It really makes you think

archive.is/VQEV2
It really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

backtweets.com/search/?q=@bobbyfinger, Dequandro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake outrage

As if those people could.

It gives me such pleasure to know that Bobby and his hack clickblogger friends will get replaced by spics within the week.

You wanted more diversity? Here it is, enjoy.

What do you mean?

I had to click it because I thought it was a very poorly thought out parody.

How is this shit allowed? The article's only two paragraphs long! I'm confident that article writers in these circles of sites are so devoid of material, but absolutely have to come up with an article in a certain amount of time to keep their pay, so they just make up shit.

Is this parody?

this is fake as fuck
right?

this →

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.

i'm sorry

sage

What the fuck is this

Because no Man worth his time plays this game.

confirmed cuck

bobby finger

A true cuck, even if its your stepson you treat him like your own, because even if you didn't ask for him you own him through marriage because that's what being a man means.

my wife's sky

Makes you think do we really need so many threads about this piece of shit?

Clearly just an advertisement for Shitaku, since Jezebel doesn't review games to begin with.

Fucking Christ.

Why isn't it called No Womyn's Sky?

What kind of rock have you been living under?

Denton got legally suplexed to the tune of $140m with legal wrangling that made him ineligible for bankruptcy claims, so Gawker got sold off recently to Univision Communications for $135m. The new ownership immediately shut down the main Gawker blog and probably are getting ready to fire the old staff of all the sister sites to replace with cheaper (hispanic) staff and/or Saban's zionist shills.

And what is the best way for them to announce the mass layoffs, in a way that these cucks can't object to? Call it a "diversity initiative", "outreach program", or some other such fem-left newspeak. This is based on idle speculation of course, but it seems likely enough enough to call it now.

Jewzebel, Kotaco et al. will live on, but at least the people who made Gawker what it is today will be out of a job.

Haven't thought of it that way

Fake or not I still laughed.

Do you believe people such as this are sentient?
I feel that we have a range of sentience, with SJWs being at the very bottom, with Normalfags a step above them, and then others above them etc.

I think anons are probably between the normalfags and the SJWs

I thought Bbobby Finger is some kind of jokeaccount on Jezebel but turns out this guy actually is real. This man actually studied at a University and worked in Marketing before working for Gawker.

That's a pretty short sighted range user

Nobody perfectly embodies an archetype so making a huge list of sterotypes by range of sentience would be retarded, all I know is most normalfags are almost solely motivated by extrinsic things, SJWs just regurgitate what has been programmed into their brains like robots, and anons just call everything shit in much the same way.

Trips don't lie

IT'S A FUCKING PUN ON "NO MAN'S LAND" ARE THESE PEOPLE RETARDED, HOW DO THEY MANAGE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT DYING?

Why isn't it called No Woman's Land tho.

It's called No Man's Sky because no huMAN has ever traveled to the places you explore, so no huMAN has ever been there. how can people be this dumb.

I am inclined to believe he messed with powers beyond his understanding. But I say he is real. Tries looking for the tweet, and scrolled past hundreds of shitty tweets before stopping. He posts like 5 tweets a day, and its all about random like what tv shows he is watching or his opinion on events that are happening liberal And sjw.

This has to be fake

Well it's a pretty subjective matter anyway, depends on how far your definition of each stereotype goes. I do agree that making a range is pointless, since there are far too many anomalies to have something accurate.

They're a gawker site, which is literally not existing in a week. This is a last ditch attempt at click baiting a couple more pennies.

Gawker owns "The Cuck" too right?

Because people who want to be offended don't look for logic, they look for the first sign of something to be offended about and then declare that they've found it.

Univision is going to keep some of Gawker's properties running, including Jezebel.

What a shitlord.

"One small step for woman, one giant leap backwards for woman-kind"

The thread really should have just stopped here.

Didn't Neil say that he actually said "That's one small step for a man", but the mic didn't pick up the "a"?

According to him, yes

Then why not No Humans Sky, huh?
Or use proper wording like No Individual of Genderneutral Identities Sky?

Riddle me this shitlord.

How dare you correct xyr

No wonder Islamic cultures are so ass backwards, they still think they're in the Middle Ages!

If they called it "No Womans Sky" if would be misogynistic because it implies that women aren't allowed there.

The ride never ends on the cultural marxist train in the culture of critique.

If you haven't started browsing Holla Forums by now you are beyond help.

The threads about satanic rituals at CERN and the antarctic nazi bases where my favorites today.

Most of the people there refuse to look deeper into any form of power system or how they interact because they can explain everything with "The Jews" (And whilst they're resposible for a lot of shit, Holla Forumsacks will blame the kikes for everything even when another group was behind it, with no evidence jews were even involved.), and most of them are also fedora tier atheists, over-rationalizing apologetic Christians, or LARPing pagans who are completely uneducated when it comes to the pantheon or mythology, especially that of the ancient Greeks or Romans, they're obsessed with material ideals such as race (although race is important) and will go out of their way to prove multicultural ancient civilizations (such as Egypt) were totally 100% white, they're not nearly as bad as those afrocentrists but they're certainly trying.

Also nobody can argue because it will just turn into "You're a shill" "NO YOURE A SHILL" bullshit and the board has become completely subverted by r/The_Donald and the cult of Trump (He is the best candidate, but a lot of people worship the ground he walks on unironically.) they're also in the middle of a newfag infestation caused by the election.

That place is fucking ass now but used to be a good stepping stone, why did I write all this?, I just hope they all fuck off after the election, the place was great at its start, but now if you're not an edgy materialistic natsoc you're apparently a shill, no matter how extreme or right wing you are.

Holla Forums is good for some things but let's not pretend they're the last bastion of reason.

in 2000 more years we would be the middle ages

Get ready to be called a shill.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Hello there user, have you accepted Holla Forums into your life yet? It's not yet too late to convert

Don't try to reason with these people user, they see their boogeymen wherever they go

They're doing it for attention and to desperately keep from going under since Gawker is dying and all their subsidiaries are on the chopping block. They don't actually believe this shit, they're just throwing it at people to stay relevant by getting internet intellectuals to correct their obvious mistakes and give them pageviews and comments.

Reported for intl.

I burst out laughing when I got to 'woman.'

Seriously, the fact that someone brought this up as an issue is hilarious.

Reported and filtered you leftypol intl freech kike shill commie nigger shitskin rapist.

Name literally anything the jews aren’t behind, kike.
Genetics proves us right, you fucking illiterate.

You’re doing a great job, intl.

Where did I say that?
More importantly, how would I know that?
This isn't "why does Holla Forums hate X but love Y?", this is the state of the board. You can go there yourself and see it. Just saying ">/board/ is one person" is not only retarded, it's disingenuous.

The point of boogeymen is that they aren't real. I wouldn't presume to comment on Holla Forums if I didn't know anything about it. Would you prefer me to use buzzwords to prove my point?
Get out of here disinfo spreading kike shill.

You are responsible for their actions. You actually believe they don’t believe it. That is how you have let them have any power.

What’s disingenuous is the shit you posted.

take your meds

But aren't the Kikes controlling genetic research too?

FEMEN :^)

If what I posted was disingenuous, that makes Holla Forums disingenuous.

I think you need to take a break from the internet for awhile champ

lol

AYO HOL UP

HOL UP

I never said they occupied positions of power you fucking retards.

www.therightperspective.org/2010/06/06/king-tut-dna-99-6-western-european/

SO U BE SAYIN

=WE WUZ==

As I said, King Tut was not the average egyptian citizen.

Totally 100% african

Can you read?
Egypt was inevitably going to be multiracial just due to its location. The vast majority of royalty was white, I was saying that ancient Egypt wasn't 100% white, and you're doing nothing but posting royalty in order to prove that it was 100% white. I hope you're only shitposting and aren't actually that lacking in brain power.

WE

This absolutely must be fake but his twitter seems like it is completely real. Either this guy is a proper dedicated troll or he's a bigger cuck than Burch.

You do realise that even if he was from Holla Forums he wouldn't be breaking any rules here?
I know on Holla Forums you can get banned for that shit, but not of Holla Forums.

BE

Then why post that picture
Also I'm not saying egypt was 100% white, I'm saying that it wasnt ruled by blacks.
Blacks were slaves, they weren't the founders of society.
Also that picture you posted
is WAY off, that's MODERN egypt, not the territories of ANCIENT egypt

It's a shame FEMEN took that page down, was pretty damn hilarious seeing the page entirely flooded with merchant shitposting when it was still up

They control the supression of information in that regard.
The theory of evolution in it's most simple form would prove so much shit regarding race adn differences between them, who's superior in what and so on that the whole equality bullshit that keeps on spreading would simply crumble away.
By not allowing those results to be openly accesible for the most part the fable of universal equality and multiculturalism is still intact.

Is there any group of people niggers don't think they were, are they that ashamed of their mud huts and slavery they have to attempt to highjack literally every one else's cultures.

That's true. Well except the Nubian Dynasties of course. But who counts them, right.

Do you know what Levantines looked like back then? You can look at non-Arabic people in the area today (such as certain Palestinian populations) to find out.

Hint: They have fair hair and eyes

Why would you do this?

This. Which is why it never fails to make me chuckle when these fucktards call themselves womyn.
They're essentially implying they're not human.

You goyim are the truly chosen.

because wasn't that far into africa, it was partially on the Arabian peninsula.
(I'm not talking about the colored shit)

Don't worry he's just playing 4d chess goy :^)

So whatever happened to The Cuck? Was it bought by Univision or will it suffer the same fate as please use archive.is?

You do know why they were replaced, right?

Its at batshit insane levels.

No i don't actually because Levantines wasn't a term applicable for any homogeneous population in the time of the Egypt Dynasties. I suppose you mean the highly diverse population in the Levant who have no relation to the Kingdoms though.

Fucking Mark. What I meant to say will it shut down like G­awker.com?

You're a fucking idiot.

That was terrible webcomic. Not even the /fit/ demon girl could save it.

You have to be a special kind of retard to think it was anything but a joke.

Well, they did rule for just a century before fleeing the state with a couple low-tier megaprojects to their name after they pissed off the Assyrians by trying to blob north, who subsequently kicked the everloving shit out of them & removed WEWUZ before reinstalling Indo-European locals as puppet vassals. I very, very vaguely remember something about the Nubian Dynasty getting itself into some shit with certain moneylenders, but that isn't saying much, considering the region in question, and I have no more to offer on that point.

Exactly how European Egypt was is exceedingly difficult to judge. Assuredly, the ruling class was Indo-European for most of its existence pre-Islam, and most or much the population would be non-Arabic and comparatively purer caucasoids, although a measure of these are quite likely to be partially or fully Semitic in the broader sense, IE, not Arabian mullatos or mutant shekelmeisters.

Considering the whole region got shitfucked by the Arab incursions both ethnically and in terms of sheer destruction of monuments & records, it's a wash as to who or what was there first and in what number. The Copts might be a good measure for the surviving original underclass, but are very barely more Europid looking than the Arabs, and not consistently so. Most often more non-mulattoized Semitic in appearance, and also containing aforementioned grouping.

I remember trying to binge it once and being unfathomably bored. Something, something, bounty hunting, something, something, weird west. Nothing sticks out in my brain.

so to kill all gay does this mean we have to become merchants?

The fact that the Nubian Dynasties where quite literally nigging out until their neighbours had enough of them makes it just more hilarious that the Afrocentrists try to single that relatively small timeperiod out as Egypts Golden Age.

They sure as hell weren't Indo-European, more likely they were some type of semites, if their language is any indicator.

You’re kidding, right? Tutankhamen was white. “Ancient” Egypt was built on the ruins of the First Civilization, which existed ~10,500 BC.

But Colonel, the Ancients were around long before then

No, what being a man is, is NEVER, EVER raising another mans spawn, and never taking care of a woman who has children from other men. Ever.

Only beta cucks do that.

Holy fuck you're retarded. I guess you never opened those threads then since 99% of all the replies were sages from actual Holla Forums goers saying they reported him for trying to subvert.

You have to be really new here to now be able to spot a shill from a mile away. When someone comes with some /x/ tier retarded shit, it's someone trying to "slide", meaning replace more important threads on page 1 by baiting enough bumps into their slide thread.

This can't be real. No one's this fucking stupid.

Is this whatya guys call meme magic?

We call our species MANKIND for a reason

Every fucking time I see that word I think of that one line from a Weedeater song that goes "Mankind is unkind, man"
I can't get it out of my head.

holy fucking shit

But user, "Womyn" is a Transphobic and non-inclusive term used to invalidate people's life experiences.

Now shut the fuck up you oppressive cis-het normative pissbaby, and try listening when women are talking.

*off by 100

You fucking idiot

this can't be real, its too perfect

My Wife's Pie would be more appealing to the female demographic. Same grind but you're working toward a goal where you satisfy your husband enough that he doesn't beat you to an inch of your life. Traveling to different stores to find the right procedural generated ingredients to satisfy his taste in pie that he has.

Once you finally complete your divorce, you travel to a new city to date a new procedural generated boyfriend and try to satisfy his needs with a new expanded variety of pies and repeat the process until you get bored and actually go back in the kitchen like you're suppose to.

I see you are also a fan of that channel, nice

Is this article the "talking to the demons" of the 21st century?

The fact that this is fake is really dissapointing. Proof backtweets.com/search/?q=@bobbyfinger, Dequandro

Imagine the amount of asspain if this actually existed

This and the cuck thing is just their attempts at trolling. Stop giving them attention.

They did have a civilization for quite a bit longer, they just moved to Meroe.

What do you think you do, fucking hypocrites. Get the fuck off my Vidya board.

There is no doubt that Egypt was one of the earliest melting pots of humanity, and likely the DNA will vary widely in dynasties. (They imported princesses and shit from nearby countries).

PS: Jesus was a sand nigger too, not some blue-eyed, bond haired Holla Forumsock.

Do people really think Jesus was blond? Pretty sure any church will show portraits of him with dark hair. I've never seen a blond Jesus.

Surely you jest. No one would actually put a bla-
For what reason.