8ch Holla Forums is working for Soros?

This is the new rumor spreading around the web. The more I visit this forum the more I believe it. Holla Forums is clearly trying to play the role of "loyal opposition" to the left wing establishment.

Holla Forums is merely a puppet in the plan to divide and destroy our nation. Try and refute this. You cannot.

How about you first make an argument.

I see you're still trying to wrap your brain around this idea, but we do this for free.

Modern day USA doesn't stand for what the founding fathers wanted it to stand for. It's a tyrannical Jewish multicultural cesspit and as such must crumble. Kill yourself, Jew.

2 Soros Bucks have been deposited into your account.

Your nation has died years ago. If you want to restore the USA, there is no
This.
The USA have been subverted long ago and there is no peaceful solution if you intend to restore what it once was

The nation is already destroyed and we want to divide ourselves from shitskins, dumbass.

Let's say there is no more "loyal opposition", no resistance. Do you believe that they will stop censoring people, that they will stop attacking? That they won't round up the white people because hey, they played fair and surrendered!

You have to learn about Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Pol Pot. Communism kills no matter if they have opposition or not.

kek

Fuck off TRS.
They're actively trying to take this website down and you come here with your shilling faggotry because Holla Forums will never be altkike

get out
now

OP loves to suck off niggers through glory-holes in Walmart bathrooms. Try and refute this. You cannot.

I'm just here to genuinely genocide Israel and the kikes.
Everything else is not all that important.
We are here to exterminate the yid down to the child. That is our purpose.

I can't imagine whose behind this post

You mean Israel? America isn't your nation, merchant. This isn't any different than the 'fellow white people' shit you pull on twitter.

i am 12

and

what is POL?

CIANiggers operating at 200% capacity

Half of us aren't even Americans, you dumb nigger.

Shill faggots make it way too easy to spot them.

Says the guy with no argument

Arguing with a Jew is a useless action. Kill yourself, kike.

Pffft ahahahaha

Assblasted much, alt-left kike?

Heh.