THE "ALT-LEFT" MEME IS A KIKE PSYOP. DO NOT USE IT

THE "ALT-LEFT" MEME IS A KIKE PSYOP. DO NOT USE IT

I'm seeing a lot of people, most likely retarded newfags, recently try and push the "alt-left" meme after Trump's Charlottesville speech, thinking that it's somehow a fantastic verbal weapon against the left as a "D&C" tactic. I'm making this thread to tell you why that's completely wrong and why using the "alt-left" label is playing right into the kikes' grubby, ratty hands.

To start, the "alt-left" meme is obviously based off of the media-created "alt-right" label. By using it, we are providing legitimacy to the label that they gave us. The "alt-right" is a label which Holla Forums has rejected from the start for being an obvious attempt at lumping all dissent together as an identifiable "fringe" group, so why the fuck should we give it credence by using the "alt-left". These terms are tailor-made for fence-sitting normalfag "moderates" who do not want to pick a side, but nonetheless want to signal how enlightened they are by rejecting "both the alt-left and alt-right". There is nothing for us gain from this except getting pushed to the fringe even further.

Furthermore, and most importantly, THE "ALT-LEFT" LABEL IMPLIES THAT ONLY VIOLENT "FRINGE" ELEMENTS OF AN OTHERWISE "RESPECTABLE" LEFT-WING ARE TO BLAME. This plays RIGHT into the kikes' ploy by providing a cover for the "intellectual" class of leftists who still want the exact same things (white genocide, immigration, degeneracy, the destruction of the west, etc.), but act subversively instead of violently to achieve these goals. The violent segments are the foot-soldiers or shock-troops of the non-violent "intellectuals", but they are ALL to blame and ALL deserve a fucking bullet. Trying to compartmentalize and distinguish between the "regular left" and the "alt-left" is like a cuckold trying to distinguish between "radical Muslims" and "moderate Muslims" and saying "moderate Muslims are okay". All groups are part of the problem. What you all have to realize is that there is nothing "alt" about the supposed "alt-left". It's the exact same left as it always has been, using the exact same methods and having the exact same goals. This term implies that the current establishment is absolved of any responsibility, when in reality the entire structure from the top to the bottom is directly involved in the hostile takeover and destruction of America (and Western Civilization as a whole)

So I repeat - STOP using the kiked "alt-left" term. It does nothing good for us and lots of good for our enemy. It provides the leftist establishment to absolve itself of any responsibility and pretend like only the "fringe" left is to blame for violence. It also allows fence-sitting moderates to stay exactly where they are and feel intellectual and smug by denouncing "both the alt-left and alt-right", as I already said.

CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE - COMMUNIST TRAITORS, ANTI-WHITE SCUM, MARXIST AGITATORS, AND LEFTIST BASTARDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow
mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-alt-lefts-radical-agenda
youtu.be/1LHlSsSLCAg
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1989546.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eQIOZN_JO2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DON'T CALL THEM NEW NAMES GOY

ONLY WE CAN DO THAT

This.

First posts shill posts, as usual.

I prefer to call them antifa. Some lefty normies get irked when you call them that.

you have to go back, alt-left terrorist >>>/alt-left/

This works too. Antifa at

Wew. The kikes are as desperate as ever to push their new psyop. I haven't seen them this aggressive with their shilling since the election.

Nice try, alt-left.

Use "alt-left" and "commie/marxist/antifa" interchangeably. The key is to link all this behavior to communism, which is what it is, then link that to Frankfurt School and judaism.

Nicely put. The label of "alt" left or right is just meant to distract. Look at what each side advocates instead of arguing about what to call them.

I agree with you

Antifa at least an already established label with historical connotations.

Keep trying, yid. You're not convincing anyone. Everyone can tell you're a shill based on your canned, one-liner replies

No. The "alt-left" implies it's "alternative" to something. That "something" is the establishment leftism, which is still just as anti-white as antifa. This label provides a cover for the establishment

This. The left uses 'altright' and 'neonazi' interchangeably, and calls obvious skinheads neonazis while calling normal guys in MAGA hats altright. If they called everyone wearing a MAGA hat a nazi, they'd look stupid, so they link the terms, and then use the lighter version that means the same thing as the harder version.

You mad, alt-left?

do you shills think you're going to gain approval by posting anime images now? Sorry, but you're sitll not convincing anyone. You shills always use the same worn-out techniques. It's so easy to spot you now.

Bump for truth.

But what you don't understand is the left has the power of the entire media on their side, which has the power to shape the minds of the general public and make them react a certain way to a particular buzzword. While they may have equating "alt-right" to neonazi, they will spin "alt-left" as a "violent fringe" and maintain zero responsibility for themselves.

Fucked up the order
alt-left -> cultural marxist -> frankfurt school -> marxist/communist -> jew

I know you can see the writing on the wall, alt-left. Your terror is justified.

Hi OP

nice try alt-left

You can't even smug correctly. Get out, shill-nigger

Don't think of it as a replacement. Think of it as an addition to your arsenal.

You really are desperate to SHUT IT DOWN, aren't you? Even your anime images don't have filenames. Your handler should fire you for shitty shilling.

There I fixed it for you. OP posts shill posts
gets defended by himself,
as usual.

Someone upload the webm of Trump saying the alt-right doesn't exist imo.

Yeah, no.

I've already sent several leftist cucks into defensive gibbering stupors by accusing them of being anti-white Alt-Left communists. "Are you an alt-left extremist?" Responses range from pure assblasted rage to actually denouncing groups like Antifa.

The term Alt-Left has also been an effective tool for communicating to normies that all the disparate commie agitator groups such as BLM and Antifa are actually part of the same Marxist problem.

This doesn't always work well when talking to normies in my experience. They always ask what that means and when I say it's short of "anti-fascim" and that they're communists, their brains short circuit a bit because everyone has been programmed to think that fascism is evil (thus anti-fascism must be good).

This is the proper way to use the Alt-Left meme. It's a tool for educating normies as well as a psychological bludgeon to wield against the left.

Shut the fuck up kike. Go back to the /alt-left/ shithole from whence you came.

Go back to Holla Forums you anti-white Alt-Left communist cuck.

stupid shill be gone
pic related
white house themselves are telling us to use the alt-left meme
stupid shills get fucked

It's good to discuss it though, we haven't really done much to talk about using this meme outside of getting the signal from Trump.

The problem with alt-left is you're saying the moderate liberal girls who just are indoctrinated are the same as some faggot commie.

Now if you don't care about that, then care about normalfag whites.

Anyway, alt-left is a way to avoid saying Jews unless you can say alt-left and altright are Jews.

But if Jews are alt-left and jews are "cuckservative", then you have the criss-cross grid the Jews want you to have where the left allies with Jews to not be alt-left and the right allies with Jews to not be alt-right

we only need to stop the alt-right label from being out on us by normalfags

if you aren't trying to prevent that, then you're going to have to deal with the new kike paradigm I mentioned.

One way to make sure that you aren't given the label is to get rid of the stigma of "nazi", which you do by forcing the altkike to choose between being a nazi or being "left"

this will cause a split in politics and it is now because the kikes have activated their kvetch buttons in massive force.

a lot of resentful whites but resentful is still complacent.

I still don't know what this means, it could mean we lost or it could mean we're dead or we won.

instead of altleft being a killshot, the kikes will be downplaying it and also the altright label, in exchange for keeping "nazi" a potent triggerword

out of the milquetoast status of the "alt" divisions, will arise some gross homosexual miscegenated monstrosity.

You don't get it. What Trump did was a masterstroke and absolutely saved our asses, think very hard about (((who))) was using the 'alt-right' name and why.

The reality is that no matter what we did, the media was GOING to call us by that from the very start, that was the point. But, if 'Alt-left' takes hold then they're completely and utterly fucked; every time they try to say the alt-right are big bad terrorists they're also tarring their own agitators by the same brush, the average normalfag is just going to hear 'alt = terrorist'. It bars them from using that one against us. This is how you kill the alt-right tag, Trump knows what he's doing here.

wew

What pathetic attempt at consensus cracking, OP. As expected of the alt-left.

Does anyone have the fucking video of trump saying the alt-right doesn't exist?

I believe OP's point is that the left as a whole are the agitators. Calling some of them "alt left" takes the heat of off "normal" leftists.

ITT trumpniggers and kampfy is nervous so posting his anime pics

I've seen a few threads up about it, but yeah no real gameplan yet. I think we just need good memes with the alt-left branding on there. They will get spread and so will the name.

It's a minor miracle, Praise Kek.

explain how my OP is shilling, yid.

And right here you have strengthened my argument, you fucking retard. You're proving my point that the "alt-left" is seen as just a violent fringe element. What fucking good does a leftist "dencouncing" something that doesn't exist do? They're still left-wing cancer that deserves a bullet. All of the left is a problem, not just the "alt-left extremists". I couldn't give a shit whether they denounce it or not, because as far as I'm concerned, they're all the same shit.

It ain't gonna fly, my dude.

Before Anons and shills alike start raping OP's faggot mouth for his post, think about the term "Alt-Left". Its polarizing, its drawing lines between both "sides" who are already highly divided. Both Alt Left and Right are Psyops terms that were created to highlight a fringe group of people the kikes want to pit against each other to further their own control. Case in point, they needed a new "enemy" because the traditional boomer-neocon-conservative image from the Bush/Regan era isn't cutting it anymore. They aren't inflammatory or scary to a liberal college cuck nowadays. People like Mittens, Bush, etc are too lax and sedentary, they don't throw out buzzwords Libshits are used to, consume and learn to hate. They don't cause a stir with every tweet and press conference and certainty don't have a boisterous and inflammatory attitude like Trump. So the Kikes HAD to make an adversary that could represent these characteristics and scapegoat them for all of the nation's problems.

Before and during the election, do any of you remember when the term "Alt Right" first started popping up in the MSM? It was obvious that that shit was a new angle the kikes were using to D&C, scapegoat and eventually subvert a movement they created because they always have to have a nose in whatever they fucking do. The entire "Alt" bullshit worked perfectly for them, just look at Charlottesville and Berkeley, Their main villain has an army of "bad guys" they can use to justify Antifa's terrorist activities while also condemning them by saying

We've seen this shit with Islam,

so in conclusion, the term Alt Left is a way for Kikes the entirety of liberal commies or just the whole left to scapegoat their own activities and blame it on a "small group of extremists" rather than taking the fall like the Alt Right did spectacular for literally ANYTHING they do.

I fucking hate this shit, its like watching a car crash in slow motion and you're just fucking waiting for it to finally end already. apologies for reddit spacing and text walls

No it doesn't, because now we just call ALL of the Alt-Left, the same way they call anyone who isn't a cuckservative Alt-Right. It puts them on the defensive.

Halle(You)jah

(((OP))) understands it perfectly. That's why he's kvetching up a storm. He knows the entire left will be enveloped by the alt-left meme. He's afraid, as he should be.

wew

kek

Cute

you are on a power trip bitch.

THREAD COMPLETE

I definitely see your point OP, but I think that the overton window shifts little by little. First it's the "altleft" then its the left on another day. If we are afraid to use the altleft label in fear of legitimizing the other left, then we risk not shifting the overton window at all.

THIS

INTERNALIZE THIS, THREAD

To the people saying 'alt-left' doesn't exist.
No shit, but now it does, and we get to decide who it is.

Okay, now I'm in the position to call it: They will orchestrate a fake-and-real massacre and go straight for the throat.

fuck off alt left

This, alt-left is a bait term. Once you invest in it, the kikes take all of it away.

See you in the future, user. Our place is with the men in the future who explore the stars.

I'm not the one using multiple IP's so I can agree with myself, alt-left-kun

But user, the (((Left))) can't afford to disavow any of those factions. BLM, Antifa, LBTFQORIFE, whatever. It would be suicide. We've got them cornered.

??

Why do we even need the alt-left label in the first place? Why can't we just call them left-wing and equate that with everything bad. We don't need to make up an obscure and fringe label that our enemies can use against us.

I understand and reject that point too. One thing Trump has never done is attack the voting public as a whole, he would never ever do that. He is right that 'basket of deplorables' was one of Cunton's biggest political blunders. BUT, if he can peel away a very small subsection (in people's minds) he can separate that off and attack only that.

Also this, relabel and marginalize them.

I should add that about half of the democrat base actually wants to keep the Confederate monuments around. Trump is dividing them against each other cleanly down the middle with what he did Tuesday. If we can get less-crazy left-leaning normalfags to target the 'Alt-left' then we win. Normalfags don't have any opinions of their own, don't forget, they can in fact still be molded. Read this image, then read it again.

Wrong

It triggers them immensely and that's funny, of course we should use it.

alt-left is a term for the alt-right to use, not for us. the shills came in full force a day ago saying how we owe trump or some shit for him using that term and how "OMG these guys are literal nazis" and basically equivocating us with the alt-right

Because we need to sway partisans

Sad!

Fuck off alt-left faggot

Think of alt-left as the garbage bin catch-all term for marxists, commies, antifa etc, kikes of all stripes, but use it as a wedge to get to the proper terms. Don't rely on it entirely, just as an opening salvo.

You can't NAXALT without denouncing.
BLM doesn't like being denounced by rich white liberals.

DENIED

Read the post kiddo, Liberals disavow Islamic terror every time it happens, yet they never say it was Islamic terror, Just
The same will fucking happen with this new term, just watch. "The Alt Left isn't REAL Leftism! stop being racist goy"

Begone kike.

You're not thinking long-term or strategic. I've explained why the term is a bad idea strategically - it gives the "intellectual" and establishment left a cover to hide behind while directing all criticism to their irrelevant foot-soldiers.

THE STREET-THUGS ARE NOT OUR PRIMARY ENEMY. OUR ENEMY IS THE "INTELLECTUAL" SUBVERSIVES IN THE SEATS OF POWER

And how exactly does this term do that?

Fuck off kike.

Wrong. After the libtard tries to distance their self from the Alt-Left label, you simply reply "No, that's Alt-Left rhetoric, you are definitely an Alt-Left communist".

Antifa doesn't exist? kek, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You are a gibbering mess you Alt-Left communist faggot.

This.

This ride never ends, Alt-Left cuck. Expect your mother to dock your tendies rations once she gets wind that you're dabbling in extremist Alt-Left political circles.

Which is why you don't use it long-term. It's a disposable weapon of the moment.

What's next? The "homophobes" are all secret homosexuals?

Seems kind of excessive to make a big thread about it. The way I see it, alt-right was just a retarded catch-all normies use to describe what Clinton needed to attack to win the election. Alt-left is just its retarded twin brother. I'll still call them Commies or leftists, alt-left just sounds kind of gay and "new-age".

SAY IT WITH ME:
ALT
LEFT

Most of them aren't, most of them do whatever Talmudvision tells them to. They care about the monuments being rayciss because that's what the idiot box told them to think. They can be swayed. To do so you need to give them permission to do it, by giving them the excuse that the communists are something extreme to be fought and disowned. Of course when they do that the Alt-left will turn on the moderates and push them even further to the right.

Hello again OP

This at the very very very very most.

this too

KYS Alt-Left. Worst shilling attempt ever.

Yes, by boxing up the fringe left elements into the term Alt-Left, any stragglers on that side will be forced to move to the right in order to separate from them.

Absolutely. The key is that the media is going to latch on to the "alt-left" label, and that's where you step in and say "hey wait, you know that they're all extremist kikes and commies, right? There are no factions, they won't disavow each other. They're all cultural marxist frankfurt school commie jews, down to the individual. Let me tell you about the jews."

And? what good does that do? They're still leftist and they're still our enemy, even if they denounce the made-up term you created. This doesn't stop the establishment from deciding how that term is used broadly.

We have fucking IDs here you retarded shill, use your eyes, or does your employer not cover the optometrist bill?

The alt-left doesn't exist.

And give up an amazing linguistic kill shot?

If it was a kike psyop, it has failed and been turned on them.

except who controls the teem alt-left ?

Spencer controls alt-right

OP, the term "alt-left" is much more damaging than you think.
It minimizes alt-right and tries to promote horshoe theory.
Saying "alt-left" and "alt-right" means that they are both violent outbursts of their respected party lines of right-left 2 party system.

It's basically Trumps idea of trying to stabilize the situation because alt-right gained a lot of popularity due to constant antifa and anarchist attacks (which made alt-right grow).

Kikes will obviously push this term since they want to dismiss alt-right in any capacity, and they will succeed in that by equating alt-right with this violent leftists and try to restore their monopolized 2 party system.

I think this MIGHT be a 4 dimensional chess move type of trick, where alt-right is given validity through this/stabilizing the situation and even giving them a calm and non-violent platform in future (which will help them gain popularity and influence), but I don't really know.

I guess the time will see, it isn't really a dire situation to intervene so there is no need to be hysterical like OP.

You seem pretty frustrated

Is everybody in the alt-left always this frustrated?

Yeah they do, antifa is part of them.

controls the term*

trump does

By "move to the right" you mean "stay white-hating centrists that denounce "both sidess", right?

I don't know, shill. You and your kike friends created the term as a psyop, so you should be able to tell me everything about it.

Real Natsocs know the names of all their smugs. You are an inferior pretender, begone kike.

I'm not trying to shit on your positivity parade user, but it's clear to me you've hardly or never argued with people who call themselves leftist. Moderates or centrists can be swayed, because in general they are too uninformed to make a good decision. Leftists however imitate ostriches when you try to make a factual argument. They bury their heads in the sand and cry whatever buzzword they feel will offend you the most. Leftists are people who will never accept facts if their feelings are hurt by them, and trying to sway them is a waste of your time.

the left is a fucking kike op you stupid nigger.

The left does not reject commies, and they are using weimar era commie imagery that was also found in germany at the time. They're inherently using foreign ideology on american soil. They're fucking traitors.

If you scream marxist scum then people will roll their eyes on you, you can just say the left doubles down and doesn't outright reject foreign values which makes them unamerican.

Sorry OP, I forgot I'm supposed to be tricked by your multiple IPs. I'll remember next time

Spencer is controlled op, so now its just going to be a pissing match between these two fake retarded groups and the only thing that will change is Niggers/kikes/and libtards getting ballsier while making the right look like cucks, as long as Spencer still exists.

see

This user gets it.

Their options are limited though, because to acknowledge it as a valid term, results in them acknowledging Trump's statements. It gives Trump political leverage to toy with it. Last time I checked, they'd rather avoid giving Trump any satisfaction even if it hurts their propaganda efforts.

You may be a shill, but at least you have good taste.

They can and will be swayed by feelings if they think that most people are on or leaning towards our side, i.e. if they think they're being out-grouped. That's why it's important to segretavistock the Alt-left - being a part of it needs to mean being isolated and out-grouped. Then the average democrap voter will feel the need to distance themselves, though they won't consciously understand why.

The same good it does triggering you by calling you out as an Alt-Left commie shill: It's hilarious. Also this:

How new are you faggot?

That's exactly the kind of thing an anti-white Alt-Left communist would say. Typical Alt-Left rhetoric.

Nice try Alt-Left shill.

But (((OP))), if the kikes created the alt-left meme then why are you so buttblasted over your own psyop?

Again, it's plainly obvious you've never tried to sway a leftist. Go ahead and try it in real life. Even if you are the clear victor in the argument you'll have, it won't matter the next day. They will forget you've won, and continue spouting buzzwords like the previous day

The term "alt-right" was coined so establishment kikes could use it as a bludgeon against the mainstream right.

sadly nowadays any shill can go and download 3 gigs worth of smugs without any scraping, screenshots, or painfully saving each and everything in a dump thread or any effort at all
sage for off topic

Is this truly the limit of the Alt-Left's ability to banter? Absolutely pathetic. KYS.

A point that should be made towards the anons worried that it will cause people to think the left is blameless:

Alt-right doesn't mean alternative right anymore. Leftists see 'altright' as the end-game or logical conclusion of cuckservatism. They think Mitt Romney is secretly a nazi.
This is possibly why the term pisses them off so much. By labelling them as 'alt-left', you're basically saying they're the end goal of all leftism. You're lumping them in together subconsciously.

You're not listening. I'm not saying to try and reason with them, that won't work, the only way to sway them is to out-group them, and that's exactly what Trump is trying to do.

Try as you might, Torshitter, but your meme isn't going to catch on.
see

Ignoring the obvious yid, please tell me why using this non organic and clearly pushed term is a good idea in any respect.

whether or not it's a good idea, trump made it a thing and he's going to look weaker now for not having explicitly supported nazis who believe "duke power Co" supreme court case must be overturned along with all affirmative action policies.

people aren't going to move far right with the label, they're going to move center.

welp, that settles it. I'm never calling it the alt-left again

Why is the alt-left so stupid?

Truly this is the decline of imageboards.

You realize the right already outgroups the left, right? Trump won the election by a landslide. Most people who are actual citizens recognize that Trump is right and that the left is idiotic. Yet, groups like antifa are still around and being funded despite being out-grouped, as you put it.

This is true, however I'll remind you that the center is still just as anti-white - they're just less verbal and aggressive about it. A moderate will always side with the left over the far-right any day.

Keep projecting your id hopping, shill-kun

I have thought about that actually, but this whole thing just seems fishy as fuck and with the amount of shills in thread, somethings up. Meme responsibly user.

Is that so, Alt-Left faggot? We're already pumping out the memes:

You've already lost, Holla Forums. Go home now before the rest of your IPs are banned.

How about you KYS?

The media gives them the impression that this isn't the case, which is the only reason they still offer any loyalty to the left's leaders. Trump has handed us the perfect way to break that conditioning on a silver platter.

They have to move to the center before they can move to the right.

TORniggers need to leave

The media maintains the perception that the democommies are still the dominant group through sheer volume.
The alt-left moniker dispels that unless the media does all-in defending the alt-left as well, which it can't do because it would mean they openly endorse the law breaking and violence that they normally handwave away.

hivemind

that is/was my point.

You're not from around here, are you?

And so the truth is revealed.

wew

I see the "alt-left" term more as a temporary agitator: To allow for a more redpill term to supplant it once people realize all the left is "alt-left" and the term is eventually considered bullshit.

Leave goon.

And thats where we disagree. This new label is only going to allow the left to distance themselves from groups like antifa by calling them "extremists" while the big wigs sit back and continue funding and playing both sides

Better type faster next time m80 or I'll point-snipe you again.

Ctrl-left would be better.
More true.

Then the moderates get lumped in with the alt-left. Then the centrists. They'll all be hung from the same tree.

This is why OP is scared shitless

Basically this.

I can tell you from both IRL experience and usage on FB that the the term "alt-left" is something anti-white leftists have no counter against. All they can do is deny or try to argue semantics, but as long as you dog on them with the term, they can't fight back against.

Remember that the term is not meant to be permanent. Its main use is as a counterpart to the "alt-right". Its a very useful frame shift tool.

Holla Forums /a/ is a pretty dead board, champ

By just using "left-wing" they're already lumped altogether. My point is they ALL deserve to to be hung from a fucking tree. I'm scared that the alt-left term will DELAY this from happening. Fuck off you can't read.

Already made my arguments earlier in the thread you lazy kike. KYS.

what are you talking about? what power do you have to outmaneuver the MSM at labeling people? you must have 100% confidence in Trump.

unfortunately that's our situation, we have to either serve trump or risk a cold death

>The >>>/4cuck/ faggots are this triggered by real NS
Wew you retards are a fucking >>>/plebbit/ tier cancer.

They've been getting their asses kicked by the internet for a while now.

OP you need to stop.

I can think of one reason; it actually has a chance of killing the "leftists are the real fascists" idiocy once and for all. "Alt-left" is a good tavistockway, particularly to ween Rush O'Hannity and the like off of the fascist bullshit. We need to start using the terms, Antifa, Bolshevik, Khymer Rouge and communist interchangeably. That is something normalfags can get their mind around.

>The >>>/4cuck/ faggot is so triggered that he can't even post correctly
Wew lad.

the only label we won was SJW and that was a while ago with gg. the other label more recently was Spencers making the altright. we can label individuals easily but not groups like the MSM or a government employee can

Stay triggered, alt-left. Isn't it beautiful? The kikes escalated the alt-right meme until the only way not to be alt-right was to be a leftist. But now we get to escalate the alt-left meme until the only way not to be alt-left is to be a fascist. Your fear is palpable and delicious

"ALT-LEFT"
ALT-LEFT
_ALT-LEFT_
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
(((ALT-LEFT)))

And most important is the slow blending. Making sure to show the incredible parallels and similarities that the "alt-left" and the (((real left))) have.
And holding legislators to the same rules and make them disavow the alt-left.

Seems like a waste of time, when you could just point out how the left is wrong.

CTRL LEFT

that is shallow and treating the label way too seriously. do you think trump will ever bring up "altleft" again? who is going to manage it and give it authority and define it? because the last time we made a label was gg and it was a hell of a fight. then Spencer just fucking swoops in and ruins us by declaring the movement with a label, against us

lol

Trump did all the heavy lifting. He loaded our bazookas, now all we do is point at things we want to die.

Your thoughts have some merit. We stray from truth and put labels on them, that do not reflect the complete truth. Even Hitler warned in his book, specifically the chapter concerning propaganda, from creating too many enemies at once, for your efforts split and weaken the impact it will have on the followers.

BUT

In this specific situation, this is the tool with which we could break their entire side.
You are worried that elements will absolve themselfes from blame by claiming "ooh we are moderate leftie flower loving hippies!"? Well guess what, we will still call them alt-lefts, and blame them for violence like stupid fucking autists. Does it dawn on you now, what this means?

I'll write it out: WE GET TO BE THE JEWS!
The only thing that shields leftists from self-reflection is their precious high moral ground, they will destroy monuments in the name of peace, and commit the most heinous of crimes because they think they do it for the greater good. But the association with alt, grouping them into a specific group of chimping violent extremists, shakes up this exact fundament, their sole enabler of their existance. And once we get the term established, they will face the exact same thing that all who share our mindset had to deal with for the last 100+ years, we will craft our own version of bigot and racist and throw it at their stupid faces all day, the difference being that it will hurt them one quadrillion more times than us, as their entire justification for being degenerates is tied to their precious moral ground, and they will squirm like rats to denounce their ideology more and more, until in their absolute helplessness, they will break down and either see the insanity of their doing, or go completely postal. The possibilities that emerge from there are endless, the true D&C has just begun, it is now on us to do the legwork by confronting them with it and figure out into which avenues we can push them with this new found POWER.

see

The leftist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him an Antifa, neo-Marxist, libtard, commie, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him alt-left and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I have been out-memed.”

THIS

There is no point making a new label, then trying to lump all of the left under that label, when A LABEL ALREADY EXISTS - "left-wing"/"leftie"

And yet "left-wing" doesn't trigger you while alt-left triggers you harder than when your wife fucks Tyrone without letting you prep him first

Alt-left is the meme you fear

Which is why you out-group them, you alt-left commie kike faggot. You have no power here.

If facts mattered against leftists they would have been defeated centuries ago. Leftists win because they are well organized and understand persuasion. They don't call you names because they're dumb, they call you names because it works.

lel

see

You don't actually want this to happen.
This is called dilution. If you do this, you'll kill the term. Much like the left calling everyone they disagree with an -ist of some sort or a nazi. These terms have lost a large amount of memetic power due to overuse. If everyone is a racist, nobody is a racist. Use the term "alt-left" to refer to explicitly anti-white policies and people. Don't try and lump centrists in just yet. We need the left to fracture first.

That's was the problem prior to the creation of the term "alt-left". We DON'T want moderates to be able to cover for commies and commies to masquerade as moderates or centrists. We need to marginalize the extreme left just like the media does to the extreme right.

The MSM doesn't hold that power anymore. Its only advantage is its infrastructure. The "narrative" portion of the equation has controlled by social media/the internet for several years now.

Does not have the memetic power of the POTUS coining a new term. Give it up.

Too late faggot, it has been ordained by the God Emperor. Say it with me:

ALT
LEFT

The real reason why they hate "alt-left" name is because Trump coined it. And they hate when Trump defines the name for their movement. It will now make them butthurt forever.

by legitimizing alt-left you legitimize the context it was made in, wherein nazis were declared "bad".

if you think the kikes won't fully cash in on this, when you invest in alt-left, you are naive

Alt-left clearly is rustling everybody's jimmies.

what's happening with all those services cracking down now on "nazi" sites? you'd have a point if we actually had a stronghold online

Kek, well said.

Yeah, but they have the power over the distribution of information, meaning they control what does and doesn't get classified as "alt-left". They will use this newly-created term to compartmentalize the violent fringes of their side (their shock-troops), while maintaining an air of innocence. They won't have changed their goals or methods at all, but they won't be lumped together with their own shocktroops. This is why the "alt-left" meme is dangerous to us.

This is where you're wrong, user. They like to make you think it has something to do with the "greater good" when in fact their motivations stem from a pure hatred of the white race and our civilisation. There is nothing moral about their motivations. Do not make this mistake. Also, we don't have the luxury of time to infiltrate the institutions and do what the left has done. We do not have the demographic strength to wait any longer.

Cant disagree with these, the term is generating butthurt at an alarming rate. On both sides.

Perhaps Trump just wanted to troll everyone?

The left don't realize they're an out-grouped minority because of media perception.
Alt-left morons, everyone.

Explaining to OP that the alt-left meme is a devastating weapon against the jews isn't going to change his mind fam. He hates the alt-left meme 'because he's a jew and he knows how badly it's already fucking him.

Oh shit are you saying that people will hate Nazis if we do this? Good thing most people love Nazis and you caught this error in time.

Don't you ever get tired of lying to yourself and making shit up?

Fuck off.

Maybe because it's a shitty term that's good for no one except smug, smarmy "moderates" who love to signal how they're "neither left nor right"?

That's proving my point. The legacy media no longer controls the narrative so their calling their friends in the IT sector to shut it down. This is already starting to backfire however. All we need is a place to meet and conduct ops. It doesn't need to be on the clearnet.

Some FBI/ CIA informant will, they always do.

Isn't that their preferred pronoun? Wouldn't want to get arrested for not calling them what they are.
You kikes never know when to leave well enough alone

They already do this, but like I said earlier in the thread, alt-right doesn't mean alternative anymore. It means extreme. Calling some communist faggot 'alt-left' is implying, in everyone's mind, that the end goal of leftism is communist faggots bricking wrongthinkers in the streets.

Yep. But you conveniently ignored the main point. Out-grouping the left has done nothing thus far. They are still using groups like antifa and funding them.

nice.

Fucking capped

You mean instead of pretending their violent fringes don't exist at all? You just proved my point, it puts them on the defensive.

ANTI-WHITE ALT-LEFT COMMUNISTS

Because they're under the delusion that they're no out-grouped, the delusion which is shattered by calling them "alt-left"
Alt-left idiots, everyone.

alt-left is fine if you can distance yourself from being labeled alt-right as a national socialist

Except it's explained step by step in this thread, you alt-left parasite.

The correct therm is "Black Supremacists" though.

How has that shattered the delusion?

do you have that power to not be considered altright as a n.s.? if no, then altleft is a bad meme.

NO, BY SHOWING THAT ALL ASPECTS OF THE LEFT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE VIOLENCE, NOT JUST THE "FRINGES"

COMMUNIST TRAITORS, ANTI-WHITE SCUM, MARXIST AGITATORS, AND LEFTIST BASTARDS

You're a fucking idiot.

"Alt right" is a blanket statement for anything outside of what the left can encapsulate the right into and get away with. They're limiting political speech by associating those who stray away from mainstream shit with "Nazi white supremacists," which immediately withers their legitimacy among Normies. The "alt-left" is simply applying the same strategy back at the left, taking advantage of the legitimized use of the concept of a "fringe" group. We can constraint their political speech by legitimizing the term, and calling anyone who strays from right wing lite "alt left," associating them with violent communists.

this

Because they aren't actually outgrouped. When was the last time somebody got fired for being a communist?

Just because you can redtext, doesn't mean you should.

Pretty sure Holla Forums was word filtered on here to /alt-left/. Testing to see if that's still the case.

see

So you have the thesis (alt-right), the antitheses (alt-left), and when combined, you get the synthesis (status-quo establishment politics controlled by the kikes, as per usual)

Sounds like typical jewish tricks to me. It even follows the marxist model.

Normalfags hate looking bad, by using the label "alt-left" you make them afraid of it the same as alt right, and they will distance themselves from it, and its commie tendancies. Op is a marxists shill who wants us to refuse weapons that d&c the left.

The leftist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him an Antifa, neo-Marxist, libtard, commie, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him alt-left and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I have been out-memed.”

Explains the state of the board

This is what it looks like when you let your emotions get the better of you and have knee-jerk reactions like some sort of teenage girl. On the off-chance you are a legit Holla Forumsack and not a triggered shill you need to examine your life and take real steps to cut out xenoestrogens.

That doesn't address my point. People don't get fired for being communists.

How are they out grouped if they are openly supported by a major political party?

I wouldn't know. You're alt-left so that's your forté

The God Emperor has forever branded you alt-left and there's nothing you can do about it hahahahahahahahaha

lel

did you not see? EVERY major party

Nah, stay nervous. Watch this.

alt-left

The trick is to call all Democrats alt-left (since they pretty much are, anyway), not just anti-fa, but all of them. We are going to meme standard Democrat positions to be labelled as alt-left.

Literally no downside.

OP is right. The idea is that the "ALT-LEFT" is some fringe group doesn't doesn't represent the "left". It does.

Don't let them try to say otherwise. They're all "left".

Well you see little jimmy, there are two major political parties in the US. The one funding antifa is the democrats, AKA the left. The democratic left lost the most recent presidential election to the republicans AKA the right. More US citizens and the electoral college voted for the republican candidate over the democratic one. This means that the republicans effectively OUT-GROUPED the democrats.

I hope that explains everything little jimmy. Now go to bed.

Alt-left is another term for anti-white in this context. This is a binary choice. You can't synthesize "anti-white" and "pro-white". Its one or the other.

here

how are you going to call out the cuckservatives for supporting communists if you're using "altleft"?

you'll be laughed at if you call Romney "altleft"

Nice ID, OP

This thread is filled with TOR niggers and shills

be advised and trust nothing, use your fucking heads

Alt-left implies that they are somehow different from any other leftists you fucking retard. The alt-right is condemned by the right. The "alt-left" is actively supported by the left.

They aren't alternative anything when they are directly supported by the mainstream you braindead faggot.

If they are fighting you this hard on it rather that just laughing as you crash and burn, you are on the right track.

Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

t. OP

Not really.
Say he holds views aligned with the alt-left. Call into question his political motives. Does he really have his own agenda, or is he just a puppet? Even normalfags see both parties as pretty much the same.

Make a real argument instead of just posting like a jew would.

Every time the MSM defends antifa they willingly label themselves as alt-left in the eyes of normies. This demonstrates beyond a shadow of a doubt that yes, the mainstream left is full of violent commie supporters.

and now you're left with a massive population of lukewarm leftists who still hate whites and want us wiped out, but pretend to denounce both the "alt-left" and "alt-right". By using the "alt-left" term, you have limit your enemies to only the violent ones while leaving the "moderates" be. They're ALL our enemies.

the "alt-right" was the original kike psyop meant to lump all far-right/pro-white politics into a single buzzword. Now they are pushing alt-left in order to provide a counter-weight to the "alt-right". By having to equally balanced fringe forces balancing on each-other like to pillars, they are able to sit atop it and maintain their establishment political control. It's really not much different from the "democrat" and "republican" dichotomy that has existed for so long

They want to scare normalfags away from both fringes so that they can maintain the status quo and further eradicate western civilisation and the white race

okay then, we're going to become the new left I guess

So just because the dems got beaten in an election, they are now out-grouped? Do you know how out-grouped is being used in this context, or are you too much of an illiterate nigger to understand it?

Every party is the same. Now I don't have to call Romney "alt-left". But I can say he supports the "alt-left". Now, in the mind of the eternal normalfag, which sounds less tinfoil?

Nope, the mainstream left will support antifa, essentially labeling themselves alt-left. We see them doing it now.

Stay mad Moishe.

Ara ara you alt-left types are so sensitive~

They have to support antifa. They've set it up so antifa are just a natural response to a rise of white supremacy. If they oppose antifa, that makes them implicit in white supremacy (to a leftist).

fucking
EXACTLY
The old "neocon Conservative" vs "hippy liberal" shit doesn't get young millennials into a riot anymore, They need to upgrade their shekel machine in order to accommodate the new generation of idiots.

Exactly, and every time they support antifa it confirms that they are just as much as part of the alt-left as their violent commie footsoldiers. Trump has goaded them into self-labeling as violent-commie supporters.

That would be true if the media wasn't running pieces praising antifa. The media is essentially calling themselves "communists". There is a reason the media was not calling themselves communist before, and that was because they wanted to appear moderate. Now they are falling into the trap.

One panel of a two panel meme, 1/10

Disgraceful. You can't even make a real post. Go ahead and give me one more shitpost to report. As if you aren't one of our wonderful volunteers anyway

Basically, tl;dr

Alt-left is the 2017 version of commie.

I find it funny how they view the world around them in completely opposite terms. The right rose because of the left's fuckery.

top lel

OP has called in for alt-left backup!

Didn't even read this. Appears to just be more alt-left drivel.

except they've also been prepping the populace for what to expect with "altleft" term, haven't they? and where are normalfags going going to get their information ? right back with the same people.

if we had an actual platform then it wouldn't be an issue

Stop trying to be an oldfag, you are failing miserably.

Sure thing, alt-left. It'll go about as well for you as trying to stop the alt-left meme

The same place they've been getting it for several years now. Social media. We just need to be able to maintain a net presence, even if its off the clearnet.

this sums up what alt-left is.

Go back to your 4cuck alt-left bunker that is /cuckpol/. Then KYS.

a thirsty horse dies if it's not led to water

OP makes some decent points, but consider alt-left as a smear. Calling someone alt-left suddenly puts them in the company the dregs of society. But conversely I like the term alt-right because it separates us from them and they serve as a convenient proxy to draw fire and serve as scapegoats.

I'm conflicted. I'll probably just stick to using it as a name to annoy lefties

They missed the punch. Trump came out strong labeling antifa in Charlottesville as "alt-left". That's the first significant impression made, and it's already sticking. MSM is forced to play catchup, but they've already fallen into the trap, because as they defend antifa they self-label as violent commie supporters.

I am genuinely insulted by how weak the shilling has gotten here.

and we don't have the IVs and shit the MSM do to to keep their cattle going

Actually it should be used because we are not at war with the left or the right. We are at war with the Jews. Pro-Whites can come from any political background. We should not make current leftists who are pro-White our enemies. Using the term "alt-left" allows leftists who do have racial feelings a way around the wall the Jews would like to set up to keep them trapped in an anti-White mental state.

So I for one will adopt the term and use it instead of my usual "leftist vermin"

In short, I am not anti-leftist per ce. I am anti-Jew. If I can further isolate the anti-White elements of the left, I shall do it in any way I can.

Also, I suspect that is right. The anti-Whites hate being called alt-left as much as they hate being called anti-White. Even more so because it isolates them. So while you might be sincere, it is also possible that you're a Jew or an anti-White shill.

I think it is best to call them Anti-White but alt-left is another effective term to isolate and ridicule them.

I think this thread is a clear example of "alt left" having true fire, if it makes so many kikes kvetch into making up all this nonsense to try and make it go away.

Complete backfire for OP.

If you can't see the blatant shilling in favor of the alt-left term you aren't a fucking Holla Forumsack. I know the kike brigade will come down on me for this but it is something I know in my heart to be true. This meme is an artificial one, it's support on this board sets off every single alarm in my head.

kek, look get a load of this alt-leftie!

Hi OP.

Really makes the almonds rotate.

I think we have enough talent and mass to make things like Zeronet, freenet, i2p, and Tor viable counterparts to the clearnet. The only doubt I have is whether the technology can handle the load.

I dont know if you're a shill or not, but if you're not please be careful with this "alt-left" meme. Let see how far it goes to fuck with the commies first, I still dont trust it.

To be fair, not everyone can see why it's a good label.

Trump is definitely the "Brander-In-Chief". Remember his "linguistic kill-shots" for his opponents in the election? He takes seldom-used terms and apply them to his opponents in a way that sticks in the minds of normies. I think that's what he's doing here, too.

"Whatever you do, don't use a term which seems to explicitly piss off persons of Judaic origin!"

You use the term alt-left to define the people who are stirring up shit and trying to tear the political process itself down and suddenly you start wondering just how many REAL 'left' people there are.

Then you start noticing their buddies who claim to be on the right.

Alt-left came out of nowhere and blindsided the spin doctors. It's fucking beautiful.

I just got in the fucking thread you schizophrenic kike.
I'm laughing at your shitty attempt to spin this in your favor.
The autistic shilling is a clear indicator for a great OP. :^)

SHILL HARDER, (((RABBI)))!

people on the left generalize everyone on the right as being nazis kkk racist ect ect now it's time they take some of their own medicine.

I can only say objectively that using "altleft" gives a massive amount of not only the left's power, but our own power, to Trump

though this neo-maddowposter has to get fucked, there would be better debates without him

Basically what said; I don't think calling libshits "commies" can stick on them as an insult, but alt-left lumps the cunts up with the aut-right, which they perceive as white supreeeeeemists and neo-gnatzis; .

I'm still skeptical of the implications, but I'm trusting Trump for the time being. Also as leftist goons love being called anti-white, because it IS their goal to erase whites.

Nigger faggot shill.
Failed attempt: you are just merely popularizing the term, hence destroying the left CTR that paid you for this post scumbag cocksucker

This is just dreadful. Why are you even on the internet if you can't handle words?

Yes, this exactly. The more the mainstream left supports the alt-left, the more the mainstream left becomes demonstrably pro-commie. Trump has created a situation such that when the mainstream left supports their violent commie footsoldiers, they themselves becomes toxic in the eyes of normies.

This user gets it.

Try not to be so asshurt, OP. It's unbecoming of the alt-left

CHECKED
It's glorious. Watch the kikes kvetch and moan as their "alt" meme is turned against them, the same way we turn "fake news" against them.

TOP KEK! Look at this damage control by the lugenpresse!

==ALT LEFT CONFIRMED FOR HEEB-DISAPPROVED"

keep using Alt-Left and the system will break in half.

Call them terrorists, because that's what they are, you kike loving faggot.

How long before alt-left is labeled an anti-semitic term?

ALT-LEFT
L
T
|
L
E
F
T

No they fucking won't. They will double-down. They ALWAYS double-down. Especially because the term is something Trump supports; they'll fall over themselves to support the alt-left, which normies now associate with violent commies.

Pretty much sums things up

It's not about insulting them. It's insanity to try and insult something that believes what these people believe in the first place. Remember these people are advocating for their own destruction, they get off on being treated like dirt. The point is to make them look distasteful in the eyes of fence-sitters and the word communist already has decades of stigma built around it to do just that, the only problem is we don't have anyone taking that term to their throat. I am also of the opinion that the alt-right term is going to be fizzling out before too much longer, it's already being dropped in favor of just calling everyone nazis all the time instead, so why take up it's counterpoint when it's already being abandoned?

How about I call you alt-left?

By Sunday if I have anything to say about it.

So Holla Forums who will alt-left choose as their leader ?
We need to some psyop operation and pretend to support some to turn it into a fringe.

Oy, they gotta have a day off for shabbat so Monday.

Meme it

Tell me more about how your home IP or credit card is tied to your shitposting you normalfaggot alt-left scum. :^)

The last time I saw this sort of kvetching was when Trump called CNN Fake News and the MSM simultaneously moved to abandon the term.

Guess what: Trump won't let them.

Exactly that. They avoid that term because there are laws against it from the 60s.

Chu? Wu? Quinn? Mollyjew?

Noice.

Yes.

And we all know how much 'fake news' totally doesn't bother them.

This is fucking beautiful. Not only will alt-left divide them in half, it'll chop them in quarters.

They're already imagining the infights they're going to have. No wonder they don't want people slinging 'alt-left' around. Looks like it's torn through their ranks once before.

All this hand-wringing is making the ovens heat faster.

Michael Moore. Think about it.

We need to meme Kamala Harris and Fauxcahontas as Alt-Left leaders - this will totally shut these cunts down for their 2020 ticket.

MEME IT SO, NUMBER ONE!

ALWAYS MEME RESPONSIBLY, GUYS.

use alt-left like the good out cuck days the term cuck did work now its time alt-left to be push.

i hate using my phone at work.

We want Kamala to be the dem candidate for President though. An easy win for Trump.

What the fuck even happened to this post.

That's because you're supposed to be working you lazy shit.

He looks the part.

so I guess the fucking cloudflare ceo is altleft, euh?

Trump gave us a lingistic kill shot that not only dilutes the effectiveness of the term "alt right", it gives us a catch all term for anti white groups. Trump also made the term alt right less taboo now that it's been revealed the left also has their own version of it.

There's no reason not to use it.

I guess Spencer is alt left right

OP is wrong. In a way… At least for us.
I think that the purpose of Trump using the alt left meme is to single out the communist elements in the democrat party and cauterizing the wound.
He will honestly need a semblance of honest and level headed opposition when he is running the country.

Giving the sane democrats a label to isolate these fringe communist elements without using the stale communist meme is quite practical.

It didn´t work during Roosevelts 1st term, it won´t work today either.
Just call them leftist, anti-White scum!

youtube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow

He's all-kike.

checked!
Well memed!

smuggest_animu.png.exe

Not even true, but you seem like one who needs his delusions.

Excellent breakdown

Zuckerberg or who ever the current Google CEO is
Associate the alt-left with corporate censorship and monopolies..

This.

Completely destroying your opposition is bad becouse nobody checks the balances. And Trump wants sane opposition that works with him. USA in not becoming a one party state anytime soon.

A good historical example of following this rule would be France after Napoleon.
Another one where the leader at the round table fucked up is Germany after WW1 since they were forced by Rothschilds.

Best part is that it's pretty much true, and with the recent news about Google firing that engineer it compliments it perfectly.

except MSM says it's grassroots on the ground.

see

It doesn't matter if this is true, because removing antifa from the idea that there is a normal "left" is perfect for appealing to normalfags. Think about it, you talk about commies you get shut down and their eyes glaze over but if you simply say antifa are "alt-left" terrorists then suddenly it all makes perfect sense, then from there you can use that as the stepping stone of pulling apart the entire Charlottesville narrative and demonize their destruction of statues, and paint Antifa as loonies putting them on the defensive. Never go full retard.

If it's a true psyop then co-opt the psyop and turn it back against them. Remember when the nigger on white porn stopped when an user started photoshopping Jew imagery and associating the actresses with Jews? That's what you should be aiming for.

that's globalism.

altleft is "globalist", you're saying

Holy CHECKING these quads! Kek confirms alt-left for eternally assblasted and BTFO by alt-left meme.

"Alt-Left" is proved to be a great meme by all the kvetching it generates.

Hello, Vice

Where are the proofs faggot?

Wrong nigger. Alt-left consolidates the Marxist factions under one convenient umbrella.

ONE MEME TO RULE THEM ALL

ALT
LEFT

Cville "it was mom and pop locals"

OP is right, and the morons who apparently occupy a different reality, wherein we have the power to shape public sentiment equal to Google, WaPo, CNN, Fox, and all the other MSM kikes…well they're clearly wrong. Calling the communists alt-left won't do jack shit, because the media has already done a full court press to make the normalfags believe that nazi white supremacists attacked a bunch of peaceful protestors. Acting like now labeling the various antifa, college students, and communists alt-left is some sort of brilliant chess move is just retarded. Call them what they are: white-hating commies.

Most of you don't understand the position we're in. In the minds of the vast majority of the white population, white nationalism is the worst possible thing you can be guilty of supporting. The average republican voter may have a slightly better sense of self-preservation than a full-blown leftist, hence the support for more individual freedom and criticism for affirmative action, but they will reject white identitarianism, because they EARNESTLY BELIEVE that it's incompatible with 'murican values. These kinds of people, the rank and file whites, fundamentally reject their race even if they're willing to punch some antifa at a trump rally.

Well it wasn't, it was the alt-left. Everyone who opposes us is the alt-left.

Yet more proof that alt-left is a good meme.

Nice quads but I'm trying to say that Trump is not going to be able to work with anyone who actually calls themselves a democrat. That party has dedicated itself to our destruction and they will not compromise on that, there is not going to be any working with them. Anyone who Trump is able to work with does not currently call themselves a democrat, if they did they would either be complicit with it's blatantly destructive agenda or too stupid to realize it. Neither of those two categories make for desirable partners.

these two posts combined suggests Trump doesn't care about white nationalism or shouldn't care (it doesn't matter if he does)

Hi leftypol! Have a sun wheel.

Jesus, did you even read the OP? Separating out irrelevant antifa from the mainstream left is exactly what we DON'T want to do, because it legitimizes the mainstream and their policy of white genocide. It has the opposite effect of what you described, it allows uncertain normalfags to agree with the well-spoken "soft" policies of removal of white culture because it would prevent violence by those evil alt left and alt right people. So really, let's just remove all the confederate statues in the dead of night for people's safety, goy!

You see all of these shills with the same ID's?
There's no such thing as alt left. All leftists are commies, all lefties need to take a shower. Trump used the alt-left to tick them off. But every pol'ack should know that all leftist are part of the same giant sewer.

If you wanna use the alt meme to tick someone off then feel free to do so. But don't forget that there is no such thing as an alt left. They're all scumbag commies.

The Alt-left: Anti-Americanists in World Politics

Your post reeks of desperation and expired Cheetos. Have a bump.

Muh PR 2.0. Why would we abandon a meme that is already causing massive leftist butthurt just as the meme emperor Trump himself begins sharpening it up?

The whole point that I was making was that it hasn't got that much to do with Charlotsville. That only further exposed the commies in a line of several spergouts.
I'm trying to say that Trump is pointing the finger at the loud radical commie LGBT wing of the democrat party and giving it a name for the rest of the democrats to destroy before it completely dooms them in 2018.

You are only hearing the rabid voices that have taken over the party with Hillary on the front. There are many of them in the congress that want to work with him but can't due to the well known mechanisms of control over the party or plain intimidation.
Same goes for Republicans.

Trump is practical above else. Doing the same ideological mistakes as Democrats did would end his bid a long long time ago. No one knows what he will actually do since it's still the start of the term.
The real Trump will come out in 2020. Same as Obama.

The more you kvetch, the more you prove that the alt-kike meme has power over you.

Alt left works because the alt prefix has been made and boogeyman term by the media, and we're using that against them.

At the same time we're watering down the taboo nature of the label they gave us, alt right. Them calling all these white nationalist alt right no longer is as scary to normies because now they know there's another alt group.

Assuming you aren't a shill.
Because it gives the leftist leverage and claim they aren't part of the aggresive side. All leftists need to be launched at the sun gtfo

(checked)
They're already under the umbrella of marxism. The term alt left just gives anti-white fenceshitters a way to distance themselves despite being all the same.

It's a forced meme that does more harm than good. Why the fuck are you so determined to make it a thing?
Think for a fucking second. The alt left separates the anti-white on the streets from the anti-whites at home, when they're really all the same. You're just handing "moderate" faggots a get-out-of-jail free card.

Yout saging won't help. As soon as this thread reaches 751 a new thread will be opened. Nothing will save you commies.

Only if they move to the right. Otherwise they continue to get called alt-left whether they like it or not. And as we can see from this thread, and indeed your posts in it, leftists are desperate to disassociate themselves from the alt-left meme.

ITS HAPPENING BOYS
GO GO GO

the MSM useful idiots are catching on

GO GO GO

The meme proves its worth by making kikes like you kvetch harder than any other meme in recent memory.

The kikes are already begging us to stop, including you. :^) Go back to /alt-leftpol/ you filthy heeb.

No it was alt-left communists. You're just parroting alt-left controlled media. Fuck off shill.

Fuck off hasbara shill.

God you are fucking retarded. KYS kike, you can't stop this alt-left meme train. Next stop, Auschwitz.

You will become a lamp.

Does the altright give the cuckservatives "leverage" to say they're not the racist ones?
You replied to a lot of posts, but it doesn't seem like you read any of them.

but you're also make "nazi" more extreme again.

they kvetched BECAUSE the rally made "nazis" more legitimate.

why else is the altcuck desperate to leave and implode? traitors first

You're extremely bad at defending your points

So you're saying this meme will divide & conquer the left

This is only partly true. The Reddit-tier low IQ subset of Holla Forums (which may well be from Reddit) just sees various lefty mongoloids mocking Trump on twatter, and assumes that whatever they're making fun of, must be some sooper genius 38573829D chess linguistic kill shot that actually makes leftists apoplectic with rage. They think this because they themselves are emotional retards who think simplistically, and don't realize that a) angering leftists is actually meaningless and doesn't consolidate whites to white nationalism, and b) leftists use FALSE emotion as a rallying point, and criticism of their opponents language to make certain topics offlimits to discussion (like race, then faggotry, now trannyism and pedophilia). And it's worked brilliantly for the past 70 years.

I only replied to the obvious shills whom are saging an real thread. And you failed to read the message at the bottom

Nazi cannot be made anymore extreme than it already is, stupid ass.

divide yes, conquer no

just practice saying it in its original German
anything foreign is instantly met with intrigue by stupid burger normies
then delve into the history of its bolshevik shenanigans, and how it has simply changed continents for the exact same fucking purpose

at least they'll know what it actually is before it comes to kill them all

Divide and conquer doesn't magically happen at the same time

we were about to make it more extreme from its less extreme state you stupid fucking retard. how many years teasing them about nazi to water down the message huh? how many?

THE ALT-LEFT’S RADICAL AGENDA
BROTI GUPTA AND KAREN CHEE

Our History

We were apparently founded in 2017 and functioning as an underground organization until, like, three days ago. Now the Alt-Left has been outed for what it really is: a violent, terrifying, definitely real organization that totally exists. Until President Trump called it out, no one else dared to say the words aloud for fear of the expected, brutal retaliation. Yes, everyone was afraid to voice their feelings on the Alt-Left out of pure fear, and not because it is something President Trump made up in a sad effort to show that progressives are just as bad as the Alt-Right.

mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-alt-lefts-radical-agenda

The general public already considers "nazis" extreme. "Alt-left" promises to level the playing field and that scares the hell out of kikes like you.

(checked)
The last time I remember a promising meme like this causing so much kvetching was pic related.

You're really, really bad at this

maybe, maybe not. point is, it doesn't matter. we will co-opt their memes as we always do, and turn them to our side. their memes will serve us in the end.

this cannot be stopped. they think "alt-left" will allow for a delineation, but in reality this is just opening the door for normies to accept that there is a "bad" left instead of the usual "left good, right bad" dichotomy that has dominated for nearly a century.

"alt-left" is the start of more people seeing the left for what it truly is. all we need to do is meme irresponsibly enough to highlight the common links between "good" leftists and the "alt-left." soon, the two will be indistinguishable, and all the Left will be Alt-Left.

no. nazi was becoming normalized because people were out there marching with them and excusing them as "unfortunate allies we sympathize with"

aka: "nazi" was losing its bite. then you go and give it the bite back by using "alt left"

Yeah, they thought that and said that before they started showing up with torches. Keep pushing.

Don't give OP so much credit as to assume he comments in good faith. OP knows everything you just said, and that's why the kike opposes the meme.

Thing is all the left no matter if violent or subversive looks utterly insane these days. People aren't just sick of the Antifa faggots, they also hate political correctness in general. Play on that and once the alt-left meme reaches saturation, people will get sick of using the term "alt-left" because they'll notice all favors of leftism are fucked.

*flavors

See

Give an actual reason for using this.

Have you ever tried to explain what Marxism is to an uneducated normie? Good luck with that. Your lack of understanding of memetics leads to believe you are an outsider. Lurk 2 years or fuck off.

Go fuck yourself.

That's odd. OP and other IDs agreeing with him vanished, then a short while later, a new round of IDs enter the thread with the exact same arguments.

Not even close to a coherent argument. You kikes sure are flustered.

OP here. I went to work out, you fucking queer. Some of us actually do other things than sit at a computer desk shoving cheetos into our fat, filthy mouths.

It pisses kikes like you off, and that's all the reason that's needed.

because of you pushing the right to the center and the left to the center, while using a word invented in a conference about how bad nazis are to everyone

Truly jews just can't help themselves.

ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT
ALT-LEFT

Sure you did.

You kikes are diamond mad, and there is no a single thing you can do about it.

Alt left

No. What it does is compartmentalize all the violent and degenerates aspects of the left into a fancy little buzzword that moderate leftists or "intellectuals" can distance themselves from while simultaneously pushing the same anti-white shit. This is a shield for them.

Eat shit you dirty lying yid.

No it doesn't. All it's doing is making people forget that every leftist is a problem. It'll give you kikes leverage to recruit more trash and let them think that by not being part of the alt side they won't be dimonized like the rest and that its okay to have leftist mentality as long as you don't become aggresive.

The alt left meme is being used so that the rats can go back into hiding whilst still recruiting more rats, so that they can attack years later.

Don't forget all leftist need the showers. Those hippie degenerate fucks never bathe.

Hi alt left kike

Every leftist is called alt-left. The only way they disassociate themselves from the label is to move right.

That's a funny way of spelling "went to synagogue" OP.

Alt left moves conservatives and white nationalists closer to the center, making them look better to normies you stupid ass. That without a doubt helps us.

Truly the autistic cannot be reasoned with.

Is this the new shill tactic? Mindlessly spamming their shitty forced meme over and over? I would have expected better to be honest.

Having trouble imagining other people doing good for their body instead of being a fat, squishy, cheeto-encrusted slob such as yourself?

I'm not striking Holla Forums, you rat-faced yid, I'm calling out you shills for pushing your shitty meme. Looks like its working considering how you kvetch so much.

that is weird actually, how did I think altleft would push the altright to the center? oh wait, because you create a 3 prong field of engagement instead of 2. aka: alt left, alt right and nazi become distinct instead of alt right and commie, where altright is "nazi" and they defend it too

So basically you want the right-wing to be moderated and turned into establishment centrists. Fuck off.

if it doesn't happen organically, it will be staged with well-placed cameras to capture every horrific, hate-filled moment ripe for public consumption and subsequent immediate demand for draconian changes
so, since you can't control or stop obvious astroturfing, all you can do is educate and spread the word
they will either keep changing tactics until the boy who cried wolf situation settles in, or until they get legit caught with their pants down
there is no master plan for any of this - one has to be able to change tactics as the situation(s) develop to stay ahead of things
this will be greatly hampered if suddenly popular websites and other forums vanish, get hacked, or are otherwise made inaccessible

This.

Nothing can shield you from the memes kike.

ALT-LEFT

What butthurt? And who cares? What changes for the left if we suddenly label them alt-left? Nothing. They continue with white genocide same as before. What changes for normalfags? Nothing. It doesn't matter what they call antifa, since they're irrelevant to begin with. The kikes and good goyim in power still declare white identitarianism to be worse than anything, whatever they believe about rights to free speech (which they will still restrict for us of course).

No it isn't. The alt-right is a boogeyman. The alt-left doesn't exist in the minds of normalfags, and even if it did, nothing would change. Anyone even remotely susceptible white interests already knows full well what antifa are, they were made famous during the election season. "Alt-left" is just another word for the irrelevant, degenerate shock troops of the kikes that are used to simultaneously intimidate the right, and distract from who's actually controlling things.

you're such an obvious kike shill it's almost comical. Any seasoned Holla Forumsack reading this thread can see as much. You're even a torshitter to boot.

This user gets it.

Every side is moderated by the establishment you braindead kike

You aren't understanding this. All this will do for normalfags is give them something to write off as fringe while they sit comfortably on a fence.

By moderated I mean "to become more moderate" you repulsive, slithering yid.

Is that a leftypol meme? Don't like the term alt-left, huh?

The jew removes the mask. Typical tricks, shlomo. :^)

Yes you are.

It does now. Trump memed it and the press took the bait. Pay attention you fucking mongoloid.

Hollywood already spreading the meme. The fire rises.

ALT LEFT

Got Trump on the mind, huh?
we live in your brain

The white youth are being intimidated right now into no longer being a "nazi", everywhere. Online. Cults of personality going into their old programming. "Shut it down" everywhere everywhere we have a platform. And the only hope you have is attracting youth to some buggy or inconvenient platform like zeronet, whilst they're bombarded with kike media telling them to be hedonistic consumers that take the path of least resistance.

explain to us all how charlottesville was in any way a sincere/organic event. we'll wait.
do you think any of these other "attacks" are any different?
interesting.

Go on Reddit and call them alt left and tell me there's no butthurt

They now have their own boogeyman term, pushing white nationalists closer to the center

Wow you're telling me a term to label your enemy won't stop genocide? Guess there's no point in every trying then.

They now have their own boogeyman term, pushing white nationalists closer to the center

D-don't bother doing anything because nothing will work.

Were going to make it exist.

Like I said, white nationalists would be pushed to the center, because now the playing field is even.

Don't bother trying to do anything or convince anyone goys, nothing will work!

Final statement: the fact that you offer no alternatives and just want us to stop using a term really reveals you hook nose.

The fuck are you even talking about? You can't into understanding my posts and are blathering about cville now? This is your brain on Talmud.

leftypol is getting increasingly unhinged. (40) and counting

Richard Spencer is irrelevant

Gosh.
You really got me there.

Yes, your mask, you obvious sleazy kike.

Are faggot-haters also secret homosexuals?

Gas yourself yid.

THIS
The biggest reason there was an uptick of /a l t -
l e f t/ was because of the word filter on /l e f t y p o l/.

Why have our mods been fucking around with word filters? All it does is derail and misdirect. It just makes me think more and more this board is compromised, it's childish Holla Forums tier bullshit.

Mods, stop being power-hungry sluts.

Do you not think it's a little suspicious that the media immediately ran with this term and is trying to legitimize it?

Mods are now banning people questioning the push for this alt-left title in other threads.

Eat glass alt-left kike.

sounds like I'm going to use alt-left from now on then, thanks OP

Praise Kek!

It literally does though.

Before:
Left, Centralist, Right, Alt Right

Now:
Alt-left, Left, Centralist, Right, Alt Right

That's because the president of the United States said it. Of course they're going to report it

Truly the epitome of higher intellect.

Trump should have called them Neo-McCarthyists instead.

This.
If WHAnon is legit, (((they))) will definitely unleash their golems on saturday in attempt to furher discredit the Right. If the rally organizer isn't controlled op he should cancel this shit show and let the alt-left march go as planned because you know the are going to chimp the fuck out.

tru

Nobody should get that fucking fanny flustered over a phrase which can be used interchangeably with communist. Not unless they're Jewish or a commie shill.

We get it you are concerned

This is literally the point my post makes - that it splits the left into "moderate" and "violent" factions, when in fact both our fucking enemies and both are complicit in our demise. Quit legitimizing the "alt-right" as well, you shill. Holla Forums has rejected that false label from the beginning.

Holla Forums will never be alt-kike

Just like how they tried to legitimize "fake news" and we used it to neuter the MSM in the minds of normies? How fucking new are you?

Wrong way, ape brain.

Stop calling Ethiopian niggers the problem, they all niggers are. Saying the Ethiopians are, is giving those other niggers an out.

What you don't get is "alt" implies it is an alternative to something. It is also a play-on-words with the "alt-right" which is seen as a more extreme version of the right. The two are not interchangeable, they are separate compartments entirely.

Nice false equivalence, now please promptly inhale lead through a shotgun you dick sucking kike. The term alt-left is a major blow the the commies and you faggots know it. ffs my mother used the term yesterday.

I already conceded that post was stupid user, no need to get so shitter shattered

The idea if the meme works effective would be to make it look like this:

Alt-Left, Centralist, Right, Alt-Right

The actual left was completely erased by the alt-left decades ago. The alt-left is the newest name of a long lasting invention by establishment interests to pave the way for globalism via communist ideology. At least it would be nice to think that could work.

It's called divide and conquer, and it works.

Alt right is already legitimized because of (((they))) control the media. I don't identify​ as alt right and pol shouldn't either. But while the term exists, we might as well co op it and use it against them

They already HAVE a boogeyman term user, in fact they have many: leftists, left-wingers, communists, anarchists, antifa, ect. All these terms have been applied to the left for the past 70 years, and it's done fuck all to push white nationalists "to the center". It failed even in a time when getting called a commie could get you FIRED and brought in for a hearing by HUAC. But guess what happened in that same time period? Desegregation, the fundamental change of American universities into indoctrination centers as outlined by the 1947 Commission on Higher Education (funded by the Rockefeller kikes). So what have we got to show over piddling about with what we call the useful idiots who serve the powers that be?

And as to a solution, yeah, I don't have a universal panacea up my sleeve. My advice would be to keep targeting whites, keep trying to expose the true nature of leftism. I thought Holla Forums had a damn good breakthrough when Soros finally became a household name, and people started questioning INSTITUTIONS like the Open Society initiative.

see you guys in 1000 years

What you're doing is basically "Let's call them radical muslims instead of just muslims!"

What that does is imply that "moderate" muslims are okay. It also takes the spotlight off of them when in fact all muslims need to be removed.

Just because you say it doesn't make it so.
Assuming this is true (even though it stinks of bullshit), I bet your mother still supports non-white immigration, anti-white policies, and would consider herself a "moderate", right?

THIS IS THE ACTUAL LEFT, YOU FUCKING RETARD.
There is nothing "alt" about the modern left. This is merely the end-stages of a leftist society. What you see today has been the goal from the start. Holy shit, go back to Reddit. This is basic knowledge on Holla Forums.

Except it doesn't divide it in any way except rhetorically. It divides up who you can attack into a smaller group, but they still operate as a whole except this time the "moderates" can support the "extremists" while absolving themselves of any responsibility by condemning them on the surface.

also
Smells of TRS.

Learn to read cunt, I don't give a shit about the term alt-left. The cancerous word filters need to go and the knee jerk idiots like you need an extra 20 IQ before being allowed to post.

After the mods were caught last time, it seems they just made new accounts to lay low, now their fuckery has caught up with them again. They're clearly trying to influence the board now with the use of these bullshit word filters.

Call them the mainstream left and when pushed, ask if any public facing member of the mainstream left has disavowed these violent commies. No? Then they are mainstream.

You faggots are terrible at consensus cracking. Anyone with half a brain can see that the term alt-left is just as effective as the term fake news was when trump turned it around on the media kikes.

I understand perfectly what your non-argument is m8. I'm just telling you you're wrong. It's a phrase invented to nullify the power of the buzzword "alt-right" which the Jewish media personalities have been applying to anyone who supports Trump for over two years. The fact you lot are trying so hard to fight a branding that Trump himself applied on live television to these mutants pulling down monuments and burning cities proves you're not on our side at all. Calling Antifa "Antifa" means fuck-all to normies. Or worse, it causes them to sympathize. Which, I'm assuming, is what you want to maintain.

inb4 people try and pretend Spencer's following is the only group that has that "alt-right" tag applied to them.

you wanna know how I know you aren't from around here?

DONALD TRUMP: STEVE BANNON IS ACTUALLY ALT-LEFT

And it won't work whatsoever, because what makes "alt-right" a hated term isn't the "alt" in the name, it's what is associated with the alt-right - white self-determination. Leftists and moderates hate white nationalism and that is why they hate the "alt-right" - because of its association with white nationalism. You're not going to start making leftists hate the extreme elements of the left simply by tacking "alt" onto them since they pretty much agree on everything already. All the "alt left" label does is limit the amount of people we can attack while doing nothing to weaken our enemy. It can, in fact, strengthen them.

Please get better at this, champ.

It's not about making the left distance itself from the left. Lord almighty, does it need to be drawn in chalk? It's about making NORMIES hate the left.

So instead of feigned insouciance, try arguing with me, you abject window-licker.

Holy hell, a ray of sanity through the clouds of frothing retardation!

This is the only argument OP and the Holla Forums shills defending him have

If what they say we're true, then alt right would have been a helpful term to us.

This.

WRONG

Before:

I was explaining how the initial evolution of how the meme could roll out. I'm aware of the Frankfurt School and all that. Gradually introducing to more redpilled concepts are required if you intend to break through conditioning otherwise normalfags cease up in thought termination.

what the fuck is he on?
fucking kikes lie about absolutely every fucking thing

DJT: BANNON IS ALT-LEFT

youtu.be/1LHlSsSLCAg

ITS ON
ITS FUCKING GOING DOWN

THIS DOESN'T MAKE NORMALFAGS HATE THE LEFT, IT MAKES THEM HATE THE "ALT-LEFT"

This is the crux of my argument. You split the left into two parts, the "alt-left" (violent thugs) and the "moderate left" (moderates, intellectuals, average joes), and now the "moderates" can condemn the "alt-left" on the surface while supporting all the same anti-white, lgbbq, and degenerate policies. Now what you have is a stabilized middle-ground in which all the same leftist trash can pretend to be opposing "both the alt-right and alt-left" while simultaneously pushing everything the "alt-left" wants, just non-violently.

Creating the "alt-left" doesn't push normalfags further right, it solidifies their position in the center-left but gives them more ammunition to attack "both sides" while still promoting anti-white policies.

Agree. Forced meme is laughably dumb. They all need to hang.

Out of Trump's mouth directly.

As I said above, the "right" had plastered a million and one different words to the left for the past half century: communists, reds, anarchists, hippies, communist scum, anti-Americans, you fucking name it. But what have we to show for it? Did it advance the idea of white self-determination? Did it counter the "muh freedums", racially cleansed version of history that conservatives taught their children in the lingering white neighborhoods, or the "whitey is to blame for everything" version of history that leftists taught their kids and all the niggers? Did it stop the media from championing non-whites and faggotry? NO. Because shuffling around labels only works when you have a coherent IDEA you're trying to denounce. The kikes invented the word racism because they had a specific idea in mind: Europeans distinguishing themselves from the muds, and they used that term to shame them, and make it a moral crime for Aryans to fucking notice themselves.

"Alt-left" is just another word for leftist. It's utterly meaningless.

sounds good, as every leftist is the alt-left, therefore they will hate all of the left

OP IS AN ALT LEFT FAGGOT

Read the rest of my post. I explain why this isn't a good thing at all.

Looks like the shills have called in some backup.

You missed the part where the "moderate left" will double-down and defend antifa and nogs, essentially self-labeling as violent-commie supporters in the eyes of normies.

They ALWAYS double-down.

then you call the non violent alt-left too

Some will, but many won't. I've already seen plenty of normalfags say that they disagree with the violence of some of the left, yet they still support many of the same anti-white policies

So the term is entirely meaningless. We already have "leftist" to use instead, and it actually has meaning in the minds of the average people. "Alt-left" doesn't mean anything to them, and in fact ads confusion, since it implies it is an "alternative" to something.

The ones in the mainstream media definitely will. They won't be able to help themselves. Especially since the term is something Trump used to out-group their violent commie shock troops, the MSM will absolutely rush to their defense.

Now you're just flat out lying. It does, and it bothers the shit out of them.

And we want normies to disagree with the violence. Stopping leftist violence works in our favor, because it's what they're forced to fall back on when their anti-white arguments are picked-the-fuck-apart logically.

ITT: Alt-Left numales doing what they do best, pedagogically splitting semantic hairs in a desperate attempt to obfuscate or neutralize the evocative, visceral reality that clearly lies at the root of a word or phrase.

If that logic held up, then "normies" would already consider the moderate left to be violent extremists, because the right has been throwing around the labels communist, anarchist and now antifa. Normalfags will NEVER hold the ivory tower kikes and their pet goyim responsible unless they're OPENLY SHOWN TO THEM. Like how Soros was finally acknowledged to be a nation-wrecking kike, thanks in no small part to Holla Forums doing the digging and putting out his name and the institutions he's attached to.

And likely for the same reason Holla Forums got pissed about the "alt-right" label being forced onto it. They'll see it as a major problem in maintaining cohesion within their group and poses as a co-option threat.

alt left only bothers them if white men start to use it as justification for their own white nationalist views. and then they counter with altright or nazi. nazi especially, since you accepted the idea there's such a thing as a nazi

I've been saying that. It equates anyone that cares about the future for whites with the "SJWs." It's a Reddit meme and Trump used it, obviously to our detriment.

That's exactly what Trump is doing: he created the "Alt-Left" label that first applied to violent-commies, and now we watch as the MSM self-labels as Alt-Left by defending those violent commies. It's a label they'll willingly adopt, not one forced on them by anyone else.

yes instead of it being altright vs the left it becomes centrist vs the nazi

or something like that. I'm fucking tired.

there's nothing stopping them from pulling a PJW "altlight"

Reread your manual and lurk for 2 years before shilling, Shariablue-kun.

dead wrong, it means 'extremist leftists', just like alt-right means 'extreme right'. the "alt-" at the beginning of the tern already gave all the meaning it needs to have, all thanks to the MSM

nice head-canon, user.

That doesn't do anything to address the fact that you now have two groups of leftists, both of which effectively espousing the same views, yet only one being seen as a threat. They're all traitors and all a threat.

This

It's a middle-grounder normalfag meme that can be used to signal intellectual superiority by saying "haha I don't support either the alt-right OR alt-left! I'm a moderate :))))". It does nothing to further white interests and does everything to solidify the "middle ground" as a valid political standpoint.

Jesus Christ dude, like I said before, the media was ALREADY sympathetic to violent communists in San Jose, Berkeley, Chicago, LA, Portland, and now Charlotesville. The word "antifa" became commonly known. Did all the normalfags suddenly care? Can you now be fired for being a communist sympathizer? No they didnt, and no you can't. Reshuffling labels doesn't do anything.

yes, so now you have all the "moderates" (read cuckolds, a-political normalfags, cuckservatives, and nigger-lovers) who now stand opposed to both sides rather than being forced into a corner by the entire left. Before it was the alt-right (white nationalists, etc.) vs the left. Now it's The alt-right on one side, moderates in the middle, and the "alt-left" on the other side. It's a stabilizing factor that ensures the "middle ground" remains a political force.

wew lad that's rich. reported for being a faggot

What if alt-left was made a codeword for anti-white? Just curious. If you could force the moderates to reject anti-white positions and policies then you could eliminate that issue.

Because, as you said, it needs to be openly shown to normies exactly what they are. In the cases you cited, when the media gets to choose the label they will choose to obfuscate. "We may never know the motives, etc". However, when Trump chooses the label, as he did for antifa in Charlottesville, he will label them alt-left, which now means "violent commie" in the minds of normies.

This also gets around normies "lol McCarthyism" conditioning by not using the literal word "commie"

Fuck off with this jewish logic. I'm OP, so of course i'm going to defend my post. Eat shit, kike.

"The left" is already synonymous with "anti-white" for anyone who actually cares about the white race, so what good would that do?

D-DONT SAY THE TERM ALT LEFT

t antiwhite

See

First let me start out by saying, Holla Forums generally does not identify to any groups(as you must imply it is alt-right), the users come from a range of ideologies and tend not to associate with groups, due to the fact that once you identify with a group, you must then speak on behalf the actions of your tribe. On the topic of using the "alt-left" label, there are many benefits to using it as listed:

The communists hate the label, and it is our solemn duty to feed off their salt - memes and top keks will come to you, but only if you use this label.
>see 8ch.net/leftypol/res/1989546.html

Second, naming the enemy is very important, as it helps distinguish the variants present in the left, this is why Trump had wished to classify 'Radical Islamic Terrorists' separately then most terrorists, which can be done in various manners.

Thirdly, It would kill all support for the far left groups, as it does with the right, they would be disavowed by the left, as the alt-right is disavowed by the right.

Beyond this leftypol, communists'/anarchists' hate the label because they identify this problem and are currently in operations trying to deface the label. This is at least the forth thread I've seen on the topic disavowing the alt-left, making it seem as if there is a campaign to distinguish the name(which leftypol groups have said to been doing). Why is OP putting so much effort into this "alt-left" ban campaign, because he knows it will ruin his plans once they are disavowed to the left, as the alt-right is disavowed by the right. In turn, the label is not going away, and by OP and leftypols effort to subvert the name, they are feeding the trolls - over time perpetuating it's use.

Take your degenerate slash-fiction memes somewhere else, you gooch-grumpled alt-left agitator.

I'm Alt-Shill.

And besides, even if I'm wrong about that, even if the MSM doesn't double-down and defend the antifa/nog mobs, it STILL works out in our favor, because when the MSM refuses to defend alt-left mobs, those people get demoralized. They're so used to getting 100% media approval for their violence, that NOT getting it would be a significant blow to their morale. This reduces alt-left violence, which forces anti-white ideas to be debated ON THEIR MERITS. Anyone Holla Forumslack knows this will be impossible for them; if their arguments were good they wouldn't need to resort to violence in the first place.

Two ways to win, zero ways to lose.

first of all, i'm not reading all 500 replies to see if this has been covered, so if it has, call me a faggot and move on. i think the 2nd half of this holds merit and is worth further consideration, but in the first half, don't you invalidate your own argument?

the alt right term was already establish in public discourse. it already solidified in ppls minds to be synonymous with "ebil nazi racist". it created a convenient net for the left to dredge the right wing fish. doesn't the alt left term give a mirror image tool for the right to cast a broad net at the left - broader than what we could before? it's a good tool to have, and love him or hate him, Trump is good at "branding". the alt left term has real potential to stick if we use it while it's fresh. complaining about being further to the fringe is retarded. we are the fucking fringe. we're the edge. there's nothing further out than us. your post isn't not enough to dismiss you as a kike subverter, but there's enough hints that make me suspect you something fierce

I think it has been brought up, but it's worth restating. In OP's defense, it's not immediately clear why the "alt-left" label is a good idea. See:

All of that aside, the best evidence in favor of using "alt-left" is that Holla Forums hates it.

What the fuck are you talking about? No one on the Alt-Left cares about the future of whites. KYS for this shitpost.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet OP?

Kek.

(54)
WEW LAD
Yeah no shit. if the Alt-Left are just golem for the jews, we want the middle ground to hate them.

my humble opinion, that reason trumps all other reasons for or against

Why would I do something you kikes so desperately want?

I see two possibilities here. They either disavow whoever the alt-left label falls on to and the left becomes even more fractured and divided than it already is, or they accept the alt-left and become even more deeply associated with violent extremism. Either way, this has already been set in motion. The alt-left is happening whether you like it or not, so we might as well sow the seeds of chaos and cause as much damage as possible.

Deeply and overtly associated with violent extremism. Previously the MSM could obfuscate the causes of antifa/nog violence while supporting it, but once they start defending violence already labeled as alt-left, there's no obfuscation possible.

I just say they're an international communist terrorist group
it's good to equate them to the weather underground too, anyone who actually knows what they are hates them

Or they continue to ignore the violence of the extreme leftists, focusing exclusively on the "alt-right", when all the while they're supporting the communist street-thug agitators behind the scene.

in that case, the label attached to them is irrelevant. may as well use the term alt left, as there are already substantial reasons to use it

And I've already explained substantial reasons not to

(57) if it matters enough to you, link it. but you probably won't convince me due to

I'm here for the collection, Alt Left-kun

Considering how hard the alt-left is raiding us right now, and the massive fuckup by huffpo, I think this meme just may kill these kikes.

Sup mod-sama

go away shlomo.

Obvious kike shill, just leave.

Clubbing people in the head using bike locks.
#justaltleftthings

Trump gave us the meme on a golden platter, idiot.

There is no left tbh, there is only the alt-left. When did you last meet a libshit–any libshit–that wasn't alt-left?

OP is plainly a cock-mongling faggot. Sage.

Are you fucking high?

KYS alt-left kike.

Oh, I see you're back again to shill some more, shill-kun

WHOMST'VE

Good OP.

Dumb cunt.

Checked.

God, you are pathetic.

Grasping at straws a little hard, aren't you, Mr. (((40)))

Hi OP.

KYS OP.

I don't have the time to comb through 520+ posts but

I disagree because the "alt-right" it seen as the less fringe group as "neo nahtzees" and "kay kay kay" are interpreted as the groups "behind charlottesville."
It's my opinion that the alt-left thing is to sling any criticism of the "alt right" meaning whites meaning republican/conservatives meaning white people with an identity as being just as if not more prevalent on the other side of the aisle.

I know how Tor id's work, you fucking torshitter. My point is that there most definitely aren't that many torfaggots in this thread, so I'm assuming you're the same retard from earlier.

I said before it is a way to shield the kike rats on the left from absorbing responsibility of the antifa/blm and gender bender hoards they are trying to distance themselves by the ALT label when it is jew rats all the way through like soros paying protesters this rat kike thinks we are ukraine. Instead soros arrest warrant issued and a jew rat thrown in prison …Think about that cell rat as your attempts at reflexivity aren't going unnoticed by whites.We aren't your average whites so easily fooled like Europe you jew rat.

israel denounces you much like the same reason cf denounces ds being not politically viable yet everything that rat (s) have done has been in your interest.. The goy know.

How bout This..
have you spergs ever heard of tactical retreat? At This stage even sacrificing a chesspiece wont make any difference(the hordes are too big). So deceptive retreating moves are your the only option. For example. If trump would fake A breakdown and resign, giving one 'last chance folks' heartfelt speech, honestly exposing the judeo commies in it. Or we could meme something like #whitepeopleonstrike, to create chaos and momentum, letting leftist infrastructure collapse in on itself. Things like that are the only option now– were outnumbered by 95%– other then actual terrorism and open streetwar(which no one here Will do). Anyone with similar ideas?

Neither of you are white. Go back to Holla Forums alt-left scum. Your concern trolling is powerless here.

ALT-LEFT ETERNALLY BTFO

Normies tune out all those slurs, alt-left is a potent shiv.

There is a point here. The alt left meme implies that commies are different from regular liberals and reject identity politics and anti White rhetoric. Like the nazbol kike shills who pretend to be about economics while shilling about "based" Stalin and "based" USSR

That is one of their stated goals.

#whitepeopleonstrike, meme it. Take away their tax base + its A way for closet-racist normies to join passively a fight they wouldnt otherwise. Do you want Total fire rising?

Make millions of normies Smug irl in 1 swoop, think about it

The real trick here user is that the assholes who, up until now, have either ignored the likes of antifa and blm or knew damn well that both groups have the name equivalent of a loaded question, didn't have to disavow them. With the label alt-left, you don't have to call the violent arm of the left "anti-fascist" or "black lives matter", names that automatically put them in the "good guys" category on the subconscious level for most normalfags - and instead brand them with all the same vitriol and negativity that the fucking niggers put into the label "alt-right".
So now, the (((politicians))) who haven't had to disavow their violent wing will soon have to choose to either do so, or not. If they don't, it's fucking obvious redpill material, due to the fact that you can show blm niggers chimping out and not have to call them black lives matter. If they do, they have aforementioned niggers chimp out on them instead.

Checking those trips

This is my new tag name for hasbara fags. Thank you user.
Alt-Shills be gone!

Just like when Trump took (((fake news))) from them. By using it to describe the mainstream media he made their little smear campaign they were planning after Clinton's victory a complete joke.

This will not only make people stop taking "alt right" seriously but it provides a coherent identity of violent leftists. Then it's just accusing the leftist media of covering up (while simultaneously inciting) violence and people start to become educated about how violent and dangerous the left is at every level

That is actually a great idea.

"alt-left" is a loser. this is what happens when trump stops listning to bannon and stops retweeting h8chan. the trump train had no brakes, but the trump sub has no ballasts. get off while you can or drown

leftHAND is associated with rightHAND, thus ALT-left will be associated with ALT-right. Holla Forums was never "alt-right" and disassociates from it.
With this use of "alt-left" commies will be spending time disassociating from it, instead of attacking us. This will be ineffective because they have spent so long telling everyone "alt-right" are "evil Nazis" and "alt-left" is automatically associated with "alt-right" in normie minds.
Everything commies have made their fake "alt-right" group to be - NOW APPLIES TO THEM!

What if we use this new alt-left meme to target jews.
Just as the parenthesis worked to identiffy them. We could use it to identify yiddish behavior.

That would help to defeat any efforts of them weaponizing the alt-left label as a means of quarantining the JQ as a fringe concept of the left as well as right. Because I've noticed the problem (((they're))) starting to run into is that some of their pet leftists don't like Israel either. It's only a matter of time before they become rogue against their handlers. So if they figure a way that partitions it off, then they can focus on building more pro-jewish sentiment as an acceptable moderate left/right and center position.

Unlike OP though, I don't think this term can be ignored; because if nothing is done to turn it against them, they'll just have free reign to define the narrative on their own anyway. I'm already seeing alternative media utilizing this term in a way that's concerning like "alt-left = anti-semitic left" for starters.

THE "ALT-LEFT" MEME IS A KIKE PSYOP.
As is the Alt-Right MEMe

You can all fuck off as far is I am concerned. Your abstractions about the jewish problem mean nothing to me. I don't care how many of you there are; you are nothing. I came here to finish what Uncle Hitler started.

Go and fap to evalion and sinead ASMR while I take care of these kikes. You will get what you deserve. Gott will es.

we used to just call them pinko-commies

also, Holla Forums could push the meme that "alt-left" is really just Hillary Clinton et al rebranding themselves after the loss to trump. ie. insist that alt-left is actually mainstream and not unique at all

There is no Left vs Right, there is no Alt-Right, there is no Alt-Left … There is only Nationalism vs Globalism. Let no one tell you otherwise, and do not use their misleading terms.

THIS.
Alt-left alt-left alt-left alt-left. 10 times a day will I use this word kek willing

You're an idiot. If you separate our enemies into 'good enemies' and 'bad enemies' you essentially let half of them get away with, and allow them to continue to attack us. This is the problem with jews and the whole 'mythical good jew'. There are no good jews, and if there is by some chance one (actually impossible as they would have disavowed their satanic religion if they were actually 'good') then you still would not differentiate because all the other parasites would just change their tone ever so slightly, insist they are one of the 'good ones' and then continue to undermine and sabotage us from a slightly different angle.

There are no good jews. Using the very term 'leftist' is confusing because the 'Left' is such an abstract concept that half of US could be called Left-wing due to certain of our beliefs. It confuses the whole thing.

Our enemies are those who want to destroy our nations, who want to muddy them with other races and cultures, who want to take away our right to self-determination, who want replace our religions, our blood and our histories. They are the enemy. They are 'globalists'. They will always be 'globalists'. We will always be nationalists.

Nationalism vs Globalism

Another jewish dialect. Zionists and right wing jews are nationalist jews. Marxists, left wingers and commies are socialist (Globalist) jews. We are racialists, not racists, racialists. Anything else is easily corrupted by the jews and their subhuman cohorts. When will Holla Forums learn to stop drinking from the jew shill ziocuck alternative media well?

A Jewish nationalist CANNOT BE for the USA, or Britain, or France, or Germany. They can support us in the same way a Polish nationalist might support a Hungarian nationalist - but they would never be allowed any actual power over that nation, because they are not part of that nation.

A nation is a people, not a landmass. Thus nationalism is fine. Nationalism means supporting and preserving the specific people of whatever nation we may be talking about. Unless we want to start Empires again, Nationalism fine. You can even be for kikes, muds and nigs ruling their countries however they want - I don't care so long as we can rule ours.

Racialism is actually more at risk from what you say because race is more abstract than nation. The French shouldn't have power over the British, but it gets more insidious than that. If we go by Caucasian, or White; then you can end up with 'Racialists' in the US campaigning for the rights of Caucasian Pakistanis or White Afghans. Sod that.

Stick to Nationalism.

i don't know about nationalism vs globalism but this user is right. what Holla Forums should do is insist that "alt-left" are really just Hillary supporters rebranding themselves

nationalist is not a fucking jewish dialect you dipshit. stop calling everything you don't like "jewish." if you have a problem with it, then explain why; don't just scream "jewish" you fucknut

A white nationalist is often like a christian zionist, too blinded by the good contents of their model to see it's jewish core, and the ones who make it worth a fuck are confused racialists trying to play diplomatic chess with other races. The jews do not have a nation, Israel is stolen property and their government survives by parasiting from real nations in the west. Europe is an idea, that applies to a certain archetypal environment. Nationalism confuses this idea, and rips a big hole in the culture of Europe, whether it is of Roman/Celt/Grecian genre, and lets in a stream of pressure from its surrounding dying cultures/peoples.

There are white socialists that incorporate racialism into what is essentially anti-capitalism or marxism, but they fall into the same trap. Ultimately, a white nation will exceed all other races' nations. Ultimately, a white economy will exceed all other races' economies. We must be careful not to internalize the models that the jews have put out there. Although they are ethnocentric, anti-pornography, pro-morality, etc. the leaders of the tribe are the most monstrous hypocrits and exploiters of such models who if not eventually will get killed by gentiles will eventually be killed by their own populace for their crimes.

Natsoc was the greatest folly of Europe, and the jews today that run our 'democratic society' can use all of these interchangeable models such as 'fascism', 'authoritarian', 'monarchical', 'dictatorial', 'totalitarian' etc. to scold whites into submission for their 'inherent guilt'. We should not be concerned with the rules and affairs of other peoples, who's entire consciousness differs from our own. The Roman Empire swallowed this jewish poison and died.

In the words of the late Ernst Zundel: Natsoc was right for its time, and it has served its purpose for Europe, but revivalism is the wrong direction and we ought to cut straight to the core with these jews when they try to distract us with political dialect.

(From one hitler 2.0 to another, I believe jews belong in south eastern europe living as a merchant class for the silk road civilisation parasiting from the mongol/indian/arab barbarian hordes who all equally do not deserve a nation or a 'society' until they learn independence. The greatest mistake us Europeans ever made was to cuck ourselves to the cultural intrigues of other races and allow their value systems to exist in our lands.)

Did you not fight during the Great Meme War?

Symbols are for the symbol-minded. Hang yourself normalfag.

Sorry Mr. EU advcocate/Ameribro - but no, not all whites are one the same level, not all whites should live together, no all whites should necessarily do anything together. I certainly prefer having white neighbours to anything else, but let's not pretend that I'd want a German man ruling France or a Finnish man ruling Sweden. Sod that.

I am unconcerned with nationalism of other races, I am unconcerned with Palestine or Iraq or any of those. Perhaps some time in the future they will need addressing, but that time as is not now. Just as you said that NatSoc was right for its time, yet not anymore - flat out Nationalism is right for this time, though perhaps Imperialism will better fit later. For now we must rebuild our nations - that is our people - and to do so we must put them before any other nations, even if those nations are white. I ask that Americans be 'American First-ers', I ask that the British be 'Britain First-ers', I ask that all peoples look out for their own first and foremost. We can certainly help one-another where applicable, and be on friendly terms - but Europe is not a nation. And God willing Europe will never be a nation. Look how the 'United States' has turned out; an absolute disaster that is about to tear itself apart. It would be of a kind in Europe, yet far, far worse as we have far more advanced cultures, far longer histories, far deeper grudges and far less muddied people. That does not mean we should dislike one-another; as I said all Nationalist countries can likely get along fine, but they must all put themselves first. No 'United States of Europe'. No 'European culture'. We are far more distinct than that, far more unique, and far too proud to ever allow any of our Nations to be watered down into that kind of irrelevancy.

Yes but the evolutionary bracket between all european nations as a collective and other nations (except some good examples of imperialist chinese and Japanese) is huge. I like to look at different forms of europeans as genres, but you may see it through the lens of nationalism if you like.

Oy vey stap creating new narratives goy! Theah can only an alt-right, I don't need my dumb goyim dahvided up! Theah is no alt-left yah doity bastids!

Recommending The Passing of the Great Race; The Racial Basis of European History by Madison Grant

You're right about one thing. It's a psy-op, but it's our /psyop/.

This, it's working effectively and putting salt miners outta business.

This. It's pissing off antifa communists and Holla Forums faggots 1000x moreso than when we started getting labled alt-right. Keep doing it.

I don't think you quite have a grasp of how things work. First of all, leftists certainly do not like being called anything other than what their own propaganda claims they are. Secondly, even if they adopted the term anti-White, I'd celebrate. I say GOOD! Let them.
If you can get leftists to admit that they are anti-White, laugh at them and then share their views with everyone else.

fuck off /lefty.pol/

Alt-Left Moves Toward American Red October

youtube.com/watch?v=eQIOZN_JO2Y

ALT LEFT ALT LEFT ALT LEFT

KIKE KIKE KIKE

the people that push for alt-left are the same people that call themselves alt right
bunch of fucking faggots who suck the dick of richard kikecer

here is the kikes play with "alt-left":
it is an umbrella term. which means they can selectively choose who is or isn't alt-left just say they can with alt-right. it is a political umbrella used as a shield for them retaining the final say/power, which will result in kikes having the defecto "ctrl" position and deciding themselves what that is. think for a moment where alt-right and alt-left are poorly defined yet both are considered extremist. they will call antifa "mom and pops" when they like their activity and "alt-left" when they don't.

We were calling them commies, antifa, leftists, liberals, etc. for years - none of it landed, the people never cared. Now this term alt-left is actually landing because the jews built up a fake alt-right boogeyman and the term alt-left instantly triggers images of the narrative they tried to build for the right.

It's a war of psychology. I agree the term is inaccurate, jews, their puppets, and their political agenda which includes all leftism is the problem. I really don't care right now because we are engaged in a propaganda war and alt-left is the first term that's actually been working against them. The time for education comes later, right now this is a war for survival.

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT AND A RETARD TO BOOT

subversive kike is subversive

THIS

We all should know about how ((organizations)) have influenced or replaced mods. We should all know that the Kushner-df is out in full force and the wordfilter proves that ((they)) are pushing this meme.

THIS.
Alt-left alt-left alt-left alt-left. 10 times a day will I use this word kek willing
Don't fall for the shills saying it's a psyop. Fact is they hate the term and it's like putting a mirror in the face of those using the term alt-right. Trump is a genius

no faggot. I like the term. I like the idea of these faggots being called out.

What I do not like is for kikes like bill maher to have a "moderate-lefty" blanket to hide behind.

alt-left must imply ALL of the left or else we grant them a shield

Typical Tricks, Shlomo!

C O I N T E L
O
I
N
T
E
L

Get a real job.

Wrong post, soz.

This is going to push people further centre. We want this.

I already called them communists and they didn't care, but they completely freak out about being called alt-left. Think I'll stick with alt-left.

After all the violence and all this time, that name hasn't yet penetrated the public awareness. If you call them the Alt-Left people understand that and remember it easily. It also properly affixes these criminals and their violent attacks firmly to the Left, as it should.

This and only this. Like "fake news" it actually works, but, of course, the minute we taste some success with anything, kikes are out in full force to get us back to using words that haven't worked for the past 80 years.

Typical Tricks, Schlomo!