be talking about San Fran's folsom street fair. Please Dear Leader Kim, nuke San Fran. And Oakland

>(((Wiener)))
I hope this shit only is enforced in Commieforina. Let the entire thing burn before the retards pump so much water under their feet the entire west coast just breaks apart and falls into the ocean.

I read this as

Probably just as accurate though.

This is compelled speech, the 1st Amendment will bitchslap this down even in Commiefornia.

Just slip my slope up fam.

The first amendment isn't doing anything about the communication monopolies blatantly censoring people.

Why is he still a senator when he admitted to being a pedophile and is being charged for pedo related crimes?

when they tell me I can't call a fag a fag a dude a dude or a tranny a tranny is the day they burn in hell

Well that's fucking annoying. Do you know how fucking confusing it is to work at a hospital and go through physicians notes in the EMR where they keep referring to a patient listed as M as "she" and "her", and then you have to run over to the floors and check the patient yourself or ask the residents if they fucked up and were mixing up patients?

Cuckfornia needs to fucking secede already

SAME KIKE

They are going to suffer the brain drain.

Just let them die. They'll realize how stupid this is when they start getting rejected organ transplants because no one knew what sex they were.

wew

Does anyone have the article where a gay community leader admitted that the “10%” population stat was fake?

The constitution is just some rag scrawled by a bunch of white racists. Tear it up now.

easy solution: We don't treat your kind here.

Let it be so.

10% is when you include "bi" and "experiements"

Full blown fags is like 2-4% depending on who you ask.

Medical workers are going to migrate to somewhere.

He's waiting for a promotion.

Bump.

Every single day we stray further from God's light, and every single day I question how it can be possible that Yuri could have been so right about absolutely everything.

Thus, you will have to live under HIV-treatment for life. You'll need more (((loans))) to buy from (((BigPharma))).

moar

as a dyke this infuriates me. there is only one worthwhile gender nuetral pronoun, "they" it can be used for anyone and anything. we dont need anything else

I don't believe its that high. That would mean like every class in school would have a gay in it. I've never met a gay in real life, so it must be severely lower.
(Then again I live in the northwest front)

No, but I'll grant you "it" and where do you throw "it"?
You throw it, into the bog.

I wish, they're pushing that shit into our eastern european countries now.

Are you talking about this:

xtube.com/video-watch/Folsom-Street-Fair-2011-Public-Water-Sports-12711311

xtube.com/video-watch/Folsom-Blow-Job-24302551