Pol Assemble

Pol again we need your help to find Antifa terrorist
who sent ex US soldier to hospital with sever injuries
The pictures of attacker can be found in this tweet twitter.com/AlcRight/status/898666585447030784

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4bd_1502558125
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/138126124#p138127129
youtube.com/watch?v=fxm1MlBDZ14
youtube.com/watch?v=qgfz8rffaEU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Hampton_III
youtu.be/qgfz8rffaEU?t=40s
anonfiles.cc/uploads/a2e382a49ba47f0e4adfc0f9d9838c30.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe we should be arming up and picking targets instead.

Sounds like a fun way to get arrested. It'll come one day, but for now, let's stick to doxxing attackers.

this
Show up to any rallies armed and kill those that are attacking innocents around you. Remember the 2nd amnd is your carry permit that preempts all state or municipal law

Nazis watch out indeed

its very terrfying antifa force :D

Has this become a meme unto itself or do people literally unironically use two x's?

I don't really know about you anons, but seeing how much Holla Forums has been posting lately and how much people who just sympathize with white plight are getting attacked for their beliefs… I'm just scared now, what with going to pozzed as fuck college this fall…

polite sage for off-topic

lol

"I'm just scared"

Don't do anything, goy! You will get arrested! Don't you know only the chosen people are allowed to break the law! Just sit and watch us kill you.

You have to kill cops to do that user. They will gleefully kill you for shooting 'unarmed' protestors and being evil nazi's and instantly become hero's.

This is war now user. Stop bothering with the rabble and thinking how easy it is to deal with them. Start thinking bigger because those are the ones whom will end you if you do not operate correctly. They are already pushing to strip protestors with guns or pushing to demonize them in the media so they can do what they please. This isn't a fucking game anymore. They are trying to kill you already, so if you are going to do it, do it right and never let up when it goes live.

You can't make this shit up.

You first, FBI.

Close the thread. Another slide

It's not that you leftists are stronger, it's that you don't fight on an even playing field. If we strike with a feather, then you cut our funds, assault us, lie about us, and blacklist us. If you were in a boxing match, you would be the type to place blades in your gloves after giving food poisoning your opponent.

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, TRS, Alt-Right, and many other right-wing outlets were blacklisted and had their funding seized due to a single car accident involving fat woman, but Antifa is continuing to operate scot-free after bragging about blowing up a gas station.

You are rats who exploit our restraint and mercy to cause harm to us, and it's no surprise that that your failing communist leaders reflect it.

lol loser

Both.

Tell your boss Sessions to stop being a huge fucking faggot and we'll help

I can't tell who's feding who anymore. Reminds me of that meme where two guys are sexting to eachother thinking the other is a lesbian, but with more badge

What a fucking hipster.

Antifas finest soldier

a fucking box of them

The rights finest soldier got his skull cracked by him. What it means?

That nobody is immune to a cowardly attack?

How about you useful idiots of Agent Spencer lern to fucking fight instead?

Take this as a lesson. When Commies are kicking your ass, you're a fucking massive pussy and need to learn MARTIAL ARTS!

There is money to be made apparently if you cater to the comic book/capeshit movie mental defectives.

It means it's not hard to get some lanky hipster all hyped up about Nazis and have him step out into the crowd and strike someone over the head with a pipe. These little faggots are emboldened because the media lauds them as local heroes and the police are doing nothing. They're not fighting Nazis, they're stepping out and hitting random people with bats and shit after the police broke up their gathering. Fucking beating old men walking back to their cars and shit.

When do they get gunned down?
Which would be textbook self defense

Wear a helmet.

Given they attacked first.

Pick one and consider who's interest you are serving. It sucks that it happened, but if personal army clean up every time people will mistake it for a working legal system and everything is fine. He knew what he attended.

You clearly didnt see hamburg

Would post bolice falling down ledges but it's on an external hdd, but hamburg is a decent (short) example of how bad it is although most travel there. The point is, demographics is not in our favor and should the momentum cool down for a couple of years the preconditions will be different. Having personal army threads or jonestein got coffee is a waste of time. The Barkley professor were great for the lulz but does it really translate to normalfags? It is mostly forgotten in a week.

Trying to say, we have the will and ability to set small things right and help people. But we are inevitably going to be fucked unless we set the big things right and it will require the 8 to 5 to get mad.

If you aren't ready to die for you blood and soil, you don't deserve to live at all. And you certainly don't belong here.

I'm not telling to plan things openly or even organize. In this day and age being a lone wolf is the only successful way.
Don't post about it, don't talk about it, don't have a smartphone on you. Just go out and do it.

Here is the twitter user's entire follower list

We got too close on halfchan so they removed the thread.

good to have u here

liveleak.com/view?i=4bd_1502558125

You want this guy as well as a guy in a cap, new thread is up.

more the better

link to thread

Coward. If they take us down it's the day of the rope.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/138126124#p138127129

CAN ANYONE MAGNIFY IN ON THE TATOO ON THE RIGHT FOREARM

The dumbfuck didn't even try to hide his tattoos.

The cross is clearly identifiable above his wrist.

Go back to leftypol. We're not making your propaganda for you.

you mean altleftypol

Don't show up to rallies looking for a fight, user. Up the doxing efforts, then we can have private meetings and hash our disagreements out.

from our friends at 4chan

(contd)
We must convince them that violence is wrong, we can set a good example.

Red helmet man hits him in the arm, the black helmet striker is the cause.
New vid
youtube.com/watch?v=fxm1MlBDZ14

you can move the box here

Doxing doesn't matter because half of the protestors are bum fights rejects from soup kitchens.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/138126124#p138127129 for information on them that 4chan aquired

We also know now that the guy in the red helmet did the bleach attacks.

I BET THE ALPHABET SOUP LOVE US WE FIND THE CRIMINALS PRETTY EASY IT'S NOT THAT HARD THEY LOVE SHOWING OFF ON KIKEBOOK HAY LOOK I GOT WEED AND I SMACKED A KKK MEMBER WITH A PIPE IM A HERO
POLITICAL PROSTITUTES lined up and shot

This, fuck optics, fuck redpills, time for bulletpills

You sound like a coward. Go back to sticking things up your faggot ass. YOU!!! will NEVER, DO ANYTHING. The day will come when there's nothing but fucking apes. Every part of White history and culture gone.

Alright we got the beer tshirt the dummy probably kept. The glasses are more likely still in his posession and the helmet most certainly. But it's the tattoos we'll nail him by.

Go watch cartoons little boy.

Another guy who doesn't do shit. They have families. Most of these cunts are spoiled shits. There's value to be had in ALL targets. First thing you do is grab their contact list.

Then come with the proper respect, cunt.

I think it's a trans. Book of Isaiah has a passage about god accepting Eunuchs and such.
Person in photo looks both emale and male in it's build. I am betting a tranny. The Isaiah tatt could then be just a homage to the passage. I am having a hard time finding an Isaiah in antifa that matches. It's kind of an uncommon name. I may well be wrong but it looks like a manimal of some sort.

Not yet, you stupid faggots. Don't give the media a story to run against next week.

Fucking this. I don't know how these guys keep getting their asses kicked by these degenerates. Have you seen the average Antifa member? They're either ducking tooth picks or overweight. If you're getting your ass kicked by those kind of people, then you seriously need to confided hitting the gym and learning to fight.

Antifa uses weapons, mob tactics, suckerpunching, and targets people who are alone or blinded by pepperspray.
Still good advice.

he was hit by 3 people
red helmet dude
black helmet dude
striped shirt dude

there is a prior altercation with striped shirt dude, the ones with the helmets seem entirely unprovoked.

tell that to Eric Clanton

when it's the time for bullets, you won't need to come on here and say it

If right wingers bring their own metal bats there will be badass lightsaber looking fights in the streets.

SPELL FUCKING CORRECTLY YOU FUCK STICK MONGOLOID

SHOTGUN BLAST TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD THAT'S YOU YOU TAKE CARE OF A RED

The footsoldiers deserve their fate, but they can be easily replaced. Get the cadre and watch the rest fall apart. Push for state prosecutions and private lawsuits because the Feds won't help. Antifa is full of FBI assets. If that doesn't work I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Silently lurking and waiting…

What if I brought my longsword instead?

I don't even care who calls me a weeb, any situation where I can practice on commie subhumans is a win in my book!

No judgement here.

WELL, WHAT A SURPRISE, A JEW NAME ON AN ANTIFAG

They are like gay hyenas the way they fight
I wish we would just stop holding back and finish them

that your english immediately outs you as a kike?

Anyone who identifies as kekistani needs to be shot on sight.

Guys it was not red helmet who splitted that guys skull it was the guy with the black helmet and base cap- Look at the video.

I'm starting to see skeptics/kekistani fags are just liberals who foresaw their demise and just rebranded themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=qgfz8rffaEU

Old video but I think that's the tranny in the helmet.

They're the same people that claim to be neutral all the time.

Once in a lifetime chance at soft targets, damage from looking at eclipse doesn't set in for a few days. Permanent eyesight loss for BLM.

Is there any monument in the path of the eclipse ?

It's the south, take your pick, all over the place between TN and SC.

After a short and non-exhaustive search, I'd nominate the Wade Hampton Monument that sits on the grounds of the South Carolina State House if you need a polarizing figure that sits on an open public space to tie in with a protest scenario. Columbia, SC is also the largest major city position closest to the peak duration line of the eclipse, with full eclipse lasting about 2.5 minutes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Hampton_III

being from new zealand I find these bats to be a little bit concerning

You might be onto something here
youtu.be/qgfz8rffaEU?t=40s
Similar nose?
40 seconds in

#EclipseChallenge
See if you can look at the eclipse without squinting.

It needs to be sneakier, like the Iphone pranks.

This.

Back to cuckchan faggot

DIY glasses by looking through a black T-shirt. Has to be black because we wuz kangz

Then make a meme telling them that the eclipse is actually caused by the power of melanin and they're going to blot out the sun so only whites can be seen/hunted, but the moon needs their spiritual chakras to be aligned during the total eclipse. If the sun wins the battle, then the Nazis and KKK win, so every black man, woman, and child needs to help by staring at the eclipse.

Can't use the glasses because they're a tool by the evil white man to sap your melanin, which is why they're dark tinted

Found another pic for comparison

made oc but can't post here because tor
anonfiles.cc/uploads/a2e382a49ba47f0e4adfc0f9d9838c30.png

Posting it for toranon.

Great work toranon.

hey guys wheres the thread of the antifa members doxxed?

Really makes you think. Also I hope you find the fucker

*there

Jesus maybe it's time to hang up the gloves

I wanted Jon Jones sooooooo fucking bad kek and I am in the prime of my fighting career what did you mean by this?!

anti-slide bump

he's already been ID'd morons

reported for necro-bumping a slide thread

Do you even English?
The word is "veteran."

Maybe because if you're not either a non-White or a wilful servant thereof, there is this thing called 'laws' that will be enforced against you if you break them.

Obviously Alt-salt-left fags, risking redpilling to run thread-bait. Good. Every time they leave their echo chamber the postmodern spell gets weaker.

Can someone respond to them for me?

To do what exactly, Mr. FBI?