Xenoverse 2

Majin Vegeta confirmed! We can only hope he has his energy ring restraints and they are learnable by the create a character.

Looks pretty fun. I'm looking forward to giant namek form.
Whats up with the dude with the cell looking head? Is that a hat for namekians?

Also new scans.

If anyone cares, I've been playing Fusions and there's a point where you meet Mira and Towa. They recognize kid!Trunks as his future incarnation being a pain their side, indicating Xenoverse or DBO is actually canon to that game (of course the movies, Super and GT are all present and the game explicitly takes place in a dimension created by a wish for the ultimate gathering of warriors).

Your character can wear a cell costume

Will this too be DeviantArt: The Game? So i can make my own toon?

That is the concept, yes. Its quite fun, if you are some kind of faggot who likes fun that is.

Oh that uh, wow. That seems so hard to beat. Yeah.

looks OK I guess

?

C'mon, stop being a pretendo.

Evil Hercule was in the first game and he got quite the power boost.

What? Evil Hercule was weaker than normal Hercule, we are talking about the guy who beat Cell and the god of destruction here.

It looks like there are more "casual" looking outfits this time around. That's nice.

The female majin also has normal looking glasses.

I thought more people would care about this possibility.

So when are we getting a decent DBZ game with at least a semi-appropriate scale and without everything being dumbed down (e.g. SSJ)?

Without the Mary Sue DeviantArt bullshit OC would be great too.

Game's looking pretty good. I'm hoping the game's more fun than the first. I'm mixed on how you apparently need to "learn" to fly in this game. I mean on one hand, its neat they're going through that much progression, on the other, it makes those neat vehicles pointless after you can fly.

They're just bringing in more things from the failed Dragon Ball MMO. I've played it
I just want them to stop trying so hard to be part MMO in all the wrong ways.

Hopefully the game is better though. The co-op looks rad though. That was co-op right?

You shouldn't have mentioned that.

I could tell from how they've been bringing in characters and plot points from it. Still, would like there to be more use for the vehicles.

And it does look like it. Though it might be a parallel mission.

What i supposed to be the human alternate form?

you mean their transformation? you get Nimbus and the powerpole.

The "Awakened" form is the human getting a power pole and a nimbus. Its pretty lame.

That is pretty gay. I was hoping they would have done a max power roshi thing.

Goddamn it.

They were in the first game and anyone could learn them

I think they confirmed races.

"This is my hole Vegeta, it was made for me!"

I would have liked for them to do something with an original plot, and the various previous villains being side things or resurrected. Did not really care for showing up the main cast of DBZ even if Goku steals the moment for the last fight. That bit actually pissed me off, even if the character actually deserved it for all the spotlight stealing done leading up to that.

In the first game Goku only steals it if you are too slow in winning. It's entirely possible to get the finisher yourself.

Is it any good?

they should have a mech suit transformation for humans

It's like they forgot their origins or something.

Well in all fairness, they're the ones that start off with auto-regen ki. And besides the mech suit, most of the other transformations that weren't in the previous game would be pretty lame too.Because humans in DBZ were really lame thanks to sayians and namekians being OP as shit

Humans made all the best techniques that everyone used when they were at a disadvantage, though. Which when you think about it is what techniques are fucking supposed to do. Krillin and Tien's moves are the only ones that aren't completely useless while at a lower powerlevel than the enemy. People use solar flare every five minutes (and occasionally multiform), and Krillin's disk never failed in the manga.

Yes. Don't try it if you don't read Nipponese though.

sigh

I hope it gets released in english, then.

I need to learn japanese.

Then do it!