(((Ancestry))) bashes White Nationalists

Didn't see a thread on this, but found these articles when looking at my Ancestry DNA tests again.
I've seen it brought up before, and I'll ask:
Do kikes push shitskin genes into DNA test results to try and fight (((hated)))?

archive.fo/yE8jG
archive.fo/p069M

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/10/013433
genetiker.wordpress.com/
eurogenes.blogspot.com/
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/09/20/are-australoids-and-pacific-islanders-negroid-a-reply-to-pumpkinperson/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ErdgY6FkxI
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/02/09/out-of-factfrica/
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/04/09/the-evolution-of-human-skin-variation/
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/05/27/to-the-alt-right-modern-man-did-not-begin-in-europe/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/something-nordic-supremacists-will-not-like-44d99e8a4188
johnhawks.net/weblog/fossils/miocene/graecopithecus/graecopithecus-fuss-2017.html
theconversation.com/theres-not-enough-evidence-to-back-the-claim-that-humans-originated-in-europe-78280
bga101.blogspot.ca/2012/09/eurogenes-ashkenazim-ancestry-test-files.html
minorityhealth.hhs.gov/templates/browse.aspx?lvl=1&lvlID=7
newscientist.com/article/2132026-our-common-ancestor-with-chimps-may-be-from-europe-not-africa/
newscientist.com/article/2129042-first-americans-may-have-been-neanderthals-130000-years-ago/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0080031
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/05/10/homo-erectus-in-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hatred* goddamn

Does anyone even believe the results these kike services return?

I'm convinced they tell EVERYONE they have some percentage of jew in them, in a subtle attempt at influencing people to think "you can't hate the jews, you're 5% jewish!"

I'm convinced they do some shit.
For context, my test returned 99% European (fuck yes) but somehow there's

It is an utter scam.

damn, I won't recommend ancestry to anyone else that wants a DNA test anymore. I'm an American, and Mine came back 100% European. I'm going to get another DNA test from a different company to verify that it should be the same.

nope

This. If you are lucky enough not to have had a DNA sample stolen from you then DO NOT willingly lob your data into the system.

Yeah, but I'm curious if there's any company that doesn't do shady stuff with your genes.

Good lord.

Assholes told me I was part nigger, those lying fucks!

Too late, I fucked up and used my real name.

DNA is a tricky subject to begin with, because the simple fact is there are a lot of strange genes that are floating around. They can make a "guess" at where you came from based on things that are very frequent within a population, but there's no way to get a completely accurate account. Things get even trickier when you get mixed descendants - a theoretical 100% German father and 100% Irish mother will not produce a 50/50 kid. The kid might manifest a greater amount of inferior German genes or superior Irish genes.

The only way you can be sure about your heritage is to actually look at the records. I can show - on my maternal line - an ancestral line going back over 500 years. That tells a lot more than any DNA test does.

There are plenty of actual laboratories that you can pay to give you accurate results. But they won’t do it for $49 or whatever. The cheap services are essentially a novelty and provide disclaimers as much as admitting the fact. Go to a lab; pay a trained professional a fair price for their time. You get what you pay for but I doubt any service offers 100% accuracy.

A proper lab earns its money via offering accurate results and has less invective to sell your data on the side as a supplemental revenue stream. But you can never guarantee they don’t all share their data with the state. If they do then they will have been forced to keep the fact secret, obviously.

Heh. You might be you might not be.

Check who owns the DNA banks/testing facilities and ask yourself they question again. You already know the answer.

It was interesting that I'm 61% Eastern European, so I must have gotten some from my mom's side of the family (maybe).
Also, for some reason I'm not in any "genetic communities". Not sure why. I guess I can choose one manually, but they didn't place me in one.

We're alone in this boys.

I've said this forever, these DNA tests are run by kikes and will always say anything but white ancestry.
They are trying to trick the populace into thinking they're diverse goys.

Diversity is our weakness.
Well, if it's anything but non-European.

Can't wait to see my local grocery store chain denounce white supremacy next, as it seems like literally fucking everything is doing it. Imagine if this were the reaction to dunecoon extremism or anything that poses an actual legitimate threat, we'd have fixed shit a long fucking time ago.

I.e., you don't understand statistics.

I had my parents do a DNA test so I could learn my ancestry by proxy. Am I sneaky or what?

no, you just have shitskin genes ya fuckin mutt.

Ancestry is Mormon-owned and run. Their headquarters is located near Brigham Young University and they hire heavily from there. Additionally, all Mormons get free access to their archives to assist with the church's posthumous baptism program. The Mormon church is very much kiked, believes they are regathering the twelve tribes of Israel.

Spend the time to do some real genealogical work, and if you're from European stock, there's a very good chance you'll be able to trace most of your ancestors back 500 years or more. Christians have always been big on baptismal, marriange, and death records. I can trace my entire family back at least seven generations, and decent chunks of it 30.

My ambiguous "other" results put me in Caucasus. Despite the very valid concerns, and the general problems with Ancestry and the LDS Church, I do think they are currently not manipulating DNA results. My family history is very well researched (exmormon) and my DNA results correlated perfectly.

Painfully accurate.

Gas them.

I really need to do that.
Great aunt of mine, years ago when I was very young, gave me some information on our family tree, but I've long since lost it.
If I could find one long-lost item from my childhood, it would be that packet.

I would gas the org in a heartbeat, but I think a lot of Mormons are savable. Utah is the closest thing to a white ethnostate and The Book Of Mormon is basically Race War: The Book. I don't think Joseph Smith had any idea what he was messing with when he wrote/plagiarized his stuff.

When you're going to have a week to sperg out, sign up for the free two week trial on ancestry, and get a free account on familysearch.org. You can plow through a lot of it in a couple days. The further back you go, the more likely some other distant relative has done the heavy lifting for you.

Dont use familysearch.org if you don't want Mormons to perform posthumous baptisms and Masonic-inspired ordinances for your ancestors. It is the exact same system they use to track their work.

I'm cool with that. They already rebaptized Luther, so I'll be in good company.

True, I figured Mormons were mostly white.

Interesting, I'll look into it.
But what the fuck is this about posthumous baptism?

The genetic issue is a red herring. Only the most naive of "white supremacists" care about dna. It's phenotype/perceived race and demographics that matter. If someone is perceived as fitting the general phenotypical description of white, then they are white.

Mormons believe that every single person that ever lived needs to be baptized (and endowed, and sealed, I'll explain in a sec) in their church to go to heaven after the end of the world occurs. They have members collect lists of their ancestors' names and bring them to the temple, there is a baptismal font there and they are baptized repeatedly by proxy in the name of their ancestors. If you don't bring any lists (printed from FamilySearch, which tracks their work and members' family trees), the temple will give you a list of names pulled from the database. If you do any work in familysearch, your ancestors' names (and yours, once you die) will go into that pool, or a (sometimes very) distant Mormon relative will go pull them and take them in to do ordinances.

As for endowments and sealings, they essentially believe that there are multiple tiers of heaven and to get to the highest one (which is the only one where you get to see God again and also where you can potentially become a God), you need to be endowed and sealed to your spouse. The Endowment is effectively a plagiarized version of the Masonic initiation ceremony, complete with clothing rituals, signs and tokens, and oaths committing everything you own or do towards building the LDS church. Somebody filmed it and put it on YouTube, it's a couple of hours long for the whole process. Sealings are effectively a Mormon-specific spiritual wedding, these are also done repeatedly and by proxy for the dead, and done in Endowment clothes (pic related).

I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. Ancestry.com may also be sharing data, they are very closely tied with FamilySearch (though I'm already fucked because all of my family is Mormon and I previously did all of these ordinances for myself, despite "having my records removed".

Chaim?

Strictly speaking the SJWs who work at Ancestry did, and blackmailed anyone who didn't agree with their usual tactics, so that the """whole""" company feels this way.

Explain yourself.

Interesting. I remembered the tiered Heaven gimmick, but that's new info for me about sealing your spouse with you for god-status.

You guys are just plain right wing weird.

Still trying? Get out.

They're the worst service ever and fraudsters.
Here's an enormous Review of every DNA testing company:

Saved. And thanks user.

top wew

Even if it did turn out that every single white person had even a drop of non-white blood, it still shows that there's a strong correlation between the success of a people and having more white blood. Whether you took all of the white people of the UK or Germany or whatever, they're still going to be smarter and better off as a society than anywhere in Africa, etc. Based upon that one could reasonably expect that they'd do even better without that supposed one drop.

also, I've included the template for anyone who wants to play
captcha wir z gd

don't suppose you have any idea where it came from? I'd love to have a sortable/filterable version

>biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/10/013433
The figure I posted is in a .pdf titled "ExtendedDataFigure1" in the Supplementary material.

Here. There's many others you must check out if you're into Genetics (pic related).
Also, these are blogs that tracks the Phenotypes and Genes of ancient samples:
genetiker.wordpress.com/
eurogenes.blogspot.com/

Welcome to real HBD.

There's no argument against the fact that there are numerous sub-species of humans. The fact that we can interbreed doesn't make us the same. People with Neanderthal blood have far more in common than with aborigines or africans.

1) 23&me is run by a kike. And that kike happens to be the sister of the gigakike who runs google. Pure coincidences abound.
2) The other issue is with the way the ancestry scoring works. It's just by association. They take a group that self-identifies as X population, and then they match your results to that population to see how alike they are, more or less. The issue is that it treats "Ashkenazi jew" as its own ethnic identity, even though it's really not. It's really a miscegenated hybrid between european and middle eastern DNA. The reason why so many people get varying percentages of kike blood showing up is because it's matching with the white genes the jews stole, to put it in very simple terms.

Furthermore, DO NOT GET ANY DNA TESTS DONE
THEY STORE YOUR DATA
THEY WILL SELL YOUR GENETIC INFORMATION
IT WILL BE USED IN FORENSICS
DO NOT DO IT. THE NOVELTY OF FINDING OUT YOUR GREAT GRANDMOTHER CUCKED YOUR GREAT GRANDFATHER ISN'T WORTH IT

yeah and you're a nigger so what's up?

Fuck off Jared "they look white to me" Taylor.

Nice ID.
I'm surprised

where is the one for the spics?

If you actually read your results from any of these companies, they're pretty bad. The uncertainty factor is rather large, sometimes ranging an entire half of your ancestral line. My parents bought a test for me while I was researching my family history and it had insane stuff in it like "12.5% Irish" with a range of 0-49%. The best they'll give you is "you could maybe possibly be this". If you want a truly accurate look at your DNA, you'd be better off seeing if your local university has a DNA lab and would be willing to sequence it for you.

Spics are mixed-breed. Mestizos are half mongoloid and half white

This. Ancestry, 23andme, and the like are used to falsify genetic data. "see goy you are 7 percent African why are you so racist?" while also gathering genetic data for a kike genophage weapon or any other number of nefarious schemes that are enabled by gathering genetic data. Do not take a 23andme, at best, your insurance premiums of your grandkids might be adjusted accordingly based on genetic predisposition to disease, at worst you are enabling white genocide in the most direct manner possible.

I think they just run the surname against a list and profit! while handing over the genetic material to the FBI who has quite the nice db now.

Yup, the sensitivity is dogshit. I remember seeing a video of Brittany Venti's results, and they were all fucked up. She's a known quadroon, meaning it should show nog DNA as ~12.5%, give or take. And yet, it ranked her as being like 30% nigger ancestry. Complete horseshit.

Your giving DNA samples to the feds,health insurance company's and HR contractors if you use these services. In exchange they give you some bullshit report. Don't think that data wont be used against you or your children in the future.

Not saying that these kikes aren't distorting/outright lying about certain reports, but I gotta say my 23&me report coincided pretty well with my understanding of my family history (No non-European, no Jew, but a little bit of "broadly North-western European" and "broadly European" wiggle room where they might be able to "correct" into being Ashkenazi if they feel so inclined). And it debunked bullshit running through my mom's side of the family about supposed (1/8th) Red Nigger ancestry, so that's nice.

So not every report you get (if you want to do that) will necessarily add bullshit minority groups, but you never know.

Yeah I remember something about some Cherokee on my mom's side, some great-grandmother WAY back, but that didn't show up in my test at all.

Well judging by your language in that post
:^)

I'd recommend also running your raw data through GED Match. I also had a family legend involving indians on my Dad's side. Didn't show up on Ancestry but showed up in small percentages, 2% being the highest, using other algorithms. Even after running through virtually every algorithm I could though, family records are still more valuable. My mother's side can be traced back to the Netherlands and Germany all the way back to the 1400s (thanks opa!) but his and my DNA results still only hint at it with strange anomolies depending on the algorithm.

What's average abbo IQ anyways? Is it lower than subsaharan africans?

Wouldn't that be for an octoroon? 12.5% is 1/8, or am I missing something?

No shit.

Yeah, that was a typo. I meant octoroon

I checked out my 23 and me reports at a 50% CI (the broadest available) and saw no evidence supporting any Native American ancestry. I'm taking your advice and checking out my GED Match (thanks for the recommendation, I wasn't aware of that service), and fortunately I haven't seen any indicator of it yet. Then again, it hasn't done batch processing yet, so if many-to-many comparisons will shine any light on any such ancestry remains to be see.

Polite sage because I'm not talking about Ancestry's kikery right now.

you know, i wonder if ancestry.com lied about my mother having a little over 10% west african DNA

And African too.

according to what ive read Holla Forums it is

are capoids any better or worse than congoids?

I've yet to see any actual studies on their IQ, just memes about how retarded they are.

Average is 150 and they don't drink gasoline or sleep on highways at all.

Let us settle this shit:
>notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/09/20/are-australoids-and-pacific-islanders-negroid-a-reply-to-pumpkinperson/

I can trace mine as far back as 1270. God bless the Scottish for having clans eh?

What.

Oh I'm aware that they're retarded, the question is how retarded. Remember subsharan african average IQ is ~60.

Nope. Sage for double post.

me too. this will be interesting

Somewhat related to the thread, but does anybody have a detailed eye color comparison chart?
My eyes are blue/grey but they change a lot depending on lighting and mood, and clothing even. I love my eyes, but I'm just not sure exactly what they are.
61% Slavic, for context.

Your post made me go through the bibles and charm books into what my family tree was. I used etymology on the last maiden names in 1850s and those countries came back. I don't know why my great grand mother was exiled on the isle of man until she stowed away from Essex to California, must be a Celt thing.

But wow I really understand why Euros say Americans are white mutts. Further I hope for less brother wars in the future displacing peoples and changing flags.

that's the best way to do it. you get more information that way.

Why is the "Caucasoid" wearing a kippah? I never understood that in this infographic.

Reported for promotion of race mixing.

ebin

So is 23andme non-shit?

Its like a real time human genome project. Let other suckers be their giunea pig. That will flip into a data minefield.

Pretty sure it was started by a Jewess that formerly worked at (((Google))).

Anybody?
I realized I should have saged the original reply.

You can't be 2/4 irish 1/4 eastern european 1/8 spanish and 1/8 scandinavian.
Genes don't work that way.
It's a shit schekel grubbing meme for d&c and dna bank for further goy identification

also

wew

not me, schlomo. with the exception of some Caucasus "trace dna," I'm 100% Euro, you kikeniggerfaggot.

that's trace dna, dude, it doesn't even matter. the tests aren't perfect and sometimes some mitocondrial dna can slip through the genepool. you probably have a common ancestor from the middle east like 40,000 years ago. so, literally nothing

not that user, but its not just statistics, but also the limitations of the test. mine gave me ranges, and they were huge. i'm almost all british and german, so it was like 33%-75% German (I think it was technically "West European" - so French-German) and 40%-85% British. The reason for this is the genetic "base" is in SE England and West Germany. The angles and the saxons invaded England from NW Germany like 1,000 years ago and took that shit over.

Anyway these are broad statistical averages that have difficulties taking into account population movements over time. they are literally looking for certain identifying "markers" in your dna, not examining it line-for-line. they look for these markets in the current living population (that has lived in an area for like at least 3 generations or something like that) and then assume that the most prevalent markers in a particluar area, especially if they are rare elsewhere, are "ancient" dna.

tl'dr: it works really good across continents but not very good within them. the science just isn't there

Please elaborate.
What are you then? Just European or whatever? Because you can further subdivide within a continent. If this is just bait, you got me.

Yeah, I don't really count it. Just feels damn good to be AT LEAST 99% European, with no Jew at all.

Forgot about that, yeah, AncestryDNA gives you ranges (not sure about the others). There's a certain confidence that I'm 61% Eastern European, but still. The minimum is 50%, which I already knew since my father is from Poland.

Underrated post.

My family has been into ancestory for a long time. We did our own original research.

I did 23 & Me earlier this year. It confirmed my heritage to be 99.999% what I expected it to be and then they threw in some random "7th or 8th generation North West African" ancestor. Like Moroccan. I can totally rule that out as a sample error as this doesn't make any sense. At least to me and what I know about stats, that' what it appears, an outlier in the data or something they put there intentionally. I wouldn't worry about it. 0% ashkenazi, 0% other jewish 99.9999999% white northern European. Maybe some 8th generation gr gr great great great grandpa got their dick whet into some hot Moroccan poon? Who knows? I don't really care.

This one? m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ErdgY6FkxI

Problem is that certain markers ARE shared among many different populations but may be more common in some. Homo Sapiens Sapiens are not fully one generic bunch. Africans have an amount of archaic human ancestry while whites have some neanderthal.

The problem is that we are unable to find a purely 'human' group on the planet. That should raise some questions. Similar markers in our genes don't even mean that we have common ancestry (in a regional sense) by necessity because we don't know what a lot of DNA even does for certain. We cannot take DNA and then force it to express what it does at this point, only take what we have and observe similarities.

Hair and eye color are a tiny fraction of genes and we're extremely similar to apes in our make up. Hell, bananas still share over half of our basic DNA structure. The influences different part of the strand have on others are not fully understood and we've been working backwards this whole time because it isn't fully possible to do it any other way. It means that we can broadly tell ancestry pretty easily, even from a skeleton. Precision just isn't possible until we fully understand the biological structure of the human race which isn't possible with certainty at this point in history.

Whites do not always have Neanderthal. A certain percentage will, but whites will not always have it. This is a fallacy.

OoA is true.

Do you deny evolution too? Do you know about the evolution of human skin variation?

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/04/09/the-evolution-of-human-skin-variation/

Are you implying that Man evolved in Europe? Are you referring to Fuss et al (2017)? Doesn't mean what you think it means.

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/05/27/to-the-alt-right-modern-man-did-not-begin-in-europe/

Congratulation, your data is now safe with DNA-Google

Did you log in with your Facebook password?

Saw this coming from years ago. Once you see the Jew's shaming, race-mixing modus operandi, you can't unsee it.

Full video of Kike DNA Exposed (inspired by this thread)

Yep, that's the one. The Salt Lake temple has people act out the parts, most temples use recordings and a film, I embedded that version. They don't use that film anymore, though. Nobody on YouTube seems to have recorded the new film, the script is the same, but it's 15 minutes longer because it adds more slack time to fit nog languages in when it's translated.

Is it me or did this always seem like the ultimate data mining scheme

It literally is, but not for reasons you'd expect. See and

explain this then:
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Here's the thing–every time someone has said something like this, however it was received (usually with accusations including the topic of tinfoil), they've been right.

The last is a great illustration of the left's pattern is this–deny deny deny, then when the problem is upon us and all-but-insolvable, "well, so what they vote for hispanic socialists, whaddya not like democrazy, goy?

t. halfchan rapefugee

this?

Fuck off nigger irish potato head fucker you're the subhuman with weak shit blood say inferior about my blood one more time and i will kill your entire family

Bravo, you pay so they put your DNA in spook database and they tell you are part jew and nigger.

Awesome, thanks.

Forgot until I was in bed, but I actually did NOT pay for this, so I could have easily put a fake name down (gift from parents). I did have the intention of looking up genealogy stuff after getting the DNA results, but after reading about the Mormon shit I'm reconsidering.

My brother did the test with 23andMe and it matched up generally with what I had found with genealogy (nearly all British ancestry) but it gave him 0.4 Ashkenazi Jewish. I do have some ancestors who where uppermiddle class English merchants so I suppose there could be Jewish admixture from those lines. I'm trying to figure out how to use GEDMatch to confirm or deny the results.

You could also study genealogy and talk to your family.

Identifying and parting ingroup from outgrop is what evolution made us to do. You can train that in people to work better than any test. That's how kikes and gyps do it. That's how we should.

Neanderthals are ancestors of the kikes. Goys are Cro-Magnon.
←——-
Related to thread:
It seems they are trying to push the idea that Greeks were Jews. (or at least closely related):

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/something-nordic-supremacists-will-not-like-44d99e8a4188

this post deserves its own bread

We've had several in the last year or so, just not very often.

Man I hate that kike shit.
Spaniards and Greeks are/were white, until shitskin blood infected the gene pool. Obviously some have non-white blood, others don't. Depends on the person.

I know for a fact one set of my great-great grandparents were kikes, so I didn't have anything to be skeptical of when I did it.

Were that the case, you'd expect kikes to be significantly more physically capable than they are. Yid sexual strategy is based on compatibility with other races in the same sense that the Homo sapiens overtook Homo neanderthalus (through breeding rather than being stronger/smarter/more fit), which implies that any Neanderthal ancestry they have is likely an accidental byproduct of European admixture that they took for camouflage.

I know that feel, my great aunt did a geneology study and came up with a mostly clean line, except for a branch of the family from Czechoslovakia that started with two people with the names of David and Sarah. Now what kind of Czechs would have names like that?

What you need to do is do your own research as far back as you can before you give the kikes your DNA, if you even do it at all. At least you can for sure parse through the lies with a bit more information.
The DNA side might be pozzed, but Ancestry's regular search function is pretty good imo

David used to be a pretty common name back then. Plus there live and lived many people who aren't even remotely Jewish and bear the name. Plus the climate back then used to be different.

The thing is they're not even selling their genes. They're paying to give them away.

Here's mine. Eastern European is actually as high as 72%, if you expand the category.

While it's true that jews are a mongrelized race, I'd rather take the reverse as true: they took cro-mangom dna in order to camouflage among us (more likely cause they're horny mother fuckers).

I did a 23andme test before I knew better and mine came back 99.6 European .3 African and .1 Asian/Native American, seemed pretty legit.

Superior graphic.

It's not fake but it might be slightly misleading the melanesian component. It's complex as it's a group of mutations particular to that group of people that shows up in your results. It might ORIGINALLY be from from martians, hyperboreans, prehominids, whatever but that died off and now its major carriers are in that group (or were in that group during certain time of history).

Dna results are complex and don't tell you the final truth but only give you the best proximate result when using a) particular way of calculation and b) using particular set of other, different/similar groups that you get compared against.

Nah. They slip that 1% African shit into everyone's results. Wife can trace her ancestry back to the 1500s. 37% Nordic, 40% Northern European, and 22% Scottish. Or something like that. But the kikes still had to slip 1% Jamal into her results just to push the multicult mutt narrative.

I consider it a rounding error.

Hello distant brother, it seems we share same bronze age father, I1-M253.

I fucking can't dude. I've tried everything I could to get my hands on data, even my aunt did when she was younger and internet wasn't a good thing.
The data from my grand-father (dad side) is all but gone, the building went up in flame when the Allies bombed the place, grand-mother side (still dad) was an orphan, the only hind I have is her mother was british. It's even worse on the other side, mother of my mom is also an orphan and my grand-father data was also fucking lost during one of the world war. Whenever I think of this shit I get a bit depressed.

Goys are Cro-Magnon.

This is dumb. May be the stupidest thing I I've ever read.

Nope. Did you read?

johnhawks.net/weblog/fossils/miocene/graecopithecus/graecopithecus-fuss-2017.html

theconversation.com/theres-not-enough-evidence-to-back-the-claim-that-humans-originated-in-europe-78280

There is still a lot more evidence that needs explaining if Man did begin in Europe and migrated into Africa.

can someone explain when whites started to exist and when they migrated into europe? didn't they come from like the middle east or india or some shit? were the mesopotamians white? or the hittites? or the galatians? which peoples from the bible were white other than the romans?

We wuz atlantianz n' shit

But seriously, the "Out of Africa" myth has been disputed. The Black Race and the White Race evolved seperately and share little identical DNA. If you want to get super occultic with it and learn about aincent European Peganism the common story was that Humans desended from Atlantis (which was from the Artic North) and after an event migrated southward to Europe and India. Science has not discovered "Atlantis" but modern science has said that the earth may have had a sudden movment in orbit due to impact, and furthermore rocks with ingravings within the pacific ocean have also been found. More and more of Pegan lore is proven in modern science.

Early scientific essays on the subject of possible White ancestory in the Artic North (possible Atlantis):

The Artic Home in the Vendas

Paradise Found

Kings Dethroned

Also, the whole of Europe has the aincent symbol of the Swastica. Look at pic related. it's the Big Dipper orbiting around the North Star as seen from the Geological North Pole

They say that shit in the Test, that its not 100% accurate.

They already take you DNA at birth, at least in America

The Jews already have it.

Not in South America they're not. South America has some of the most mixed mixes, Brazil mainly, but that's a hub and they're now invading anywhere else

I'm just surprised and glad no kike blood showed up, honestly. But yeah I don't really expect it to be 100%. We're not at that point in terms of scientific advancement, I don't think.

I tried it out to see if I could find out what I was missing from my tree, as you can tell I was missing a whole quarter here and all I knew was there was an asian guy and a german guy somewhere. These were the 23andme results

Ha, love the tree. Interesting.

why do they lump the irish and british together? arent the english descendants of anglo saxons/vikings/normans which are all germanic while the irish are celts? and arent the french mostly a celt/iberian/roman mix?
why are they lumped with germans?
if anything german/dutch/scandinavian/english should be lumped together, and irish/welsh/scottish/ and maybe french should be lumped together. how are they categorizing this?

they lump irish into african.

My mother is totally obsessed with mapping out our ancestry.
Got a lot of German, French, Scottish.

Most blacks don't like to admit it but they have more slaver DNA in them than anyone else.

Mine actually just confirmed it lol
It said 99% European and a hard to identify trace amount that may have been middle eastern
Definitely no dindu in me so thats good

Nope. No evidence.

An even better test would be sending the same person's spit sample five times. These kikes would have 5 different results from the same person.

Fuck off (((Stephen Jay Gould))).

I don't know how to interpret this.

bga101.blogspot.ca/2012/09/eurogenes-ashkenazim-ancestry-test-files.html

Forget about being inaccurate this is what kills the deal for me. Their database is stored on Google servers for sure. They've probably got their AI sifting through it right now.

In the United States, federal government policy promotes the use of racially categorized data to identify and address health disparities between racial or ethnic groups.[164]
minorityhealth.hhs.gov/templates/browse.aspx?lvl=1&lvlID=7

In clinical settings, race has sometimes been considered in the diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. Doctors have noted that some medical conditions are more prevalent in certain racial or ethnic groups than in others, without being sure of the cause of those differences. Recent interest in race-based medicine, or race-targeted pharmacogenomics, has been fueled by the proliferation of human genetic data which followed the decoding of the human genome in the first decade of the twenty-first century. There is an active debate among biomedical researchers about the meaning and importance of race in their research. Proponents of the use of racial categories in biomedicine argue that continued use of racial categorizations in biomedical research and clinical practice makes possible the application of new genetic findings, and provides a clue to diagnosis.[165][166]

Similarly, forensic anthropologists draw on highly heritable morphological features of human remains (e.g. cranial measurements) to aid in the identification of the body, including in terms of race. In a 1992 article, anthropologist Norman Sauer noted that anthropologists had generally abandoned the concept of race as a valid representation of human biological diversity, except for forensic anthropologists. He asked, "If races don't exist, why are forensic anthropologists so good at identifying them?"[177]

BiDil

It's too late with this most recent finding

newscientist.com/article/2132026-our-common-ancestor-with-chimps-may-be-from-europe-not-africa/

This was years in the making too, all hinted towards the above, see

Forgot one

If these were modern humans, that would mean they diverged from Africans at least 150,000 years ago, 100,000 years earlier than previously thought. How much longer until the multi-regional hypothesis becomes undeniable?

newscientist.com/article/2129042-first-americans-may-have-been-neanderthals-130000-years-ago/

Nice. asswhitening.gif?

Very good posts, keep it up.

(checked)

Lol nice Hitler dubs but frankly the Potato is the only race that'll survive forever we're like the cockroach.

Do you know how to read?

"Here’s what I think: Paleoanthropology must move past the point where a mandibular fragment is accepted as sufficient evidence."

"This is not a character that is conventionally used in palaeoanthropology, especially because not all hominins have similar tooth roots. This character is rather variable – and the authors go on to acknowledge this – so it’s unreliable for classification."

No it wasn't. You don't even understand what you linked to.

This passage is not in the link.

That's besides the point. When he said he's "rethinking OoA", he said that do to the archaic hominin admixture found in modern homo sapiens. Here is a quote from the article:

"We end up with quite a complex story, with even some of this ancient DNA coming back into modern humans within Africa. So our evolutionary story is mostly, but not absolutely, a Recent African Origin."

He only said that due to the archaic hominin admixture found in our species. Reading comprehension.

Khylosov says there is no link to Australia through Africa. That's wrong. He says the AMH spoke a proto-Slavic language, no evidence.

You just compiled a bunch of biased links; you don't understand what you linked to.

Wanna talk haplos? Haplo L3 proves an OoA migration.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0080031

Did you read the article?

Doubtful that it's AMH. Much more likely that it was Homo erectus.

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/05/10/homo-erectus-in-america/

The preponderance of evidence points to Africa as the origin of Mankind. That study doesn't mean what you think it does.

>Fuck off (((Stephen Jay Gould))).

(((Not an argument.)))

Do you know how to read?

"Here’s what I think: Paleoanthropology must move past the point where a mandibular fragment is accepted as sufficient evidence."

"This is not a character that is conventionally used in palaeoanthropology, especially because not all hominins have similar tooth roots. This character is rather variable – and the authors go on to acknowledge this – so it’s unreliable for classification."

No it wasn't. You don't even understand what you linked to.

This passage is not in the link.

That's besides the point. When he said he's "rethinking OoA", he said that do to the archaic hominin admixture found in modern homo sapiens. Here is a quote from the article:

"We end up with quite a complex story, with even some of this ancient DNA coming back into modern humans within Africa. So our evolutionary story is mostly, but not absolutely, a Recent African Origin."

He only said that due to the archaic hominin admixture found in our species. Reading comprehension.

Looks like someone was removed? Was it the guy trying to defend the OoA theory?

Never mind, page wasn't updating.

only fools

I'll give it one bump.

Bull fucking shit are they the ancestors of the kikes. I am athletic af and my IQ is moderately high. Kikes are stealing white history again. Not even joking about being a Neanderthal my strength and speed are off the charts and people accuse me of using steroids even though I don't (literally say its impossible to my friends behind my back to be like me and not use steroids) My skeletal structure is like that except for the browridge

dna.land gives decent results of the ancestry.com test tbh

Looks interesting, but

If you're a white dane, your parents and grandparents are all also danes, you all speak danish, you all live in Denmark, and share the danish culture, then you're a fucking Dane and it doesn't matter if your great great great great grandpa was a Serb or if five generations ago a dude from Somalia "enriched" your family.

Nothing wrong with wanting to know your family tree more in-depth, user.

this furnigger stole from my actual comic of pepe removing matt furry.

I was fairly surprised when I saw this shit.

Checked

Here's the original.

Hey look everyone, it's eagleshigh, the quadroon non-white spic. Go back to coontown with your cryptokike and sandnigger buddies.

So is Ancestory.com/23andme legit or what? I've heard horror stories of it telling you you're .01% nog as a psyop or falling back to that meme about "we all originated form Africa" afrocentrism bullshit. I'm actually afraid of getting the results, but I asked my mom to get the test done for my birthday. I heard National Geographic does the test too that is anonymous but it's $150-$200. My stepdad's mom had it done and it told her she had groid blood way down the line. I don't think I could live with myself if I had nigger or kike blood. Even if the tiniest sliver.

I did 23andme. Came back 100% white. Mostly british and french/german. rest is scattered around northern europe.

We are constantly hit with propaganda telling us that we are all mixed up so we should just go with it but the truth is that most white people are 100% white.