You fell for another Canadian game

You fell for another Canadian game

k

Gas yourself

Who?

I wasn't even interested of pirating it.

You should have known what you were getting into from HR.
Not me.

Wasn't the last DE some kind of tablet game?

What retard would trust them after that? HR was neat sure but hardly that good.

This game is out already?

I thought it already came out. really I'm not seeing what sets it apart from the last one.

shit thread
op a fag

Why are people bumping this?

I don't buy AAA games so I didn't fall for anything.

Also, fuck off back to cuckchan.

which one is yourself?

fuck off

So if I don't care about plot then this game is good? sounds like a recommendation if you ask me.

he paid 60 dollar for shovelware

The whole mechanical apartheid shit is framed in the most retarded way possible with the augmented ones being "oppressed". They can't even get their leftist progressive stack right.

You should really stop using words you don't understand user.

What do you expect from a bottom tier troll?

wew

Wait when did this came out?

He's clearly referring to the fact that OP's image was downloaded off of halfchan.

I bet the subpar scores mostly come from people still butthurt about their "aug lives matter" marketing

>terrible plot as said by journos
Sounds like Deus Ex, alright.

black lives matter montreal vs american sjws

battle of the century

The devs on mankind divided are huge lefty cucks anyway
Let them eat their own.

This. I'm not gonna believe a cuckchan image or journos on this shit until it's actually released. Why is this thread here, again? Even the OP image ran out of ammo on it and blatantly added his own shit and cut off the 30fps article title in order to get his biased view across. Yet people here bitch about journos having a bias. wew fuckin lad.

apparently the story is at max 20 hours long, which makes this game really, utterly, worthless. Don't even pirate it. Just play better games

Its like you've learned nothing over these past few years

Is that including side quests and item hunting as well? The original Deus Ex was around 20 hours along for the main quest and the side missions were around 5-10 hours on top of that, so if the new one's story mode is 20 hours then its not that bad if there's side content.

> Stealth still excellent
Meaning even game journos that have never played a game in their lives can manage it, against half blind opponents with tunnel vision.

"Saying mechanical apartheid literally but a billion black people back into cotton fields".
"Because of the Aug lives matter sign a million black people were executed by racist white police".

The original deus ex is about 12 hours. It's also a highly flawed game

user, I can understand being mad about reasonable things, but Deus Ex isn't nor ever has been a JRPG

Whoops, meant for

What's wrong with her teeth?

I can't even tell who's on who's side, seems BLM is triggered by some negro on the dev team wanting to speak about muh racism and shit because he uses their slogan in a crude facsimile and nigs are too fucking stupid understand a barebones analogy and just want to get triggered over everything.

Its dead.

This is a shill thread

Just because the other two games had new protagonists doesnt mean it's a tradition

Because not everybody likes what you like.

from what i heard the story is shit like its a "side " story level shit

what I'm getting from this is that the "good / real" ending will be locked away in DLC packs.

what the fuck gaming become ?

this , the ending of OG Deus EX was horrible but that game had fucking balls that no game today would ever try to pull off

they agave real fucking stats about how the world was /is going to shit. everyone is homeless. corporations becoming more powerful as people become powerless.

The average person has always been powerless throughout history, the only differnce is that power has gone from nationalistic monarchies to global corporations

Why?

The game has denuvo so good luck.

Hell no

All those mediocre 2016 releases get infected with Denuvo.
That's a good thing actually.

Denuvo's been cracked for a few weeks now.

Good. Otherwise I would be dissapointed I couldn't play it because of dejewvo

I don't think anyone here seriously does that

Only RotR has been cracked so far though, who knows if it works on the other games

torrent when?

all of you are dumb asses, the augmented people ARE NOT BLACKS, THEIR MUSLIMS NOTE: the bombings

you only see things through USA black and white people bull shit. THERE IS A REASON THIS IS SET IN FRANCE.

hey look at the french slums , it almost looks like a less futuristic version of the game

Emulated*. they didn't remove it

Nope, cracked.

Did they remove denuvo from the .exe?. they just emulated it.

Wait, so it's the superhumans who are filthy rich enough to afford augs that are being oppressed by the common people too poor to get them?

How does that make any sense.

Rise of the tomb raider actually got cracked

You should proofread your posts before calling other people dumbasses. This is pretty embarrassing.

that would imply I give the slightest amount of fucks about any of you.

Thief's stealth is excellent, anything else is trash

As for the rest of these reviews I don't really care because it was obvious from the start that this game would be mediocre trash. Preorder shittery, season pass, console release, the fact that it's still Adam Jensen, gameplay videos full of gay first person cutscenes that last forever and hilariously overpowered augmentations. The only good Do Sex was 1 but that was mostly just because of sheer attention to detail + redpilling, the stealth and shooting were always bad.

Bypassed you mean.

Yes I know that. but the way the cracked it is by emulating denuvo and removing the triggers from the game. the same crack will never work on another game because it didn't remove denuvo. Denuvo is still there in the game.
you can ask some experts on this if you want.

Disgusting. They should all be booted from France

TBH the only problem is they picked that word and retards latched onto it and figured the whole thing had to be a heavy-handed 1:1 analogy for south africa. Aug lives matter didn't help things either, but it well have been a result of the initial poor decision as well. Same as the zombies in HR that weren't originally supposed to be mindless but they named them 'crazies' and meme magic took over.

TBH I think it's a much more interesting theme to play around with (especially given that this is supposed to be sci-fi): The physically superior ones getting fucked by society. You could explore a lot of ideas about what it really means to be powerful, how dependence on technology can backfire on an individual level (as opposed to me am play gods) etc. Which would be really appropriate in a deus ex game, but are kind of the antithesis to progressive one-dimensional black and white thinking where you're either a miserable victim or an evil oppressor.

Don't tell me its a deus ex machina

fucking augs– i mean Muslims am I right

The last modern release I spent money on was dark souls
Was anybody really surprised about the game being shit? Just the fact they brought back Adam Jensen when they could've made a new protagonist like for all the other games was a big red flag since the announcement. It's lazy as hell.

wat
Throughout the game there's people talking about needing to get augs just to have a decent job. There's tons of talk about augmented workers building that big ass hole in the sea, and construction workers aren't exactly known for being filthy rich. The only augs stated to be expensive is adams, and that's because they were built to be unobtrusive.

Looking back at it I can't remember a single instance of hiding in shadows in HR, which at least you did sometimes in the original deus ex. I wish they'd been a little more low-tech and e.g. not had the cloak, had the cameras not sound the alarm if you'd killed the guy watching the monitors on the other end etc.

its almost like you didn't even play the game. augs were for the "working class" rich people didn't work thus having no need for augs.

Also, augs were dangerous as fuck and required a life time of drug use to make them work. every person with augs you met in the game either needed them to get ahead at their job, needed them for combat, or were forced to get them.

more importantly why is anyone expecting console games to not be locked to 30 fps?

ps4 was lead, pc port was done by another company HUGE red flag.

Was the point of the reviews you cobbled together supposed to be "don't trust reviews"?

Looks like only you fell for it OP.
I was never even going to pirate this, looked so lame.