Angry Ann Coulter Tweets Up A Storm

She should have a position in Trump's cabinet. Its a travesty she does not.

She's great, she has that little Benny Shapiro autism, but she's not a kike. Adios America is a good read and I'm pretty sure it's on /pdf/ or /pdfs/.

Usually agree with her, but Bannon called me a clown. He can burn in faggot hell for all I care.

Appoint her to the be the Rep at the UN or at the embassy in Sweden for the bantz.Trump should have appointed McCain to be the ambassador in Nam.

Goodness gracious. She's acting hysterical and showing once again why women should not be in politics.

Well even she agrees with that.

requesting image saying how the establishment hates us but can't attack us because it would look ridiculous that a bunch of 'clowns' are more damaging to them than anything anywhere else>>10447590

Is there a special hell for faggots? I always just thought there was one hell but with lots of different sections where demons rape you in the ass for eternity or whatever.

Faggot hell is where they don't rape you in the ass.

(((Wall Street traders)))

That would be heaven for them.

This

I don't know much about this Bannon stuff going down but is it plausible that Trump had him step down in order to go back to Breitbart and help shill for Trump seeing as the rest of the media gets more and more against him?

goddammit, i swear i had a pic of iron ann coulter dressed up as a nsdap with an eye patch or some shit

goddamn kikes stole my ann coulter folder!!!

anyway, i'm with ann. the only good thing about trump's administration from the beginning was bannon. trump was fun during the election and all, but i new he wouldn't actually do shit. then he got into office and it was kike city… except for bannon. goddammit i'm going to miss bannon

Why are you still following that faggot on social media? Are you fucking stupid or something?

that's always a horrible idea no matter how "based" a woman appears to be.(pic related)

According to Bannon himself this is what is happening. Also worth noting Bannon put in his 2 weeks notice 2 weeks ago and the MSM didn't know about it. Most of the leakers must have been dealt with

Acting hysterical is all she really does now. She put out a long article about how the wall will never be done, the day after this press briefing. She even linked to the damn press briefing in her article. All she does now is blackpill for any reason she can

It's not really blackpill when it's reality. Trump doesn't have any power when all republicans are against him

As requested. plus bonus picture of Holla Forums in action.