What's a good game with parallel universes?

What's a good game with parallel universes?

Other urls found in this thread:

marathon.bungie.org/story/mifinalscreen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Undertale

Holla Forums tomorrow

Mario 64

life

Bioshock: Infinite

It's a smart game for smart gamers like me.

Urotsukidoji.

Lore of SMT is essentially built over various parallel universes.

nice meme

super mario 64

What

Actually I just wanted mario 64 replies, which I have gotten.

Falseflag bait of yours was unnecessary. Next thing you will complain about are video games with mythical creatures.

God dammit I fucking HATE the Pegasus.

Virtue's Last Reward.
The first game technically didn't have them.
Zero Time Dilemma sucks, though.

Do you mean like it happens in-universe? If so, I'd like some sources.
Or do you just mean different universes as in different non-connected works?

Marathon: Infinity seems to, although it isn't clear if the character is dreaming, moving through parallel universes/time-lines, or its some kind of meta reference to the fact that the player is essentially unstoppable.

Actual spoiler:
In the end after a super trippy sequence of dreams/parallel universes/timelines where you fail, betray your allies, etc. You succeed at stopping some huge Lovecraftian horror from emerging from a star it was imprisoned inside, and the A.I you were helping goes on to be an immortal god exploring the galaxy, etc. The end of the is a monologue by the A.I delivered at the end of the universe where he concludes the player character "is destiny". marathon.bungie.org/story/mifinalscreen.html

what are parallel universes i've been trying to get this down are they just like dimensions or something else entirely i know that any dimension beyond the 4th is infinite worlds with their own set of physics and rules to their dimensions.

i'm really starting to miss /sci/ those faggots were fun. discussion math and dimensions with them was a enlightening time.

Mario 64

Mario 64. Admit it OP, you just wanted a meme thread didn't you?

It certainly is the thinking man's game alright.

Holla Forums is shit

All of them, if you acknowledge the existence of parallel universes in the first place.

Both. The first few games of the main series have a bunch of timelines that branch off from them, one of which becomes the Devil Summer/Persona 1+2 timeline(s, see Persona 2 part 2 which is all about bleed between two parallel worlds)

There is also the shared metaphysics that were mostly fleshed out in SMT 2 and Nocturne in regards to the nature of the Amala Multiverse, which functions on belief and has cosmic seasons.

Shit taste tbh fam

Marathon is one weird trip itself, really good game though.

Chrono Cross
Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask. I guess this doesn't really count

But come on are you guys even trying…

She's cute

Bioshock Infinite.
Not even joking, I thought the game was very good and the story was very smart and interesting with great characters and setting, I'd say you should give it a go friend.

Watch this video, it's explained quite well.

John Titor knew about the Many Worlds Interpretation, and he still was a Christian. Try harder.

Dragon's Dogma, though their plan for parallel universes was way cooler before they cut 3/4 of the game's content.

It had parallel universes?

Every player's world is a parallel universe and the pawns can travel between them. When one universe ends, another begins but time doesn't really make any sense here so they aren't all in one straight line, they are parallel. Kinda like groundhog's day + parallel universes.

In the original plan there was a neverending tower out at sea that connected all of the parallel universes, if you went high or low enough you'd end up in another player's world and outside of pawns this was the only thing directly connecting the universes outside of time.

The game only starts to go into this batshit insane stuff after you kill the Dragon, because the Dragon was supposed to be pretty early in the game so you'd think that you had just beaten a normal not crazy fantasy RPG then you'd realize that the game had only just begun. But they ran out of time and money so they cut a lot of it like going to the moon, the infinite tower, and half the areas in Gransys.

Fuck off. Video related. Christianity and science go hand in hand.

And the motherfucking giant monsters, and the trip to the Moon. And since the game sold well for a new IP without a shred of support or publicity, they decide to make a fucking MMO region locked.
Capcome is made by jews shunned by their peers because they failed to make money.

Forgot this one too

Radiant Historia

What about the Bible's interpretation of "evolution" and Darwinism? Doesn't go hand in hand, does it?

*believed

Poor bait.

Stains Gate

John Titor simply knew the truth.

He changed nothing significant, because time has inertia and resists change. If he'd done anything more significant than show up on some Internet forums, he'd have had backlash from every direction until he was dead.

There's no way to confirm that even that small effort didn't kill him, either.

That depends on if people interpret Genesis literally or figuratively, m8. A lot of autistic edgelords try to make it seem like the low-hanging fruit they are picking by talking to the most retarded person they can find is suddenly the basis for the entirety of religion.

Darwinism isnt science its all speculation

All science is is speculation.

Backed up by a lot of reliable predictions.

The other bait threads had the OP mention something a bit religious, and then evangelical christfags and would swarm on it starting arguments
I mean, this thread looks like it's going to end up being the same shit because clearly we have an infestation, but the OP isn't at fault this time
You are, christfag

I think if we tried hard enough we could make Holla Forums the one place in the internet where Christfags and Atheistfags get along.

When you start interpreting things figuratively and selectively, which is very much necessary to make either christianity or islam compatible with science, one can pull whatever they want. It's fundamentally disingenuous to suddenly start interpreting random parts subjectively and say "oh yeah that's what they meant all along, they just wrote something entirely different, but still it means the same thing as what modern science has come up with!". The people who wrote those books had no fucking clue about evolution, they just pieced together an origin story for humanity from other origin stories and called it a day. It's not a cleverly disguised metaphor.

I'm pretty sure we had something to that effect before the D&C shills started pouring in

Gundam Breaker (No nip needed)
SD gundam G Generation (easy to get into despite being a nip strategy game)
Gundam: Gihren's Greed (Need to know nip 2 play)

it's shit

==あい ふるえる あい
それは わかれうた!!==

you're lucky I can sorta read runes

but seriously Menace of axis V is a better Gihren's Greed title by leagues, shin had like half it's game hidden behind a 30 dollar DLC paywall

Yeah but it doesn't have Unicorn fam, And I need me that unicorn alternate history.

uo

I can live without unicorn frankly

nice thumbnail

can you?

PU's are invisible and have no items on them

outside that fight and the sturm gallus fight Unicorn was meh

Seconding this. This game is a diamond in the rough

It's like you don't even have crippling low functioning autism with a severe moralfag whiteknight complex

thanks user very interesting video.

Portal 2 obviously
You should try it !!

so what was the epic deleted bait?