Post the best girl of their respective game

post the best girl of their respective game

Fuck off with your Mary-sue, her story and character was shit. SHIT!

Lewd Heather was best.

pretty lame argument chummer

and her name was perfection

Let me get this straight.

You take a game with (1) a shapeshifting literal semen demon that lives for sex and has tons of equally hot and powerful sisters all of whom want you dick and (2) a goddess of sex and fertility

…and then you go and choose the bitchy human woman who lies about being pregnant to trap you in a relationship and constantly berates you?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Gives me quite a boner.

All these threads do are allow waifufags to gush and display their boners for their waifus outside of their containment thread.

That being said, this guy's not wrong. Her story was shit, and at the very least has been done to death.
She's still cool, but neither Eiger or Glory match up to other Shadowrun girl.

Damn, I wouldn't mind seeing Agrias get dicked by a white mage girl.

Kaine good, but best would be Zero or Accord.

Well that's an easy question.

You do realize that both Glory and Gobbet share the same archetypal story, right?

Gobbet's story IS Glory's story. They differ only in the details. And the details of Glory's story have the advantage of not being attached to an annoying, "humorous" idiot.

Although Gobbet is significantly more useful in combat.

Oh wait, OP said game not series, disregard my comment then, i submit either Zero or Accord for DoD3.

glory's pretty good with the claws though

faget.

Not really. You're better off taking somebody who is good with rifles.

just a couple favs.
Remove waifaggots, your avatars are quite noticeable.

between her ap boost and her stun attacks she's pretty useful

Eh. Her AP boost was nice but her claw attack just didn't have the damage output I'd want, even with the bleed effect. I still took her for all of my missions because I was already a decker and didn't need Blitz.

This user knows what's up.

She's such a submissive slave she'd just sit there and take it while you fuck the shop keep right in front of her, all the while reminding her how inferior she is to the shopkeep lady.

Not that hard considering her only competition is a boring negress.

what about the witch?

Fight me.

Hadn't considered her. Possibly because my witch has been Osama Bin Laden for the longest time.

I actually want to be able to fuck the shop keeper in the future.

Why are silver haired girls so perfect, Holla Forums?

Damn straight

Because none exist in real life.

THE BEST

Brain damage confirmed.

A man of fine taste.

Just like qt brown girls. They don't actually look like Kat or Shantae.

OP said game, not glorified VN garbage

some do, Good luck finding one though.

who is 1st pic?

Test post

You could get natural white hair though. Very rare form of abinism but still possible.

She's the only nep-nep Uni'd.

Most of em are mixed.

NO MARIE NO BUY

Ayla from Chrono Trigger.

MARIE IS SHIT

Wafiuism is pure cancer

ALICE IS CUTE

hillary clinton.

atleast she's no emo slut. ryoubi is best girl though

She looks half Vulcan.

Nemissa a best. Silver hair, skin-tight clothes.

Why do all weebgames have this level of women social retardtion ?

She was a QT

I'll take the retarded, cute girl trope over the western RPG female trope. She's also 15.

shes young and feminine. do you have an issue with women acting feminine?

I'd take someone void of emotions most of the time for a raging cunt.

You're no better user.

Aiming low on the waifuscale I see.

i've really never understood lightningfags. she was such a cunt in ffxiii, has a man's chin, and had virtually zero personality. how can anyone like her

she's not though… shes tsundere

Tsundere is worst dere
Yandere is best

I never understood this. I dunnop what the fuck a man's chin is, but Lighting is attractive like, say, Aya Brea.
Other than that, there's really nothing special about her But I think she have beautiful feelings

Lightning's greatest flaw is she has no ass. Literally no ass. She's got hank hill ass. Who wants a woman with hank hill ass? What would you even grab onto?

i once fucked a girl with a hank hill ass, it's even more disappointing than you'd expect

Small ass doesn't mean no ass at all.

That's a plain,ass. As long as it's plumb, it's nice, even if it's little.

Please, kindly remove yourself from the premises

Best girl from Ace Combat coming through

Being loved is just as important as loving someone

I want to cum inside of her tight korean cunt.

No h8 pls

Wrong.

100% correct.
Cammy is the best SF girl.
SF4 Cammy is the best Cammy.

All the hate you get will be deserved

Every goddamn time.

Best from DR2

Yeah no

My nigga

They fucked her face up big time.
SF4 one is the cutest. As well as unique.
SF5 one looks like every fighting game blond chick ever, Tekken, DOA, Soul Calibur, all of them have one, and they all look like this.
SF4 Cammy doesn't look like anybody else.

I'm rather fond of Imca but Annika is great

I want to marry Harle!

It's okay to have shit taste, anons. I won't judge you.

agree

Her face looks like that of a man.
She also dresses like a member from some nigger gang.
There was a game like that, but I can't remember the name, some sorta GTA clone about niggers in purple. I think you might like that.

At least they're not the ones posting pics of one of the most blatantly censored character designs in an entire franchise.

At least use her fucking SF4 pics.

What the hell have you been smoking?

I can do that. I have the uncensored mod, but haven't gone back through Story Mode for more screenshots

Okay.

She did literally nothing wrong.

I see a man of logic and taste resides here.

Best rendition of best girl coming through. Actually, I'm not a huge fan of any SF girls. Or many Capcom girls for that matter. SNK girls on the other hand…

Except order the slaughter of a town full of innocents and the murder of at least one witch, effectively murder her entire kingdom, and kidnap at least two children.

And, you know, create a plan to save earth by ridding it of all life, effectively spitting in the face of the promise she made to the man she loved.

Face it, Mordi is best witch.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

What about Hsien-Ko, B.B.Hood, Morrigan, Lilith?

Aqua

beat me too it

Morrigan is the only one that does anything for me. Hsien-ko is kinda cute but her sister is a talisman or someshit, B.B. Hood has an annoying voice and kinda annoying personality, and Lilith is a more sadistic, sexual and boobless version of Morrigan, which, save for the sexual bit, are minuses in my book.

Beyond those traits, I honestly can't tell you anything about their personalities. Morrigan is at least nice to people she meets, even if it's all basically one big game to fuel her excitement.

Man, this thread have something, I swear.

why not both?

What are you fucking gay?

I want to raise a family of MEKA pilots with her, and maintain her MEKA while she plays vidya

>Your dick not getting rock hard from a woman who will follow you to the gates of hell for "saving her" while your two kids pass on your knowledge, wisdom, and memes

Nice Heavy.. But.. Clan assaults laughable

God, you have shit taste.

You're not only stupid and delusional, user, you also have shit taste AND delusional again

Liking both is alright, but considering small breast as a minus is just enraging.

The only good thing about Griffith is his boypussy

Feels good man

What?

It's called a Lolita complex. You have a Lolita complex.

Yes that's the word japanese normalfags use to describe us.
Anything else to say or are you just going to keep normalfagging around?

I think mark added a new rule for avatarfagging and a board volunteer said "You have time until August 20 to avatarfag", i don't have the screencap.

good taste

Are you a shitskin by any chance?

Pedo projections, folks.

It's funny, I was only recently thinking about how she is the best girl in SR. Actually I'd say best party member full stop.

Granted it's helped by the rest being completely insufferable.

My god.

Waifu threads aren't all about avatar fagging, tho.

Have fun with your alimony.

Yeah right.

You have long ways to go, user cancer.

How does not being a pedo mean that I am from Reddit?

Whoops. Gotta be careful with those batch downloaders.

>Ironically spouts reddit jokes while screaming about projecting and having shit taste overall

Nice bait here's your reply.

Normalfags doesn't sympathize with pedos, and pedos makes everything better. Have you seen how shitty Holla Forums is right now without pedos?
In any case, there's literally nothing wrong with pedos unless they're molesters

That's his only argument. Have you not figured it out yet. It's almost hilarious how he's grasping at straws to somehow give his brain the "ok" to jack off to 2d lolis. Look at this, here he calls me a moralfag with shit tastes and doubles down on the normalfag insult. He has no arguments, just insults and projections. Gotta keep a hitler pic in there though, you know, just to let us know he's one of us.

Nice try, tripsman.

Nvm, I thought you were Although

At least I'm not a literal cuck.

Feel free to yell cuck some more. I'm sure your single mother would appreciate it.

Motherfucker, you're whiteknighting an angsty neo-satanist lebso transhumanist that needs no man and who's been bashed by literal patriarchy most of her life

I-It's not like you're m-mein neger or anything

Seriously, you're a cuck, nothing you say will really change that.

Good taste, but not best girl at all.

Yeah.

Dumb slut.

Super bro.

OP said game, anons

You don't get it, user. I'm not saying it merely as a baseless insult as if I were to call you autist or retard, you're a cuck by definition, and you're in denial about it.
I mean, I like lolis, sure, there's nothing wrong with that,but am I a cuck? Fuck no. But you are. That's laughable.

I may not agree with either of their choices but you're still a faggot.

But taking the other guy's family to the point their kids hate them to death and his wife only wants your cock, wouldn't that make them the cuck? I think you are just insulting now for the sake of insulting. I'm sorry I had to paint out a road map for you, I assumed you were smarter than that.

That's the point, whatever you do after that is irrelevant. You're being a cuck for taking another man's family. Not only that, you somehow believe that the woman will be loyal to you when she probably only wants you to take care of her kids.

Only if you wanted something sexually, but you want a family, with a whore single mother. You're a cuck, regardless, for wanting a single mother, specially in broken goods.

cuck

You might want to put that projector away. Or do you know how every woman is and how they will react? Like I said, something about the scenario seems to be getting under your skin for some reason.

Enjoy that stepfather. See, I can project just as well as you. :^)

Make some effort for pity's sake

Cuck till the very end.

That's all you can say~!

With that splendid argument, you left me speechless, cuck.

WHAT

WHAT

WHAT

THAT HAD BETTER BE A SHOOP

NO

NON
NOOOOOO

PLS NO BULLY

I know I have shit taste, but I cant help it

i won't judge

Don't worry I already am

You're right, but you could at least maintain some form of dignity

Why did they make Guts so fucking ugly now?

2/3 good enough

My fucking nigger

Gisele is clearly the best.
Had to make her a sniper though. I don't trust her with a flame thrower.

feels good Holla Forumsros

easy peasy

but thats wrong you cuck
toriel best tbh :^)

Literally kill yourself. Your opinion is worthless shit.

Both of you fuck off.

You think so? Remember that there's at least one more guy who has the same waifu as you. When robo waifus become a thing all waifus will become whores.

You have always been and will forever be muh nigga

Best in game
Best in series
Best in franchise
Best in genre
Best in vidya

No, not even lightning deserves that

A claim like that doesn't deserve any half measures

A man of refined taste

Let's make this thread a bloody one.

Argh.

wut gaem?

Only if you're playing with Japanese voices on otherwise you have to listen to Laura Bailey do her "angsty masculine female" voice

I like brown and I like tiddies but I really didn't like Akane (or Aoi from DR1). They were both probably the most boring characters in their respective games and only rarely did anything of significance. I went into each game assuming the brown booby chick would be mai waifu and I ended up liking Toko the most from DR1 and Mikan the most from DR2. I don't even like small pale tsundere girls, they were just both the most interesting.

Mein Neiger

Then who is best DR girl?

Speaking of your pic, pic related is best Skullgirl

Explain yoself nigga

1/2, Toko is supreme but Eliza > Peacock and I've got no clue what the third game is.

You think she ever took the zaalbar dick? She does refer to him as the big Z

Well, he is pretty big guy.

I thought Dietrich was pretty cool.. That hacker guy seemed okay as well tbh

I like her but I prefer Mr. Ash's story.

best by virtue of being the only human girl in the entire game

The fuck is wrong with your brain? Does it not work?

Would make into my orc breeding slave/10

is this thread here to bridge the time for wednesday, waifu fags?

Dove? Really? Maybe if you like Rei an emotionless doll.

Autistic red wizard girl > Dove

Enjoy having to deal with a pissy little bitch that burns down your house, the neighbor's house, and the neighbor's neighbor's house every time she has a period or she doesn't get it her way.

How about you shut the fuck up m8, she shows plenty of emotion, especially if you're going full spirit eater.

I was talking about Safiya not Qara (no one liked her) but if you want to include OC I'd say Neeshka is best girl.

Safiya was pretty laid back because she is a teacher both of them were top tier waifu material and it could go either way thinking about it.

Dove is a cleric so those heals are godly.

I never did even playing through as many times as I have. I am too much of a moral fag…. I hear you get some good items doing that though…. Man you motherfuckers I am going to install NWN 2 again if this keeps up and then lose myself to making character builds that can beat anything for hours on end before I even start the game.

Commander Palmer.
I know, she's written as a stronk woman but she's voiced by Jennifer Hale so she's like a renegade Femshep.
I don't know why but they slightly changed her in-game 3D model in Halo 5. She's got some asian traits.

No-one ever casts Hale for what she's best at.

Ah, fair enough then. Safiya is a cute, too.

Did you play as a "Spirit eater" or not give in to the hunger?

Please ingest arsenic or any other toxic substance at your earliest convenience.

Too bad there's no good fan art of her and the original official art is mostly good but has that 90's anime no-hips-at-all problem. She's a great design that's never had equally great execution.

The latter. Say what you will, but losing your very self to a soul-devouring monster is not a particularly tempting fate for me.

Sorry user but I enjoyed Halo 4. I really like the art style, the characters and the different approach to Halo.
That said, I didn't like Halo 5, they cared too much about the multiplayer (muh esport) and forgot to invest more into the campaign. It's an ok Republic Commando 2 but it's a bad sequel to Halo 4/Spartan Ops.

In the entire series, motherfucker. Fight me.

Gentelmen.

That should be obvious.

Well, Black is in another universe, hell, it's another Calypso too. And in fact, it seems like she is the more sane and righteous characters in the whole game.

at least her expression matches how I feel about that choice

Tell me about Angela, why does she wear the mask ?!

What the fuck I played this on PS2 back in the day and never had these films or stories…. Also I remember some of the characters looking different.

Valsione is best robot

Where you live?, in europe got a version that cut the videos also there a version after 9/11 that cut a lot of shit too

Kill yourself, ASAP. You are the cancer which lets companies get away with raping franchises for more goybux.

Best dota girl.

Slow reply, I am watching all of these on YT right now. Pretty fucked up they gutted the content from the game I had the AUS copy.

I'm glad they introduced her at the beginning of the game

Mah nigga.

user I can't explain it
the boner wants what it wants

Hi cutie

Best gril of respective game.

Toriyama pls go

bump

which is what I would like to do against Widowmaker's butt

Has no one really modded that ass back into the game?

She'd look good if it wasn't for the Donte hair.

How can she be best girl when she's not even best Junko

Eiger isn't tumblr at all though

He loves old Griffith, not new Griffith.

Masochistic doormat sure, but he was the least boring character in DR2.

I had a band director with white hair back in high school.

He was a man though.

Here's the real version

Ivy is my goddess.

Niggers please

:^)

Almost as bad as feet and scat

Dubs or no, the animator's fetishes are shit

I don't know if they're the creator's fetishes. That was a "raffle" animation, meaning someone paid them to make it.

dammit cypher negro, I didn't post the last image twice

Now this is just looks stupid

ditto

I was thinking best in the entire franchise. Also there's Eiko

Do you guys know that this Shadowrun with nu-xcom gameplay was made by SJWs right?

Best Skullgirl

Man, Miura really has lost it

How about no

Sorry chump, but I got two words for you.

PEA COCK

Proof or gtfo. Everyone has seen the post they made about GG. They were neutral.

I'm willing to change my mind about a dev if they go full retard, but you gotta have proof.

jurifags need to be put down, they're clearly delusional

my nigga detected

quiet was the worst fucking aspect of MGSV, well maybe not as bad as being fucking incomplete but koji spent months hyping up his dogshit autistic waifu who doesn't fucking do anything interesting and then they expect me to feel all bad for her because she walks off into the desert like a retard

yeah, but at least she can make it into the new game faggot

who cares since the new games is complete shit steeped deep in capcom jewery

of course they made her DLC too since waifufags can't hold on to their money

Though really most Huntresses are good.