This... whatever you call it... has some nerve

This is Chattanooga, TN resident Lillie Stubsten(holding the mic). This "proud communist lesbian" had the nerve to get a "nazi" co-worker fired from Mojo Burrito for attending the Charlottesville rally, and then had the nerve to host a Communist rally at Coolidge park two days later.

Other urls found in this thread:

arrested.com/lillie-stubsten-aQP256
rapsheets.org/tennessee/chattanooga-jail/Stubsten_Lillie/12380
tennessee.arrests.org/Arrests/Lillie_Stubsten_33769001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hang on, OP. I'm on my way now.

I thought that the fat whale was called Chattanooga

Wasn't the bitch arrested half a month ago?

The university system has really fucked this country up bad.

YAAAS QUEEN SLAY

What kind of brainwashing results in kids growing up to become monsters like these two?

I think if they weren't fat and had long hair they'd be actually cute.

How does one get so fat off of communism?

And how many rifleman does she command?

Maybe our race isn't worth saving. We might be too corrupted beyond repair.

Just rape her and don't say sorry.

9-12 inches of a plastic one, into her girlfriend

tell me a race that's better, except nips

Then just go ahead and kill yourself, nobody likes a whiner.

Goddamn, Tennessee. We can do better than this shit.

This is the proverbial "broad side of a barn" hosting a rally.

Reminder!
COMMUNISM IS ILLEGAL!
Communist Control Act of 1954!

It took no nerve becaue they are massive in more ways than one hypocrites who can't see the problem with it. They think it's fine that anybody with a different opinion should be punished. They are scum who can't respect their countrymen and don't understand how a successful society would work which is why they support something as retarded as communism.

i hope she doesn't attend counter-protests. we must be rational in the face of the fascist threat. organizing is too dangerous in the current socio-political climate

Isn't this the same thing you do with people you disagree with? Get them fired?

They haven't implemented it enough to starve to death under their retarded system, but I suppose it is a disease in every other way, since that's how it's being used now.

It should be. In any case, anti-whites are all committing treason against the Folk of the United States persuant to the Constitution.

Yeah, we hold total institutional power and we're censoring the internet to be nazi-only, and you'll be banned everywhere for not goosestepping hard enough. There's your (((you))), you fucking retarded faggot.

Criminal record = CONFIRMED
Local media makes no mention of it = Berke/Liberal-controlled media = CONFIRMED

arrested.com/lillie-stubsten-aQP256

rapsheets.org/tennessee/chattanooga-jail/Stubsten_Lillie/12380

Charges? For the people in the back.

By:

really gets me going

Time for a visit to your optometrist?

I've been there once when visiting a friend in Chattanooga. It is in the most yuppie, bourgeois part of town. Every rich kid commie wannabe faggot should be shot on the grounds of hypocrisy alone, not even to mention their kosher hatred of whites.

It turns out she prefers living like she's poor and black while surrounded by actual blacks and welfare kings/queens so she can claim white privilege. Possible trans-black.

tennessee.arrests.org/Arrests/Lillie_Stubsten_33769001/

We have to start killing these people soon.