BANNON OUT COUP BEGINS

BANNON IS OUT

The deep state now has the president isolated in the white house and will begin to encircle him

shit will begin to go down in the coming weeks

get ready for anything

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fqU70
youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio
archive.fo/ufBWM
mp.weixin.qq.com/s/2hH9gMcewHp3Gd103rNFQA
twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/898594013409882112
8ch.net/pol/res/10440243.html
archive.is/Uzlmh
timesofisrael.com/sheldon-adelson-disavows-campaign-tarring-h-r-mcmaster-as-anti-israel/
archive.is/Sa2B8
youtube.com/watch?v=SCD5zHBNWG8
us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/08/bannon-wanted-regime-change-in-iran-001912623.html
archive.fo/5Sndb
archive.fo/ze8Nk
archive.fo/X8xgl
archive.fo/cNkmf
web.archive.org/web/20131208145322/http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FWXScQaZ2uI
washingtonexaminer.com/hr-mcmaster-becomes-trump-diehards-top-target-as-tensions-with-steve-bannon-rise/article/2630881
archive.fo/1B5dg
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/bannon-touts-trump-s-economic-nationalist-agenda-n724851
twitter.com/lpolgreen/status/898624334499106817
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/18/populist-hero-stephen-k-bannon-returns-home-breitbart/
twitter.com/kevcirilli/status/898582539299766273
archive.is/Qwado
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is not good. Bannon was the one guy who might have been on our side somewhat.
Sessions has cucked. McMaster is a cuck.
The only one now who may have our back (and he is probably neutral on us at best) is Trump himself.
Not sure there will be an equivalent. I guess we'll just see.

Bannon is alt kike right? So the Jews want total control of Trump or Trump gone?

FUCK

ALT-LEFT IS OUT
WE WIN

Bannon isn't alt-kike and has denounced the alt-kike many times.
The only connection Bannon really has to alt-right is that he was a founding member of Breitbart News.

They have been pushing for Bannon to be dropped since the start, I will believe it when I hear it from Trump. Also drudge is a disgusting kike so take this with a grain of salt.

The kikes have won.
Trump has seen the tape.
Rip.

The Black Sun is coming too, prepare America.

archive.is/fqU70

Link confirming the news.

He's cucked harder than trump on the alt left.

8 posts too late, Moishe.

Cuck pol ia getting shilled hard on this news

The altleft and some in altright will be happy with this prospect.

Prepare your angus. The left will be coming to rub our faces in this.

Can't wait to see how this benefits us like literally everything else he's done.

I'd imagine so.

Big question is who will he replace him with?

you mean

>archive.is/fqU70

ANONS BE READY FOR EVERYTHING

1) Jew newspaper says it.
2) A Jew reporter says it.
3) (((anonymous source)))

Fake until proven otherwise.

This isn't even the first time they've tried this and is typical Shlomo tricks. They write about what they want to happen with the assumption that it has already happened, and then they wait for reality to be forced to conform.

They already decided on the 7th. They were waiting. Bannon's comments were likely him lashing out. He might be more to the right on a lot of things but personally he seems like a faggot(so do all kikebart fags).

If this is true, I think Trump's days are numbered. Not that they will get him to leave peacefully, I think (((they))) are going to have him killed.
If Trump really did call Bannon alt-left, here are few ideas as to the outcomes. The label will lose it's sting and the msm will take this labeling if Bannon and run it into the ground to get the heat off of the golems. Or it's another Trump ruse, like "firing" Stone to work on the downlow during the campaign, or firing the Mooch (we don't know what he's up to behind the scenes).
But, this could just be part of the big, and rather ridiculous smoke screen the msm is throwing up to cover the Awan indictment and possibly stall the proceedings.

Demoralization shill.

Welp. It was fun while it lasted. I'll be expecting an average neokike agenda from here on out.

Bannon called himself "alt-Left" as a refutation of claims that he was "alt-Right" months prior to now.

And here come the "force the meme narrative" shills… right on time.

I don't think Trump can just throw Sessions out though, can he? I mean, I would support him doing so considering what a non-Hillary locking up shit he's been thus far.

Don't be dense, I'm war gaming possibilities. Hope for the best , plan for the worst.

This could be catastrophic if true, Trump doesn't seem like he has the balls to do what's best for White Americans. Without Bannon around idk what's gonna happen.

Hopefully it's a bluff like every other time Bannon was 'to be gone'.

I don't think there's much chance of Trump getting removed from office, what I fear is him cucking out.

RACE WAR ON MONDAY DUDES

Trump will definitely be a one-term president if he starts doing neocon Jewish bidding.

There was no "plan" in your post.

Trump is no longer /ourguy/

Bannon out. Miller has apparently been cozying up to Kushner so he is compromised.

There is noone left.

He could fire Sessions at any time. His only problem is, his replacement has to get (((Senate))) approval.

"One-term president" should be wordfiltered, only shills use the phrase.

North Korea, Yemen, Venezuela or Iran.
Just tell me which one it will be.

Checked Satan. Hillary gets locked up when this is all over

Boy I sure do love all the factual information coming from Carlos slim's blog

Kikes out in FULL FORCE today

Exactly. The shills can't contain themselves. Fucking idiots.

David Cole tier.

Its an alt-left phrase for sure.

Sage until there is a credible source confirming the news.

Trump was never /ourgoy/ you tard, he has always been a stepping stone to normalize white nationalism into normies skulls. Thinking he is anything other than a kosher nationalist is just a fools errand.

Trump has stood firm. He was never /ourguy/ but he hasn’t yielded as yet. I’m impressed he has stood so firm.

Yup. Shareblue needs to be removed. Mods need to gas these kikes.

He criticised ethno-nationalism. He got what he deserved.

There's no argument in yours

Perhaps he has some plan for him yet despite his slandering us, or some plan that requires an AG at all and as a result another stalled approval would be more detrimental than Sessions being a cuck bitch. This is all assuming that Trump is still /ourguy/ enough to not want a cuck bitch.

Hillary getting locked up would just be the beginning.

Fox Jews is reporting that he resigned.

So he's an alcoholic kike who has openly cucked on every hardline issue?
David Cole is a faggot and the only thing good he has ever done was some of his Holohoax revisionism. I think he actually says that a few million died, but not from gas chambers.
David Cole is a kike and a degenerate faggot.

Well no shit dunce he's a public figure you fucking tool.

Drudge seems accurate enough, regardless of what you think about the guy.

Even if it's true I'm not going to blackpill. Miller is still there and Trump is still Trump.

My argument is you're a demoralization shill. Begone.

Reminder that Drudge has named Sam Hyde as a perpetrator more than once.

Time to elect the worst candidate humanly possible in 2020. Let the train wreck begin.

Oh yes another bastion of truth, who owns Fox News again?

Nah mate.

BANNON IS ALT-LEFT

(((Drudge))) is a shitty clickbait tabloid (that only shills for neocons) and if you look at the actual source, you'll see a number of redflags that indicate that it's probably 100% D&C bullshit designed to push Trump into doing something that absolutely does not benefit him.

t. good goy

As much as the idea gets pushed, I don't think Trump is the kind of man that cucks to anybody.
This coordinated RINO/msm/CEO leaving him on his own despite his reasonable comments about Cville is exactly like the "pussy grabbing" tape reaction. Same play from their side. He didn't cuck then, he did dodge and weave strategically, but when he hit back it guaranteed his victory. Granted, he's fresh to the world leader game, but he's shown that he can learn and adapt quickly.

You are a nigger with no reading comprehension. Quit derailing

another example, you talk like a bot. No constuctive input, just copy pasta

Cuz he can't keep getting away with it cockgobbler.

Well to be fair, he does keep getting away with it.

Well considering I referred to them as "Fox Jews", I'm well aware of who owns them. That doesn't change the fact that all major outlets are reporting it. This is something they would've gotten straight from the WH, not just speculation.

Have you ever read anything by David Cole (((Stein))) on Takimag?
Of course you haven't. David Cole Steinberg is a cuckservative kike in the vein of Bill Kristol and Rick Wilson.

He is widening the perimeters of ‘ALT LEFT’. It’s a counter move, and a smart one.

Explain it to me, who fires the presidents staff? I would assume Trump has the final say in that, is he being constantly blindsided? That would go against the 420chess narrative wouldn't it?

"Major outlets" are fake news too. But out of curiosity are they reporting it as "Steve Bannon resigned today" or are they reporting "A New York Times report alleges that Donald Trump is going to fire Steve Bannon"?

Let me guess what the Thread looks like without reading it:
And three days later we find out that Trump BTFO the enemies for the 213th time this year, and the shills magically disappear and conveniently forget this until next time like every time before.

probably should've have been shilling his "brilliance" to the lugenpresse
in a way, it's like Cantwells downfall

Has trump been planning this all along? This is the first time I buy the 4d chess shit.

Something here isn't adding up….

maybe Ivanka was crying about the ebil Nahtzees

take more than you want and then negotiate the middle I guess .. or not. he may hardball this to the point that anything white nationalist is simply centrist

honestly a surprising move. maybe Bannon was a kike, or maybe he was alt-left because he wasn't zionist enough and was too much for white workers

I'm sorry I posted with a common-use phrase to illustrate how neocohens gaining control will be bad, you fucking mouthbreathing mongs.

This board is a cesspool of low-IQ morlocks.

this needs to be posted in every one of these threads.

Someone should edit this and make a nice tribute video with music, black and white and all

No, it's a phrase used to demoralize by faggot cocksuckers such as yourselves.

You think Trump can be pushed into firing Bannon? Really? Don't you think that would have happened months ago if it was the case? Or he wouldn't even have hired him in the first place?

I don't remember everyone pissing themselves this badly during the campaign. He fires people, it's what he does. He's still Trump, he still knows what won him the election.

Bannon is a loss, absolutely, but the sky is not falling.

Sacrificing Bannon and the support that Breitbart gathered is kinda the wrong move and signal to his supporters.

The America and Israel First kikes will go, the ones remaining will be the globalist libtard open-borders and full stream immigration kikes left. especially that fuck Kushner.

Transcript of this? Can't hear shit.

This is fairly off topic but I'll make it ot- some faggot fucking commie I work with told me he bought his first pair of docs because it's "the right time to start stomping nazis". I asked him how he was a commie if he was buying brand name items from 3rd party retailers with money earned from his corporation owned job and he couldn't respond. These antifa faggots are prepping for violence, if bannon is seriously turning his back on the American voters then flashpoint just keeps getting closer and accelerationism is the only way. Weimerica is dead to me, the people who's statues are getting vandalized and taken down would kill us all for the injustices we allow to occur continuously. Now is the time to tell everyone about the JQ, talk about the Israel bill in senate talk about aipac talk about the bolsheviks and the McCarthy papers and the ACLU/splc. Become the redpill, and carry some form of protection on you at all times. Personally, I think I'll be shaving my head in honor of the black sun and am fully prepared for the amount of "nazi" harassment that's coming. Better dead then fuckin red.

transcripts in video
youtube.com/watch?v=c3UKAivWrio

Fucking paranoid schizophrenic. Any other triggerwords I shouldn't say because they might hiney holocaust you?

I was only referencing the use of the term ‘ALT LEFT’. I am not sure what the motive behind sacking Bannon could be.

This is possible. But, only because the (((msm))) had the reaction they did to his label. So he used the term on May 1, but there was no hysterical outrage to it like when he used it last Monday.
I'm not going to assume competence on the side of the (((msm))), but they could try to dilute the term, but saying he uses it loosely. One thing I know for sure, is not to doubt or count Trump out. The immense anti-Trump shilling and demoralization over the weekend and the lull in activity after the Monday briefing combined with the rising intensity of counter "alt-left" shilling is proof that he is effective.
Don't mistakenly think he's looking out for just you or "us". He's looking out mostly for Johnny and Cindy Tradeskill. That's his base. You do your part to keep that white and traditional.

is a Jew rag anyway. 100% controlled opposition.

You are 100% correct. The blackpilling is fucking nauseating at this point. Yes, even if Bannon is a loss, he's not dead. He will go back to Breitbart or into somewhere else he can do good work. Meanwhile Trump is still the Trump who won the election and he knows the message that got him there.

Trump's first public words on this are going to be very, very interesting. I expect some kayfabe fight about Bannon being "alt-left", and for the media to run around ACKSHULLY EXPLAINING why he's something different, and to lose further control of the narrative.

Remember - even if this isn't a good situation, Trump knows how to turn bad situations to his favor.

Fuck off, faggot. You know you're going for a kneejerk emotional reaction every time you post the phrase. It's not for any productive reason, you just want to plant the seed of doubt.

They fucking panicking. If anything this is good.

(((BREITBART)))
Sorry, but the typical tricks were probably at play here. Bannon probably really was (((alt-left))).

Bannon claims he resigned two weeks ago?
Sarah A carter tweet?
heard it on Rush

No I wasn't, but holy shit did you ever have one. Get some testosterone in you you fucking woman.

All major outlets report that the holocaust is real and a white supremacist mowed down some coal burning whale, yet refuse to talk about the separate 3 car attacks on sat/sun or the 100+ injured and 13 killed in Barcelona.

Just so everyone knows… The "alt-left" comment was from May. It was nothing recent and there's no real reason to think that's why he was fired. Carry on.

Back to Reddit, alt-kike

Trump won 2016 off an energized based and a Hillary base that was disenchanted and didn't show up - you are right, then, that the "Breitbart support" is important and cannot be discounted.

However, do we think that Trump won't provide more populist wins over the next three years before the election and win them back? Have people not paid attention to ICE deportations, ISIS, the economy? It's been a series of stunning victories. Because Bannon isn't there voters will ignore them? I don't see it.

Whitepills all round, gentlemen.

archive.fo/ufBWM

Lots of attempts at consensus cracking and irrelevant squabbling sidebars like this one during the last week.

Must be a boring week in Tel Aviv.

what the fuck

What was the specific reason he resigned? Has he said yet?

It's the weekend goy, not much else to do.

Didn't Assange say it was 'the end of the American empire' soon? But in a good way, had a smile on his face a few days ago? This was when people in his circles had advance knowledge Bannon was going to be fired.

And there's been talk of something big about to be leaked. Could they be sending Bannon back to Breitbart to rally the troops?

Filtered with extreme joy.

How do you know that? Do you know anything about Bannon that didn't come from the lugenpresse? He was holding Trump back, for all we know.

This is good if you ask me. Bannon called white people concerned with the demographic replacement of their race "losers" and "clowns" which is pretty ironic considering Trump was called a clown for months.

So the important thing to understand is: Bannon was no longer useful. He attacked the only people who cared about him, and no longer has support with his actual base. Thats what happens when you cater to commies. Either the commies get rid of you for being weak, or we will for being a traitor.

Let's see miller in the top spot now come on goebbels

So he's free to rev up the propaganda machine full-time now?

Still wary, because there's few of the original team left, Gorka and Mattis goes, well, fuck, he'll be surrounded by the status quo establishment cucks.

Been a Chaotic year, but hell, there's 3 years to go.

This is overall a good thing. We don't need Leninists in the white house.
Capitalism and alt-right go together like bread and butter.
Marxist anti-capitalism is a zionist plot.

He called Nazi LARPers losers and clowns. Bannon knows all about demographic replacement and built a media career off it.

Rev up the civic nationalist propaganda? Yea, sure. He directly attacked Ethnic Nationalism. Not racists, not KKK and Nazis. Ethnic nationalists.

Anything is possible, but everything I've read about Bannon leads me to believe he was the closest thing to /ourguy/ in the White House. Jeff Sessions was before his comments on Charlottesville.

I doubt Assange knew anything about Bannon. He's probably commenting on America's ongoing "Cultural Revolution" pushed primarily by Semites. Even the Chinese are making fun of it:

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/2hH9gMcewHp3Gd103rNFQA

This country couldn't be destroyed by outsiders, so the outsiders moved here and destroyed it from within.

Don't forget Miller. Jewish, but still our guy.

It's always going to be chaos. Trump hires and fires, it's how he does.

I expect a kayfabe fight between Trump and Bannon, and for Bannon to be rehabilitated into a BRAVE RESISTANCE HERO by the lugenpresse.

Whitepill!

Whatever dude, it's being reported by pro Trump people like Sara Carter and OAN.

So Mooch did the job. Steve was able to quit two weeks ago, and nobody knew. No true leaks for two weeks.

nice sage there freindo :^)

THERE. ARE. NO. GOOD. JEWS.

firing came at the wrong time and taht's what they will call it, firing
no one is going to be paying attention to him resigning two weeks ago and just see this as victory because mud dead fat cunt
bad optics

Is it really confirmed? All the sources I get keep saying heresay bs. But Bannon was someone I knew personally for years until two years before the current administration. I would always be wary of him like all media heads. If true, his actions after will tell.

Trump is /ourguy/. It's about the only constant in this situation is (((they))) hate him, hate us, and want to topple him for arresting all their pedophile friends and finally destroy our country. If he isn't /ourguy/ we don't have a guy. Trump isn't perfect but he's the best thing we could hope for. The shills, the (((jidf))), the CIAniggers, and the leftypol faggots hate Trump more than anyone. They will try to drive a wedge between him and his support. They will try to drive a wedge between different factions of his support, by False Dilemmas(this one has been working quite well), and divide and conquer(this one has done damage to morale but had not as effective as the first).

I don't want to think that Bannon was the leak but if he was, this isn't a bad thing.

I bet ya thernovich et al are kvetching their asses off about losing another leaker.

This is already a clusterfuck of shilling and disinfo. Gather the facts, disregard unsubstantiated claims, and stay resolute to the truth.

Bannon has not made a public statement
Trump has not made a public statement

Just (((journalists))) claiming that they heard things

Man I'm seeing these reports come out and will acquiesce that they seem like the reality but distrusting the media sources until onjective facts occur should be the initial response any of us should have. those are NOT FE, all the lugenpresse is talking about is this nazi hysteria when terrorism is literally occurring all over fuck you.

How should we be wary of him? What did he do? We need more information than that.

He’ll be replaced by some (((experienced businessman))) no doubt.

BASED Trump

Yeah, I wish I could believe that. He's provided some quality comedy, but at the end of the day there's been WAAAAAY too many Jews who people thought were /our guy/ and ended up betraying us.

sorry but the NSA is the leaker

He dismissed the far right as irrelevant and sidestepped his own role in cultivating it:

Not that Bannon was the leak, but that Bannon is moving to other positions like Mooch did to the Import/Export Bank.

So many shills, saying Bannon is a cuck.

Wait where did mooch go?

good thought
maybe he really was an axeman

Hes the only one who made the effort to attack simple ethnic nationalists, not just "kkk and neo-nazis". He effectively condemned the entire group, except the cuckservatives.

How fucking new are you?

Bannon has turned into a massive faggot. He's behind the alt-kike McMaster bullshit and has been leaking since day 1. Fuck Bannon.

Is Anti-Bannon the latest wave for shills? I know they've done it before, but I guess they're hopping back onto it. I saw another fake news article posted here not long ago about a kike who said he talked to a kike who said he talked to Bannon and Bannon said "ethno-nationalists are dumdum poopoo heads" or some other childish semetic bullshit. After Trump was unwilling to ignore communist violence and called out the media for covering it up I suppose they attributed that to Bannon and decided to renew their attacks in that direction.

I basically won't believe it until Trump tweets about it.

I mean him calling out ethnic nationalism is pretty fucking cuckesque but this is the same guy who his ex wife claimed he pulled their kids out of a private school because of "too many Jews" or something.

Also, every single Jew media outlet is covering up for him. They are writing he said "white nationalists" and some even say he called out "white supremacists". He did neither. He attacked ethnic nationalism, obviously in favor of civic nationalism for a buck.

The Jews have been after Bannon from Day One because he was a white nationalist. Just not in the NSDAP flag-waving LARP sense of the word.

Get it through your thick skull, Trump is zucc'd.

All I actually know about Bannon is that was the boss over at Kikebart and he speaks highly of Rachel Maddow. Neither of which are terribly inspiring. It's important to remember that Trump was going full nationalist well before Bannon came on board.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed it
I can't be assed to find sauce

You are quite possibly right. I hope not.

Have you seen miller's speeches? He almost said "we'll shut their lying jewish mouths" in front of thousands of people

Thank you user for a voice of reason here. Too many shills and genuine retards.

You're right, but what he says is way better than what other politicians say.

Miller

TrumpKIKE the neocohen will fuck us all over now tbh, bannon was the last good one.

BASED!!

NOW OUR BASED FRIENDS LAURA LOOMER AND JACK POSOBIEC CAN HEAD THE PUSH FOR #MAGA

Hey, maybe I'm wrong and he's playing some kind of long game, but I read a LOT about Miller specifically because I didn't trust him. He's been /ourguy/ since high school. Will he turn? Maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it.

HE'S A JEW HIMSELF
jfc
Goebbels wasn't a kike no matter how much he looked like one
stop comparing them

twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/898594013409882112

Did any major noticeable shift in policy happen in the past two weeks?

If we're being realistic about problems that exist in the White House a big part of them is that Trump is surrounded by the enemy and there aren't enough good people to bring in. Bannon may not be perfect (although the shilling against him is overdone, most of the people on "our side" Bannon shat on are alt-kikes), but it's better to have him in the same room as Trump than to leave him at the mercy of (((Kushner and Ivanka))) with only some ZOGbot as the go-between.

Then again, this will throw away any allegations that Bannon is some kind of a shadow president or whatever. Any good policy Trump pursues now is unambiguously his own rather than being some kind of manipulation by Bannon.

Result of Charlottesville.

This copypasta is being spammed all over plebbit and cuckchan. Shills are out in full force today.

Except he didnt say Jews. He said Globalists, because hes a zionist. Soros is a globalist. Miller is a zionist. See how that works? Anti globalists can still be zionist jews, and zionist Jews still push white genocide.

The result of Jews. It wouldn't have mattered if Dicky Spencer had any useful idiots with him or not.

There is a pattern to events. Why have you not seen it?

Literally non of them are white.

There are no good Jews. They are sneaky vipers that will try to subvert your movement from the inside, rendering it useless

So what? cuck/pol/ is nothing but shills shilling shills.

You're a fool if you think the MSM will be appeased by this. They won't be satisfied until Trump is removed from office and a puppet is put in his place. Every member of his staff that Trump is forced to let go of is one step closer to their goal.

Bobby Fischer was too

sure. but bannon was an infiltrator.

man, I'm sort of tired of figuring out what the fuck is going on. I hope the race war starts on monday so I can just go out and crack skulls

Good thing I don't think that. I was thinking more Intra-Cabinet/White House. Alleging that Trump is getting played was a valuable rhetorical move that another advisor with contradicting policy (virtually all of them) could take that is now off the table now that it's clear who is boss.

Doubling on this, gather whatever bullshit statements and rumor shit we can find.

Bobby Fischer denies being a kike, actually.

Also faggots itt not knowing who Rosenberg is, I'm not trying to make this a derail so I'll sage but jesus you stupid cunts, plenty of jews have abandoned the tribe can you even imagine having that cursed blood in you and waking up to the truth of your "people" being the root of every problem

Whats up with this "he is alt-left shit"

Peruse this thread before using "alt-left" regularly:
8ch.net/pol/res/10440243.html

Cuckservatives for you. Like someone else said, literally none of those are white.
Do they like Reagan? They probably aren't the type of people were looking for.

-WLP

I have seen it.

The establishment is tightening their control thanks to useful idiots.

Get gassed, faggot.

No. Kill yourself. If you know the truth, you know what must be done. Just because you're aware of what has happened, doesn't forgive the origin of what has happened.

Now get in my oven.

What does this symbol represent?

My bad then:

That too. But it is simply this:

Everything Must Suck, Always.

It's why we've never truly gotten rid of the Jews, why empires always fall, why life always goes wrong and why the gods are the way they are. The universe is a place of wrath and punishment. We may never escape it.

He's trying to find the silver-lining when none exists. Like, who is even left in Trump's circle now? Pro-Israel shills, Obama holdovers, and fucking Kushner. I'm going to hold my breath and wait til Monday when hopefully the charges against the DNC begin to drop. PS: I don't care if some sperg is going to cry about "blackpilling" in reference to this post, go ahead.

Yes, that thread was very (((illuminating))) in terms of just how many Jews absolutely hate us using Alt-Left against them.

just one of the many newfag filters we use on this site :^)

Trumpenrad

Not a big deal. Trump probably fired him for being a cuck.

I was pretty pissed at Trump too until he called out the leftists for being violent too. They almost exclusively provoked it, we deserve none of the blame. There was absolutely no need for Bannon to smear ethnic nationalism, and now hes gone. Fuck him, I dont miss him, do you? Trump has a pass because he condemned the left eventually too, and said they were violent.. but the whole thing stinks, and now we know the whole "Trump stopped intelligence agencies looking into radical whites" stuff is absolute horseshit too, because the FBI admitted they have infiltrated multiple pro-white groups and antifa.

What did he meme by that?

Make that (5) my man.

Bannon said Trump had no realistic North Korean option, that was the final straw. And in the past few weeks, he seemed to pick fights with everyone in the cabinet. Things will be fine.

You escape it in death. Or into space.

I have a feeling even if we made it off this doomed rock, the (((Tribe))) would pursue us and demand obedience. They'd deploy fucking AIPAC banners in orbit above Phobos.

OP has some good points, though, which is why I'm conflicted about it.

,':^) damn, 8ch sure showed me with its lack of specific features.

I'm not sure. I would throw this week out just because it was dominated by the Cville shitshow.
the most notable thing in recent history, to me, was the open hostility (demanding accountability) towards the Legislature after the repeal failed, and the Nork stuff.

I don't like the alt-left meme because it puts the alt-right in the same frame as the violent communist "alt-left." It really just demonizes the alt-right.
I hate the alt-right, but the reality is that the media will always just consider anyone to the right of Jimmy Carter alt-right and thus, painting them as violent thugs like the "alt-left."

Jesus you faggots I'm not saying there's good jews im saying that there are people with jew blood who hate it and deny their lineage in favor of trying to reverse the destruction. Read your Rosenberg, and you get fucked. Again, I'm not trying to fucking derail so another sage, this is the last I'll post on this matter itt. Back to talking about bannon either turnheeling or moving forward as some WH agent propaganda master

archive.is/Uzlmh
wow

Oh ffs here's the sage

He is a cuck but he is still better than anyone else in the administration. Who is left now?

Bannon hasn't displayed the sort of strategic horse sense that would allow him to keep his job. He recently had a phone call with a liberal publicist that he claims was supposed to be off the record. When I want to keep a secret I don't call the press.

He has aligned himself against the junta of Mattis-Kelly-McMaster all of whom are retired or active generals. It is well known that they have meetings where they pre-game interactions with the president and ensure they are on the same page. Mattis has largely maintained the status quo in the MIC, Kelly has executed Trump's orders, and McMaster has been busy purging Flynn/Bannon loyalists from the NSC.

Bannon began with high hopes. He thought that he could remake the Neocon GOP into a civic nationalist worker's party. He kept a whiteboard in his office that had all of Trump's campaign promises, ticking them off when Trump met them. He also had a darkside, that some of us chose to ignore. Bannon has been an open supporter of Israel for sometime. This meant he brought with him a coterie of Israeli sympathizers into positions of power. This has helped escalate the situation with Iran. Flynn and Bannon supported regime change in Tehran, but were vetoed by Trump.

Despite all of this I would caution anyone against celebrating Bannon's ouster. Instead ask what do the 3 generals want? Sheldon Adelson, an Israeli dual-citizen who backed both Trump and Netanyahu, has full faith in McMaster's friendship with Israel. Mattis has kept the neocon line, a vehement foe of Russia, and Kelly remains a dark horse. Bannon for all his faults was transparent, but the generals are inscrutable. This is the secret hazard.

Sources:
timesofisrael.com/sheldon-adelson-disavows-campaign-tarring-h-r-mcmaster-as-anti-israel/
archive.is/Sa2B8

us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/08/bannon-wanted-regime-change-in-iran-001912623.html

Miller is significantly more based off a Jew than David Cole.

No.

Death is never an escape, it is simply a delay. A once through for the gods to laugh at your failed efforts and spin you through the cycle once more. It's the folly of man to hope that led him to believe that any of the Devas were benevolent.

Space might be an acceptable escape, but in the end; I don't think they'll let us do that. Samson Looms.

Maybe, Hilter Dubs. Maybe.

I don't disagree

Had to go get the screenshot myself because I didn't believe it.

Next to go will be Trump and the status quo will be restored with nothing left but Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer preaching that everyone but them are cucks and that a white paradise is just around the corner as long if you donate to them.

And they go into the oven just the same as the kikes who promote race mixing propaganda. They're not even worth mentioning. In fact, the only reason kikes turn on kikes is because they've been kiked. It's about revenge, especially in the supposed case of Bobby Fischer.

Wait a second, this made me realize I don't care about bad PR for 8/pol/. Yeah, nah, I'm fine with calling commies "alt-left" now.

when the left denies there's an Alt-Left, they end up owning the Black Bloc, BLM, Commies as part of the mainstream left

FUCKING WEW

JEWS GLOATING ALREADY

>archive.is/Uzlmh

what the actual fuck

The alt-kike deserves to be demonized. Let them realize the futility of trying to be Implicit and let them all get JIMPACTED!

Wow. That's brazen. Jews must really think they're invincible.

THE ALT-LEFT'S RESPONSE

Not even mad. That piece of propaganda is worth more to me than Bannon ever was.

The problem with that is they consider Holla Forums alt-right. Holla Forums obviously isn't alt-right, but that doesn't matter. Everyone who matters doesn't even think about that. To politicians looking to (((shut it down))), everything to the right of Jimmy Carter is "alt-right."

No. You get ovened. Fuck Rosenberg and his wordy tripe which he could have explained with the simple phrase: "Blood calls to spirit in a unified Frequency."

That still means you have Jew blood. That still means you work destruction by default. That still makes you fucking damned.

Now GET. IN. MY. OVEN.

archive.fo/5Sndb
FUCKING WEW

Holy shit I thought this was a fake, but it's really there. The Jews cannot help themselves.

Hope "No mention of Jews on remembrance day because others were killed too" Hicks.

Fuck optics, it's time to gas these kikes

And it still doesn't matter. If they shut it down, it all breaks and the world burns. Either way, it's Happening.

Just in case you thought Bannon being ousted wasn't a Jewish plot.

So what do we know?

""1. BANNON IS OUT""

It seems that he resign two weeks ago. This has been properly confirmed from information given by and Breitbart article . No reason has be given yet as to why he "resigned" or was "fired". We are yet to hear from Trump at this time. The Breitbart article states:

archive.fo/ze8Nk

""2. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?""

This could mean two main things:

Bannon was the leaker OR

He is being transfer somewhere else to clean house like Scaramucci

As this moment (((They))) are using this to divide and conquer tactic in order to conquer people who voted on Trump. This is to divide people here and normies on Trumps opinion. (((They)) will laugh and boast as they strike us down see

""3. WHAT IS NEXT?""

We need to gather more information on the situation and not just guess as to why or what would or did happen. We need to remain calm and keep the fight on (((them))).

I don't disagree with you, but anyone that holds NS values as a central tenet, especially of the 1939-45 german flavor, needs to READ THEIR FUCKING ROSENBERG

One more redpill for us.

If Trump doesn't get the obamacare out, or start the wall by the end of the fucking year,

I give up with him.

If shit doesn't start soon, I'm just going to wait for Hitler.

Trump,THIS IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU

So the kikes own the banks, own the media, own hollywood, own trump's administration, and own the federal government.

What's a goy to do?

I think that the best thing to do now would be to show this to Jews on twitter and screencap their gloating. It will help the redpilling process for normies.

Anne Frank centre responds

Is it a pump fake, to distract the media from the Hillary Indictment? Or did Trump cave?

These fucking people…

archive
archive.fo/X8xgl

that alone was worth everything this week. that's a JQ redpill suppository

Giving us that much propaganda about their arrogance, for free. Good job kikes.

Yeah fuck hitler for valuing his contribution too, right

Are you retarded? There's no hillary indictment. This is real.

Ezra's (the rebel) latest trick was a good one. Get the whole team together and give them "rah rah" speeches to encourage them…and then pull the plug and demoralize them and isolate them.
Reading their comments online only the cucks remain, everyone else has lowered their guns and gone home.
Well played Ezra, they may never fight again.

Retard.

You need to understand something. There is no Hitler coming. Because nobody can measure up to the standards of leadership without being culled.

That's cute, they think he did it because of their kvetching. I really hate kikes

Hi, defeatist shill.

Incase you weren't aware:

Also a whole lot of insinuation on your part you fucking nigger, kikes and commies killed my family in poland direct your fire elsewhere you raving faggot believe me I'm not a fucking fan

There's always Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer.

lol

Regardless of how/why Bannon is out, this serves as yet another reminder on why you don't ever bother giving kikes and leftists even an inch.

How do we trust the interview Bannon gave, the media lies all the time, non of it may be true.

I'm voting for (((weev))).

(according to the lugenpresse)

Absolutely Norwegian !

You just know somewhere there is a gigakike squeezing his cheese so hard it's turning to gold over these millennial kikes burning down the barn.

report all cuckolds

so he was wrongfully ousted by the (((deepstate)))?

Oy vey, super bad based neocon jew propagandist J-Bart editor Bannon is getting sacked, who else from the based Rupublikike party can the magapedes extol and herald to usher in the jew world order?

The entire alt-right was a massive jewish con from the start, it will take years to wash this kike poison out from the movement

What else is there? Show it to me. Post pics. Prove it beyond any doubt. What else is there but defeatism for the defeated?

Jewgene? Is that you?

Doesn't matter who did what. You have the blood. Re-read your Rosenberg. Your very frequency is tainted with the poison of Jews.

Reported now. Thanks for doubling down.

Damn that triple dub, can't argue with that.

thanks, updated screenshot with archive link

this nigger gets it

What the fuck kind of assumption is that I just said they KILLED MY FAMILY not FUCKED it jesus christ

needs a yidstar near the top, just incase normies weren't privy to (((huffpo)))

Kikes

archive.fo/cNkmf

Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch, David Duke and Andrew Anglin. I'm sure they can be just as successful as Trump, probably even more so because of accelerationism.

lol

Need a mod to update the thumbnail to Goy, Bye! (pic related)

Everyone with a twitter account, try to collect tweets of (((our fellow white men))) about this subject.

I'm sorry, I should be happy Bannon is out.

I'm a little blackpilled, but I wont be a defeatist till January. I'm giving him a few more months, then I'll just label myself

Then give me Hitler-light®
Give me a white conservative who is anti- or at the least, not pro-Israel.

Sue them for racism!

checked

rolling for JA

It's the assumption that you weren't lying when you said you had Jewish blood in you. Keep up. Are you Jewgene or not?

All are sub-standard. All are kiked. All are cucks. All will fail. You're not getting it.

There isn't one. Anyone who gets in who isn't shot or scandaled out of office is kiked. There are NONE.

There's no hope. No light. No help coming in any form. We are damned.

ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK

Assange?

That would be too good to happen to us. But, if he wanted the dirt on absolutely everyone, he'd do it.

Seconding that roll, even though JA would be a terrible choice dying from sodium intake would be too great

Wow, Kampfy wordfiltered me. That's a new low. Have fun with your mod-powers while you can turkroach.

You will never be white.

No you retarded faggot I'm just a polish American who wanted to point out select individuals who contributed to the cause of exposing jewish lies. If you are seriously the ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK faggot why haven't you stuck that gun in your mouth yet

Never forget the hilariously terse note Trump wrote at the Holocaust memorial. It never fails to provide levity. I can just imagine his aides telling him beforehand, "You have to say 'Never forget'".

Oh top fucking jej what a word filter that one is

My sides.

Breitbart has always sucked the circumcised cock even harder than the average news outlet
maybe Steve will see this and learn something…

maybe

here you go lad

Ashes
((()))'s?

what is this even filtering?

Kek I'm surprised he's still around to be honest

If steve bannon is in fact fired this is the end for the trump admininstration

Lurk 2 years before posting.

Ash e s and ec h o e s, this fags been around for a few years now with his nihilistic drivel. I should have realized who I was responding to in the first place, the fag will thrash about at anyone with the frantic fury only those blessed by severe autism can.

Alex Jonesu-san?

Autism is eternal.

Bannon is gone according to WH. The question now is where he ends up because Trump surely understands that Bannon had good support among his base.

His constant redtext is dispositive proof of autism.

Reported.

Unless he's totally isolated by Jewvanka and doesn't realize his base is enraged, which they are. Even Breitbart's forums are in meltdown.

They just changed it to WHITE FLIGHT

Ok?

Probably back at Breitbart, but I think Bannon's replacement in the WH is more interesting. It could be that Bannon exceeded the scope of his office and that his replacement won't really be a replacement if you catch my drift.

KIKES

Did anyone send a screenshot to the ACLU? SPLC?

The internet remembers.
archive.is/Uzlmh

How can anyone look at these two headlines and deny that all Jews hate all white people?

That blackpilled faggot has been bitching at everyone who attempts to actually do anything for the cause. If only he'd smash his fuckin hands, since he's too much of a bitch to an hero.

Fucking hell.

While less telling, it is still a racially charged statement. Literally saying they support "white flight".

Fucking knew they would change this shit. Too much truth all at once.

What about the FCC? Isn't there something in the comm. rules about making racial comments in publications like that?

Do they get upset when you call niggers, niggers in print? Not a fcc/commfag

They allow their Semitic actions override their restraint in moments of pure anger or ecstasy. Anyone remember this picture from the day after Trump won?

They may as well have said "Bye Nigger" on their front-page. No way this gets memory-holed.

Not sure HuffPo is bound to FCC regs. They're a blog site.

It's almost like they're lurking and trying to troll us directly.

The lugenpresse tactical libertarian answer to that is they aren't confined by the FCC. The FCC is only regarding free over the air broadcast of television and radio. Now if you tried to say the same shit they say you'll end up on a hatelist so fast your head will spin, but that technically isn't the government.

The shills come out in huge numbers whenever an event like this happens. It's like they can't afford to pay for defeatism and one-term-presidentposting constantly anymore. Anyway why does everyone think Trump is so weak willed that the loss of Bannon is a death blow?

It's just pure tribal warfare and they aren't even trying to hide it.

How the fuck is this real?
But there it is, plain as day for anyone to see.

They are definitely Lurking

Do they have any press credentials?

(((They))) are getting cocky again and with it, (((they))) dropping more redpills for us

Cool. Hey lugenpresse- we're gonna make you windchimes, just you wait.

Lurkers don't post. These cunts are replying directly in thread.

Press credentials are not regulated, but if the WH wanted revenge that's how they would go about it. Odds are pretty low that Trump would expend political capital on avenging Bannon though.

No shit, the UIDs have gone through the roof ever since Unite the Right and that fat whale came into light. There is crack down going on anything that is remotely pro-white.

Trump is just one man.

We'll see how it goes, Bannon going back to Breitbart might work out well. Wouldn't surprise me if they try to shut down that site too though.

Can't wait for this bullshit to roll out

Good job user.

Perhaps you should redo that with the 'goyim are cattle' definition and not something from wikipedia.

I am beginning to understand how Trump manages to fool them all the time. Get them emotional and they'll walk into traps nearly all themselves.

This kike they are literally calling bannon cattle fucking jews

Now it says "White Flight"

They are literally not even hiding it. Trump is a fucking cuck. Samson option soon?

F

Bannon was our guy. (((Jared))) won the battle.

(heil'd)
Dubs confirm we need to contact Trump and start a black-project strategy group.

How can anyone argue that "white flight" isn't racially charged hate speech when taken into context of the topic? What are the appropriate civil responses to this when normies inevitable bring this shit up when at work today?

daily reminder

HOLY SHIT THAT'S REAL

We already did.

Coming back to this
the emphasis is on "civil" because I'm ready to go full moonman when responding

The Jews believe their own propaganda that Bannon was the secret brains behind the Trump campaign, when really he's an idiot baby boomer tea party faggot. It's because they can't admit to themselves that Trump is very competent and intelligent (more than they are, which is a huge blow to their egos) so they always are trying to find a mastermind behind the curtain.

fuck off TRSodomite PRcuck.

Not sure a public board full of shills will give us the most strategic advantage.

and a huge swarm of normies

It's called self-aggrandizement, you should practice being more perceptive to it.

They're not going to argue against it. They're openly making it a racial statement. It's Jews celebrating because the white nationalist goy they've hated for impeding their agenda has been fired. This is them wallowing in victory and attempting to rub your nose in it. They're saying "We're superior, we've won".

They could run the headline right now of "Kill whitey" and nothing would happen. Nobody else in the media would even question it or report on it because the media is all Jews.

Filtered, buzzwordy sperglord.

I know this is shilling meant to demoralize but I hate all of those neocons in his cabinet and I consider this to be a good thing. Cross out Pence and we'll really be getting the ball rolling.

Huffingtonpost in one picture everyone

Why is collapse inevitable?

Don't lie, you know you want the happening.

rage inducing and checked

I don't know what's going on over there, but if nothing else, Trump getting the entire power structure to chimp out this week may prove to be his greatest achiement and more than we'd ever hoped for.

Some of those quotes are questionable. Use the ones from Michael Hoffman instead.

web.archive.org/web/20131208145322/http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html

Explain jews from an evolutionairy physiognomic point of view to me, go

Can you believe that at one time us jews were really quite worried about what effect chan culture; Holla Forums especially, had on our move to total control of the West, but a few millions spent on astroturfing every thread with our wonderful jewish operatives and voila, almost every thread, every day shilling for every neo-con zionist jew puppet in politics

RNC cuck who told Trump to drop out because of the pussy grabbing tape
Editor of a zionist publication with it's own section for news stories about ARE GREATEST ALLY
nervous wreck
weeaboo
muh Tehran regime neocuck

Absolutely best version, fucking checked.

change it to white genocide

That's true. There are so many "responsible conservatives" that nothing will happen until things get desperate. they're too cucked with (((modern comforts))) and won't fight until they're hungry or viscerally scared.

The real issue is twofold. Firstly, it portrays them as an actual alternative, despite them doing exactly what every Jewish institution does except louder. Secondly, we already had a better term for them - "ctrl - left", which has the added benefit of reminding normalfags how much they hate the people who tried to censor their vidya and fine those who call disgusting transsexuals "he". There's a reason the media is trying to force the less effective term.

Heiled

I made it slightly more digestible without the Stars of Rempham and took out the watermark.

bannon is NRx and a follower of moldbug

(((moldbug)))
i-it's the synag…cathedral, go…guys

Excellent redpilling material, keep it up

?

Those aren't Neocons, they were Trump's picks because they supported him during the campaign that he was supposedly meant to lose in a landslide. The Neocons opposed Trump during the campaign.

The NeoCon faction is headed by McMaster who replaced Flynn. McMaster is close with guys like Bill Kristol that supported the #NeverTrump campaign. What's going on now is bad because it's a trend of establishment Neocons and Democrats gaining power.

As far as I've seen, it was Bannon and Kushner arguing often about how to handle things. If Bannon is out, how much do you trust Kushner?

Heil Hitler

(you)

very well done user

At first I figured this had to be a shop - I'm surprised to see this.

I agree somewhat with>>10442160

I'd add, this is worth more than Bannon (in a somewhat vague advisory role to the pres that he can likely do from anywhere)

The fact that this led the press to show their face in such an honest way has to give us some pause about this. They believe they are winning so much that they can begin to flaunt the things the far right has been saying for decades.

They are believing their own lies.

The short version

Reuters is saying that bannon is leaving on his own, New York Times is saying they're talking about it.In fact based on how the New York times is worded, the two anonymous officials themselves are planning to remove him behind Trump's back.

great info "fellow anonymous" (lol). call us back when you have a candidate or representative thats not a zionist.

That's still showing their tribal warfare. I'm not even mad about the Jews. They are what they are. But it really pisses me off that whites refuse to see that Jews as a group have been at war with us for decades (centuries really but ramped up significantly with the holohoax). Even when Jews rub their faces in it like this, whites just ignore it and go back to watching Talmudvision.

Bannon was great but he also said some retarded shit like bad-mouthing White supremacists. In any case, nothing is confirmed until we get a tweet from Trump.

It depends on what happened. Did Trump and Bannon agree to this, they are strategists after all, so that fake news cannot target Trump as Nazi via Bannon which they would be planning to do as part of the Charlottesville incident. You saw how rabidly they went after him when he spoke about the incidents.

TL;DR Is this a bishop sacrifice to checkmate the Queen?

This line of thought is a white pill

"good goy, you can never not support me, so might has well quit."
Fuck off, We name the jew here.

Bannon gave his 2 weeks notice 2 weeks ago.

Trips o truth

(trips of Truth)
Bannon submitted his Resignation on Aug 7. What happened that week?

WEW
Two sides of a very thin coin, goy.

I'll make my point more simple:
1. REPUBLICANS AREN'T YOUR FRIENDS AND AREN'T THERE TO HELP YOU. Whether it's some conservicuck like Bannon or a Christcuck like Pence. These people are scum who would sell you out for a couple slices of walnut pizza in a heartbeat.
2. TRUMP ISN'T YOUR FRIEND AND ISN'T THERE TO HELP YOU. To the extent his policies further your cause, he is useful, but he is not your guy and he is not fighting for your cause. Remember, Trump is a "master negotiator". Once the Dems really step up obstruction in Congress (see: budget), you'll see Trump fold on all sorts of promises (like all presidents).
3. THIS SYSTEM IS NOT DESIGNED TO HELP YOU, IT IS THERE TO DESTROY YOU. Don't get complacent after a few shitposting Tweets from the president. This government is run by the Fed and the alphabet agencies - not Trump- and they're not going to stop regardless of which of the two narrow paths you blindly march down.

witnessed

checked
Yes, but Bannon and Trump both know what is coming up.
I have a feeling they realise this wont stop until "LOCK HER UP!" happens, and they are moving their pieces to make it possible. Even with Bannon out he's still only a phone call away.

Reported.

When they say Jewish support, they mean donors. Jews make up 2% of voters, but probably over 50% of donations to parties comes from them.

Couldn't figure out how to get rid of the bottom right corner so I put a pepe on there, plus I'm lazy. I'm glad I don't work for Stalin, this is hard.

Someone give me a white pill regarding this. If the Dems put forth even a slightly more suitable candidate I do not see Trump winning his second term.

Why is everyone surprised? Didn't we meme this when we started putting Trump's face on the Emperor of Mankind, from Warhammer . The one who died for his people. We can expect no less from Trump. Chances are he told Bannon to jump ship so he doesn't get killed, too.

read again, or just say english isn't your first language.

ever visited Breitbart?
reported for obvious shilling

Wonder why Hillary isn't in jail yet? :)

How many shekles did you get paid for that unconvincing garbage?

give me a list of 5 people who would beat Trump in a presidental election

Name one thing Trump has done that is good for Israel. All of his foreign policy has been very bad for Israel. Stop being a moron who only listens to word and look at what he has done instead.

Shill harder, kike.

because normies
seriously

Good.

Yea fuck drudge now. He was cool during the election because he hates Clinton but you can sense his anti Trump kike fear now. It's probably because Trump hasn't wasted Syria and Iran yet. His blood lust isn't satisfied.

Niggers, Bannon is (((they))).

youtube.com/watch?v=FWXScQaZ2uI

Steve Bannon: Thank you very much Benjamin, and I appreciate you guys including us in this. We're speaking from Los Angeles today, right across the street from our headquarters in Los Angeles. Um. I want to talk about wealth creation and what wealth creation really can achieve and maybe take it in a slightly different direction, because I believe the world, and particularly the Judeo-Christian West, is in a crisis. And it's really the organizing principle of how we built Breitbart News to really be a platform to bring news and information to people throughout the world. Principally in the West, but we're expanding internationally to let people understand the depths of this crisis, and it is a crisis both of capitalism but really of the underpinnings of the Judeo-Christian West in our beliefs.

It's ironic, I think, that we're talking today at exactly, tomorrow, 100 years ago, at the exact moment we're talking, the assassination took place in Sarajevo of Archduke Franz Ferdinand that led to the end of the Victorian era and the beginning of the bloodiest century in mankind's history. Just to put it in perspective, with the assassination that took place 100 years ago tomorrow in Sarajevo, the world was at total peace. There was trade, there was globalization, there was technological transfer, the High Church of England and the Catholic Church and the Christian faith was predominant throughout Europe of practicing Christians. Seven weeks later, I think there were 5 million men in uniform and within 30 days there were over a million casualties.

That war triggered a century of barbaric — unparalleled in mankind’s history — virtually 180 to 200 million people were killed in the 20th century, and I believe that, you know, hundreds of years from now when they look back, we’re children of that: We’re children of that barbarity. This will be looked at almost as a new Dark Age.

But the thing that got us out of it, the organizing principle that met this, was not just the heroism of our people — whether it was French resistance fighters, whether it was the Polish resistance fighters, or it’s the young men from Kansas City or the Midwest who stormed the beaches of Normandy, commandos in England that fought with the Royal Air Force, that fought this great war, really the Judeo-Christian West versus atheists, right? The underlying principle is an enlightened form of capitalism, that capitalism really gave us the wherewithal. It kind of organized and built the materials needed to support, whether it’s the Soviet Union, England, the United States, and eventually to take back continental Europe and to beat back a barbaric empire in the Far East.

That capitalism really generated tremendous wealth. And that wealth was really distributed among a middle class, a rising middle class, people who come from really working-class environments and created what we really call a Pax Americana. It was many, many years and decades of peace. And I believe we’ve come partly offtrack in the years since the fall of the Soviet Union and we’re starting now in the 21st century, which I believe, strongly, is a crisis both of our church, a crisis of our faith, a crisis of the West, a crisis of capitalism.

And we’re at the very beginning stages of a very brutal and bloody conflict, of which if the people in this room, the people in the church, do not bind together and really form what I feel is an aspect of the church militant, to really be able to not just stand with our beliefs, but to fight for our beliefs against this new barbarity that’s starting, that will completely eradicate everything that we’ve been bequeathed over the last 2,000, 2,500 years.

Now, what I mean by that specifically: I think that you’re seeing three kinds of converging tendencies: One is a form of capitalism that is taken away from the underlying spiritual and moral foundations of Christianity and, really, Judeo-Christian belief.

I see that every day. I’m a very practical, pragmatic capitalist. I was trained at Goldman Sachs, I went to Harvard Business School, I was as hard-nosed a capitalist as you get. I specialized in media, in investing in media companies, and it’s a very, very tough environment. And you’ve had a fairly good track record. So I don’t want this to kinda sound namby-pamby, “Let’s all hold hands and sing 'Kumbaya' around capitalism.”

But there’s a strand of capitalism today — two strands of it, that are very disturbing.

One is state-sponsored capitalism. And that’s the capitalism you see in China and Russia. I believe it’s what Holy Father [Pope Francis] has seen for most of his life in places like Argentina, where you have this kind of crony capitalism of people that are involved with these military powers-that-be in the government, and it forms a brutal form of capitalism that is really about creating wealth and creating value for a very small subset of people. And it doesn’t spread the tremendous value creation throughout broader distribution patterns that were seen really in the 20th century.

The second form of capitalism that I feel is almost as disturbing, is what I call the Ayn Rand or the Objectivist School of libertarian capitalism. And, look, I’m a big believer in a lot of libertarianism. I have many many friends that’s a very big part of the conservative movement — whether it’s the UKIP movement in England, it’s many of the underpinnings of the populist movement in Europe, and particularly in the United States.

However, that form of capitalism is quite different when you really look at it to what I call the “enlightened capitalism” of the Judeo-Christian West. It is a capitalism that really looks to make people commodities, and to objectify people, and to use them almost — as many of the precepts of Marx — and that is a form of capitalism, particularly to a younger generation [that] they’re really finding quite attractive. And if they don’t see another alternative, it’s going to be an alternative that they gravitate to under this kind of rubric of “personal freedom.”

The other tendency is an immense secularization of the West. And I know we’ve talked about secularization for a long time, but if you look at younger people, especially millennials under 30, the overwhelming drive of popular culture is to absolutely secularize this rising iteration.

Now that call converges with something we have to face, and it’s a very unpleasant topic, but we are in an outright war against jihadist Islamic fascism. And this war is, I think, metastasizing far quicker than governments can handle it.

If you look at what’s happening in ISIS, which is the Islamic State of Syria and the Levant, that is now currently forming the caliphate that is having a military drive on Baghdad, if you look at the sophistication of which they’ve taken the tools of capitalism. If you look at what they’ve done with Twitter and Facebook and modern ways to fundraise, and to use crowdsourcing to fund, besides all the access to weapons, over the last couple days they have had a radical program of taking kids and trying to turn them into bombers. They have driven 50,000 Christians out of a town near the Kurdish border. We have video that we’re putting up later today on Breitbart where they've took 50 hostages and thrown them off a cliff in Iraq.

That war is expanding and it’s metastasizing to sub-Saharan Africa. We have Boko Haram and other groups that will eventually partner with ISIS in this global war, and it is, unfortunately, something that we’re going to have to face, and we’re going to have to face very quickly.

So I think the discussion of, should we put a cap on wealth creation and distribution? It’s something that should be at the heart of every Christian that is a capitalist — “What is the purpose of whatever I’m doing with this wealth? What is the purpose of what I’m doing with the ability that God has given us, that divine providence has given us to actually be a creator of jobs and a creator of wealth?”

I think it really behooves all of us to really take a hard look and make sure that we are reinvesting that back into positive things. But also to make sure that we understand that we’re at the very beginning stages of a global conflict, and if we do not bind together as partners with others in other countries that this conflict is only going to metastasize.

They have a Twitter account up today, ISIS does, about turning the United States into a “river of blood” if it comes in and tries to defend the city of Baghdad. And trust me, that is going to come to Europe. That is going to come to Central Europe, it's going to come to Western Europe, it's going to come to the United Kingdom. And so I think we are in a crisis of the underpinnings of capitalism, and on top of that we're now, I believe, at the beginning stages of a global war against Islamic fascism.

One thing I want to make sure of, if you look at the leaders of capitalism at that time, when capitalism was I believe at its highest flower and spreading its benefits to most of mankind, almost all of those capitalists were strong believers in the Judeo-Christian West.

They were either active participants in the Jewish faith, they were active participants in the Christians' faith, and they took their beliefs, and the underpinnings of their beliefs was manifested in the work they did. And I think that’s incredibly important and something that would really become unmoored. I can see this on Wall Street today — I can see this with the securitization of everything is that, everything is looked at as a securitization opportunity. People are looked at as commodities. I don’t believe that our forefathers had that same belief.

Outside of Fox News and the Drudge Report, we’re the third-largest conservative news site and, quite frankly, we have a bigger global reach than even Fox. And that’s why we’re expanding so much internationally.

Look, we believe — strongly — that there is a global tea party movement. We’ve seen that. We were the first group to get in and start reporting on things like UKIP and Front National and other center right. With all the baggage that those groups bring — and trust me, a lot of them bring a lot of baggage, both ethnically and racially — but we think that will all be worked through with time.

The central thing that binds that all together is a center-right populist movement of really the middle class, the working men and women in the world who are just tired of being dictated to by what we call the party of Davos.

A group of kind of — we're not conspiracy-theory guys, but there's certainly — and I could see this when I worked at Goldman Sachs — there are people in New York that feel closer to people in London and in Berlin than they do to people in Kansas and in Colorado, and they have more of this elite mentality that they're going to dictate to everybody how the world's going to be run.

I will tell you that the working men and women of Europe and Asia and the United States and Latin America don't believe that. They believe they know what's best for how they will comport their lives. They think they know best about how to raise their families and how to educate their families. So I think you're seeing a global reaction to centralized government, whether that government is in Beijing or that government is in Washington, DC, or that government is in Brussels. So we are the platform for the voice of that.

Now, with that, we are strong capitalists. And we believe in the benefits of capitalism. And, particularly, the harder-nosed the capitalism, the better. However, like I said, there’s two strands of capitalism that we’re quite concerned about.

One is crony capitalism, or what we call state-controlled capitalism, and that’s the big thing the tea party is fighting in the United States, and really the tea party’s biggest fight is not with the left, because we’re not there yet. The biggest fight the tea party has today is just like UKIP. UKIP’s biggest fight is with the Conservative Party.

The tea party in the United States’ biggest fight is with the the Republican establishment, which is really a collection of crony capitalists that feel that they have a different set of rules of how they’re going to comport themselves and how they’re going to run things. And, quite frankly, it’s the reason that the United States’ financial situation is so dire, particularly our balance sheet. We have virtually a hundred trillion dollars of unfunded liabilities. That is all because you’ve had this kind of crony capitalism in Washington, DC. The rise of Breitbart is directly tied to being the voice of that center-right opposition. And, quite frankly, we’re winning many, many victories.

On the social conservative side, we're the voice of the anti-abortion movement, the voice of the traditional marriage movement, and I can tell you we're winning victory after victory after victory. Things are turning around as people have a voice and have a platform of which they can use.

For everybody in your audience, this is one of the most monumental — first off, it’s the biggest election upset in the history of the American republic. Eric Cantor was the House majority leader and raised $10 million. He spent, between himself and outside groups, $8 million to hold a congressional district. He ran against a professor who was an evangelical Christian and a libertarian economist. He ran against a professor who raised in total $175,000. In fact, the bills from Eric Cantor’s campaign at a elite steak house in Washington, DC, was over $200,000. So they spent more than $200,000 over the course of the campaign wining and dining fat cats at a steak house in Washington than the entire opposition had to run.

Now, Eric Cantor, it was a landslide. He lost 57–43, and not one — outside of Breitbart, we covered this for six months, day in and day out — not one news site — not Fox News, not Politico, no sites picked this up. And the reason that this guy won is quite simple: Middle-class people and working-class people are tired of people like Eric Cantor who say they’re conservative selling out their interests every day to crony capitalists.

And you’re seeing that whether that was UKIP and Nigel Farage in the United Kingdom, whether it’s these groups in the Low Countries in Europe, whether it’s in France, there’s a new tea party in Germany. The theme is all the same. And the theme is middle-class and working-class people — they’re saying, “Hey, I’m working harder than I’ve ever worked. I’m getting less benefits than I’m ever getting through this, I’m incurring less wealth myself, and I’m seeing a system of fat cats who say they’re conservative and say they back capitalist principles, but all they’re doing is binding with corporatists." Right? Corporatists, to garner all the benefits for themselves.

And that center-right revolt is really a global revolt. I think you’re going to see it in Latin America, I think you’re going to see it in Asia, I think you’ve already seen it in India. Modi's great victory was very much based on these Reaganesque principles, so I think this is a global revolt, and we are very fortunate and proud to be the news site that is reporting that throughout the world.

It’s exactly the same. Currently, if you read The Economist, you read the Financial Times this week, you’ll see there’s a relatively obscure agency in the federal government that is engaged in a huge fight that may lead to a government shutdown. It’s called the Export-Import Bank. And for years, it was a bank that helped finance things that other banks wouldn’t do. And what’s happening over time is that it’s metastasized to be a cheap form of financing to General Electric and to Boeing and to other large corporations. You get this financing from other places if they wanted to, but they’re putting this onto the middle-class taxpayers to support this.

And the tea party is using this as an example of the cronyism. General Electric and these major corporations that are in bed with the federal government are not what we’d consider free-enterprise capitalists. We’re backers of entrepreneurial capitalists. They’re not. They’re what we call corporatist. They want to have more and more monopolistic power and they’re doing that kind of convergence with big government. And so the fight here — and that’s why the media’s been very late to this party — but the fight you’re seeing is between entrepreneur capitalism, and the Acton Institute is a tremendous supporter of, and the people like the corporatists that are closer to the people like we think in Beijing and Moscow than they are to the entrepreneurial capitalist spirit of the United States.

Questioner: Hello, Mr. Bannon. I’m Mario Fantini, a Vermonter living in Vienna, Austria. You began describing some of the trends you’re seeing worldwide, very dangerous trends, worry trends. Another movement that I’ve been seeing grow and spread in Europe, unfortunately, is what can only be described as tribalist or neo-nativist movement — they call themselves Identitarians. These are mostly young, working-class, populist groups, and they’re teaching self-defense classes, but also they are arguing against — and quite effectively, I might add — against capitalism and global financial institutions, etc. How do we counteract this stuff? Because they’re appealing to a lot of young people at a very visceral level, especially with the ethnic and racial stuff.

Bannon: I didn’t hear the whole question, about the tribalist?

Questioner: Very simply put, there’s a growing movement among young people here in Europe, in France and in Austria and elsewhere, and they’re arguing very effectively against Wall Street institutions and they’re also appealing to people on an ethnic and racial level. And I was just wondering what you would recommend to counteract these movements, which are growing.

Bannon: One of the reasons that you can understand how they’re being fueled is that they’re not seeing the benefits of capitalism. I mean particularly — and I think it’s particularly more advanced in Europe than it is in the United States, but in the United States it’s getting pretty advanced — is that when you have this kind of crony capitalism, you have a different set of rules for the people that make the rules. It’s this partnership of big government and corporatists. I think it starts to fuel, particularly as you start to see negative job creation. If you go back, in fact, and look at the United States’ GDP, you look at a bunch of Europe. If you take out government spending, you know, we’ve had negative growth on a real basis for over a decade.

And that all trickles down to the man in the street. If you look at people’s lives, and particularly millennials, look at people under 30 — people under 30, there’s 50% really underemployment of people in the United States, which is probably the most advanced economy in the West, and it gets worse in Europe.

I think in Spain it’s something like 50 or 60% of the youth under 30 are underemployed. And that means the decade of their twenties, which is where you have to learn a skill, where you have to learn a craft, where you really start to get comfortable in your profession, you’re taking that away from the entire generation. That’s only going to fuel tribalism, that’s only going to fuel [unintelligible]… That’s why to me, it’s incumbent upon freedom-loving people to make sure that we sort out these governments and make sure that we sort out particularly this crony capitalism so that the benefits become more of this entrepreneurial spirit and that can flow back to working-class and middle-class people. Because if not, we’re going to pay a huge price for this. You can already start to see it.

They could pull another Obongo. He came from virtually no where but was able to smile and act well enough for normies. Get some young negro/bean to do the song and dance, say lefty shit, do reddit AMAs and maybe crack a few jokes and you're pretty much set.

I think one is about responsibility. For Christians, and particularly for those who believe in the underpinnings of the Judeo-Christian West, I don’t believe that we should have a bailout. I think the bailouts in 2008 were wrong. And I think, you look in hindsight, it was a lot of misinformation that was presented about the bailouts of the banks in the West.

And look at the [unintelligible] it. Middle-class taxpayers, people that are working-class people, right, people making incomes under $50,000 and $60,000, it was the burden of those taxpayers, right, that bailed out the elites. And let’s think about it for a second. Here’s how capitalism metastasized, is that all the burdens put on the working-class people who get none of the upside. All of the upside goes to the crony capitalists.

The bailouts were absolutely outrageous, and here’s why: It bailed out a group of shareholders and executives who were specifically accountable. The shareholders were accountable for one simple reason: They allowed this to go wrong without changing management. And the management team of this. And we know this now from congressional investigations, we know it from independent investigations, this is not some secret conspiracy. This is kind of in plain sight.

In fact, one of the committees in Congress said to the Justice Department 35 executives, I believe, that they should have criminal indictments against — not one of those has ever been followed up on. Because even with the Democrats, right, in power, there’s a sense between the law firms, and the accounting firms, and the investment banks, and their stooges on Capitol Hill, they looked the other way.

So you can understand why middle-class people having a tough go of it making $50 or $60 thousand a year and see their taxes go up, and they see that their taxes are going to pay for government sponsored bailouts, what you’ve created is really a free option. You say to this investment banking, create a free option for bad behavior. In otherwise all the upside goes to the hedge funds and the investment bank, and to the crony capitalist with stock increases and bonus increases. And their downside is limited, because middle-class people are going to come and bail them out with tax dollars.

And that’s what I think is fueling this populist revolt. Whether that revolt is in the Midlands of England, or whether it’s in Middle America. And I think people are fed up with it.

And I think that’s why you’re seeing — when you read the media says, “tea party is losing, losing elections,” that is all BS. The elections we don’t win, we’re forcing those crony capitalists to come and admit that they’re not going to do this again. The whole narrative in Washington has been changed by this populist revolt that we call the grassroots of the tea party movement.

And it’s specifically because those bailouts were completely and totally unfair. It didn’t make those financial institutions any stronger, and it bailed out a bunch of people — by the way, and these are people that have all gone to Yale, and Harvard, they went to the finest institutions in the West. They should have known better.

And by the way: It’s all the institutions of the accounting firms, the law firms, the investment banks, the consulting firms, the elite of the elite, the educated elite, they understood what they were getting into, forcibly took all the benefits from it and then look to the government, went hat in hand to the government to be bailed out. And they’ve never been held accountable today. Trust me — they are going to be held accountable. You’re seeing this populist movement called the tea party in the United States.

Questioner: What do you think is the major threat today, to the Judeo-Christian Civilization? Secularism, or the Muslim world? In my humble opinion, they’re just trying to defend themselves from our cultural invasion. Thank you.

Bannon: It’s a great question. I certainly think secularism has sapped the strength of the Judeo-Christian West to defend its ideals, right?

If you go back to your home countries and your proponent of the defense of the Judeo-Christian West and its tenets, oftentimes, particularly when you deal with the elites, you’re looked at as someone who is quite odd. So it has kind of sapped the strength.

But I strongly believe that whatever the causes of the current drive to the caliphate was — and we can debate them, and people can try to deconstruct them — we have to face a very unpleasant fact. And that unpleasant fact is that there is a major war brewing, a war that’s already global. It’s going global in scale, and today’s technology, today’s media, today’s access to weapons of mass destruction, it’s going to lead to a global conflict that I believe has to be confronted today. Every day that we refuse to look at this as what it is, and the scale of it, and really the viciousness of it, will be a day where you will rue that we didn’t act

BEST PART

Questioner: Thank you very much. I’m [unintelligible]. I come from Slovakia. This is actually the source of my two very quick questions. Thank you very much for the work that you do to promote the Judeo-Christian values in the world. I really appreciate it, and I also feel that the danger is very high. I have two minor questions, because you have mentioned, in terms of UKIP and Front National [unintelligible]. From the European perspective, listening to the language which has become more and more radical from these two parties, especially before the European Parliament elections, I’m just wondering what are your plans on how to help these partners from Europe to maybe focus on the value issues and not with populist? And also it goes in terms — you have mentioned the involvement of state in capitalism as one of the big dangers. But these two parties you’ve mentioned, they actually have close ties with Putin, who is the promoter of this big danger, so I’d like to know your thoughts about this and how you’re going to deal with it.

Bannon: I don’t believe I said UKIP in that. I was really talking about the parties on the continent, Front National and other European parties.

I’m not an expert in this, but it seems that they have had some aspects that may be anti-Semitic or racial. By the way, even in the tea party, we have a broad movement like this, and we’ve been criticized, and they try to make the tea party as being racist, etc., which it’s not. But there’s always elements who turn up at these things, whether it’s militia guys or whatever. Some that are fringe organizations.

My point is that over time it all gets kind of washed out, right? People understand what pulls them together, and the people on the margins I think get marginalized more and more.

I believe that you’ll see this in the center-right populist movement in continental Europe. I’ve spent quite a bit of time with UKIP, and I can say to you that I’ve never seen anything at all with UKIP that even comes close to that. I think they’ve done a very good job of policing themselves to really make sure that people including the British National Front and others were not included in the party, and I think you’ve seen that also with tea party groups, where some people would show up and were kind of marginal members of the tea party, and the tea party did a great job of policing themselves early on. And I think that’s why when you hear charges of racism against the tea party, it doesn’t stick with the American people, because they really understand.

I think when you look at any kind of revolution — and this is a revolution — you always have some groups that are disparate. I think that will all burn away over time and you’ll see more of a mainstream center-right populist movement.

I think it’s a little bit more complicated. When Vladimir Putin, when you really look at some of the underpinnings of some of his beliefs today, a lot of those come from what I call Eurasianism; he's got an adviser who harkens back to Julius Evola and different writers of the early 20th century who are really the supporters of what's called the traditionalist movement, which really eventually metastasized into Italian fascism. A lot of people that are traditionalists are attracted to that.

One of the reasons is that they believe that at least Putin is standing up for traditional institutions, and he's trying to do it in a form of nationalism — and I think that people, particularly in certain countries, want to see the sovereignty for their country, they want to see nationalism for their country. They don't believe in this kind of pan-European Union or they don't believe in the centralized government in the United States. They'd rather see more of a states-based entity that the founders originally set up where freedoms were controlled at the local level.

I'm not justifying Vladimir Putin and the kleptocracy that he represents, because he eventually is the state capitalist of kleptocracy. However, we the Judeo-Christian West really have to look at what he's talking about as far as traditionalism goes — particularly the sense of where it supports the underpinnings of nationalism — and I happen to think that the individual sovereignty of a country is a good thing and a strong thing. I think strong countries and strong nationalist movements in countries make strong neighbors, and that is really the building blocks that built Western Europe and the United States, and I think it's what can see us forward.

You know, Putin’s been quite an interesting character. He’s also very, very, very intelligent. I can see this in the United States where he's playing very strongly to social conservatives about his message about more traditional values, so I think it's something that we have to be very much on guard of. Because at the end of the day, I think that Putin and his cronies are really a kleptocracy, that are really an imperialist power that want to expand. However, I really believe that in this current environment, where you're facing a potential new caliphate that is very aggressive that is really a situation — I'm not saying we can put it on a back burner — but I think we have to deal with first things first.

From a perspective — this may be a little more militant than others. I think definitely you’re going to need an aspect that is [unintelligible]. I believe you should take a very, very, very aggressive stance against radical Islam. And I realize there are other aspects that are not as militant and not as aggressive and that’s fine.

If you look back at the long history of the Judeo-Christian West struggle against Islam, I believe that our forefathers kept their stance, and I think they did the right thing. I think they kept it out of the world, whether it was at Vienna, or Tours, or other places… It bequeathed to use the great institution that is the church of the West.

And I would ask everybody in the audience today, because you really are the movers and drivers and shakers and thought leaders in the Catholic Church today, is to think, when people 500 years from now are going to think about today, think about the actions you've taken — and I believe everyone associated with the church and associated with the Judeo-Christian West that believes in the underpinnings of that and believes in the precepts of that and want to see that bequeathed to other generations down the road as it was bequeathed to us, particularly as you’re in a city like Rome, and in a place like the Vatican, see what’s been bequeathed to us — ask yourself, 500 years from today, what are they going to say about me? What are they going to say about what I did at the beginning stages of this crisis?

Because it is a crisis, and it's not going away. You don’t have to take my word for it. All you have to do is read the news every day, see what’s coming up, see what they’re putting on Twitter, what they’re putting on Facebook, see what’s on CNN, what’s on BBC. See what’s happening, and you will see we’re in a war of immense proportions. It’s very easy to play to our baser instincts, and we can’t do that. But our forefathers didn’t do it either. And they were able to stave this off, and they were able to defeat it, and they were able to bequeath to us a church and a civilization that really is the flower of mankind, so I think it’s incumbent on all of us to do what I call a gut check, to really think about what our role is in this battle that’s before us.

This fat fuck is just another Zionist cuckservative faggot, and I'm glad he's gone.

FUCK YOU HASBROFAG

Really makes you fucking think.

What the fuck is even real on Holla Forums anymore? I recall when Bannon was celebrated but now he's just another kike lover that needed to be ejected?

There is no use talking with shills mate, they just want to waste your time and blackpill newfags with bad consensus cracking. Everyone who has closely watched Trump for two weeks and has half a brain, knows that everything he says exists for purely tactical reasons. One day he says one thing, and if he can fuck his enemies by saying something else the next day, he will.

The fact is: none of hise actions have fucked white people, but many of his actions have screwed with kikes, their minions and their plans. Just the fact that he discredited the traditional media alone is great. This makes him an ally, and he should be considered an ally until it turns out his actions harm white people more than they help.

non-linear war

What did he even do?

go back to kikebart, shill

After he made that statement cucking out and throwing "ethnonationalism" not even white supremacists, he made clear who side he was on.

I'm getting the feeling that perhaps it was Bannon that was cracking under the pressure.

Thank you user.

ENJOY YOUR POGROM, KIKES
EXPECT NO COMPASSION FROM US EITHER

Term limits for politicians and government workers is what we need.

he didn't make it clear being the editor of kikebart?

I can't think of real candidates, but here's five dudes I would un-ironically vote for. (but i'm pretty sure Mum-Ra would run as a democrat)

But user, nobody on Holla Forums liked the aut-right, and Bannon was one of the most-ardent Zionists in Trump's admin.

Perhaps we're wondering why you would dismiss a man who worshiped Jews and call that a victory?

user, he wasn't 'cracking', he was a fucking Zionist cuckold for Israel. He was probably urging Trump to disavow all dem ebul Nahtzees, and Trump was like, man, someone get this fat little Zionist the fuck away from me.

Absolutely capped.

Unsurprising, so are the all the other jews

Oh please, that's not a valid reason. He's a public figure. OF COURSE he's going to denounce white nationalism no matter what, regardless of his actual views or what he actually thinks about us

It was clear for people paying attention, but now it should be clear for the retards that fell for the kike's psyop

OY VEY LARPERS WE NEED TO VOTE TRUMP IN IT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING

Fucking idiots.

Who would you have voted for?
"lol voting in 2016 XDDD is an instant disqualification

Just stop, there is a clear difference between 'white nationalism' and ethno nationalism as a whole. He called for it to be crushed for fuck sakes

May want to mnove the Josef quote a few pixels to the right so there is a black border like on Sharon's quote on the right.Same with the bottom pic.

Rahm Emmanuel's parents were Irgun?
That makes a lot of sense.
The jews really are trying to run America like its their golem.
Absolutely Disgusting.

No one ever said that retard. Trump was breathing room. Clinton was the death of us all.

Don't forget the eternal darkness of the sheol that awaits you soulless monsters. You fight for nothing.

He was the least zionist of all of Trump's advisors

I can't conceive of this level of illusion. You realize Trump's daughter is married to a jew?

still the best choice we had then, still the best choice we have now.

This is the end. The zogbots have taken over. Trump has been contained.

We must start planning for 2020.

I'm sure registered Democrat and Jew (((Gary D. Cohn))) will be the White Nationalist support we need. Gary is probably a big fan of Richard Spencer.

/ourguy/

There's no reason to not support Trump.

Bannon had already turned in his resignation before Trump gave the "alt left" speech and btfo'd the fake news.

We won't have elections anymore during such a scenario; even if there were, no white people would be allowed the vote unless they can provide ID proof of Antifa membership.

Suuuuuure he was user, suuuuure he was… Even if that were true, which its not, it doesn't change the fact that he was all about globalization and 'Judeo-Christian West' fighting muh caliphate. That's about as Zionist as it gets.

If I have a child, and they grow up into an adult, and they marry a Jew - which there is absolutely nothing I can do about in the modern age - that makes me a Jew-lover then, right? Seems legit.

There's a simple reason for this endless shilling for ZOG on Holla Forums

what does that even mean?
just gtfo

With Bannon out he can now go full super saiyan on globalists. And when cucks cry at Trump about it he can laugh and say, "I fired him, what do you expect me to do about it?"

I have no idea if this is really what is going, but honestly it's what I would do if I was him.

>I'm sure registered Democrat and Jew (((Gary D. Cohn))) will be the White Nationalist support we need
Last I heard, Cohns on his way out too.

If only.

I wanted to believe but you need a more accurate font.

checked.
waiting on the next imageboard migration tbh.

from 08-08-2017:
H.R. McMaster becomes Trump diehards' top target as tensions with Steve Bannon rise
washingtonexaminer.com/hr-mcmaster-becomes-trump-diehards-top-target-as-tensions-with-steve-bannon-rise/article/2630881
archive.fo/1B5dg

looks like a lot of people are getting purged,

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT SHOULD HAVE

who will pay Gavin to shove microphones up his ass now?

Oh fuck, this means that user the other day wasnt larping.
Anyone have the screencaps? I cant remember what it said word for word, but it was something like

Was he the one leaking to Cernovich about how McMaster wasn't pro-Israel enough? That was happening around the 7th.

Looks like Trump is going to crack down even harder on illegal immigration soon. Liberals are going to throw a shit storm over this.

Top 13 Donors to Donald Trump's 2016 Presidential Campaign - 100% Jewish and Irish

Sheldon Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) - $25 million
Robert Mercer (Ashkenazic Jew) - $13.5 million
Bernard Marcus (Ashkenazic Jew) - $7 million
Linda McMahon (Irish) - $7 million
Geoffrey Palmer (Ashkenazic Jew) - $5 million
Ronald Cameron (Irish) - $2 million
Robert McNair (Irish) - $2 million
Stephen Feinberg (Ashkenazic Jew) - $1.5 million
Peter Thiel (Ashkenazic Jew) - $1.2 million
Walter Buckley Jr. (Irish) - $1 million
Cherna Moskowitz (Ashkenazic Jew) - $1 million
Joe Ricketts (Ashkenazic Jew) - $1 million
Peter Zieve (Ashkenazic Jew) - $1 million

What disturbs me most is that people continue to support Trump and have faith in the system. Even though the Jew agenda is in overdrive and they're literally gloating openly about it now.

But so much winning and 4D chess. You know what? I'm fucking tired of winning. If winning is literally being told we have no place in America by the president and winning is thousands of non whites continue to enter the country. And winning is any day now Holla Forums will be taken down. Well I don't want to win anymore. Fucking winning.

I want total victory. Trump can burn in Hell.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO VIOLENCE

He was. He opposed the war in Syria. Who is less zionist in Trump's administration?

No he wasn't. He talked about economic nationalism. This is a clear lie

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/bannon-touts-trump-s-economic-nationalist-agenda-n724851

No it's not. Jews hate that, which is why they shill so hard agaisnt it. Admittedly it could be much better, but identifying Europe as anti-Islam is not 'as Zionist as it gets'

If you also listen to your duaghter, appoint her jew husband and her jew friends to top cabinet and advisory positions, then yes it does make you a jew lover

You must be a shill or clinically retarded

He was the main one pushing agaisnt a war in syria. or do you want another war for ZOG?

Your nose is showing.

Megatron would run as Democrat

Even stock traders are becoming redpilled. Everyone is starting to realize that the government is more controlled by the deep state than politicians. They are even watching the media scrub this information from public view.

By the end of Trumps 1st term I can only imagine more people will have woken up. These people are loosing their grasp as they try to tighten it.

Well fuck, now what?

Here's to another 15 years fighting pointless globalist wars.

>all this (((1))) and done itt
so obvious

they will stop paying you for shilling?

(checked)
They've been trying really hard lately to divide and conquer by trying to pit anons against each other by claiming they and the board are Jew infiltrators. It's pretty funny to watch them spin their wheels, honestly. I hope they realize the only people responding or caring about them are trolls and other shills.

Dubs demand I fix it. Thanks user.

Times Change.

oh, jeez. well then I would replace him with starscream. (he would be stronger on immigration on anyway)

White Nationalism officially deemed terrorism and Islam officially knighted the religion of peace.

Get some fresh air you stupid faggot.

He's a kike.

Rolling for JA

Reminds me of the poll showing that, of all religiosu groups' opinions about each other, Evangelicals have the highest opinion of jews, and jews have the lowest opinion of Evangelicasl, even lower than for Muslims

You still have a weird black edge on the left side. the grey borders to the left and right of bannon don't match. Below bannon the white has a black edge on the left and none on the right.

Trump is still president. He'll slow down and reduce the damage compared to what would've happened under Clinton. The (((Republican party))) will probably keep dominating elections because their opponents are pathetic like that. However, that's all. The only difference between GOP establishment running things and democrats running things is the speed at which (((globalism))) will take over.

According to fucking who, the Jew media?

I'll take his own words here instead:

>It's ironic, I think, that we're talking today at exactly, tomorrow, 100 years ago, at the exact moment we're talking, the assassination took place in Sarajevo of Archduke Franz Ferdinand that led to the end of the Victorian era and the beginning of the bloodiest century in mankind's history. Just to put it in perspective, with the assassination that took place 100 years ago tomorrow in Sarajevo, the world was at total peace. There was trade, there was globalization, there was technological transfer, the High Church of England and the Catholic Church and the Christian faith was predominant throughout Europe of practicing Christians. Seven weeks later, I think there were 5 million men in uniform and within 30 days there were over a million casualties.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
Jews hate goyim claiming the 'Judeo-Christian West' must commit itself to defeating Islam, defeating 'the new caliphate' (Bannon's words)?
Sure thing faggot.

Funny, from what I've seen, most of Ivanka Trump's activities have been utilization as a tool - I've yet to see anything indicating Kushner is anything but a placeholder.

1. No confirmation he's out.
2. We don't know why Trump is kicking him out (it could be that he was leaking or even fighting to "denounce the Nazis").
3. We don't know who he's being replaced with.
4. He may have simply served his purpose and he'll be in a lesser advisement role.

We're all jumping to negative conclusions here.

Thats not his real name dipshit….

>The only difference between GOP establishment running things and democrats running things is the speed at which (((globalism))) will take over.

Globalism is always gonna fail, it's just a matter of how much damage the insane leftist ideologues can do before it's stopped.

There's a hughe push going on, with this, the media shilling, the internet takedown of white nationalists etc. and the jew faction just won control in the white house.

Maybe they persuaded Trump that he needs to crack down on white nationalism after all the media shilling.

Tactical nihilism, classic jewish tactic.

He's more anti-globalization than anyone else in Trump's cabinet and he's talked about econocmi nationalism in the past (unlike any other figure in a US administration for decades). Which counts for more?

Are all of the economic cabinet positions just placeholders too? Is the treasury secratery a placeholder? Are there any mental gymnastics you won't go through to persuade yourself Trump doesn't love Jews?

this

we need more info.

Are you just retarded or something?

What is the plausible positive interpretation of this? I can't see one

He resigned (wasn't fired) two weeks ago, today was just his last day on the job. The fact that nobody in the media heard about it until today means the leaks have stopped. Bannon is now loose and untethered to the Trump administration so he can wage whatever personal battles he wants now in whatever way he wants. All of the anti-Bannon garbage is d&c shilling to distract from Awan being indicted and the rest of the dominoes falling.

Don't fall for the false consensus cracking. The defeatism blackpills are pure shill work and gullible newfags. This shit has been going on for months now.

Thanks user. You're good at this.

*years

That's because you're not bending your mind enough. A true Trumpbot is able to bend his mind like a Pretzel.
"He's just keeping his enemies close, that's why he married his daughter off to a Rabbi"
"So what if he let's Hillary of the hook? We have bigger fish to fry, let's not be petty"
"He has to make some concessions, he needs people who can work within the system"
T"rump is listening to bad advice! It's all Ivankikes fault that his Administration is stacked with Goldman Sachs lawyers and zionist neocohens!"
1. No confirmation he's out, let's wait for confirmation from Trump himself
2. We don't know why Trump is kicking him out, he was probably an evil traitor!
3. We don't know who he's being replaced with, probably Hitler himself
4. He may have simply served his purpose and he'll be in a lesser advisement role, it's all according to Trumpt's 33D chess plan, so let's not jump to negative conclusions here.

Maybe. I've never had much hope for Trump and his Bannon team. I voted for him, but I didn't expect him to be a savior figure. I saw and still see Trump as the better alternative to Hillary. Problem is (((they)}) are still accelerating faster and faster, soon we will have the establishment change clothes and march in unison to Bolshevik masters and orders.

Pretty much both sides of the house and senate have already proven that simply saying "white lives matter" cannot be tolerated. They have chosen their side of the firing range. We must prepare for war, it's no longer a meme. Bolshevik commissars will soon be a reality once again.

The White Army will rise again, and so too shall the Ahnenerbe Europa rise from the ashes.

This.

Trump's comments on Charlottesville came after Bannon had resigned so if McMaster and the other Neocon/Dems in the Trump administration are pushing something like declaring WN as terrorism it's not happening. Trump didn't move in line with Rubio and Romney.

At worst it's a limited hangout to distract the leftist retards while he continues to execute his agenda.

At best it's a part of a classic Trump 1-2 where he "fumbles" or feints before a big play.

Don't listen to the blackpill shills.

Grey borders of the top image are still uneven (larger on the right)
Josef moved back over to the left as did the soldier pic.
Now I am starting to think you're fucking with my tism.

Accelerationsim will meme itself into reality.

He makes fun of white nationalists and now he's out. Good.

Hm, Trump did underline that in his conference which prompted these levels of turbo-kvetching… I suppose I can retain a little bit of hope.

Someone needs to make a normalfag friendly one with this quote from the Talmud:

"On the house of the Goy [Goy means unclean, and is the disparaging term for a non-Jew] one looks as on the fold of cattle."
-Tosefta, Tractate Erubin VIII

We have to consider that this line of thought is incorrect.
>trump will slow down (((their))) machinations

Just like our playbook changed when he won, so did theirs. They clearly set up cville to maximize the % of violence. When someone died it was like they hit the lottery and they are pushing forward.
They are testing the waters and we have to figure out the smartest way to respond.

Stephen Miller is the only redpilled guy closed to Trump left.

Huffpo editor getting ripped to shreds on twitter.
twitter.com/lpolgreen/status/898624334499106817

Deleted tweet by huffpo editor in chief

There are no goys left, so you have to take what you can get.

Hey shills, please refute my image. Poke holes in it.
I FUCKING DARE YOU.

Hey, did that image make one of you throw up? I'm feeling a real burst of loosh here.

If you read some stuff Miller wrote you'd understand his plight. Hes not a (((Jew))) jew.

Spoken like a true semite.

They meant to do it.
Here is a cap of the editor saying they're "looking forward" to seeing the "frogs" freak out over 'goy' in the front page.

sorry, can you provide more context on the note DJT wrote?

Here's some more on them.

A pattern emerges?

Blow your brains out, kikelover.

isn't that racist against french?

Please try to refute my image, Juden. I'll be glad to add your replies to it.

Trump proved his loyalty this week. Bannon is no longer required as a public figure.

Add these:

when was the last time you heard him speak?
the guy doesn't even have any social media accounts

That third picture with the kike holding his cigar in his lap while staring at Ivanka.

im unsure of whether it's shills or unthinking larpers that respond to these posts. Kike blood doesn't supercede the other genetic heritage one may have, and anyone ignoring ethnotypes and haplogroups because muh one drop is a retarded faggot

I unironically agree with Ann

There.
Are.
NO.
Good.
Jews.

Still working on it. Abridged it a bit.

Not an argument

Would you be happy to vouch for and eat a croissant if it was covered in dog shit?

Suggestion, you should replace the indicated section with the quotes from the Talmud you had in the last edition. It is more impactful to normalfags that way.

False equivalence. would you call a Dutch man born to a French mother and a Dutch father in Nigeria Dutch, French, both, or a nigger?

he was leaking to cernokike, who just magically turned on trump around august 7th, when bannon "resigned"

Was the family part of a Dutch enclave in Nigeria or were they part of the English settlement?

I disagree. Normalfags are all living like that. They may disguise their poverty but I can see how drained they are. I may add a few more Talmud quotes but that part stays.

That's it, if I am ever in command of a military unit, they're getting gassed. I have lost all sympathy.

Your sophistry is unamusing. Don't add things that are nonexistent to an already existing thought experiment

Why wait for the promotion?

access to better and more numerous methods

They have no shame.

The man would be Dutch but not as Dutch as another Dutchman who was born of two Dutch parents. If he adopted Nigerian customs because his parents were liberals and taught him to love lesser beings, he would still be Dutch but a disgrace to his people. Though strictly speaking, you'd be more likely to find those type of Dutch living in Suriname. Were he to grow up and move to France, he would still be a Dutchman, even with the French mother. He could perhaps have some affinity with them and visa versa, but he would never be 'French'. Even if he never set foot in France, he would be more French than a child born in France to parents of Algerian descent; even if they too were born in France. Blood is everything. Feel free to disagree but in my opinion, if you know something is evil and/or has the tendency to be, by its very nature, you do not accept any of that entity. Not one drop. Not 1%. Not one individual staying within your walls for shelter. Not a single one.

Okay that's fine, but you still need the Talmud quotes to prove the definition of 'goyim/goy' to the normalfags.

She's been solidly /ourguy/ for the past year or so.

They have no future. Once they lose Evangelicals they are FUCKED.

Bannon worked at Breitbart, if he's leaking anything it's to someone that worked there. Cernovich is a Twitter guy and Bannon doesn't use Twitter, if anyone was leaking to Cernovich it would more likely be Trump himself since they're both on Twitter all the time and Trump would see Cernovich's tweets since they're both verified.

Perfect, user.
You make your country proud.

this, bannon came in at the end of the campaign does everyone fucking forget that? the primaries were more brutal then the general in my opinion and he missed that completly

That's her modus operandi. She only goes into tavistockkeeper mode during the election or when there's a really important event like a war. I'm surprised people are still falling for it.

My country makes me proud. Americans are good people. And when our soldiers are no longer forced to murder people for ZOG, the world will come around to liking us.

This thread is proof that nu-Holla Forums will rationalize anything to protect their dear (((G-d Emperah)))

Are we sure this isn't so he can serve in an unofficial capacity? He was a chief advisor and strategist. He can still provide this away from the White House and with a lot less scrutiny, similar to what happened with Lewandowski.
Don't get me wrong this is likely still not good, if not outright bad but maybe there's things we're not all seeing.
I hope this is chess.

A lot of countries around the world know about the jewish problem in the US, because they have been the target of ZOG wars. I think they will not only celebrate for us, but for themselves when we finally take our country back from the impostors.

Realistically Bannon was unofficially part of the campaign from near the start when he used Breitbart to promote Trump.

Trump is the central figure but he's one man and a government is made up of many people.

you are building him up too much man, he is just the Mercer's mouth piece

"""Bannon = Jonestein = Spencer'''

Trump is going after the controlled opposition now. What a time to be alive.

This thread is proof that Jews are puppy kickers and thieves. The darkness of the sheol must weigh heavy on their corrupt minds.

I added one more quote. I think it's ready.

Now the Liberal Jews are in control. Two (((JEWS))) who have been lifelong Democrats. And one of them is the President's son-in-law. GOD DAMN FUCK

Nice impact with the bottom quote.

So fucking sick of hearing about this faggot.

For:

This is clearly a prelude to him announcing himself as a National Socialist on live tv

Ignoring Kushner got him where he is today.

Jesus you fucking autist the answer would be both. Verbosity doesn't equate to intelligence, and there is a difference between pragmatism and dogmatism.

Me to, kushnerfag needs to be gassed

what

newfags like you saw a board get trolled for the first time and collectively shat your pants

Jews do hate their fellow Jews being named

Nobody argued otherwise, but go on, indulge yourself with your blue-tick diluted heroes. Just don't count on them being around forever.

is Matt Drudge a crypto-kike? I thought he was alright during the election, but since then his headlines seem yiddish…

He's an actual Jew.

user…

I'm getting very suspicious of the kosher response to bannons firing they seem very happy

and a faggot as well

Trump needs to start ordering secret service to kill deep state people, and torture them preferably before they die.

You misunderstand me. I'm just tired of hearing all the complaints about him, and nothing being done about it.

My own autism edit in here. A loop on a "g" was overwritten. Also bumping the thread so Middle America sees it.

This is a level of kikery I could not have conceived of.

How long until we start seeing propaganda Goebbels would be proud of?

The level of stupidity and games fused emitting from the media and general populace is staggering. Enough to give one a migraine.

Until we get better clarification I hope this is the most likely explanation.
Bannon was an easy tie to cut, and mooch even hinted at it on his weird call (when he called priebus a fag and said bannon is stroking himself off). cutting him releases some steam from the recent cville move and may not really cost anything.
I just wish it was easier to tell what is legitimate chaos and what is planned, but if it were so easy to tell then it wouldn't work.

I think the most important thing is we need a clear signal, from the executive, that things aren't completely fucked and Trump still has control.

We'll see soon enough, but we really need to wait for more info to come out.

yeah unbelievable, next thing you know cracker will be anti black spick will be anti nig and coolie will be anti indian,

It's just a distraction. A degenerate leftist lesbian writing offensive headlines has nothing to do with Bannon getting thrown out. Smoke & Mirrors Distraction.

Oh it's about to fucking get real.

Because, seriously, what the fuck are you going to do about this? I'm here since /new/ and every month I see these posts

And nothing ever comes out of this. Ever. I remember a top rabbi who said that goyim only exist to serve the Jews, and the retards creamed their pants about it. This was 6 years ago, before Obama was reelected.
The time to act is long past, yet here keep sitting here posting cartoon frogs, thinking that your "redpills" are able to change anything, while the kikes are openly celebrating your genocide on the streets.

THIS IS EVEN BETTER. Normies don't know what goy means. This literally targets all whites, even the most blue pilled whiteys will cringe at this

By this logic 'nigger' is anti-white

Yes
No. Bannon can go back to being a public figure.

I seriously I don't get the logic of
they've spent their whole fucking lives outside the whitehouse if they can get more done outside of it then why did they ever want to get in it?

You're not very smart, are you?

well I'm just wondering how long before it's literally nothing but jews left

Honestly, it wouldn't even matter if Trump can get them to panic and try to pull a coup early than they should. He's got the entire military unanimously behind him, it'd work in his favor.

I also fucked up pasting one of the quotes. This problem has been addressed. Make sure your friends in "flyover states" see this.

Wasn't there some black chair force guy trying to stir up shit about his cville comments

I appreciate the optimism but the line of succession is pence then paul ryan
I have a bad feeling

It's like you don't want us to take you seriously.

Take a look drumpf is finished shills

What the fuck else are you talking about?

Bannon was biding his time and observing the game from the inside out, he's going to leave the White House and come out fucking swinging. Between this and ((Wasserman)))'s poo loo intern getting indicted, I would be shitting my pants if I was a Deep State nigger right now

he's implying assassination you numbskull

Here they come. Been seeing them more and more since the fucking protest occurred. The BASED kike shitters that never learn from the past. You can join them in the chamber.

Gee sure is (((coincidental))) a Unite the Right rally turned into a nationwide campaign against white nationalism right around the same time.

Actionable information on the inside you cant get being purely on the outside, and cant act on while still inside.
Simple, really.

Hey JIDF shills, please try to refute me on this graphic.

I really want to add your replies to a new version.

jfk

The fallout from assassinating JFK is still biting the kikes in the ass. They'd have to be absolutely retarded to think they could get away with it today.

Unite the Kike Against the Right more like.

maybe they're absolutely retarded

ok

I'd say they've been behaving more irrationally lately for sure. Probably because Trump's repeatedly stayed lawful neutral, and that alone is enough to fuck them over. After the news of Assange possibly getting pardoned by Trump in exchange for information, I'd be shitting myself if I were them.

So the shills won't even humor me with a reply to

regarding

?
You guys are rude.

For you:

Oh shit let's fucking go

This, the dominoes have already been set up and are starting to fall. Wonder if anyone famous is going to become an hero this weekend to avoid what will surely be a really fun week come Eclipse Monday.

They will behave like the cornered rats they are - out of desperation but with the ability to inflict damage none the less.

Yeah see my post here:

The most frustrating thing is how cucked the majority of whites are. If whites weren't the most naive motherfuckers of all time, these Jews would already be in the ground.

gets for the get god

YES

Why do (((they))) refuse to acknowledge Miller's status as a jew?

Jew bye.

✓✓✓

Achtung Juden.

Who got the get?

You, dingus

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Steve Bannon Will Lead War Against Trump's Globalist Enemies

CONFIRMED HE'S BACK

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/08/18/populist-hero-stephen-k-bannon-returns-home-breitbart/

I'm sorry. I didn't think that was actually going to work. I'm just glad it happened in this thread. It will draw people to this image.

Fucking hell.

That's fine. But I'm more concerned with keeping the neocons in check from within. We have enough actionable pundits on the outside.

Sort yourself out.

(checked)

(checked)

(checked)

(checked)

That'll do

Kek laughs at us as he laughs with us.

GOING NUCLEAR

COME ON, LET'S GET THIS GOING

It's time.

If i was Bannon, i would tell every newspaper that called a different story (assuming they actually call for comment).

We need to capitalize on this.

STANDING

PUNISHED BANNON WILL MAKE THEM GIVE IT BACK

Yeah ok

That explains the insane anti-Bannon shilling everywhere today. They're pissing their pants waiting, wondering when the hammer will finally drop.

Kek. If that's OC, I like it. But if it's from before this incident, it makes it that much funnier.

Tragic.

They're scared.

Try harder next time.

what is this, neofag?

Meme it.

Yep.

He thinks globalists don't exist?

Of course they don't It's just Jews. What, do you think it's a fault of some globalists?

Not wasting any fucking time, Outer Heaven needs money.

you fucking double nigger

Going nuclear was part of the plan.

BANNON'S BACK AT BREITBART

and

Trump Network when?

Where the fuck do we sign up? I'm so sick of all this bullshit and ready to just watch everything burn at this point. Theres barely anything left of our western world worth saving anymore. I'm all for packing it up, building an outer haven, "acquiring" some nukes, and defending it with the same warped version of MAD the jews in israel do (ie: fuck with us and we burn everyone down at once). Then, we just wait and watch the rest of the western world burn to the ground under marxist/commie/jew rule.. lob a couple of nukes at israel quietly once everywhere else is in full throws of going tits up, and wait out the rest of the world burning to ash.

Then, we rebuild. This time, no niggers kikes beaners kebabs pajeets or chinks allowed ANYWHERE in our nations, and anyone espousing far leftist commie shit is executed on the post no questions asked.

Can some autist explain this?
That is six fours.
Four words, all of three letters…

Already happened.

The time of truth is rapidly approaching…

How can you do anything when daddy is there to cover for him?

The Mossad does, most of their assassination team operate in complete secrecy. The assassinations we know of are the top of the iceberg. I think they have killed a lot of Europeans.

You did! Silly user-san.

(((Kikebart)))

THE TIME HAS COME

Going full (((civic nationalist))).

well gee

True, nothing like attracting BASED kikes so things turn out like alt-kike has.

Filtered.

Best way to keep kikes from taking out your tanks? Strap yids to the tracks.

Yeah. Just in time for Eclipse monday.

INFINITELY TOPPING KEK

great post, user

ISRAEL SHALL FALL DURING THE ECLIPSE, SOON THEY'LL BE IN A NUCLEAR HELL

You don't checkmate a Queen you only checkmate Kings.

plus that's sexist and rape and whatever else retarded jewish cat lady communists say.

They'll be shilling right up until they get hauled out of their offices and executed. I really hate the shills.

This is great and makes me hopeful, but I don't want to keep hearing about all the happenings that are almost happening.

Go fucking nuclear already, we need some offense from the top. And nuclear better not mean a few angrily written brietbart articles.

I think even my mother, who votes Democrat, is starting to get redpilled. She was watching an interview with Spencer and his comments about starting a white homeland and she gave a "hmm" instead of the usual sound of reproach she usually does if she watches, say, your average Trump clip.

What do you think we're doing here? That's what we are going to meme into reality.

From what I've heard Bannon is an Evolian and has read Taleb. He's fucking good in my book.

That's how you know the guy is for real.

Didn't Bannon say that he wanted to crush ethno-nationalists?

Why should I care about him?

did the luggen presse tell you that?

Now this I can understand.

This is why the 14 words is so important. Nobody can argue against it whatsoever, you have to get rid of the 88 until they're ready.

Guys I think it's happening. All over Twitter people are posting shit that points out the kikes. So many people posting Goy Bye. I believe we we be blessed on KEK's return.

Trying to forget about the fact Erika has someone other than Jamal or Chaim in mind kills you to think huh…

kek on the huffpo image

3rd pic

Now that's genuine Red-Pill material there, spam that with two different headlines they printed would have maximum impact.

So when does his giant "Hitler did only one thing wrong, he didn't exterminate Semites" editorial hit the front page of Breitbart? He cucked out on ethno-nationalism, I'm glad he's gone.

So this is real after all… wow…

bump

You read that quote:

and you read this shitty tweet:
twitter.com/kevcirilli/status/898582539299766273

Is that thing a nigger jew with microcephaly? Jesus christ, our enemies are so repugnant.

So many deleted comments ITT. Pretty disgusting.

With this in mind, anybody who still blackpills is either;
regardless, filtering is only natural.

Here's a tweet storm by some fucking guy who claims Bannon is leaving because he won.

archive.is/Qwado

I want to believe.

Saying "mission accomplished" at this point in time is pretty ridiculous. This guy is certainly the king of mental gymnastics though.

This comment about clowns puts me in mind of the new IT movie. The Clown that lurks in the dark cesspit reaching out to drag the innocent into the darkness with him, then uses the kid as bait to drag in his brother and all his friends. This is us. We are the Clowns of the Void. They can't stop us, they can't find us, and we are winning.

I agree they weren't perfect, but I can't help but notice that everyone he's fired have been white men. With all the Jews in the White House, how come none of them have been fired?

It's real

archive.fo/cNkmf

And people say there's no discussion needed with the Jews, that there's no longer a Jewish question. When, obviously, the unsaid "solution" was them replacing you. They say "nazi nazi nazi" when the Anne Frank Center says "we replaced you" to a man concerned about white people being replaced and this Jew headline translates to "white flight" in their minds. And people saying the anti-white behavior is Jewish are called "conspiracy theorists". It's right there to be seen.

i have a feeling this is building to something for the better

Well, here I am again, blackpilled, yet here I am again - just like all the other times we thought it was over - asking myself:

What if this is 1488D chess?

What if Trump sees the way things are heating up and is now giving the Left and cuckservatives some hope that they've won? That he's gonna be a good goy and it's over.

No need for a revolution, no need to oust him, ratchet things down because he's done anyway.

It's either another brilliant diversion or a dark day indeed, but I'm gonna keep praying for the man and we'll see, anons, we'll see.

a humongous faggot

The entire board is looking at you and this is the best you could do. I didn't expect anything more tbh

kek

I can only read Jews in that statement. In a way Bannon's firing and Trump's failing agenda doesn't weaken him only the traitors in the house and senate. Fucking up Obamacare turned off many died in the wool republicans to what's going on. It'd be so easy to start redpilling them on Jews if Israel gets another spending bill before Obamacare is repealed.

You only had one job, user.

That asses and elbows guy is literally insane and schizophrenic. No meds either.

Trump should really put more focus on Trump network.

This is too funny to be upset at. It's like a child with a gun that shot a commie. Of course the child should not have had the gun to begin with but the result was pretty damn funny.

Well if it isn't yours truly.

Nah.

I'm wondering if Trump was a sunshine patriot and Bannon was the 'true believer.'

It definitely feels that way, but I don't trust my own senses at this point.

In addition to Bannon, however, I suppose there could have been other issues like blackmail or certain terrifying truths revealed. (Threats to his family, etc.)

I'm really in a weird state of mind right now. That address was very…very fucking familiar in the old Obama/Bush neocon way.

I don't like shitting on Trump, I'm not accustomed to it. I really, really wanted to listen to my inner child and give Trump the benefit of the doubt; perhaps he was a flawed man that sought redemption.

I don't know what this shit is. All I know is that the pajeets at work are already hitting up chat to celebrate our two countries joining forces. Fuuuugh. I don't hate pajeets, but I do hate h1b–I can't feature myself fighting these wars.

Anyway. Rambling. Really interested to hear more from anons on what/if role Bannon played in all this. He was always an enigma to me.

You incredible retard.

Oh boy!

THe important item seen there is the Machatunim comment.