don't
twitter.com/PokemonUranium/status/765354490446876672
dropbox.com/s/7ccse9yvah8ukd...0.msi?dl=0
drive.google.com/open?id=0B7iVWZO-ZP4rVm94Q1R5N09MenM
jdogindy.deviantart.com/gallery/
archive.is/ViOWZ
forum.templeofkraden.com/topic/7435312/11/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's shit and I'm glad they got shutdown by Nintendo.

It's good and I'm unhappy they got shutdown by Nintendo.

I'm enjoying it.

It's okay and I'm neutral they got shutdown by Nintendo.

Played the demon long ago. Enjoyed it for what it was and some of the designs were fun and creative. Fuck nintendo.

Literally who

Terrible ugly and sameface designs

Pokemon Urine

C & D
&
D

it did improve on a few things that were annoying in the normal games

Still those designs look like shit worse than by nintendo itself.

explain

Haven't played it, and after seeing the designs, have no desire to

They're not much different from the official designs coming out. It's all terrible.

Pokemon uranium?
More like
pokemon
uranus

it's a romhack

Haven't played it. Don't really have the desire to.
Laughed at the protagonist's mother saying goddamn in the flashback though.

the final boss/crime leader is edgy like donte.

not sure about the rest.

So shit romhacks have been doing for years?

A friend was telling me he played it and liked it, but I didn't decide to look it up until I saw a thread here about it. The nuclear type looked silly, so I decided not to bother.

pretty much
except this doesn't brick after an hour of play

Neither do most romhacks

granted the nuclear type is a bit weird, but it is worth a try

the stuff I play tends to be WIP stuff
so the rom would freeze, fail to save, or I'd clip though random shit

I can get past the shitty designs and edge, but I can't get past how fucking shitty it runs.
The framerate on a simple 2D game that took 9 years to make dipping hard at every turn? Really?

I dropped it after I got to the first cave, same reason as I can get over bad designs and I even liked some of them, but that bad framerate was ridiculous.

INTO THE TRASH

But OFF and Yume Nikki were good. This is trash though.

are you playing it on a potato?

With rpg maker your first reaction should always be to throw it straight into the trash, if it's good enough you take it out but it should ALWAYS go into the trash at first.

The power of rpg maker + pokemon essentials

I am, not sure about the other guy. Still, a game with visuals that simple really shouldn't have any problems staying at a constant 60fps, even if you're on a 10 year old pc.

Yume Nikki was done on modified RPG maker 2003 engine. After RPG maker 2003 that maker series went to utter shit.

Know your shit.

It's not about the visuals, it's the engine.
RPG Maker slowdowns like crap when there are more than 30~ events going on at once, it's a shitty excuse for an engine meant to be used by kids only.

LISA was made in VX Ace.

The dude who made it didn't even bother to change some of the battle menu graphics, either, but added his own message box system, which was a modification of the engine, which you can do by going into the script and changing settings.

The combo system was a lifted script from a forum, etc.

All of the movement in Lisa was simply changing the perspective of the sprites and adding events to each map that allow you to jump up, fall down when interacted with, etc.

You can make good games, you just have to put in the effort, like every other system.

Don't be a fucking dumbass and throw a system into the trash just because it's cheap to use and has no royalties, which attracts all sorts of people to it's affordable nature.

That's not why it's being thrown into the trash faggot, if you actually bothered to download it and mess with it you'd know exactly why it's garbage.

Nucleon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Atomizate
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice

Broke the game.

more like pokemon urgaynium lmao

if you use EV training you can break any pokemon game

are you being retarded on purpose or just to spite me?

Guys I think I found Pokemon Uranium's creator, it's our friend 1d22a7

Little of both

yeah nah

It's better than X/Y and ORAS. Lots of problems with it for them to fix in future updates, but it's pretty good.

I just found this, haven't tried it yet, can anyone else confirm?

I don't really like fakemons.

If its name is anything to go by, it will literally give you cancer.

If anyone wants to try here's the URL youtube.com/watch?v=1qV9F4kP5fs

Still lags a bit, but the game works a lot faster.

Looked like absolute trash. I could make a better Pokémon game in my sleep without getting C&D by Jewtendo because I would have the brains not to call it Pokémon.

it blows

DMCA =/= C&D, retard

I hope Sage doesn't take 9 years also, because Sun and Moon look like complete shit.

Shit taste detected. Gtfo, autist.

oh so like breeding season type of autism where you have to breed them monster to raise the stats?

Nintoddler please

They don't
They don't
I'm not, sage isn't a downvote, redditfag. Please leave, 8ch isn't a place for you to be.

Stop trying to use sage like a downvote then, if you don't think it is one.

I'm not in denial, and I'm not shitposting, and I'm not using sage as a downvote. Perhaps you should get your autism checked out.

I'm waiting for the next update until I play again since I beat the championship, I really hope there's a battling building, I want to use a Beliaddon.

kek and lel you're an idiot

Bump, I like talking about video games.

anyone got a download kinda of hard to think about of a game i haven't played yet

don't use link shorteners/dQig5k

Also see here to make the patcher work
twitter.com/PokemonUranium/status/765354490446876672

Looks like the download isn't being hosted there, regardless the link shortener
dropbox.com/s/7ccse9yvah8ukd...0.msi?dl=0

404 mate

drive.google.com/open?id=0B7iVWZO-ZP4rVm94Q1R5N09MenM

A decent enough fangame. Still prefer Reborn to it.

Haven't heard of it, I'll check it out. Is insurgence any good?

A friend recommended it to me but I haven't played it yet, if Insurgence is anything like Zeta/Omicron it should be fine though.

What a fucking terrible series of posts.

Shit pokemon design and foolishly released near a new pokemon release the acting surprised when it gets shut down

It's a pretty damn high quality one. Story's a bit edgier than the typical pokemon game (by which I mean the steel leader uses her aegislash to murder her way through some of the resident Team Evil grunts). Oh, and the creator is a tumblrina who included the option to be a faggot in addition to choosing boy or girl and decided to make some characters gay. Fittingly enough though, the only invader xim that seems to exist is the fairy gym leader, who goes off on a retarded explanation about it. But that seems to be the only SJW bullshit in it. It was stupid and forced and felt all around hamfisted, leaving me saying "Are you fucking kidding me?" but aside from that moment, it never got really preachy. I just felt it was worth giving a warning that there IS a moment of socjus crap in it

The core special mechanic in it isn't a new dex of fakemon, it's that the fields you battle on matter. Field is superheated? Plenty of water moves create steam and lower both mons accuracy after. Underwater? Fire moves fail. On the water? Earthquake fails. Unless you use Blizzard first, which turns it into an ice field, and then Earthquake will work, once, then the ice breaks and goes back to the water field.

Well the villain in Urainium is Coldsteel as fuck, why is edginess so common in fangame writing?

It's an anagram for "aversion um I run."

Oh yeah, it's not actually finished yet. Current release brings your level cap up to 80 (Even non-traded mons start disobeying above your level cap. (You can get "common candy" to delevel them easily though) and has 13 badges so far (There will be one for each type)

Well, pokemon lends to it easily because there are crime syndicates who apparently forgot that "Murder" is an option not just "pokemon battling"

explain a point in time when nintendo wouldn't shut this time
explain in detail when and why

Nintendo won't shut projects down at a point in time after nintendo finally shuts down.

The idea is that they ARE trying to murder you or at least use their mons to coerce you into fucking off, but you manage to get away before the murder happens because you're really fast at running or something.

Or maybe the pokemafia has standards. ecetera.

Well, these ones show it in game. To use as an example, one of Team Meteor (team evil) directs you to the centerpiece of their master plan, explains their master plan. And then calls out his garchomp to try to decapitate you while your back is turned.

its literally the worst game ever made

Pssh.. nothing personnel.. kid

jdogindy.deviantart.com/gallery/
they let shitheads like this be artists for the game, let it sink a little.

There's some pretty good ones.

fucker's "art" pops up in the credits, which ruins it imo because you got a slew of good stuff and then you get his trite, sad.

Do you know which parts of the game he contributed? I have no idea. The pokemon I think have bad designs are

even if you're right, referring to an id as a name is more than a little gay

there's this thing: archive.is/ViOWZ along with his suggestions that he mentions in his journal, should be there

Hazma was pretty cute, user. He ate radiation and just wanted to help.

Faggot please

Post game content will start with legendary sea monster quest from the sounds of it. And it looks like Aotius and Mutios will be the last two pokemon.

haven't tried but it looks better than the latest official pokemon game

Will it run through WINE?

You will love to read this person's negative review on Pokemon Reborn.
forum.templeofkraden.com/topic/7435312/11/

On the topic of Pokeygumin ROM hacks, my friend is making one he's made one before, it was kind of shit, but it was really just one big in-joke in between us and he wants a suggestion for his starters.

The current one is that all 3 starters are based on a breed of dog, in which case he needs suggestions for what to make the poochers look like.

The big idea is a bit more out there. He considered making you have only one starter that begins as a normal type, but through colored "scarves" you can find throughout the story, he becomes a Normal + [type given by the scarf]. He has two moves, "Omnibite" (physical) and "Omnibark" (special) that change their type depending on what scarf the doggo is wearing. If I recall, his working names for the evos were something like Handipup -> Multipooch -> Omnine. If this idea is good enough to use, then we need a suggestion for what breed of dog to base it off of (preferably a dog that is hardy and good at doing just about anything)

The reason for his dog themeing is because the game is set in a WW2-esque universe, complete with everything being extra archaic for the time. Pokecenters have actual nurses tending to Pokemon on beds instead of just having that machine in the back, The opening sequence has an air raid drill that has the family rush to a bomb shelter, and you can even leave to the tall grass before getting your starter, however you will be babysat by some soldier, and you wont be allowed to go beyond the next town until you pick up your dog starter. He figured a dog would be a good companion since WW2 saw wardogs start to come back in style. And yes, I already pointed out the fact the protag's mother is allowing her child to wander the country alone and during wartime While the game's "Pokemon League" is in the enemy's fucking home country And the fact that there is a Camp Forlorn Hope-esque "no man's land" that not only doesn't immediately tell you to fuck off before an enemy marksman blows your head off, but accepts help from a motherfucking ten-year-old And the the fact that there is a city that already got occupied by enemy forces, yet the fucking PokeGym is still active, yet refuses to let you challenge it until you aid in fucking staging an armed resistance against the occupants even though they have at no point closed down the club or done anything to hinder the club's activity. And you better believe I pointed out that the evil team which is basically the not-SS Paranormal Division from Wolfenstein is FUCKING RETARDED to mess around with the not-C'thulu and not-Nyarlothep legendaries. The not-SSPD apparently think that some elder thing will make their soldiers into blond supermen, despite the fact that the entrance to the excavation site they're digging these shitters from is littered with insane and zombified enemy soldiers (not evil team grunts. Actual fucking soldiers who signed up to fight for their country, not LARPing fucking Raiders of the Lost Ark) and uncatchable eldritch horrors that scare your Pokemon like the Lavender Tower ghosts. Even after the not-Old Ones proceed to turn the SS admins into gibbering man-apes chanting some incredibly fucking lame variant of IA IA and the Evil Team grunts into cowering lunatics who proceed claw at their own faces and attempt to eat each other like some sort of cannibal orgy, and BARELY escaping with his life, he STILL thinks that the Elder Faggots are interested in helping the not-Germans win the war and ends up getting the enemy faction's top soldiers and what would have been the fighting force that would've certainly won them the war fucking obliterated and turns the enemy military HQ into a swirling miasma of indescribable horrors and eldritch bullshittery, all but costing them the war. Seriously Eric, this plot is fucking stupid and ruins what would otherwise be a fucking great setting also one of the Gyms forces you to crossdress in order to battle it if you picked a male protag, complete with having bonus dialog from everyone if you speak to them in drag. Also there is a faction of not-Jews whom the enemy faction is supposedly doing horrible things to in their home country and the player is expected to feel really sorry for, yet their village has a not-Synagogue that also doubles as a bank, a law firm, and is run by a guy who speaks and acts like a straight-out-of-Holla Forums Jew stereotype. No, he is not being sarcastic about this. He wrote and told me about this with a straight face.

Pokemon URANIUM?

Nuclear!

Has a big following in Iraq i heard……..

Reborn is good fun until it shits on you with some cheating and bullshit field effects that the game rarely lets you take advantage. It's a great mechanic but it's execution is marred by the fact that you are often given little to no control. From what I've read of 's review, it's pretty accurate so far.

Still has a ways to go with future support but at least it wasn't as bad as the last pokemon games

Dramsama is pretty cool, transform with that big health pool and a full moveset.

Hot damn, their sprites are maximum turboshit. I appreciate the effort and pokemon has its own shit-tier designs, but, wow, this looks like fucking garbage.

This single evolutionary line looks better than everything from gen 6.

I stand by my post, fagbot.

Excellent shitpost.

What's the name of this mediocre sounding hack?

Satan please

If I wanted a melodramatic edgelord pokemon game with new mechanics, hardcore gameplay and a third gender, I'd play Pokemon Reborn. Not an overblown radioactive reddit shit.

fire red and leaf green gave you running shoes at the very start and theyre old as fuck

These Pokemon look like fucking trash

Like holy fuck

Pretty sure Running Shoes are post Brock.

It's a bit strange seeing so many (1) driveby shitposts. Just summer?

FUCKING KILL THE CREATOR

this is the only thing uranium did worse than the original pokemon.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jesus Christ look at that horrible Deviantart-tier artwork

Do people even care Nintendo tried taking this shit down? It sounds like they were trying to do us all a favor

(heiled)

Still indev. Working titles are something along the lines of Pokemon Iron (referring to the Iron Cross), Pokemon Blitzkrieg, or Pokemon Storm (referring to German stormtroopers).

Mediocre really does describe it as it is right now. It's a really good setting, squandered by odd choices and clumsy execution, hence I came here seeking advice. I love the whole WW2 theme it has going for it. Especially since the enemy soldiers aren't cartoonishly evil, goose-stepping Nadzees (the not-SS Paranormal Division fills that position instead) and actually sound relatable. When you get on the train to challenge the Pokemon League at their home country, the not-Germans even celebrate your arrival and congratulate you for making it as far as you did. (their praise is meant to come off as mildly backhanded, but it's the thought that counts I guess) I also dig the Lovecraft theme with the legendaries too since I'm a sucker for anything Lovecraft inspired. Shame they have to be involved in such a dumb plot. He's stubborn about it too since he wants it to be "Raiders of the Lost Ark, but with C'thulu". The legends do have one thing that I already seriously like. Don't catch them. When you catch any of the two legendaries, the game will start to change in some subtle ways, but will spiral out of control quickly. Especially if you actively use Not'thulu and Not-lothep. It begins with enemy mons sporadically getting the "too scared to move" prompt from the lavender town ghosts, and trainers sprites deforming in subtle ways, but will eventually escalate into defeated trainers chanting a Zalgo-esque "THE GREAT HORROR HAS AWOKEN FROM IT'S ANCIENT SLUMBER IA IA" type shit, Pokemon sprites flashing into a twisted, horrific version of itself for split seconds, your trainer sprite mutating Innsmouth-style in the trainer card, and generally the whole region turning into an awful shitscape where nothing can be done due to everyone either chanting some eldritch gibberish or being deformed beyond humanity. It's basically the closest a Pokemon game will ever come to a proper "Game Over" He has me making sprites and he's busy working on the world-building. He's trying to keep the edge to a minimum (though I feel the Lovecraft Legendaries teeter dangerously close despite the absence of profanity or gore)

Sounds neat. Not edgiest in the slightest, that word has lost all meaning here.

Are there any pokemon romhacks that make it more challenging but isn't just "lets stack the deck as hard as possible against the player because difficulty" or "lets add another 50 hours of grind because difficulty"?

Anyone played Red++ or Polished Crystal? They basically just fix bugs and add on newer features to the first two gens, I think they're pretty great. Getting full XP for every Pokémon in battle also makes grinding a lot easier.

user just because it isn't in a style you like doesn't mean it's automaticallly shit

The Lovecraft actually could be pretty cool if it were done well. Try to get him to make it a Holla Forums hack if you can though.

Black volt and Blaze white 2

Black volt 2 and Blaze white 2 are objectively better than the official mainline games.

Rutile Ruby and Star Sapphire, is pretty good and Pokemon Pyrite is alright.

The pokemon designs are complete trash. Even Pokemon Sage is better.

I disagree, I think that the designs are the only thing that they still do decently well.

Pokemon designs are trash. They don't look like something people would want to collect at all.
But the biggest crime is that the girl is ugly.
Aside from that, music doesn't loop correctly and the Pokemon aren't even animated.

9 years and it's trash.

I'll check out Volt/Blaze 2 for sure, I think I still have Star Sapphire with titty mod installed but forgot I had it.

Is there any Mystery Dungeon/Conquest romhack/fangame
or a fangame where the trainer battles alongside his monsters?
or a fangame in which you sacrifice monsters to make your other monsters more powerful/give them new moves?
because i started working on a fangame that does these. See you in 9 years!

Definitely Deviantart.

pokemon go

SMT

I think it was on principle after what happened to AMR2- which was good. Even though both were taking donations or Patreon bux

that sounds pretty neat

well, i didnt mean fusing to create wholly new monsters. more like something like the infusions from FF 13-2.

my game will have SMT elements, like press turn, though MegaTen demons would also make up part of one of the two concurrent plots

Literally the only thing about this game I would give a shit about is seeing a list of the stats/movesets/abilities of the new pokemon and any changes to old pokemon just to see how bad shit is compared to what gamefreak actually puts out.

Balance is pretty shitty so even that isn't worth it.
Just look up how the nuclear type works, it's somehow worse than Megas, Fairies and Z-Moves coupled together.

I looked a wiki for like 5 minutes, isn't the type literally weak to everything?

Also there's nothing wrong with fairies, apart from them not doing a very good job of keeping dragons in check but that would be a problem with dragons.

It's super effective on everything but metal, and most pokemons that pack it are fast and strong.
A nuclear poge can hit 95% of the game super effectively with STAB, a nuclear poge with a ground move can hit pretty much 100% of the game.

They tried to fix an OP type by adding another OP one, and it didn't work. Fairy did a much better job at shitting on bugs, darks and fighting than to shit at dragons.

Fairy is not op by any means. The best thing is has going for it is that it's only weak to 2 types, both of which are extremely uncommon. They still go down to neutral attacks.

It's stronger than a fuckton of types, fairy coverage is one of the best you can have in the entire game. It has really uncommon weaknesses and a total immunity to dragon, not to mention that some really strong mons have been given the fairy typing(Clef, Azu, Gard-mega, Klefki, Diancie) and fairy type moves(Play Rough and Moonblast) are extremely strong and just about everything that can use them effectively with STAB gets them.

Only because a lot of types are flat out bad. Fairy is solid but it's still worse overall that ground, steel, water, fighting and dragon, just to name a few.
Fairy+ghost may have good coverage, but so do ice/electric, fighting/rock, ground/rock, dragon/fire, and even water/normal.
meh
Was secretly always good, the main thing it got was a decent second stab option
Fairy made it better only because psychic is a shit typing, and mega got better because +100 bst
Nothing more than a poorly thought out ability with a movepool to support it. Change klefki to pure normal and it would be just as good.
A legendary.
Moonblast is pretty much flamethrower/thunderbolt etc prenerf but with a less useful additional effect and less distribution because no tm and very few pokemon can actually use play rough and 90% accuracy is far from the best.
The only time fairy is actually op is xerneas in ubers and that's only because 70% of the pokemon in the meta are dragons.

You clearly don't know what are you talking about, man.

Shame it has nothing else really going for it. Also megas are retarded and op.
Klefki still has more going for it, but the main reason it's used over liepard is because it has more resistances, which comes from being part steel as opposed to fairy. if klefki didn't exist, something else would easily fill the slot.
A legendary that got a mega for some reason, meaning it was pushed super fucking hard. No shit it would be strong.
Lowering attack/special attack is way less than burning or freezing, even if it does have a higher chance. Status crippes a pokemon for a whole battle, stat drops go away as soon as they switch out, and that's only if you hit the right attacking stat. Don't be dumb.
Wrong. Wigglytuff and mr mime come to mind, too lazy to look up the rest.
Wow, all of 3.

Yes, and your point? It's still an example of an OP fairy type.
Except that his fairy typing matters a fuckton, it takes away the most critical weakness of the steel type(fighting) while giving him yet another immunity(dragon), if it wasn't Klefki, who'd fill the void then?
A 30% chance to proc -sp atk means that you win a battle of attrition with other special attackers every time, who cares if the others are more permanent, 10% is literally nothing and you'll only see it proc every few games instead of at least once per battle with moonblast.
I'm sorry, every single special attacker that matters
Yeah, if every single fairy special attacker gets it then it isn't spread too thin is it?

You know those retarded babbys that say "GOD POKÉMON IS SO SHIT I BET I COULD MAKE IT BETTER"?
This game is the end result when they actually manage to follow through.

It's shit.

I don't think it is that bad. I think that the developers just need to make a sequel to fix some of the problems.

I mean every single fairy phys attacker

Except it's not the type that's making it op. It's the fact that it got +100 bst. Megas are op, not fairies.
gardevoir isn't even that good, mega or not.
Whimsicott if I had to guess, but not because it's also fairy. This is an ability being op, not a type.
Battles of attrition don't happen unless both pokemon are offensively inept walls with recovery. Also a special attack drop on the opponent isn't going to do anything if they're not a special attacker, now is it?
Moving the goalposts.
All of 3 pokemon that get stab can use it well, with maybe 2 more without stab. Of all these pokemon, only one is super good, which is only because of having a mega and another op ability. The only reason the move is good is because it gets stab.
Also you mean physical, not special.

Your "friend" needs to consider working in waste management.

Considering it's better than ORAS and X/Y, they succeeded.

why when they could just release an update.

They will be updating it still to fix bugs and add content but if they don't add a post game battle complex of some sort then there's no point in playing it.

normalfag get out reeeeeeeee

It's mediocre and I'm indifferent they got shutdown by Nintendo.

I heard that it's full of real-world problems.