New policy to determine if someone is a shill

So sometimes when new movies come out, there are people making threads saying shit like "you guys should really go see it!" all over the place. Since there isn't any way to tell if they actually like the movie, or if they're just PR, i propose a new policy to test them. It goes like this;
Since there are probably corporate rules against nudity on the job, i feel like this would be a great way to tell if they're shilling or not.

You just want to see penises.

N-no user! I-it's just a good idea to deal with shills! Almost like saying tits or gtfo but you don't fap to it

Or, you know, realize nobody here likes any of the shit that comes out of pedowood and all anons that say they do are shitposters looking for easy (you)s.

/thread

No u're gay

C'mon guys you have to admit it's a good idea

but what if I'm a grill

No poleddit.

OP here. Also I think you should jack off and post the video as well. You know just to make sure no shills get by. Also skype with me please.

My policy to determine if someone is underage is whether or not they post it, so congrats.

This is your brain on American "Kino"

DEAL

Holla Forums hates cuckime, dumbshit.

Fags get the rope.

The card says basic meme and only costs 3 mechanical mana. It's a normalfag meme but it works, i don't see why you're so upset.

Glad someone agrees.

I didn't read any of that but I'm going to give you a (you) anyway and call you autistic.

pretty accurate
t.disney shill

I thought the only way to deal with shills is to ironically agree wit them but to make spelling errors in your post to signal to other anons you know they're a shill.

Wut u meem

I LOVE DISNEY STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI Holla Forums AM I DOING IT RIGHT?

No way, wanting dickpics as verification is 100% straight.

Total pleb

I think we should take the policy of Best Korea and just ban all sarcasm.

All the ironic shitposting on this board is the problem. It's reached such a constant pace it's hard to tell whether someone's genuinely a shill or just has a terrible sense of humor.

Also if they run screaming "MODS MODS MODS" when their thread gets shitposted (like the guy spamming the Jumanji threads did) then obviously, that's a genuine shill. Why would a shitposter get mad about shitposting?

Shitposters are generally tremendously sensitive.

Or, how about, instead of something gay like seeing everyone's greasy circumsized cocks, we just post original memes with our opinions. Niggers and shills can't into ms paint.

This is true

My dick is really hairy and I never bother to trim it because no girls ever ask to see it, so what's the point?

I shaved my dick before because the hairs kept getting pulled while jerking it. I don't fap any more though.