Opnatsoc - Part 2

Last thread 404'd, too many happenings at the same time, we just got reported to cloudflare by leejunfaggots, we should probably fight back and fast.

————————————————–

Where the fuck is Opnatsoc?

last time we brought the ops up for a week, legionfags with vmask were getting physically punched left and right by BLM protesters, heck we managed to create in fights between them generating a clusterfuck of drama, these delusional cuckolds were on full damage control as articles emerged on the incident, meanwhile anunemouz were investing their energy on explaining how they weren't racist and how all of this was a hijack scheme created by "raycis nahzis", which undermined their productivity on whatever shitty operation they were planning.

but now that we stopped with all the meme dose and disinfo we fucked them over with, they started mass spamming kike sites screeching that they should ban anyone they don't like, getting discord, tor, some shitty cryptocurrency investment site, cloudflare, hosting services and so on, the defeatism spell we bestowed upon them clearly is no longer in effect and we should probably go back and hijack/disinfo them again so that more infights emerge, liberals are fucking stupid, it might be easy to pull off masterfully crafted psyops, it could get some fagmasks hurt in the process which is always great since they side with antifa 100% of the time, lets defame them, get their names dirty the same way ours are dirty to the masses, lets see how they like that.

Archived OC below, still intact;
>>>/bmw/2671

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/00d9u
ufile.io/cp3vk
ufile.io/8hdqk
ufile.io/vheso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So now the cianiggers want to recruit the rightwingers now that the left is dying. Just fuck off already.

this is a 3 year old operation, a massive psyops made by oldfags to demonize anonymous.

you're the only redditor here, you should probably bite a bullet by killing yourself, you worthless pathetic newfag.

reported

Bumping for historing note

Oh look a jew

And you've made such great progress so far that we haven't even heard of you. Good job, faggot.

I can have fun making new OCs for this if it becomes a thing, pic related, made this for anyone who had 3D printers, ended up in some gta game, oh lawdy.

by the way those hashtags are pretty much outdated my dude, we should probably find a new hashtag to flood OC with.

Can we get antifa to fight blm?

This was all for fun, this wasn't a serious raid but ended up being extremely effective, so effective that you (((The JIDF))) hasn't even heard of it, it went below your kike radar which is always nice, again whatever spaghetti you decide to drop in the future will not change your newfag status, you've been called out, you should hear his advice and kill yourself mate.

also samefag, different kosher ID

/r/ing mask attached to this.

or these

newfag confirmed

wew, you still have the files for that moonman figurine in 3D?

Bump against jews

why are you shilling so hard to get pol faggots to dress up as nazis for tv cameras, thus supporting a narrative that is in the enemy's interest?
why are you not calling for posing as antifa or anonymous while shilling the anti-zionism already latent in their movement?

You already have an Occupy guy running a fake "alt-right" movement for your jew tv cameras. Isn't that enough?

But that's like saying that it's in the enemy's best interest to edit ben garrison comics.

tell me why its in their best interest for Holla Forums to defame their useful puppet group?

The original edits were done by a Jew who eventually got arrested. Yes it's in their interest because they can cry "muh antisemetism" and try to get reparations with it.

you're deflating the obvious by citing a kike who took credit for a meme thats been part of Holla Forums for years

oh so they will cry for "muh antisemitism" towards a puppet group they control, thus creating infights, how is that a bad thing, again explain to me how that is in their best interest?

you can probably find it on the GTA mod site since I have that mod installed and I got it from there, not sure how you'll be able to use it though for 3d.

fuck off kike.

lmao, do you even know what opnatsoc even is? lurk harder faggot.

you have to go back

>why is it in Holla Forums's best interest to frame (((their))) pets and attack moderate leftist normalfags at the same time making normalfags angry at them
Gee, I wonder why.

>(((1)))

how's that ip pumping working out for you, kike?

Push this with anti-google shit and it will be perfect.

vid.me/00d9u

yes, you REALLY should.

I remember this, we got some leejunfags jumped at Ferguson because we convinced the niggers that an Nonnymoose mask = KKK

Share your OC, niggers.

how is twitter btw, do you still need an SMS verification to make twitter accounts or no?

Also we need to write some fake chatlogs showing how the original Anonymous were disgusted by all the bandwagon hopping kids getting the masks in order to be trendy in 2005 / 2006, so we started laying the plans to get the most stupid and weakminded of them to adopt Anonymous as an identity so we could later reveal our true hateful racist intentions and pull the greatest ruse ever.

This has the benefit of making people who adopted the Leejunfag identity choose between publicly admitting they were stupid gullible idiots with zero skills who just wanted to trade off a name they didn't earn, OR were secret racists.

I forged fake chatlogs for "CTR" operatives all the time to keep cuckchan kids busy tilting at windmills & chasing ghosts on their containment board, we could do the same for this

The way to reveal this is not by us coming out and saying LOL WE'RE ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS HATES KIKES AND KNOWS JEWS DID 9/11, but to "expose the secret behind Anonymous"

Idk, see support.twitter.com/articles/20172029

Nope, I can actually skip that shit, but eventually they will lock my account and i'll probably have to put in some fake number to bypass the lock.

Reported the shill.

We are the nazis, you retarded newfag. This is not cuckchan. Enjoy ban.

nice meme arrow fam.

Do you have an IRC channel for Opnatsoc? Because the one i'm in there are only brony piss-drinking pussy-licking 12 year old script kiddies.

Because it's fucking retarded. All the shit going on in the world and "LEDS MAGE MASKFAGS LOOG LIGE NADSOGS :DDDDDDDDDDDDD" is what you think is important, worth a single post let alone a thread, and worth giving a fuck about over anything else? Your last thread didn't "early 404", it was deleted because it's fucking retarded. HWNDU is more worth wasting time on, that at least practices some useful skills.

whats the irc info on that, i'm curious now.

no, it was still on the catalog but no one could access, and it wasn't banned either because Holla Forums logs don't lie, the fact that you're bringing anything up at all just means that you're a summerfag who hasn't been around for very long.

Fuck off niggerfaget.

bump

Remember Ferguson.

good times

Hahah that was great, right after we got them jumped

shiiieet, that fits exactly like the original

I can't stop crying

bump

what do you mean by "we", stop including me into your newfag cult, you're clearly not from here, fuck off back to 4chan or reddit or whatever echochamber you previously inhabited.

D/C is so easy to exploit with leftists, this should be priority. Giving them a focal point of (((Hollywood Nazis))) only strengthens them. As soon as they have no immediate enemy in the area of a mob of them, they start fighting. Just find ways to trigger that, the easiest of which is getting BLM to fight the "white devil" Antifa. An Antifa flase flag against BLM would be good, they'll run with anything, facts don't matter to BLM.

saved, do more.

guess we all cia now

ufile.io/cp3vk
ufile.io/8hdqk
ufile.io/vheso
glasses

bump

also saved, will be dumping this shit on twitter, inb4 ban.

Guy Fawkes was a faggot.

Pass, the guyfaggot mask thing died out after chanology when it was co-opted, myself and many other anons don't want that back, it's been faggotified beyond repair.

This is you, if you aren’t a kike you are their puppet.
Do the world a favour and dive off a tall bridge.

Wow first post worst post again

(checked)

wew

fuck off millennial newfag.

A whole thread, a lot of interest, but no initiative.

I am not tech savvy enough to start a new hacking group.

Anonymous was never cool, and Anonymous was always for CIAltRight NiggerFaggots.

you'd be surprised at how inaccurate that sounds.

LET'S PLAY DRESS UP Holla Forums! I SWEAR IT WILL FUCK UP THEIR CONSTANT NAZI NARRATIVE! I SWEAR I'M NOT A DEEP STATE AGENT! Life is just a game Holla Forums

"Life is just a game Holla Forums"

why have you saved all your images as thumbnails, you fucking retard

I sage every time I see mask faggotry or analmoose. No offense intended but looking at a v mask make me sick.

This is cancer

samefag, so obvious it hurts.

please spoiler that shit m8