Go Home Gamergirl Thread

Post your favorite Gamergirl getting BTFO moment and your favorite cringeworthy Gamergirl propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/632747/7ae7e48df6/
exhentai.org/g/605116/7477a25a63/
exhentai.org/g/840030/3fcc647a1e/
exhentai.org/g/957679/cdb6032f1c/
exhentai.org/g/920956/fd52bded5c/
exhentai.org/g/926003/02311962ae/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root
betterexplained.com/articles/understanding-quakes-fast-inverse-square-root/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hhahaha i hate niggers amirite? Post your mail address and full name to laugh together haha

>>>/suicide/

No fuck yourself, we aren't giving you your screenshot fodder.

post design fuckups derived from lack of understanding instead

More like go home 3DPD

3DPD is so PD.

looo leee gameurguurrls ecxdeeeeeeee!!!

Have that screenshot of a slut of Facebook mad because of her friend posting a pic of herself flashing strangers?

Fuck off permavirgin

Boy, I suuurrree do hate women! When my niece asked me if she could play my video games I told her to go eat shit and that girls should play with dolls instead haha! Are you getting this? :^)

Jesus Fucking Christ, this is a new tier of degeneracy once thought to be impossible. This family is paving new ground. They've earned their place in the history books.
post father-daughter doujins
exhentai.org/g/632747/7ae7e48df6/
exhentai.org/g/605116/7477a25a63/
exhentai.org/g/840030/3fcc647a1e/
exhentai.org/g/957679/cdb6032f1c/
exhentai.org/g/920956/fd52bded5c/
exhentai.org/g/926003/02311962ae/

Come on my fellow Holla Forumsirgins! Let's discuss how much we hate women in the video games industry!

You sure know how to make a shit thread a bit better

is it sincere or poe's law?

To the computer illiterate, even using Linux is hacking.

I'm pretty sure that's Q3A's famous fast inverse square root function.

Did anyone ever figure out the music for that webm

And you'd be correct.

Well, to be honest it is kind of hard to imediately see what the code on the left is for. If it was going to be altered by someone who didn't necessarily needed to know the mathematics involved it would've been better to have some comments above the method. But it probably needn't be touched by some plebe.
From the method name "rsqrt" I'm guessing it returns the square root?

On the other hand, the chick's method is so simple the obnoxious comments are a big fucking waste of space.

The main difference here is that the guy assumes his code will be used by either himself or people who are capable of mathemathics, and the chick believes anyone who'll use her code is a retard.

I believe it's something they call "a joke".

There's also the fact that it checks for three conditions rather than just one. The whole (a>b&&b

I didn't even see that. That is retarded.

Women are the worst!!

I HATED WOMEN BEFORE #GAME*RGATE* EVEN STARTED

i = 0x5f3759df - ( i >> 1 ); // what the fuck

This line should have been included in both of them, either way.

FUCKING WIMIN

FUCK

Best scenario ever. I especially love how it reinforced that both RadFems and MGTOWs are pretty retarded years before either of the movements gained much traction.

What the fuck is this supposed to do?

It's making a logical shift right and subtracting it from the magic number

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_inverse_square_root

That makes the logical shift right, which i think halves the number.

Shift the value of i to the right by one bit.

For example let's say i=4, in binary it would be represented by 100. Shifting that bit to the right would result in the binary value 010, which corresponds to 2.
Or at least that's what I think it does?

Nevermind, I'm a faggot who didn't read the left side. Still, why would you ever not comment a function unless it's completely obvious what it's meant to be used for? Square root of what, and for what purpose?

The only really bad thing about the girls code is "return 5;", making it so that if a and b are equal, you get 5. Which is just beyond stupid. And well, the fact that nearly 5 lines of actual code are wasted (not even the comments), but a good compiler would likely ignore those anyway, if it wasn't for the return 5 part.

The guys code could obviously use some comment, but I am pretty sure that is from a certain, optimized, way of doing maths in some specific field, that nearly anybody who would ever work with that code would understand what it does.

float InvSqrt(float x){ float xhalf = 0.5f * x; int i = *(int*)&x; // store floating-point bits in integer i = 0x5f3759df - (i >> 1); // initial guess for Newton's method x = *(float*)&i; // convert new bits into float x = x*(1.5f - xhalf*x*x); // One round of Newton's method return x; }

betterexplained.com/articles/understanding-quakes-fast-inverse-square-root/

/********//*nigger*//********/

I thought I heard about it before.

Fuck

if you read the function name you would know what it is

I agree, it should be nothing but slashes. Using asterisks for a visually blocky comment is disgusting.

Don't worry, I've been doing this shit for years and it's confusing as fuck for me too.

Women are just goofy.

Can't they get a good hobby, like sewing or weaving carpets or something where they can chat and gossip instead?

> a > b && b < a

DUMP TRUCK TWOOT TWOOT

Obviously, but the compiler would most likely get rid of that part anyway (if it was not for the return 5 part).

Its stupid, much more work than it should be, but in the end, not really factually wrong. And as I said, I do believe a compiler would get rid of it, with some luck, so it wouldn't even impact performance. You probably wouldn't hire a person using such code as her portfolio, but it would not stop said person from making a functioning program, even if it ran worse than it should have.

Do these people realise how retarded and hypocritical they come across?
Also
That word never fails to fill me with seething rage

NOOT NOOT

WOOT WOOT

Is the tweet a joke? It looks like one but the person posting it was clearly a retard when I looked her up.