archive.is/nNhAW
forward.com/schmooze/377588/the-goy-round-up-china-bans-justin-bieber-and-more/
archive.is/Bzjo1
archive.is/BeORz
youtube.com/watch?v=uRHGV1rJ7oE
pastebin.com/jn3E70rr
youtube.com/watch?v=62JAUB8lS_I
youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY
dailycaller.com/2017/08/18/huffpo-sparks-backlash-with-bizarre-goy-headline-for-bannon/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-speaks-after-white-house-departure-im-going-to-war-for-trump/
archive.fo/cNkmf
youtu.be/T2Gzt1JduIU?t=127
archive.is/Aockw
z3news.com/w/this-is-how-im-going-to-lure-them-in/
gph.is/1GXo8Fr
youtu.be/1s24XQViuEo
hooktube.com/watch?v=n12sjwk9FBE
youtube.com/watch?v=OpLrWt30FHI
youtube.com/watch?v=hgJtfmSHJbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These fucking jews have no idea

It's real wtf. Typo?

I AM SO OFFENDED I LITERALLY CANT, IM GONNA DRIVE MY DODGE

I guess they've been huffing too much pot again.

Why are you leaving tumblr like cancer replies? Nice framing attempt subhuman.

How far can they push until someone pushes them back hard?

Am I supposed to take this kike article seriously? That's the kind of reaction they want, i'm just delivering

Archive because what in the sweet fuck are they playing at?
archive.is/Uzlmh

75 characters, faggot. It's not that hard to do without spamming

Holy shit

Im having an aryan moment.

Kek delivers.

Soon the shitstorm of our era will start as Trump becomes progressively more progressive.

What the fuck it's actually real

Thanks for the opportunity to educate normies on the disparaging term.

Fuck these idiotic jews.

I'm channeling my inner Goebbels right now.

Archive the page before they shut it down then spread this all over the internet.
I hope The HP does realize they're just perpetuating the notion instead of mocking it.

the Holocaust didnt happen but it will

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nice Freudian slip retards

Way to go Trump,

This will surely please everyone!

Who has a copy of that vid with the kike going off about how he loves the word goy?

Gas the kikes race war now

You can call me a shill,
But I'm at the point where I'm just about done with Trump

All he is fucking doing is trying to please people who will hate him no matter what he fucking does.

I'm at wits fucking end, and if we dont get the wall, the space program or getting rid of obama care by the end of this year I am done with him completely

I didn't bother Archiving, it may be easy but I just don't want to do it.
I did however screenshot the entire page, keep this as evidence incase they take it down.

He did the only thing we needed from him by getting elected.
Anything he actually manages to do in office is gravy.

The Jew doesn't even need to hide anymore. 99% of goyim are under their total control

Thanks huff po

GOY, BYE!
HELLO, JEW!

archive.is/8RSrD

Here you go, retard.

so what reaction does (((huffpost))) want. are they openly baiting us?

There is some truth to this, but he needs to shit on king niggers legacy, not just fill a sear

no one called this shill a shill.

But you're confirmed shill.

Epic meme friend, so based upvoted.

Hi, shill.

Fuck, it's actually real.

They're so open about it. They think they've successfully staged a coup. They think that they can push back the end of their rule just by showing how many companies they control, how many politicians are in their power, and how much they can get away with. They don't understand that this won't be the effect they'll get.

That's just way too funny roflmao.

I'm sure the "muh blackpill" LARPERs will be out in full force, but I completely agree.

I'd still vote for Trump over a Democrat or Neocon any day, but it's pretty fucking disappointing so far.

What did (((they))) mean by this?

I know you're 88d chessing, but come on…

DJT: BANNON IS ALT-LEFT

youtu.be/1LHlSsSLCAg

THE MADMAN DID IT.

HE DID IT AGAIN.

They revealed who they are and celebrated too early. What would Sun Tzu think of this?

Finally stopped being an nigger and archived it
archive.fo/djt5F

this.

i actually want to know what (((they))) mean.

Yes, and beating Hillary was one of the best times of my life, but this is so much opportunity. You list is just a sample of what could be done

Shill detected.

still not denying it.
at least (((they))) are honest now.

i want them to explain exactly what (((they))) mean by this

Can some of you anons act as oblivious normalfags and ask if they made a typo in the comments?

The time of goys has ended, the time of jews has begun.

"What is a goy? Why is it good that he is leaving?" and variations thereof would probably work.

Screenshots are not evidence, you dumb fuck.

It's a declaration of war. They have now shown that they have achieved maximum brainwashing and are now moving their pawns to the next step. They have shown they can strip the rights away from right wing groups and not even get called out on it. The normies aren't waking up, likely never will. White genocide is going to be kicked into even higher gear.

Its war, gentlemen. Prepare.

Like hubris at record levels. The parallels to the 1920 lugenpresse are uncanny.

Kike * . Fuck phone posting.

kek good 1 user.

yes it does feel like a declaration of war. i think they were specifically aiming to trigger the chans and other similar communities. but i want to hear it from their mouths.

THEY"RE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT!

t. Gothmog

Updated

The kikes have lost their minds. It's over for them.

They can't help but repeat their mistakes. The fire rises.

(((it))) is scared

Somebody needs a helicopter ride.

somebody put these two images together, I can't right now

It's not that Trump is an inter-dimensional chessmaster, it's that everybody else is playing fucking checkers

Time to email some advertisers.

"One day our patience will run dry, and the jews will have their dirty, lying mouths stuffed."
I was just watching that exact video. Something about listening to Goebbels lights a fire in your soul.

This is really open. Brazen. The jews know that a significant portion of the young population is on to them. With Charlottesville, they saw the "alt-right" (whatever they call us) leave the keyboards and begin marching in the streets. And they saw young white men, in their 20's and 30's. A far cry from the "dying breed".

They're going to scuttle their own ship (ZOG). This is where subtlety and rationality go out the window. What we are about to see will not make sense to most, even among those here.

The jews are going to scuttle their own ship. The reason for this is spiritual, not mental or rational. In esoteric circles, it goes like this:

- Evil is about to win (Obama era)
- It becomes over-confident, self-assured of its victory (2016 Election)
- It trips itself up (Trump wins)
- As everything unravels and evil is about to be exposed, it prefers destroying everything to losing slowly.

The jews know that since Trump won they are going to be exposed. But it will take several years. It is inevitable, but will happen no matter what. The pressure from this, in the collective jewish unconscious, is going to make them lose their collective minds. They will destroy themselves for us.

This is the equivalent of Breitbart posting an article entitled, "JEW, BYE!", after some Jewish Democrat gets the sack.

Why are they openly drawing attention to themselves? Did Charlottesville and Trump's comments rattle them?

This is the Kike bitch who wrote the original piece: twitter.com/ChloeAngyal/status/898586888696496128

And here she is openly advocating for less White babies: twitter.com/ChloeAngyal/status/897073070195847169

It would be terrible if people were to teach her a lesson.

what the fuck

WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS IS THE LAST TIME THEY EVER REPEAT IT

this is the: JUDEA DECLARES WAR moment

Somewhat cleaner version.

Checkin those digits.

(checked)
Putsch when?

Off to Kikebart with him.

I honestly don't understand this kikery. Why are they revealing themselves like this and accelerating their Jewry so much in the last few days?

beautiful

archive.is/nNhAW

It took Hitler 1 year before Night of the long Knives and he did not have massive minorities in his country when he took power not to mention the economy had already crashed vs Trump inherited a bubble.

Dumping my israel folder…

Read my previous post:

You're going to see more and more of this in the coming months and years. The jews are going to come out in the open and eventually some will flaunt what they've done to our society. It's not part of some strategy. It's profoundly irrational. And it is self-destructive for them.

THEY KNOW THEY LOST

Cville was the trigger

The visual of the torch procession freaked them out.

who the fuck asked for this?
Who the fuck wanted this?

We can't let them live it down

This is the cover as of 1:33 pm CST.

Yea but you aren't getting what we can do with this headline. IT shows that the Jew will not tolerate ANY LEVEL of NATIONALISM ANYMORE IN AMERICA. It means they will not reverse course. They will keep pushing communism and kikery until they win. This is our JUDEA DECLARES WAR moment.

Get your sock puppets out, fellas. We're getting #GoyBoy trending.

wut?

It's obvious, that they want to make whites even angrier, desperate and escalate the situation, make them go clash in the streets with the antifa or make them target kikes, additionally they need to keep the collective energy of the americans at a low vibration before the total solar eclipse so that it has as destructive effects as it can.

That whole screenshot.

Last gasp of a dying kike?

If you ever had any doubt about the veracity of Holla Forums's claims, lurkers, now you can see for yourself that Holla Forums was always right. Motherfuckers. This needs to be spread and discussed. This word needs to be spread in connection with this news event. We need to let everyone know goy means nigger, pointed at everyone but ethnic jews. Fuck these kikes. I don't see how they can get away with something so insane in this.

Who's jewing who?

fucking kikes. typical hubris

So who are the white walkers?

Someone should mix the White Flight and Goy, Bye with JUDEA DECLARES WAR and meme it on twitter

I've swallowed the blackpill at this point. Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack, Red Ice, Murdoch Murdoch, general Youtube holocausted, every normie converter has been swallowed whole. The nonsense goes as follows:

have a side by side version.

Let's go

Once we are done the Earth will be covered in a 1 inch layer of ash.

This is why I'm saying ISIS are heroes. They are only ones that are not NPCs.

They need to hurry up and impeach Trump. I'm tired of winning. Obama didn't even crackdown on our free speech and Trump is just going around saying white national has no place in America while we're undergoing the largest censorship of speech ever.

I want Obama back. At least we knew he wasn't on our side and he never accomplished anything anyway. Trump is a shabbos got like none I have ever seen it is sickening. He's a race traitor. Fucking bye shabbos got.

They were controlled and used from a very early time in their inception.

It's supposed to be inflammatory and provoke another C-ville event. I'd recommend holding back and letting said hubris expose them for the ugly people they truly are.

ISIS are Salafi retards.
SAA are the heroes.

Someone should try to get this to Tucker Carlson.

Also this is wrong.
Jews have plans.
The Protocols.
The Yinon plan.
They're schemers.

t.trumpnigger

It's over. They don't need to hide anything anymore because your fate is sealed.

At least that's what they mean.

nicely done, user

Oh look, another "accelerationist" retard. You have no idea how close we came to the edge of the abyss. If a Democrat had won the last election, they would win every Presidential election to come, flood our country with 3rd world migrants to form a permanent voting base, and completely control the Supreme Court.

tldr; you're a fucking retard

Reported for not even trying.

interesting.

Alt-kike scheduled for gassing, please report to your nearest camp.

Wait… Murdock Murdock got shoah'd?? WTF

"(((we))) president now, goyim"
It's not true, but that's the tone of it

If each one of us would take out one traitor politician, one CEO of a corporation, one Hollywood celebrity.. we would win this without any problem.

The opposition is not that big in numbers. They only control the narrative.

Think what only these few things would do:

`delete` Merkel. `delete` Zuckerberg. `delete` Rogen.

It would set the world in flames. It would start the fire. Now continue doing this each day in a few months no opposition would be left.

Seems getting shitposted to death by a bunch of aspies in a Thai fishing tips-n-tricks forum wasn't part of their schemes.

It will happen anyway. Now they must accelerate it. The Torch Rally scared the shit out of them.

Inb4 some virgin faggot complains about her tattoos

Oy vey, (((Shapiro))) is saying it was a mere typo. This is the angle (((they))) will run with.

I never hated a president until Trump. I hate Trump. I'm so sick of him.And I'm sick of all the Trump apologists that cheer him every time he makes a dogwhistle to appease you faggots and the world falls down around us.

No wall, no nothing just you don't get free speech goy and we're sending the FBI after you now. After thing that's happened since Trump became president has been bad for us. Everything is worse now than Obama was president and every day the country gets less and less white.

I hope the Jews kill him.

And reported. Thanks for losing another IP, kike.

Stop looking to other peoples. We are Europeans. I don’t even want to imagine what Europeans taking to a similar method of war would look like.

The tattoos look like shit. Fuck you, faggot.

I remember on 4chan Holla Forums they were trying to meme Leftists into thinking that they should help elect Trump because it would accelerate things towards Gommunism.

Don't be such a goy.

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction

I'm more concerned with her lack of muscle structure. She is probably a meth whore.

You sound like a whiny faggot. It's up to you to do something. Make the world you want to make stop being a faggot.

Congratulations, this is the dumbest post of the day, so far.

What a weird typo.

If you see a good looking nationalistic white woman and your first response isn't to want to have children with her you're a faggot

You didn't even refute one thing I said. Shill harder shlomo.

All that's happening right now under Trump.

Say they wrote "goy" by mistake, that still doesn't explain the comma… you'd think they'd understand grammar.

Happened weeks ago. The channel is still up, but Holla Forums got dox so they took all their videos down before SHTF.

Shill so much harder, kike.

interesting. I googled the term "goy" and this came up.

forward.com/schmooze/377588/the-goy-round-up-china-bans-justin-bieber-and-more/

archive.is/Bzjo1

None of his major policies were ever going to be implemented until 2nd term in the first place. If anybody had any faith in the neocuck (((Senate))), then idk what to tell you. We need to make a major push in 2020 to vote out all neocons in the local elections.

bb-but that is the typo go er… goy

term limits for both the politicans, and the government workers.

When you escalate then the other side escalates.

That's how conflict works. Obama ran unopposed so there wasn't anything for them to escalate against, only fake opposition like Romney and McCain.

Checked for leftists and jews are delusional at this point.

WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW
WTF IM A CRUZ MISSILE NOW
WTF IM SUDSY FOR LUBIO
WTF I WANT BRUNCH WITH KASICH
WTF I'M A JOHNSON FOR GARY NOW
WTF I'M A SHILL FOR JILL NOW
etc.

Trump has demonstrated himself to be a race traitor.

Stop being faggots. Stop giving up hope. And get ready. Because happenings are picking up speed speed at an insane fucking rate, and the racewar might unironically happen by the end of the year. Stop bitching, and let's get this going already.

Yes they posted this here.

At least you didn't post the pic. Still gotta go in the oven.

Also doesn't explain why they changed the entire headline instead of just changing the "G" to a "B".

I fucking voted for Trump, and I got permabanned here for criticizing him.
Vid related. I don't see how anyone can continue to think he's going to do any good for white people.
All he's doing is keeping the machine alive, the very machine that's killing us and grinding us into the mud.

Yeah, their damage control team needs to be fired.

(((Milo))) pushing D&C.

see

The establishment that has been running things for decades increasing their power is not a "happening".

Good. If Hillary won you would be slowly replaced. Now they are in full force, only retards won't notice it. It gives us a chance to fight.

Color me surprised.

"I was only campaigning for Bannon ironically. I wasn't trying to split Trump's base, don't blame me for Chelsea Clinton winning, goy"

I'm still baffled by normalfags that have no idea what goy means. It's like calling everyone who's not from your religious sect a nigger.

Great time to share that around again, it worked so well the first time (((they))) made the video.

They got their closure and a win in a long long time. He was in the top 3 of Trump's staff that they needed to get rid of since Bannon had a lot to do with Trump's win in the election.
Charlotsville was IMO done to get rid of Bannon. See how fast they connected him with the alt right
So they are obviously gloating in their win while it lasts.

You fell for the meme, dumbass. Converts are still goys.

I know you're retarded, but take your false equivalency and at least try.

Bannon got to have firsthand experience with the jewish cesspool of american politics, being in the white house so much. That plus the media attacks on him..if he isn't a changed man, if he isn't a bad goy now, then he is a faggot. That has GOT to change someone like him.

Goy Bye is a common jewish joke

https:// www. lookhuman.com/design/335193-goy-bye/4424-heathered_light_gray_rs-6mos

archive.is/BeORz

That's not a good looking woman, though.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

what the FUCK is this shit? When did this come out. That's so blatant.

This won't trend because none of the (((alt-kike))) e celebs will never tweet about, therefore normies won't pick it up. Looking at the hashtag now and it's only Holla Forums accounts using it.

Corporate maleficence is a jewish specialty. This video is very kosher.

I was only pretending to be retarded.

I'd still fuck her. Have fun jerking off to anime while I repopulate the white race.

I've sent the archive.is link to a bunch of friends, they're emailing it around (to Anglin and the like). That being said, I don't know if many (((alt-kike))) e-celebs still have a twatter account. So even if they wanted to make it popular, they couldn't.
There are a couple of videos up on JewTube, if you're interested.

Kek is a jovial spirit. My hearty laugh is a sign he absolves you of your mistake

That's a Jew if I ever saw one

We knew all along.

You must be joking.
You at least need a side profile to confirm.
There's no way this is 100% jewish.

In or on?

About 2 years ago, just made the mp4. It's an accurate look at what's to come with all of the gloating if we lose the race war. We can already see it in real time for Europe.

Jews are so fucking bad at humor, probably due to their sociopath nature.

Under no circumstances will they ever tell you until you're already about to die.

The standard procedure during a marxist cultural revolution is to kidnap you in the middle of the night and whisk you away out in an isolated spot where they proceed to shoot you in the back of the head. Once everyone except the right minded people are dead, then the city is guaranteed to anti-whatever,
This process takes days to execute, but several months or years of prepwork involving surveillance on everyone and making lists needs to be done beforehand.

Kikes being kikes, what's new

Anyone else find it crazy how even though they changed it, it's still an anti white joke? It pretty much proves they used goy in an anti white way and thought they could get away with it?

(((They're))) getting very unhinged. I wonder if they have something big planned?

Damn, I'm a ShillforHill now, you really convinced me.

We are

Oh wow

MY BODY AND MY SOUL ARE READY

Surely they are in no position to actually go forward with this though, if they did and word got out we would have solid grounds for a real revolution with the hearts and minds of the people

No way they would execute this unless they were really, really desperate

youtube.com/watch?v=uRHGV1rJ7oE

And people still fall for the "good non-zionist jews" meme, holy shit.

Oh yeah, totally one of us. No one in politics is "one of us." That's not to say a tiny few don't have an idea or two that could help us, but the last thing we need is someone who's actively against us, which Bannon claimed to be after that so-called "white supremacist rally."

That's what they thought in Vietnam. All you need is some vans, something to hide you anonymously for the nights you're going to do it, and enough ammo. While everyone is asleep just rush in and rush out, in and out, in and out.

The only way it could be stopped is if everyone has guns, and the people will respond meaning community watch groups.

Wonder if we can get someone Kike'd out

What you suggest is ultimately the prisoner's dilemma. If an user is going to prank a journo/politician/"activist" etc., there is the problem of it being merely an isolated incident because other user's are unwilling. creature comforts, relationships, and other ties to life are difficult to cast aside. Engaging in pranks is a ticket to imprisonment, and currently sacrifice is not in the collective conciousness as much as we aim for. The time may come very soon, but it must be when all cards are down and pranking is done as a collective effort.

I keep my own house very secure in the event of a break-in (But in reality it is in the event of the event similar to what you described)

If they come knocking i will livesteam it from my room and fight to the death

Exactly. This shit is so blatant these days that a white person has to choose a side. "Centrists" are an island surrounded by the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, and they're being engulfed by both sides. There's no middle ground anymore. The best part is, this entire thing is being framed by us and pushed by them as an issue with/about white people. We will absorb the bulk of white centrist support, even if they just move Right of center. The Left has given white people zero incentive to give them their support, they have only given reason to be antagonized.

This, Greenblatt's only concern is that they used too obviously-Jewish language. Only Jews use the word "goy" unironically. He's still A-OK with the still-anti-white sneer they changed it to because they're both kikes.

Oy fucking vey. This slip up can be meme'd to no end. Kikes are stupid.

Kek I totally never heard this script for two years

They are certainly going crazy. Coming off the rails with unbelievable spectacle.

Me thinks this is cover…they will use all their ammunition to distract from the real shit that is occurring all around them. Awan's going to trial or will squeal like the piggy he truly is. DWS is hated by the DNC, who can't take much more losing before they're complete done in. They're in debt and can't raise funds. Nothing more on Russia, but everything is race now. I couldn't care one shit about Confederate monuments but if that's the spark needed for them to lite their dumbed down soldiors on fire with so be it.

They are in full shut-it-down mode right now.

Where's the tweet of that? I want to try something.

Didn't cap it but another user mentioned recently that it's almost some sort of spiritual law that they are required to tell you that they're going to fuck you over before they fuck you over. And if you let them fuck you over, it's your fault because they told you.

This is so much truth user, they are just a few, if we managed to do it in non-death penalty states/countries and survive we would get jailed for a time before there is no kikes left enforcing us to stay in jail.

@lpolgreen

It's her 2nd tweet from the top right now

LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND

Sam Levine
70 PINE STREET APT 803, NEW YORK, NY 10005-1000

Why are they so obsessed with beyonce?

But would we be freed after the war or before?

Why's she so dark? Is Lydia Polgreen a nigger/kike mongrel?

you forgot the part where it says none on purpose
btw exactly how many did starve to death after the allies bombed those supply lines? it wasnt 287000 was it?

Seemingly it can go on forever. The media do as they please, the rulers continue to rule and day by day the country reaches another low point. We just accept. Complain but accept. As everything of value crumbles before our eyes and our people are being openly demonized, we lament; and that is the extent of our opposition.

This feels like a really good time to push info to let normies know what a "Goy" is

Of fucking course the ADL is insinuating the word goy is offensive TO JEWS. I swear to god Holla Forums if we don't find a way to swing this meme in our favor I'm done with this whole gay earth.

Thanks

they are already in full damage control

There won't even be a war if we managed that, just a stead removal.

Because blacks are goys too. If niggers would find out that, they would burn down cities. Including Beyonce into it, is their way to put the negro to sleep.

something about how he spells out the JQ narrative so that even an idiot can understand it, while simultaneously appearing to be a mega kike cuck…….. this jogs my nog

See Jew later!

it's clearly a war declaration against us. We are the ones they specifically want to iritate.

Sage the huffpost.
Ignore the kikes' provocations. It's one more folder to 'classify' during the WOTR tho i think a whole day won't be enough to purge this poor earth from all this filth, what about the week of the rope instead ?**.

Shouldn't that be vile Semitism? They're not being anti-Jew, they're being anti-non-Jew.

We've got to keep them on the defensive.

It's really more like the lifetime of the rope.

The year following victory shall be known as The Year of the Rope.

You're that "Yes, You're Racist" kike aint you?

Yeah looks like it

Don't you love jews dark sense of humour?

This kike you mean?

Never forget to archive.

Here's an unedited one.

Isn't Bannon kinda the best goy though? Like he thinks right wing Jews are our potential greatest ally?

Maybe this will finally convince Bannon there's only one solution, a final solution.

And the rest of us, hopefully.

(((The Hierarchy Enslaving You))) Are fucking panicking!!! Loving it.

What the fuck is going on

Get a load of the fucking doublethink of this kike.

Trump denounced the right wing LARPers at that protest, those few that waved swastika flags and hailed Hitler, but he also clearly denounced the left who started shit.
That's a thousand times better than what the MSM did.

Chloe Angyal

Bannon said he's about to go 'medieval' on enemies from the outside. Fuck it, guess you gotta drain the swamp from the edges. Maybe he has secrets he can more effectively release now. He's not dead. I read something on twitter 'get ready for bannon the barbarian.'

BE ADVISED: SHE TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY

take a wild guess

Get a load of this retard outing himself with blatant damage control.

So you are a retard who doesn't know they were created by US and Israel. The leader was in our custody for years. They don't attack Israel for a fucking reason. Lurk more, because you are continue to fall for their bullshit.
pastebin.com/jn3E70rr

Lydia Polgreen

That's a man.

This is all we've been seeing from the e-celeb Trump supporter crowd. It's pretty obvious that they are panicked and are activating these cucks so soon.

You're mistaken

low floor too I guess

Is this a lesbian or a homosexual or an abstract relationship?

Name one Jew that ISIS has killed?

Since when is John Goodman in a homosexual relationship with a black/jewish octaroon? The fuck timeline am I in now?

What in the fuck is this?

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Steve Bannon Will Lead War Against Trump's Globalist Enemies

youtube.com/watch?v=62JAUB8lS_I

Thing is, if that was all it was there was one of those months ago. Same city and everything.

yes my fellow Holla Forumsacks isis is our greatest ally, don't mind the israeli intel chief not being worried about isis at all, don't mind that one time isis officially apologized to idf for accidentally bombing golan, don't mind the supplies taken from isis with hebrew writing it's all just a big cohencidence.

Pretty surreal how blasé city folk are with a possibly life threatening shooting incident outside their home. I'm really not made for this modern world.

The "ISIS are heroes" shit are bots, they've been in other threads with different variations of the same post and (1). One user says it's happening on halfchan as well. Smells of false-flagging.

That's what a good goy looks like. Aren't you glad you aren't a good goy?

They probably didn't have agents in place at that time.

With each passing day, my disdain grows stronger.

ISIS are NPCs with a high fight stat.

Reported.

Hello Alex

Could see it coming, actually. Let's see what Trump does from here, I expect that he won't change course.

You're telling me those very few guys waving a swastika flag and sieg heiling Trump were actual dead serious national socialists? They weren't LARPing? That would be amazing, because sieg heiling Trump makes zero sense, because he is no national socialist. But what do I know, I'm just a shill and it would be utterly inconceivable that there were non-serious "members" of the right wing just in it for the thrill. That has never happened, right?
Oh.
youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY

Dear god I love this accelerationism. These kikes are so arrogant, all attempts at hiding themselves are gone. We can see the antisemitic violence hurtling towards us from he near future clear as day. These rats don't have a fucking clue

I won't be happy until every fucking idiot on the street knows the jews are after them.

Bannon now back at Kikebart reinstalled as chairman. Says he's going to fight a "War" for Trump against the MSM and "corporate America".

Nothing weill happen. Even if every single idiot will know the Jews are after him, he will do nothing. Because he's too afraid to lose his job, be doxxed by the commies or go to jail.

Look at them. No wonder these subhumans want whites gone. Each time they see and then they took a look in the mirror, they are reminded they are subhumans.

It's like the kikes WANT to give normies a reason to put them in ovens.
They just can't help themselves can they?

Calling it now. The people being "ousted" will be his core cabinet or lieutants after he gets coup'd or assassinated.

and then we get Hitler.

We could meme #JewishRacism or something, put the spotlight on them and hopefully redpilling normies, but further hopefully defogging the completely fucked up minds of the alt-left to see that the things they blame and detest the white race for are actually Jewish creations

At HuffPo? Pretty sure the same kikes were there during both events.

Bannon leaving good or bad? I know he recently said ethno nationalism was for losers but does Trump/Bannon have some sort of master plan? All that is apparent to me is kikes being kikes more than ever.

They already use cops to do this. Been a slow process but its ongoing already. Couple years back one guy got into an 13 hour gun battle with the cops before they got close enough to light his house on fire (another standard operating procedure at this point) and gave up to save his kids. Memory holed and nobody in the media outside of local shit talked about it. Later they went in and white washed the local articles and painted an every different story.

They have only seemed to be doing this to people whom pose a risk of being able to organize or train others before now. Pretty sure Chris Kyle was an op. So I would suggest you should expect shit like this to start happening to others lower down the priority tier now that they are going whole fucking hog with the kill whitey meme.

This bitch a half-caste?

Interesting digits.
You got a list of huffpo adverts?

Nothing they do surprises me anymore. Total war is here.

Looks like it

Can't Mossad the Assad

Important posts, important digits.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/18/huffpo-sparks-backlash-with-bizarre-goy-headline-for-bannon/

holy shit is this one real too?

Am I the only one that thinks Bannon is about to work for Trump outside the office? I think this is a diversion. Now Bannon can say whatever he wants and do whatever he wants without the back lash to Trump like before. I might be wrong but we are gonna see some crazy shit from Bannon serving Trump from the distance.

I kek'd.
Mostly because these dumb Kikes don't realize they're the actual sacrifice, not the goyim. What, you thought the Rothschild's actually gave a fuck about you, Jew? You're disposable, in fact doubly so because then they can play the victim while you rot in the ground. GG faggots

The enemies of decency and all things good are retards. Unfortunately normalfags/lemmings are even stupider. Consider a way to play into that.

(((They're))) afraid

Tattoos are degenerate

Remember folks, whenever a kike does something stupid, just keep shouting about "anti-semitism" to make sure the goyim keep it kosher.
The jew cries in pain as he stabs you in the back

Then he better start naming the Semite and advocating for ethno-nationalism.

You will never be able to actually argue for them being degenerate without lying about our ancestors shunning tattoos when the oldest known tattoo in preserved soft tissue belongs to a European.

What the fuck is this? A nigger kike? Tranny? It looks like a Filipino lesbian
God damn, this is our enemy, and this is our future if we don't stop this.

Hopefully we all both right…

what did dickie mean by this?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-speaks-after-white-house-departure-im-going-to-war-for-trump/

Told ya ;)

You said nothing about small marks or large coverings, you said simply that tattoos are degenerate.

You have no argument other than that you dislike tattoos. That's fine, but don't go trying to cast everything you don't like as degenerate.

Apparently it's Dominican.

Looking like shit doesn't increase any potency. You may be BTFO because you spent so much money on tattoos and ruining your skin but that's on you. It's a simple of mental weakness too. Suggesting that you need symbols on your skin to remind yourself of what you should have in your mind.

And now you have to switch to ad hominem attacks because you can't support your statement.

So completely sound arguments are ad hominem?

Oh it's fuckin on now lads.

You haven't put forward a single sound argument.

Tucker just brought up the Goy, Bye and White Flight headlines on Fox

How many techies do we have on Holla Forums (and how many polacks in Holla Forums)? Could we develop a Linux fork with built-in privacy protections and dark web access? We could call it NatOSc (the c is silent).
Actually if we crowdfunded on hatreon and gave it a less obvious name (to begin with anyway) we could maybe hire that Googe guy to help. Say we're building an "uncensorable OS", a complete package even normies can download and be hand-held through. Encourage distribution of it on CD's and sticks, as well. Tell people to hand it around at thier workplace once it gets purged from the normal net (which it will be).

peace through power

It's called TailsOS

Get out blackpill faggot. You've seen nothing yet.
>>>/oven/

Lol normies need to see this on Times Square fucking Billboards

Are you fucking serious? Is this really real?

Holy shit its real. Have these kikes fucking lost it? Its like they want Gentile to kill them. I guess there's no point in hiding it anymore. After Charlottesville false flag this literally an open official war with Whites.

You keep poking the lion, and then, the lion gets up and tears the shit out of everyone. Or something like that, I don't remember that cheesy but great propaganda video.

What does the Huffington Post mean with the headline " Goy, bye " about the Bannon firing?
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20170818180422AAREB7a
Look's like answers needs to be redpilled.

>

are they getting brazen because martial law might be declared soon?

(((fellow white women)))

It looks like this is the Jewess creature that wrote I think. ( I don't even know what the fuck that thing is to be honest.)

This is optimistic, but is this little WWF drama between Bannon and Trump just a smokescreen so they can move pieces relating to the IT scandal and DWS?

Can't make this shit up.

is that really a woman?

and then he went on to host a segment selling us the nasa lie explaining away illogically how the moons shadow, only 70 miles wide (instead of the over 2000 miles it should be) travels west to east.

tucker: FAIL

Begone torposter

Their readers are too stupid to know what it means and too lazy to question anything. If you explained to one how it's insulting they'd probably start rubbing their gentials. Being abuse and humiliated gets them off. That's basically retarded cucks for you.

>yfw there wont be any jews left to collect victim bucks

Knowing that Bannon is unleashed to speak freely, (((they))) could be trying to bait Bannon himself. How does Bannon respond to this without naming the jew? Is HuffPO trying to goad Bannon to any reaction, that will be inevitably construed as "anti-semetic"?
Then it all becomes about Trump, because the (((plan))) now seems to be to paint Trump as a racist.

>because the (((plan))) now seems to be to paint Trump as a racist.
You mean to do the same thing they've been doing for two years already?

No, wrote it.

10/10

These people are really the enemies of God.

That's not a nigger, that's an Ayylmao in a poorly fitting rubber shitskin suit.

bump

archive.fo/cNkmf

And people say there's no discussion needed about the Jews, that there's no longer a Jewish question. When, obviously, the unsaid "solution" was them replacing you. They say "nazi nazi nazi" when the Anne Frank Center says "we replaced you" to a man concerned about white people being replaced and this Jew headline translates to "white flight" in their minds. And people saying the anti-white behavior is Jewish are called "conspiracy theorists". It's right there to be seen.

Caught on (((their))) own bullshit

I've noticed it too. He names them without naming them.

This needs to keep being pushed and pushed in front of white peoples' faces while they're being bombarded with "omg nazis" by a bunch of Jews.

Eventually the Jew will have to double down again.

I would bet they're freaking out trying to censor this right now.

the whole 'huffpo is antisahmatic' thing isn't a good argument

that's like saying white supremacists are anti-white, which implies there's such a thing as anti-white behavior, which would reveal that whites can be discriminated against; and if it can be done by whites then why not by nonwhites?

the simplest explanation is the jew hates whites

the kikes are now in full damage control and doing heavy mental gymnastics by pushing the huffpost is anti-semitic narrative when its the complete opposite. if you see anyone parroting this, show them what goy really means

Exactly. The kikes slipped and now's a great chance to show the eternal normalfag what the jews really think of them.

The Vice video lied, they didn't say Jews will not replace us, they said 'you' will not replace us.

It was just Jews assuming they were being spoken about.

They are all desperate trying to damage control, Molyneux, PJW, James Woods, are also spouting this same crap.

moneyjew is a kike and not to be trusted

This

One of the most shameless ones

Unfucking real.

remember one of the main rules of kikes "The jew cries out when he strikes you"

youtu.be/T2Gzt1JduIU?t=127

Well basically boomers have no excuse now. No one who knows about this has any more excuses for their part in destroying America. If you know about this and do nothing.

What the fuckedy Fuck?
I just went to the web and browsed a HUFF POST HOLLA FORUM or some shit, and it placed all /your/ names attached to all these responses on this thread.
Now I know the names of you goys who commented here?!
Wtf?
So much for anons.
Am I trippin or what?
I mean….. it shows your names

This always fucking happens, if the Jews could overcome this insane urge to rub their power in the face of the men raging at the injustices they create they wouldn't have been thrown out of over a hundred countries.

nah dont worry, its just a site that jacks threads from here to populate their site. the names are random

How dumb do you think we are, newcuck?

I smell a fucking (((rat)))

Ok good.
Sorry for being a massive faggot.

Oh shit user, it must be showing your name too! Better buy a dog, the jews are coming for you

So I'm fucking stupid, whatever. As you were.

bump, they're doing it right in front of your face

Have we been watching the same things this week?

They can't handle the waiting any more, they've been sleeping with one eye open for the past 50 years but the filthy evil goyim keep refusing to indulge their need to sate their victim complex. More than anything they're just surprised it's taking us so long to wake up and it's making them feel there's something wrong with the world that they haven't been exterminated for what they've done already.

look at this archive.is/Aockw
the literal kike news is now saying that the huffpoo article was offensive towards JEWS.

Stop blaming white people for the actions of a few anti-white

lel

white nationalists going around saying they love white people = they hate themselves for being white

Yeah, enjoy watching her go fat abd paying alimony while you deal with little shits draining your wallet.

Leftists are weird.

I haven't read mainstream media in well over a year now, I can't believe it's this bad.

"Are white supremacists influenced by lucifer? Some religious experts say yes."
Reminds me of this:
"Did our ancient gods really exist as flesh and blood aliens? Some ancient alien experts say yes."

It's fucking hilarious since the people who make these reports obviously lie and are subservient to the lord of lies themselves.
I don't understand how people can possible believe the obvious lies these people tell.

They clearly havent looked at their owners

So they're all Jewish shills…

z3news.com/w/this-is-how-im-going-to-lure-them-in/

really flicks my counting pebbles.

They're saying that calling someone "nigger" is anti-white.

which means, if we want to be anti-white like those two kike professors (see I'm already being a good goy), if we want to destroy whiteness, we need to be calling niggers niggers and kikes kikes.

we are a rectus lay the best and most righteous jewish social justice warriors, according to them.

are actually the best*

The obvious interpretation would be a Zionism equivalent for whites. What else would it mean?

final bump

what
what is going on anymore

The only reason those jews reported on this is because otherwise the normalfags would have to come here for the information. that means they can't create their own (((interpretations))) of the event.

Where are we in history? This the downfall of America, or the rise and fight of the human population
Is there significance? The return of PePe and chaos like we've never seen it before in America?
Eventually, things have to get better. Rome's growth happened at times with major happenings, conquests of entire nations. If we are to evolve as a species, some major shit happened to force us whites OUT of the trees first. Maybe we've been backing up a lot longer then we realize, there is nowhere to go now, can't go to space yet anons?

(checked)

Just name the jew.

gph.is/1GXo8Fr

He owns the jewish zionist propagandist network Breibart, a genocidal jewish zog outlet imploring of goys to die for isreal every single day of its existence.

That makes me suspicious that the whole HuffPost incident was a set up to achieve those kind of responses.

I think this is being slid

Front page
If the purpose of this post was to rise my blood pressure to ungodly levels than you did good kid.

This.
Blood is literally shooting out of my eyes as I type this.

This is the time to redpill normies that goy means non-Jewish people or "cattle" as referred to by the talmud.

Not everyone here is a nazi LARPer, lad.

bump and bed zzz

It's all part of wanting to be the one who destroys yourself instead if someone else. It is a way of making their defeat as indignifying and unsatisfactory for you as possible. The effect of this is that, while they're lobbing gaslighting shit after gaslighting shit in their retreat, you become demoralized with the realization of just how inhuman they are and how no one called them out or warned you, and you feel alone as a result. They just keep exposing you to more utterly subhuman behaviors while believing they're better than you (to the point they won't even respect you as an equal, let alone as more powerful: that's why they're always either a victim of something "inhuman", robbing you of agency, or they're "so much better than you") after they showed no signs of the mercy that they presume to demand from you.

They need to be treated like rodents and rats., because they have no interest in anything but killing you to get a little bit more of that power they feel entitled to.

fucking sliding kikes I swear

bump

The Samson Option

Good summation. It is like the Samson Option but for morality itself. That's why they cannot be considered 'our people' or even human, at all.

The bodies are going to be at first confused and then redpilled.

Why has this not been stickied?

The extent of the Jews lies and deception is insane. They really just want to be set on fire

You know anyone else aside from marxist and progressives think Freud is still legit?

Yeah me neither. Projection however, is very real.

This is the like special Olympics version of 3d chess, like DWS calling Elizabeth Beck with a voice changer.

This. Accerlationist Hillary isn't what we voted for because the Saxon gives long arrears to make good ere he learns to hate. Trump is the last chance for a United states before gtkrwn.

Fuck Bannon. He sabotaged the U.S's negotiation power over North Korea by saying "there will be no military option" directly contradicting Trump. He has no loyalty to Trump. There is likely a lot more behind the scenes we don't know about too. Now Trump can really MAGA without Bannon in the way trying to manipulate things.

bump

What arguments are they using to deflect from this?
Is it:
1) It is anti-Semitic
2) I was just joking, goy
and 3) when you push hard enough on this, "you're anti-semitic!"
?

it's almost as if they do it on purpose

the author posted a tweet justifying, saying everything she does is to make her parents kvell. yidish origin word to be proud. forgot to archive it though and she deleted it

So a title that in her mind meant 'white flight', also meant 'goy, bye' in a Jewish chauvinistic tone, meaning it saw whites (the subject) as bad.

I mean how is the left justifying it to itself? Are they saying the title was "anti-Semitic"?

Funny how Alex Jones and the other alt-right media are calling it "anti-Semitic" instead of calling it out for what it really is: "anti-white".

are you serious? he's saying that jew's calling a white man a "goy" is somehow anti-Semitic? it makes absolutely no sense. Even the most brainless normie should be able to figure that out.

They don't want to get on Trump's bad side.

After Charlottesville I wouldn't be surprised if he sends the FBI after Mike Enoch, Richard Spencer, David Duke, Anglin and the rest of the dimwitted Nazi LARP crew.

Yeah, let's get them real good with an instantaneous, extremely brutal, genocide the likes of which the world has never seen nor will ever see again and a pie to the face

There's one thing in this entire Bannon affair I'm having trouble trying to understand: we know we can't trust McMaster, he gave enough signs that he's a neocohen warhawk. At the same time, Kikebart, and by extension Bannon, is doing a smear campaign against McMaster to try to fire him for being "anti-Israel". So, what's their goal? To try to make McMaster appear simpathetic to us so he can wage his middle-east wars for Israel unopposed? To replace McMaster with someone even more kosher than him? To let us confused and uncapable to react?

Can we say they were threatened by antisemites to change they "GOY, BYE" message?
The original front page is archived:
archive.is/8RSrD

What the fuck did you think they tried to say?

Not good enough to be a pasta, juden. Apply yourself.

At least use the photo when all the people came to Trumps thing. You fucking lying kike.

Yeah, has to be him.

Yes my man. That's the kike. He's been posting here after his doxing shit fired back and after he tried to false flag. He is easy to spot.

the pun is not the trump pic though. look harder

looks like we're doing something right if the jews are seriously this triggered

What are they saying? I don't remember hearing about any major Islamic attacks after that happened.
Anyone have hard evidence (i.e. besides that old infographic) that it did happen?

Mistakes at these stakes don't happen.
Those who have ears, let them hear.

Honestly at this point it's just the Jews. I was out with a group of friends who are as liberal and commie as you can get. 12 pm and we're stone sober chatting over coffee/lunch in the backyard and all they wanted to do was bitch about the Jews. I was absolutely fucking floored, I recorded most of it because I could not believe how much anger and bitterness they were directing towards (((them))).

Make no mistake about it, even hardline marxist leftists hate them. I can try and post the audio later if anyone is curious. Most of it is insane word vomit that borders on madness, but it could give you some insight into what they actually believe. Most of what was discussed was "who is the most oppressed" in the room

I think it's clear no matter left or right nobody wants nobody likes kikes kikes kikes

It's all starting to make sense now.

I'm sorry but the US is on its way out. The empire in the following decades will be Asian. The US will remain as a country, of course, but it will never be great again.

There is no "rising". I'm sorry. Just pray that your new masters will be merciful.

Am I the only one who sees a tatted-up WN 11 year old with a rifle? That pic is surreal.

You have a mission now, faggots. Spread the term goy/goyim far and wide, make normies understand just what it means and how jews use it to basically refer to non-jews as heathens or cattle. Find as many fucked up goyim quotes as you can, proliferate them. Don't stop until the outrage is equal to if the cover had said, "NIGGER, PLEASE!"

Guarantee this is a cocksucking yid.

Trump is weak. We need Pat Buchanan.

I'm a Spaniard, so you can call me a sandnigger even though I'm probably paler than you (I'm always indoors).
I'm not happy about what I said, but I know it to be the truth. I'm sorry. You can believe me or not, it's irrelevant.
I also don't like to suck cocks (only once).

(checked)
"Holla Forums is always right" isn't just a catchphrase

I'm no marathon runner but I'm strong and in good shape. I'm ready for Kristallnacht 2.0 and I will be on the streets and fields, armed and ready.

Reminder that Krystallnacht happened because a kike shot one of the German ambassadors. It was a RESPONSE to an event, not an instigation.

Nah.

Chelsea clinton or one of Obama's daughter would be way better right?
Fucking shill.

Buchanan is a solid ethno-nationalist. From his latest column:
“All men are created equal” is an ideological statement. Where is the scientific or historic proof for it? Are we building our utopia on a sandpile of ideology and hope?

Thank you kind sir. I was asking for that earlier in the thread. Saved, will spread like fire; it rises.

Praise Kk for those digits! The effect they get is confirmation that we are right, and that they must be purged!

Add megaphones on each side of "Huffpost" so it seems like they're (((echoing)))

Huffpost is licensed by… wait for it…
OATH INC!
We has the memes! Oaths voided!

U.S. on its way out? Fuck you SVRfag for demoralization. Gulag yourself.

We've only just begun the Reconstruction. The fire rises.

Recorded? Proof or GTFO, SVRfag or (((JIDF))). Post the video/audio, faggot.

Do you think we're just dumb goys?

There fire rises

Did anyone mention oaths?

(checked)
Really jimbles the jambles

Even Stalin got sick of their shit

AHAHAHHAHAHHAH WHAT A FUCKING KIKE

what? not complaining though.

requesting original to the jewish companies image.

you don't own nothing, goyim!

it was real, in the end.

isn't it great that they think they can go out of the shadow and openly rule?
saves us a lot of time…

Oaths have been voided

They are preparing their own holocaust.

jew nigga pls

We've won the war of the hiveminds.

Anyone got any documents on any of these theories that I've never heard of up until now?

That image is fucking megaretarded but cigs do help schizos control their illness.

Huff does nothing but play fetch.

They've been fucking with us for 2 years and that has to be clintons doing.

Did somebody call for…

10/10

Yea m8.

Good taste

Isn't that the guy from the forgotten weapons YouTube channel?

Forgot

youtu.be/1s24XQViuEo

Apologies for derailing the thread…

Checked.

A postal 2 weapons mod for Morrowind would be fucking hilarious.

We will be waiting here...
Always, so you may gaze upon our answer.
With sight beyond eyes, fellow traveler...
Far beyond even that, you felt it, right?
Sol onset.

I've also experienced this.

Also many white people feel utter betrayal by them now. They are not in a safe position…

So do we let them flee to the mountains of canaan?

Oy gefilte fish, I think we overdid it.

Virgin (or race-mixer) salt, every single time. Are hookers illegal where you live?

Getting a tattoo is no different from getting plastic surgery or even a sex change. Desiring to change your body in an unnatural manner makes you mentally ill, you fucking faggot. Tattoos are degenerate and you are a retarded mentally ill faggot

anyone who waves a swastika around in public and seig heils Trump is not our ally.
they are at worst enemies trying to make us look bad and at best complete and utter fucktards.

who are you afraid of looking bad in front of?

The fuck? I genuinely didn't realize it had actually been a woman until now.

This is why OPSEC is important. We all need to go off the grid. No more (((phones))), no more paying (((taxes))). No more (((google))), no more (((facebook))). Get uMatrix, use VPNs.

They accidentally killed an Israeli Jew who was disguised as a white American reporter.

The fucking "crying out in pain as they strike you" meme is 100% confirmed.

Its so onlookers see both of you fighting, but only them being hurt(in need of help).
I gotta say, dealing so much with jews and their work makes you quite aware of shitty tricks like this.

send him a tweet

Mutherfuckin jews did this.

How would people know? Would your neighbors know why or how you disappeared?
The media won't report it, the google, kikebook and twitter will shut down any discussion about it, the police won't come to help and the few who dare to open their mouths will get disappeared as well.

You are delusional, as the current evens have shown they have absolute power over information and even with our resistance they control the absolute majority of population. Because once the thing got ugly even the alt-kikes and the cuckservatives started being sorry, condemning racism and sucking establishment's dick.

I only voted for him for a few reasons.

1: Piss off liberals into suicidal rage (merely getting elected achieved this)

2: Piss off faggots (the night he turned the White House red/white/blue to honor veterans blew the fuck out all those gay pride idiots who praised Obama for making the White House rainbow colored, and him getting elected caused several LGBTQIABBQfags to contemplate an heroing)

3: Bring about a chance to fight back against liberalism (has already begun)

4: The Wall (not happened)

Three out of Four ain't bad. All I want now is for a chance to declare war on California and the media powerhouses, like Disney and the bastards using children's entertainment to brainwash our kids into liberalism.

You aren't fighting against liberalism. You are fighting against Jews.

You're not ready buddy, the only thing that image is missing is tile patterns

You know what, why am I even typing this when I need to include 90%? The whole site is dedicated to population control. Look at the image, it's completely made to hate the whites and Trump.

But Bannon is Jewish…..right?

no. is he?

Obligatory

a little bit too much, isn't it?

I thought all the higher ups at Kikebart were Jewish.

Of all these cancerous headlines, this one made me kek

Kikebart could be useful.
If Bannon can hit the DNC hard over the next few months, it will keep (((them))) on the defensive constantly making mistakes.

Sauce? Nothing on twatter.

Last thing (((they))) want is people searching for the word goy and coming across non approved text.

hooktube.com/watch?v=n12sjwk9FBE
youtube.com/watch?v=OpLrWt30FHI
youtube.com/watch?v=hgJtfmSHJbo

misinfo is a meme

Fucking. This.

ISHYGDDT

Too late. Though are you that shocked? Look at history and humans can be boiled down to reactionaries. Not to say we are like that 100% but any time a general consensus needs to be reached it's always "Fuck those guys. Our shit."
Though that sort of argument only counts when usury is prominent. Makes you think. :^)

Did you think that nobody would notice your blasphemy?

Open a history book. There is a reason why the saying "history always repeats itself." is so prominent.

Banon > (((Kelly)))

military leadership is pozzed.

too much diversity training.

I looked at molys and didn't see anything like thernos.

7 months and still almost on schedule to have prototypes that are like 1/4 mile long, for a partial wall that will also be partly fence I never cared about the wall because I never thought he would fully deliver anyhow
incredibly halfassed and what the fuck was with ryancare anyway
correct, it's one giant loophole of temporary nothing
proofs lacking

The fuck are you on about, Hitler took out an actual coup by Rohm and his degenerates. Even then he was furious at the level of violence and score settling and did not want Rohm dead due to their history.
Trump fires the people who are DEFENDING himself against the coup. It's a shambles, there are no good people left.

I hope the kikes choke on it when the man comes to town.

Did Trump fire Bannon? Or did he set him free?

(You) know he much he loves to say it.

My theory is that on some level they want to be ejected from America so they can claim to be fleeing persecution when they move to China.

He apparently quit because he thought he wasn't accomplishing anything and that he would be more effective on the outside.

is this webm something?
i think it's cp soundtrack.

Fuck Kelly tho.

fuck outta here with that shit. reported.

uh, why post that in this thread? you should up that in the [email protected]/* */ thread,

Simple request/suggestion:

Keep this stickied for a solid 30 day month at least mods. Let this sink into the the minds of our viewers.

Is there a difference?

What's more, there isn't a country that can invade and rescue the jews from American camps, or shelter them without the threat of being invaded from Americans.

They painted themselves into the final corner.

Andrew Breitbart was good stuff though. He was a jew, but being one he knew he couldn't have a voice in the media without appeasing them to some degree.

You can't deny that Andrew did good work.

It should be noted that he's gentile-by-blood and raised in a jewish family. He may have been raised by kikes and identified as a kike, but he didn't have the subversive kike genes that really make them what they are.

The fact that he was a goy who devoted his life to push the jewish agenda makes him worse than the average yid.

2:10
wow

This wasn't a bad post, but I disagree.

They already did this during the election when they started dumping dozens of articles along the lines of "Everyone knows when Donald Trump blames International Bankers he's really talking about Jews!". And indeed it was bizarre to see. But they aren't having a meltdown, they are just trying to get Trump to call their bluff.

Their entire Hail Marry strategy revolves around convincing people Trump is Hitler in order to morally justify any measures taken against even violence. They are trying to alienate him from every group out there… black, white, jews, nazis, everyone by getting him to shoot his mouth off in a moment of anger.

The Media can say and do whatever it wants because people already have such a low opinion of them, but Trump has to own everything he does. If Trump loses perspective of whats actually important here and spends the next 3 years chasing the media kikes around, he will lose in 2020. He needs to focus on the current America 2nd, Obstructionist Congress that unlike the MSM has Real Power here. And at the top of that list is finding a way to get rid of Mitch McConnell.

Just to speculate: There are probably aspects of both. The short-term decision making and general jewishness likely came first (and thus is deeply ingrained). The schemers who wrote the protocols probably came later (and were only a few out of the population with the mind to do so). Maybe some admixture of euro blood resulted in the protocol makers? Either way it is a useful basis of argument against:
the puppet masters are the schemers, the rest just do what they do best - jew everything up and support the (((system))).

kek, is this a joke

Infographics 4u

Huff Po Goy Bye office

thanks, user

I'm sorry about the graphical glitch in the previous version of this post's second image. To make up for it, here's the chart from the previous post's first infographic, which I feel is
DAMNING

And thank you for enjoying my infographics. Tell your friends!

I've never seen that, is that a joke or real?
Thanks for posting it.

Comes across as a LARPer to me. His Jew side hair look thin and unconvincing like he just quickly grew it over the week to be able to larp. They way he pronounces 'want to kill you' etc is very unconvincing too.

they don't treat converts the same I've heard. which is understandable since it's a genetic tribe, not a religion, but I rarely hear them asking for converts.

lol

Welcome back to reality user.

They want race war now when they still control some of the narrative to have army welfare queens put us down.

Don't say that user.

Part bean or whatever. Looks like Columbian or something.

ISIS was set up by the CIA as a proxy organization to attack anything that threatens American interests while creating hatred for Arabs (so they support Israel) while they push muh moderate Islam everytime an Arab kills a goy. Controlled opposition. The real NPCs are people like Dylan Roof.

fuck you're an obvious JIDF shill. TRUMP IS A JEW

He wouldn't tell you what he thought.
He would let you think he was still pondering then cut your head off in a sneak attack you didn't see coming.

Perhaps Trump's candidacy and brexit were used as a means to fill those lists.

Its supper old, 2011ish
biuldiburg info graphic
not on this comp, sry

Nothing personnel.

Yes, that is Ian.

remember

everytime I see that picture, it makes me want to touch the wall (just to see what it feels like).

Makes you wonder…

PLEASE post the audio asap user

strategy: we can use their jewish dialectic against them. we need to appear increasingly offended so that they accelerate their anti-goyim attacks. this can redpill the masses

I'm here from Reddit oh god what color is this fucking pill

Tails if you are way into security. Even something like debian combined with the torbrowser is probably fine though. There is another one called Qubes thats promising but it sort of sucks right now.

As long as you arent running a spyware OS (windows) in a spyware browser (chrome) on a spyware search engine (google) you will be worlds ahead of the rest of the population.

Firefox is the best of the open source browsers. You should ditch google as soon as humanly possible, like right this second go change your default browser and search to firefox and duckduckgo. Its only a matter of time before google doxxes you for thoughtcrime.

If you are worried about it there is a board called /poltech/ were we talk about these things.

Listen to Wall Street traders when they heard the news.

Around the 0:06 mark you can hear the scream in a Jewish accent, although it might just be a very New York one but at 0:14 its much more apparent.

They're implying Trump is an Israeli puppet.

it's not a strategy because you don't have the platform they do, nor are you considered 'legitimate' as a source to anyone. Control the papers and then you can talk. Right now Breitbart (maybe drudge and, hell, alex jones) is the closest there is to challenging the MSM aside from Trump

underrated
i love you user
Cast aside what remains of life,
Throw away those keys.
Tear apart the cycle of strife,
And starve out this disease.

I can't tell if it's a meme or not. Every time i find a reference to it people say you get v& for asking about it and that stuff about it is being censored, but there might be something to it

i have to admit i am pretty shocked at this. Holla Forums must be really getting under their skin for them to be slipping like this. or they are just so out of touch they don't realize that getting unmasked will be effective against them

Kek.

archiving, almost should be added to the FAQ sticky as archive too

…I

I think it's time you redpilled me on the Jews, pol.

bump