Flat Earth Guru names the Jew

Flat Earth Guru with more than 120k subscribers openly names the Jew, circumcision & jewish-masonic international conspiracy.
Eric Dubay, "leading flat earth researcher" has been openly openly talking about esoteric hitlerism, ariosophy and the jews for a while now, but this video is probably the final straw and my guess is that the channel will be shut down soon given Jewtubes new censorship regime. I'm posting this for the record, since it'll probably all be gone in a few hours.
pic related, he actually used it in the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=sMiMRKE9C5I

Other urls found in this thread:

rickpotvinflatearth.blogspot.com/2015/05/aerial-circumnavigation-of-antarctica.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

webm

pic mentioned in OP, i didn't want to use it as the catalog image.

Great, Mr CIA Psyop makes everyone who names the jew look insane by associating the JQ with flat earthism

Remember, when LARPing as a normie out there, to say "both sides" are insane. "Antifa are paranoid crazies who see Nazis around every corner, and the Alt-Right spout all the usual crap about the holocaust not happening. Strangely enough, they agree the earth is flat, Kubrick faked the moon landing in his basement and alien lizards did 9/11"
If you need to conceal your powerlevel to get by in life for the moment, you can still make trouble for the other side among neutrals.

The funny thing is that his subscribers are telling him the same thing. "Don't talk about Hitler and the holohoax. It discredits the flat earth movement!". You have to side with people for doing the right thing even though you disagree with them on other things. What if he didn't talk about Hitler and ignored aryanism, would that really be better for us? Obviously not.

In other words, Divide And Conquer. It lends credence to both ideas.

Even in 600 AD when the Byzantine writer
Cosmas of Alexandria advocated that the
earth was flat most people thought he was retarded. Fuck this CIA/MI6 "Flat Earth"
Psyop that started being promoted in late 2015
to make anti-immigration activists, fascists, and nationalists look stupid.

It's a a completely separate issue and there's almost no overlap between the nationalist and flat earth community, in part because both think that the other is full of psy-op shills who are trying to discredit a good cause when in reality both are full of good if impressionable people who are looking for the truth.

Of course the (((mods))) couldn't help themselves and have anchored the thread. God forbid someone discovers that there are other people outside of this containment board who think like them.

Absolutely 100% this, and expect some alt-right retards to try and get this braindead fuck on their shows so it gets associated with them. Remember that e-celeb Sinead or whatever that insane feminist retard is called? She was shilling the flat-earth shit from the very beginning as well.

It's worth noting that the moon landing footage is missing. And the fucking moon rocks being misplaced all over.

Nasa is certainly a questionable entity.

He's literally introducing 120k people to esoteric hitlerism, the true nature of the jew, the holohoax and all the rest of it and you have to say is that he's a "braindead fuck"? Someone is a braindead fuck.

The greatest irony is that entire groups of people who consider themselves atheist continue to desperately seek Literally Jesus Christ to lead them, ie. a man who never sinned, got a perfectly clean record, is a philosopher-king and never resorts to any violence (except against the (((moneychangers))) ).

Come to think of it, we should all strive to follow his example but we'll never find anyone quite like him in our modern age.

The earth isn't flat, you fucking retard.

If you really go into the science, mathematics and engineering aspects of the debate, you will find it surprisingly hard to substantiate that claim. Unfortunately, kike mods supress any and all discussion of that topic.

Go take a ship around the perimeter of Antarctica and record the distance you traveled.

Checking these delicious digits.

A highly interesting point, because early explorers like Cook as well as modern sailors report very interesting discrepancies regarding distances in the regions close to Antarctica. It's also common, albeit implicit, knowledge within the US Navy that the further south you go, the more unreliable longe distance navigation becomes, quite a few sailors report this. If one maps out the distances between the known stations, interesting map projections become possible:
rickpotvinflatearth.blogspot.com/2015/05/aerial-circumnavigation-of-antarctica.html

If - mods willing - we don't get interrupted, I'd highly like to discuss those topics.

there is literally NO PROOF the earth is round

give me some if there is

it's the ultimate jewish psy-op that we live on a spinning globe in infinite space so we don't matter a damn thing

would you really put it past the jews to do that?

Earth is flat. No homo.

Which jews? Weren't most early astronomers European?

The sailor thing you bring up is interesting. Wouldn't it just be similar to a pool shot is harder to visualize the farther the ball has to travel? Just because something is difficult does not mean it is unexplainable. I have never seen anything but absolutely retarded flat earth shit that is pretty quickly dismissed.

What do you propose is going on if it is not a globe? Flat? That seems pretty retarded. Turtles all the way down?

Also what about all the celestial bodies we can observe as private citizens, namely the moon. How do you explain eclipses?

The Black Sun will show you the truth. Prepare my brothers. People will become mad because of the unfiltered truth that will be revealed, chaos will ensue and people will be killed with justice.
Trump has hinted much about this is in his speeches and his online activities, that's why he was warning people so much knowing that people like us will pick it up right in time. As did Hitler in his writings. Both people are different Avatars but both are the beacon of lights people will come to love after a lot of unjust hatred.

"I am not he; but while nobody comes forward to prepare the way for him, I do so."

Hail Victory, Hail Trump and Hail Hitler. Hail the Black Sun it will show us everything. I love you all.

The Jew will be named and named again until the rise of the anti-christ