Operation Smoke And Stroke

On Operations so Peaceful, its like we were never there.

Operation Smoke and Stroke
Fake Flyers, online campaigns, fake petitions the whole lot. make it so real they have to go… to find no one. Thoughts?

So basically this

100% I think they should be locations with Business, lots of people

bump

Bumppity because this sounds like it could provide us with lots of entertainment and help push the left further into insanity

This is something I could look forward to. You could probably convince people that the "alt-right" is marching without permits. Imagine antifa going to Chicago or Detroit?

checked em great ideas

EVEN BETTER IDEA

will they attack if there's no imagery or hatespeech?

Eventually they'll catch on based on the accounts posting the flyers. Send well done flyers to users with a large following. Locations are key to all of this.

Is that a joke? Yes, of course they will.

Of course they will. And if you're still unsure, photoshop red arm bands or a swastika in there somewhere. They'll lap that shit right up.

Won't matter if you just say there's a hidden group of nazis blending in with the crowd. The useful idiots in their paranoia, would be worked up finding a nazi; they'll target anyone who they think looks like a nazi. This would piss people off immensely, even if the media tries to say, "But the nazis set them up". Because regardless of circumstances, a horde of thugs recklessly targeting people won't be tolerated by the general public no matter what.

Definitely this. Make these altkikes earn their shekels.

wasn't meant as a joke. i wasn't sure just how retarded and paranoid they are

Super bump. Let's get to work

I know this is not a proper way nigger tier to explain this but as Marshal Mather's has said,"I am, whatever you say I am, If I wasn't, why would you say I am?" Describing the phenomena of forced radicalization. If everyone keeps calling me a White Nationalist, why not become a White Nationalist? We have been shown time and time again how effective this method works along with some encouraging literature and community coming from us.

Push me over the edge, I might as well fall.

Haha, yes

IN HIGH CRIME GHETTO AREAS

We need flyers made, but if we coordinate here, leftypol will jew it all up.
I suggest that we choose existing events for the cucked right, and make ebil nahtzee fliers to provoke antifags into shitting up their chessboard

This will be gold if we can make it happen. Stirred up antifa will arrive hoping to fight Nazis but they'll only find cops.

Indeed.
HEIL FUCKING HITLER