POL IS RUN BY FEMINAZIS AND THE USERS HERE ARE MOSTLY FEMINAZIS!!

POL IS RUN BY FEMINAZIS AND THE USERS HERE ARE MOSTLY FEMINAZIS!!

One would rather choose Islamists, than feminazis who are unfair to men. If a man says that women are evil the following are possible responses:

1. PATRIARCHAL RESPONSE: Yes and this has always been known all over the world since time began

2. NEUTRAL RESPONSE: Just because some women shat all over you, used you and humiliated you like you were a pig doesn't mean that other women are just like them!

3. FEMINAZI RESPONSE: You're a bitter, virgin, beta, loser

The mods here will censor patriarchs like feminazis and the users will also hurl abuse/ad hominem shaming tactics just like a bunch of fucking feminazis!!

THE WHITE RACE SHOULD JUST FUCKING DIE IF WE WANT TO EVOLVE INTO THIS RETARDED SPECIES THAT'S UNFAIR TO MEN

IT'S EITHER FULL PATRIARCHY (WHITE SHARIA) OR MGTOW

Oh yeah and fuck all you feminazis! DIE MOTHERFUCKERS!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being this boring

Be less obvious

lol semen

Hey jamal how much is sinead paying you to falseflag.

Femenism is cancer, giving women the right to vote was the worst mistake.
All religions are Semitic cancer.

Time to fuck off back to /mgtow/ you cancerous cuckservative.

Yeah because Jamals want us to breed right? lmao. You're just another FALSELY ACCUSING FEMINAZI!!

But what else can one expect from feminazis like you but FALSE ACCUSATIONS??

When the door hits your ass on the way out, please clean off the smudge that your dirty ass leaves.

Might have had a point if you posted this on cuckchans Holla Forums, faggot.

what is this 1993?
kys

Mods, please.

Wtf I'm a feminazi now.

Would really enjoy killing you and tearing your heart out…….. you feminazis deserve nothing but death

It's feminazis like you who are an even bigger plague than the Jews. You are the enemy of the patriarchs and you should be captured or killed ASAP!!

DIE, YOU CENSORING FEMINAZI!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

Radicals like you NEED to be eliminated faster than the Jews.

Why aren't those women's heads uncovered like they should be? Why is she working or outside the house?

BACK IN THE DAY, WOMEN DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL OR HAVE CAREERS….. AND THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE NOW!!

THE FEMINIST LAWS ON WIFE BEATING AND MARITAL RAPE SHOULD BE REPEALED IMMEDIATELY

Women should be CONFINED to the house as even the bible says that a woman's place is at home….. in Ancient Greece women were confined to only their rooms (women's chambers)

Women should not be allowed to have friends or see their family. Their ONLY duty is to serve and please their lords…………. As they say, women should be seen and not heard, and so they should not speak unless spoken to and that. is. it.

SILENCE IS A WOMAN'S GLORY!!

DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE WHITE SHARIA!!

=WHITE SHARIA NOW!!==

=WHITE SHARIA NOW!!==

=WHITE SHARIA NOW!!==

=WHITE SHARIA NOW!!==

=WHITE SHARIA NOW!!==

=WHITE SHARIA NOW!!==

=WHITE SHARIA NOW!!==

=WHITE SHARIA NOW!!==

=WHITE SHARIA NOW!!==

I don't know about feminazis on here. You certainly see an increasing amount of white knighting though (Holla Forums and Holla Forums, specifically).

You might say they're the same thing. Would women have gained any rights if men hadn't let them bitch?

OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!!

This unfortunately happens in some civilizations…… like in Ancient Rome, Sparta and Babylon…… All of them are gone now

I feel for the men of those civilizations

Holla Forums is run by turdskins, not feminists. Get your facts straight.

Kill yourself.

They're nothing more than a bunch of feminazis…. loot at those 2 prostitutes in the room

Nah but we WILL kill those who oppose white sharia… You think its cool to bully, harangue and abuse your fellow men? Medieval torture should be brought back especially for disgusting lowlifes like you…

Why hasn't your life ended yet? You need to be set on fire man.

YOU FEMINAZIS SHOULD ALL BE KILLED AND YOUR WOMEN/CHILDREN TAKEN INTO SLAVERY

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

are you the moron who doesn't believe in atomic bombs?
because a stylometric analysis of your posts says that you look an awful lot like the moron who doesn't believe in atomic bombs
"white sharia" is degenerate, because the concept of "sharia" as a superior law that governs everything without giving humans the ability to perfect it is fundamentally anti-white
go fuck yourself with an uncircumcised cactus

DIE WHITEKNIGHTS

DIE WHITEKNIGHTS

DIE WHITEKNIGHTS

DIE WHITEKNIGHTS

DIE WHITEKNIGHTS

DIE WHITEKNIGHTS

DIE WHITEKNIGHTS

DIE WHITEKNIGHTS

DIE WHITEKNIGHTS

DIE WHITEKNIGHTS

DIE WHITEKNIGHTS

DIE WHITEKNIGHTS

8/8

Go back to your alt-left board.

So why is your slide thread still up, OP? I really wish the mods would actually go after whinning cultural moslems and MGTOW closeted homos but they clearly don´t. At least you are more honest than most of them, I´ll give you that.

A broken clock is right twice a day and even a dindu with an 85 IQ can understand what your problem is, just sayin´.
Mods, please keep Pol free of MGTOW and third-wave manospherian faggotry as much as you can.

Womens loyalty should go to the preservation of the White Race above everything else, those who believe it should go to their own individual selves are disloyal to the cause and therefore deserves zero rights… Exactly what you advocate for women, that is only fair. -)

Great pic!
That's why female infanticide used to take place all over the world…… because women are a burden and a curse. A woman's highest honor is to give birth to sons. When a son is born GOOD comes to the earth, but when girls are born only woes come.
Women are nothing but parasitical and evil subhumans who need to be controlled for the sake of all the GOOD in this world.

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!!

it absolutely has
"sharia" = "moslem law", by definition
you wrote

Feminism is an offshoot of communism. Fuck off kike.

You mean femicommies?

That is so 2009.

Stating the obvious won't do much, everyone with a brain who's been on here for a long time knows mods are compromised.

Your abusive, ad hominem shaming attacks aren't working. They're just proving me right….. You're nothing but an indoctrinated feminazi

Not taking that bait. Also, you should be murdered

Hitler was a product of feminist society and thus a feminist. Feminism had already started taking over in the late-19th century.

We're calling for a return to the pre-feminist era……. you think this shit is going to have any effect at all? XD

Thread discarded

Still gonna state it.

Men who defend women and their liberation should be wiped out. They are worse than niggers and kikes (but not worse than women)

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white boys

Death to those who oppose white sharia

go back to cuckchan/r9k/, faggot. Women should not be involved in politics or have the right to vote but nothing is worse than kikes.

Nice try schlomo. What if i'm neither, since it's not a binary fucking choice.

Shit, I forgot to sage.

Roterham but with wiggers instead of pakis is what Yellow Fver Anglin and ((((((weev)))))) (5 foot 5 inche kike) want.

Its not ad hominem to call male feminists nu-male subhumans, since not all numales are male feminists.
Some, instead,support White Sharia since it is their only chance to breed.

If I want to preserve the White Race, then I must support these "low-T" (genetic defects) undermen being preventing from polluting the genepool…

your ability to identify bait is commensurate to your ideological depth, you braintarded moron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

sharia == islam
in all its hideous enslavement of Man's freedom to an inaccessible Law supposed to be the word of a death god
which is an ideology that is the opposite of the free will of the White Man

" White sharia " is a perfect example of an oxymoron brainfarted by an edgy highschooler

also, girls despise you because you're a creep

Explain how degenerate, subhuman nu-males being allowed to breed is a good thing for the White Race.

Explain why womens life purpose should be these geneic defects and not loyalty to the Race.

Lol a feminazi like you is telling me to go to cuckchan? This IS cuckchan!!

Even the Jews have been warned of women and their highly evil nature. That's PRECISELY why they unleashed women on our society…. they couldn't destroy us themselves…… they needed those savage beasts known as women who are the main obstacle to being one with God.

Typical brainwashed feminazi. LOL did you know that the term "fairer sex" is meant to refer to women as beautiful(fair) and not fair as in the opposite of unfair?? This term has been bastardized in feminist society… just like chivalry!!

Women's role is to be in their chambers or the kitchen and be in full submission. Women should never disobey their lords………………. The husband and the wife are one and the husband IS THAT ONE!!

Nice nu-male terminology you got there!! You're brainwashed to be a traitor to your ancestors……. brainwashed by women and feminist society……. You need to be controlled at all costs

Still not taking this bait, you disgusting white knight. You should be impaled

White Sharia proved to me that these faggots are completely kiked.
No self respecting white man would adopt islamic customs.

missed my sage

Nice try you FALSELY ACCUSING FEMINAZI

You're almost as bad as women who falsely accuse men… almost because you can never be as evil as a woman

Go home, alt-left. You're drunk.

Sharia = pozzlem law
Pozzlems = indulging in incest, bestiality and pedophilia (homosexual pedophilia behind closed doors).
White sharia = degenerate, subhuman nu-males that want to follow the formers "based" example.

Mods, Andrew Anglin is a race-mixing wigger and in league with ((((((weev)))))), a bitter, bearded midget jew. ==They are the enemy.==

you're so fucking dense, I swear

THE WORD "SHARIA" MEANS "MOSLEM LAW'
IF YOU SAY "WHITE SHARIA", WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS ACTUALLY "WHITE MOSLEM LAW"
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THE MEANING OF A WORD CHANGES BECAUSE OF YOUR BELIEF OF WHAT IT SHOULD BE, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HAVING A BRAIN, YOU INFRA-MUDSLIME-NIGGER

THIS ISN'T GOING TO STOP UNTIL ALL YOU FEMINAZIS ARE EITHER KILLED, CAPTURED OR CONVERTED FROM YOUR FEMINIST RELIGION

Fuck you and your bait. In the coming future we won't hesitate to bury falsely accusing, cunning and immoral feminazis like you alive

FUCK OFF CIALT-KIKE CUCK

see
VOLS ARE CIALTISTS

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

fuck off

Oy vey goy.
SHUT IT DOWN

Mods are a Jew and a sandnig since 2015. No wonder they won't go against clear CIA psyops, that's why they removed the stickied primer.

Nice triple dubs. I miss that sticky. I also miss not having wordfilters.

The Jews want us to breed and save our civilization? WOW NICE LOGIC MATE!!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

'white sharia' is yet another facet of the psyop to equate pro-white ideals with mudslime ideals.
fuck right off

is this satire?

Nice triple dubs too. OP is a CIAnigger and possibly a mod too. Their aim is to make Holla Forums an international terrorist group, since their original attempt at making Holla Forums as a whole be a pedo hub didn't quite work in the end.

They would know all about terrorism.
After all, they invented it.

GOOGLE SHUT YOU FAGGOTS DOWN AND YOU ILLEGALLY IMMIGRATE LIKE THE DEGENERATE CUNT-HOLES THAT YOU ARE. CURL UP AND DIE ALREADY

MAY THE REIGN OF Holla Forums LAST ONE THOUSAND YEARS

KILL NIGGERS

Check out the schnozz on this kike.