youtube.com/watch?v=8av4Ye8fHRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/16363/web

Nobody wants to see a chimp out?

is this a chimpout?

any streams?

youtube.com/watch?v=8av4Ye8fHRk

It will be

Do they have permits? Has anyone called the cops yet?

Wasn't Durham in UK?

I'm hearing the cops are standing down

The US basically took every name in the UK and applied it to their own country. There are Londons, Birminghams, Bostons, Durhams, you name it.

Tight, I'll be monitoring.

It's like watching babies learn English.

I saw that funny af.

Holy fuck, these are top dindus. Ranting in ebonics and everything. Also kek at the banner of the black panther ripping up a KKK member.

Does anybody know where these people communicate?
There has to be a way they pick statues.

Probably on discord or some gay shit

Oh shit, they chanting FUCK DONALD TRUMP. Drumph is finished now!

bahahahahaa

If only a car of peace would magically appear

That symbol on the nigger's hat is an Egyptian hieroglyphic.
WE

these guys are so pathetic!!!

marching around the city for no good reason at all.

dark in a few hours…I wonder if back up might arrive in time???

What? My post was recognizing it.

what level chimpout is it ?

Your post sounded like…
Forget it. I'm just being autistic again.

Probably a 2 at the moment, but they're about to face off with the police.

None yet. Nogs just lined up in front of the riot squad chanting 'fuck/kill the police' though so hopefully we'll see some get goodified soon

hooose in cammand, i'm wehl smeth mayne.

Whose streets? Not yours anymore niggers

they are scared of the cops

We've been at flash mobs for quite a while, man. Open your eyes.

Pretty sure the planned KKK rally was a troll to get BLM and antifa to chimp out in the streets.

Not far from there. Where are my NC boys at?

COME ON LET'S GET THIS GOING

THE DURHAM EFFECT

Hundreds of people, on short notice, took to the streets to "defend" the city after a rumor started that the KKK would be rallying there. Only a few people with Confederate flags were seen. The event might have just been a rumor anyways. BUT THIS IS WHERE WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN! Why not start rumors about more KKK and Nazi gatherings? Why not start rumors about the KKK having a march in high-crime and ghetto areas, or cities that sit right on a segretavistockd border? All I see here is hundreds of marchers chanting useless things to an imaginary enemy, making themselves look foolish by burning flags - all over a boogey man that's not even there. This could provide lots of redpills to normal folks and be entertaining.

COON
COON
COON
COON
COON

#4 here. You guys need to look at the founder of the cville protest. He's being a goody good goy and kiking the place up. IDK what is happening your side but be weary. With the eclipse, with the news, with everything that is happening, there is a bigger happening occurring behind the scenes. Watch for the eclipse, look at the commie plans, understand what is coming to fruitiion. This is provocation, this is what they want you to do in order to impose martial law, or at least create order from chaos (long term)…. Trust anons… shit like this can simmer for 30+ years. You guys either understand the dynamics at play and learn not to be trapped, or suffer the consequences. Learn the playbooks, etc. Godspeed Ameri-anons.

None of these people have jobs, send them on a wild goose chase to the most enriched areas of the country where no white person would dare to live.

Why? What does she hope to accomplish? What concrete goal is she pursuing at that moment? Who is she helping by screaming epithets at him?

She's trying to look hard for the nigger chads

Showing off her marxist indoctrination.

How to infiltrate them?

Fucking this. Organize fake KKK rallies with a bunch of fake twitter accounts and watch the coons roll in.

If anyone has some twitter or normiebook accts they would sacrifice for the cause, befriend your local Indivisible groups, progressive groups, BLM, ANtifa, Redneck Revolt, and even normie liberals. Make some convincing photoshops of chat logs of KKK members planning the event and share that around those groups. Get them to spread it and demand everyone show up, typical liberal alarmist language. See what happens!

Second stream

Heiled
Do this.

Forgot to add, join city and regional FB groups with those accounts. Pages for local advertising, local buying and selling, local community pages, and even spread it on Craigslist.

Checked those 88s
LETS DO IT

>nigger on the livestream talking about how he's going to punch his white (((ally))) because all whites look alike to him

Are these cucks around him listening? Do they even care?

dubs and shit pops off
singles and im going ot get food

Get me something from jimmy johns while your out

the so called "white allies" (always jews and cucks) hear shit like that all the time, they support that. they want white genocide and they don't care if they also have to die to achieve that.

She wants to assault him, but knows she can't. But she's still angry, angry and unable to do anything. All that pent up rage and no effective outlet, she has a temper tantrum like a child.

It's good to see Bill Whittle around these parts.

Stream is back up, but I don't know where this protest is taking place.

It's Daytona Beach, and it's cringey as fuck.

Old boomers and their families are too milquetoast to make protests fun.

is durham happening over?

Looks like it. No antifa showed up and the presence of riot police scared all the nogs off.

Pussy cucked southern cops aren't going to go shit. These niggers could light every building in the city on fire and the cops would find the nearest white person and beat them for committing hate crimes. Hate crimes = walking near niggers

That Trump guy trolling their rally is 10x more energetic than any of them combined

Yep.

Hmm

Wew got an alert from work mid-afternoon to stay away from the Durham office.