1. Find letter at the beginning of string of numbers on back of SS card, bottom right

1. Find letter at the beginning of string of numbers on back of SS card, bottom right.
2. Go to 4:54 in anonymoos video ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb6nxxvM2ps and find city letter in left-most column.
3. Go to w ww.random411.com/federal-reserve-bank-routing-numbers-bycity-usa-united-states-america/. Ctrl-F and search for city.
4. Any routing number with the city linked to the letter on the back of your SS card is fair game. Your SS number is your account number.

The Federal Reserve has several accounts opened in your name. Do what you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/w/wiretransfer.asp
freedom-school.com/the-ucc-connection.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interesting. I know the feds just admitted in court to the trust accounts, should be interesting

Here's some screenshots in case that gets taken down.

free money?

This only works if you're a sovereign citizen.

Bingo.

Checked. I'm feeling sovereign as fuck these days. My four wheel drive supersedes ( ((their))) crumbling shit roads

Is this going to make me shoot myself in the back of the head multiple times?

Probably but you would be one of thousands.

cant wait to check this out later

and so it begins

Please explain.

Two people are already in jail for this shit.

Watch some compilations on youtube, user. They are what happens when you are bored with your life but not smart about it either.

I know what sovereign citizens are though it seems stupid to me but what does that have to do with the trust accounts? I wouldn't doubt the kikes hiding money from us.

Sauce?

for those itt wondering what OP is getting at

Checked. I could feel sovereign too if it means a payout so I can bug out. The Happening is coming and working all day for MIC sucks anyway.

I feel I should explain that second image, the debt the government collects is the federal reserve notes in the trust acct of your 'company' (you), it seems counter intuitive but fed notes are actual literally representation of debt, so when you 'buy' something you aren't exchanging two goods, you are transferring debt between 'corporations'

So if you have all this and have come this far, how does one actually "get" at it

What was this guy's name again? Jordan something. Jordan Maxwell?

I would imagine a wire transfer and a strong stomach

never heard of him tbh, used to be alot of sources on this but most are (((shutdown))) and few are understandable

It's jordan Maxwell. He's done whole documentations about this. Get good, newfriend.

he the one that try's to tell people gender and sex are different? and by using gender they label themselves as cattle?

Explain I'm literally retarded when it comes to matters of finance beyond the numeric finances themselves.

I thought about becoming sovereign years ago. The problem is that there is basically no end to the color of law. You can show how a law doesn't apply to you, and the courts just say that it does and throw you in jail no matter how right you are.

It's the same thing with income tax. The tax code clearly says we don't have to pay, and the supreme Court has ruled that wages are not income and cannot be regulated by the tax code, but just try telling a judge that. You'll be in jail in no time.

(checked)
i hope you do okay
"BREAKING DOWN 'Wire Transfer'

A wire transfer is used to transfer funds from one bank or financial institution to another. These transfers are considered remittance transfers under U.S. law. However, since the inception of wire transfers, the term has also come to represent any electronic transfer of money from one person to another.

No physical money is transferred between banks or financial institutions when conducting a wire transfer. Instead, information is passed between banking institutions regarding who the recipient is, what his bank account number is and how much money he is receiving. Nonbank wire transfers sometimes do not require bank account numbers.

The sender of a wire transfer first pays for the transaction up front at his bank. The recipient's bank receives all the necessary information from the initiating bank and deposits its own reserve funds into the correct account. The two banking institutions then settle the payment on the back end, after the money has been deposited. This is why no physical transfer is made during a wire transfer.
Types of Wire Transfers and Associated Costs

All legitimate wire transfers take two days or less to process, on average. If an electronic form of payment takes longer than a few days, it is not a true wire transfer. A domestic wire transfer is processed on the same day when it is initiated and can be received within a few hours. International wire transfers can be expected to be delivered within two business days.

The reason for the two differing lead times comes from the use of domestic Automated Clearing Houses (ACH) and foreign processing systems. A domestic wire transfer only has to go through a domestic ACH and can be delivered within a day. International wire transfers must clear a domestic ACH and also its foreign equivalent, adding a day to the process.

Wire transfers cost money to initiate, regardless of whether they are domestic or international transfers. Some providers of domestic wire transfers charge as little as $25 per transaction, but the fee can get as high as $35 or more. International wire transfers sometimes have a higher fee; it's possible to pay upwards of $45 to initiate an international wire transfer."

investopedia.com/terms/w/wiretransfer.asp

it is very hard to pull off a victory in court I would suggest reading this
freedom-school.com/the-ucc-connection.html

You live in America you better deal with it

Thanks, capped.

Color of law does not work with material fraud. Financial instruments are based in Guernsey or the City of London.

If you were born in Quebec (a Holy See) you are a natural person, which is different from incorporation.

t.leaf lawfag

One of the best threads in a long long time.

So, how do I become a sovereign citizen tovget my hands on my rightful money?

You break the law, then yell "Am I being detained?", until you get shot, beat up, or tazed. Then you represent yourself in court.

How much are in these "trust accounts"
What is the basis for the fed opening accounts with your SS number and your actual name as an "account holder?"
What is the penalty of law for withdrawing funds from an account that is established in your own name?