Doo Sex Thread

Anyone here have ANY hope for the next Deus Ex? The overwhelming media hype-train has made me extremely skeptical. I've been watching some of the trailers today and all of them look like shit. It seems like the only features of the game they are talking about are the new augmentations and weapons. What little we've seen of the plot seems nonsensical or disjointed at best. I'm also concerned that they might be trying to push a social justice angle because of how they've tried to draw parallels between BLM and people with augmentations.

I've been replaying Deus Ex 1 this week and I feel like I get more impressed by the writing every time I play. The story is a political thriller that does a good job of exploring various philosophies about human nature and the psychology of civilization. On the other hand, Mankind Divided looks like its just another bland "you have guns and also special powers" action/shooter with a hamfisted "it's a conspiracy!" plotline tacked on.

HR was good enough, I want to think this game will be at least on the same level. But the constant marketing is not a good sign

That trailer in particular, see how they're advertising a heavy stealth / lore game? Dont get your hopes too high

I want Mankind Divided to be good, but the hype worries me too. I'll probably watch someone else play it before I make a decision.

As long as I feel immersed in a cyberpunk world and the stealth is fun I will enjoy it.

Plus now that denuvo is cracked I actually have a chance of playing it.

I thought the reviews coming in aren't really stellar, which kind of hints at how terrible it is

That may very well be the most AAA trailer I've ever seen in my life, and to make matters worse it's complete with about 10 seconds of gameplay maybe.

God, that was embarrassing to watch.

There will probably be even more obvious defined paths through than HR and likely an even more obvious plot. I honestly don't feel it needed to be a series.

DX:MD seems to have pretty lame ending. It literally does that fucking ending where the bad guys are sitting on a table and say "everything is going as planned, muahahaha" *cut to black*.

Waiting on that inevitable Third game of Adam Jensen's adventure where the Illumnati finally gets rid of him and all references of him in history while he finds out about his clone sons ala Big Boss and tries to find a way to make them know the truth.

Maybe they'll try to make it so that Adam is related to JC in some way.

Wasn't that already the case in HR? His magically dysfunctional cells were key to nano-augs or something.

It was in the ending, they talk about using Adam's unique genetic makeup to make the perfect Nano-augmented individuals, Paul and JC, by that bitch Meagan Reed.

Ah, thanks for reminding how Jensen got cucked by a dickless robot man.

Oh dear, I should have paid more attention at the end of HR then.

Didn't he become a dickless robot man?

HR was alright, the beginning was really good and then it dropped drastically writing wise

You had this cool shit in detroit like figuring out Sarif amputated your healthy limbs, Jensen's home with the smashed mirror and that friend who put down their dog

At the end it became a few rich people fucking around with some JRPG final boss that is powered by some random women and zombies, pure shit

Gameplay was good though

Not really, his reproductive organs are fine if the comics are to believed.

Now, the Jew on the other hand.

Why?
HR was pretty mediocre

Yeah, but those comics sucked dick.

Think the devs are saying they're canon, now the Children's Crusade comic ones are pretty much shit, comic book tie-ins are always shit anyways.

She has metal boobs. Does she have guns in there?

have you ever gotten punched in the boob user

shit hurts

So she has augmented tits?

DXHR played like fucking garbage anyways.

augmentits

That was horrifying, also augmented ethnicity.

Denuvo might still take a long time to be cracked. Hopefully not long.

Mongrels might be the future, but they sure are disgusting even when embellished artwork.

Maybe if you like to watch movies and be pointed to the nearest yellow blinking ventilation shaft.
The gameplay was a couple steps backwards compared to the first one.

I detest the left one more, dyke women are inhuman levels of disgusting

My biggest fear is that looking at some early gameplay that it would play more like Crysis 2 compared to the original or even Human Revolution. I just hope that was just me looking for things to hate instead of the proper game.

Gets me every time.

user…

Shirley you can't be serious. It was like 10 guys and a robot. I passed that easy on a no kill run. What the fuck casuals?

No, it looks like shit and the fact that they've shown boring grey/yellow corridor after boring grey/yellow corridor instead of a big sandbox which has around one vid makes me think that the game will be garbage, that and most mechanics/systems look the same with barely anything added to them from the previous game.
Theres better animations, textures and glossier graphics.

Looks boring as fuck and the first barely held my attention as it was average at best.

Plentu of fags here have been hyping this shit even though its SE and an AAA triple which should automatically mean its shit.