Bannon Is Back At Breitbart

Its official, Steve Bannon is finally coming home back to Breitbart. Finally they can start to uncuck themselves.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/18/populist-hero-stephen-k-bannon-returns-home-breitbart/

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-18/bannon-says-he-s-going-to-war-for-trump-after-white-house-exit
youtube.com/watch?v=62JAUB8lS_I
weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355#.WZdpccU1CG0.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=FWXScQaZ2uI
web.archive.org/web/20140919094817/https://Holla
statehornet.com/news/federal-bureau-seeks-sac-state-students-for-service/article_4f14150e-4f21-11e4-a30e-001a4bcf6878.html
nytimes.com/2014/10/11/world/africa/officials-admit-a-defeat-by-ebola-in-sierra-leone.html?referrer=
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
ustream.tv/channel/fergusonlive
ustream.tv/channel/nothiefsallowed
argusnewsnow.com/page/livestreams-from-ferguson/115.html
ustream.tv/channel/bassemmasri
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxcTHvtahSy3YmxVeHM2MVJqWlE&usp=sharing
kurzweilai.net/buckyballs-and-diamondoids-combine-to-form-basic-electronic-device#comments
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-29571958
nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?smid=nytcore-ipad-share&smprod=nytcore-ipad&_r=2
pastebin.com/WLeVt3JQ
strawpoll.me/2752305
Holla
laurie-penny.com/why-were-winning-social-justice-warriors-and-the-new-culture-war/
twitter.com/PennyRed/status/517714472476348417
laurie-penny.com
twitter.com/PennyRed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Penny
pennyred.blogspot.com
penny-red.tumblr.com
lauriepenny.wordpress.com
scoopnest.com/es/user/PennyRed/
penny-red.com
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/officially-arm-peoples-protection-unit-ypg-syria-defend-isis-destroying-kobane-community/MqkGM32Y
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/898604169392672768/photo/1
dailycaller.com/2017/08/18/huffpo-sparks-backlash-with-bizarre-goy-headline-for-bannon/
archive.is/wrF2
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-01/-alt-left-strategist-bannon-isn-t-going-anywhere-trump-says
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.807769
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220502
politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/11/18/bernie-marcus-defends-trump-adviser-what-is-being-done-to-steve-bannon-is-a-shonda/
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/opinion/bannon-and-breitbart-friends-of-israel-not-anti-semites
forward.com/news/354384/some-jews-decry-breitbart-editor-as-anti-semite-others-praise-him-as-proud/
jewishinsider.com/9792/steve-bannon-to-attend-zoa-annual-gala-in-ny/
jta.org/2016/11/20/news-opinion/politics/bannon-rejects-and-supplies-ammunition-to-those-who-label-him-anti-semitic
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/14/stephen-k-bannon-friend-jewish-people-defender-israel/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/354512/steve-bannon-insists-anti-semites-and-neo-nazis-only-on-the-margins-in-alt/
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/politics/stephen-bannon-in-2014-racism-will-get-washed-out-of-nationalist-right
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/politics/stephen-bannon-backed-in-statement-from-republican-jewish-coalition-board-member
forward.com/opinion/356390/sorry-jews-steve-bannon-is-not-an-anti-semite-and-this-story-is-not-about-u/
jta.org/2016/11/17/news-opinion/politics/israels-us-envoy-we-look-forward-to-working-with-trump-team-including-bannon
jta.org/2016/11/20/news-opinion/politics/in-first-interviews-as-white-house-chief-strategist-bannon-denies-being-anti-semite-or-white-supremacist
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/.premium-1.753416
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/jewish-writer-says-trumps-appointee-bannon-doesnt-have-an-anti-semitic-bone-in-his-body/2016/11/15/
archive.is/jBYch
dailycaller.com/2017/08/18/a-voice-of-sanity-leaves-the-white-house/
youtube.com/watch?v=JPYUWx0XyzU
twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/893825040189452288
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/06/mcmaster-worked-think-tank-backed-soros-funded-group-helped-obama-sell-iran-nuclear-deal/
splcenter.org/sites/default/files/cnp_redacted_final.pdf
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/goy-bye-white-flight-huffpost-loses-the-plot-turns-bannon-departure-into-race-war/
archive.fo/5Sndb
jta.org/2016/11/17/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/breitbart-jerusalem-marks-1st-anniversary
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/
jta.org/2016/11/30/default/breitbarts-jerusalem-chief-explains-sites-nationalist-appeal
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/17/clinton-campaign-denounces-breitbart-news-divisive-racist-anti-muslim-anti-semitic-donald-trump-hires-steve-bannon/
henrymakow.com/000426.html
news.antiwar.com/2017/08/02/trump-says-us-is-losing-in-afghanistan-wants-commander-fired/
archive.is/6mx9b
imgur.com/a/oiB5I
twitter.com/attn/status/898328098529083394
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This seems to line up perfectly with why he resigned: He knew he could help Trump more on the outside and back at Breitbart. He apparently still has Trump's cell number and still remains in contact with him.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-18/bannon-says-he-s-going-to-war-for-trump-after-white-house-exit

Lads, we're about to see a propaganda war Goebbels would be goddamn proud of.

He needed to be outside of the WH in order to make all this happen. He realized he HAS to be the one to lead the war against fake news and the alt-left. Trump obviously knew

The alt-left is fucked.

lolno. Did you forget when Kikebart was throwing tis support behind Rato and shitting on Trump while Bannon was at the helm? Never forget they're controlled opposition.

Why do you think this? Kikebart is shit controlled op. More likely we will see more condemnation of us and maybe more condemnation of Antifa as well, if we are lucky. I don't think he is going to be Goebbels personally.

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Steve Bannon Will Lead War Against Trump's Globalist Enemies

youtube.com/watch?v=62JAUB8lS_I

Because Marlow and Pollack were taking too much control while Bannon was assisting Trump.

That was stickied fucking fast

is Holla Forums a young Conservatives portal now?

come on mods

Does this mean it's ok to read kikebart again?

big if true

That is an interesting theory. For a while it was pretty unhinged. Seems somewhat implausible though that it would have gotten to the levels it had even if he had partial leadership. Seems since he went to Trump's team it should have been on lockdown at Kikebart and he would have been MORE sensitive to shit like that, not less.

It's gonna be WAR

This was before Bannon was assisting Trump, you fag. "Hurr we can trust kikebart now because Bannon" is exactly fucking wrong.

Nice reddit spacing.

THE MADMAN IS GOING THERMONUCLEAR

Well. This is getting interesting.

article, final paragraph

weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355#.WZdpccU1CG0.twitter

Sorry

for

triggering

you

my

friend

Culture war. This is what the SJWs want, this is what they're going to fucking get. And Trump is NOT backing down from this one. He wants culture war as much as anyone else. They have their backers, now we have ours.

lolreported

N U C L E A R

Let's go.

You guys are cute.

Don't give him more (you)s just filter and move on.

I don't know what to think anymore. What the hell is going on

Damn it, you're right. My bad user.

What does he mean?

Instead of evading the point and kvetching about

reddit

spacing

would you like to try explaining one single reason why Holla Forums should trust Kikebart now, when it's never been trustworthy in its entire history?

Cartoon frog sucking ziocon jew dick doing that spasticated 666/okay hand symbol like Laura Loomer the uber kike-faced jewess leading the fight for the kosher alt-right.jpg

I think what he said in the interview is telling for his next move

He wants to gaslight SJWs in order to push the left even further left, alienating independents and centrists in the process. Kinda smart really even if its an old tactic

Let's hope his people are monitoring Holla Forums enough to expose Richard Spencer as a National Bolshivik agent and false flag agent.

This faggot needs to be taken down.

Guys. Bannon is out Friday. His first big normal day back is the fucking eclipse.
What news story is going to break monday.

GET HYPE

maybe he'll be more effective as a hatchet man

So, does he mean that Trump is fucked?

A photoshop wizard is needed. This must be memed into reality.

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

Guys? GUYS?! 🇺🇸 卐

What you mean like er… divide and conquer? sounds like something radically new and fashy.
Great stuff, for neocon kikes, what about our Overton window being shifted all the way over to tel-Aviv?

The next few days will see how true it is.

ECLIPSE ON MONDAY
AM I TALKING INTO A HURRICANE HERE?
THE TIMING

BREAKING NEWS
Kosher conservative retakes job at kosher news outlet
who cares?

That portion says it'll be the same its been for the last 7 months - cuckservatives and neocons fucking with Trump and his policy in order to try to reign him in. Hoping Bannon can try to shake up the bastards and actually get things moving along.

No user, you don't get it. We're supposed to trust Kikebart now for reasons that nobody can explain.

I can see this. He has seen the inside and is not bound by any office or position that would prevent him from outing people. You're going to see various people within the white house get btfo.

Just keep in mind that Conan learned to be a kinder, gentler Warlord in the end.

If Bannon is serious, he really needs to send us a figurative signal that he doesn't consider Holla Forums to be 'Trump's Enemy'.

anyone posted this yet?
they did it. for real.

Shameless Gay cheerleaders for Le ZOG Emperor

An increasingly nervous man just declared "Trump is finished" for the 9000th time.

Well that explains it.

For all he (or I) knows "we" are all crack troops of the Chinese Foreign Ministry.

OY VEY! I DIDN'T GET THE MEMO. I FORGOT MY EDITION OF JEWISH TIMES THIS MORNING.

Bannon is a Ziodrone neocohen cuckold and I will remind you in every thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWXScQaZ2uI

Steve Bannon: Thank you very much Benjamin, and I appreciate you guys including us in this. We're speaking from Los Angeles today, right across the street from our headquarters in Los Angeles. Um. I want to talk about wealth creation and what wealth creation really can achieve and maybe take it in a slightly different direction, because I believe the world, and particularly the Judeo-Christian West, is in a crisis. And it's really the organizing principle of how we built Breitbart News to really be a platform to bring news and information to people throughout the world. Principally in the West, but we're expanding internationally to let people understand the depths of this crisis, and it is a crisis both of capitalism but really of the underpinnings of the Judeo-Christian West in our beliefs.

It's ironic, I think, that we're talking today at exactly, tomorrow, 100 years ago, at the exact moment we're talking, the assassination took place in Sarajevo of Archduke Franz Ferdinand that led to the end of the Victorian era and the beginning of the bloodiest century in mankind's history. Just to put it in perspective, with the assassination that took place 100 years ago tomorrow in Sarajevo, the world was at total peace. There was trade, there was globalization, there was technological transfer, the High Church of England and the Catholic Church and the Christian faith was predominant throughout Europe of practicing Christians. Seven weeks later, I think there were 5 million men in uniform and within 30 days there were over a million casualties.

That war triggered a century of barbaric — unparalleled in mankind’s history — virtually 180 to 200 million people were killed in the 20th century, and I believe that, you know, hundreds of years from now when they look back, we’re children of that: We’re children of that barbarity. This will be looked at almost as a new Dark Age.

But the thing that got us out of it, the organizing principle that met this, was not just the heroism of our people — whether it was French resistance fighters, whether it was the Polish resistance fighters, or it’s the young men from Kansas City or the Midwest who stormed the beaches of Normandy, commandos in England that fought with the Royal Air Force, that fought this great war, really the Judeo-Christian West versus atheists, right? The underlying principle is an enlightened form of capitalism, that capitalism really gave us the wherewithal. It kind of organized and built the materials needed to support, whether it’s the Soviet Union, England, the United States, and eventually to take back continental Europe and to beat back a barbaric empire in the Far East.

That capitalism really generated tremendous wealth. And that wealth was really distributed among a middle class, a rising middle class, people who come from really working-class environments and created what we really call a Pax Americana. It was many, many years and decades of peace. And I believe we’ve come partly offtrack in the years since the fall of the Soviet Union and we’re starting now in the 21st century, which I believe, strongly, is a crisis both of our church, a crisis of our faith, a crisis of the West, a crisis of capitalism.

And we’re at the very beginning stages of a very brutal and bloody conflict, of which if the people in this room, the people in the church, do not bind together and really form what I feel is an aspect of the church militant, to really be able to not just stand with our beliefs, but to fight for our beliefs against this new barbarity that’s starting, that will completely eradicate everything that we’ve been bequeathed over the last 2,000, 2,500 years.

I'm shocked :^)

Holy fuck these shills are retarded.

As long as I get my Chiang-Kai-Shekles

(((Breitbard)))
Kike got fired and is back to kwetching the very next day

Oops sorry. Misunderstood your post because my brain's decaying lol

This concerns me

Yeah it's a fucking mess, and it's probably going to get worse over the weekend/eclipse. Personally waiting for all of the "SEE POL NOTHING HAPPENED UR DUM!!!!!!!" 30 seconds after the eclipse ends.

Except at no point did I say he was "/ourguy/," you strawmanning faggot.
My point is that the eclipse is on Monday, the same day Bannon officially goes back to work. The same day that Awan gets his hearing and the same day a bunch of other shit is Happening.

Its bad on cuckchan to. We're getting slammed hard

Go fuck yourself, asses and elbows. That being said, any polemic about "barbaric empires" should be directed to the Weekly Standard.

It has been a goddamn shill festival the entire week. This might be the strongest wave since the election. Jews are seem to get damn juicy about something.

'Knowing what I know'

Hmmm

DAILY REMINDER
FUCK THE AUT-RIGHT
FUCK CONSERVATIVES
FUCK KOSHER NEWS
FUCK STEVE BANNON
FUCK REPUBLICANS

You make it too obvious.

The hell are the mods doing? I swear at times they allow this to happen

Gee, what exactly aren't you going to fuck?

I'm not asses and elbows you fuckwit.

What do you think of 8/pol/?

people like these sticks in the mud have absolutely 0 strategic game. What's the plan then genius? Sure got a lot of (((critical theory))) going on there, but give us an alternative. I don't think you have, just a whiney ass hater.

Those are given. I'm reminding people of the other enemies, moshie.

Codemonkey killed rangebans, the fuck can they do? A quarter of the fucking internet is posting here now.

Instead of sitting in this thread, crying about a neocohen kike pawn who got ousted, spread this image on social media.

Oh yeah sure! When you're not on the top of the pile you can do sooooooo much more.

There's no alt-anything, neither exist. Someone asked me at a party two nights ago how I felt about "the alt-right" and I told her that it's made up and that there's nothing weird about Americans being openly racist or nationalist anyways.

As fascinating as your wall of text is, between work and sleep I simply do not have the time available to invest my time in reading it.

The 'alt' shit is codeword.

The code is meant to imply:

That is what is happening.
Problem is, the 'Alt-Left' is Communists, but so are all the leaders of the 'Alt-Right' .
Controlled-opposition + Codewords to avoid acknowledgement of the lines drawn.

Give you an alternative to what? Kosher neocons?

i don't believe you.

Well, at least he seems to care about this place, and Jimbo isn't datamining us…I think

F

What is best in life?
Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
That is good!

Finally a post that makes sense here, good OC to spam on social media etc

The rest sucking on ziocon jew dick here should be banned for life, but wont ever be for even a day.

useless unless it's from the AG, VP, or president. Right now they are more likely to become a legit communist party running for office than raided by feds.

That's probably why Hillary paid some schmuck to shout out pepe right when she gave a name to a thing.

Then you're a complete fucking idiot, and oh, isn't it so convenient for you to say 'im too tired to read that…' when it blows you the fuck out.

Spoiler: That's a speech Bannon gave to the Vatican wherein he outright says he opposes racism and Islam, while claiming the 'Judeo-Christian West' must combat the rising caliphate and never sway from 'enlightened Capitalism', while at the same time talking up the Tea Party as though it was going to rock the world.

Bannon is a neocohen Zionist fuckwit, and so is anyone who thought he was decent at all. You got played by the media, of which Bannon is a part - deal with it.

Not him, but I say we've been better. We're still miles above cuckchan Holla Forums, but this board has lost something since we started getting more popular.

just call the commie faggots fucking terrorists, it's simple

Exactly, the whole thing is a fucking joke.

This shit was so blatantly put together before our very eyes, and Holla Forums has been calling this shit for months now, yet people are still pretending to be surprised by the outcome.

I say again:
Instead of sitting in this thread, crying about some 'Judeo-Christian West' promoting Zionist twat who works, once again, for a Jewish-owned media conglomerate, getting ousted from the White House because the media ALSO told you he was SUPER BASED on immigration, GO ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SPREAD THE TRUTH, which is demonstrated masterfully (if I do say so myself) in the graphics found here:

lots of distraction and newfags coming faster and posting before lurking. There's people here that actually think this week is the first time someone lost paypal or a domain based on politics.

I KNOW!

If we were doing things properly, instead of whining about fucking Jew pawns being moved around or arguing over whether or not this stupid shit in Cville was worthwhile or a setup or WHATEVER, what we SHOULD be doing is GOING TO THE PEOPLE AND SHOWING THEM THE TRUTH!

Its not even fucking hard! You don't have to call anyone a kike, or a nigger, you don't have to threaten your precious social media account - you just have to post an image, and have the fucking self-control to walk away and let the truth hang there in the air for all to see.

AUT-RIGHT KYS
CONSERVICUCKS KYS
BASED KOSHER NATIONALISM KYS

LET IT BEGIN!

I will deal with it and I am happy that you bothered to respond in detail. Unfortunately most people will not bother to respond, since it is TOO LONG TO FUCKING READ. A NORMAL PERSON HAS VERY LITTLE TIME AVAILABLE FOR GRATUITOUS ARGUMENTS.

The term was already being used before she gave that speech.

web.archive.org/web/20140919094817/https://Holla Forums.co/pol/
GO LOOK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
THIRTY FIVE CAPTURES IN THE PAST THREE YEARS
MORE OF THE CATALOG IF YOU WANT TO LOOK HARDER
I AM SO SICK OF YOU CONCERN SHILLING CUCKS

So Holla Forums, why is feminism wrong. Give me all points. I may have to debate it and I must be adequately prepared to redpill all who hear.
[Oct 11 03:06]

R: 12 / I: 2

If you ever downloaded something, the FBI don't want you
On Monday, Sacramento State's Career Center welcomed the FBI for an informational on its paid internship program where applications are now being accepted. One of the highly discussed topics in the presentation was the list of potential traits that disqualify applicants.

This list included: Failure to register with selective services, illegal drug use including steroids, criminal activity, default on student loans, falsifying information on an application and illegal downloading music, movies and books.

FBI employee Steve Dupre explained how the FBI will ask people during interviews how many songs, movies and books they have downloaded because the FBI considers it to be stealing. During the first two phases of interviews, everything is recorded and then turned into a report. This report is then passed along to a polygraph technician to be used during the applicant's exam, which consists of a 55-page questionnaire.

If an applicant is caught lying, they can no longer apply for an FBI agent position.

statehornet.com/news/federal-bureau-seeks-sac-state-students-for-service/article_4f14150e-4f21-11e4-a30e-001a4bcf6878.html

R: 37 / I: 13

Sierra Leone admits defeat to Ebola.
nytimes.com/2014/10/11/world/africa/officials-admit-a-defeat-by-ebola-in-sierra-leone.html?referrer=

“It’s basically admitting defeat,” said Peter H. Kilmarx, the leader of the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s team in Sierra Leone, adding that it was “now national policy that we should take care of these people at home.”

Nobody knows exactly how many have died from Ebola in this country. The government figure of 900 to 1,000 is thought by international health officials to be a serious underestimation. Even some senior figures in the government have suggested it is untruthful, and the situation in holding centers and cemeteries suggests the government number is far from reality.

R: 60 / I: 11

The west is lost
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

Let's take a minute to laugh at leftists, then let's take the following minute to cry a waterfall knowing that the brainwash masses can never see past what they've been programmed with. Voting is the "in thing" to do these days. Hillary will be president only because she's a woman, cultural Marxism has prevailed.

[Oct 11 03:05]

R: 41 / I: 12

Nightly Ferguson Thread :
Streams:
ustream.tv/channel/fergusonlive
ustream.tv/channel/nothiefsallowed
argusnewsnow.com/page/livestreams-from-ferguson/115.html
ustream.tv/channel/bassemmasri

Young Black Youths have been killed by the police, and other young black youths think they dindu nuffin. Blacks, Whites, Liberals, Black Panthers, Anarchists, Bored Teens, and Fedora Wearing Hipsters have shown up. It is the multicultural event of the year.

Today is the beginning of the 4 day Protest. Friday-Monday. Bassem and a few otheir instigators were talking about how they would show "the cops whats up" this weekend. Notheifsallowed is recording the video, and send unedited clips to the police. If you want to cut up video to show specific times crime has occurred feel free to help him.

Will Fedora Fag save Ferguson from the police again?

Will Bassem kill a cop?

Will Notheifsallowed incriminate every one in Ferguson?

Will the whites finally be culturally enriched?

Will the cops ever run out of pepperspray, or even use it for that matter?

STAY TUNED FOR THE CHIMPENING

[Oct 11 03:05]

R: 0 / I: 0

Hello Holla Forums, my name is Fathom, and I’m from Holla Forums’s Psychopolitics Board.

Me and some of my colleagues have seen several threads here and on Holla Forums clamoring for mobilization and the taking of action against the SJWs and similar groups. Unfortunately, these threads seem to have little to no effect. My group has had a few ideas for actions, and we would like to invite anyone interested to get in contact with us through the e-mail.

We have no intention of doing anything illegal, and our plan requires only the most basic of computer skills. If you get in contact with us, you will be sent a brief questionnaire so as to determine if you are the kind of individual we are looking for, and if our goals are compatible with yours.

I would like to point out that this isn’t one of those “operations” that are frequently organized by Holla Forums, such as raids and DDOS attacks, but an initiative that will remain active for a long time.
We suggest that you make a new e-mail account, and please do not use your real name.

Thank you for reading.
[Oct 11 03:04]

R: 121 / I: 49

FRIDAY FAT SHAMING

R: 116 / I: 68

New thread.
How are we all today?

And awesome user from last friend (and partly I) compiled a Google Drive with our science-related infographics here:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxcTHvtahSy3YmxVeHM2MVJqWlE&usp=sharing
Anyone is free to contribute to it, but please make sure you do so in the correct category and don't leave duplicates.

Buckyballs and diamondoids combine to form basic electronic device

kurzweilai.net/buckyballs-and-diamondoids-combine-to-form-basic-electronic-device#comments

Scientists have combined two unconventional forms of carbon — one shaped like a soccer ball, the other a tiny diamond — to make a rectifier (which conducts electricity in only one direction).

This tiny electronic component could play a key role in shrinking chip components down to the size of molecules to enable faster, more powerful devices.

“We wanted to see what new, emergent properties might come out when you put these two ingredients together to create a ‘buckydiamondoid,’” said Hari Manoharan of the Stanford Institute for Materials and Energy Sciences (SIMES) at the U.S. Department of Energy’s SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory.

“What we got was basically a one-way valve for conducting electricity.”

R: 11 / I: 2

MPs to vote on recognising Palestine as a state
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-29571958
MPs to vote on recognising Palestine as a state

I doubt the vote will go well. The Jew is powerful. Your thoughts?

Pedophilia is now simply a "disorder" not a crime. So lay off them, says Jewess Margot Kaplan at the NYT.

Holla Forums is always right.

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?smid=nytcore-ipad-share&smprod=nytcore-ipad&_r=2

R: 115 / I: 24

NRx thread.

Get in here, natural aristocrats.

It no less than a fortnight, we shall reclaim our power from the fools and charlatans who have usurped it.

Prithee read your treatises on pederasty and visit your tailors to ensure that your clothes are within SS standards.

R: 175 / I: 28

Debate thread
should prostitution be legal ? Y/N and why?

[Oct 11 03:01]

R: 1 / I: 0

Why the trolls always win
Kathy Sierra spent a tech career developing videogames and teaching Java programming in Sun Microsystems masterclasses. Up until 2007, she'd been a well regarded tech specialist who happened to be female. Until the day she opined on her private blog that given the crap-flood of bad comments, maybe forum moderation wasn't a bad idea. This opinion made her a target. A sustained trolling and harassment campaign followed, comprised of death and rape threats, threats against her family, fabricated claims of prostitution, and a false claim that she had issued a DMCA takedown to stifle criticism. All of this culminated in the public release of her private address and Social Security Number, a technique known as Doxxing. And so she fled from the public, her career, and even her home.

It turned out that a man named Andrew Auernheimer was responsible for having harassed Sierra. Known as '(((weev)))', he admitted it in a 2008 New York Times story on Internet Trolls. There, he spoke to the lengths which he and his cohorts went to discredit and destroy the woman. "Over a candlelit dinner of tuna sashimi, (((weev))) asked if I would attribute his comments to Memphis Two, the handle he used to troll Kathy Sierra, a blogger. Inspired by her touchy response to online commenters, (((weev))) said he "dropped docs" on Sierra, posting a fabricated narrative of her career alongside her real Social Security number and address. This was part of a larger trolling campaign against Sierra, one that culminated in death threats."

Now, seven years later, Kathy Sierra has returned to explain why she left and what recent spates of online harassment against women portend for the future if decent people don't organize. The situation has grown much more serious since she went into hiding all those years ago. It's more than just the threat of Doxxing to incite physical violence by random crazies with a screw loose.

pastebin.com/WLeVt3JQ

[Oct 11 02:57]

R: 78 / I: 21

As a non-red pill and not constant lurker of Holla Forums, different opinions prove to be interesting to me.

What's Holla Forums's opinion on women as a whole, in modern society?

Not bait to show shit to SJW's, wanting sincere diverse opinions.
[Oct 11 02:57]

R: 9 / I: 2

Favourite Political Figures
Who're your favourite political figures, Holla Forums?
Even though I'm a traditionalist, Farage never ceases to amaze me with his oratory skills and ability to imbue me with a sense hope and patriotism. Top bloke.

[Oct 11 02:56]

R: 19 / I: 1

Why has anything regarding children become so explosive and volatile in our society?
I'm not speaking of relationships, I'm speaking of law/interaction in general.

For instance, many laws are passed, particularly laws regarding prosecution or investigation of crimes, that are extremely subversive or go against constitutional rights.
Now, normally, things like this wouldn't pass, but all to often, it is labeled something such as "warrant-less searches to protect our kids!" and passes in a landslide.
EVERY TIME someone mentions "it's for the children" the bill ALWAYS passes.

It seems to me that as a society we are labeling children as something that needs to be feared and avoided, and that people that don't support those bills/laws are "clearly child rapists or fiends," even if their reason for not supporting is the blatant unconstitutionality.

So I will ask..
HOW do we encourage people to stop fearing children?
HOW do we eliminate the idea that "not supporting draconian laws = you're a pedophile"
and HOW do we bring children back into our community as something more than the nuisance/trouble we have made them into.
[Oct 11 02:55]

R: 11 / I: 9

Is there any reason why the Nazi's stuck with modernist architecture instead of an entirely new style of design?
[Oct 11 02:53]

R: 21 / I: 6

Homosexuals
Should gays be allowed to adopt?

[Oct 11 02:53]

R: 33 / I: 6

I've been seeing many pictures of average and unattractive looking women acting like they're hot, or just being mean for no reason, and it gave me the idea to turn the whole thing into an ebin maymay. Something along the lines of female versions of fedoras.

I was thinking about using buzzwords like "precious" "snowflake" and some other words, and something else akin to *tips fedora* *follows blog* and a whole lot of other stuff. Just something to shame rude entitled arrogant women.
[Oct 11 02:52]

R: 5 / I: 0

When arguing with leftists about white genocide, one of the things you should try to bring up is the russification of areas like Crimea.

This is a good introductory topic, because anti-russian sentiment is popular among bluepills. Right from the start you can use their own bias against them - and when they agree that Russia's forced immigration programs into areas like Crimea were what helped create predominantly Russian populations in the area, you can then immediately point out, using the exact same logic they already agreed to, that the mass immigration is the same thing.

R: 12 / I: 1

We may live in a degenerate age but we are told by the media that it is progress. Even the outright disgusting is celebrated as a renaissance. Divorce, illegitimacy, gays, gay marriage, transgender people, soon to be followed by polygamy, bestiality (transspecies romance?) and loosening of age of consent laws (probably for gays + horny female teachers only). This is not progress, only change. This is not new, just located on our shores. We live in the United States of Weimerica.

On the internet, you can find escorts (any shape or color) on Backpages, Seeking Arrangement will get you college girls, Chaturbate and webcam performers do anything for the right donation, Tumblr is full of naked amateur selfies, and pornography (filmed whores) takes up one third of internet traffic. Rule 34 = if you can think there is porn made of it. An S&M book is a wildly successful best seller. Gay bars pop up even in smaller US towns. What a free wheeling time! Not quite. The Germans of the Weimar Republic did this all with cruder technology. Gay and lesbian bars were in bigger German cities. Marlene Dietrich, bisexual movie star, stole her gender bending style from a hideously ugly lesbian radio personality. Germany was full of burlesque lounges, tawdry films, and had a spectacular variety of prostitutes available by phone and on the streets.

So who exactly are these terrorits?

R: 6 / I: 1

Ask a black weeb anything you wish
[Oct 11 02:51]

R: 8 / I: 3

Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the future of the western world?
strawpoll.me/2752305

[Oct 11 02:50]

R: 6 / I: 1

see pic
[Oct 11 02:48]

R: 9 / I: 3

Friendly reminder he does it for free
Holla Forums.co/pol/res/149084.html#q149084
Holla Forums.co/pol/res/146062.html#q146062
[Oct 11 02:43]

R: 8 / I: 2

Dear people of Donetsk

In exactly 30 days we will launch a major counter offensive and drive off the terrorists calling themselves Donetsk People's Republic and Luhansk People's Republic. We will take back the control of our country

Смерть терористам
Слава нової України
[Oct 11 02:40]

R: 18 / I: 2

I Need Help
Holla Forums I think I might be a degenerate.

I was over at my friend's house today and he jacked me off (I did't ejaculate). Then we cuddled on his bed for awhile (no kissing, just hugging and some attempted groping from him).

Girls turn me on, and he's the only male in my like I'm attracted to.

My friend is really feminine, and I think that's why I find him to be attractive. In fact, he has so much estrogen in his body he needs to take testosterone from patches and injections.

I'm white, I despise multiculturalism, I believe that some races are better than others, and I try to have a strong moral code.

Am I degenerate?
Do I commit Sudoku?

I feel dirty, unholy, and perverse.
Please help me.

(pic unrelated)

[Oct 11 02:36]

R: 51 / I: 4

If you had to reinvent National Socialism how would you rename it?
Alright so we all know of the stigma Fascism and National Socialism have in today's world, so how would you rename it in order to escape the jewish mediatic scourge?

[Oct 11 02:36]

R: 171 / I: 42

laurie-penny.com/why-were-winning-social-justice-warriors-and-the-new-culture-war/

Apparently we're losing this war.

She's written for newspapers such as the Independent, The Guardian, The Times, and is a contributing editor for the New Statesman, and has given talks at the BBC.
This is a person going out of her way to influence people on not looking into Gamertavistock at places like this and to put forward the SJW agenda.

twitter.com/PennyRed/status/517714472476348417

laurie-penny.com
twitter.com/PennyRed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurie_Penny
pennyred.blogspot.com
penny-red.tumblr.com
lauriepenny.wordpress.com
scoopnest.com/es/user/PennyRed/
penny-red.com which redirects to laurie-penny.com
[Oct 11 02:29]

R: 28 / I: 11

OH WOW JUST WOW.

we need to sign this now! Why are we not already supporting the Kurds? they are practically white bros! Everyone get the fuck in here and sign this shit to get that Nig Obama off his lazy ass.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/officially-arm-peoples-protection-unit-ypg-syria-defend-isis-destroying-kobane-community/MqkGM32Y
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[Oct 11 02:28]

R: 8 / I: 1

If tumblr babies are pissing themselves over Ebola-chan
Can we come up with something even more offensive?
Maybe Isis-chan
[Oct 11 02:27]

Does anyone else think one of the most important things our country needs to be doing right now is switching to all-electric vehicles to start weaning ourselves off the oil-cock?
[Oct 11 02:27]

R: 60 / I: 22

Why Give A Shit About Consent?
Why the fuck does "consent" matter at all and why is it used as a justification for anything in discussions of morality and the law?

I don't see why some people put so much emphasis on consent.

Consent is a fucking stupid thing that doesn't make something right or wrong.

Consent should not matter. It does not matter to me. It's an non-factor, a variable not worth examining.

[Oct 11 02:25]

R: 21 / I: 4

Why is the current intellectual climate so batshit liberal Holla Forums? On one hand you have fedoras like Dawkins who think science can answer metaphysical questions and prove God doesn't exist, and on the other you have SJWs trying to destroy evil colonial White culture from within… whose ideal for a white man is a guy who's tired of feeling "unmanly" to take his girlfriend's strapon. Feminazis who think you can solve rape by telling men not to rape.

Who's behind all this cultural Marxism Holla Forums?
[Oct 11 02:23]

R: 7 / I: 0

Just us proof you filthy kike. At least spencer is actually going out and doing something. What are you doing kike?

nek ur self schlomo

Biggest concern I'm hearing is that with Bannon gone, every single person on Trump's advisory staff want more troops in Afghanistan

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Read the thread about this, idiot. There's archives.

Kill yourself

==L==
==I==
==T==
==E==
==R==
==A==
==L==

==B==
==A==
==S==
==E==
==D==

==K==
==I==
==K==
==E==
==S==
All of you should be banned and strung up on the nearest lamp post.

if he doesn't mention the rothschilds and co., as well as those of the synagogue of satan who say they are Jews but are not, i dont think hes going nuclear

Good god i've been sick of Alex Marlow fagging Breitbart up ever since Bannon left.

You first, Moishe.

Where do you think you are, nigger?

Anyone hear the guy filling in for Dobbs say Bannon forced out because of being a leaker?
Don't watch Faux, just overheard it. Have no idea what garbage the guy spewed after the commercial break.

All that work and you fucked up the red text

BRO, THE FUCKING TIMING, I'M FUCKING DIAMONDS RIGHT NOW BRO
kys

you can't redtext mid sentence but it's for dramatic effect

if A AND B (B=/=C) => E=/=MC^HAMMER

Bannon is a kosher conservative.
Breitbart is a kosher news outlet.
If you associate with or promot either, you're a kosher apologist. Period.

Bannon won't uncuck Breitbart because Breitbart has always been cucked.
It's a hardcore pro-hebrew zionist outlet.

They just inadvertently do things that are useful to us.

It's like you don't want to understand what's actually happening

He said the same shit about the Tea Party.

>you know who else breathed air? Hitler.
You're terrible at shilling. Here's hoping you're more successful at killing yourself.

Go back to TRS faggot. This is a board for National Socialists, not kosher civ nats and their based kike media sources.

They were even more cucked while Bannon was there before. Bannon is a cuck. Not sure where the idea that he's redpilled came from.

Never compare Bannon to Goebbels again, faggot.

Jews act differently in the medium they are in. In New York, Israel is bad, because Israel isn't multicultural and inclusive of Muslims and the Palestinians. As soon as those Jews are indicted for crimes, ruin their reputation or get married to an Israeli, they mutate into pro-Nationalist pro-border Zionist Jews.

They will shapeshift when necessary.

Fuck off. Breitbart may sometimes seem to coincide with our interests, but that is only when it benefits Israel.
Also fuck off. The D&C of these recently arrived is palpable.

All this concenred shilling

I guess Trump is just some idiot child to these faggots but I have faith he's the one in charge and always has been.

Whats funny is that the shills in here whining about bannon being a zionist are the same ones that will blindly will defend Trump and make excuses for him no matter how much he cucks out to the Kikes
Not saying Bannon is based, hes a useful idiot at best but the chesscucks are currently in full damage control mode after charlottesville and are trying to spin this as insignificant

To hell with (((kikefart))) and fuck Israel supporting bannon rubbing elbows with (((rats))).

Also I don't like this alt left meme as it is leftist distancing themselves from the brainwashed cancer they produce as if anything left isn't as fucked up as antifa/blm/jews their is nothing alt about the left,it is all the same (((rat))) bullshit.The alt label is giving the left a shield like but those are just fanatic extremist goy.Same with the alt right tbh.

Splinter factions of the same jew brainwash/controlled opposition leading young white men in circles chasing a straw man narrative jews created.

God I wish that were me

HAO! DAI YE! WE WON AGAIN!

Nah, he's right, you reek of TRSodomite filth.

wow it's almost as if we need to figure out a whole new paradigm or something lol wow

You forgot to include a line about 'the Judeo-Christian West fighting the new caliphate'.

What do you think it should read? I am but a novice memeticist.

MSM

Yea, its called National Socialism or gtfo and take your jew bullshit with you.

Name one thing Trump has done as president that has been good for Jews. Trump's support of jews is just cheap talk, while all of his foreign and domestic policy has been unambiguousoy bad for the Jews. Bannon, on the other hand, actually ran an arch-zionist mass media publication and propagandized for Jews for years.

Kill you're self newfag.

Like normal people?

So Bannon says this:

But then says this:

I'm just fucking confused

Increased Russia and Iran sanctions

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/898604169392672768/photo/1

I think he's trying to say this is the end of an era or something.

Kinda beside the point, really.

What's been shown here is that the enemy knows the score and is several steps ahead. The alt-right only ever existed to become a symbollic representation of nationalistic intent.
By the same token, the concept of the 'alt-left' is now taking form to act as the juxtaposition between the two, though it didn't need to be formed - it already existed, it just couldn't be named until you had something to juxtapose it with.

In one fell swoop, the (((enemy))) has created context: nationalism is the 'alt' faction of the right and is evil and must be destroyed; (visible) communism is the 'alt' faction of the left, and now it is being named to provide the proper contextual framework via which both may be thrown under the bus.

Thing is, as I said above, the alt-right was always nothing but gommieJew-owned controlled-op: They were allowed to rise into a faction only for the purpose of using them as the equivalent to the already-extant faction which the owners thereof (same people) have no issue throwing under the bus if it will allow them to proceed - closeted-Communists have no issue decrying or throwing under the bus open-Communists, and in fact, they love to do it (on the rare occasions they even have to), because it serves to protect them against accusations of being a Communist.

This shit is basic bitch politicking.
Boom, done - you just killed the Nationalist uprising in the US, without even having to sacrifice your Communist pawns OR expose your Communist leanings.
Of course, if you DID have to make aforementioned sacrifice, it'd be fine, because you're not openly Communist, so you can decry them if/when necessary without any real issue.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/18/huffpo-sparks-backlash-with-bizarre-goy-headline-for-bannon/

MSM really are becoming regular readers of 4chinz.

archive.is/wrF2

They mostly pick up bait and think its real, but the important part is the amount of mainstream attention 4chinz is getting. Its why I think it would be a great idea to start /redpill/ generals at all times on Holla Forums full of holohaux and other speartipped pills to convert some of these normies who will try to make 4chan/pol/ their new home.

Watch the Left run with this and spin it in a way that suggests a "collapse" of Trump's movement.

Bannon can finally be Bannon now, nothing's changed.

Shit like this is why I think horseshoe theory is real. Remove HuffPo logo and replace with DS and it will come off just as realistic.

Its just hard to decipher. I think he meant the GOP Establishment hurt the one we fought for or something. Most people are too focused on this article and not the Bloomberg ones where he says he is still fighting 100% for Trump

this

Exactly,remove all kike in upcoming mid terms and their cuckholds.

Bannon was never the /ourguy/ bullshit just because he claims to be populist or nationalist when any fucking kike can do that.
Reminder he called white nationalist clowns which is a direct contradiction of being so called populist considering we are still the majority.

Literally anything connected to kikes has to be stripped of power and thrown out on their hook nosed asses.

Then the fed reserve abolished forever ending their fiscal power to subvert/influence white men into their wars for israel.

(((bloomberg)))

Ebin, I love civic nationalists working for a news agency started by Israel.

Trump didn't do that, dipshit.

Its amazing how hard people in these threads are trying to push this meme that this guy is somehow some badass that's going to do anything righteous. The man is a pawn, and knowingly or unknowingly, so is anyone supporting him.

1. You didn't define the enemy
2. In soviet Russia the enemy define you!
3. CommunistJewCapitalists. Got it.
4. Kill yourself.

"Nuclear" lmao. What the fuck is he going to do? Write strongly worded articles for Israel?

Yes they did, quite effectively at that. See Hillary Clinton's speech.
None of the rest makes sense.

Netanyahu/Breitbart kikes are somehow on /ourside/ - for now. I don't know what magic Trump pulled in front of their eyes but I'm seeing Israeli MSM turn on Netanyahu in a Trump type manner. They want him gone and Netanyahu is not leaving. I think there's only a matter of time before Mossad turns on Bibi much like Deep state's war on Trump here.

If there's one way to say this, there seems to be a clear wedge now between Israeli nationalistic right wing jews and globalist international banker jews.

Or maybe this is a master plan from our reptilian overlords to somehow drive the hard right into pro-Israel supporting white nationalists, very much like Spencer. I think even Duke is okay with Israel existing.

Hillary wanted to face Trump. See the DNC emails. None of the rest makes sense.

No, they aren't, you fucking idiot. They're playing you like a fucking fiddle. AGAIN.

Underrated.

Sides in orbit because an user KNOWS!!

Cite them for me, maybe I will - unless you're still too tired, of course.
Also, Trump makes perfect sense in the context I laid forth: He's going to either A) be gradually destroyed, and held up as evidence in the future as evidence of the failure of Nationalistic intent, or B) flop like a fish and serve the Jews' interests.

Go to sleep faggot, you've done nothing but shitpost in this thread and your narratives are all trash.

Read the full post you fucking mong.

Better?

If the left wins, Israel will be destroyed.

I read your post, and its trash.
No, there isn't, its just the fucking kosher sandwich all over again AND YOU KEEP FALLING FOR IT!

You actually believe that garbage? He was forced out by (((Kushner))) and the rest. He was the last patriot in the White House. More like Jew House.

This is basically TRS level of cuckoldry, you need to stop posting and realize that Israel has always been tied to the eternal war in the middle east to destabilize the region for their greater Israel plan and to flood Europe with shitskins refugees to destroy white homelands.
On a second thought, you should probably just kill yourself for posting something this retarded.

Better. Appropriately cringey.

Checked for it won't though, you're still falling for the Jewish kosher sandwich meme.
There's a reason Soros cut funding to FEMEN when they stated an intent to expand into Israel.

There is NO REAL CONFLICT between the Marxist atheist Jews and the Zionists - they're arm-in-arm on damn near every issue, and the likelihood of Israel actually succumbing to any sort of libshititude is basically nil.
They've still got anti-miscegenation laws, they're still an ethnostate, and they still don't allow gay marriage, etc etc etc.

The biggest lie in the world is that the Jews are in conflict with each other - its their foil to all the claims as regards Jewish behavior in Israeli and around the world.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if the netanyahu investigations are all a ruse. The media jew seems to love building up hops or letting you think something is going to happen and then loves twisting the knife when it doesn't.

Always investigations, never arrests. How long does it take to figure out if you took a fucking bribe ? Years ? Yeah ok whatever. Ruse.

wasted dubs,are you really that fucking stupid or just a shill bait.The left is jews just like bolshevism.Communism/marxist socialism is every jews wet dream to hold down and oppress whites you fucking idiot unless you were being satirical.

The Last Patriot of the (((Judeo-Christian West))) of (((Enlightened Capitalism)))
Seems legit.

Maybe that was the plan all along. That's the "narrative" according to 4/5 media conglomerates.

Also, your mother inhales my farts with glee.

Back when I got on Holla Forums in 2005, never would I have imagined we would have gotten so huge and influencing

Take me back to the simple times lads, where I still posted in Caturday threads

(checked)
kikebart needs to start collecting some GOPe scalps.
FIND THE DIRT

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America.” ~ Stephen K Bannon

Checked for no shit sherlock, that's why I said it.

Also, you need to lurk moar.

>Going after the (((GOP)))

I don't think AIPAC would like that very much. Which means its not going to happen.
God damn some of you are incredibly stupid.

o-ohkay

I know that feel. I came over to 4chan Holla Forums circa 2006 to participate in the habbo raids. It's hard to believe we've gone this far.
The strangest thing about it all is that the majority of the history of 4chan (and now Holla Forums) is mostly lost to time, due to its transient nature. Sure, there are those sites like KYM that try to catalogue things, but they get everything wrong and go by second-hand sources from reddit reposts and such. Us oldfags? We're like the priest caste of the new generation. Thousands of years ago, before the advent of writing, we had priests who would memorize history and religious stories and odysseys and everything like that so it could be shared with the next generation. That's what we are.

who's the little blue dot, right side behind the curtain?
it's Comey isn't it?

lol shit nigger what

yea and bet he won't be shoa'd by cloudfare.

Kikebart is a jew brain cancer tendril apparatus.

Get this through your fucking white heads now….

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

We are white they are not end of story stop allowing them to blur the distinction.

Please ban this fag.

Trump calling Bannon an Alt-left libertarian on tape.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-01/-alt-left-strategist-bannon-isn-t-going-anywhere-trump-says

Totally /ourgoy/ though, right guys?

DAILY REMINDER

Doubt it tbh fam, see pic related for advice

Just to add, every single celebrity controlled op shill has the 'i'm being attacked' as their primary way to deflect criticism or to have something to talk about when you've got nothing to talk about.
David Wilcock is probably the most hilarious, if you don't believe my friend talks to blue bird aliens and represents the earth in space councils … oh well someone cut the brakes to my car the other day so it must be real.

What should worry you about that is that its from May, and Trump kept Bannon around until fucking mid-August.

DON'T FORGET, YOU'RE HERE FOREVER!

I can see where this is going. Democrats will call for Bannon's assassination and the traitor Sessions won't do anything until after Bannon is murdered. Antifa wins again.

I thought it meant that the curtain is Jewish.

Another view about this:

Steven K. Bannon, the swashbuckling former Goldman Sachs banker and press baron of Breitbart news who calls himself “Chief Strategist” of Trump’s historic campaign, is in deep trouble within the Trump White House.

To be clear, I am no fan of National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster whose globalist views and hires are negating the foreign policy the President ran on.

I am one who had publicly defended Bannon from false charges of racism and anti-Semitism yet I have concluded he is a spent force, never being willing to spend his political capital to help his friends and in some cases helping empower the very Globalists he claims to oppose.

In fact, I rather like Bannon who has his roguish charm. I am proud to write for Breitbart and I did his SIRIUS radio show many times. His Libertarian-tinged world view is much like mine, yet we both understand the threat of Islamic terrorism and the consequences of open borders.

I even named Steve one of the Ten Worst Dressed Men in the World in the 2015 Mr. Stone’s International Best and Worst Dressed List. The tradition of the list was picked up from the late Mr. Blackwell and it’s now in its eleventh year. Bannon was so proud of the award that he forwarded the link to his friends.

It is more in sadness than in anger that I conclude that Steve Bannon has failed to look out for the Trump constituency, while establishment “never Trumpers ” line up for cushy jobs and prestigious ambassadorships. Not understanding that “personnel is policy”, Bannon refused to fight for any of his allies or those who helped get Trump elected. It’s as if Steve felt the grubby business of patronage was below him.

Self-promotion and ham-handed leaking have hurt Steve badly in the Trump orbit. There is no Karl Rove in Trump-World. Trump is his own man. He is not handled or managed and hates it when subordinates try to do so. He is his own strategist and correctly resents when others take credit for the historic strategy and win, that is really his alone. I don’t deny that I have been honored to be along for the ride and that the President does listen to opinions, as he always has, but at the end of the day no one puts ideas in Donald Trump’s head or words in his mouth.

The President is very angry about Bannon’s vanity biography “Devil’s Bargain”, the subtitle of which is “Steve Bannon, Donald Trump and The Storming of the Presidency.” Every other page is a love letter to the brilliance of Steven K. Bannon.

In all fairness, all of the key elements of the message that elected Trump had been chosen and defined by Trump himself long before Mr. Bannon arrived at the Trump campaign for the final weeks of the campaign.

The able Sam Nunberg worked diligently with candidate Trump to help him package his views during the earliest stages of the campaign and Trump road-tested these themes and honed them. He never deviated from these core messages; the dangers of our immigration system and the Wall; the inequities at NATO; our flawed international trade deals that he saw destroying the American job market; the abuses of America by the Chinese, fixing our broken Veteran’s healthcare system; opposition to costly foreign wars where the national interest is not absolutely clear. These were all planks in the Trump platform before Steve showed up.

Ironically Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, and Jared and Ivanka followed the exact strategy laid out by Paul Manafort before he left, which was coaxing the candidate to give a few speeches from the teleprompter where the facile Steven Miller was able to give Trump some rhetorical flourishes in expressing his chosen themes. It is important to remember that the message came from Trump not Bannon. A recent piece in the Spectator claiming it was “Bannon’s campaign” is just wrong. It was always Trump’s campaign.

While Bannon bitched about Priebus privately he worked as a partner with the former Republican National Chairman including an embarrassing “Abbott and Costello” act at CPAC, the Conservative Political Action Conference held yearly outside of Washington in which Bannon covered Priebus’ ass and they lavished each other with wet kisses. Meanwhile, no Trump campaign veterans were being hired in the Trump White House.

But it’s far worse than this.

Goy means Nations…

Bannon engineered the ascent of Rex Tillerson at State despite the fact that Tillerson’s patron and chief influence is non-other than Condoleezza Rice, the neocon former Bush NSA Director and cheerleader for the Iraq war. Documents which leaked from the Presidential transition proved that Rice was Tillerson’s advocate and that several other staffers she recommended where quickly hired at State. Perhaps this is why Politico correctly tabbed the rise of veteran Romney-ites at State. The Trump State Department has failed to excise the Soros control of a number of U.S. embassies and is currently leaning on the Hungarian government not to impede Soros toppling of that democratically elected government. Bannon delivered the Trump State Department into the hands of the Globalists.

While Bannon chafed with the influence of Presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner, he would never oppose him frontally and he never even lifted a finger against the appointment of quislings like Dina Habib Powell and Goldman Sachs’ Gary Cohn.

Bannon failed to push the President to use his most potent rhetorical and political weapon-Term Limits -in his current fight with the Congress. Bannon did nothing to dissuade the President from endorsing Mitch McConnell’s candidate in the Alabama Special Election primary which sent the clear signal to Republicans in Congress that you can thwart the President and there are no consequences.

Bannon has also failed to tell the President about the single most potent weapon he has; FISA Court certification that Obama’s NSA actively, illegally and unconstitutionally spied at least on 30,000 Americans for purposes of political espionage. These indictable offenses and their prosecution is the key to derailing the Deep State coup unfolding before our eyes, yet Bannon never mentioned the FISA ruling to the President.

When Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio who was a strong and articulate supporter of the President and his criticism of our current Immigration policies, was indicted for civil rights violations of prisoners in his custody the Obama Justice Department made certain he was tried under the wrong statue to deny him a jury trial. The Justice Department illegally monitored the Sheriffs communication with his lawyer as well as improperly communicating directly with the judge during his trial Arpaio’s prosecution is a political hit job and the government’s misconduct in his prosecution are certainly grounds for dismissal by the Trump Justice Department. Steve Bannon never mentioned the case to President who was shocked to learn about Arpaio’s conviction when he didn’t know about his trial. All of Arpaio’s phone calls to Bannon to protest his treatment by the Trump Justice Department went unanswered.

During the campaign for President Donald Trump said “I love WikiLeaks.” Both the President and Steve Bannon know that no evidence exists that proves that Julian Assange is an agent of the Russians as our intelligence services insist mindlessly without evidence. In fact, Julian Assange is simply a journalist who is neither of left or right but who is appalled by the massive excesses and widespread violations of civil liberties that he has exposed through WikiLeaks. It is important to note that unlike the New York Times or the Washington Post no one has ever disputed the accuracy or authenticity of the material Assange and his associates have published. Just like the New York Times in the Pentagon Papers case or the Washington Post’s Bob Woodward, Assange publishes information supplied to him by whistleblowers and other sources and the publication of this information is fully legal and within the traditions of American journalism.

What I said applies to ED as well. They didn't get everything. It's like seeing a shadow of something rather than the full thing.

The completely bogus charges of sexual assault against Assange in Sweden have fallen away, an obvious frame job called a “Honeytrap”, which is a classic in British Intelligence history. Now, however, due to the harping of CIA Director Mike Pompeo ,the Trump Justice Department has convened a Secret Grand Jury to fabricate a criminal charge against Assange in the United States, despite the fact that Assange has violated no law and the US Intelligence services can’t prove he is in the service of the Russians .Yet Steve Bannon has never urged the President to stop the outrageous investigation and potential prosecution of the WikiLeaks publisher- a case of a publisher (Breitbart) ignoring the plight of a publisher (Wikileaks)

The Bundys , the last of the ranchers working federal land in Clark County Nevada and their supporters have languished in a squalid Nevada jail for 18 months, denied pre-trial release even though none have any prior criminal history. When the Bundy Family fell behind in payments to the BLM, the government launched a deadly Waco-like assault on the family farm with snipers, police dogs and SWAT teams. All of this was after the Clark County Sheriff called by phone to tell Mrs. Bundy the FEDS had decide to stand down. The potentially deadly assault came seconds after she hung up.

Their first trial deadlocked. Now the Government is taking no chances, the Judge who won’t release the men to their families, has ruled out the use of first, second or fourth amendment defenses. Judge Gloria Navarro, a Harry Reid picked Judge appointed by Clinton won’t allow them to call witnesses for their defense. She won’t allow the playing of the BLM radio transmission recording where the order is given to shoot and ask questions later. Has Steve Bannon brought up a review of the case and a Presidential Pardon for the Bundy’s with the President? Not a chance.

Tough talking Anthony Scaramucci, whom I like and whom I think was treated rather shabbily, was, as I said, a political suicide bomber. He took out two RINOS: Preibus and Spicer. For this alone he should be lauded. Bannon was too busy covering for the hapless Priebus.

But Anthony’s access to the President was a problem for the Generals with McMaster (who really is a dead ringer for the late Don Rickles), Gen. John Kelly (who reminds me of Al “I’m in charge here” Haig) and Gen. Mad-dog Mattis, the first non-civilian Defense Secretary in modern times forming a triumvirate of control.

Bannon helped the Generals oust Anthony Scaramucci. Someone told the President “the Mooch” had drug issues, ignoring that Scaramucci had to pass two drug tests to work in the White House. Then he was out! The brash New Yorker’s access to the President was a threat to the Generals.

Now it’s Bannon’s access to POTUS that is threatening to the Seven Days in May crowd. Kelly is tightening his grip. Now even Jared and Ivanka must go through Kelly to see the president and neither is allowed to meet with him alone. Cabinet members who call the President are forwarded to General Kelly. Kelly thinks Bannon’s ideas are naïve and too “far-out’ and blames Bannon for the recent Breibart attacks on McMaster. Now it’s Bannon the Generals want out.

There is no reason for conservatives to be upset about the coming purge of Steve Bannon. He did a lot to help himself but not much to help us.

you don't belong here, kike

Jesus Christ, Chaim, it's astonishing you guys get paid for this kind of low-energy bullcrap.

I personally think everyone should stay the fuck out of military issues and focus on the cultural war. Let the generals do their thing, while the "civilians" take down the cultural marxists.

You scared of some unseen events?

Most were all sell outs to begin with before Trump and pushed by handlers more than any moral conviction to denounce,decry,disavow because of a hook nose signing their checks as long as they toe the line for jew interest of smut,breakdown of white values,demonizing anything white,promoting race mixing.You see all these so called celebrities coming out against Trump under totally debunked pretenses that make no logical sense.

Then wonder why their shit flops at the box office as no one gives a fuck what they think and know they are paid actors promoting the destruction of white ppl.

Of course any second hand account is not going to be identical but ED was pretty close and largely was very similar to uncensored imageboard culture at the time and arguably had its own independent following, whereas KYM is a completely sanitized version of imageboard memes/cultures in the same tone as 9gag and just aggretavistocks existing shit from the chans/reddit

Then you are a fucking idiot. The only nations that matter are nations that possess nuclear weapons, the capacity to manufacture or acquire them. Everything else is hot dog relish.

Reported.

10445634 (You)

You scared of some unseen events?

Here's your -YOU) MEANT FOR YOU

GOYIM means Nations.

This is a fucking trainwreck of a shill. Filtered.

THIS IS GREAT!

I LOVE BREITBART NEWS AND PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Wow, you can't even chalk up that as a fuckup, it's clear you deliberately tried to format that way. Go back to wherever you came from kike.

Filtered

A GOY SCOURNED:
THE INCREDIBLE TALE OF S. BANNON AND ZOG!
hopefully he's turning against the elders

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS NOW!

ISRAEL UBER ALLES!

bahahahaahahaha
check it out Holla Forums was right again..
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.807769

Where do you think you are?

Wait, is trump gong to announce the pardon at a rally with Joe? Leftists will drop dead from rage; their hearts will explode.

ZIONIST DEATH SQUADS NOW!

Z.O.A. Chief: Bannon is Pro-Israel, not Anti-Semitic
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/220502

R.J.C. Board Member Bernie Marcus defends Steve Bannon
politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/11/18/bernie-marcus-defends-trump-adviser-what-is-being-done-to-steve-bannon-is-a-shonda/

Bannon and Breitbart: Friends of Israel, not Anti-Semites
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/opinion/bannon-and-breitbart-friends-of-israel-not-anti-semites

Steve Bannon is a Proud Zionist, his Jewish Friends Insist
forward.com/news/354384/some-jews-decry-breitbart-editor-as-anti-semite-others-praise-him-as-proud/

Steve Bannon to Attend Z.O.A. Annual Gala in New York City
jewishinsider.com/9792/steve-bannon-to-attend-zoa-annual-gala-in-ny/

Bannon rejects Ammunition to Those who label him Anti-Semitic
jta.org/2016/11/20/news-opinion/politics/bannon-rejects-and-supplies-ammunition-to-those-who-label-him-anti-semitic

Steve Bannon: Friend of the Jewish People, Defender of Israel
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/14/stephen-k-bannon-friend-jewish-people-defender-israel/

Steve Bannon insists Anti-Semites only 'On the Margins' of Alt-Right
forward.com/news/breaking-news/354512/steve-bannon-insists-anti-semites-and-neo-nazis-only-on-the-margins-in-alt/

Steve Bannon in 2014: Racism will get 'Washed Out' of Nationalist Right
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/politics/stephen-bannon-in-2014-racism-will-get-washed-out-of-nationalist-right

Stephen Bannon backed in Statement from Republican Jewish Coalition Board Member
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/politics/stephen-bannon-backed-in-statement-from-republican-jewish-coalition-board-member

Sorry, Jews. Steve Bannon is not an Anti-Semite, and this Story is not about Us.
forward.com/opinion/356390/sorry-jews-steve-bannon-is-not-an-anti-semite-and-this-story-is-not-about-u/

Israel's U.S. Envoy: We look Forward to working with Trump Team, including Bannon
jta.org/2016/11/17/news-opinion/politics/israels-us-envoy-we-look-forward-to-working-with-trump-team-including-bannon

In First Interviews as Top Trump Advisor, Steve Bannon denies Anti-Semitism Charges
jta.org/2016/11/20/news-opinion/politics/in-first-interviews-as-white-house-chief-strategist-bannon-denies-being-anti-semite-or-white-supremacist

Steve Bannon a 'Passionate Zionist and Supporter of Israel,' says Top Jewish Trump Donor
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/.premium-1.753416

Jewish Writer says Trump's Appointee Bannon 'Doesn't have an Anti-Semitic Bone in his Body'
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/jewish-writer-says-trumps-appointee-bannon-doesnt-have-an-anti-semitic-bone-in-his-body/2016/11/15/

Stop that you double nigger.
archive.is/jBYch

I hope this is just bad bait.

Hello Satan.

Unseen event? All jews getting stripped of power regardless of their crying ,the fed being abolished thus ending support for all kikes by pivoting to a new money system based on physical assets instead of jew speculation/manipulation thereby throwing them out on their asses and sending the ones that are dual citizen traitors to see you so they can burn in hell forever? REIGN.

What sorts of assets? You wouldn't happen to be sitting on a pile of gold, would you?

dailycaller.com/2017/08/18/a-voice-of-sanity-leaves-the-white-house/

surprising he lasted as long as he did.

You are in the wrong neighborhood, my friend.

Definitely stirred you up. Wonder why…

Sorry i'm driving and was in a hurry.

Gold? wait does gold have any nutritional value or can it be grown as a dependable renewable resource that produces a wide variety of products like energy,fuel,food.Hmm gold bar in the middle of a desert is shinny and all yet is it water? Is it anything more than the illusion of value attached to it by jews. If it can't keep you alive it isn't a true asset instead just a piece of over rated metal.

Hint : you already know where I am going with this.

1. A Hebrew word used in the Jewish Scriptures (a.k.a. the Old Testament). The word literally means "nations,"

stop.

You shills would be better off just lurking and making tactical D&C posts rather than adamantly trying to argue things like this. Take a hike, kike

LOL at shills pretending Bannon is doing this to help Trump.

Mike Flynn tries to fight pedophiles (including a ring supported by Mike Pence), gets thrown out.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPYUWx0XyzU

twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/893825040189452288

General Kelly takes over for Rinsed Penis. Works with former Soros employee HR McMaster to force out the Trump loyalists.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/06/mcmaster-worked-think-tank-backed-soros-funded-group-helped-obama-sell-iran-nuclear-deal/

Bannon is Council for National Policy. Their spokesman is Cernovich. These are the real conservatives, not the cuckservatives. The ones that fought against continuing to arm ISIS in Syria.

CNP membership list
splcenter.org/sites/default/files/cnp_redacted_final.pdf

Bannon getting forced out is bad for anyone who isn't an establishment Democrat or cuckservative Republican.

Remind Mr. Goldblood :)

Getting Nervous?

They were Israel-first Iran hawks

They're the Christian Zionist version of the CFR.

Kikebart story about it: breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/goy-bye-white-flight-huffpost-loses-the-plot-turns-bannon-departure-into-race-war/
Archive of huffington post with the "GOY, BYE!" headline: archive.fo/5Sndb

I think these "Jew conspiracy" people are a bunch of faggots, it's all about international bankers and Freemasons, who aren't all Jews… but you are a fucking retard.

Hi, Roger Stone. Didn't know you trolled Holla Forums.

Implying that Israel policy is the most important metric, as opposed to things like not actively funding ISIS like the previous administration (Obama bin Ladin), or… you know… DRAINING THE FUCKING SWAMP!

Breitbart Jerusalem marks 1st Anniversary
jta.org/2016/11/17/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/breitbart-jerusalem-marks-1st-anniversary

Breitbart News Network: Born in the USA, Conceived in Israel
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/

Breitbart's Jerusalem Chief explains Site's 'Nationalist' Appeal
jta.org/2016/11/30/default/breitbarts-jerusalem-chief-explains-sites-nationalist-appeal

"They say that we are 'anti-Semitic,' though our company was founded by Jews, is largely staffed by Jews, and has an entire section (Breitbart Jerusalem) dedicated to reporting on and defending the Jewish state of Israel."
- Breitbart News CEO Larry Solov and Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/17/clinton-campaign-denounces-breitbart-news-divisive-racist-anti-muslim-anti-semitic-donald-trump-hires-steve-bannon/

Trust no one you fool

Not argument. The people you're looking for are bankers, Freemasons, and royalty, the majority of whom are not Jews.

henrymakow.com/000426.html

Nice limited hangout, though, Earnest Voice.

>reddit spacing

Proving yet again that TORpedos are utterly useless.

bannon is a cuck and White Nationalism is a form of Natsoc,This asshole called us clowns regardless of facts behind what we stand for and these punk ass rallies are entirely unnecessary and set up and contrived by rats to manufacture ammo against whites as you see first thing they start blowing out of their ugly rat face holes is …white supremacist,white nationals,Nazi,kkk lambasted across the jew media because they are scared of the white man getting sick of their jew shit and throwing them to the wayside.Cvilled was a false flag set up for them by (((them))) to be able to bleh bleh against white ppl.SO obvious jew bullshit subversion as they are getting desperate because All The Goy Know Now. Paid jew soros activist aint going to cut it in fact your attempted distraction just brought more attention on jews for you better white men to vote you out.Push the race war all you want jew yet the first to go in that situation will be you as niggers are frankly not even close to the level whites are and neither are you jews so think all whites aren't noticing your attempts and site back and wonder like idiots why you have been expelled from every country you have infested accept the one the white man gave you so you would shut the fuck up and leave to,yet you found very quickly ever with you own country you are inherently parasites in need of a white tit to suck on for survival.

Again, the military shit is not our problem.

We must fight cultural wars, not military wars!!!

==I tried so hard and got so far==
==But in the end, it doesn't even matter==
==I had to fall to lose it all==
==But in the end, it doesn't even matter==

This is what damage control looks like.

IT'S THE HEBREW WORD FOR COW YOU LYING KIKE

Nice non-argument FBI.

Is David Rockefeller, the most important funder of NGOs and political discussion groups, a Jew?

Why is it that I connect secret societies and elite policy discussions to all of the elites (Freemasonry, Knights of Malta, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, etc.) but I can't connect even the majority of them to Judaism?

How does it feel to know that you are conscious traitors to your oath to uphold the Constitution, and you will be tried for treason, with 10 years being the absolute outside date range of this occuring?

Nazism was a masonic banker plot, you fucking FBI Cointelpro traitor. Quit pretending the Thule Society and IG Farben didn't exist.

No it's not. He's not wrong, just a fucking kike. It is the Hebrew word for "Nations/people (that aren't us)", but in context that's not what it means. Sort of how in English, "Faggot" is the word for a bundle of sticks, but definitely doesn't mean that.

The linguistics of this sort of shit is important. If you try to tell a normie that "Goy" means "Cattle", and they look it up and it says "Nations", which is technically correct, they're going to think you're a fucking loon and discount you entirely.. You have to explain the context of the use of the word (Why they would say "Gentile" vs "Goy" when they are functionally the same word, for example).

Hey kike. Just call them communist terrorists.

Hah! Yeah, man, awesome! Kikebart made in Jerusalem is totally going to show those jews! Yeah, I love this sticky! Death to ZOG!!

Hey, goy. What tha' fuck you doing? Don't you know this is Likud's site? BZZZ, you're just a dirty rotten rid, ya know?

Checked it means cattle. It's a pejorative for my white brothers and sisters.

Based Bannon!

Seconded. The lack of redpill generals has caused a severe decline in post quality. There's new blood pouring in every day, and there should always be a thread in the catalog to point them in the right direction.

I still remember my first steps. What finally broke the race barrier was one of those old Amren articles about nogs' nigging getting White soldiers killed during the Korean war.

Someone should take the Rogue One poster and put Bannon on the chick with Milo, Gavin McInnes, Robert Mercer, Alex Jones, Julian Assange, and Nigel Farage for his supporting cast.

Its already beginning. Fucking McMaster

Bannon thinks that ethnonationalists are a "bunch of clowns" and is upset that Trump didn't back down and cuck for the kikes after Charlottesville.

Breitbart Jerusalem marks 1st Anniversary

Breitbart News Network: Born in the USA, Conceived in Israel

Breitbart's Jerusalem Chief explains Site's 'Nationalist' Appeal

"They say that we are 'anti-Semitic,' though our company was founded by Jews, is largely staffed by Jews, and has an entire section (Breitbart Jerusalem) dedicated to reporting on and defending the Jewish state of Israel."
- Breitbart News CEO Larry Solov and Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow

I respect what you're doing, but this board is so unbelievably kiked by Lubavitch jews that I question if it's even worth coming here anymore.

Trump could do anything and people would be apologists for him. This was the literal last straw that Holla Forums said. Trump could give illegals amnesty and people would still defend him.

>>>/oven/

lalalalalala

user I responded to was already banned and had his posts deleted in this very thread, and all he did was post a list of Trump's and Breitbart's jewish ties. Yes, this site is compromised when it does not allow for discussion.

#castizofuturism?

Get gassed kike.

Soros personally wrote the title of that article, you can tell.

Kike-kun is so edgy tonight! You called someone a goy in the media, guess you're really desperate, huh?

We need to pay very close attention to Breitbart in the future. Bannon may leave hints for us.

t.Breitbart

What do you got?

I've got you covered senpai.
What he means is that Trump is about to pivot into something new. Expect more information on Tuesday during the Phoenix, AZ rally. (Phoenix = rebirth).

The day after the eclipse too.

Nothing, yet.

JACKED UP

Indeed. It's a great move. I'm not sure what he is going to pivot into. I want him to pivot even further right but after he killshots the DNC he will have a huge chance to sweep up all the partisans who leaned slightly left, so maybe he will move that way a bit. But how can he do this without going softer? It'll be interesting to see.

Checked. I will be there to witness this in person! HEIL HITLER!

Hillary will be indicted on Monday according to rumors.

You jaggofs tired of winning yet?

Bannon leaving was actually good now that you think about it rationally. He can make all the statements he wants now and he has a clear insight into the power players.

No.
It means we are now going to war with the GOP.

That sounds like "4d chess" to me. Bannon was pushed out fired and is playing damage control. That being said Bannon did a better job at Breitbart than at the White House. I don't buy for a second that this was the plan.

I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

Although there are walls of text that do get shared regularly, they're not multiple post long transcripts from a video interview. Those are typically archived or the video or article itself is archived.
Learn to webm and just save the fucking video.

So uh anybody gettin laid?

girls don't touch you

girls touch me

girls touch you too?

I'll take that as a no then

Now that's a legit question. Have you ever had sex? If so, what was your first sexual experience like?

news.antiwar.com/2017/08/02/trump-says-us-is-losing-in-afghanistan-wants-commander-fired/
archive.is/6mx9b

That didn't take long. Trump was fighting the mini-surge 2 weeks ago.

get a load of this jew

The American Empire is finished. I saw the documents seized by the Federal Marshals. Nearly all of Congress belongs in prison and most likely will be soon enough even if they take the plea deals.

All I want is for him to declare martial law and purge the both the house and the senate.

I want to believe.

/r/thedonald summed up in one picture.

It's either war with the GOP, or he's just going to become a cukservative.

Yes me too. See:
I have heard of this documents before as well. I think they are legit and that Trump is considering leaking them. Maybe through Breitbart now?

They are making a play for 2018.
Prepare yourselves for a new election meme war on 2018
We need to vote out the faggots who are stonewalling Trump

What are you so angry about, alt-left?

Anyboby ever wanna fuck gaget shes not jew

Not everybody here is an autismo that needs to endorse or decry Trump RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT before anybody even knows what's going on. Sit down, shut up, and lurk more.

If Bannon were smart, he'd remind people of the guy murdered by Antifa at a Milo free speech event. Trump would then mention him and never shut up about him.

A better question would be if you can even have sex with your pseudo vagina anymore or have you not kept up with the stretching necessary.

Where you came from is incredibly obvious. I'd suggest you go back there.

so never seen da tiity den ok

These are quality answers, enjoy your sex life

Yeah, that's nice, but it should be treated like gore posting. Random and everywhere. To parallel it to a common meme, the Jimmy Neutron dad shit. Write a normal post, add a regular picture, but plaster the redpill in the middle.
Only question is how to prevent it from becoming white noise (or my idea may just be the terrible white noise itself)

Seems to be a common theme with you, user. Most sane people wouldn't touch you even after your op, huh? You should go to a real hospital and see if you can get some of that damage reversed before you lose your subsidized health care. Instead of poorly shitposting on stickied threads.

You realize even if you fill this thread up. We can and have in the past made another one, right?

I've fucked plenty, user. It's just that no one wants to fuck you.

BASED [[[Steve Bannon]]]

Oh, the goddamn subconcious irony. Whatever you say, my man.

Top kek

It's not really their fault though. The white nationalist subculture is a U.S. Govt. PSYOP run by CIA and DoD intelligence officers.

Forgot link:

C.I.A. Connections of White Nationalist Leaders and Alternative Media Figures
imgur.com/a/oiB5I

exactly what the usage of alt-left is designed to do

>implying there is such a thing a the alt-right as well

Coming from the side who needed 60+ years and trillions of dollars to fund and force-feed your social engineering into the hearts of many Americans and Europeans, I find that to be extremely humorous. The core of the left is victimization and retribution. I and many others of this board see that, and now understand we are where we are thanks to our own decisions which is why we despise people like you so much.

I'd believe it. If anything Holla Forums has made it clear that I can trust no one, and always keep asking questions.

the violent alt-left
BLM
BAMN
ANTIFA
IWW

if the mainstream left disavows these groups because of violence it will spit the left
if the mainstream left doesn't disavow the violence it smears the whole left as violent

No, too busy laughing at these shit replies of yours.

Checked, let's get this propaganda war fucking going.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

If anything this fires Trump up. Wasn't he pissed when they said it was all Bannon for the election win? I mean him saying it's over for this presidency. On the other hand, Trump is old. It's easy to forget but this bullshit from all sides will have to take its toll. 70s is up there man. I know he's high energy but still. Lord give him strength.

White nationalism > civic nationalism. We are tribal beings, that's how we function best, not to mention preserve our selfs. You are right that totalitarian fascists are delusional wanting to replace detrimental control and enslavement with beneficial one. White people deserve to be free, if you are a dictator it doesn't matter what colors you wear, you will decorate the same tree.
Trees have many branches.

No offense, but I do not want to hear the lamentation of ANTIFA's women.

It's honestly a bit relieving. Finally no more tricks. It's open attrition now. They've come out into the light, and I swear it feels good. It'll be a war whites can maybe win. The people internet has awakened and massively informed so many. The truth has a chance in 2017.

Black sun already delivers. Judea declares war on the United States of America.

As i was sayin, one of these things aint like the other

/r/thedonald is like the down syndrome retard little brother of Holla Forums that we try and hide in public and shun away

Massive shilling for Kikebart going on here. No surprise I guess. Kikebart piggybacked on Holla Forums and stole our memes, newfags confuse this with thinking they're not hardcore Zionists that'll stab you in the back.

I poop myself

Fucking idiots keep mentioning us on there, mainly because they think we're fucking larping.

I've seen screencaps of threads where thedonald people wander in here and see the swastikas and run back to reddit to tell everyone how scared they are of this place. (8/pol/ not 4/pol/ they love that place)

So….what the fuck happened to you people. For christs sake seriously. Fucking anime girl nazi shit. Christ. You think you've seriously got a future with this shit? You extra chromosome piss freaks would be the first in the ovens back in the day and some how right now you think you're superior to anything? Fuck sakes man, get a grip

.>>10447913
Got an archive of one fucking idiot from there leaving a comment along the lines of "there's good discussion going on, it'd be nice if those shills posing as nazis would just leave though."

Dunno why the link fucked up

What is this? CIAniggers coaching hasbarafags?

Told you so. Turmp and Bannon are strategists. One of the biggest problems Trump faces is fake media. Bannon can provide better support on the front line even though it is (((Brietbart))), and is only a phone call away. Plus him going removes a potential target to get to Trump.

Trump's admin is strangled, he can't actually carry out any of the policies he wants and he's been forced to adopt deep state assets as 'advisors'. The deep state has him in check. Maybe checkmate.

So Bannon's basically cutting dead weight. Trump is important, but impotent. A lame duck president who could've made America Great Again were it not for cowards in the DoJ and congress and mistakes in white house appointments. I get the feeling Trump tried to play as a negotiator who could make deals with anyone. He tried making deals with snakes, and they stabbed him in the back. By the time Trump realized it - his only way out was to surround himself with loyalists - it was too late. He's in a den of vipers he himself appointed.

So that's what "that presidency is over" means. It means Trump isn't in control anymore.

I don't know what the "But that presidency is over" statement is supposed to mean, but going by Trump's record so far, I think you're correct in that he's tried to play negotiator in all of this, but all that it's resulted in so far is him bending over backwards to try to make up for some kind of smear that he thinks he's working against. Every time: something contentious happens - he tries to smooth it over - media makes statements alleging a member of the administration is contentious - he concedes with a "resignation".

Someone, somehow, needs to get it through to him that he's doing it absofuckinglutely wrong. The only reason I can guess for him acting this way is simply his age, by which I mean he might still (due to being "set in his ways") think that the fucking MSM have pull with the majority of americans or something.

well that just made my day. Also we won it's over this video proves it

I still not fully understand how that actually works. Has the president not the power to choose staff? The only way that makes sense to me is that they get people in by deception, but then, does that mean that the white house is completely defenseless?

Dubs checked and meme cannons loaded

He's been found out.

I have a feeling that Bannon's style was too disruptive for the cabinet of generals so Trump decided that he would be much better used in the media blitz.
Fox is still cucked and Breitbart could use some uncucking and a strong leader to lead the journalistic opposition against the MSM.
And remember that he can still consult him.

He could still just fire everyone and hire Holla Forumsacks. We would be better staff than 99% of the faggots working in DC right now. I don't get why he didn't just purge the entire system from the start. Trump needs to create his own deep state that can replace the current one.

I don't think he even knows what we are. his understanding of the internet is just a touch deeper then most grandpas, but outside of Twitter and YouTube I don't think he does much on the computer. I think a few of us are close to him, but I don't know what. didn't one of his black female staffers thank us directly?

The chesscucking is real. The actual truth: Trump blew it big time, and now he's alone surrounded by yids.

Er

haha BASED Bannon!!!!!
kill yourselves fags

cnn.com/2017/08/16/politics/steve-bannon-interview-white-supremacy/index.html

That he personally selected himself

Really, it's more that Trump is trying to think in the long term than in the short term. Removing Bannon may see some short term pain, but he plans on weakening the Democrats, something which can only happen best if Bannon is outside the WH working for (((Kikebart))).
Right now, we need to focus on dividing the Left so they cannot build an effective opposition against the God Emperor. And the best way to do that is through propaganda.

Thank you (((HuffPost))) for proving once and for all that the Jews control the media.

It's the jews jewing us
It's really not that difficult to understand

A lot of confused Anglo-Saxons around here looking up to Jews in search for their identity. Never seen anything so childish and pathetic.

Stephen Miller is an ally. It's a two-man show now Trump and Miller.

Murdoch and Kushner made Bannon quit and he only agreed too if Trump would go with this narrative. He's been defeated and Trump has been gotten too, anyone who can't see this is in fucking denial

Unfortunately Arnie has gone full cuck though.

Forgot the Twitter link:

twitter.com/attn/status/898328098529083394

fellow user could you kindly provide more verifications regarding the infograph?

Fuck off Sinead! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The fuck is this from?

Looks like an old Illusion game. You might remember them from Rapelay.

Looks like Bannon is planning a full-scale attack against the RINO, the liberal media and the Democrats.

Once upon a time he was a big guy

Weeb faggots

I feel like in that first picture, one of the Holla Forumss should be fascist, the other stays NatSoc.

Source for the Lenin quote?

I found it. Not very convincing.
thedailybeast.com/steve-bannon-trumps-top-guy-told-me-he-was-a-leninist

Now he can REALLY get those bastards! Er, what? Why not have done it when he was in office? Sheer bullshit.

Jesus Christ the shills in this thread are on par with cuckchan. Bannon isn't /ourguy/ anymore than Trump is, they're /ourtools/ to normalize us. Brietbart is a propaganda outlet. You don't have to "trust" it, just support it's propaganda efforts when it supports us.

Yay! Someone that sees.

Trump has all your IPs anyway…. incoming.

National Socialism or gtfo.I wish 6 mil jew rats died in fact every last one of you should fucking die right now.Hitlers biggest mistake was letting you rats live.

We need them as chaff and front line troops. Somebody to soak fire while we do the real work.

Unchained. And had access to top secrets.

Shits abbot to get real.

>youtube.com/watch?v=62JAUB8lS_I

Why does the guy from TruNews sound so low T? I imagine a fat pleb.

This is what the MSM doesn't get or is in denial about. Trump didn't use the majority of the American voters (fuck Hillary's claim to the popular vote, dead people, illegals & multiple voters per person don't count) to get his will into the White House, the majority of American voters used Trump to get their will into the White House.

Had he just been like just another Republican politician he probably wouldn't even have won the candidacy and Hillary would have won the Presidency. I bet not that many people gave a shit about "Trump" they just cared that he was a guy saying a lot more of the right things than other politicians dare to say and appeared to have the conviction to follow through. Hopefully he eventually will.

Land doesn't vote. People do. The Electoral College is fucking retarded.

The problem with trump not "following through" is that most of the Government is still controlled by (((our greatest ally))). If he makes the kikes panic with attempts at rapid changes, they're gonna drop all pretense of "Left vs Right" and stonewall him in congress. Might even go full out with impeachment attempts. The recent shitstorm would look like a playful poke compared to what would happen.

Until illegals can be got rid of, immigration stopped (or at least from 3rd world countries) and enough corruption cleaned up to stop mass voter fraud it's probably lucky that the Electoral College system is around for now.

It's been so long since I've seen this.

now, let us analyze situation.

President donald j. trump (DJT for short) has lost control over:

congress, senate (russia sanctions, obama care). DJT has problems in relations with china, russia and EU. Sanctions to russia..economic war with china. Problems with NATO and EU country's. Missiles in syria ? new troops in afghanistan ?

DJT has lost support from "alt-right" after this bannon thing. He never did have support from "evil-nazis" (/pol) because he was used as a tool. He has no support in political establishment and no support from people.

He is surrounded by bankers (((GS))) and his son in law who is part of the jewish supremacy cult. He is controlled puppet at this moment. And we are not controlling him..

All these kike shills denouncing Breitbart…but not one post of him calling out Pedosta and getting killed for it.

Now with Bannon out of the White House there is only 1 leaker left.

I wonder if they will ever catch him.

Do we have any clue on who his replacement will be?

The point is that people living in different areas have different needs from government. The electoral college prevents cities from dominating rural areas.