Alt-right purge and it's ramifications

Doesn't this purge almost completely concentrate power in the hands of 4/pol/ and us? And it's not like (((they))) can attack imageboards directly unless they want Gamertavistock 1000x.

Why are they mopping up the namefags and driving everyone to us? I honestly don't understand their strategy.

Because they've been pushing this Holla Forums is alt-kike meme for a long time and want to flood 8ch with it the same way 4cuck was flooded with tumblr.

If we go down for good and they deprive us of our ability to communicate it's DOTR

Dubs don't lie. The best thing they can do is shut us down everywhere. Cloudflare already fucked up removing Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack. They just removed the man who started 3D gun printing and he's throwing a shit fit.

Let them set these precedents that'll backfire on the same people cheering it. We're going into the dark ages. Leave your flashlight behind and let your eyes adjust or gtfo.

Because they don't understand.

And they never will.

Couldn't we just use ZeroNet?

Honestly all this censorship is just going to spur us to develop our own technology.

Already making it comfy there

It shows how Google, et al plan on taking over the country in 2020, and Trump's power pales in comparison. What they did in one week he couldn't do himself if he tried, and he has no control over them. FTC needs to crack skulls, but I'm not holding my breath.

Let them continue to double down.
Let them push.
Let them come to us and see that the only solution is the final one.

Let's investitavistock whether the imageboards still support free speech.

We don't, because we are fascists.
Support the white race with your speech or gtfo

Just watch for all the namefags to centralize on some place that comes out of nowhere.

/thread
8ch isn't alt-right, and never has been. Shove out the TRSodimites and sage the namefags. DO NOT let them settle here. There have been warnings for MONTHS if not years about joining these groups. Don't do it.

If not for the exodus, Holla Forums might have never become this big. Now that they took the homes of all the followers of those sites, they've basically created another exodus, and it will bite them in the ass just like last time.

The most important part now is to call out all the bullshit of the refugees who come here and whip them out of the bullshit the controlled opposition has made them believe.

The only ones that will be getting purged is congress.

We have the files, 70%+ congress, gone.

See you in a few weeks.

I just don't know why they would empower the only people actually powerful and intelligent enough to fight them.

Honestly what I want is for them to take down all of Halfchan and forcefully bring all the other boards into the war on our side. There is some serious autism going to waste on /a/ and other boards that could be extremely useful.

Oooooooohh boy I like these ones.

Because they believe they can subvert social media. They have already taken over and diluted several social media platforms with
They know they could take something like Holla Forums over. They've taken over the "front page of the internet" no problem.

I wish.

For the same reason they though flooding 4cuck Holla Forums would kill it. They either don't understand the outcome, or they want to accelerate the shitshow between alt-right and left on purpose.

Trump would call Duterte.

Fuck off, Smiley

You best not be bullshitting me user.

If they flood 8/pol/ with millions of people, be ready for a lot of stickies.

I want them to fucking do it.

Things have been getting boring lately and I want another Gamertavistock, I want full on war.

"us" means 8/pol/ you absolute retard.

Be careful what you wish for.

I want them to shut down zerohedge for all those wrongthink comments and have the faggot boomers sent packing here for a while. They just like to play pretend fight club over there, grandpa gonna shit his pants he sees what our powerlevel is.

If they want to flood us with normalfags, they will be suprised at the level of redpilling that can be shit out now. We have become most proficient at it.

This country ain't ready. The normies will sit back and shred each other to pieces because of a lack of cummies, tendies and muh netflix. And all the Major metro areas get to Play Player Unknown for real.

Honestly we haven't been doing much since the election besides HWNDU and some doxing.

I want real struggle like Gamertavistock and the Election. Every day we were launching massive psyops and fighting(and beating) the goddamn CIA.

I don't think most people on 4chan know 8ch is active.

We didn't either in 2014.

They'll find their way here and if we're destroyed then we finally develop a truly decentralized imageboard.

It's not even doing that. All it's doing is pissing people off. Do these liberal retards seriously think the "problem" will go away by censoring everything? People will just grow angrier and angrier as their actions gain more and more justification. Maybe that's exactly what (((they))) want if it means more false-flags

Are you fucking retarded?

What other speech is more censored?

Fuck off 10bux

Fuck off, retard.

You made the claim thus the burden of proof is on you Goon-kun.

you're a Kike, Smiley. There's no "us" to it.

Just on that note, could you remind me what 'our' actual powerlevel is?
I've been finding it a hard number to discern lately. The board seems to be getting awfully good at name calling and replying to gossip tier threads, but every other aspect seems to be failing.

When Grandpa gets here, I wouldn't be surprised if he could back his arguments with the help of nothing more then the msm.

This is the trial run for the full net censorship they plan to enact a few months before the next financial crisis.

They don't want you vindicated.

Pic related is the Auto Loan bubble and projections.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, THIS IS THE STUPIDEST RAID EVER.

Without labeled axes, what good is this in telling us anything?

Well lads, if they line everyone up here to easier knock us down, I'd like to tell my fellow old stock 8ch kameraden that it's been the most fun I've had in the last 4 years or however long it's been. I don't think it's the end for us, I'm sure I'll see some of you again somewhere, but regardless of whether we get shut down or merely flooded with TRS rapefugees, this place probably won't be the same again.

My only wish is that they hold off for a few days so we enjoy the eclipse together. One last happening brothers, together, one last time. Remember September.

The mods are compromised but you can't really turn an imageboard into controlled opposition.

Also it's called cuckchan faggot Goon.

Fools.

The only clue anyone should pick up, is that this purge was set up from the start.

The establishment will have you think they purged the alt-right and their leaders. In reality, they were pawns. If anything now there is a power vacuum because the leaders they controlled have already been sacrificed.

It's time for the uncucked leaders to move out of the shadows. This is the moment we have been waiting for.

It proves the establishment is weak. If they are so desperate to attack these fringe groups, just imagine when an actual leader emerges.

(((they))) already know this. They know what is coming. Time is going to be the ultimate winner.

oh sorry. I got lazy.
Each grey bar represents one year. It starts at january 2016 and I have data leading up to July 2017.

The first two projections were based on the growth from the previous month. After that it was the difference over the last two months averaged out.

On the original graph, 10 vertical pixels represented a whole percentage point of change from the same month one year ago.

Anything more active than 0chan?

there is no strategy. they are desperate, we are winning.

Our power level is well over 9000

You merely adopted the dark.

Some of us have been planning for and steering events so that these exact conditions would appear.

I've been using this CIA manual for years. It's been incredibly helpful.

most of those people would google search 8ch and go to 8ch.pl

This

Fascist/NatSoc awakening, no compromise.

In my eyes I kind of see it as a good thing, I mean they are all alt-right so who gives a crap, and besides that I actually think it means security for 8/pol/ which in my mind they willl not attempt to purge.

Lets face it the sites they are going after are fully right leaning, but here in the chans it's a mad mix of all sorts. If it means funneling everyone here then they are taking them from purely right leaning sites, to sites that have commies, pony freaks, pedos, furfags etc. Which gives them more chance to expose them to a lot of libtard stuff and maybe pull them in other directions.

if you look at the state of Holla Forums with all the cuck and pedo threads they are posoining everyone with, that alone should tell you that the chans will be safe from any purge, they are too great a tool for subversion for them to lose. Funny thing is I can never actually tell if anons are buying into the pedo business or if its just a bunch of bagels chatting to each other thinking they are corrupting innocents and not realising they are all just shilling each other.

Shitposting IRL via memes encoded in scattered gommie entrails. That's breddy esoteric.

One guess is they ultimately intend to use us as a reactionary golem after the leftist golem has completely and utterly demolished the West. Look at how Netanyahu and other Israeli Jews are distancing themselves from the left. They intend to use us to destroy their useful idiots on the left and Islam. When we're purging Muslims from our lands, no one will care that Israel is simultaneously butchering towel heads and expanding their territory.

But first, they need to break us, leave us with the only being to join them, or at least be controllable by them. One more cycle of a democratic presidency will do it. Another terrible 11 years until we can hope to regain ground. Trump is almost finished, unless Trump is playing some sort of 1488D chess and we can't see what he really plans. Guess the next month we will know for sure.

Re-read Albert Pike's prophecy of the three world wars. The reactionary force at the end is us. Kek is the bringer of light. The light is Lucifer.

They're shortsighted, I wouldn't attribute any grand strategy - they've been accidentally concentrating power with every ban on every social media platform for the last decade. Everything is GamerGait to them but they've never stopped to see the parallels between "Gamers Are Over" and "The New Europeans" - leftists aren't playing with a full deck.

What power level is the truth? My best guess is that it isn't the infinity sign here for nothing

I helped build the internet along with many of you.

This is our little Thai fuck shack.

I may have something for you guys for a municipal election involving RWSS. Will let you known if you are needed. Still assessing the ground.

And be picked off one by one. No thanks, will wait for my warlord campaign until AFTER SHTF.

yall niggers aint from round here, are ya?

are you trying to say that lucifer is the bad guy?
kikes and towelheads kill eachother while the alt-left reveals their true power level, giving us the opportunity to totally win over the masses. am i missing something?

I think the implication is that there's a greater evil at work here and we're all being played for fools. I don't know what to think about that, I guess it's possible.

is it a greater evil or a greater good? or something else entirely?
i think maybe it's just the appropriate way for nature to play itself out

We must work on our own uncensored sites. Which is precisely what I am doing now.

what the fuck happened to intl

Inhalant abuse takes a heavy toll.

There are only open zionists and closet zionists. And "x world event is caused by the devil" or "y group is lizard aliens/ the devil" is just a cia nigger forum sliding technique that bring attention away from real events and the factors and (((people))) that cause them.

Are commies zionists now?

I think it actually depends on how fast they can roll out automation. Because once they have that, then all their political pawns become unnecessary and disposable.

yes

zeronet is decent, 0chan even has randum user codes now which is nice

What power? And exactly what has Holla Forums archieved? Absolutely fucking nothing.

What purge? All I see is 8/pol/ still pretending to be relevant while people who actually dare to do real life activism are being jailed and de-platformed.

Think of the alt-right what you want but if you don't see how what is happening to Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack right now isn't gonna fuck us up in the end too then you're just dumb.

Where the hell have you TRSodomites been hiding?

They seriously think the leader of Holla Forums is Richard Spencer
The leader of Holla Forums is Alpharius

(1) and done

Well done, your ideas have been pushed back to the outer rim again.

We have done infinitely more than you faggots.

Everything that you are is nothing more than a derivative of our culture.

To what? This is an imageboard, not a weekly suck and fuck drinking club. I don't even think you're TRS. I think you're some leftist who's mad we don't post with our real names and home addresses, and this is the best you can do.

If they don't answer the question now they never will.

You're right, this is a drive club.

Shush.

Right I forgot the XX legion doesn't exist

Fuck along off, you glow in the dark nigger.

It's a 40k reference you jew

I know, and traditional gaming and 40K has been kiked for ages. Drop some shitty Holla Forums memes while you're at it. Just shit everything up.

Rebel Media seems to be falling apart. Anyone know what's been going on there?

Kike who runs it got exposed for what he is, tried to pay people hush money, wasted donations, lied, typical kike shit. Loads of people also left after being harassed/abused by him and previous employees speaking out, there's even tapes of him boasting about it.

Basically all of this shit came out as well as the departures within a single week massively fucking everything up for Rebel.

PRAISE KEK

We're taking back the land. It's going to be a land of what we sow and property protection.

From your lips to Kek's ears.

Wow, i didn't see that one coming. I mean i knew it was a kike show but i didn't expect him to actually get caught, i hope his employees learned a valuable lesson from the Alt-Kike.

Do we have any alternative for them so they can make their return? Aside from the cucked attitute towards the obvious racial hatred against whites they did do a lot of good work.

MENTALLY ILL
E
N
T
A
L
L
Y

I
L
L

They're doing funky shit.
They're faking subscribers.
I was monitoring how many they were losing and saw that it suddenly went up by hundreds in a second.

(((Ezra))) fucked with Lauren is what happened.

There are some pretty powerful people who like her, and not in that way.

Honestly why don't you just kill yourself if you believe it's all for nought anyways?

Who's been shut down? Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack? TRS just started turbo uploading programs a few days again. They're fine. Chris Cantwell hasn't formerly been charged and is still doing his program 3 times a week. Thier was a period of 4 days that these outlets didn't produce any content. Other than the DS, it's full steam ahead.

8ch.pl is down for me. Just checked.

Tell me more

Gavin left Compound media and Rebel to join another undisclosed media orginazation. People have speculated it's Infowars…Although that would burn the Anthony Cumia and AJ relationship. Cumia seems pissed at Gavin's departure for a higher bidder.

this is the jewish meme that flies most under the radar and useful idiots here spread it for free without realizing they are playing right into the friction-burned hands of our enemy

is there an up-to-date purge list? i don't pay attention to namefags or watch MSM

I've always seen this as a possibility. What can we do though? Try and run away and live innawoods like the milita movement so we don't have to fight? It works at a personal level, but it doesn't stop what's coming. I've always hated the alt-kike concept of "accidental jewish power", wherein jews just accidentally took over the world because it's their biological imperative or some shit. They didn't plan any of this and are just flying by the seat of their pants. No, they planned this, how much of it, and how close we are to their orginal plan, we can't know, but they do have a plan. It's funny that some people learn that kikes have murdered close to a hundred million people with communism, orchestrated or co-opted wars, have infiltrated and gained control of just about every nation on earth (that matters), yet these people still underestimate the jews.

Anyways, we're really just actors playing our part on the stage of life. Maybe if we keep our wits about us we can steer the play towards our favor in a critical moment, but that means we have to get as close to their plan as we can possibly get before it's too late. The problem is there's no telling when "too late" is.

I want to believe the jews are on the ropes and we're winning the culture war, but I've never been an optimist.

Holy shit get better at data mining.

I didn't think the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack would generate this much attention

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack had a whole lot of views. Not saying anything about the quality, but tons of people read the site. There is a position between normie and fully red pilled. A lot of these people have nowhere to go now, so they, with their newfound distrust of Jews and niggers, go elsewhere including here.