Alt-Left rally set for Sunday in Quebec

ATTENTION ALL LEAFS
INEVITABLE HAPPENING SUNDAY
Lefties are planning a massive "anti-racism/pro-immigration" rally on Sunday in Quebec. Most of the info is in French, so I'll need some French Canadanfags to help out with the details. As far as I can tell, it's being put on by two groups: Anti-Discrimination Citizen Action (Action Citoyenne Contre La Discrimination) and Refugees Welcome (Bienvenue aux refugie).
The group's facebook page has 300+ "going" plus over 1k "interested". I archived the Facebook comments page, see the top of pic 5.
Literally cucking for more refugees in Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RcbVR
lapresse.ca/le-soleil/actualites/la-capitale/201708/20/01-5125993-la-manifestation-pro-immigration-declaree-illegale.php
facebook.com/madocstudio/videos/1613002452063342/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's yet another counter-protest to the main one organized by "La meute".

They want to protest Turdeau and Couillard politics on the new wave of illegals arriving lately.

More details here
archive.fo/RcbVR

They seem pretty moderate for a "far right" group.

t. Quebec city fag who would like to go but fears for his job…

JUST NUKE US PLS

I have fucking helicopters BUZZING BY EVERY NIGHT

EVERYTHING IS GAY
MY FUCKING CROSS WALKS ARE RAINBOWS

NIGGERS AND BROWN PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

Dress up like a leftist and don't attack anyone and you'll be fine.

that article
kek, that phrase has lost all meaning. La meute are total PR fags and only care about islam and illegal immigration. What kind of extreme far-right group doesn't support gassing the juden?

I might do just that. Maybe I snatch some antifa committing the unavoidable and help get them identified / arrested.

Get out of Montreal man

I also live in Quebec city, want to meet up and go take a look?

Anyone innawoods yet?

Can anyone translate this into an non-Muslim language?

ftfy

I wish to be innawoods so bad, my soul craves it, but I have obligations. I've accepted death long ago though so whatever happens during or after the eclipse will be entertainment as far as I'm concerned

BURN IT ALL DOWN

Hit me up FBI user, hopefully working for you pays good.
reaghane5(at)1dmedical[dot]com

Just call them
COMMUNISTS

ok i'll be right over

Just sayin'

lapresse.ca/le-soleil/actualites/la-capitale/201708/20/01-5125993-la-manifestation-pro-immigration-declaree-illegale.php

Thank you antifa for wrecking the place before the anti-immigration rally even started.

You look like little shits and we look like saints now.

The salt-left does it again

Gay Frogs.

Rise Canada.

Check'em.

Rise.

I wonder if any of my buddies are there. Sent one a message to warn of left cancer presence, but eh they probably are already aware.

quick question. who coined "alt left"?

This gentleman

Frog reporting in, point me what you want to be translated

Fun fact; La Meute is also a name from a far-left group in France, they mostly do profiling and doxxing of far-right activist.

They gotta be, antifa started chimping out before the rally even started. La Meute was just in an underground parking lot, calmly waiting for the police to disperse them.

I wish 728 was hired by the SPVQ so she could crack some antifa skulls.

You in Quebec?

Don't know about him, but I am

Communist pajeet Jaggi Singh arrested and made to kiss the street he shits in
We really need to dox this guy

Did they actually kick her out of the Montreal police in the end?

Yes.

Yeah, she got fired.

My buddies are in a group with the initials AQ. They seem to be doing a lot of good for their community. Actually cultivating a spirit, instead of just waving swastikas, and shouting vulgarities. I had the chance to see them in action firsthand, but CBSA had other plans.

See post

Fuck, meant .

I don't know the group first hand, but they seem like good people. Community outreach is a good idea; after all, the whole point of not importing Third World misery is to improve and protect our communities.

Self-discipline, self-improvement, self-sacrifice, all for the service of the greater good. That's what it's all about. Compare that to the antifas chimping out in the streets, throwing bottles, firecrackers, chairs pilfered from nearby businesses, putting dumpsters on fire, assaulting passersby, etc. It's all the more ridiculous because they were literally chimping out over nothing. No one from the actual protest were even there, they just saw police and decided to start some trouble. In this light, it's clear who the subhumans are.

You might wanna be more specific; user. Atalante Québec. I know only of one other group with the initials AQ, and… yeah…

Meute is going to protest after all this!

current year canada

AQ and FQS are nationalists, La Meute… bof

t.Québecois

Any Quebec anons willing to false flag?

Hi RCMP

I honestly think the term alt-left was coined by the media so they could later disown the alt-left, and then the right would also have to disown the alt-right. Little do they know that anyone worth half their shit already disowns it or isn't part of the autistic circlejerk.

The one time I managed to get up there, these people kept me supplied with booze, food, and whatever else I needed. I had to politely refuse a few times. Quebecois confirmed as being the most hospitable people in the world, and this is coming from a southerner. Also, they have a fight club/ gym open if you care about being /fit/

Apparently it was specific enough

I support Quebecois separatism

why would anybody even visit kucbex, it's a shitty city annyvay

I'm sure the city you live in is way more (((diverse))). Kys

Looks pretty good to me.
Liberté d'expression -> Free speech
Nous supportons la GRC -> We support RCMP

how bad is it in quebecois?

Despite their best efforts to make it look like la meute acted violently, the media was forced to cover what actually took place. One crew from Global TV was attacked by the anti-whites and it made the news. tbh, I can remember numerous other cases of paid anarchist types attacking the media and it gets memory-holed within 12-24 hours. Toronto-based media will most likely push some false narrative or completely ignore the story but that's to be expected. I'd prefer if la meute was more nationalist but I still think they deserve some praise.

Anyhow, this is a good opportunity to redpill some people lads. Mention what they did to the guy with pic related. Got any videos of them taking the flag and burning it?

Yeah I'm aware of the obviously. I made a faceberg account specifically for the purpose of contacting them to join about 3 months ago but they never responded. To be frank, I'm definitely vastly more paranoid than they are so I get the reticence.

Remember the old Holla Forums operation to call these antifa fucks for what they are? Communists, marxists and what not? Since when we gave up on that and now call them "alt-left" so now lefties who wish to jump ship can claim to not be associated with the,?

so un-progressive

This disturbed me. Especially how the incident was reported.

Now what kind of "Medic" carries a water gun filled with black ink ? You can see the man has been sprayed. Watch the video here and see at the -2.00 mark that the "medic" was the one who sprayed him.

It's incorrect to refer to her as a Medic just because she wears the red cross. She is more of a quasi-medic. She was engaged in political violence, and was not acting as a neutral participant. She is using the designation as a PR tool to give her an air of legitimacy while still having a violent bent.

I can only imagine what was going through that man's head.

facebook.com/madocstudio/videos/1613002452063342/

Its commie propaganda designed to drum up support for splitting Quebec away from Canada. The movement for that is all communist, like the FLQ commie terrorists from when Trudeau Sr was in office. The RCMP got caught false flagging bombs during that whole thing btw, so the Canadian government probably are the violent leftist terrorists.
By portraying some separatist (nationalist flag) as a poor old victim, it makes stupid emotional voters vote for commie horseshit.

1995: Nationalist frogs almost secede
2017: GAY FROGS DEMAND MORE NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS

What a timeline.