The purge of the alt-right has begun

archive.is/QXYXC
counter-currents.com/2017/08/building-the-electronic-ethnostate/

• Counter-Currents has been booted by PayPal and our Facebook page has been deleted.
• Both Red Ice servers were hacked, as were the site owners’ Twitter accounts, and still have not recovered.
• VDare, AltRight.com, and AmRen were bounced from PayPal.
• VDare’s conference next April has been shut down by the venue.
• TRS was taken down by their webhosting company, but got a new host and were back online in 3 hours.
• Mike Enoch was banned for the fourth time from Twitter.
• KickStarter, GoFundMe, and IndieGoGo have all vowed to shut down campaigns related to White Nationalist concerns.
• Pax Dickinson’s Twitter has been shut down.
• Hatreon is offline.
• PolNewsForever’s Twitter has been shut down.
• The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack has been targeted with massive DDOS attacks.
• The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack domain registration was dropped by GoDaddy, transferred to Google, and then seized by Google.
• The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack discord server has been shut down.
• The Altright.com discord server has been shut down.
• Vanguard America’s WordPress and Facebook accounts have been shut down.
• Spotify has removed 27 “hate” bands as defined by the SPLC.
• GoFundMe has taken down campaigns to help James Fields.
• RootBocks has been taken down by its hosting company, but is back online.
• Xurious has been removed from Bandcamp and Soundcloud.
• Daniel Friberg and Christopher Dulny, both Swedes, have been barred from entering the United States because of their presence at Unite the Right.
• Lauren Southern’s Patreon account has been taken down.
• Lauren Southern’s Instagram has been taken down, but is now back up.
• NPI’s Paypal account has been shut down.
• Two upcoming speeches by Richard Spencer have been canceled.
• Identity Europa’s PayPal has been shut down.
• Christopher Cantwell’s Facebook, PayPal, and website are gone.
• (((weev)))’s LinkedIn account has been shut down.
• The Paranormies and other podcasts have been kicked off of Soundcloud.
• YouTube had demonitized controversial videos, making it impossible for dissident video bloggers to make a living from their work.
• Airbnb combed through the social media of people with Charlottesville-area registrations on Unite the Right weekend, and canceled the reservations and accounts of Unite the Right attendees
• Uber has cancelled Baked Alaska’s and James Allsup’s accounts.
• Squarespace is dropping multiple Right-wing sites.
• A Toronto free speech event with Faith Goldy, Jordan Peterson, and Gad Saad has been cancelled.
• Christopher Cantwell’s OKCupid account has been closed.
• Expedia cancelled flights of people they suspected were attending Unite the Right.
• Google removes Gab app from Android store.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/bmw/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow, I literally don't use any of those websites, associate with any of those groups, or give a fuck about any of those people.

Go namefag somewhere else, no one gives a shit about your aut-right website.

but of course this is all happening, the leftist platform has no competitors, this will keep happening if you don't become their competitors, by doing that you need to be host services providers, video hosting, social media, etc.

you need to make a counter of that, and not just random shitty IRC hosts, you need to be a free market, not an isolated trash beacon.

gab.ai and hatreon is a great example of that, we need our versions of the leftist platforms, and kick out lefties that tries to use them, the same way we ban fags here, simple, to be quite honest.

No one fucking does, but we just got reported to cloudflare, normalfag CEOs won't tell the differene, for them we are all the same, wake up sheeple, this is a false flag, all these alt kike sites are a false flag, and we are going to get hit by it thanks to them.

And? Unlike DS, we don't namefag. We could easily setup on Zeronet or NNTP and continue our work. Also, cloudflare did that to DS supposedly because Anglin was saying they were his people.

I assume this only happened to up their "street credit" just like with spencer being arrested. Kikes are trying to artificially accelerate the battle between controlled right/left oppositions, and afterwards meme "look guyz the extremists of both sides are totally bad" so they can get rid of the right along with their own pets while shifting overton window back into neutrality in the normiesphere. Pretty obvious tactic to be honest.

Why did this make me laugh so hard.

You're forgetting the fact that our countries are still being filled up to the brim with violent mud mongoloids. No going back to (((neutrality))). That ship has sailed.

Why are asians such autists he was clearly joking and always does that with these big companies and celebs.
Take not sperglin this is the kind of person you will spawn by fucking mudchinks.

I know. But you shouldn't give them any opportunities. Anglin gave kikeflare an opportunity and they took it.

Actually, anglin never even made that claim at all. It was apparently just some literally-who user on DS's forum.

Dont bother validating their narrative whatsoever. Its an excuse. This whole thing is highly coordinated by the elders of zion. The whole "I just woke up today and decided DS shouldnt be on the internet" thing ia just a bullshit cover story

We're still safe, right, though?

I've never seen censorship on this level in my life and I say this as someone that's been banned and censored so many times your head would spin. The Jews are really going all out. We don't yet know the extent of the purge and where it'll stop both ideologically and how much of the internet will be denied. Where they will stop is at this point unknown. We don't know what kind of an environment we'll be looking at when this current purge runs its course.

Another variable is the FBI. We don't know the extent that they will attack too. At this point we'd have been better off with Hillary. The largest crackdown on speech ever right under Trump's watch.

At this point the only thing we can do is wait and see and then adopt new tactics to deal with the new normal.

What do?

We are a formless collective consciousness. Our strength is that arent tied to anything, and this allows us to move, react, and counter far quicker than our opponents.

Literally none of these things bug me maybe except Expedia. And if they did it "prudently" they probably could have done it accurately.

If I had to fly somewhere the same place and time and risked overbookage problems because a bunch of angry white dudes wanted to all rabblerouse over a total non-issue (I'm southern-raised but not bred nor born) like the monuments I'd truthfully be indifferent on them cancelling my competition based on (hopefully correct) insight into their travelers' behavior.

The rel problem in 2017 is the fact that we have such technocratic and greed-driven values that they reflect in our businesses and institutions; this previous paragraph of mine did not just "come about" as a result of this globalist-progressive con-game we all see but don't speak on.

Altright is literally now officially autism. Seeing how you all discourse is shameful to the principles of equality and equity for all in society you claim to want and uphold so much.

The fact that a simple act of hate with the ability to have been genuine or false flagged has made you all go full buttmad retards proves me right.

I'm sorry Holla Forums, but I'm done with you. Unless there's a political happening I will never probably come back. I regret everything about how I contributed to the original exodus that lead political chan discourse here. Fuck you all, don't you see how easy it is for your enemies to ensare you with your own tools of hate? Did you not all notice recently the huge wave of info on lefties who are practically inimitable to yourselves appear to blend right in?

I'm sad a decent president is being dragged down completely uneededly over you dumb fucks and your 2kool4u shitty edgelord mentality. No one will ever see you as normal, so use it as an excuse to be hatefully offensive? Fuck you. As a person who proudly wears the "weird" badge you have no idea the real-world impacts your dumb preconceptions actually have.

Is this a copy pasta?

I'm dbaning my hard drives right now and am about to go full darkweb. It's obvious the FBI is about to launch a major crackdown on white nationalists.

I used to be big into conspiracy theories and was paranoid about getting sent to a FEMA camp so I spent years on the darkweb. Even now I'm not on the clearnet with javascript, flash and cookies. But I've let my guard down ever since I got redpilled and involved in activism. I'm going back to the darknet because the crackdown is real now.

This is interesting, sorry to be a distraction. Could this poster or another expound upon this, just a little more so I can do some research?

Christopher Cantwell’s OKCupid account has been

Now I'm mad

Basically there's ways to use the internet with near total anonymity. I spent years on the internet like that on nothing but the darkweb. I was essentially a ghost. But even though I've let my guard down the last few years my online footprint is less than 99% of people.

What do you want to know about specifically in my post?

Where do we go from here? I don't want a civil war in this country. Some here might, some don't. But our government is controlled by self hating repubs and extreme left marxists. The media is complicit in driving everything that happens in DC and we all know who controls them. Shit's fucked.

Make a good new post.

Sorry so many questions. Finally, if you just list a few words for me to google and do my own research, I don't have to ask any more.

When they came for x, I didn't speak up….

Attacks on the darkweb by law enforcement are 1000 times out of 1 social engineering attacks. The other 1 out of 1000 are client side exploits like javascript injections.

I don't trust VPN providers. I set up VPS's with tunneling which is more technical than using a VPN. When you use a VPN provider there is a middle man which is an extra attack point.

I used to not even shop online until the past few years. I was essentially off the grid like a ghost, like I was dead. I've relaxed though so there's a trail of me out there now.

And interacting with normal web society I don't do that. I never had like a Facebook account. I'm undoxable too for that matter. The best way to manage the separation is to have two computers or at the bare minimum run a virtual machine. So you want to have your everyday life stuff on one computer and on the other computer you do your sensitive stuff on. What I'm talking about is called operational security or opsec.

As for a list I'm probably on it. I just don't like being watched. My first girlfriend used to stalk my various internet accounts when I was a teenager. That's what initially made me disappear off the face of the internet. Then, not long after various spying revelations were leaked and I went onto the darknet. I have a compulsion to be a ghost and have anxiety ticks about just using the internet without any kind of anonymity or security precautions.

Also Sam Smith/Andy Greatstory got kicked off of Youtube, though nothing new.

Filterman is still unaffected though, interesting.

> (((media))) plants fake evidence, immediately publicizes it and gets you shut down

I don't see an exit or solution.

Hatreon.us is up.

these fucking tricks. Let this be a lesson, never identify yourself with a buzzword.

for his sake, I hope it is

It's not about who is being taken offline, it's the implications involved in the fact that they are being taken offline. Grow a fucking brain you clueless fuck. They're coming for us next.

Looks to me like companies are booting people off which they are allowed to do you act lile the fbi is seizing the domains themselves.

?????? This is why you dont try to garnish funding and attention on youtube pr patreon where you can be censored by the company itself. The equivalent of what is actually happening for us would be jim deleting Holla Forums. The fbi isnt raiding anyone you fucking schizo companies are selling out because they arent platforms these idiots should be trying to market on in the first place.

If it wasn't, it is now.

fuck
off
kike

great. don't act surprised that people are getting censored on the normienet. it was never a safe haven for free speech and 99% is part of a control grid. let them back themselves into a purity spiral and lose half of their userbase as it becomes less and less tolerable. there are alternatives to 8ch, alternatives that can't be shut down kosher style. if we are attacked here, we move on. there are lots of stones unturned.

He probably did that on his own accord after his spergout

But other than the Thai Fuck Shack, I'm glad the rest of those kikes/shabbos goyim got shut down.

Why the fuck do you think Holla Forums constantly says that we are not altkike, for this exact reason. Remember we tried to warn you faggots but you alt retards kept ignoring it, sucking off Spencer and Enoch and we're continuely warned they were controlled op. You get no sympathy.

Why isn't that mischling Tara Mccarthy getting her channels deleted?

She had another video with Vox Day where they shat on muh nazis, i fucking hate that cunt.

People are not finetuned to listen to the input of these alt-right people, this would be a great time to launch alternatives, as anonymously as possible. Could even use a voice-changer to avoid trouble yet spread the memes out similarly and better than they did. Without their daily dose of alt-right memes, they either flee or go crazy.

Thanks for choreographing those events OP. Even if we don't care for some of those people, the perpetrators saw their actions as harming people like us. They must all suffer retribution. At the very least, I hope everyone here is boycotting these services and providers.

Sounds like its time for a class action law suit for discrimination. Use their own laws against them.

We're not safe. We'll meet in the Beer Halls.

The Civil Rights Act doesn't prevent companies denying service from political affiliation only race, national origin and religion.

meant for

Exactly Holla Forums is just a directory, anons could setup a BBS board with 56k modems and then we wouldn't even have to include the ISPs. Moot caused the exodus because of his Jewish girlfriend and (((them))) wanting to control the narrative on Marxist infiltration into video games and other media, this board could be killed for anything less.

>>equality
You're not from around here, there is no forgiveness, there is no equality.

You should speak to some people in Eastern Europe who experienced the commie's.

You know for some reason i'd love to see more of that type of webm.

The expedia, Uber, and airbnb are specifically targeting white people, we have standing to sue.

looks like rebel is going full yid.

Because it is truth, since we do not fear the hunter in the brush we have lost our sense of identity and what we are. Wildlife never had this weakness.

And Holla Forums helped! Thanks, you useful idiots and I genuinely mean that. You've helped to destroy the people that were more or less on your political wavelength and it's all because they were touchy with Jews for the sake of their careers and "e-celebs" that you helped destroy them you neurotic retards.

It's all over for you, Holla Forums

What the fuck is this?

What would happen if he was taken out as well?

Expedia owns Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and travelocity so there is not much places to book except direct website but it's more expenise to book directly.

How many of those clappers are university students who think that their media is the word of god?

Right wing sites or otherwise viable alternatives getting the boot with Charlottesville as an excuse.

Nice dubs but the double sage makes me think you're a newfag who's only concern trolling so go die in a fire.

Kikes do incessant damage control because (((they))) want to kill WN in the crib.
Jews did this user, Jews had it all planned out, they're schemers. It's going to get even worse especially during Zuckerberg's administration but if you have been here you'd know to be ready.

so what do we reckon lads, how much of this was last minute SHUT IT DOWN and how much of it was pre-planned - and how far back was it planned?

>pol is going into a mainstream media mode and jews will play a large part of that transition and be resented for it
…and nothing of value was lost. all knowledge was capped somewhere by some faggot and all retards involved are hopefully learning their lessons, purified in the fire of the public gaze, to be reborn again stronger, wiser, and cleansed of all self-promotion.

Repent, you whores.

Kikes arw going full shut it down mode, same time exposing their grip over system. Dont interrupt enemy when he make mistake.

Sure thing kike.

Play CIA Nigger games win CIA Nigger prizes tbh, this is what you get for associating with phony jewish movements.

oughhhhhhhhhhh oga boga I'm so god damn scared

They aren't coming for Holla Forums. This is controlled OP central where the shills can D&C with no restriction.

What would happen if Alex Jones was taken down as well? Doesn't he have to make wife payments?

All of it
When KIKE Paul Gottfried coined the term 'alternative right' and began to mentor dickie spencer

Their plan is simple, associate NatSoc with pan-eurasion ethnonationalism, call it "alt-right", "understand the impusle towards zionism", trap everyone in jewish namefag honeypots, then wait for a false flag and when one happens crack down on muh hate speech Europe-style.

Where do you draw the line, user? There has to be some point-of-no-return?

anymore raw nature videos post moar

I draw the line at anyone who associates with the phony CIAlt-Right psyop.

You spoke earlier about not being able to see an exit - that's the new plan. Find a way to exit the jewish web2.0 matrix.
New plan is an exit strategy, disassociate from CIAlt-Right cancer, drop all their memes, platforms, etc, and focus on more uncompromising pro-white positions.

This was the most shocking. And also illegal.

Though I don't think many people on the alt-right are actually cianiggers, still this. Start over, with an emphasis on local organization instead of e-celeb faggotry. No cults of personality, no fandoms

The same thing was done to the Tea Party. It was discredited quickly and then thereafter referred to as Tea baggers

You aren't white, nigger, and you never will be.

Nice blogpost. Try having an actual point next time.

When they came for e-celebs, crisis actors and their fellow agents, I didn't speak up, because because I read For My Legionaries and know that the e-celebs will betray you if they haven't already (no exceptions, ever) and I'm not a fucking retard to speak up for plants.
The lesson of Codreanu's life is: *Holla Forums is always right*. Men of honor do not play the enemy's game. It will likely get them killed, but you cannot awaken your nation without sacrifice.

Just as planned.

Holla Forums is next.

Lying kike.

Doubt it.
Even if it is, we'll just go somewhere else.

You don't know jews then.

(((Jonathan Greenblatt))) of the ADL literally called them up to tell them to remove it or change it.
See:

It already existed. You just never heard about it on the news. Why do you think there are no real alternatives (in every aspect of e-life, and even in real-world shopping)? The CIA-NSA are busy boys.

Counter Currents has some great shit.

I'm sorry to say, but you're clueless as well. The ADL and other such groups control this place to a large extent, which is why any white nationalist with a name or face is targeted here, by using conspiracies and buzzwords (eceleb) used to enlist hate for their destruction. It's called divide and conquer. Anyone who leaves their computer to become a face in the world to take action, will be targeted untill you're all left black pilled and lashing out at your own side. Now one of them can even respond to this post and call be a Jew, and you will forget they're even here.

The truth is that this site is no threat to them at all. They love it even.

what's the plan of attack then, do we organise a mass public/media/social media (think JIDF-levels of concentrated spread and tism only with RWDS)/poster/memes/videos/whatever blitzkrieg and go full powerlevel now, while both 1. disowning the altright for being cucks and 2. still coming out as the intellectual and mature superior to antifa/commies.
(and if we did would disowning trump's weakness be for better or worse?)

or do we 'not interrupt our enemy while their making a mistake' and see how this current train of events goes?

honestly just brainstorming here - feel like we need to come to some conclusions here though cos' the final acts are drawing closer.

Sad. Your website is never coming back Anglin, face it.

We keep doing what we were doing. We shitpost, we redpill through dank memes, and in meatspace, form tightly knit groups of friends, preferably people you've known for a while and redpilled yourself.

Funny, I'm just making sure my go-to mags are still functional and not compressed, and that all my gear is grab and go.
I've been ready for this day for ten years.

Mods if you're reading this, you should start banning everyone who uses divide and conquer tactics on all white nationalists, even if they're ones you don't like. You cannot fix this site any other way at all. Even together, such a battle would be very difficult. Divided, impossible. You would need to change things. Good luck.

I remember this from last year

that's a given but i meant more in the sense of, do we make any concerted effort in trying to sway the lemmings that make up the democratic majority (or even our 'fellow' top 10% for that matter), do we reveal our powerlevel in public avenues now (even on a personal level, i've been way more vocal and steadfast these last few days whenever any of this shit's been brought up around me), or do we just look after ourselves and survive/prepare?
only reason i put these questions out there is because if the answer is to take some kind of action - and if all that gay HWNDU shit is anything to go by - there's a lot wasted potential for power and influence here that we could be organizing better.

All you need to spot a legitimate jew is to notice that every single thing they do or say is based on shit.

I guess I'm lucky. I have a superhuman level of charisma so I get to go full power level as soon as I make the person like me.
I literally have rolled through town for years with a little NSDAP flag on my antenna with minimal negative consequence.
Just own it and be genuinely superior to your enemies.

It's the last paragraph that is most pertinemt

SJeWdea Declares War on White Nationalism

It's all about power. Be cool as hell. Make being a national socialist look both awesome and make it seem as though it grants you incredible personal strength *for me it does, was a friendless no gf tub of lard before Holla Forums gave me purpose** and that nothing they can do ever will dethrone your personal will. Make it clear to your opponent that no matter their actions they cannot effect the outcome of the conflict.

Tl;Dr: make natsoc ideals look good by association with yourself

This is divide and conquer^, because the person's wants a channel removed. If the person simply disagreed with her, it wouldn't be an issue. You can spot the bad ones because they're unhappy if even one white nationalist is left remaining.

I've never hidden my powerlevel in my life, but I live in the Balkans, specifically, an ex-Yu country, so everyone is more or less hard right-wing, or a commie nostalgic. I can't really help you with that, but, never back down. If people give you shit for being racist or antisemitic, or sexist or whatever the flying fuck, you just own up to it. "Yeah, I hate niggers, what about it?" It's mostly about charisma. I'm a 5'9 strongfat sperg, but even I've managed to redpill a shitload of people.

Don't you think at least the smarter ones see through your BS? You cheer on then destruction of white nationalists while yelling at us for not agreeing enough with their destruction.

This is the only route, the CIAlt-Right, ANTIFA, and the US Government are going to be in-conflict soon.
The government will win since the aforementioned groups are full of government shills, this will be used to censor free speech on the internet pushing most anons to places like changolia that can't be censored.

Just keep doing what we do regarding Trump. I've always said he's a distraction that would only stave the FEMA-campening off by maybe a year.

I say at this point user's job is to get ready for SHTF and not engage with controlled groups IRL, they will catch you in a false flag event if you keep bumming around with CIAlt-Right goons. My prediction is that FEMA camps will happen within the next two years, possibly through the vector of a controlled communist uprising that leads to mass-civil unrest.

Behind every single one there are cowardly cucks that doesn´t want their faces, adresses, etc known.

Sure, here is some real politics. tried to webm it but it won't take

Mister Piggu don't fuck around.

Are you stupid? Or are you them? No one with intelligence believes all the Alt Right need to be destroyed if they don't 100% agree with you. The reason is because such purity tests are impossible to fulfill. The Jews know this, and SHOWN ALREADY that they can use it successfully to destroy them. It's the reason some here are happy they're being destroyed.

If you're not them, then you dun goofed.

People are acting like this is some major defeat. It's not. The Jews have always had the ability to do this. They've run all of those companies for years, and there was no possible course of events in which they wouldn't use their resources to their advantage.

What will happen now is something that has had to happen for a long time, now. Parallel institutions will be built, out of necessity. As Silicon Valley continues to die of diversity, its effectiveness will diminish. As previously (((respectable))) media outlets degenerate into Buzzfeed clones, they will continue to lose the public's faith. Remember that the majority of the public disagrees with even the most basic aspects of their platform, from feminism to mass immigration. The White public, the only sizable group that pays a net positive in taxes, and their only source of competent employees, moreso. As the left's weak, overweight, and deranged supporters demand increasingly draconian actions against dissent, increasingly repulsive defacement of history, and increasingly unbearable changes in living conditions for the working public, America's Reichstag fire grows ever closer to ignition. What we see today is what the Spanish saw; the Germans saw; the Italians saw.

Take it from someone who's been with you since the start of Holla Forums. We will win this.

You don't know how good you've had

They shut down Dr. Duke's paypal as well.

He's asking for checks and money orders.

It's not because you 'disagree with us on certain things' it's because your entire movement is phony and jewish. Fuck off CIAlt-Right cancer.

Also, the 'minor disagreements' are on very important issues like zionism, 9/11, faggotry, genetics, and niggers. You're the one who dun goof'd falling for a controlled-opposition fake movement designed to fuck whites over.

reported for being a TRShill.

Actually it's just the US turning into Europe, slowly. It is done as the window of acceptability shifts. With Trump in office, they can use the anger of the left to push a new norm.

Here is truth you won't hear often, if Trump lost this would happen at a much slower rate, and might even have had a chance to turn around. Opposition party would have continued to fuel the right.

reported again. You realize she would have come up with an excuse to put whites in FEMA-camps almost instantly right?

See you on Monday, faggot.

The war is just starting user.

Yes.

Let's post Millennial Woes latest, and see what happens?

why?

8ch.net/bmw/catalog.html

Not an answer.

Why does everyone assume you have to become a face to fight in this war?
Wouldn't being faceless and practicing meticulous opsec be superior?
For example I'm running a VPN on a virtual machine on a rasberri-pi clone via pirated internet.

Where are you people coming from?

At least 20% can see through your BS. I really can't tell if you're a dumb one, or working for them. If you are unintelligent, then let me point out that calling the Jew out with a public face while on CNN isn't wise. Even less wise is to think all Jews think the same. No humans do, and the white race is proof since it has divided itself into groups which seek to destroy each other. You will work to destroy based on conspiracies and lies.

No, because that's how they actually inflitrated us while pretending that removing any white nationalist with an actual face is good…. Purity tests and all. Eceleb and all. Divide and conquer and baffle them with conspiracy BS

None of that's going to matter if you have no where left to post on

Low-IQ, high-agency faggots like you will be our downfall

Tell me more about BASED Paul Gottfried who mentored Richard Spencer
Tell me more about how it's just a cohencidence that Spencer understands the impulse towards zionism and why the 'gays' love him
Tell me about how Sperglin isn't a racemixing tax-evader, and how Mike Peinowitz the guy with the B'nai B'irth fag-hag wife are totally BASED and not controlled opposition.

Neither is following the jew right into a ditch and getting pro-white speech censored. You idiots don't see how this is all a fucking CIA scam to get European-style hate speech laws passed in the US and jail people just for speaking out - even against minor shit like you limpdick CIAltists.

wow you couldn't make yourself more obvious, TRSodomite

Baseless claim is baseless, also

wew laddie, you sure are new here

So the kikes are finally shutting down their CIAlt-right golem after learning they cannot keep whites on the kosher leash.

No I mean irl.
I have a perfect record, past military service with honors, a family and a huge group of friends.
I have never committed a crime and have more than enough money for a lawyer.
I don't even think I would get caught.

I think I have work to do.

You Jews are really scared of me aren't you? Let it be said that the Right continued to grow as an opposition party under Obama. So much so, that many thought they won against SJWs and the such. Minds were changing even amount the youngest generation.

I don't care what you think of me, I speak the truth matter how unpleasant.

Aren't you armed?
If they make us Illegal it's the day of the rope.

Get caught doing what? There is no law against "hate posting" at least in the US. Hosts and websites are just kicking people off for supposedly violating their TOS, you don't even have to be a eceleb look at whats going on with just youtube comments

I'm not talking about posting user-kun.
If they make it so we cannot communicate it's the signal for the day of the rope.

Not an argument.

I can't tell if you hate Spencer as much as the Jews, or if the Jews hate Spencer as much as you. That's my point.

Everything you say is lies, and you continue to dodge the real truth that is Hillary would have put people like me, and you providing you're not an ATF goon in fucking FEMA camps

The kikes love implicit dick, what the fuck are you smoking?
They love how he has a feminine sissy voice, they love how he thinks Israel has a right to exist and poses absolutely no threat to zionist hegemony in the USA, remember "America doesn't have a jewish problem"

wew lad

Exactly what I thought.