Fantasy girls in media

Almost every space/fantasy women look like shit outside of elves and vampires

Which fantasy/monster/ space girl do you consider to be a qt?

None. I'm not a fag.

Aimee Mullins as a catwoman in Cremaster 3.

I like fishfus.

She's hot, whoever the chick in OP is.

In the movie The Cell, there's a dead woman who was completely bleached and it made me rock hard, I wanked to that often. I just wanted to cum all over her perfect pale tits.

Pick one.

Would break my dick OFF in that crazy-ass Elf.

BAE
A
E

ehh, she comes off too much as being obvious waifu-bait.

I would legit betray my bloodline and make hybrids with her :3

Mmmmmmmmm

Her slave girl was better.

Why did Defiance suck such total shit? It feels like a massive wasted opportunity.

The same guy behind Alien Nation and Farscape made it, it should have been fantastic, but I think what was different was they didn't have the same budget for special effects make up and virtually every race looked like shit. The "white people" aliens had the most attractive make up, but that was mostly just down to having the most attractive actors and actresses and white being attractive. The idea behind their race was still progressive dreck, "They look human but everything about them is white, so they're rich and enslaved eachother and the other races and are all evil and manipulative." The second most common race were cat people with vague spiritual powers who all dressed like they were going to a steampunk larping convention. All the other races felt really poorly developed. Maybe if the makeup had been better, and the sets felt more alien I would have been better able to accept it. The plots felt rushed, none of the characters were truly interesting. They should have left the door open to add more races later.

As it stands all anyone remembers it for is a few scenes of completely literally white chicks bathing in pools.

It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. It was simply "meh".

Sad.

I'm including video games, anime, comic books and tabletop games in the list then.

Not sure if just dumb or trolling.

Either way, he's not wrong on the makeup they used for that race making it look like they all have FAS.

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. The sassy lassy with the classy chassis.

total ripoff of Vampira tbh

fix'd

Cenobabes

Good choice

Mii

It all makes sense now!

if you wouldn't fugg, you are a faggot

Is she a werewolf or a wereraccoon? Either way I want to stuff her hairy pussy with my hairy cock

Actually, the ville race that slaved and even hunted other races were a race of purple niggers

Who is going to play Nanachi in the inevitable Netflix movie adaptation?

dumped

Why is she so perfect?

She just looks Finnish tbh.

So cute

Too bad about aging.

could that dance be any fucking smaller christ

how am i supposed to fap to imax for ants

The author specifically left Nanachi's gender ambiguous, all the adult females in the series have tits. Guarantee you there is (or was before the transformation) a dick on that thing.

Still, he's fluffy.

I seriously read your post as "can her chest be any smaller how am I supposed to fap"

It's the only source I've seen for that sorry

this picture is from this year

Now post one with her whole body. She's a fridge now.

She's a grade-A grill

She makes my dick plenty happy

Goddess

This picture always gets me

Imagine if Emma Watson had a big feminine dick she fucked boys bums with!

My nigger

She doesn't even fit the basic parameters of this thread you sperg. Could you not spam her in every single thread?

Her movies are shit, her opinions are airheaded, her body is garbage, she looks like Richard Dawkins, she has no tits, and she spearheaded a feminist campaign to try to get Hillary Clinton elected because muh vagina.

Farscape became what it is once O'Bannon wasn't the showrunner.
He only created the characters and the setting of Defiance, the rest of the show was made by the people who worked on BSG (writers, CG artists, composer). I wish they didn't go full soap like Eureka, I feel like the actors were really underused.

Look at this kid and laugh