Don't Take the Blackpill

Even if Holla Forums loses, even if the Jews win, there will always be white nationalists and NatSoc who don't give in. There will always be whites somewhere.

Erm, okay.

Should we fail in our struggle, I hope we all get qt Nipponese gfs as a consolation prize

We're winning faggot.
The Black Sun Rises.
Hitler returns.

Deus ex machina coming on the 21st, lads?

But the war hasn't even properly started.
Why feel bad when there will soon be so many to kill!

No thanks. 2D>3D right now though. Sucks that it's so hard to find non-degenerate women these days.

Fugg lost hard, it's a shame these girls can't make white children or the demographic issue would be over really fast.

fixed

I know race mixing is degenerate and I'm really trying to find a white traditionnal gf and all.
But seriously, if as I fear there is none left untouched from all the degeneracy/feminism and all, I'll share my genes with an honorary aryan japanese 3D who will have no objection with leaving her job to raise our children and who will respect and love me and my family. Race mixing is bad but going full MGTOW is way worse.

fuck off nigger

I've been here long enough to longer find Asians sexually attractive. That or it just happened naturally.

Sage and report.

What's this defeatist cuck bullshit OP?

We aren't just winning, but we CAN'T LOSE. If you can't see this than you're not seeing the big picture. No matter how bad it looks on the surface our victory was sealed in 1945. Fighting against it is going to prove tiring for our opponents who will ultimately submit because if we haven't the past 70 years then we never will.

The one thing Jihadi's and NATSOC's have in common is an unstoppable ideology. Both oppose each other, but both understand the power of will, righteousness, and spirituality. This is why the libtards are going to be crushed in the coming future with ruthless indifference. When it comes to spirituality they'll look like the Cuckservatives of old constantly compromising until their very end.

The final battle has only just begun.

better idea: go to Japan and find a russian girl that's been trafficked and free her. there are loads of slavshit bars over there and a lot of the women working/dancing in them are human trafficking victims that fuck patrons for a price.

you need to have God-tier persec for this route though, because syndicate members will fuck with you.
also there will be visa issue and forgeries are getting harder and harder to find

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah actually, now that you mention it, I'd rather go for eastern european girls before japaneses, at least they are white. But this whole russian girls in japanese bars doesn't sound good at all. Even if you forget the whole "messing with Yakuzas is a bad idea" thing, the girls will probably be degenerate and drug addicts. When I say eastern europeans I put russian girls at the bottom of the list. They are mostly trash and ultra materialistic.

Sage for off topic and because OP is a faggot anyway.

I didn't say they would win, just that you shouldn't take the blackpill just because it's a small possibility.

checked. kek confirms glorious aryan victory.

Heiled! Exactly mein Fuhrer. Sieg Heil!

Im sure they would if they could user

PUT NIGGERS IN CHAINS

Oh another anti demoralization thread

LET'S GET THIS GOING

Indeed. Even an honorable failure is a better outcome than never making an attempt. Allowing yourself to be convinced to never know what you are truly capable of is the worst fate of all.

This is what all you retards will be doing in 2 months tops

AGAIN

No matter how many hits we take, let's never forget what we are fighting for.

obvious CIA plant is obvious

Going to jail for 3 days for assaulting SJW golem? OK
Do you know where you are?

It's pretty sad that you have this saved on your computer Holla Forums.
You wanna know what I have on mine?

Never forget. Sieg!

YES, SIR!

I honeslty can't see the jews' victory being anything other than Pyrrhic because they'd end up either completely stagnating or abusing their power/new economy so badly it'll cause them to collapse and destroy themselves.

BANNON = RICKARD SPENCER = JONESTEIN

Trump is going after the shills now. Something big is about to happen.

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is it's last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take… inventory. Outgunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the sands and rocks here stained with thousands of years of warfare… they will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We. Will. Kill (((them)))

This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If they live and we die, their truth becomes written - and ours is lost. The "Heroic anti-fascists" will be heroes, 'cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. They're about to complete the greatest trick a liar ever played on history. Their truth will be the truth. But only if they live, and we die.

(Paraphrased and adjusted from Modern Warfare 2 of all places)