I'D RATHER BE DECAPITATED THAN SNITCH ON PALPATINE

The way the scene was shot he was about to say that Sheev was Darth Sidious but it was edited to remove that, probably better that way.

This is art

holy shit where was that

Or he might have just been too shocked to really believe this was happening. People frequently fail to make the most logical decision possible when under duress.

reported

HURRR, IT'S A PLOTHOLE! SEE THE PREQUELS R BAD!!! DISNEY RULES!

Why was Dooku such a retard to not realize that a Sith Lord might betray him?

I bet you're stupid enough to think this scene is comparable to the Snoke Kylo shit in The Last Jedi, aren't you? Let me explain the difference, Dooku had actual motivations for supporting Sidious, he explains them to Obi Wan in Attack of the Clones.

True but i don't think George was under duress when writing this.

Its the Sith way to kill your master after learning from their teachings because of the Rule of Two so since Dooku was planning on killing Sheev at some point, he must have realized that Sheev would try and prevent this by killing Dooku preemptively, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise that he might get betrayed at some point, especially considering the Sith feed off of negative emotions such as hate and anger.

Star Wars would be a better place if the Sith fed off of spankings

Maybe he was surprised that Palpatine managed to get a Jedi Order golden boy like Anakin to be his padawan.

OK, I can accept that.

Thank god we have the new Star Wars movies to wash the taste of these movies out of our mouths. Instead of a mary sue like Anakin or Luuke, we have a character like Rey who has to really struggle against an entire galaxy and so called "fans" that work against her because she is a strong woman. Thank Allah I saw Star Wars the Last Jedi, in theaters now, three times in IMAX.

This!
Thanks based Disney for saving the franchise from demented George.

He realized too late, at least that's how some novels and comics clarified it… too bad is "not canon" anymore.

star wars is just bad

Yes, but would he rather eat the rotten asshole of a roadkill skunk and down it with beer?

he's the angriest sith lord you've ever heard

HE'D RATHER HAVE
A BANTHA BULL
TAKE A DIARRHEA DUMP IN HIS EAR

Getting caught wasn't part of his plan. After losing to Anakin he was basically screwed no matter what he did.

DEW IT!

More than likely Dooku was fed the idea that Palpatine was going to bait Anakin and Obi-Wan and then join him in taking them down. He might have expected a knife in the back at some point but not every waking moment. So when Anakin got the upper hand(s) he was thinking Palpy would step in and finish Anakin, not the other way around.

Also the dude just lost his hands. Consider being a swordsman, dependent on those as the extension between you and your weapon. Even with the prospect of getting it replaced, in the moment, a nightmarish situation had just occurred that was probably occupying a big part of his mind. And he was probably going into shock anyways.

i still didnt get what he was supposed to be. he was shown to be like a gray jedi, he even told anakin that palpatine was evil but i dont know. writers came up short

Palpatine used the force to silence Dooku

He was a confederate. He believed that the Republic was becoming too centralized in its powers and genuinely wanted to help the separatists in their battle. He wanted to betray Palpatine and his plan and believed that he was in charge. But it was just a feeling.

it's not clear at what points he is and is not bullshitting

Star wars is shit. Every movie.

>Darth insidious
>Darth invader
>Darth "intyranus" isn't a fucking word you cucktyranus
BRAVO LUCAS

The CIS did nothing wrong.

He has a fucking red lightsaber, dude. He's sith.

What? He was fighting anakin and thought he'd win like last time, then anakin won and dooku thought anakin was a jedi so he wouldnt kill him, then he sees palpatine tell anakin to kill him and that anakin is a sith so he just gives an extremely surprised look to palpatine and gets decapitated before he can utter "wtf?"

Palpatine used the force on his mouth.

anyone have that pic comparing the jedi order and the empires kill counts?
iirc the Jedi order has roughly 100,000 times the amount the Empire does.

also there's another pic it explains why Palpatine did what he did, something about him being a prophet or something…

Why live?

You did, didn't you?

Wait a second, if there is a Kylo Ren… there may be a Kylo Stimpy, his good twin.

tbh i assumed the knights of ren all took ren as their surname and made up some mumbo jumbo for their first names.

I want to train Maris Brood now

I wonder what color her nipples and labia are

nipples are definitely black like her hair, or a very dark brown. labia is probably a darker shade of her skin, but not some roast beef shit.

hi Holla Forums

I wonder if she wears cute panties. A delicate side hidden away where no one can see.

Knowing how Sith tend to soil their huggies all the time? She likely wears pull-ups

she looks horny

reminder that "space-diapers" are canon

And that the Sith ones tend to lean heavily to the "dark side"a lot.

Commies BTFO

This shows that Darth Tyranus was a real nigga, he knew that you never snitch.

vader = father you dummy

I want to shoot her in the heda. Her Boss fight is so fucking shitty
fuck this game and fuck that cunt